Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [ENDGAME]

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 1]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Made, I don't quite understand what you've said there. Your view of nutella would seem to suggest that she isn't mafia. Is there a specific reason you think she would be making an "adjustment" as you described it after the events of Zelda/Modern Family, or is something here suggestive of that being true?
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 90
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Allcrab wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 12:46 pm I don't understand Allison's logic regarding...most things.....

I don't know that that makes them wolf or I legitimately just don't understand it. The Act thing in particular feels the most reachy to me.
made goes blue again, this time in fear
where aren’t you able to follow her? Her logic is rarely wrong, convenient and self serving as scum, but rarely outright wrong
Pov: you reading my takes
Allcrab
The Mark
Posts in topic: 254

Post by Allcrab »

Idk how to phrase this exactly uuuhhhhhh.....is made a brave wolf?
Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

Made wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 12:50 pm
Allcrab wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 12:46 pm I don't understand Allison's logic regarding...most things.....

I don't know that that makes them wolf or I legitimately just don't understand it. The Act thing in particular feels the most reachy to me.
where aren’t you able to follow her? Her logic is rarely wrong, convenient and self serving as scum, but rarely outright wrong

Thinking act is outed from that first post is one of the silliest things I've ever read.
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 30
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:48 am Strong town read
Dana
Guillotine
Tangrowth
Sonny

Town read
Alison
Gavial
hawkataine
Kito
MacDougall
MartinGG99
Nanook
Sloonei

Town read enough for POE purposes
Belzy
Long Con

POE pool
Actvscenei
Allcrab
bad bunny
Garden Gnome
lost monkey
Made
nutella
Owner
Seanzie

I can probably afford a slightly larger POE pool by the numbers, so consider that third tier "pseudo-POE" if you want. I do read those two more in the town direction than not though. This feels pretty good for a Day 1 product so all y'all pat yourselves on the back for doing the work to project your town hearts if this list is at least mostly accurate.
7 put of 9 of your POE pool are from Percy. Townread on Gavial surprises me. Do you make easier town reads on people you are familiair with?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 12:49 pm Made, I don't quite understand what you've said there. Your view of nutella would seem to suggest that she isn't mafia. Is there a specific reason you think she would be making an "adjustment" as you described it after the events of Zelda/Modern Family, or is something here suggestive of that being true?
I mean if she’s bad, she different from the bad I’ve seen which isn’t a hard bar to clear so I’m comfortable with a Nutella chop. I don’t have any information that makes me think she’s adjusting if that’s what you’re asking
Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

[VOTE: Owner] aubergine

Unless I read through someone and feel stronger about it.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Allcrab wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 12:56 pm
Made wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 12:50 pm

Thinking act is outed from that first post is one of the silliest things I've ever read.
I don’t. What exactly was the thing that looped ACT tho?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Allcrab wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 12:55 pm Idk how to phrase this exactly uuuhhhhhh.....is made a brave wolf?
Reasonably so, I would say. I don't think he's a "timid" wolf if that's an appropriate opposite.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:00 pm
Allcrab wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 12:55 pm Idk how to phrase this exactly uuuhhhhhh.....is made a brave wolf?
Reasonably so, I would say. I don't think he's a "timid" wolf if that's an appropriate opposite.
Okay they're PoE then cuz that nutella vote noooot good.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Belzy wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 12:56 pm 7 put of 9 of your POE pool are from Percy. Townread on Gavial surprises me. Do you make easier town reads on people you are familiair with?
I'm probably going to move Gavial down a tier and switch him with Long Con.

Familiarity probably helps to an extent sure. With certain players like Sloonei it helps a lot. I think the more important correlation in my reads is with activity level. The PerC crowd has generally been less active, and it doesn't surprise me really that it has resulted in a greater prevalence of PerC players in my POE. That's to be expected. I don't know if the actual mafia team reflects that, but I'd be comfortable projecting a 3-2 PerC-Syndicate split on a team of five for example.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Allcrab wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 12:59 pm [VOTE: Owner] aubergine

Unless I read through someone and feel stronger about it.
Make sure to vote in the poll as well; that's the official tally.

I think nutella and Owner are agreeable wagons for this point of the phase, so sure. [VOTE: Owner] aubergine

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Allcrab wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:01 pm Okay they're PoE then cuz that nutella vote noooot good.
I don't get the impression he put much thought into it, so yeah.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:09 pm
Allcrab wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:01 pm Okay they're PoE then cuz that nutella vote noooot good.
I don't get the impression he put much thought into it, so yeah.
I got the impression of "hhmmmm yeah nutella don't seem wolfy...but they're probably playing me better vote them" so it gives a very speaking out of both sides of their mouth vibe to me.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 685
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I’m behind and not going to be catching up. I won’t be here for the deadline. I’ll be more active Day 2, if I make it.

I work my primary job exclusively on weekend evenings, so this game started at the least convenient time of the week for me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

No comment on the nutella wagon or current poll configuration.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Garden Gnome
The Mark
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: gnome/gnomey

Post by Garden Gnome »

Belzy wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 12:56 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:48 am Strong town read
Dana
Guillotine
Tangrowth
Sonny

Town read
Alison
Gavial
hawkataine
Kito
MacDougall
MartinGG99
Nanook
Sloonei

Town read enough for POE purposes
Belzy
Long Con

POE pool
Actvscenei
Allcrab
bad bunny
Garden Gnome
lost monkey
Made
nutella
Owner
Seanzie

I can probably afford a slightly larger POE pool by the numbers, so consider that third tier "pseudo-POE" if you want. I do read those two more in the town direction than not though. This feels pretty good for a Day 1 product so all y'all pat yourselves on the back for doing the work to project your town hearts if this list is at least mostly accurate.
7 put of 9 of your POE pool are from Percy. Townread on Gavial surprises me. Do you make easier town reads on people you are familiair with?
why are you reading yourself?
It would be spicy and fun if you put yourself in the PoE pool. Which reminds me. How did you pick the players for the PoE pool? Or how did you pick the players for town reads? You just made a list. It looks kind of random without any explanations at all. You don't have to give detailed explanations of every player but you could at least say something about each group?
Garden Gnome
The Mark
Posts in topic: 272
Aka: gnome/gnomey

Post by Garden Gnome »

This looks like shade. Can you explain why you think that made might be a wolf?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Garden Gnome wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:27 pm why are you reading yourself?
It would be spicy and fun if you put yourself in the PoE pool. Which reminds me. How did you pick the players for the PoE pool? Or how did you pick the players for town reads? You just made a list. It looks kind of random without any explanations at all. You don't have to give detailed explanations of every player but you could at least say something about each group?
I have building on this list throughout my 240some posts. Explanations can be found around my ISO if you want them for at least most of those players.

The players in the POE pool are the ones that aren't town reads. That's really it, and it's all I care about at this point. Town and not town reads. Binary. The tiers just add a little layer of confidence for me to tinker with.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

Garden Gnome wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:29 pm
This looks like shade. Can you explain why you think that made might be a wolf?
Scroll down.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 83
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Owner of a Lonely Heart »

Actvscenei wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 6:57 am
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 12:56 am
Dana wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:45 pm
the wolves are so good at gaining everyones trust :cry: and then they just turn around and kill us all
hmm, do I trust the person with the cat avi? Sweet, innocent, cute looking kitty...hmm...they are probably...or maybe they will scratch me later...hmm...I think I should ignore my inclinations towards reading someone's avi. It's probably NAI.
Owner, what are your thoughts on Dana?

And what was your purpose for posting this/saying this out loud?
She hasn't said anything that pings me. She feels fine. She's in the slight town boat. I don't really know her range or how capable she is.

So far my the people who have pinged me are yourself, Tangy, nutella, and Sloonei

Alison's personality is strong, but I don't necessarily feel that that makes her mafia. If her reads were to clash really heavily with mine after days had gone by, I would maybe revisit her. But right now, her opinions are her own. I don't always have a purpose when responding to something. I just feel like that's something I would comment about and then I usually do so. As for saying things that help other players relate to or read me better, that probably still isn't my best suit, especially when playing with new people.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm... pre-occupied but here.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Woah, okay, the poll is... different. I felt better about nutella than Owner when I last left, so I'll place my vote appropriately, but I'll do some digging.

[VOTE: owner] aubergine
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 217

Post by nutella »

Half awake and haven't read, voting me is extremely dumb, there are def wolves on my wagon rn. Would look more into the names there if I have time before eod but from what I've read I'm fine with LM or owner votes today.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
lost monkey
The Mark
Posts in topic: 192

Post by lost monkey »

Guillotine wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 12:21 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 12:08 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 12:02 pm Scum Pile
Belzy
Gavial
These are a couple I'd be interested to hear more about.
Belzy dipped out when i OMGUS her, ever since then she refers about me and not to me. This was prominent from her scum play in the game i hosted at PerC, where she dipped out after getting some heat and would comeback several hours later when things have gone cold.
It is why im keeping her in my scum list to let her know thst it is not going cold, that it is hot as lava and that I will deathtunnel her if she does not stop referring about me like i am confirmed mafia.

This is pretty accurate explanation of belzy scum play that game.
ImageImage
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

What time does the day end?
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [PRE-GAME]

Post by Tangrowth »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:44 am
Tangrowth wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:58 pm
Hi!

To the PerC people and/or anyone else who wants to answer:

1) what do you think you bring to a game when you're town?
2) what do you hope to accomplish this game?
[VOTE: Tangy] aubergine Same reasons as voting for Sloonei...it's a tell. This questionnaire feels more agenda based than Sloonei's did. It feels like you are really looking to see where everyone is at. It's like you are specifically fishing for something. There is a motive behind this.

It kind of looks like you are trying to be on good graces, but to me it feels like you are searching for reasons to keep or not keep someone in the game. It is troublesome.
I am fishing for something, lmao. That's why I asked about it. Town players can have an agenda, I don't understand why that's hard to perceive. I don't know most of the players in this game that well or at all. As such, I'd like to have some data by which to assess your behavior.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

lost monkey wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:38 pm What time does the day end?
In just under 2 hours at XX:30

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I don't really care for the accusations that I'm either 1) doing nothing but padding yet 2) simultaneously I'm fishing for things and spreading agenda. Which is it?
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:39 pm
lost monkey wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:38 pm What time does the day end?
In just under 2 hours at XX:30
okay, thanks.
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:36 pm Half awake and haven't read, voting me is extremely dumb, there are def wolves on my wagon rn. Would look more into the names there if I have time before eod but from what I've read I'm fine with LM or owner votes today.
This isn’t feisty enough.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Tangy is very town.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Culture clash is a thing that is driving a lot of reads right now, probably even mine.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Tangrowth wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:42 pm Culture clash is a thing that is driving a lot of reads right now, probably even mine.
Yes. I feel like a lot of the suspicions I see amount to Stranger Danger.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Alison wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 5:49 am The way nutella pushes Owner is very bad. nutella has a stubbornness and conviction when she is town that is not present in her push of Owner. I believe she wants the thread to see her pushing Owner but without actually lending bite to the push. Furthermore when she came under heavy fire she immediately amplified the theatricality of her Owner push ("say something game related or die"). But when an alternative push that isn't Owner comes up (Lost Monkey) she jumps straight onto it, while also winking and nodding at the suggestion that LoMo has TMI'd Owner to be town.

I think they are very compatible as buddies. You can call this preflip association if you want, but both of them have been individually scummy and nutella's progression on Owner doesn't make sense.
I think some people push on me because a lot of our thoughts don't line up or they have a hard time seeing what I'm saying. I must have missed the part about that to lomo.

LoMo talking about my play I feel he would do as either alignment. Or I feel like a lot of us from PerC will talk about each other it isn't something that one would necessarily use for just one alignment. I don't know. I feel LoMo talking about it either NAI or more potentially a town lean. I'm still really behind. I have read the first 6 pages out of 38. And I have read some of the conversations around when I have been posting in the thread, everything else I have not really read or had time to read.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:41 pm
nutella wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:36 pm Half awake and haven't read, voting me is extremely dumb, there are def wolves on my wagon rn. Would look more into the names there if I have time before eod but from what I've read I'm fine with LM or owner votes today.
agreed

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Tangrowth wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:40 pm I don't really care for the accusations that I'm either 1) doing nothing but padding yet 2) simultaneously I'm fishing for things and spreading agenda. Which is it?
This is my first game in like... almost a year, and otherwise I played barely since my 2018 S5 Champs run other than a spirt last year post-COVID. I'll do things the way I get to them.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sorry, I'll stop being grumpy now. I feel like I'm being grumpy. I want this game to be a pleasant experience for those involved, to the extent it can be.
Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

Ghavial is definitely that person that pings me super hard most of the game and I think should flip wolf and then flips village anyway.
Actvscenei
The Mark
Posts in topic: 303
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Actvscenei »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:33 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 6:57 am
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 12:56 am
Dana wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:45 pm
the wolves are so good at gaining everyones trust :cry: and then they just turn around and kill us all
hmm, do I trust the person with the cat avi? Sweet, innocent, cute looking kitty...hmm...they are probably...or maybe they will scratch me later...hmm...I think I should ignore my inclinations towards reading someone's avi. It's probably NAI.
Owner, what are your thoughts on Dana?

And what was your purpose for posting this/saying this out loud?
She hasn't said anything that pings me. She feels fine. She's in the slight town boat. I don't really know her range or how capable she is.

So far my the people who have pinged me are yourself, Tangy, nutella, and Sloonei

Alison's personality is strong, but I don't necessarily feel that that makes her mafia. If her reads were to clash really heavily with mine after days had gone by, I would maybe revisit her. But right now, her opinions are her own. I don't always have a purpose when responding to something. I just feel like that's something I would comment about and then I usually do so. As for saying things that help other players relate to or read me better, that probably still isn't my best suit, especially when playing with new people.
Why did you ignore my second question?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sloonei wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:41 pm
Yeah... yeah. I also miss some of the constant reassessment I've grown to love from town nutella.

With that said, I think she just seems... somewhat detached for how much she's posted, which is probably not the best phrasing. I was kind of picking up and relating to that, which informed my town read. I'll ISO her now.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Allcrab wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:46 pm Ghavial is definitely that person that pings me super hard most of the game and I think should flip wolf and then flips village anyway.
Hahaha, this is what I was trying to say earlier with some combination of other TS players. Maybe BWT or sig? They both had a tendency to do this.
Allcrab
The Mark

Post by Allcrab »

Allcrab wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:46 pm Ghavial is definitely that person that pings me super hard most of the game and I think should flip wolf and then flips village anyway.
This is a village read I'm giving very grudgingly if it isn't clear.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei's view on nutella is the one I've been most waiting for. That he's without opinion or perhaps trending negative makes me more comfortable.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Tangrowth wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:39 pm
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:44 am
Tangrowth wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:58 pm
Hi!

To the PerC people and/or anyone else who wants to answer:

1) what do you think you bring to a game when you're town?
2) what do you hope to accomplish this game?
[VOTE: Tangy] aubergine Same reasons as voting for Sloonei...it's a tell. This questionnaire feels more agenda based than Sloonei's did. It feels like you are really looking to see where everyone is at. It's like you are specifically fishing for something. There is a motive behind this.

It kind of looks like you are trying to be on good graces, but to me it feels like you are searching for reasons to keep or not keep someone in the game. It is troublesome.
I am fishing for something, lmao. That's why I asked about it. Town players can have an agenda, I don't understand why that's hard to perceive. I don't know most of the players in this game that well or at all. As such, I'd like to have some data by which to assess your behavior.
To me agenda is more of scum thing unless you are doing like a gambit as town. But even town gambits rub me the wrong way. It makes sense, but I still feel like you have an ulterior motive here.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Allcrab wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:47 pm
This is a village read I'm giving very grudgingly if it isn't clear.
Welcome to the Gavial Adventure

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:14 pm
<3TindrCupidLoveSearch<3

Hight: 5'6
Hair color: Varies
Interests: Philosophy, Music, Murdering my friends

Hi, I'm Dizzy! And I'm looking for those special ones. YES, IN PLURAL.

If you love me, I will most likely love you. I'm quite uncomplicated that way.
Watch out for complications in all other areas.
Once, I got lost for hours at my own high school.
I usually cry when looking at a starlit sky.

I like moderately long walks in nature if the weather is nice.
Since I live in Norway, it's not.
Please take me away from this place.

I hope you all find the love that you deserve!
:cloud9:
omg ISOing and came across this again, I somehow missed the YES, IN PLURAL. bit of it, which is pretty funny.

polyamorous pride woooooooo
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

The primary question I’m trying to answer when I read people is, “Does this person feel like they are emotionally invested in solving the game?”

For Tangrowth, the answer is a resounding yes. Look at her posts. They’re all geared toward engaging with people and promoting an active climate in the thread. There are reads, and there is progression, but more than that there is undeniable energy.

I don’t think she’s widely suspected, but I think any suspicion placed there should be tempered. At any rate, we’re certainily not chopping those vines today. Players as active as her are prone to self-resolve.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Actvscenei
The Mark
Posts in topic: 303
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Actvscenei »

Tangrowth wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:36 pm Woah, okay, the poll is... different. I felt better about nutella than Owner when I last left, so I'll place my vote appropriately, but I'll do some digging.

[VOTE: owner] aubergine
Why Owner? I’m not sure I love this vote change, so an explanation would help.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 1:47 pm Sloonei's view on nutella is the one I've been most waiting for. That he's without opinion or perhaps trending negative makes me more comfortable.
Why is that?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”