ITS THE THRILL OF THE FIGHT
36%

Total votes: 11
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 164

Re: Double Elimination Mafia N1

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Poison wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:29 pm I'm not yet sure whom to vote yet. But I'm not voting tim here. Probably not voting Made [haven't interacted with them /have no meta /nothing felt like AI (At least the ones I read so far) or Daisy cloud either ( found some good posts from her).

I won't be voting for 4 people if I'm unable to find suitable ones. I feel like I should choose one from alison and Mac tbh. For I feel like there is at least one scum in there, most likely.
Two things:

One, your votes will either clear or condemn you after the flips. Not putting down votes will justifiably be considered to be intentionally hiding, which is a wolf thing. If you are town, vote.

Two, if you choose one from Alison and Mac you better be right.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Poison
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 50
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/cookies
Aka: Cookie In The Woods

Post by Poison »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:42 pm
Poison wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:29 pm I'm not yet sure whom to vote yet. But I'm not voting tim here. Probably not voting Made [haven't interacted with them /have no meta /nothing felt like AI (At least the ones I read so far) or Daisy cloud either ( found some good posts from her).

I won't be voting for 4 people if I'm unable to find suitable ones. I feel like I should choose one from alison and Mac tbh. For I feel like there is at least one scum in there, most likely.
Two things:

One, your votes will either clear or condemn you after the flips. Not putting down votes will justifiably be considered to be intentionally hiding, which is a wolf thing. If you are town, vote.

Um if I'm voting random people I'm not sure about, and they are town then my votes would actually push them forward for getting eliminated and if I'm wrong my single vote might actually get townies lynched which might be avoided if I try to think about it hard.

I'm not concerned about hiding or seeming to be hiding atm. But I'll try to vote when I wake up.

If I knew the right option I would have already voted one of them. I'm still not sure yet tbh. Alison has a lot of posts which made me go town - mafia - town - mafia vibes and ended up NAI. while Mac has a good tone too. So I'll just try to figure it out when I wake up.
XTMF wrote:Yo Poison, you are fucking dying.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Poison wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:56 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:42 pm

Two things:

Um if I'm voting random people I'm not sure about, and they are town then my votes would actually push them forward for getting eliminated and if I'm wrong my single vote might actually get townies lynched which might be avoided if I try to think about it hard.

I'm not concerned about hiding or seeming to be hiding atm. But I'll try to vote when I wake up.

If I knew the right option I would have already voted one of them. I'm still not sure yet tbh. Alison has a lot of posts which made me go town - mafia - town - mafia vibes and ended up NAI. while Mac has a good tone too. So I'll just try to figure it out when I wake up.
I know it's hard, but the fact is that four people are getting chopped here, with no flips to base the voting on. I think if we manage to only chop two town (meaning we chop two wolves) it will be pretty miraculous. It is imperative that we get at least one wolf. Wolves are gonna vote, so town must. Even if we are uncertain, we can't just hand control of a chop that eliminates a quarter of the player list to the wolves.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

With the rate of killing here we are going to be at LYLO in very short order and cannot afford to get there with people who cannot be resolved because they aren't saying anything. So I dropped my remaining votes on TSP and Made. If one or both show up and start taking some stands so that they can be properly read I will reconsider those.
ImageImageImageImage
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 94

Post by Gavial »

Alison and Mac can both be resolved.
Under normal game rules I wouldn’t be down for the 2 player resolve as it can easily be TvT but this isn’t normal game rules there is Multi Elims per phase and no night kill. Meaning there’s no downside, least not for Night 1.

Poison voting against me is lol.

14 Posts Remain
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:45 pm With the rate of killing here we are going to be at LYLO in very short order and cannot afford to get there with people who cannot be resolved because they aren't saying anything. So I dropped my remaining votes on TSP and Made. If one or both show up and start taking some stands so that they can be properly read I will reconsider those.
Um after what you said about made.

HELL NO.

@DaisyCloud
Get your finger off of that god tier town TSP and get your finger on a Poison vote because Poison and Tim have high fuckin scum equity.
They are open wolfing to me, I could be wrong but it looks like open wolf.

13 Posts Remain
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 21
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Made wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:03 pm Oh no, I hope no one scum reads me for something innocuous
....I SAAAAIIIIDDDD

I HOPE NO ONE SCUM READ ME FOR SOMETHING INNOCUOUS :suspish:
Pov: you reading my takes
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 197
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by DaisyCloud »

Gavial wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:55 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:45 pm With the rate of killing here we are going to be at LYLO in very short order and cannot afford to get there with people who cannot be resolved because they aren't saying anything. So I dropped my remaining votes on TSP and Made. If one or both show up and start taking some stands so that they can be properly read I will reconsider those.

HELL NO.

@DaisyCloud
Get your finger off of that god tier town TSP and get your finger on a Poison vote because Poison and Tim have high fuckin scum equity.

13 Posts Remain
did you read the stuff I posted about Tony? I read his iso. I will give you that most of his posts could be considered nai. but like I said I have played games with him before. and yes meta is just one tool in a list of tools. but it exists. also I don't expect him to play so safe and be so afk either.

iirc, I asked you to explain things about Tim and Tony like I lack reading comprehension and cognitive skills and you low key didn't answer.

where and when was Tim open wolfing? I'm trying to be open minded as possible here. could you quote it and bold and underline and put in the largest font setting so I may see and read it myself and reevaluate my read on Tim? I want to see his slips.

while yes somethings that Tim has said I disagree with or some stuff seems like wut the wut? I still think it's coming from a town mindset who just doesn't have all the information. and from a mindset of mafia faking as if they didn't know?

could we talk about MacDougall too? I have some doubts about him. but im thinking it is possible he is town and just resigned to his fate and letting himself get yeeted. but then again he could be mafia and was caught and is just gonna let himself be lynched to give cover to his teammates. maybe one of his teammates would be able to go deep wolf.

I'm surprised at his lack of posts. is he covering for Alison? I can see all 3 scenarios be possible.

it being TvT is least likely and not something that I want to contemplate. plus the clashing of heads or whatever was instigated by Alison not MacDougall and it seems like MacDougall mostly didn't engage. it speaks better for him as he didn't come off as overly defensive. like him confident in his townieness and others being able to see it too.

but idk, he seems to be playing it safe too and that is a side I don't recall from MacDougall.

I know it's getting close to crunch time but im not gonna take my vote off of Tony just by your say so. I need moar and I haven't seen what I need to see. not sure if I can articulate what rhst mosr is but Tony's iso lacks it.
siggy by ThisIsNotAceMarvel

Victories:
+Double Elimination Mafia
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

Made wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:36 pm
Made wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:03 pm Oh no, I hope no one scum reads me for something innocuous
....I SAAAAIIIIDDDD

im not exactly sure what innocuous means. because I'm not actually sure how it is pronounced. it looks like it could be 2 different words. also im not sure exactly how the 2 words I hear in my head to the pronunciation of innocuous is spelled so I can't make heads or tails that way either to differentiate ..

also I low key forgot about you and that's no good. I guess I go to your iso.

Victories:
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

HELL NO.

@DaisyCloud

13 Posts Remain
Sorry dude, but "look I played a game with TSP so everyone should just sheep me there" is not in any way gonna cut it. For one thing, I've played more games with TSP than you are claiming, and for another I just haven't seen much in the quality of your reads generally. Calling me and Poison "openwolfing" is frankly just dumb.
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

....I SAAAAIIIIDDDD

You need to do something not innocuous so you can be read,
or just keep being innocuous and wind up dead.
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:47 pm
....I SAAAAIIIIDDDD

im not exactly sure what innocuous means. because I'm not actually sure how it is pronounced. it looks like it could be 2 different words. also im not sure exactly how the 2 words I hear in my head to the pronunciation of innocuous is spelled so I can't make heads or tails that way either to differentiate ..

also I low key forgot about you and that's no good. I guess I go to your iso.
Innocuous in this context is a ten dollar word for NAI.
ImageImageImageImage
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

....I SAAAAIIIIDDDD

Your not SR’ed.
Your just not TR’ed.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

but like actually it really hard to ground myself in a game when no one has any strong takes on me, and i guess it makes sense for that to be the case in a Double Elimination Mafia situation, but at the same time, I don't really get how i ended up in losers in that case considering there's other players who explicitly wanted to be in loser but didn't make it, off the top Marmot for example. His weird "imma just bottom half lol" and the fact that he's not here in losers with us makes him a top scum read for me... but he's not here, so yikes

Mac voted me, twice now but is refusing to give any sort of take on me. Dazzz sus af cuz to my memory scumMac is far more passive than that townmac. I doubt ScumMac is afraid of me persay, but i don't like the lack of interaction.

Alison has a tendency to Martyr herself as town and agressively pushing for her own death here, so keeping her alive while waiting for her reads to pay out or even just waiting for the inevitable early game night kill is enough reason for me to keep her alive for now. I think we always chop Alison Day 3.

Depending on how aware Daisy is if her own meta, she's loltown.

Gavial reads me as town which I don't really like cuz I haven't done much to deserve it, and the fact that they also want Mac and Alison dead, assuming they know enough to know of Mac and Alison's reputation here is ngl. Actually if they don't have knowledge of that, It could be BTSC informing them of that.

Tim hasn't said anything that's made me upset yet, and that's unsettling. I don't know how he died in Syn's game, so I don't know how you catch Tim, but considering he died earlyish in Stardew, a town Tim who's making sense is someone we might need to keep in loser and scum Tim might not last

I don't remember reading anything from TSP past the first page, which why i'm confused on how he made it to loser as well. This game might be solvable based on who did and didn't make it to loser, i'm gonna look there till someone tries to drag and I can fight them
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 3:41 pm

HELL NO.

@DaisyCloud

13 Posts Remain
did you read the stuff I posted about Tony? I read his iso. I will give you that most of his posts could be considered nai. but like I said I have played games with him before. and yes meta is just one tool in a list of tools. but it exists. also I don't expect him to play so safe and be so afk either.

iirc, I asked you to explain things about Tim and Tony like I lack reading comprehension and cognitive skills and you low key didn't answer.

where and when was Tim open wolfing? I'm trying to be open minded as possible here. could you quote it and bold and underline and put in the largest font setting so I may see and read it myself and reevaluate my read on Tim? I want to see his slips.

while yes somethings that Tim has said I disagree with or some stuff seems like wut the wut? I still think it's coming from a town mindset who just doesn't have all the information. and from a mindset of mafia faking as if they didn't know?

could we talk about MacDougall too? I have some doubts about him. but im thinking it is possible he is town and just resigned to his fate and letting himself get yeeted. but then again he could be mafia and was caught and is just gonna let himself be lynched to give cover to his teammates. maybe one of his teammates would be able to go deep wolf.

I'm surprised at his lack of posts. is he covering for Alison? I can see all 3 scenarios be possible.

it being TvT is least likely and not something that I want to contemplate. plus the clashing of heads or whatever was instigated by Alison not MacDougall and it seems like MacDougall mostly didn't engage. it speaks better for him as he didn't come off as overly defensive. like him confident in his townieness and others being able to see it too.

but idk, he seems to be playing it safe too and that is a side I don't recall from MacDougall.

I know it's getting close to crunch time but im not gonna take my vote off of Tony just by your say so. I need moar and I haven't seen what I need to see. not sure if I can articulate what rhst mosr is but Tony's iso lacks it.
He was only afk in his town games and very active in his scum games.
TSP is town, end of story.

I did explain about Tony to an extent.
I don’t trust Tim nor Poison.
I trust you enough to for sure have you with me Night 2.
Open wolfing as look at how Poison and Tim treat and mention each other and response to be talking about them of each other.
Ok fine if you don’t want to take your vote off Tony just make sure you vote Poison over Made.

Poison and Tim are playing you foo. Least I think so.

@TonyStarkPrime
Start doing something.
Give us your full reads list you had good one last game.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 160
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Ok ok ok
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Made wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:10 pm but like actually it really hard to ground myself in a game when no one has any strong takes on me, and i guess it makes sense for that to be the case in a Double Elimination Mafia situation, but at the same time, I don't really get how i ended up in losers in that case considering there's other players who explicitly wanted to be in loser but didn't make it, off the top Marmot for example. His weird "imma just bottom half lol" and the fact that he's not here in losers with us makes him a top scum read for me... but he's not here, so yikes

Mac voted me, twice now but is refusing to give any sort of take on me. Dazzz sus af cuz to my memory scumMac is far more passive than that townmac. I doubt ScumMac is afraid of me persay, but i don't like the lack of interaction.

Alison has a tendency to Martyr herself as town and agressively pushing for her own death here, so keeping her alive while waiting for her reads to pay out or even just waiting for the inevitable early game night kill is enough reason for me to keep her alive for now. I think we always chop Alison Day 3.

Gavial reads me as town which I don't really like cuz I haven't done much to deserve it, and the fact that they also want Mac and Alison dead, assuming they know enough to know of Mac and Alison's reputation here is ngl. Actually if they don't have knowledge of that, It could be BTSC informing them of that.

Tim hasn't said anything that's made me upset yet, and that's unsettling. I don't know how he died in Syn's game, so I don't know how you catch Tim, but considering he died earlyish in Stardew, a town Tim who's making sense is someone we might need to keep in loser and scum Tim might not last

I don't remember reading anything from TSP past the first page, which why i'm confused on how he made it to loser as well. This game might be solvable based on who did and didn't make it to loser, i'm gonna look there till someone tries to drag and I can fight them
:haha: No I don’t!
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Gavial wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:07 pm
....I SAAAAIIIIDDDD

Your not SR’ed.
Your just not TR’ed.
Yeah, but like the problem is rather be scum read than neutral read. Being neutral read is lame
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Someone a me with however Daisy derped @MacDougall
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

I am fine now about being a yeet candidate. like I'm in every poe. I feel like my flip will answer and reveal so many things.

the fact that Alison went 180 on me is very wut the wut. I fail to see how that could even happen.

I hope we get at least 2 mafia. I don't want to go into lylo. thst can be a very real thing if we are not careful here. I hope we don't yeet out 4 town. that will be horrible obviously.

I have 2 votes left and my poe is in poison, Gavial, MacDougall, and Made.

all for are mostly null to me. some lean more town then others. Mase is true null (i have not looked at his iso at the time of making this post)

so best case scenario we have all 3 wolves in this bracket and 3 of my votes hits wolves. I have 0 luck so not gonna make possible teams out of this. but hey let's do this

who is Alison’s teammates? I can see it being Tony. I can see him being wolf.

who could be the 3rd? I don't think it's poison or Gavial as they both look like they are trying and it doesn't look like fabricating to me.

so we got Made and MacDougall. I just idk know really. I can't see him being teammates with Tony but do see him teammates with Alison...

I don't think we have the third wolf here. I can't conclude it is Made as I haven't read his iso.

if Alison should flip town I will assume idk not sure yet.

anyway most likely my final vote will be on Made or MacDougall. I probably should wait to post this but I like updating my thoughts.

Victories:
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Gavial wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:13 pm
Made wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:10 pm but like actually it really hard to ground myself in a game when no one has any strong takes on me, and i guess it makes sense for that to be the case in a Double Elimination Mafia situation, but at the same time, I don't really get how i ended up in losers in that case considering there's other players who explicitly wanted to be in loser but didn't make it, off the top Marmot for example. His weird "imma just bottom half lol" and the fact that he's not here in losers with us makes him a top scum read for me... but he's not here, so yikes

:haha: No I don’t!
Then why did you say you'd never vote me?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Daisy has what appears to be an aggressively bad POE so kinda wanna scumread that too but idk
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Why are any of us here we should have eliminated the other eight players
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Like that’s my bad for not hammering away at this but c’mon other people can read the game too
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I’m voting poison because I think that’s a likely wolf and gav cause if we have 4 chops we can chop gav and not sure what to do with the other two
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Uhhhh...I actually endgamed in Stardew...but that has nothing to do with my town game since I was on the side of the sweeping wolves there.

Your take on Alison makes me wonder if you are even aware of the setup here...and since I trust that you are someone who would NOT be totally ignorant of the setup that makes me afraid you are pretending to be.
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Wait what the hell gav is lock towning me
TonyStarkPrime

Re: Double Elimination Mafia D1

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

DaisyCloud wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:08 am does this site use third party roles? would this game have third party roles?

with 16 players there could be anywhere to 3-5 scum.

I'm thinking because of the basketball analogy and there being 2 teams and we use a voting knock out that there is just mafia and town. unless my reading comprehension skills are lacking. so 3-4 scum.

I'm more inclined to think 4 scum in this game. 2 are probably just goons and the other 2 have some kind of scummy pr.

I tend to think higher numbers for scum. I see 0 harm in thinking the team is larger.

anyway I read that game post 2x and iirc it didn't give the actual numbers of town vs mafia. the example is a good indicator but it was just an example. or I'm dumb or I misread or I misremembered.
Derp attempt declined i think
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:22 pm Why are any of us here we should have eliminated the other eight players
true facts. the other 8 r hecka suss. we should trash talk them more.

seriously tho, who u sussing in the other 8? you bring it up so spill the tea. :tea:

also where u bean? :coffee:

Victories:
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Also Daisy you said you’ve played with me before. Is this true?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:28 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:22 pm Why are any of us here we should have eliminated the other eight players

seriously tho, who u sussing in the other 8? you bring it up so spill the tea. :tea:

Been doing stuff. Had a tournament yesterday. Got work to do later. Here now. I’m sussing the entirety of the other eight. We have like 11 chops in this game so that’s ok.
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:27 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:08 am does this site use third party roles? would this game have third party roles?

I'm thinking because of the basketball analogy and there being 2 teams and we use a voting knock out that there is just mafia and town. unless my reading comprehension skills are lacking. so 3-4 scum.

I'm more inclined to think 4 scum in this game. 2 are probably just goons and the other 2 have some kind of scummy pr.

I tend to think higher numbers for scum. I see 0 harm in thinking the team is larger.

anyway I read that game post 2x and iirc it didn't give the actual numbers of town vs mafia. the example is a good indicator but it was just an example. or I'm dumb or I misread or I misremembered.
iirc u was the one who brought it up and I skimmed the beginning game posts by host but didn't really retain anything from it. so if im not derped cleared neither r u. :p

Victories:
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

This is the gold standard of TSP...makes eight posts when absolutely cudgeled into participating, seven random mouth noises and an echo read that is blandly consensus. He remains totally NAI...but at least has the integrity to wonder what the heck Gav is doing calling him lock town.
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:30 pm This is the gold standard of TSP...makes eight posts when absolutely cudgeled into participating, seven random mouth noises and an echo read that is blandly consensus. He remains totally NAI...but at least has the integrity to wonder what the heck Gav is doing calling him lock town.
What’s my consensus read I have no idea
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:30 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:27 pm

iirc u was the one who brought it up and I skimmed the beginning game posts by host but didn't really retain anything from it. so if im not derped cleared neither r u. :p
Oh I’m absolutely not derp cleared
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:30 pm

Been doing stuff. Had a tournament yesterday. Got work to do later. Here now. I’m sussing the entirety of the other eight. We have like 11 chops in this game so that’s ok.
we are in the process of burning four of them, and I am pretty sure that if we do not get a hit in Mac/Alison we have a very goof chance of missing entirely
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

The chosen four should be up by at least two or else one wolf can self sac to chop four towns
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:32 pm

we are in the process of burning four of them, and I am pretty sure that if we do not get a hit in Mac/Alison we have a very goof chance of missing entirely
I agree but I currently think it’s negative EV to chop both Mac and Alison. Haven’t really read much from Mac
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:31 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:30 pm This is the gold standard of TSP...makes eight posts when absolutely cudgeled into participating, seven random mouth noises and an echo read that is blandly consensus. He remains totally NAI...but at least has the integrity to wonder what the heck Gav is doing calling him lock town.
Poison. That was the only read you have mentioned, and I don't think there is anyone here who would really stand against Poison being among the chops.
ImageImageImageImage
DaisyCloud
Loan Shark

Post by DaisyCloud »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:29 pm Also Daisy you said you’ve played with me before. Is this true?

iirc all the games I played here in this site you played too. also I have a vague memory of playing a game with u on mu and/or some other site. those last ones im not so sure about. I could be mixing u up with someone with a similar name as you.

Victories:
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:33 pm
Poison. That was the only read you have mentioned, and I don't think there is anyone here who would really stand against Poison being among the chops.
shrug. She was out of top 4 when I popped in
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:34 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:29 pm Also Daisy you said you’ve played with me before. Is this true?

iirc all the games I played here in this site you played too. also I have a vague memory of playing a game with u on mu and/or some other site. those last ones im not so sure about. I could be mixing u up with someone with a similar name as you.
Checking the spreadsheet, this is true. I died D1 in both of those games.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME give me ISO links pls
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:33 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:32 pm

I agree but I currently think it’s negative EV to chop both Mac and Alison. Haven’t really read much from Mac
I think the best chance of actually bagging at least one wolf is to chop Mac and Alison. I trust their reads on each other from before they recognized their reads were going to get them both killed and they 180ed them. One is a wolf and the other knew it, I just have no good way to know which is which with certainty.
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

So then why’d they 180?
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:35 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:33 pm
shrug. She was out of top 4 when I popped in
Surprise...reading the thread matters.
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:37 pm So then why’d they 180?
Self preservation.
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

If they were town why would they do that
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Like if Mac’s town he doesn’t start lying about a. Wolf read to save himself and vice versa
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

doesn’t make sense mate

Return to “Previous Rackets”