Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [ENDGAME]

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 1646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [DAY 1]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I googled "lip bite gif" to respond to the banana choco muffins in a cheeky foodlust way, but most of the results are like shitty skinemax-level gifs of people biting each others lips. The human race is wack.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 685
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I tried an Impossible burger for the first time tonight. It did not taste like beef, but I liked it. I have no strong preference for the taste of beef anyway.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:07 am man you can't think you've solved these people in half a gameday you are not that naive
"solved" no, but I do think I can achieve an acceptable level of Day 1 comfort to orient the game toward dead mafia on the basis of reads like that. I am often wrong about at least someone though, so it's worth asking
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1172

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:07 am I googled "lip bite gif" to respond to the banana choco muffins in a cheeky foodlust way, but most of the results are like shitty skinemax-level gifs of people biting each others lips. The human race is wack.
show me
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:07 am
Alison wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:06 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:05 am
Alison wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:01 am Mac you should answer Sloonei's question about my alignment.
I missed that one where is it what is it etc.
His question is "what is Alison's alignment?"
I think ur town. I've got no spooky feelings toward u yet. You give me the positive juju.
@Alison what is mac’s alignment?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:10 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:07 am I googled "lip bite gif" to respond to the banana choco muffins in a cheeky foodlust way, but most of the results are like shitty skinemax-level gifs of people biting each others lips. The human race is wack.
show me
taste me

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 694
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Hell no. I'm gone for 6 hours and there are ten pages to read?

tlDr, gimme the summary.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:12 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:10 am
show me
taste me

nice
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:12 am Hell no. I'm gone for 6 hours and there are ten pages to read?

tlDr, gimme the summary.
gavial red checked u
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:12 am Hell no. I'm gone for 6 hours and there are ten pages to read?

tlDr, gimme the summary.
Lots of short posts, it’s not as bad as you’d think!
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
lost monkey
The Mark
Posts in topic: 192

Post by lost monkey »

nutella wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:11 pm Not really the only reason no I just sort of generally toneread you as wolfy/found your approach disingenuous, starting with the dana read (bc again I'm a defender of hedginess and didn't see it your way). But as you've posted more it seems like that's just your style and you are poking in various places and have solvey intentions. I could move off you but don't know where
Thats how act plays regardless of alignment.
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

tlDr, gimme the summary.
I can't recall what precisely has happened within that 10 page window, but if you'd like an easier way to integrate into the current thread: I'd appreciate if you could look specifically at PerC people and share your views.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sonny
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 162
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Sonny »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:03 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:51 am Town reads to varying degrees

Sloonei
Tangrowth
nutella
Dana
Gavial
Guillotine
Nanook
Alison
Sonny

Still in no particular order
Am I wrong about anyone gang, or are we on course to solve the game in one literal day?
Tell me more about your Dana read? Her intro pinged me but I note that the locals seemed unphased.
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 30
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:09 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:07 am man you can't think you've solved these people in half a gameday you are not that naive
"solved" no, but I do think I can achieve an acceptable level of Day 1 comfort to orient the game toward dead mafia on the basis of reads like that. I am often wrong about at least someone though, so it's worth asking
You and Tang are dominating the thread, at least when it comes to post count.

It took me forever to catch up. And by doing so, I have noticed that:

Tang: post count leader, has got a high potential of busy bee-ing. I see a lack of actual reads and game solving. Rather agrees with someone when someone is being called town by another than question others himself much or frequently.

JJJ: you are the second post count leader. You got at least some involvement, which is a better look. You give a lot of easy townreads however, including on Tang, and I would appreciate you delibating that read because I don't see it.

Alison: is not even in the top 5 post count (but 6th), but feels most 'presense'. Gives a lot of reads, and sometimes also create overview by saying what the thread its general reads are. Very helpful, and I like Alison's early point on Tang.
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

nutella wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:11 pm Not really the only reason no I just sort of generally toneread you as wolfy/found your approach disingenuous, starting with the dana read (bc again I'm a defender of hedginess and didn't see it your way). But as you've posted more it seems like that's just your style and you are poking in various places and have solvey intentions. I could move off you but don't know where
You could just unvote? There is no compulsion that a person needs to be voted. This I could move off you but don't know where stuff I don't buy it and seems fake. Leaning scum here.
ImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

MacDougall wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:13 am

tlDr, gimme the summary.
gavial red checked u
Oh my God! :cloud9:

Why are you still trying to instigate a fight between that guy and myself huh?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Guillotine wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:18 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:13 am

tlDr, gimme the summary.
gavial red checked u
Oh my God! :cloud9:

Why are you still trying to instigate a fight between that guy and myself huh?
no reason
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

Sonny wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:15 am Tell me more about your Dana read? Her intro pinged me but I note that the locals seemed unphased.
The pinging in the reason people suspected act for questioning it. If I didn't play a game before this one, I would been the same way as act and you on dana.
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sonny wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:15 am Tell me more about your Dana read? Her intro pinged me but I note that the locals seemed unphased.
Good one to ask about, and that's a read that could stand to develop further. I liked Dana's entry into the game, because it reflected the persona I have come to associate with her in limited time together -- she and I actually shared a mafia chat for one day prior to AIM Mafia before the game was re-rolled, and I think I learned a lot about her in there. She's an earnest player who wants to be involved and make her mark, and she will make a good effort to do so -- but only by plowing through her own natural uncertainty, paranoia, and lower confidence. She had a lengthy hiatus of her own until a few months ago and is still feeling out her way around the game of Mafia. To this point I think she looks like the town version of her that I have seen so far and learned about in that chat.

She should provide more reads so I can do more with this read than rely on vague notions like those above.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

Guillotine wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:20 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 8:18 pm Nutella is obvious town, tangy is well on her way, and act is >rand town

That is all, carry on
how is Nutella obvious town?
Same, how is Nutella town here?
ImageImage
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:14 am

tlDr, gimme the summary.
I can't recall what precisely has happened within that 10 page window, but if you'd like an easier way to integrate into the current thread: I'd appreciate if you could look specifically at PerC people and share your views.
Uhhhmmm I have something to confess... I'm not from Perc...or rather, I am from Perc as much as I am from here.

I've played two games there and hosted one at PerC, same for here minus hosting a game....

I just wanted a date cause I'm lonely as hell, so lonely that I play mafia at a forum with other lonely nerdy people.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 352
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Dana's just trying to work on being the best Dana she can be rn and sometimes that takes equivocating until you've determined which Dana is the best Dana that Dana would like to be
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Belzy
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 30
Aka: Erika (Mafia Cafe), Internet Cupid (MU)

Post by Belzy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:24 am
Good one to ask about, and that's a read that could stand to develop further. I liked Dana's entry into the game, because it reflected the persona I have come to associate with her in limited time together -- she and I actually shared a mafia chat for one day prior to AIM Mafia before the game was re-rolled, and I think I learned a lot about her in there. She's an earnest player who wants to be involved and make her mark, and she will make a good effort to do so -- but only by plowing through her own natural uncertainty, paranoia, and lower confidence. She had a lengthy hiatus of her own until a few months ago and is still feeling out her way around the game of Mafia. To this point I think she looks like the town version of her that I have seen so far and learned about in that chat.

She should provide more reads so I can do more with this read than rely on vague notions like those above.
You state to have got to known Dana a lot in a very limited time with her in a scum chat before a re-roll. This is not only a very short time to feel this strongly about someone's entrance and persona, but also, and mostly, you refer to a chat you two both were scum: how did that prior interaction end up you now being capable of reading her town based on that entrance? If anything, if Dana's entrance reminds you of how you got to learn her through a prior scum chat, I would rather expect you to be at least to be wary of her being scum based on that entrance and persona stuff. If I am missing something here, I'll gladly hear.
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

Allison like an evolved form of alana lol.
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Belzy wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:17 am JJJ: you are the second post count leader. You got at least some involvement, which is a better look. You give a lot of easy townreads however, including on Tang, and I would appreciate you delibating that read because I don't see it.
Hi Belzy!

Nothing drives mafia nuts like townies town reading townies. That's what I strive for. :biggrin:

What you say about Tangrowth is technically valid -- she has a relatively low ratio of post-count-to-reads-content and much of her play to this point has been of the fluffier conversational variety. In a backwards manner, that actually contributes to my positive view of her. I get no impression that she is trying to look a part or move the game any particular direction (i.e. agenda) beyond a few choice questions/pokes/reads. Instead she just looks thrilled to be here, in her first Syndicate game in quite a while -- a significant thing given that she founded the website. Her comfort level is suitable to the town alignment, and there's still enough reading going on in her posts to make her relevant and involved.

Vigilance on the Tangrowth read is important, because she has proven in the past to be a capable mafioso who can outpost most town players in her sleep. On that front I don't fault you or others for being unsure. I lean in the positive direction at this point though.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:29 am Nothing drives mafia nuts like townies town reading townies. That's what I strive for.
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Belzy wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:29 am You state to have got to known Dana a lot in a very limited time with her in a scum chat before a re-roll. This is not only a very short time to feel this strongly about someone's entrance and persona, but also, and mostly, you refer to a chat you two both were scum: how did that prior interaction end up you now being capable of reading her town based on that entrance? If anything, if Dana's entrance reminds you of how you got to learn her through a prior scum chat, I would rather expect you to be at least to be wary of her being scum based on that entrance and persona stuff. If I am missing something here, I'll gladly hear.
Just talking with someone about the game can go a long way toward better understanding who they are, how they think about the game, and what might be promising or concerning markers. That it was a mafia chat was and is not meaningful to me. I still left that chat knowing her better than I had entered it, and it even helped me to find her as town in the re-rolled version of the same game.

To say I feel "strongly" about it wouldn't be entirely accurate, but I would say that I am "comfortable" with it. And that's good enough for now.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 580
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Sloonei wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:11 am @Alison what is mac’s alignment?
I think he's town. Not lock levels, but I'm pretty comfortable with slapping him into my town pile and moving on. He hasn't tried to wow us with an over-the-top Maccy display, he hasn't tried to pocket or bury me, and his pushes make sense from a town Mac perspective. (I had the same reaction as him to the Owner first post, and pushing JJJ his rival and Made the person he always suspects is in-character for Mac.) I don't get the feeling that he's fishing for an easy misexe with his Owner/Made pushes either. His posts theorizing that JJJ is using WIFOM and a shared history against him show enough depth of thought to satisfy me.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Belzy wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:17 am JJJ: you are the second post count leader. You got at least some involvement, which is a better look. You give a lot of easy townreads however, including on Tang, and I would appreciate you delibating that read because I don't see it.
It is extremely in-character for JJJ to have a lot of easy townreads. In fact I would say that it is the core of his playstyle. He likes hammering out a list of people he trusts early, and then slowly squeezing down the rest of the playerlist.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Nanook is probably someone who shouldn't be on his list
Alison

Post by Alison »

I think if Belzy was scum with TMI on JJJ being town she would simply accept his statement that he knows Dana as truth rather than interrogate him about the exact length of time he could have gotten to know her since the game was rerolled and etc. Nor do I think they are partners together since it would be rather unnecessary for her to enter the game bashing him like that (and I think JJJ is townie anyway).

Therefore I think Belzy is town.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I will note that Belzy fooled me in a game we played together with some seriously harsh bussing against her scum partner. That said, I was SK in that game so possibly I wasn't scumhunting as hard as I would have as town. And I townread JJJ in a vacuum anyway (Sloonei's confident endorsement gives me more certainty in that read as well) so I am not worried about a Belzy/JJJ team.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I broke my own decision to take a break from the game for a while. My bad. I'll go eat some supper, tell me to get out if I come back again.
lost monkey
The Mark

Re: Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia <3 [PRE-GAME]

Post by lost monkey »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 12:33 am
Tangrowth wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 4:02 pm Hello, I'm Tangy and this is my first mafia game.
:haha: Hi Tangy. This may be one of my final mafia games I play. I have been considering retirement. Not, to rain on the date though, I just feel as though I can't mod how I want to mod anymore, which is my main appeal to the game in the recent years.
Owner you should try modding games here owner. Some of the setup i have seen here are right up your alley.
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MacDougall wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:37 am Nanook is probably someone who shouldn't be on his list
Reasonable protest. I think I am starting to better understand how Nanook works, and I'm more willing than I once was to give him town reads on the basis of the small indicators he allows us to access in the thread. If there's a case on Nanook I'll listen to it.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Belzy wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:29 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:24 am

You state to have got to known Dana a lot in a very limited time with her in a scum chat before a re-roll. This is not only a very short time to feel this strongly about someone's entrance and persona, but also, and mostly, you refer to a chat you two both were scum: how did that prior interaction end up you now being capable of reading her town based on that entrance? If anything, if Dana's entrance reminds you of how you got to learn her through a prior scum chat, I would rather expect you to be at least to be wary of her being scum based on that entrance and persona stuff. If I am missing something here, I'll gladly hear.
I like this post.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I could call Martin town and feel okay about it. I'm going to restrain myself a bit on that one with only five posts to his name.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 217
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

lost monkey wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:17 am
You could just unvote? There is no compulsion that a person needs to be voted. This I could move off you but don't know where stuff I don't buy it and seems fake. Leaning scum here.
I don't believe in naked unvoting generally
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Belzy's initial digs have been fine. I'm going to see where she goes with it.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[VOTE: lost monkey] aubergine

you seem to be in neutral commentary mode, let's see some reads
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Is JJJ always this appeasing? He's got a lot of townsreads. I only got three.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
lost monkey
The Mark

Post by lost monkey »

nutella wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:59 am [VOTE: lost monkey] aubergine

You scum lean, jay town lean. Sonny might be town. Null on the rest unless something catches my eye. You might ask why i haven't voted you, need to see more, the read is not concrete.
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Strong town
Jay
Sonny
Guillo
Tangy

Town leans
Gnome
Alison
Martin I guess sheeping alison
Dana
Mac
Sloonei
Hawk? Liked their style
Act maybe at this point

Gav Nook LC are more tbd
Dont remember anyone else

Going to sleep for like 12 hours gl
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

lost monkey wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 4:04 am
nutella wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:59 am [VOTE: lost monkey] aubergine

You scum lean, jay town lean. Sonny might be town. Null on the rest unless something catches my eye. You might ask why i haven't voted you, need to see more, the read is not concrete.
K
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@nutella @Tangrowth @Sloonei @Alison what if Jay is pocketing everyone on course for a curbstomping shame bringing victory? How are we gonna deal with that? Just let the game revolve around him and hope by the time he gets caught by mech the game isn't locked as a mafia win?

Im kinda down if that's the plan actually.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 4:05 am Strong town
Jay
Sonny
Guillo
Tangy

Town leans
Gnome
Alison
Dana
Mac
Sloonei
Hawk? Liked their style
Act maybe at this point

Gav Nook LC are more tbd

I think if Jay is mafia then you are mafia
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 4:06 am @nutella @Tangrowth @Sloonei @Alison what if Jay is pocketing everyone on course for a curbstomping shame bringing victory? How are we gonna deal with that? Just let the game revolve around him and hope by the time he gets caught by mech the game isn't locked as a mafia win?

I can catch wolf jay don't worry lol. Think he's just legit so far
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 4:08 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 4:06 am @nutella @Tangrowth @Sloonei @Alison what if Jay is pocketing everyone on course for a curbstomping shame bringing victory? How are we gonna deal with that? Just let the game revolve around him and hope by the time he gets caught by mech the game isn't locked as a mafia win?

I can catch wolf jay don't worry lol. Think he's just legit so far
teach me
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 4:07 am
Jay
Sonny
Guillo
Tangy

Town leans
Gnome
Alison
Dana
Mac
Sloonei
Hawk? Liked their style
Act maybe at this point

Gav Nook LC are more tbd

I think if Jay is mafia then you are mafia
If not q then not p ez
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 4:09 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 4:07 am
Jay