Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [ENDGAME]

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 1]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I've looked at hawkataine's posts and emerge with no opinion.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
hawkataine
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 188
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by hawkataine »

Sloonei wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 12:57 pm
hawkataine wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 12:48 pm Interesting r.e. mac, ty

By "that sure is a list" I was kinda just commenting on the naked list-ness of it because I haven't really noticed much explanation or build-up to it (especially not r.e. me lol) from you and I do loosely have a town read on alison at least
I haven't been taking your vote on me particularly seriously because I assumed you were reaction fishing or something, given you asked people to ask about it and then when sonny asked about it you were like nah trade secrets m8
So I guess I find it just a bit of a strange/inconsequential list given all the above
I was mainly just saying something to make you actually talk to me lol
Not unfair, I like to play aloof early on.
How do you read me?
I haven’t really decided yet as I was consciously waiting to see what you were trying to do with your vote lol
Maybe very slightly scum side of null for a couple of weirdly worded posts earlier, but could very much be playstyle issues
You’re very much near the top of my list to reread properly when I get time tho xD alas I must go play d&d now
Seanzie wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:41 pm
Allcrab wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:40 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:39 pm What Would Hawk Do?
Survive off a diet of mostly small rodents?
[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 685
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

hawkataine wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:01 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 12:57 pm
hawkataine wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 12:48 pm Interesting r.e. mac, ty

By "that sure is a list" I was kinda just commenting on the naked list-ness of it because I haven't really noticed much explanation or build-up to it (especially not r.e. me lol) from you and I do loosely have a town read on alison at least
I haven't been taking your vote on me particularly seriously because I assumed you were reaction fishing or something, given you asked people to ask about it and then when sonny asked about it you were like nah trade secrets m8
So I guess I find it just a bit of a strange/inconsequential list given all the above
I was mainly just saying something to make you actually talk to me lol
Not unfair, I like to play aloof early on.
How do you read me?
I haven’t really decided yet as I was consciously waiting to see what you were trying to do with your vote lol
Maybe very slightly scum side of null for a couple of weirdly worded posts earlier, but could very much be playstyle issues
You’re very much near the top of my list to reread properly when I get time tho xD alas I must go play d&d now
I'd be interested to know which posts you are referring to when you have the time.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: macdougall] aubergine
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

lost monkey has some posts that strike me as awkward.
lost monkey wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:05 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:15 pm
Gavial wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:14 pm I asked why you think as you did as I pointed out what they have done and yet you haven’t said if you do indeed Town read them for that and if not, you haven’t stated why nor do I see a reason for you to TR them this SoD thus I’m questioning your read because I believe it could be fake and attempting pocket.
I know nutella well and read her almost entirely on vibes. The vibes are true so far. Discrediting gavial and calling a post "wolfy" mean nothing to me to the contrary. You also didn't answer my question. Is nutella mafia?
I like this post, like the questioning tone and intent behind it, a town lean for now.
This seems like a post that could have been extracted from my ISO at random as one to like. The reasoning is vague, and I'm not sure how it aligns with what I said.
lost monkey wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:08 am
nutella wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:00 am
lost monkey wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:59 am This is something I haven't seen from act in a while lol.
hi! could you elaborate on this a bit
Act for what I remember hasn't told she liked someone's progression after returning from retirement regardless of what alignment she has been in.
Extremely specific notion of meta, to such an extent that I question its authenticity.
lost monkey wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:24 am
Guillotine wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:20 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:18 pm Nutella is obvious town, tangy is well on her way, and act is >rand town

That is all, carry on
how is Nutella obvious town?
Same, how is Nutella town here?
SQWAAAAK
lost monkey wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 4:04 am
nutella wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:59 am [VOTE: lost monkey] aubergine

you seem to be in neutral commentary mode, let's see some reads
You scum lean, jay town lean. Sonny might be town. Null on the rest unless something catches my eye. You might ask why i haven't voted you, need to see more, the read is not concrete.
The last sentence reads a bit goofy.

~~~

I don't want folks to interpret this as some scathing case. These are low-level questions, and I am putting them in one place to give lost monkey an easier means of response.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [PRE-GAME]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

General question for our Percy friends, or for those to whom it applies:
Dana wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:18 pm hello everyone! I'm so nervous but also very excited to make lots of new friends!!
A few of you have either voiced direct suspicion of Dana for this post or suggested that you would have or could have done so in the ensuing dialogue relating to Act and Guillotine.

Why? What about this Dana post is worrisome, or could be worrisome? I ask this to develop my ability to interpret everyone involved, perhaps even Dana herself. My first instinct is that not everyone voicing a sentiment like this is being honest, but determining who is not going to be easy if the conversation continues to exist on this vague plane of woulds/coulds/nulls. Help an angry bear out. :smile:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Garden Gnome
The Mark
Posts in topic: 272
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: gnome/gnomey

Post by Garden Gnome »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 12:49 pm
Belzy wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 6:21 am Also hi, JJJ,

What exactly do you expect from a scum!Tang having an agenda, and having a lower comfort level, so far at a Day 1?
I will preface this by saying pure meta reads don't tend to play a huge role in my views, outside perhaps with Sloonei. So I can assign some "expectations" to a mafia-aligned Tangrowth, but take the following with many grains of salt. I would hardly build a case on this basis:

~ In the past, mafia Tangrowth has had a greater tendency to play with a tone of severity -- not necessarily "hostile", but more aggressive and less accommodating.
~ In that way, there'd be inherently less appearance of comfort and more of a sense of immediate and undue urgency.

Again, I don't care much about these notions. But I wanted to answer your question.
Are you saying that Tangrowth looks happier and more confident as town? Because the "sense of immediate and undue urgency" seems to imply a level of anxiety about being scum. But whenyou say that you don't care much about meta, are you suggesting that Tangrowth could simply be trying a different play style? And, if so, how are you reading Tangrowth right now?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Garden Gnome wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:29 pm Are you saying that Tangrowth looks happier and more confident as town? Because the "sense of immediate and undue urgency" seems to imply a level of anxiety about being scum. But whenyou say that you don't care much about meta, are you suggesting that Tangrowth could simply be trying a different play style? And, if so, how are you reading Tangrowth right now?
If I had to draw a distinction at the most basic level, I might say this:

Town Tangrowth trends more toward happiness.
Mafia Tangrowth trends more toward excitement.

Both sound positive, but they come in different packages. This is a perspective that could well be outdated anyway, because like I said: Tangrowth is returning from a hiatus. I am reading her more at face value than I am by some notion of meta, and on that front I lean more town than not.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Garden Gnome, may I suggest an avatar?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:35 pm @Garden Gnome, may I suggest an avatar?

I like it!!!
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

For a visitor, I think the points Belzy has focused on (predominantly the perceived unusual confidence in things from Alison and I) are believable and recognizable. I get that a lot from folks that don't know me. There's also a degree of nitpick in her questioning that I think usually comes from an honest brain.

I tread carefully since I don't know Belzy. I invite anyone that does know Belzy to tell me what they think of this read.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 694
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:21 pm General question for our Percy friends, or for those to whom it applies:
Dana wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:18 pm hello everyone! I'm so nervous but also very excited to make lots of new friends!!
A few of you have either voiced direct suspicion of Dana for this post or suggested that you would have or could have done so in the ensuing dialogue relating to Act and Guillotine.

Why? What about this Dana post is worrisome, or could be worrisome? I ask this to develop my ability to interpret everyone involved, perhaps even Dana herself. My first instinct is that not everyone voicing a sentiment like this is being honest, but determining who is not going to be easy if the conversation continues to exist on this vague plane of woulds/coulds/nulls. Help an angry bear out. :smile:
Why ate you going back to this when we already moved on and the reason for suspicious was debunked already?
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 352
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Omg I'm tied for the lead wagon, do you guys think I should self prez? I'm so unloved uwu
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:42 pm Why ate you going back to this when we already moved on and the reason for suspicious was debunked already?
If someone was feeding the game b/s in that dialogue, then they're probably mafia and we shouldn't be "moving on". :smile:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:42 pm Omg I'm tied for the lead wagon, do you guys think I should self prez? I'm so unloved uwu
need legacy reads quick, sometime within the next 26 hours

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 432
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Good morning everyone!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I’m not sure how much time I have today but inevitably I’ll fill it with mafia.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:43 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:42 pm Why ate you going back to this when we already moved on and the reason for suspicious was debunked already?
If someone was feeding the game b/s in that dialogue, then they're probably mafia and we shouldn't be "moving on". :smile:
I thought it was suspicious that someone felt nervous to get i to the game, as if the feel of someone who rands an alignment they are comfortable with for example, and post to the thread that they are nervous to get sympathy and maybe townread for it.

That was my logic behind it. Am I scum?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Tangrowth wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:45 pm Good morning everyone!
*checks watch*

:evileye:

Being in California suggests a mafia agenda

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:44 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:42 pm Omg I'm tied for the lead wagon, do you guys think I should self prez? I'm so unloved uwu
need legacy reads quick, sometime within the next 26 hours
He will not need legacy reads today because he won't get yeeted, i veto it.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:46 pm
I thought it was suspicious that someone felt nervous to get i to the game, as if the feel of someone who rands an alignment they are comfortable with for example, and post to the thread that they are nervous to get sympathy and maybe townread for it.

I don't think you are. One of the later arrivals who gave the idea a parrot might be.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:48 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:46 pm

I don't think you are. One of the later arrivals who gave the idea a parrot might be.
Who?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:46 pm
*checks watch*

:evileye:

Being in California suggests a mafia agenda
West coast best coast
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:49 pm Who?
That's... what I'm trying to sort.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:51 pm
Let me know when you do please.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:51 pm
I do not understand your posture here.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Garden Gnome
The Mark

Post by Garden Gnome »

good morning, Tangrowth!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MacDougall wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 4:06 am @nutella @Tangrowth @Sloonei @Alison what if Jay is pocketing everyone on course for a curbstomping shame bringing victory? How are we gonna deal with that? Just let the game revolve around him and hope by the time he gets caught by mech the game isn't locked as a mafia win?

Im kinda down if that's the plan actually.
I usually give Jay a pretty healthy suspicious eye at some point, but yeah I mean. I’m just going to see who I feel town about now, roll with that, solve by POE, try to often reassess later.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 11:31 am
Garden Gnome wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 11:27 am
Guillotine wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:25 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:14 am
Guillotine wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:12 am Hell no. I'm gone for 6 hours and there are ten pages to read?

tlDr, gimme the summary.
I can't recall what precisely has happened within that 10 page window, but if you'd like an easier way to integrate into the current thread: I'd appreciate if you could look specifically at PerC people and share your views.
Uhhhmmm I have something to confess... I'm not from Perc...or rather, I am from Perc as much as I am from here.

I've played two games there and hosted one at PerC, same for here minus hosting a game....

I just wanted a date cause I'm lonely as hell, so lonely that I play mafia at a forum with other lonely nerdy people.
I know how you feel. About wanting a date, not about being from the Syndicate. This is my first time on this site. I'm from PerC. It's there that I played Mafia for the first time. They've become accustomed to my somewhat erratic (and enthusiastic) play style. They still sometimes call me scum for my play style or claim that they can't read me, which is an odd thing because reads are my area of weakness, not necessarily theirs. I came here to look for a date who would be understanding of my eccentricities and my odd play style. And my slowness to form reads. I don't have any reads yet, probably because people are coming across as too anxious to find a date and, therefore, very guarded and not open. I am seeing shells and not players so the reads aren't there.

I am looking for an date who can be better at reads and who might need a partner who is good at being spontaneous and a little eccentric. Together, this date and I will complete each other. What are you looking for?
You and @Tangrowth would be a good match imo
Awww yay!!
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sonny wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:42 am
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:35 amI'm still responding to page 1 of 15, not there yet. I'm really curious about why a wagon is on Act.
I can see why those who don't know Act are suspect, her first question really is redundant, but I think it's largely around people not knowing her. Her question to Dana was what I was thinking when I saw the nervous post and I think it's valid to expect those who don't know Gnome to be suspect of her. Anyway, catch up.
lost monkey wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:22 am
Sonny wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:15 am Tell me more about your Dana read? Her intro pinged me but I note that the locals seemed unphased.
The pinging in the reason people suspected act for questioning it. If I didn't play a game before this one, I would been the same way as act and you on dana.
I went back to refresh myself on who said what about Dana. I see these two. I thought there'd been one more apart from Act, but I could be mistaken. I already have a sense of Sonny's progression here, so it's lost monkey that could most stand to expand on the matter.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Tangrowth wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:56 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 4:06 am @nutella @Tangrowth @Sloonei @Alison what if Jay is pocketing everyone on course for a curbstomping shame bringing victory? How are we gonna deal with that? Just let the game revolve around him and hope by the time he gets caught by mech the game isn't locked as a mafia win?

Im kinda down if that's the plan actually.
I usually give Jay a pretty healthy suspicious eye at some point, but yeah I mean. I’m just going to see who I feel town about now, roll with that, solve by POE, try to often reassess later.
To clarify, Jay is cool with me right now. I haven’t really thought about him a ton which means he’s probably just town. I will probably soft ISO him though or at least take a peek.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Alison claims to have a day vig that she plans to use on Act today. Do we believe this? What do we make of it either way?
Alison wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 9:06 am Act I have a one-shot dayvig and I am going to use it on you by the end of today because I think you are scum. I ask you for a readslist so that you can leave a legacy in case you are town.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Thank you to the people answering my 2 question thing by the way!
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:00 pm Alison claims to have a day vig that she plans to use on Act today. Do we believe this? What do we make of it either way?
Alison wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 9:06 am Act I have a one-shot dayvig and I am going to use it on you by the end of today because I think you are scum. I ask you for a readslist so that you can leave a legacy in case you are town.
Don't care about the claim.

Act is a valid enough suspect that I am not inclined to yell in protest at the moment.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[VOTE: lost monkey] aubergine

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sloonei wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:00 pm Alison claims to have a day vig that she plans to use on Act today. Do we believe this? What do we make of it either way?
For someone that has a dayvig does it make sense to use it this early?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I would use it Day 1.

Hardly matters to me anyway. It'll resolve itself.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

That makes sense, more information at a stage where we have the least. Hmmm.
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 255

Post by Gavial »

Actvscenei wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 8:31 am @Gavial, your vote on me was early. I honestly didn’t see it or a reason why (I didn’t read every page in the beginning tbh). Considering your vote is still there, and you’re active in the game since, why haven’t you interacted with me at all? We don’t know each other, and considering you’re suspecting me over the other 22 players here, I’d think you’d want to ask questions or talk with me a bit.
Bitch you blind!?!?
Or are you wolf? :werewolf:
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Belzy wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 11:45 am I actually did ISO you right before asking you these questions because I would figure you'd have explained it all, but is not quite all there. Maybe a little bit, but all? No. And you also avoid completely my question on Alison regarding her progression since your read list and the whole day vig threat kill towards Actv. What is your motivation to completely ignore this all, and just end with a simple ''I won't repeat myself''? I have clearly asked you questions that have yet get any kind of answer from you in this thread, and you are just not giving it to me, and I see this kind of behavior from you towards others who want more from you as well.

And what about Tang? Well, I figured Tang, JJJ and Alison were all three strongly present in the game so far, and I actually distrusted Tang the most, which is the complete opposite from your little read list there. So I am hoping you would give me your thought process on why you have nothing to say on Tang. And what about JJJ has been so pocketing that it actually warrants a scum read, and how does JJJ overall play look? Also, I am not seeing the trap you've mentioned.
Ok, so reading back on this post.

1) You recognized that Alison did threaten Act with day vigging her. (I actually had not seen the claim until a couple of hours ago. When i rand town day vig, i dont claim it, i shoot to kill my scum reads or clear my nulls, one day after the other, without claiming the kills either, specially the scum kills (if the shot is not loud that is) cause the scum can pocket me and manipulate me into shooting town.
So, i dont see how Alison threatening Act with day vigging her is beneficial to town at this point, for which i conclude that it was a reaction test.

@Belzy , do you think reaction tests are perform by town only?

If i was the day vig and i was confident that Act was scum, i would have just shot her. I do not threaten.

Also why is you distrusting Tang the complete opposite of my little readlist, when i didnt even mention Tang in my readlist at all?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Tangrowth wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:04 pm
It doesn't not make sense. Alison had an almost identical role in Fallout which she used on Day 1.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Tangy Tang Tangrowth.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Sloonei wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:53 pm
What dont youunderstand?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I do not fully believe Alison's claim, and I don't think that matters in my read of her overall. This could be nothing more than a pressuring tactic on Act.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sloonei wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:07 pm
Tangrowth wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:04 pm
It doesn't not make sense. Alison had an almost identical role in Fallout which she used on Day 1.
Good to know!
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Gavial wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:19 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:12 pm
Gavial wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:07 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:06 pm
Tangrowth wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:59 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:57 pm
Tangrowth wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:03 pm Seriously smh, how did I get first so easily.
I like your first posts. Nice to meet you!
Likewise! :D

What do you like about them?
They feel genuine. I also feel the progression works. So, yeah. I like ‘em.
Sooooooo
Tell me about this progression, how does it work that makes you like it?
Want to quote some of Tang’s posts?
It’s the opening posts. Frankly, I haven’t read past the first page aside from what I’m seeing quoted here at the end of this page 😂 Do you think Tang’s posts are reading scummy? Is it that you’re disagreeing with me that makes you suspect my thoughts on this? If so, I’d love to hear more about that.

For me, opening posts can be really telling. Someone is either an eager scum trying too hard to appear towny right off the bat or they are town eager to get the game started. In that consideration, Tang’s posts gave me vibes of the latter.
Nope not saying they are wolfy I saying they are null.

You seem to be talking allot about how your reading people based off their opening post and then questioned me thus me responding with the above.
Now here’s a couple things.
1)What’s your opinion regarding my opening? (IMO it’s kinda something random I did that I’ve seen someone do in another game)
2)I was asking you about what that progression is that works and I don’t see any mention of that here all I see is constant speech regarding opening posts.
WOAH!
LOok whAT I FOunD!
@Actvscenei
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:08 pm
What dont youunderstand?
You have come off as unnecessarily combative in this exchange.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Gavial wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:58 pm
nutella wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:57 pm
Actvscenei wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:54 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:14 pm First date icebreaker question for everyone: what’s your favorite trip you’ve ever been on?
Disney World/Disney Cruises. And you?

Follow up, why did you choose to ask this particular question?
wolfy first post
Agreed let’s pressure them!
WOAH here’s the fuckin reason!
Might wanna get those eyes of yours checked!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Gavial is like Ara + Wilgy + something else I can’t quite pin down.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Sloonei wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:09 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:08 pm
What dont youunderstand?
You have come off as unnecessarily combative in this exchange.
Because i had scumread Dana for her being nervous comment and JJJ mentioned that a push for that can only come from mafia, im mot mafia so I debunked it.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”