Re: The Elder Scrolls [DAY 3]

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Why do you think he might be scum?
Nachomamma8
The Mark
Posts in topic: 121

Post by Nachomamma8 »

His approach seems genuine, he's been an active presence in trying to figure shit out... I can maybe ISO and deep dive for some better reasoning but I expected Scotty!town to be a slamdrunk read for most people. Is that a mistake?
KZA
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

Nachomamma8 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:03 pm Why do you think he might be scum?
He hasn't really pinged me as towny despite his post count hence why I'm listing it as tinfoil

Marmot/Mog flip will tell us more...
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
Moghedien
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
Aka: The Spider

Post by Moghedien »

Nachomamma8 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:01 pm
Moghedien wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:00 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:42 pm I want to say something extremely unfair and probably get me banned about bo should he ever die or get lynched and flips town but I wont.

I'm more curious what @lost monkey and @Moghedien @Master Radishes and @Enrique has to say.

also I miss @Long Con and @Marmot

guys come and play

is @Nachomamma8 still playing?
I read back through Marmot's posts as was requested, and I'm inclined to think he's guilty.

Tim voting for me is strange, isn't it? If he were innocent, I think he'd be trying at some of his vaunted scumhunting.
This post is bad.

How does Tim voting you mean that he isn't scum hunting?
You wound me.

I joined the game very late, and I've been clear that I won't jump to defend myself. I would expect Tim to use his vote in wiser ways, rather than reaching for low hanging fruit. I'm suspicious that Tim hasn't come up with anything better.
"My way is best. Softly, softly, in the shadows.'"
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Sorry I cant really elaborate. I kind of just voiced it to see some gut responses from other players
KZA
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Nachomamma8 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:00 pm Not the decreased presence. The "would be more cautious around me".
everyone should be afraid of me
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i want you to be afraind of how much you love me
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 1020

Post by Scotty »

Made wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 9:22 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 9:17 pm
Made wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 9:16 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 9:13 pm
Nachomamma8 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 9:08 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 9:06 pm
Nachomamma8 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 9:01 pm I read Jack's case on Daisy. I don't understand the meat on it other than "Daisy has weird interactions with Marmot" and noted that he didn't outline those weird interactions with Marmot. I agree that Daisy voting off Qwags when Qwags was her main suspicion was weird but disagree that it was scum motivated and don't understand how that's a sticking point in a case when Qwags flipped town.

Jack, if you want my support in this (which is easily purchased because again don't know shit that's going on), need you to do a better job of handholding here. Also don't know why you aren't pushing Marmot over Daisy here if you think there's scum together when there seems to be considerably more support for Marmot unless I'm misreading the room.
I’m fine with yeeting Marmot->Daisy
Okay. I'm now voting Marmot. Care to join me?
If nothing changes, Marmot likely goes.

At the risk of someone making a silly assertion like “Jack was unwilling to switch his vote to Marmot with almost a day left on the clock. Ergo they are teammates,” I’d rather not have a larger wagon at this point in the day.

Probably doesn’t matter in the end.
Jack town based on this post tbh
Just wait til you see all the rest of his posts! :grin:
You read him as bad, why/can you point me to your argument?
It’s been a tonal read as a whole, because we have no red flips, so it’s all gotta be what sounds and feels disingenuous.

Looking at a few of his posts before eod yesterday:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:45 pm Wolf yeet when 3 way tie is mighty grim
Hot potato to Daisy or Tim?
neither Daisy nor Tim were at any risk of going. Jack had a line of suspicion going for Daisy at that point, so that’s not out of logic. We know Quags was good, but if marmot is bad, his post here to ‘why not shaaaake itttt uppppp’ is sketch. Far less organic than, say, Mac switching to Flanders IMO.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:56 pm Flanders wagon gaining traction
I’ve no theory about his faction
As an aside about Timmy’s unwarranted shade,
My read on him is unrelated to other reads I’ve made
Last read in the Flanders wagon. Hesitancy. Calm, comfy.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 9:14 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 9:09 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 8:47 pm
BoKnows wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 8:45 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 8:44 pm
BoKnows wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 7:35 pm I just re-read my role card to be 100% certain. I can safely bet the house that I have this thing unless there's bastard elements at play or any other mechanics that I do not know about.

Why does KZA fake claim this, and why does Tim fake a CC?
Huh?
what needs clarified
Nothing. I just forgot about the claims cause they didn’t really matter to me.
why? cause your 3rd party scum, oh wait it matters then too or? it would matter 7f u r town. it would matter if u r mafia. r u even playing this game?
Why would it matter if I’m town? I already townread KZA in a game with too many blank slots.

He’s telling the truth = reads don’t change and he dies
He’s lying = reads don’t change either

And then Tim was blatantly lying, either to cast doubt or pretend to be so that didn’t change anything either.

So I forgot about it. :shrug2:
I also don’t buy that he forgot about the eod claims. “They didn’t really matter to me” is lazy, and I don’t perceive jack as lazy. Especially in the past 24 hours, where he’s really tried to slander Daisy.

My case is peripheral, tbh. It’s goin to continue to be until we have a red flip
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Nachomamma8
The Mark

Post by Nachomamma8 »

His approach seems genuine, he's been an active presence in trying to figure shit out... I can maybe ISO and deep dive for some better reasoning but I expected Scotty!town to be a slamdrunk read for most people. Is that a mistake?
Nachomamma8
The Mark

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Moghedien wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:05 pm
Nachomamma8 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:01 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:42 pm I want to say something extremely unfair and probably get me banned about bo should he ever die or get lynched and flips town but I wont.

I'm more curious what @lost monkey and @Moghedien @Master Radishes and @Enrique has to say.

guys come and play

I read back through Marmot's posts as was requested, and I'm inclined to think he's guilty.

Tim voting for me is strange, isn't it? If he were innocent, I think he'd be trying at some of his vaunted scumhunting.
This post is bad.

How does Tim voting you mean that he isn't scum hunting?
You wound me.

I joined the game very late, and I've been clear that I won't jump to defend myself. I would expect Tim to use his vote in wiser ways, rather than reaching for low hanging fruit. I'm suspicious that Tim hasn't come up with anything better.
Yeah. I agree with both major wagons which is not what I expected not wanted but here we are.
Nachomamma8
The Mark

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I don't like the assertion that Tim can't suspect you because you are a replacement. I don't understand why you're singling out Tim. I don't even like the tone you're addressing me with - like your words are just dripping with slime at the moment.
Nachomamma8
The Mark

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Kylemii wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:07 pm i want you to be afraind of how much you love me
I most definitely am.
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 908

Post by Timsup2nothin »

guys come and play

I did that yesterday. I had Flanders dead to rights and he slipped the trap at EoD. While I am annoyed that everyone is talking about how the case on Flanders was Mac's gifs, I am not going to quibble...but I told you when you took the slot that you were in a boat that had already been chopped through with an axe by the previous owner and was sinking fast. Gonna take more damage control than a little OMGUS.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

KZA wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:00 pm Okay so like would anyone be shocked if Scotty is wolf?

Just a personal tinfoil
There it is. I, for one, would be shocked

Moghedien

Post by Moghedien »

Nachomamma8 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:09 pm I don't like the assertion that Tim can't suspect you because you are a replacement. I don't understand why you're singling out Tim. I don't even like the tone you're addressing me with - like your words are just dripping with slime at the moment.

:haha:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

catching up on the day 2 posts i'm seeing a lot of negativity towards the sweet ambrosial taste of bud light lime and honestly i think some banning is in order
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

KZA wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:06 pm Sorry I cant really elaborate. I kind of just voiced it to see some gut responses from other players
Is this cuz i scumread you in the first 24 hours? It is, isn’t it?

I will say that my strategy as wolf would be as active as possible in the thread. I know that a few people know I have a tell when I’m bad, but they won’t tell me what it is :shrug:

Nachomamma8
The Mark

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Moghedien wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:11 pm
Nachomamma8 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:09 pm I don't like the assertion that Tim can't suspect you because you are a replacement. I don't understand why you're singling out Tim. I don't even like the tone you're addressing me with - like your words are just dripping with slime at the moment.

Do you have thoughts other than the Tim thing?
Do you understand my perspective on the Tim thing?
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

KZA wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:00 pm Okay so like would anyone be shocked if Scotty is wolf?

Just a personal tinfoil
Shocked like "wow great wolf game Scotty" because I think if he is a wolf he is just blending spectacularly well, sure.

Shocked like "that was the greatest wolf game ever played and even here in postgame I still think Scotty is town even though Sloonei said no"...nah, not that shocked.

We are not going tinfoiling any time soon when there are plenty of good POE to process.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Nachomamma8 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:10 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:07 pm i want you to be afraind of how much you love me
I most definitely am.
is this our first game played together? it is right
Nachomamma8
The Mark

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Horrible that I'm apparently now writing every post in italics. What in god's name is happening here???
Moghedien

Post by Moghedien »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:10 pm

guys come and play

I did that yesterday. I had Flanders dead to rights and he slipped the trap at EoD. While I am annoyed that everyone is talking about how the case on Flanders was Mac's gifs, I am not going to quibble...but I told you when you took the slot that you were in a boat that had already been chopped through with an axe by the previous owner and was sinking fast. Gonna take more damage control than a little OMGUS.
I don't have the time to read the entire thread, and everything I say is being used against me. Flip me if you must, I suppose.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Fwiw I really like nacho’s entrance. I feel like he just started playing- we’re playing twister and it’s back foot green and we’re both jockeying for that spot!

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Moghedien wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:15 pm

guys come and play

I don't have the time to read the entire thread, and everything I say is being used against me. Flip me if you must, I suppose.
You’re making it so difficult to choose between you and Marmot rn

Earn my vote

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Let It be known that Nanook has voted for Nacho

Moghedien

Post by Moghedien »

Nachomamma8 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:13 pm

I just told you I'm suspicious of Marmot. Looking at the poll, I realize that's not a groundbreaking view, but I was asked to look back at Marmot's posts and that's what I came up with.

I named Tim because Tim is one of the few players here I'm familiar with. If Tim were really the sort of great scumhunter that I've heard he is, then I think he would give me at least a day's worth of breathing room, and put his vote to people who are more engaged. So either Tim is not trying very hard to scumhunt, or perhaps tales of his ability have been exaggerated.
Moghedien

Post by Moghedien »

Why is that quote thread infecting people with italics? :faint:
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Nachomamma8 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:07 pm His approach seems genuine, he's been an active presence in trying to figure shit out... I can maybe ISO and deep dive for some better reasoning but I expected Scotty!town to be a slamdrunk read for most people. Is that a mistake?
No your read is fine. It's just my mafia brain thinking "Can Tim Mac and Scotty really just be town?" because fuck it, tinfoil
Scotty wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:13 pm
KZA wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:06 pm Sorry I cant really elaborate. I kind of just voiced it to see some gut responses from other players

I will say that my strategy as wolf would be as active as possible in the thread. I know that a few people know I have a tell when I’m bad, but they won’t tell me what it is :shrug:
Not quite.
KZA
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 787

Post by Gavial »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:46 pm No not Moghedien

I like them
Because they your buddy yeah?
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

yeah Nacho looks decent

damnit Scotty I can't tinfoil you if you post agreeable takes
KZA
Moghedien

Post by Moghedien »

Scotty wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:17 pm
Moghedien wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:15 pm

guys come and play

You’re making it so difficult to choose between you and Marmot rn

Earn my vote
I'm innocent. I'm very late to the game, and I need some time to acclimate. If you think the evidence against Flanders is so damning that you can't give me that time, then fine, do what you think you must. I don't know what you expect me to say besides that. I'm not going to spend six hours reading bygone pages and building a case just for the hope of being allowed to play the game.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

KZA wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:21 pm
Nachomamma8 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:07 pm His approach seems genuine, he's been an active presence in trying to figure shit out... I can maybe ISO and deep dive for some better reasoning but I expected Scotty!town to be a slamdrunk read for most people. Is that a mistake?
No your read is fine. It's just my mafia brain thinking "Can Tim Mac and Scotty really just be town?" because fuck it, tinfoil

Not quite.
Tbh my big fear is that Tim or Mac are bamboozling by leading the town astray. So I can see why you would think that with me, especially after the Qwags debacle.

I do feel like it’s better to judge players on peculiarities on logic and informed opinions at this junction tho. If Mac and or Tim are bad, then I’ll just have to come to my own conclusions and try not to let them be too much of a guiding stone

Moghedien

Post by Moghedien »

[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Moghedien wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:19 pm

I just told you I'm suspicious of Marmot. Looking at the poll, I realize that's not a groundbreaking view, but I was asked to look back at Marmot's posts and that's what I came up with.

I named Tim because Tim is one of the few players here I'm familiar with. If Tim were really the sort of great scumhunter that I've heard he is, then I think he would give me at least a day's worth of breathing room, and put his vote to people who are more engaged. So either Tim is not trying very hard to scumhunt, or perhaps tales of his ability have been exaggerated.

Who said I am a great scumhunter, and where? I might be good at solving games late...like in Fouble elimination I had the lock solve going into F5 but that actually just came from finding towns. I never "scumhunted" that game at all.

In this case, flipping your slot will shed a LOT of light on who is town and who is not because it was the slot that appeared to have been saved yesterday and really about half the remaining slots can be read off you if you flip red as expected. If that expectation is wrong the sooner we find out the better.
ImageImageImageImage
Nachomamma8
The Mark

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I understand your perspective a bit better with this post + your other recent post.

I think you're underestimating how hard it is to let go of an old suspicion - if I'm pushing and trying to kill someone and then they replace out it's pretty hard for me to let go of that suspicion immediately so I can definitely understand why Tim wouldn't let up, especially when we still haven't hit a wolf.

I'm willing to give you space though.
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

I'm glad the playerlist has sprung to life now, felt like I was talking to the same handful over and over the first 2 days
KZA
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 925
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: The Elder Scrolls [DAY 2]

Post by DaisyCloud »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:42 pm @DaisyCloud

Here are the meat posts of my reasons for suspecting you. Please address. Thanks.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:11 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:04 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:03 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:55 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:54 pm So I’m somewhere like

Townread
KZA
Bo
Mac
Made
Falcon

Townlean (these reads are all stupid)
Kyle
Scotty
Tony
LC

???
Enrique
Nacho (yeet if Daisy is a wolf)
Marmot
Quin
anyone else if forgotten

Scumread
Tim
Flanders
Daisy
I don't believe jack actually believes this list.
Why? What part of it doesn’t mesh with my previous statements or the players in question’s actions?

Besides Scotty I mean.
most of these players you haven't interacted with. and/or you haven't spoken about them.
I’ve expressed my townreads on Kza, Falcon, Made, Bo and Mac.

I expressed my stupid townlean on LC yesterday. I developed my stupid townlean when Tony entered the thread and agreed with me. I flipped my read on Scotty to a stupid townlean after thinking you and he are unlikely w/w and remembering a time town Scotty and I butted heads and noticing his case on me (while wrong) has actual meat on it compared to yours, which is more random assertions and pairings that appear to come from thin air.

I expressed my suspicion of you and Tim a ton on previous days and reiterated my suspicion on you today. I asked someone to summarize the Flanders case and Nac did and it looked pretty good (the case itself and how it looks like a thing he really believed yesterday being a big part of what moved him from stupid townlean to to actual strong townread).

It’s true that I haven’t talked much to or about my nullreads but I’m sure that’s not what you meant.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 2:45 pm Marmot’s got a lot of #weird interactions with DaisyCloud. If he doesn’t come back with a strong read on her one way or another, imma be tilted.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 3:20 pm There is a MASSIVE amount of Daisy/Marmot interaction and none of it looks like them attempting to figure out each other’s alignments.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 10:48 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 9:59 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 9:57 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 9:53 pm I have 0 threat capability. I have 0 clout. I'm not intimidating. I'm legitimately trying to understand jack. and ask him questions trying to figure him out. how is any of that make me sus?
I don’t suspect you for anything you’ve said about me.

I suspect you for your actions yesterday and your odd (partner indicative imo) treatment of Nacho today.
so u think I'm partners with nacho because I wasn't cool with yeeting a random afk low poster.

what about my actions yesterday was sus?
I think you way overreacted to the idea that we might yeet Nacho considering I even said I was just kidding. You even have an opinion on what to do if Nacho flips wolf. Don’t award Jack credit for that. Weird. Strong opinions about a player with five posts. Strong opinions that align with a wolf Daisy/wolf Nacho/town Jack world.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:49 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:45 pm u been trending downwards all game or have you forgotten? what about that? but hey who cares right? lol right?
Based on what? A silly assertion.
We should chop this wolfy person
I think the quotes post from Daisy here reads like a fake “no u” read.
Syn wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:09 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:06 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 5:58 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 5:56 pm
Scotty wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 5:53 pm
There is no hammer
really? oh. idk then. but like I'm not frozen on my vote on gavial. tho I think he is the wolfiest wolf. and im not buying his claim. and I pointed out all the flaws depending on his alignment.

it's not even a tunnel. I have been focused on finding his teammates.
lol sounds like a tunnel. I know, I’ve been there.

Who stands out to be w/w if gav is bad?
so I don't think marmot is scum.

I think the scum team is maybe Gavial, qwags and Jack. idk the 4th. or 5th. and my Jack read is actually just a lean scum. and it could be nacho or something. Tony doesn't look hot but I wouldn't say he is in 4th or 5th slots.

of the 3 way tie, I'm probably voting qwags. made i sus but it's mostly guts. I don't have a specific slip or anything.

if qwags is the lynch today and flips town im probably looking more at high posters. I think it be weird if it's all low activity players.

I don't like the sk talks that seems to be where they think sk will work with town. it wasn't just Gavial who was doing it. though he is main one.
hold the phone

you see Qwags in the lead

you see the votes suddenly and quickly shift so that Qwags is no longer in the lead

your scum read Qwags won't go over and is now tied with your two town reads

so you vote for Gavial, who isn't a wagon at all
Syn wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:28 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:26 pm [VOTE: Made] aubergine so I voted him.
so you're voting for your "scum read" that you couldn't put in your 4th and 5th wolf slots, but not voting for Qwags who IS in one of your wolf slots
Syn wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:36 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:36 pm
KZA wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:26 pm Daisy there is exactly 1 3P, the first post says this
this is information i was not aware of at all previously. thank u
how were you aware there were exactly five wolves then
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:38 pm Daisy trending quickly down
That slot is unlikely town
Unimpressed with the vanity wagon excuse
Her worldbuilding shows a tail on her caboose
That is, I don’t like Daisy’s reasoning for being off wagon and her world building of a team with Gavil/Kwags/Me didn’t make any sense at the time considering I was voting for Kwags.

Her push on me later felt fake and then she got super tilted when i went after her. Twice. So I took the whole thing as Daisy looking for LHF and picking like the worst person.

This theory makes more sense if Scotty and Tim are townies, since they’re the others who have expressed suspicion of me (and suspicion based on like things instead of seemingly nothing). It would also play into the idea of Nacho being a wolf with Daisy because she can’t just look there for lhf. Though all of that is meeeeh preflip associations. We’ll see.
okay first of all I answered syn when he said the whole thing about when I voted qwags and he was completely wrong. and I noticed you conviently left that out. and you left out where syn replied to that.

I voted wwags ages ago way before qwags became a lead wagon. and iirc I took my vote off of qwags. so how about them apples.

why did u leave all that out jack? is it because it doesn't fit the false narrative you r trying to make?

and syn didn't sus me he was questioning me based on a misunderstanding he had about when I voted and who I voted.

looky looky arch way cookie:

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:12 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 5:50 pm

I thought I and some others been saying he is scummy. albeit in different ways. how is voting out Marmot or qwags or made any different?

of the 4 seems like Gavial is most sus.

I'm not crazy or anti-town. if I legitimately think the Gavin wagon won't happen I will vote elsewheres.

I don't think I will be the hammer on anyone. we still have time before eod. it's at 7pm EST. I refuse to end day early. do if I do end up having to hammer it be last minute.

hopefully people will see im right about Gavial. I could be wrong i didn't get a red check on him.

if I seem annoyed or whatever it's because it's weird to point it out where my vote is when we ligit got peeps not even voting yet. and as afk as they been im thinking some may not vote at all. idk but seems likely. and u say Nothing about that.
There is no hammer
really? oh. idk then. but like I'm not frozen on my vote on gavial. tho I think he is the wolfiest wolf. and im not buying his claim. and I pointed out all the flaws depending on his alignment.

I think the scum team is maybe Gavial, qwags and Jack. idk the 4th. or 5th. and my Jack read is actually just a lean scum. and it could be nacho or something. Tony doesn't look hot but I wouldn't say he is in 4th or 5th slots.

of the 3 way tie, I'm probably voting qwags. made i sus but it's mostly guts. I don't have a specific slip or anything.

if qwags is the lynch today and flips town im probably looking more at high posters. I think it be weird if it's all low activity players.

I don't like the sk talks that seems to be where they think sk will work with town. it wasn't just Gavial who was doing it. though he is main one.
hold the phone

you see the votes suddenly and quickly shift so that Qwags is no longer in the lead

I actually do not think at the time that I voted it was a 3 way then iirc I voted gavial sometime last nite. or this morning when I woke up.

I did the 2x voting in a post a bit ago when I got 8n game because I was legit frustrated with gavial and his anti-town behavior. by the time I made that post I had long ago already voted him.
DaisyCloud wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:14 pm show me where I didn't already voted gavial
DaisyCloud wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:16 pm when was qwags leading wagon? iirc Marmot and made been in a 2 way and leading most of day 2.
Syn wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:16 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:12 pm
There is no hammer

hold the phone

I actually do not think at the time that I voted it was a 3 way then iirc I voted gavial sometime last nite. or this morning when I woke up.

I did the 2x voting in a post a bit ago when I got 8n game because I was legit frustrated with gavial and his anti-town behavior. by the time I made that post I had long ago already voted him.
okay

wish people didn't use vote tags if they aren't using them to vote tbh

as for me and Marmot. like I don't know man. I like msrmot as a player and I like talking to him. he is polite and considerate and respectful and funny. none of thst has any bearing to his alignment. i think he might be scum though but idk. he is definitely not a player I have an easy time to read. he makes up his own mind and does things his own way. and he say controversial things too. foes it mske him scum? maybe. he could just be town. I literally don't know. will I push him? no. he is being harrased by a million pings. regardless of his alignment it isn't right. but whatever.

u should be looking at Mac and LC. but u have not really. you should be looking at Gavial. but since gavial agrees with u, you probably won't. you should be looking at Tony too.

also why the heck is it wrong for me to start a new wagon or something when we had tons of time to move votes and decide who to lynch but when everyone and their grandma decided to do a cfd last minute then reverse course and yeet out awags oh it's fine and dandy and we are nkt gonna speak of it.

can towns be in a cfd? yes can town be in a muslynch wagon? also yes.

but do could scum. but we are not going to talk about thst now are we? also syn and KZA were on different wagons most if day and they should have, idk maybe they to be on the same wagon? but we don't talk about thst either do we?

aldo should we not try to consolidation together and include Alison in some way so that we all vote correctly this time and not mislynch?

but let's forget a dead town who can't post has a vote exists.

and even if i did do what syn thought I did, it wouldn't be scummy at all because I didn't know qwags was town. and it makes sense for a townie to go to a leading wagon and just be a sheep. but again, that wasn't even whst happened. I didn't sheep nobody. I haven't steeped no one and I probably won't.

and if I seem upset with you it is because I am. you don't even scum read me correctly. you got some bug in your ear that I'm scum and you make up false/misleading information to make things go your way.

well I proved you wrong.

and the really annoying thing is there is probably gonna be at least 2 people who won't bother to read my post nor fact check your post etc and actually believe your false statements to be true.

for the millionth time I am town. I refuse to have anyone dictate how im supposed to play. I wouldn't let syn do it and I won't let you.

idc if you don't like who I talk to in game or who I don't talk to.

imma talk to Marmot all I want. it doesn't make me his wolf partner.
siggy by ThisIsNotAceMarvel

Victories:
+Double Elimination Mafia
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Scotty wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:24 pm
KZA wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:21 pm

Not quite.
Tbh my big fear is that Tim or Mac are bamboozling by leading the town astray. So I can see why you would think that with me, especially after the Qwags debacle.

I do feel like it’s better to judge players on peculiarities on logic and informed opinions at this junction tho. If Mac and or Tim are bad, then I’ll just have to come to my own conclusions and try not to let them be too much of a guiding stone
If I am "a guiding stone that may be leading the town astray" or much of anywhere else, we are in trouble because I have been barely present...
ImageImageImageImage
Nachomamma8
The Mark

Post by Nachomamma8 »

TOWN

KZA
Scotty
Tim
Kyle
Jack
Made

BAD
Marmot - mostly from hearsay but most definitely doesn't have the presence I expected
Bo - Don't like his reasoning for suspecting Mog - "sheeping someone". Feel very strongly he's not scum with Mog.
Enrique - Entrance to today is underwhelming. Don't like the lack of attempt to do anything at all when he was around.
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

I'm sorry for my typos and incorrect words. i hope it made some sense.

Victories:
Nachomamma8
The Mark

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Add Daisy to that town list as well.
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Nachomamma8 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:33 pm TOWN

KZA
Scotty
Tim
Kyle
Jack
Made

BAD
Marmot - mostly from hearsay but most definitely doesn't have the presence I expected
Bo - Don't like his reasoning for suspecting Mog - "sheeping someone". Feel very strongly he's not scum with Mog.
Enrique - Entrance to today is underwhelming. Don't like the lack of attempt to do anything at all when he was around.
Bo has kind of claimed an artifact so it might be wise to shelf that read for now
KZA
Nachomamma8
The Mark

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Well then nevermind on that one.
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Scotty wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:17 pm Let It be known that Nanook has voted for Nacho
wait, nanook subbed in? what? what did I miss while I was heading home and eating my late dinner, etc?

Victories:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

falcon you say my name a lot but i don't recall you ever asking any questions about me or to me or saying any sort of thing you're
specifically concerned about
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

DaisyCloud wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:37 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:17 pm Let It be known that Nanook has voted for Nacho
wait, nanook subbed in? what? what did I miss while I was heading home and eating my late dinner, etc?
via an unknown mechanic, Nanook is dead but able to place a valid vote today
KZA
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

wait i sound like an insane person
KZA
Loan Shark

Post by KZA »

Kylemii wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:41 pm wait i sound like an insane person
:kadaj: :bass:
KZA
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i was responding to a post from falcon on day 2 thinking it was a current post
Moghedien

Post by Moghedien »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:30 pm

Who said I am a great scumhunter, and where? I might be good at solving games late...like in Fouble elimination I had the lock solve going into F5 but that actually just came from finding towns. I never "scumhunted" that game at all.

In this case, flipping your slot will shed a LOT of light on who is town and who is not because it was the slot that appeared to have been saved yesterday and really about half the remaining slots can be read off you if you flip red as expected. If that expectation is wrong the sooner we find out the better.

Well, perhaps the best thing really is to flip me then. I'm not the strongest player to begin with, and joining so late would be difficult even for the best of players. If there really is so much to be learned from my flip, then that information may prove more useful than whatever meager contributions I can make at this point. I hope this doesn't come across as bad sportsmanship or like I'm giving up; if flipping me is the best thing, then it should be done.

Return to “Previous Jobs”