55%

Total votes: 11
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 31
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: AIM Mafia [Day 5]

Post by Made »

Everyone has logged back on...except for falcon45ca!!!

He was town!

Day 4 has begun.
Spoiler: show
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@MacDougall
@TonyStarkPrime
@Marmot
@Justplayingitcool
@falcon45ca
Pov: you reading my takes
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 383

Post by MacDougall »

aight
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

poll not updated
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 405

Post by Justplayingitcool »

Marmot probably doesn’t make that kill. Seems too obvious
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

I targeted nanook for chats
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

This is gonna be tough.

I am confident Marmot is town.

I think Nook is.

I kinda think JPIC is.

I guess that leave Tony Two Tone.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 6:30 pm I targeted nanook for chats
any reason?
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

MacDougall wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 6:42 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 6:30 pm I targeted nanook for chats
any reason?
I hadn’t spoken to him much this game and wanted to hear more thoughts from his perspective
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I had a look at the Ted chat and he didn't really share any reads aside from Mac mafia.

I kinda wouldn't hate being chopped today lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: TonyStarkPrime] aubergine
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

ngl i also had paranoia during the night that tsp was a wolf as well
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

MacDougall wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 6:44 pm I had a look at the Ted chat and he didn't really share any reads aside from Mac mafia.

Ted had me/nook/tsp in his poe if you are green
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 6:48 pm ngl i also had paranoia during the night that tsp was a wolf as well
I mean at this point why would it even be paranoia? Which of the scumreads you could have left wouldn't be considered paranoia?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ted also correctly guessed that Falcon would die fwiw.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 6:50 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 6:44 pm I had a look at the Ted chat and he didn't really share any reads aside from Mac mafia.

Ted had me/nook/tsp in his poe if you are green
helpful...

I guess we're taking marmot as a clear and letting him figure it out then.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

MacDougall wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 6:53 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 6:48 pm ngl i also had paranoia during the night that tsp was a wolf as well
I mean at this point why would it even be paranoia? Which of the scumreads you could have left wouldn't be considered paranoia?
Because I initially townread before the ted flip. But a wolf!tsp was crossing my mind during the night
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Wifom me if you like but falcon towncored me last day phase
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

what's your plan for today?
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Read sean’s ISO and everybody else’s
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Re: AIM Mafia [Day 1]

Marmot wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:26 am 🟢 Online - Town

Dana - Absolutely reeks of town. I admit I'm surprised that she wasn't the nightkill and I have a slight tinfoil for that reason, but I feel otherwise confident both because of how she's played the game, and based on other people's reads of her.

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - I feel fairly confident on Nanook being town. He slanked in our chat yeah, that's what I'd expect, but he also meme-ISO'd everyone on Day 1, which I don't think he does as scum. Also, his votes, while sometimes sheeping, have come with his own reasoning rather than being strictly sheep votes.

JPIC - His reactions to votes seem to be NAI, so my one reason to suspect him is invalid. Also, he's trying to solve Gavial. As scum, I don't think he has extended conversations with Gavial trying to draw out his reasoning for his reads. I find this behavior town.

🟠 Away - Slight Town Lean

Tedxtr - I think ted seems comfortable in this game. I've seen many flashes of solviness from him, he doesn't seem perturbed by any heat sent his way. I think he and JPIC had a pretty active chat (or at least I encouraged some of it). Also, similar to JPIC, he seems to be trying to figure out Gavial.

Esooa - This is another weird slot. My perception is that she's spending more time solving in chat than in the thread. I would like clarification on that from her chat partners. She's also making less waves than I expect from her town game which is disconcerting to me.

Gavial - This is a read I'm struggling with. Despite being the leading wagon today, he still seems like he's trying to solve the game. Or at least that's what I'm seeing. I don't follow his read progressions very well because he sometimes doesn't explain them, so I could just be misreading and he's just trying to dilute the thread with random takes. He has had moments where I question his sincerity, and he was a little surprisingly quiet in our chat towards EOD1. But he's slight town now due to his current actions which I find are fine. One thing I have trouble with on Gavial is that he could be teamed with anybody in my mind.

MacDougall - I don't trust Mac, but that's probably more of a shortcoming in my own play rather than him being scum. He is in my POE because I don't trust him, but I'm willing to sheep the numerous townreads he's drawing from other players (particularly the ones who have BTSC with him). I want him to pick me for tomorrow though.

🔴 Offline - POE

Seanzie - He's fallen off hard mainly due to his single post today, which felt a little bit like a shade thrown at me for picking JJJ last night. I do like his Day 1 and our chat, but I also think that sean killed JJJ last night after some of the chat conversations we had.

TonyStarkPrime - Nothing particularly wrong with his play, but nothing that makes me want to TR him either. I do think this is more indicative of his town game, but I don't feel confident enough to give him a townread for it.

falcon45ca - I really dislike this post from falcon. Like yeah Mac didn't answer my question, but imo, Mac doesn't dance around questions, he'll answer them or call them dumb. Similar to Tony, he hasn't done much for me to TR him, but I think he's had worse moments.
Marmot wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 4:36 pm If we're talking NKA, I'd argue that sean wouldn't kill Jay, but that's my opinion.
Marmot, do you mind explaining the sean stuff again. In your reads list, you felt Sean would kill JJJ, but in your second post, you stated he wouldn't kill them?
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Re: AIM Mafia [Day 2]

Justplayingitcool wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:41 am Do we think mafia cross targeted each other this time?
To add to this, I am wondering if scum targeted their buddy after d1 because of the conclusion that wolves wouldn't target their partner.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Re: AIM Mafia [Day 0]

Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:43 pm
Marmot wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:30 pm Oh Sloonei isn't in this game

Hardclaim mason with Sean.
Oh, I see how it is... Second choice for mason...
Seanzie wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:28 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:01 pm Gosh dangit, I even picked Jay for my chat partner. :(
You didn't think Jay was likely to die?
Marmot wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:26 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:25 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:24 pm @Seanzie how you doin' buddy? Come and vote plz?
lol u want ted dead that bad eh

I want sean to come say things and vote, that's a reasonable desire.

Don't think this set of posts ever makes marmot scum with Sean - if I was a wolf with sean, I don't think anyone would outright state in the thread that they want them to come in and vote at a critical time of the game where sean was on the chopping block. Combined with the kill, marmot seems like the red herring and shaded in his direction.

I don't think mafia would target the chat on the same day as the night kill. If we also believe that our conclusion on D1 mafia didn't target their partner, then this should mean marmot is a good rodent. I would be sceptical about the conclusion if it was marmot who stated it in thread, but instead, it was TSP.
Seanzie wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 1:42 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 1:28 am i mean in that game you killed jay and then sloonei and i think then won it's not really like there was a lot else to do
You clearly didn't read wolfchat.
Seanzie wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 1:46 am
Dana wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 1:44 am who did you chat with today sean?
TonyStonkPrime.

I challenged him to a game of chess with the caveat that the loser has to out their alignment. He beat me in 13 moves...
Seanzie wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 1:53 am TSP isn't playing a game to find out my partner though, which is SUS
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 1:48 am he's a wolf
I think these sets of posts are pretty interesting in hindsight now. TSP was telling me in chats that all sean did was play chess, rather than solve via Discord as Mac claimed they did with him, or sean just trying to resolve JJJ in marmots chat. I don't think TSP and sean make this set of posts if they were aligned together as wolves - could be bussing but again from the chats with TSP and reading back we came up with some solid reasoning to suspect sean, he even encouraged me to vote sean in Discord. I find it a tad concerning that marmot & TSP both had different experiences with Sean in their AIM chats compared to Mac.

We also talked about the Esooa nk a bit and seeing it was a bit strange because they were quiet in the thread, so it's very possible they were active in their btsc. @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, you were in a chat with them I believe, did they say they had any active suspicions on the people alive?
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Re: AIM Mafia [Day 4]

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 7:33 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 7:30 pm Who did everybody target for chat this phase?
I targeted Tedxtr. Dana targeted me.
How did you know Dana targeted you?

Has anybody else been told they got targeted by the person that got night killed the previous night?
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Can everyone fill this in?
Day 1:

Bo -> Falcon (assigned)
Dana -> JPIC
Esooa -> Mac
Falcon -> Sean
Gavial -> Marmot
JJJ -> TSP
JPIC -> Marmot
Mac -> Esooa
Marmot -> Nanook
Nanook -> Mac
Sean -> Marmot
Ted -> JPIC
TSP -> Mac

Day 2:

Dana -> Nanook
Esooa -> Dana
Falcon -> Marmot
Gavial -> Nanook
JPIC -> Mac
Mac -> JPIC (assigned)
Marmot -> (JJJ)
Nanook -> (JJJ)
Sean -> Mac
Ted -> Marmot (assigned)
TSP -> Nanook

Day 3:

Dana -> Marmot
Falcon -> Mac (?)
JPIC -> TSP
Mac ->
Marmot -> TSP
Nanook -> Mac
Sean -> TSP
Ted -> JPIC (rng)
TSP -> Falcon

Day 4:

Jpic -> Dana (RNG)
Marmot ->
Falcon ->
Mac ->
Ted -> Mac
TSP ->
Nanook ->

Day 5:

JPIC -> Nanook
Marmot ->
Mac ->
TSP ->
Nanook ->
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 202
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 7:13 am

Marmot wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:01 pm Gosh dangit, I even picked Jay for my chat partner. :(
Marmot wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:24 pm @Seanzie how you doin' buddy? Come and vote plz?

Don't think this set of posts ever makes marmot scum with Sean - if I was a wolf with sean, I don't think anyone would outright state in the thread that they want them to come in and vote at a critical time of the game where sean was on the chopping block. Combined with the kill, marmot seems like the red herring and shaded in his direction.

I don't think mafia would target the chat on the same day as the night kill. If we also believe that our conclusion on D1 mafia didn't target their partner, then this should mean marmot is a good rodent. I would be sceptical about the conclusion if it was marmot who stated it in thread, but instead, it was TSP.
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 1:28 am i mean in that game you killed jay and then sloonei and i think then won it's not really like there was a lot else to do
TonyStonkPrime.

I challenged him to a game of chess with the caveat that the loser has to out their alignment. He beat me in 13 moves...
Seanzie wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 1:53 am TSP isn't playing a game to find out my partner though, which is SUS
I think these sets of posts are pretty interesting in hindsight now. TSP was telling me in chats that all sean did was play chess, rather than solve via Discord as Mac claimed they did with him, or sean just trying to resolve JJJ in marmots chat. I don't think TSP and sean make this set of posts if they were aligned together as wolves - could be bussing but again from the chats with TSP and reading back we came up with some solid reasoning to suspect sean, he even encouraged me to vote sean in Discord. I find it a tad concerning that marmot & TSP both had different experiences with Sean in their AIM chats compared to Mac.

We also talked about the Esooa nk a bit and seeing it was a bit strange because they were quiet in the thread, so it's very possible they were active in their btsc. @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, you were in a chat with them I believe, did they say they had any active suspicions on the people alive?
In a chat with...Sean? I wasn't.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 7:27 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 7:13 am

TonyStonkPrime.

In a chat with...Sean? I wasn't.
I meant Esooa.

Oh, I didn't have chat with her either, Dana reported they were fairly active in chat tho iirc, and we did a bit of message passing using Dana
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Oh strange, not sure why I thought you were in a chat together.

Who did you target for chats?

Whats gonna happen is were gonna kill Joseph and if he flips town were gonna kill whomever he says to in f3

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 7:41 am Oh strange, not sure why I thought you were in a chat together.

Who did you target for chats?
Mac, Jay, esooa, Dana, let it rand last night and guess what

It was falcon

I may be cursed
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Day 1:

Bo -> Falcon (assigned)
Dana -> JPIC
Esooa -> Mac
Falcon -> Sean
Gavial -> Marmot
JJJ -> TSP
JPIC -> Marmot
Mac -> Esooa
Marmot -> Nanook
Nanook -> Mac
Sean -> Marmot
Ted -> JPIC
TSP -> Mac

Day 2:

Dana -> Nanook
Esooa -> Dana
Falcon -> Marmot
Gavial -> Nanook
JPIC -> Mac
Mac -> JPIC (assigned)
Marmot -> (JJJ)
Nanook -> (JJJ)
Sean -> Mac
Ted -> Marmot (assigned)
TSP -> Nanook

Day 3:

Dana -> Marmot
Falcon -> Mac (?)
JPIC -> TSP
Mac ->
Marmot -> TSP
Nanook -> Mac Esooa
Sean -> TSP
Ted -> JPIC (rng)
TSP -> Falcon

Day 4:

Jpic -> Dana (RNG)
Marmot ->
Falcon ->
Mac ->
Ted -> Mac
TSP ->
Nanook -> Dana

Day 5:

JPIC -> Nanook
Marmot ->
Mac ->
TSP ->
Nanook -> falcon (rng)

Mac targeted me d3
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 7:20 am
Justplayingitcool wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 7:30 pm Who did everybody target for chat this phase?

Has anybody else been told they got targeted by the person that got night killed the previous night?
Made created the channel and added me to it.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

day 4 I targeted Tedxtr
day 5 Marmot
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

and TSP has targeted me
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 266
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

gonna solve the game but it might not be for a few hours
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 359
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: AIM Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Marmot »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:41 am
Marmot wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:26 am 🟢 Online - Town

Dana - Absolutely reeks of town. I admit I'm surprised that she wasn't the nightkill and I have a slight tinfoil for that reason, but I feel otherwise confident both because of how she's played the game, and based on other people's reads of her.

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - I feel fairly confident on Nanook being town. He slanked in our chat yeah, that's what I'd expect, but he also meme-ISO'd everyone on Day 1, which I don't think he does as scum. Also, his votes, while sometimes sheeping, have come with his own reasoning rather than being strictly sheep votes.

JPIC - His reactions to votes seem to be NAI, so my one reason to suspect him is invalid. Also, he's trying to solve Gavial. As scum, I don't think he has extended conversations with Gavial trying to draw out his reasoning for his reads. I find this behavior town.

🟠 Away - Slight Town Lean

Tedxtr - I think ted seems comfortable in this game. I've seen many flashes of solviness from him, he doesn't seem perturbed by any heat sent his way. I think he and JPIC had a pretty active chat (or at least I encouraged some of it). Also, similar to JPIC, he seems to be trying to figure out Gavial.

Esooa - This is another weird slot. My perception is that she's spending more time solving in chat than in the thread. I would like clarification on that from her chat partners. She's also making less waves than I expect from her town game which is disconcerting to me.

Gavial - This is a read I'm struggling with. Despite being the leading wagon today, he still seems like he's trying to solve the game. Or at least that's what I'm seeing. I don't follow his read progressions very well because he sometimes doesn't explain them, so I could just be misreading and he's just trying to dilute the thread with random takes. He has had moments where I question his sincerity, and he was a little surprisingly quiet in our chat towards EOD1. But he's slight town now due to his current actions which I find are fine. One thing I have trouble with on Gavial is that he could be teamed with anybody in my mind.

MacDougall - I don't trust Mac, but that's probably more of a shortcoming in my own play rather than him being scum. He is in my POE because I don't trust him, but I'm willing to sheep the numerous townreads he's drawing from other players (particularly the ones who have BTSC with him). I want him to pick me for tomorrow though.

🔴 Offline - POE

Seanzie - He's fallen off hard mainly due to his single post today, which felt a little bit like a shade thrown at me for picking JJJ last night. I do like his Day 1 and our chat, but I also think that sean killed JJJ last night after some of the chat conversations we had.

TonyStarkPrime - Nothing particularly wrong with his play, but nothing that makes me want to TR him either. I do think this is more indicative of his town game, but I don't feel confident enough to give him a townread for it.

falcon45ca - I really dislike this post from falcon. Like yeah Mac didn't answer my question, but imo, Mac doesn't dance around questions, he'll answer them or call them dumb. Similar to Tony, he hasn't done much for me to TR him, but I think he's had worse moments.
Marmot wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 4:36 pm If we're talking NKA, I'd argue that sean wouldn't kill Jay, but that's my opinion.
Marmot, do you mind explaining the sean stuff again. In your reads list, you felt Sean would kill JJJ, but in your second post, you stated he wouldn't kill them?
I don't exactly remember the thought process behind that post about sean. Yes I do think sean fell off Day 2 (and really fell off hard Day 3, no posting the final 36 hours). As for the NK choice... I don't recall. Maybe at the time I thought that sean would kill JJJ after learning what a strong player he is (and that he was never gonna be yeeted). But I changed my mind later because I thought that since JJJ did have a TR of sean, he might have left him alive.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

@TonyStarkPrime can you explain to me why in our Day 3 BTSC, you townread falcon so hard and didn't want him yeeted?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

The night I targeted JJJ, I still got the chatroom with him, he was just dead and couldn't respond.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Marmot wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 11:22 am

The night I targeted JJJ, I still got the chatroom with him, he was just dead and couldn't respond.
Yeah, same here when I targeted Dana with RNG. My point was has a dead person from the previous night got a chat with a 'living person'.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Marmot wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 11:18 am @TonyStarkPrime can you explain to me why in our Day 3 BTSC, you townread falcon so hard and didn't want him yeeted?
Strange. I never got the impression from my chat with TSP that he townread falcon.
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 3
Aka: JPIC, TSP

Post by TonyStarkPlaysItCool »

Marmot wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 11:18 am @TonyStarkPrime can you explain to me why in our Day 3 BTSC, you townread falcon so hard and didn't want him yeeted?
because i wanted sean or ted yeeted instead?
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Day 1:

Bo -> Falcon (assigned)
Dana -> JPIC
Esooa -> Mac
Falcon -> Sean
Gavial -> Marmot
JJJ -> TSP
JPIC -> Marmot
Mac -> Esooa
Marmot -> Nanook
Nanook -> Mac
Sean -> Marmot
Ted -> JPIC
TSP -> Mac

Day 2:

Dana -> Nanook
Esooa -> Dana
Falcon -> Marmot
Gavial -> Nanook
JPIC -> Mac
Mac -> JPIC (assigned)
Marmot -> (JJJ)
Nanook -> (JJJ)
Sean -> Mac
Ted -> Marmot (assigned)
TSP -> Nanook

Day 3:

Dana -> Marmot
Falcon -> Mac (?)
JPIC -> TSP
Mac -> Nanook
Marmot -> TSP
Nanook -> Mac Esooa
Sean -> TSP
Ted -> JPIC (rng)
TSP -> Falcon

Day 4:

Jpic -> Dana (RNG)
Marmot ->
Falcon ->
Mac -> Ted
Ted -> Mac
TSP ->
Nanook -> Dana

Day 5:

JPIC -> Nanook
Marmot ->
Mac -> Marmot
TSP -> Mac
Nanook -> falcon (rng)
TonyStarkPlaysItCool
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 3
Aka: JPIC, TSP

Post by TonyStarkPlaysItCool »

nanook day 4
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

lol change accounts
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 266
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

so much extra work
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Anyone around lol

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 5:24 pm Anyone around lol
Just us meerkats
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Marmot asked me a question in my private chat that got me thinking.

The question was "why are you alive?"

The answer... I haven't been threatening wolves.

Which equates to literally only one possible person being the mafia. Nanook.

Who is now voting for me.

So okay we can thunderdome Nook.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

@Justplayingitcool what's Nook been like in chat?

Return to “Previous Heists”