Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Literally anything Mac said would have led you to this read
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 821
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: The Elder Scrolls [DAY 4]

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I’m sorta not confident that falcon is a hot but a lot of things suggest it is so if he thinks he can convince me it’s not by entering the thread and doing towny things that’s be nice
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 908

Post by Timsup2nothin »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:07 am I’m sorta not confident that falcon is a hot but a lot of things suggest it is so if he thinks he can convince me it’s not by entering the thread and doing towny things that’s be nice
If he does what is your alternative?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 787

Post by Gavial »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:54 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:07 am I’m sorta not confident that falcon is a hot but a lot of things suggest it is so if he thinks he can convince me it’s not by entering the thread and doing towny things that’s be nice
Better be Jack or he look scum.

Nothing like a good ol’ Jack CFD!
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Scotty wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:50 am
Gavial wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:38 am @Scotty
What about Jack?
Think he’s scum since Mac briefly calls him out but doesn’t really bother to take it further.

Legit Mac said -) Jack maybe scum

But doesn’t even try to do anything else further like he didn’t really want that slot to be pressured.
I’ll take a look at his ISO again, but from my initial read through I didn’t see any sticking points between the two of them that stood out. Mac threw a lot of shit against the wall. A lot of WIFOMy shit
Not to pick a fight here, but you talk about Mac throwing all this WIFOMy shit (which he did) and how that doesn't really give you any clarity (which it shouldn't) but when you shut your eyes 'poof, like magic, there's his partner in crime, Tim.' You credit Mac with all this WIFOM, but he slipped on me? Seriously?
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Master Radishes wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:37 pm So uh. I'm feeling iffy on Falc.

He hasn't comment on me at all iirc and then came out with a strong town read on me due to meta. I prompted him to explain because I got pinged by how confident he was. (Keep in mind, btw, that he and I go back a couple years on CDC.)
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:40 pm It's in the way you ask questions and probe the game, your approach is def in your town meta. I mean, I guess you could be faking it, but I don't think that's the case here
That's...a pretty vague answer. It certainly doesn't make me think 'ah yeah, Falcon's got me nailed to a tee'. And that little 'I guess you could be faking but' line that's tagged on feels like it's meant to prevent anyone thinking it sounds TMI-level confident, rather than actually indicate real hesitation.

And, pre-empting my obvious follow-up, he reaches into my iso to illustrate his read.
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:41 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 5:02 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 4:55 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 4:53 pm So anyway, Tim is scum huh.
Nope, not this time. But you already knew that.
Eh. We'll see. You don't feel right. Your push on me feels inauthentic considering you've recently wolfed with me and saw how I operate.
This is towny MR
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:42 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 9:02 am I think your reasons on Daisy are valid. Like the questions but no follow up and apathy towards wagons are definite scum behavioural tendencies.

But when she and Jack were bickering earlier it was one of the few events of the game I've been somewhat present for, and it felt quite t/t to me. I felt like the frustration and omgusing had a delicate hint of genuineness to them.

So I dunno. Despite the logic, I'm not convinced.
And this is towny MR
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:43 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 5:04 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 5:01 am if you think that in this game we have drawn a scumteam with 0 slankers you will need to explain what makes that rational?

history speaks to the contrary. If anything the fact that we have chopped two slanky poos and missed makes the slanky poo pool more rich with floaters.
Not 0 slankers. Probably some.

But instead of firing blindly and lazily into the slanky pool let's do some actual work and find the active scum. And even if we miss we force said active scum to Do Stuff.
More towny MR
Those are...not great examples of 'the way you ask questions' or 'probing the game' tbh. They're very bland questions/reactions. They are at best mildly towny, but not 'strong meta read' towny. It kind of feels like he just picked out the first three 'questions/probings' that he spotted. Like how do these examples scream 'probing the game' to anyone? I'm not a great wolf, but I can fake posts like that no sweat.

As soon as I saw Falc's initial post I had one specific encounter in mind that I think is 'vintage slanky town MR' and Falc did not find it. (It was my initial response to Mac, fyi.) If he had given me that I might've given him a pass. Maybe.

tl;dr Falc's meta read is too strong based on his presented evidence of why he has it. It feels like a pocket attempt.
This is the big Radish post of the game, the only work you've apparently done...and yet you are voting Falcon's counterwagon...why is that, Radish?
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 821
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

buck up and read mac's iso
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 925
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by DaisyCloud »

Kylemii wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 6:05 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 6:00 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:50 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:56 pm
Gavial wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:55 pm @Vulgard
Still waiting for that post of Daisy you 180’ed on!
if im scum. where and when did I distance from my teammates?

how is your votes supposed to be town?
didn't you say before that you never do that? in the bee game. or double elimiation or whatever it was. when you mentioned you had a trust tell
I never buss. so I'm curious when I supposedly did. this alt daisy that you guys created is just wild
assuming that's true, why then would examples of you bussing a teammate or distancing from them be necessary for someone to suspect you
he keeps saying that my votes been scummy. he keeps saying I'm voting in certain ways to protect my partners.
siggy by ThisIsNotAceMarvel

Victories:
+Double Elimination Mafia
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Kylemii wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 6:05 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 6:00 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:50 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:56 pm
Gavial wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:55 pm @Vulgard
Still waiting for that post of Daisy you 180’ed on!
if im scum. where and when did I distance from my teammates?

how is your votes supposed to be town?
didn't you say before that you never do that? in the bee game. or double elimiation or whatever it was. when you mentioned you had a trust tell
I never buss. so I'm curious when I supposedly did. this alt daisy that you guys created is just wild
assuming that's true, why then would examples of you bussing a teammate or distancing from them be necessary for someone to suspect you
he says if I vote a different way I would be clear.

like that whole Mog thing. he says that if I voted, I forgot who I'd be town. but if I voted rhe other one I'd be scum. he is doing something similar but with Jack now if im to understand him correctly.

Victories:
Vulgard
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 260
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His/Himself

Post by Vulgard »

Current wagon composition:

Falcon (4): Vulgard, Tim, TSP, Nachomamma
Tim (3): MR, Jack, Scotty

Tim's wagon looks far more pure to me. Falcon still isn't self-pressing, either. It matters less pre-EoD, but still.

I won't vote Tim yet, but I'm leaning that way given the wagon formation.

For out-of-game reasons, I'll be busy for a few hours. I hope I'm able to study EoDs before I have to cast a final vote for the day.
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 1020
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: The Elder Scrolls [DAY 3]

Post by Scotty »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 4:11 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 4:05 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 4:04 pm Has anyone come up with a good reason not to follow through on chopping Flanders/Mogh?

Other than Jack wanting to punt him into the sun, is there anything good to be said for Marmot?

If both these answers are no why are there votes scattered randomly across the town?
uh there are 11 votes on the names you mentioned and have been for days?

I admit I have been a little tweaked that the wagons have stayed static though.
True on the eleven votes. I may be a little confused from finding Scotty parked on me here. WTF did you do to him?

Anyway...

Given the way day two ended Flanders/Mogh was always gonna be a wagon today and could easily have just been a runaway IMO. I am less complacent about the Marmot wagon because when there were three tied wagons, including Marmot, things were pretty quiet. Nothing really went apeshit until we got onto Flanders, so I kinda think Marmot is town.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 7:15 pm ooof

If anyone gets a check tonight you have to use it on Marmot. If Marmot is town and we don't know it before tomorrow I think we just lose here.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 7:50 pm You missed that he wanted to kill me at some point, but that's neither here nor there. Mac's meta requires him to jump vote like a flea on a grill...and he knew there were only two viable wagons no matter what he did or said.

[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine

Let's look at this.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:03 pm So here is my thinking on EoD...Marmot/Mogh are the wagons that have potential.

I was pretty much at "sure either one."

Mac comes in singing "DADV" and stirring things up and people shuffle feet, but was there really ever any doubt that one of the two mains would go? No there was not.

Wolf Mac, if both mains were villagers, would have been will served to kill Marmot, because if he had I would STILL be trying to kill Mogh.

Mac chose to kill Mogh.

I wanna kill Marmot.

This seems very reasonable to me.
I sense a pattern here. If it wasn’t for that little bit towards eod where you kinda thought Marmot was town, this would have slipped me. I know people change opinions, but your MO this game has been Mislynch > come in guns a blazing the next day with a new read.
Day 1- seanzie > ready to cook Nook’s books
Day 2- nook was NK’d oh mannnn now I can’t cook his books! No matter, let’s look at SSF, he’s a winner
Day 3- SSF needs to die, let’s see to it everyone > “hmm, maybe Mac could maybe maybe be bad?”
Day 4- Mac was NK’d oh mannnn now I can’t take cred for knowing him > let’s go after marmot he’s probably bad and could be mislynched once again
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Ok let me back up and give you some space here Tim.
Because if you’re town and we lynch you, we lose a big town voice tbh. Even if you’ve been wrong about everything and pursuing the wrong leads.

You mentioned something in your ISO about reading through mac’s iso and coming to conclusions. Ima let you do what you said you were gonna do because I feel like you’ve just been back peddling and defending this phase, which doesn’t inspire me, but ima stop bombarding you with new things to respond to.

Show me that town drive and dont settle

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Vulgard wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 8:08 am Current wagon composition:

Falcon (4): Vulgard, Tim, TSP, Nachomamma
Tim (3): MR, Jack, Scotty

Tim's wagon looks far more pure to me. Falcon still isn't self-pressing, either. It matters less pre-EoD, but still.

I won't vote Tim yet, but I'm leaning that way given the wagon formation.

For out-of-game reasons, I'll be busy for a few hours. I hope I'm able to study EoDs before I have to cast a final vote for the day.
If there were no votes on anyone, who would you offer a stab in a dark on?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I’ll probably say it again near eod when everyone pops in again after their long hibernation but remember the volundrung is in play and in mafia hands, so we need to make sure the leading wagon is locked in with at least 3 insurance votes.
It does nothing to keep it close, have the lower wagon go on to lynch and we go “ohh one of the players on that wagon is bad!” Odds are, that will be the case on both potential wagons

Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Read EoD1. I concede to Tim that he may be right about Nanook getting vigged in the night. Alison advocated for it and even the yeeted villager found Nanook wolfy. Which means that the kills should be swapped around (Nanook vigged, Alison SPKed). There's also the fact Alison claimed a super pro-town role early d1, so killing her would be +EV for wolves either way.

LC's EoD looks kinda wolfy. He parks a vote on Seanzie and it looks like he's shrugging when he places it.

Seanzie goes down flailing and giving us legacy reads. Nanook scum (wrong). Tim scum (we don't know). "Nook W, Enrique W." Nook is V, and I'm not W. "Tim W, Made V." Made's been greenchecked and Tim is in my PoE.

Tim/Mac EoD 1 interactions look mildly not W/W. I still think it's possible they are partners, though.

Tim disliked the Falcon wagon, and Alison defended Falcon hard for gamestate reasons. Yet now Tim's voting Falcon with me. Tim, what changed?
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Based on EoD1 alone I see a world where Mac and Tim are powerwolfing the game. They talk to each other a lot about their takes but they don't seem eager to move to a wolf. The wagon options they discuss are all on flipped or likely villagers.
ImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

@Kylemii I noticed your comment about my avatar, thanks.
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 462
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I was gonna look at falcon's Mac interactions, but I crashed and burned last night lol. Covid vax number 2 really is a doozie.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

hi, I got my right hand stung by a wasp. it hurts alot and is swollen. I meant to get on here and do moar. texting with my lefthand stinks. sorry guys.

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

I am not voting kyle. idk where to vote though.

Victories:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Was someone fake-redchecked?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

where has made and monkey been?

is there a in game reason for y they haven't posted

Victories:
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Marmot wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 11:23 am Was someone fake-redchecked?
lc said he got a red check on scotty iirc.

Victories:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Made was green-checked, but that's not a great reason to not post.

LoMo's been pseudo-absent all game.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Aha! It was a fake. I like the idea here at least.

Long Con wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 9:53 am I don't really have a Scotty red check. Just thought it would be fun to shake things up a little. Gavial looks pretty towny from his reaction. Or at least 3p I guess, who knows?

Still townread Daisy despite Vulgard's case. Vulgard is looking like town here, but I guess it's one of the easiest ways to look towny - subbing in and taking fresh looks at everything.

Scotty looks pretty good from the reactions, but I already townread him. There was just one post I didn't like today:
Scotty wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 7:15 pm mf Tony’s off the poll again.

Someone explain to me how that can be a town role again?
I know TSP is actually on the poll, but... being unyeetable is something that a wolf cannot be. If town is unyeetable, then the wolves still can nightkill them as a recourse. If a wolf is unyeetable, that's a really big issue. How did Scotty the villager get to the logic that he should throw some broad-based shade at TSP for being off the poll? Being off the poll for consecutive days would have surely been a town thing.

TSP is now on the poll, thus making him not unyeetable. Are you reading TSP solely off of that ability.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

i would figure a player green checked be in game and make reads and such. maybe made gf.

this game is so weird.

I do not just write off inactives and be like they r scum. become angleshooting is possible what peeps might think, tho it is a scum tactic to be afk/slanking

but don't wanna just town read actives either.

I'm tired of looking at same isos tho. and I did read nacho's finally.

inactives got such little posts it's easy to just be like this isn't neccesarily nai. and few interactions.

maybe I'm just dumb and I can't find slips.

then it's like the hogh posters, back of my head thinks, well I made similar mistakes and I know im town so maybe they r town too. or this looks bad but like how would they know?

Victories:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:22 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:15 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:44 am Alright, I gotta be honest. I'm getting a lil' annoyed at my reads being dismissed out of hand. I find it unbelievable that nobody is re-assessing their read on Marmot after Mog flipped town, so whatever I guess, do whatever the fuck you want.

[VOTE: UNVOTE] aubergine
hmm can i ask what reads you feel are being dismissed?
Mog, Mac, Marmot, You

Two of these players are now dead, I don't understand why you're complaining about them being dismissed today.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

falcon did push Mac quite a bit Day 3, and I believe was one of the only players to vote for him. Mac was also really dismissive and antagonistic in a lot of their interactions, and it reminded me of Spiderverse where Mac antagonized me to the point of being tilted and couldn't play the game, although falcon doesn't appear tilted here. The pushing Mac is at least a good look for falcon though.

Based on how they handled Mac, I'd feel better about yeeting tim over falcon, but I'm gonna look at other options.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 301
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Marmot wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 11:30 am Aha! It was a fake. I like the idea here at least.

Long Con wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 9:53 am I don't really have a Scotty red check. Just thought it would be fun to shake things up a little. Gavial looks pretty towny from his reaction. Or at least 3p I guess, who knows?

Still townread Daisy despite Vulgard's case. Vulgard is looking like town here, but I guess it's one of the easiest ways to look towny - subbing in and taking fresh looks at everything.

Scotty looks pretty good from the reactions, but I already townread him. There was just one post I didn't like today:

I know TSP is actually on the poll, but... being unyeetable is something that a wolf cannot be. If town is unyeetable, then the wolves still can nightkill them as a recourse. If a wolf is unyeetable, that's a really big issue. How did Scotty the villager get to the logic that he should throw some broad-based shade at TSP for being off the poll? Being off the poll for consecutive days would have surely been a town thing.

TSP is now on the poll, thus making him not unyeetable. Are you reading TSP solely off of that ability.
That was a Scotty read, not a TSP read.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 11:31 am i would figure a player green checked be in game and make reads and such. maybe made gf.

this game is so weird.

I do not just write off inactives and be like they r scum. become angleshooting is possible what peeps might think, tho it is a scum tactic to be afk/slanking

inactives got such little posts it's easy to just be like this isn't neccesarily nai. and few interactions.

then it's like the hogh posters, back of my head thinks, well I made similar mistakes and I know im town so maybe they r town too. or this looks bad but like how would they know?

When in doubt, just yeet inactives. Oh wait, that isn't working. Also you're right, it usually doesn't work since it's such a crapshoot.

What'd you make of reading nacho's iso?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Marmot wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 11:32 am
falcon45ca wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 11:44 am Alright, I gotta be honest. I'm getting a lil' annoyed at my reads being dismissed out of hand. I find it unbelievable that nobody is re-assessing their read on Marmot after Mog flipped town, so whatever I guess, do whatever the fuck you want.

Mog, Mac, Marmot, You

Two of these players are now dead, I don't understand why you're complaining about them being dismissed today.
I think falcon was over reacting. it is a thing to look at dead people's reads. dead town might have been on to something. similar if they was scum.

idk why these specific dead is more important then others.

u were the counter wagon to mog. people were quite vocal about you and mog too.

Mac was the only wolf flip we got so far.

you scum reading falcon for it all seems like an overreaction too.

I no longer think I know your alignment or falcon's.

I don't recall much of anything that falcon said this day phase. been busy looking at isos. I guess I can look at his posts this day phase and look at his reads.

he is wrong and mistaken that no one has been talking about u, mog, and mac.

people have been talking about them alot. several bringing up quotes and such by them and you and mac and mog.

idk maybe those posts occurred only after he made that comment. I haven't looked back to check time stamps and see when was said at one time to see if falcon's call out is valid or not.

Victories:
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Saying this now in case I forget to say it later. If Tim is mafia, LC is very likely mafia as well and I'd consider yeeting him the next day. Tim townshielded LC on day 1, then LC placed a shrugvote on a villager at EoD1. LC's fake redcheck on Scotty during this SoD isn't town AI by itself, either.

You could argue LC could've voted on the villa wagon in silence, so he wouldn't draw attention to himself. It's a fair argument to make, but I still think LC's vote is noteworthy.
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 11:41 am
Marmot wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 11:30 am Aha! It was a fake. I like the idea here at least.

I know you're primarily talking about Scotty, but you're also implying here that you think TSP has a town role if I'm interpreting correctly.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Marmot wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 11:44 am
DaisyCloud wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 11:31 am i would figure a player green checked be in game and make reads and such. maybe made gf.

this game is so weird.

When in doubt, just yeet inactives. Oh wait, that isn't working. Also you're right, it usually doesn't work since it's such a crapshoot.

What'd you make of reading nacho's iso?
oh, I thought I said. it's null. I can't read them. I did have a town lean before last day phase. but it seemed weird the stuff with Mac. before I knew mac was scum it looked okay. now that I know mac is scum, it looks like them attempting to hide they r partners. but idk. I could be wrong and overthinking.

I'm like second guessing and thinking nah it's nai.

Victories:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 11:45 am
Marmot wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 11:32 am

Mog, Mac, Marmot, You

I think falcon was over reacting. it is a thing to look at dead people's reads. dead town might have been on to something. similar if they was scum.

idk why these specific dead is more important then others.

u were the counter wagon to mog. people were quite vocal about you and mog too.

Mac was the only wolf flip we got so far.

you scum reading falcon for it all seems like an overreaction too.

I no longer think I know your alignment or falcon's.

I don't recall much of anything that falcon said this day phase. been busy looking at isos. I guess I can look at his posts this day phase and look at his reads.

he is wrong and mistaken that no one has been talking about u, mog, and mac.

people have been talking about them alot. several bringing up quotes and such by them and you and mac and mog.

idk maybe those posts occurred only after he made that comment. I haven't looked back to check time stamps and see when was said at one time to see if falcon's call out is valid or not.

I'm not scumreading falcon, quite the opposite actually (I talked about it a little more in my next post). The above was more of an observation/question.

I haven't read falcon's posts today either though. There's too many posts so I skipped them all with the hope that I'd eventually see them in ISOs.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

I have faked a red check. I just knew someone was scum. I was doing it to cover cop. thst fake red? turned out they were scum.

never did that just for reactions. never did that on a player I had been town reading either.

wait, it was mac who faked a red check on scotty, right?

idk who LC red checked.

Victories:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

No, Mac didn't fake a red check on Scotty, I did.
Marmot wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 11:46 am

I know you're primarily talking about Scotty, but you're also implying here that you think TSP has a town role if I'm interpreting correctly.
I think TSP is town, but I didn't intend to imply it with the post you quoted. Fair?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 11:52 am I have faked a red check. I just knew someone was scum. I was doing it to cover cop. thst fake red? turned out they were scum.

never did that just for reactions. never did that on a player I had been town reading either.

wait, it was mac who faked a red check on scotty, right?

idk who LC red checked.

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I chose Scotty because I got a bad vibe on him from that TSP read.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 11:57 am I chose Scotty because I got a bad vibe on him from that TSP read.
And hilariously, I feel like the missing info here is that TSP had been off the lynch poll 2 days in a row, as well as today.
3 straight days without being able to be lynched sounds...not town. No matter how you look at it. I’d guess 3P.

So when Sloonei came out and said it was all a mistake and he should’ve only been off the poll D2, I took back my read. He’s back to a null, need to revisit

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

@Nachomamma8 why are you voting falcon today?

I saw you placed a vote here, but you haven't talked about him today aside from your desire to kill him.

I also don't care for this post, it looks like nacho was taking advantage of the "Kumbaya vibes" to push a falcon yeet.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Daisy's posts at EoD 2 make me trend her down on my readlist. The level of self-consciousness about all her actions there is very high. She gets defensive when Jack suggests she's mafia. When she has to leave the thread, she makes sure to say she doesn't care if her dipping looks scummy. There's also the fact Mac suggests she's mafia a few times and I never see her responding to that. That said, the fact she claims to be scared is something I find unnecessary to say here as wolf.

LC suggests changing the wagon a few times, but I read that as performative. He yelled about it, but didn't actively try to change it. He left the choice of whether to change the wagons up to the thread at large, instead of making it himself. Floating the suggestion is meaningless by itself.

In fact, if the thread did change the wagons and it hit a villager, he'd be exempt from suspicion. Especially if the original yeet target flipped later and we'd see they are V. Then LC could say this. "I suggested a CFD, sorry we hit a villager, but the original target was a villager, too. I didn't defend a wolf by doing this."

Food for thought.

Kylemii spends this entire EoD questioning Marmot. He says he doesn't townread either Qwags or Flanders (two top yeet contenders, both V). He votes Marmot, pursuing his own scumread instead of bothering to talk about the main ones. This scumread had been consistent beforehand, as I remember from reading Kyle's ISO. Him pursuing an alternative that isn't a flipped villager today is a good look for him.

Normally, a lack of interest in the yeet when two villagers are on the chopping block is wolfy. But I interpret Kyle's pursuit of Marmot here as something a villager does. When they are ambivalent about both wagons, they pursue a new avenue. Kyle didn't tell people to vote Marmot, probably due to a lack of confidence. Marmot was a tied vote back then anyway, if Kyle's comment is any sign. He did try to explore an option outside of V/V wagons, though, and it looked villagery to me.

If Kyle had TMI on Marmot being V, he'd push it harder to look like he's doing something meaningful at EoD. And if he had TMI on Marmot W, he'd still push it for distancing purposes. This weaksauce push outside of two villagers reads as unnecessary to do as mafia. Makes me feel better about Kyle. The lack of certainty here is something a villager unsure about both top wagons would feel.
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Re: The Elder Scrolls [DAY 3]

Post by Marmot »

MacDougall wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:37 pm
Nachomamma8 wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:35 pm And I am splendidly tilted when my top townread decides to follow Mac down a useless garden path because that usually means more will follow.
If Tim is town this is TMI.

If Tim is wolf this is shield.

This is always wolf.

But Mac did make this post about Nacho.

I feel like I should just ignore Mac's ISO, he probably, in typical Mac fashion, just threw shade at everyone to eliminate any spew.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Things are a bit tough because none of the PoE members were present for EoD 1 or EoD 2. I'd love to get a better read on people like Falcon and Nacho off the EoDs, but I can't.
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 11:55 am No, Mac didn't fake a red check on Scotty, I did.
Marmot wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 11:46 am

I think TSP is town, but I didn't intend to imply it with the post you quoted. Fair?

Almost, I'll rephrase my initial question. What makes you think TSP is town?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:51 am Somehow Nacho is collecting himself partner equity with every player in the game right now

Nacho and TSP can be partners. :grin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 5:02 am
buck up and read mac's iso
Don't do it, it's a trap!!!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

[VOTE: Nacho] aubergine let's see what this does.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

EoD 3.

Tim wants to tie the vote between Mogh/Flanders and Marmot. Complains about people not looking at where the votes are. Wants the doublevoter to break the tie, then wants votes on Mogh.

DaisyCloud has no idea where to vote between Mogh/Flanders and Marmot. Lashes out at Gavial and claims she's not mafia. Spends most of this EoD arguing with Gavial (when we once again have V/V wagons unless Marmot is W). Wants to get Gavial yeeted but does not think she can make a Gavial wagon gain traction. These interactions don't look partnered, either.

Lost monkey randomly pops in and votes Mogh over Marmot. Pretty bad look if Marmot's mafia, but this isn't wolf AI to me. "Bad look" as in "looks wolfy on the surface," but I wouldn't call it wolfy.

Marmot tries pretty hard to self-pres onto Mogh this entire EoD. If Marmot's mafia, DaisyCloud is 100% town. If she's Marmot's partner, her not caring where her vote is and arguing with Gavial instead of saving Marmot is V AI.

Tim seems to be having fun watching the votes fluctuate between V wagons. Kinda looks like openwolfing given the flips. Not sure how to read this. It's very bold if he's mafia, but I've heard he's a good wolf who loves killing townies. He could be in his W element here.

Daisy says that if Mogh flips V, she will never trust Tim again this game. This statement is very much unpartnered with Tim. A wolf never says this about a powerwolfing parter under these circumstances. Tim has a strong thread position.

Suppose Daisy has TMI on the wagon flipping V; she has no reason to undermine her partner here. It's completely unnecessary. It also locks her into a play pattern on day 4 where she can't trust Tim or else people will point out her bad progression. This isn't a W/W move.

At this point I still think Daisy's a villager. She's had unpartnered interactions with many people at this point. The only one that stuck out to me as partnered was the argument with Kyle. And even then, that's not in their wolfrange, given how I interpret their playstyles.

Tim's EoD here is not great, to put it mildly. He's killing townies with glee.
ImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Vulgard wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 11:06 am Read EoD1. I concede to Tim that he may be right about Nanook getting vigged in the night. Alison advocated for it and even the yeeted villager found Nanook wolfy. Which means that the kills should be swapped around (Nanook vigged, Alison SPKed). There's also the fact Alison claimed a super pro-town role early d1, so killing her would be +EV for wolves either way.

LC's EoD looks kinda wolfy. He parks a vote on Seanzie and it looks like he's shrugging when he places it.

Seanzie goes down flailing and giving us legacy reads. Nanook scum (wrong). Tim scum (we don't know). "Nook W, Enrique W." Nook is V, and I'm not W. "Tim W, Made V." Made's been greenchecked and Tim is in my PoE.

Tim/Mac EoD 1 interactions look mildly not W/W. I still think it's possible they are partners, though.

Tim disliked the Falcon wagon, and Alison defended Falcon hard for gamestate reasons. Yet now Tim's voting Falcon with me. Tim, what changed?
Time. Alison and I were defensing Falcon for basically the same reasons, but her belief in that read was a lot stronger. She's dead, but I have to live with it...and living with it has included being consistently wrong, so obviously my grip on the game state there was not as solid as I would like.

I'm also up against a wall here, which is: I cannot accept that in three days we never even sniffed a wolf. The only people who drew any significant push that have not flipped town are Marmot and Falcon. I am buying in on Marmot being town...maybe more grudgingly than some people are buying, but I'm buying. So basically that leaves either Falcon or we managed to get ourselves so absolutely bamboozled that we're probably just doomed.

Some people are at the "clear everyone left that we ever suspected and commence the tinfoiling!!! stage, and I'm not. I might have gotten there if the first tinfoil candidate were someone other than me maybe, but apparently I am.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”