Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [ENDGAME]

hawkataine
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 188
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 1]

Post by hawkataine »

For random context on Owner, here are two anecdotes

One time we played a 24-player game where everyone was town on D1. Owner got yeeted.
One time Owner subbed in as scum in F4 and spent the whole time slowly catching up and playing in the past to avoid suspicion in the present.

I'm reminded of both of these scenarios atm and idk what to make of that. I can absolutely understand being behind on this monstrous thread xD but also I want her to play with us in real time </3
Spoiler: show
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:41 pm
Allcrab wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:40 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:39 pm What Would Hawk Do?
Survive off a diet of mostly small rodents?
[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 694
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

bad bunny wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 7:25 am
Alison wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 9:06 am Act I have a one-shot dayvig and I am going to use it on you by the end of today because I think you are scum. I ask you for a readslist so that you can leave a legacy in case you are town.
shouldnt you use that shot based on towns wants? not just who you think is scum early in the game
Why?
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

I liked Dana's approach to being like hrm I don't understand this fake vig claim, because it feels like there were lots of opportunities for shade that she wasn't taking, instead opting for confusion and kind of softly assuming that she's missing a trick instead of being like why would you lie this is suspicious.

I also liked Alison voicing nearly this exact opinion a few posts later which improved my view of Alison (along with some of her other posts around that time) but made me sad that I wasn't original </3

Dana's big reads list in post 1640 seems like it has a bit of progression and internal conflict in it as well so I think that's a good sign
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

bad bunny wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 7:51 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 8:24 pm Everyone: top three town and top three mafia GO
youre a wolf arent you
Why?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

some next level questioning from guillo rn
Garden Gnome
The Mark
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: gnome/gnomey

Post by Garden Gnome »

hawkataine wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 9:04 am For random context on Owner, here are two anecdotes

One time we played a 24-player game where everyone was town on D1. Owner got yeeted.
One time Owner subbed in as scum in F4 and spent the whole time slowly catching up and playing in the past to avoid suspicion in the present.

I'm reminded of both of these scenarios atm and idk what to make of that. I can absolutely understand being behind on this monstrous thread xD but also I want her to play with us in real time </3
Are you suggesting that she catch up later? That's a challenging way to play. Can you provide a synopsis of what happened for her and for me? (I am finding this forum hard to read.)
Garden Gnome
The Mark
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: gnome/gnomey

Post by Garden Gnome »

Guillotine wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 9:09 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 8:24 pm Everyone: top three town and top three mafia GO
youre a wolf arent you
Why?
I wonder if anyone would actually answer yes to that question.
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

Sloonei wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 12:30 am This comment serves no real purpose, but I just wanna say that "catching up" on this game was a breeze compared to what I expected when I saw 11 pages. Lots of short posts and easy-to-follow, direct conversation. So, I guess, if you find yourself on this page right now and think you can't get caught up on things, it's not nearly as bad as it might seem. And this is coming from the strongest advocate against catching up.
This was sus to me for bad reasons because I guess it seemed likely at the time that scum were lurking and it could've been a call to action
This is in retrospect a terrible take but hey it's one of the ones I was referring to
Sloonei wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:31 pm I would not mind letting all the PerC’ers have the floor for a bit. What do y’all think? What do you want to know about us? Etc.
Similar thing here, I appreciate you encouraging us but I guess I was suspicious of it? xD Especially because you were not a prime top-posting culprit
Sloonei wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:16 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:15 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:12 pm I’m caught up and have nothing important to say that hasn’t already been said.
Got yourself a healthy town squad?
I am raising no issue with the formation of town squads elsewhere.
This one is still a bit pingy to me because of the way it's worded, like it's not really an answer to the question, I can't tell if you mean you don't mind other people forming town squads (in which case that's really not an answer or even much of a statement), or if this is actually a comment on the content of those town squads (in which case you sort of do have a town squad?).

Anyway these were the sorts of posts that I was sideeyeing you for, even if I had forgotten exactly what the content of them was
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

Garden Gnome wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 9:24 am
hawkataine wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 9:04 am For random context on Owner, here are two anecdotes

Are you suggesting that she catch up later? That's a challenging way to play. Can you provide a synopsis of what happened for her and for me? (I am finding this forum hard to read.)
No, I mean that I would be suspicious of Owner if she continued to play in the past. I just remember from that game she was responding to fluff/RVS posts in literal F4 and we couldn't do or say anything to make her catch up faster, and it was basically a defense from having to deal with the actual game at hand

But also it's super unfair of me to be like 'work faster' so I absolutely don't want to cause that kind of pressure. I just wanna see some realtime owner content sooner rather than later y'know the feel

So far what's happened... TS players have posted lots and it's been established that meta here is to make large town pools on D1 and then yeet out of the PoE. Act had a wagon early on D1 that seemed mainly to be a reaction to her blunt playstyle, then LoMo got some attention again for his playstyle, then nutella has quite a large wagon that I don't really understand how that happened but I'm about to go ISO them and I'll let you know lol.

This is really not a comprehensive summary but those are the events that have registered in my brain I guess xD
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 186
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
Aka: Wisteria

Post by bad bunny »

^^ I did pick up on alisons other posts sounding that way, the dana read is what pinged me the most though
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

^^ JJJ asked a wolfy question that is trying to look pro town and solvy but actually isnt as there is less effort on his end while trying to look productive.
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
Sonny
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 162
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Sonny »

youre a wolf arent you
Why do you have Jay as wolf?
Sonny
Stool Pigeon

Post by Sonny »

Oh, seems there are more posts about that right above here...
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 580

Post by Alison »

bunny is a wolf.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 580

Post by Alison »

I'll be going to bed now, see you.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Sonny
Stool Pigeon

Post by Sonny »

Actvscenei wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 7:56 am
Dana wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 5:16 am here's some preliminary day 1 "reads" (not sure how read-y they will be bc I feel like I never have super strong feelings.. im sure some of you might not particularly appreciate that but its just how it be sometimes early on, im sorry)

Actvscenei - suspected me which makes me instinctively want to suspect her but reading her ISO I'm not sure I can rly bring myself to do it. very slight townlean

Alison - pushing actv so confidently as an "outed wolf" was a lil sus, but she backed off that after the fake claim (also maybe a little sis but a good explanation?). I feel like I just want to sheep her analytical brain reads but that worries me too in case I am putting too much trust. but still generally a minor townlean

Allcrab - null (where are you? :()

bad bunny - also quite null, would like to see more

Belzy - I liked her couple posts earlier, they felt very substantial. it seemed to me like she was questioning things, bringing up concerns, and trying to move things along. generally helpful vibes

Dana - :bounce: pls help

Garden Gnome - I like gnome. very cozy garden pocket she's got there

Gavial - I try so hard to follow his reads and I feel like I am always left scratching my head. he said he was gonna make more sense this game but uh.. I am still having some trouble. sorry bud :confused:

Guillotine - very unsure how I feel about him. im not sure how well I can articulate it but I am getting some vibes and im not sure how townie they are. I sensed some frustration earlier (but wasn't following super closely) which isn't really AI, i guess. but I was also confused about him asking not to be townread, unsure if that was a joke or not? idk...

hawkataine - I like her posts a good amount. im here for the tone and the casualness yet still trying to clear things up, ask questions, etc. good vibes all around, so gonna give her town

JaggedJimmyJay - I feel like in the last (read: only) game I've played with him, he was very very very town solve-y and really on the extreme hunt. im not sure if im getting quiiiite the same vibes here. definitely a little bit but idk if its on the same level, you know? maybe its just because its a bigger game or because he wants to leave space for all our new pals but I am a lil sus. just a tiny lil bit though

Kito - first impression is pretty good vibe and tone in posts. v slight town read

Long Con - gonna give him some more time to really get on in here, so null for the time being

lost monkey - I dont really have an issue with him as much as some other people seem to? he seems generally fine to me, maybe just taking a little bit to get into the game but I dont think that means he's a wolf. I feel like mostly JJJ's been on his tail a bit which makes me go hmm. will need to see where this goes

MacDougall - I am also getting slightly different vibes from him vs the last games I've played where he was town. but idk if that means much bc I get the sense that he really just does his own thing and doesn't seem to care very much how it makes him come across. which is fine but def makes it very hard to really do anything with being able to read him.

Made - we know each other pretty well outside of mafia but im not sure how great I am at reading him in-game. I think the bit is NAI for him though, he is pretty goofy generally and just likes to have a good time, but I think I might need some more posts to go off of to attempt a real read on him. null for now

MartinGG99 - his posts have the sense of being helpful but also seeming a little disconnected from the thread/game in general, with a couple disclaimers about his playstyle and such. this could possibly be performative but I'm gonna lean a little more on the genuine side for now bc I kinda do the same thing

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - I feel like he is doing some pretty alright hunting in his own way. I kind of put in him the same boat as mac in my mind where he kinda just does his own thing and everyone else is just kinda like... :shrug: but im gonna say he's mostly okay for now

nutella - im very tempted to sheep the ppl who know her better but I feel like there isn't really a consensus on her there so... v confused. Mac seemed to go back and forth a lil bit on her but is currently voting her so maybe the consensus is wolf. idk I am very tired and this is taking too many brain cells

Owner of a Lonely Heart - very very confused about the whole upgaymers/spicy thing. also felt like she might have been trying to pocket me a lil bit which makes me sus. potentially an okay day 1 sheep vote? aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sloonei - he seems to have very good responses when asked about things, and also seems to have some good/confident takes which is cool, so im gonna say he's town

Seanzie - idr who it was but someone said he is likely to be more active as a wolf and im willing to sheep that read for now, so town-ish

Sonny - I also like his tone/vibe in his posts a lot, a good balance of chatting and also questioning, and I feel like he is being helpful on the hunt as much as he can be this early on, gonna say town

Tangrowth - I liked her posts and her vibe early on, and she also does have a very nice cozy pocket, but im wondering if maybe I trust her too much and there might be a hole in the bottom. im not really sure why, but I feel like I have to be kind of cautious

ok I kinda lost some steam towards the end there bc this took way longer than I thought it would and now it's 5am here so I am gonna go pass out and plan to hopefully be around for EoD

ps. for those of you that dont want to read all that here it is in plain name list form
Town…:
Sonny
Tangrowth
hawkataine
Sloonei
Belzy

Slight town:
Actvscenei
Garden Gnome
Seanzie
Alison
MartinGG99
Kito

Confused about:
MacDougall
JaggedJimmyJay
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
nutella

Maybe slight wolf(??):
Gavial
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Guillotine

Null:
bad bunny
Long Con
lost monkey
Made
Allcrab
This list though....👀 What prompted you to do this?
You have a problem with it?
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

Alison wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 9:41 am bunny is a wolf.
lmao omgus
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

uhmm are we legit meant to use that poll to vote?
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
Sonny
Stool Pigeon

Re:

Post by Sonny »

bad bunny wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 9:46 am uhmm are we legit meant to use that poll to vote?
Pretty sure it doesn't count otherwise, the thread is only if there needs to be a timing count-back.
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

Just realised the player list isn't quite alphabetical and that's massively upsetting
Sonny
Stool Pigeon

Re:

Post by Sonny »

bad bunny wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 9:39 am ^^ JJJ asked a wolfy question that is trying to look pro town and solvy but actually isnt as there is less effort on his end while trying to look productive.

What post are you referencing?
Sonny
Stool Pigeon

Post by Sonny »

Oh hell, the font is contagious?
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

hawkataine wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 9:51 am Just realised the player list isn't quite alphabetical and that's massively upsetting
Ok maybe u are ISTP
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

Sonny wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 9:56 am Oh hell, the font is contagious?
:O no way
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Re: Re:

Post by bad bunny »

Sonny wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 9:55 am
bad bunny wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 9:39 am ^^ JJJ asked a wolfy question that is trying to look pro town and solvy but actually isnt as there is less effort on his end while trying to look productive.

the one i quoted when i asked him if he was a wolf
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
Sonny
Stool Pigeon

Post by Sonny »

bad bunny wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 9:57 am

Omg, I can't stop the glow!!

Okay, different question then, can you please explain why you have scum reads on Jay, Tang and Alison.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

@Dana
Actvscenei - suspected me which makes me instinctively want to suspect her but reading her ISO I'm not sure I can rly bring myself to do it. very slight townlean
What posts did you read to not want to suspect her and townlean her?
Alison - pushing actv so confidently as an "outed wolf" was a lil sus, but she backed off that after the fake claim (also maybe a little sis but a good explanation?). I feel like I just want to sheep her analytical brain reads but that worries me too in case I am putting too much trust. but still generally a minor townlean
If you are unsure about Alison why did you end up townleaning her anyway?

Also, do you have a habit of scum reading confident players?
Belzy - I liked her couple posts earlier, they felt very substantial. it seemed to me like she was questioning things, bringing up concerns, and trying to move things along. generally helpful vibes
Sorry but this is also too vague, what couples of posts were substantial to you? What is in your opinion a substantial post and how does that help you?
What about her later posts?
Guillotine - very unsure how I feel about him. im not sure how well I can articulate it but I am getting some vibes and im not sure how townie they are. I sensed some frustration earlier (but wasn't following super closely) which isn't really AI, i guess. but I was also confused about him asking not to be townread, unsure if that was a joke or not? idk..
Hmmmm? So you recognize i'm a townie but you are unsure of how much? What is the logic here, that im scum for asking to not be widely townread? Do you think mafia would do that?
Do you think mafia would not rejoice on getting townread and keep it like their most treasured belonging and influence town to sheep their reads, leading them to their doom?

Obvious townies get nightkilled by scum first so, i was asking to not be obvious town read. You get it now? (It was part a joke part a reaction test).
hawkataine - I like her posts a good amount. im here for the tone and the casualness yet still trying to clear things up, ask questions, etc. good vibes all around, so gonna give her town

Kito - first impression is pretty good vibe and tone in posts. v slight town read
Again very vague, i need to see you are not manufacturing your reads here. What posts you identified as town indicative from them?
MacDougall - I am also getting slightly different vibes from him vs the last games I've played where he was town. but idk if that means much bc I get the sense that he really just does his own thing and doesn't seem to care very much how it makes him come across. which is fine but def makes it very hard to really do anything with being able to read him.
So in your opinion, the town!Mac from other games is not present here correct? And somehow you end up null reading him anyway, what?
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - I feel like he is doing some pretty alright hunting in his own way. I kind of put in him the same boat as mac in my mind where he kinda just does his own thing and everyone else is just kinda like... :shrug: but im gonna say he's mostly okay for now
How do you null read mac but not this guy? Mac and Nook are players that are in their own world. Different worlds though. It takes several games to understand them.
nutella - im very tempted to sheep the ppl who know her better but I feel like there isn't really a consensus on her there so... v confused. Mac seemed to go back and forth a lil bit on her but is currently voting her so maybe the consensus is wolf. idk I am very tired and this is taking too many brain cells
Last time i checked Nutella had 6 votes on her out of 24 people, at what point do you determine there is a consensus on someone on day 1?
Do you scum read players who play with their votes?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Just so you know the glow effect hurts my eyes so i will skip all them.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

Sonny sorry if you've already weighed in on this but what are your current takes on LoMo and Owner?
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

Guillotine wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:06 am What is the logic here, that im scum for asking to not be widely townread? Do you think mafia would do that?
Do you think mafia would not rejoice on getting townread and keep it like their most treasured belonging and influence town to sheep their reads, leading them to their doom?

Obvious townies get nightkilled by scum first so, i was asking to not be obvious town read. You get it now? (It was part a joke part a reaction test).
Hello this whole passage is just so very on the nose x'D

Like it was clear that you knew all of these things at time of posting and this excessive restatement makes me very suspicious of you

Also I don't remember you ever having a problem with being widely townread before so I find it very hard to take that post seriously, it's far too easy to shrug off as a joke after the fact

Bad vibes all around
Sonny
Stool Pigeon

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [PRE-GAME]

Post by Sonny »

bad bunny wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 7:09 am
Sonny wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:09 am
Sloonei wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:14 pm First date icebreaker question for everyone: what’s your favorite trip you’ve ever been on?
Oh and cause it's been re-raised.

Just a FYI.

I have a memory condition. I'm not sensitive about it in the least, it's just a factual thing: Severely Deficient Autobiographical Memory (SDAM). I can hardly tell you about my previous games let alone someone else's so while I know most of the Percy players, I do not rely on meta as a core way to read anyone, that just gives a background on some base expectations.

So my favourite trip? Don't remember. :shrug:
wait really?
Missed this, I feel like I say something about this every game lol... err, is this contagious too? :eye: :eye:
Sonny
Stool Pigeon

Post by Sonny »

hawkataine wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:08 am Sonny sorry if you've already weighed in on this but what are your current takes on LoMo and Owner?
LoMo's feels okay to me, I thought his call out on Nutella and the 'could unvote' thing was good. I'm still waiting to see town!Owner, I don't care about the wording stuff, that's Owner being Owner, she just feels 'not here'.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

I agree with this.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

hawkataine wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 9:12 am some next level questioning from guillo rn
They call me Batman
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

Sonny wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:17 am
hawkataine wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:08 am Sonny sorry if you've already weighed in on this but what are your current takes on LoMo and Owner?
LoMo's feels okay to me, I thought his call out on Nutella and the 'could unvote' thing was good. I'm still waiting to see town!Owner, I don't care about the wording stuff, that's Owner being Owner, she just feels 'not here'.
Cool I'm on pretty much the same page so that's reassuring

Just wanted a perspective from someone who knows them and is caught up lol
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

Sonny wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:04 am
bad bunny wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 9:57 am

Omg, I can't stop the glow!!

Okay, different question then, can you please explain why you have scum reads on Jay, Tang and Alison.

I just explained Jay and Alison. Tang is a similar case to jay where they look like theyre trying to be proactive and towny by asking questions and being kinda fluffy but that seems to be all theyre doing. I just think there's a good chance they randed wolf and are trying to deep wolf.
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
bad bunny
Stool Pigeon

Post by bad bunny »

I wish allcrab was here because i genuinely want to know if he would agree with my takes D:
Percy's black rabbit
► Show Spoiler
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

hawktaine wrote: This was sus to me for bad reasons because I guess it seemed likely at the time that scum were lurking and it could've been a call to action
This is in retrospect a terrible take but hey it's one of the ones I was referring to
Why would scum do a call to action in thread when they can just do it in their wolf chat?

Yes, it's a terrible take and very flawed logic.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1646
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

bad bunny wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:20 am I just explained Jay and Alison. Tang is a similar case to jay where they look like theyre trying to be proactive and towny by asking questions and being kinda fluffy but that seems to be all theyre doing. I just think there's a good chance they randed wolf and are trying to deep wolf.

I have been one of the least "fluffy" players in this game thread.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Okay we'll be closing the glow code for every response to the bunny.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

That Mac, Nanook, and Alison are all converging on this nutella read, and that I cannot confidently protest it, are enough for me to sign off on the wagon. Sure. I might join it if I find nothing better.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

hawkataine wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:12 am
Guillotine wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:06 am What is the logic here, that im scum for asking to not be widely townread? Do you think mafia would do that?

Like it was clear that you knew all of these things at time of posting and this excessive restatement makes me very suspicious of you

Also I don't remember you ever having a problem with being widely townread before so I find it very hard to take that post seriously, it's far too easy to shrug off as a joke after the fact

Bad vibes all around
I know what you are doing (thank you)
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

bad bunny rejoining the game after 10 years and deciding the game's two most active hunters and its most active overall player are her three mafia reads is so bad I have to wonder if it can even be bullshit. Is this a player known for contrarianism (or undue paranoia of effortful hunters), PerC people?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sonny
Stool Pigeon

Post by Sonny »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:28 am bad bunny rejoining the game after 10 years and deciding the game's two most active hunters and its most active overall player are her three mafia reads is so bad I have to wonder if it can even be bullshit. Is this a player known for contrarianism (or undue paranoia of effortful hunters), PerC people?
Whatever she's doing doesn't make sense to me.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Belzy wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 6:57 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 2:57 am I'm enjoying the role play Made, and it will be unfortunate when we are forced to utterly destroy it. :consoling:
So far Made has done nothing [AI] imo. What do you know of Made and roleclaiming?

To clarify it was role playing rather than role claiming.

None of Made's posts are "AI" in isolation. A post history with nothing but NAI posts is a bad post history. I look for town indicators, and the absence thereof is a negative.

Made typically has more to offer than this. He seems to have opted for the gimmick approach this time and that's fine, but I am not giving any slack on that front. Until I see something suggestive of a town role card, Made is a suspect.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

All of this quote feature culture clash is contagious!

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

Idk anything about nutella's meta and I'm having a hard time separating the play from the memes but I had a go at ISOing them and here are some observations:

- They call out LoMo for not wanting to get into the meat of the game but overall that's the impression I get from their own ISO, there's lots of one-word responses and memes that make it hard to spot much content
- Town reads both me and Kito very early based on very little
- Has a couple of odd interactions with guillo where town reads him strongly but then says he 'enjoys twisting things', also there's another weird bit where she's like 'probs best to drop it' when guillo is being suspicious of her?? I didn't really understand this interaction, it's around post 1320 if anyone wants a look
- Weird comment about scumreading Alison only if she includes her in her PoE - there's quite a lot of this kind of general deflection and "yeah I'm town it should be obvious 'nuff said"
- Also votes so far have been Act at the start, then LoMo and Owner more recently - all very lhf at this point

So conclusion is that yeah I don't really mind the wagon here tbh, although any meta perspective people can give me would be appreciated
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Belzy wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 6:57 am So far Made has done nothing [AI] imo. What do you know of Made and roleclaiming?
To clarify it was role playing rather than role claiming.

None of Made's posts are "AI" in isolation. A post history with nothing but NAI posts is a bad post history. I look for town indicators, and the absence thereof is a negative.

Made typically has more to offer than this. He seems to have opted for the gimmick approach this time and that's fine, but I am not giving any slack on that front. Until I see something suggestive of a town role card, Made is a suspect.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

Guillotine wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:28 am
hawkataine wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:12 am

Bad vibes all around
I know what you are doing (thank you)
I need a meme or a gif or something of that trope where the lawful good paladin is like "so we're absolutely not going to kill anyone" and the chaotic neutral rogue taps their nose and is like "ah yes, we're totally not going to kill anyone" and the paladin is just like "no that's-- okay I quit"

(spoiler: I'm the paladin)
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon

Post by hawkataine »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 10:28 am bad bunny rejoining the game after 10 years and deciding the game's two most active hunters and its most active overall player are her three mafia reads is so bad I have to wonder if it can even be bullshit. Is this a player known for contrarianism (or undue paranoia of effortful hunters), PerC people?
has it really been ten years o_O

I really don't have an answer for you, I think I maybe played with her once but I remember nothing

Apologies

It is pretty weird though

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”