Host/dead/spec
42%

Total votes: 12
Gavial
Made Man
Posts in topic: 636

Re: Beelzebub The Benign D3

Post by Gavial »

We have a free chance today but the final decision tommoe.
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 207

Post by Urist »

Samusamu wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:30 pm
Urist wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:24 pm Also falcon is scum too for claiming that dunya visited him. For him to do that, Samu would have to be his partner who prob got the gun from dunya
Urist wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:25 pm
Samusamu wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:23 pm
Urist wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:23 pm K.
Samu is probably still mafia despite having a gun somehow. Pls execute him after I flip.
Wtf dude you are the mafia.
I'm town and if you're town as well then you seriously need to reconsider the way you play the game and form reads. Not everyone who suspects you is automatically scum.
Well, humm i have to say to you something.

I dont have a gun but i like this reaction, you are town lock despite of being thoughtless.

I just do this cause I couldn't believe that actually your case against me was legitimate so I came up with this and catch you at a time when you were online to see how you would react, this is what I call a shit test.

Now I know that even if you want to ML me you are town and that no one here is going to be able to recriminate you said lynch.

And no, I don't suspect the one who suspects me, there's a reason I didn't vote you and I've been saying all day that today's lynch should always be falcon.
Reaction tests are dumb.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine

I'll confirm that dunya targeted me last night and that I shot Sloonei.
The deal I made with her is that I can't vote for TSP or one other person. dunya was supposed to target the "one other person" last night. Obviously, that person is not falcon.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Sorry dunya targeted me the night before last and I shot Sloonei last night*
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

The fact that dunya is setting people up to not be able to vote Tony is concerning.
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 216

Post by Samusamu »

Spoiler: show
Urist wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:20 am
Urist wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:24 pm Also falcon is scum too for claiming that dunya visited him. For him to do that, Samu would have to be his partner who prob got the gun from dunya
Samu is probably still mafia despite having a gun somehow. Pls execute him after I flip.
I'm town and if you're town as well then you seriously need to reconsider the way you play the game and form reads. Not everyone who suspects you is automatically scum.

I dont have a gun but i like this reaction, you are town lock despite of being thoughtless.

I just do this cause I couldn't believe that actually your case against me was legitimate so I came up with this and catch you at a time when you were online to see how you would react, this is what I call a shit test.

Now I know that even if you want to ML me you are town and that no one here is going to be able to recriminate you said lynch.

And no, I don't suspect the one who suspects me, there's a reason I didn't vote you and I've been saying all day that today's lynch should always be falcon.
Reaction tests are dumb.
Urist wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:30 am [VOTE: unvote] aubergine

The deal I made with her is that I can't vote for TSP or one other person. dunya was supposed to target the "one other person" last night. Obviously, that person is not falcon.
Urist wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:30 am Sorry dunya targeted me the night before last and I shot Sloonei last night*
Urist wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:32 am The fact that dunya is setting people up to not be able to vote Tony is concerning.
Well yeah, but you can thank me for going to break your Ml streak even though you killed Sloonei, seriously I don't know what some of you have in your head.

What you say makes sense

At this point gavial despite supposedly having a red check on falcon, has decided to vote tsp.

What I see is that either gavial is lying or falcon is lying about having made pact with dunya, I contemplate that falcon along with his mafia partner have deduced the hypothesis that the extra death of n2 has been outside the mafia so it should have been executed by someone town and have seen that the most likely would be tsp or urist.

Lynching tsp now is bullshit because it doesn't give us too much on who is lying with pacts, but as you rightly say dunya's insistence on naming him or not being voted is a buzz I can't ignore.

@falcon45ca what happens if you vote tsp?

The truth is that with the time we have if falcon votes tsp and dies we will know if he is telling the truth or not, we can vote and lynch accordingly.

If nothing happens we deduce that in principle he is lying.

Truth be told, I don't see a better scenario than the one I pose.

Need you guys to weight in this idea.
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Samusamu wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:08 am

Reaction tests are dumb.

Urist wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:30 am Sorry dunya targeted me the night before last and I shot Sloonei last night*
Urist wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:32 am The fact that dunya is setting people up to not be able to vote Tony is concerning.
Well yeah, but you can thank me for going to break your Ml streak even though you killed Sloonei, seriously I don't know what some of you have in your head.

What you say makes sense

At this point gavial despite supposedly having a red check on falcon, has decided to vote tsp.

What I see is that either gavial is lying or falcon is lying about having made pact with dunya, I contemplate that falcon along with his mafia partner have deduced the hypothesis that the extra death of n2 has been outside the mafia so it should have been executed by someone town and have seen that the most likely would be tsp or urist.

Lynching tsp now is bullshit because it doesn't give us too much on who is lying with pacts, but as you rightly say dunya's insistence on naming him or not being voted is a buzz I can't ignore.

The truth is that with the time we have if falcon votes tsp and dies we will know if he is telling the truth or not, we can vote and lynch accordingly.

Also if dunya is maf side maybe he/she is naming tsp to make us doubt and ml buuut humm dunno.
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:53 pm
Samusamu wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:49 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:39 pm
Samusamu wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:35 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:29 pm
Samusamu wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:26 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:16 pm

It is true. Dunya gets her wincon if she's talked to half the remaining players by the end of game.

Did gavial give any details like this? No. Didn't mention the cost of his "red check" either, I had to ask. He's not been given a red check on me, it's impossible.

I am freely giving this info to the town. Why do I do this if I'm Maf? Think about it, I've been breadcrumbing my contact with dunya since it started.

U said u were vt now u are saying that you are freely giving the info to the town.

A town does no freely give anything, just share what he knows.

Are u a 3p

So u still are talking with dunya? Well what was the cost of the shoot of marmot?
I don't know what Marmot's cost was, I only know what my cost was. I asked her a question earlier today, but she hasn't responded.

Freely giving & sharing what I know is the same thing FYI
What more u know about the other players who have been in a deal with dunya?
Nothing really, just that she talked to Marmot & one of Urist/TSP. She wouldn't tell me who. She said she had it on good authority that I was gonna be shot soon, and not to reveal my convo with her as it would speed up my death.
It may seem like a ploy to keep you from talking. 🤔

It would be nice to check if you are going to die shot basically we would still be able to lynch and seize the day, if not it is still worth checking if your testimony is genuine, if your flip is green, with this you have handed us gavial and probably tsp on a platter since I have already explained urist I have him at 99% townlock.

And if you're red it's time to forget about this troll.

I also contemplate that dunya can lie to you, do you have any guarantee to say that he can't lie to you? I suppose that if dunya's condition is to make pacts with half of the living party, dunya will try to balance through his reads and his pacts both sides to reach the moment of having made pacts with half.

Do you know what happens if he achieves his goal? Does he win alone or does he continue the game?
Dunya most certainly can lie to me, cuz she said she hoped I was Maf when she opened the chat with me, but also said I'm going to get shot.

I believe Dunya's wincon doesn't matter if it's with town or Maf, just half the remaining players have to have talked with her.
Also if falcon is saying true this post makes more evidence of urist being town. From 99 to 101%

I dont think dunya will lie opening a conversation with someone saying that she hoped that falcon is maf.

Maybe she can lie to make things for us difficult like saying things like n2 deal with tsp/urist but not that kind of things.
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Well i was rereading gavial last pages iso and i wanna talk about this.
Gavial wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:04 am The Cost is I don’t decide my vote.
I choose someone and I vote their vote and I’ll choose the person voting you.
Hey @Gavial what happen to this 🌚🌚🌚🌚

How are u supposed to vote tsp alone and nothing happens, this is a scumslip or not doing what dunya says have no consequences.
Gavial wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:56 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:56 pm OP says she can offer things to players...who has dunya talked to?
Me she gave me cop check.
I got Red on you.
Gavial wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:57 pm @falcon45ca
I’m sorry man but I don’t see anything you’ve done as Townie.
That won’t change no matter how many times you say your town it can only change if you drastically improve within the next 12 hours and become Obv Town.
This is contradictory, i dont think in this game there is an ability that can manipulate another info abilities. 1% possible i guess.

You are saying that u have a red check in falcon and now that to believe falcon he has to improve in the next 12 and became obv with a supposed red check in your pm, how he can do that? You havent seen anything townie from someone who you suppose to know that is red?
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

@urist did you also have talked with dunya? What did she said?
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

she was very insistent that i not claim LOL
guess she should have made that part of the deal :partyparrot:
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Samusamu wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:32 am Well i was rereading gavial last pages iso and i wanna talk about this.
Gavial wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:04 am The Cost is I don’t decide my vote.
I choose someone and I vote their vote and I’ll choose the person voting you.
Hey @Gavial what happen to this 🌚🌚🌚🌚

How are u supposed to vote tsp alone and nothing happens, this is a scumslip or not doing what dunya says have no consequences.
Gavial wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:56 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:56 pm OP says she can offer things to players...who has dunya talked to?
Me she gave me cop check.
I got Red on you.
Gavial wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:57 pm @falcon45ca
I’m sorry man but I don’t see anything you’ve done as Townie.
That won’t change no matter how many times you say your town it can only change if you drastically improve within the next 12 hours and become Obv Town.
This is contradictory, i dont think in this game there is an ability that can manipulate another info abilities. 1% possible i guess.

You are saying that u have a red check in falcon and now that to believe falcon he has to improve in the next 12 and became obv with a supposed red check in your pm, how he can do that? You havent seen anything townie from someone who you suppose to know that is red?
gavial lies about that stuff all the time. don't worry about it.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Reaction tests are dumb.

What you say makes sense

if falcon is being truthful then his vote wouldn't count against tsp at EoD and he wouldn't be "punished" until that time.
so basically i don't think your proposal will work
Samusamu
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Samusamu »

Urist wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:45 am

Reaction tests are dumb.

What you say makes sense

if falcon is being truthful then his vote wouldn't count against tsp at EoD and he wouldn't be "punished" until that time.
so basically i don't think your proposal will work
Well, ok, nvm, I don't have that kind of "meta-reasons", so what do you propose?

What or what do you think is the best order of action for the town to win?
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

so i'm fairly confident that seanzie and bo are both town. not willing to axe them ever.
if i say for the sake of argument that you're town then that leaves me with falcon, tsp, gavial.
i think it's unlikely for falcon and gavial to be mafia together. gavial actually did just come out of a game where he hard-distanced from his scum buddy for multiple days, but in that game the distancing was bidirectional and in this game it's only coming from gavial's direction (falcon isn't hard-suspecting gavial which is what i would probably expect of this tactic if they're scum together).
so that leaves me with tsp and one of falcon or gavial. so basically tsp is the ideal axe.

but all of that is under the assumption that you're town. which i'm considering might be the case.
i guess from my point of view, where i'm left with one of tsp/samu and one of gav/falcon, the choice is still clearly tsp because if he's scum and don't kill him then we lose today, but if he's town and we do kill him we still have one more yeet.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

so probably tsp is the mechanically-correct play.

but all of falcon's talk of his amazing ability and how it's going to help the town so much honestly makes me think that he's just trying to live another day. and if he's mafia with some fantastic ability (like a kill) then he's a problem as well.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

i'm going to think about it more but i'm leaning toward tsp atm.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

when i spoke with dunya, she was pretty confident that tsp is town and she addressed my concerns by basically saying "oh that's his town meta". which is why i backed off of him yesterday and today.
but it's definitely possible she was lying in order to get him further in the game. since she basically needs scum to stick around long enough for her to meet her wincon.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

logging off for the night. might not have many chances to play tomorrow since it's the weekend but i'll try to be around.
BoKnows
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 233
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by BoKnows »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:52 pm
BoKnows wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:10 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:45 pm I'm not saying what the ability is, but it's fuckin sweet
yes daddy

Jesus. You made that weird dude.
I think you're the one who made it weird
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 166

Post by falcon45ca »

Urist wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:01 am so probably tsp is the mechanically-correct play.

but all of falcon's talk of his amazing ability and how it's going to help the town so much honestly makes me think that he's just trying to live another day. and if he's mafia with some fantastic ability (like a kill) then he's a problem as well.
That's false, and you know why, cuz you were told why
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Urist wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:59 am so i'm fairly confident that seanzie and bo are both town. not willing to axe them ever.
if i say for the sake of argument that you're town then that leaves me with falcon, tsp, gavial.
i think it's unlikely for falcon and gavial to be mafia together. gavial actually did just come out of a game where he hard-distanced from his scum buddy for multiple days, but in that game the distancing was bidirectional and in this game it's only coming from gavial's direction (falcon isn't hard-suspecting gavial which is what i would probably expect of this tactic if they're scum together).
so that leaves me with tsp and one of falcon or gavial. so basically tsp is the ideal axe.

but all of that is under the assumption that you're town. which i'm considering might be the case.
i guess from my point of view, where i'm left with one of tsp/samu and one of gav/falcon, the choice is still clearly tsp because if he's scum and don't kill him then we lose today, but if he's town and we do kill him we still have one more yeet.
You don’t honestly believe I’m scum after Day 1 and Esooa flip do you?
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Guys we need to vote today and I say we do TSP.
If we don’t vote today we only have 1 chance but if we do vote today we have 2 chance.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Why did you shoot Sloonei?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:38 am
Urist wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:01 am so probably tsp is the mechanically-correct play.

That's false, and you know why, cuz you were told why
Dunya told me she didn't want to give any more kills. But she also told me that she was going to target someone else entirely sooo
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Gavial wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:46 am
Urist wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:59 am so i'm fairly confident that seanzie and bo are both town. not willing to axe them ever.

I think you're town, but you're not above reproach in the same way that Bo and Sean are.
It's part of why I'm torn. If my theory is correct that there's one scum in you/falcon then I think it'sprob just falcon.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Bo, do you still think Samu is mafia?
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Also the fact Falcon says “thought you were scum” probably means if Falcon is Town which I don’t think he is but if he is town then this confirms Urist as Town and always makes TSP scum.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Urist wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:50 am

I think you're town, but you're not above reproach in the same way that Bo and Sean are.
It's part of why I'm torn. If my theory is correct that there's one scum in you/falcon then I think it'sprob just falcon.
May I ask how did you come to your Bo conclusion?
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:48 am
I thought Alison was scummy. I also thought Sloonei's push on LC was bad, and that if Sloonei flipped scum that it would exonorate LC and we would save a ML.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Urist wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:55 am
I thought Alison was scummy. I also thought Sloonei's push on LC was bad, and that if Sloonei flipped scum that it would exonorate LC and we would save a ML.
Yet I had him in my TR’s and we could have had an extra player that was a Veteran.
Thanks Urist!
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Gavial wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:53 am

He was one of the few people who stayed on hk when we weren't sure if it was going to be marmot or hk getting axed. If he's scum he's got balls of steel for not jumping onto the jessie/marmot wagons.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Gavial wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:56 am
Urist wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:55 am
Yet I had him in my TR’s and we could have had an extra player that was a Veteran.
Thanks Urist!
Not gonna lie, that factored into why I killed him LOL
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Urist wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:57 am
Gavial wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:53 am

He was one of the few people who stayed on hk when we weren't sure if it was going to be marmot or hk getting axed. If he's scum he's got balls of steel for not jumping onto the jessie/marmot wagons.
I honestly don’t see how that clears him.
I can see someone doing a day 1 Buss vote.
Gavial
Made Man

Post by Gavial »

Especially if he was TRing Marlot
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Ehh, I don't know if we can trust Falcon or Urist, or Dunya for that matter, but idk if I want to yeet in there if they have powers that could really help town. TSP hasn't done anything though.

[VOTE: TSP] aubergine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Gavial wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:00 am Especially if he was TRing Marlot
If he's scum he isn't TRing anyone
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 191
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

tsp is lock town
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Proof:
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Someone who said it can’t be samu/urist why can’t it be samu/urist
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

There’s a good reason why it can’t be samu/urist I think but I don’t think it’s /that/ good
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Could be samu/sean
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Samusamu wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:38 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:36 pm Trying to resolve in {falcon, gav} seems like a way to lose mafia
Why? I think that a gavial-urist town lock core is a strong and powerful card.
You aren’t locking gav as town if you say that
Samusamu wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:49 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:39 pm
Samusamu wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:35 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:29 pm
Samusamu wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:26 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:16 pm
Samusamu wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:10 pm

Well then if what you say is true gavial and urist are the scum, i cant believe that exist a world where you are town and didnt begin the day saying this.

I also a 99% sure townlocking urist by his reaction in no time to think if what i did is a lie or to check with his scummates something.

I personally read that ate in the response that he gives as a towny ate.

So i conclude that is pretty obvious that we have to check who lies between you and gavial and i have more reasons to scumread u than gavial.

One is obvious but esooa softclaim of vt at the beginning of the game was pretty obvious by reading the message that nanook gives to other vt, your response to it was scumness cause only a scum cant infere that the doubts of what aligment for a mere mortal is and why esooa thinks that he was town.
It is true. Dunya gets her wincon if she's talked to half the remaining players by the end of game.

Did gavial give any details like this? No. Didn't mention the cost of his "red check" either, I had to ask. He's not been given a red check on me, it's impossible.

I am freely giving this info to the town. Why do I do this if I'm Maf? Think about it, I've been breadcrumbing my contact with dunya since it started.

U said u were vt now u are saying that you are freely giving the info to the town.

A town does no freely give anything, just share what he knows.

Are u a 3p

So u still are talking with dunya? Well what was the cost of the shoot of marmot?
I don't know what Marmot's cost was, I only know what my cost was. I asked her a question earlier today, but she hasn't responded.

Freely giving & sharing what I know is the same thing FYI
What more u know about the other players who have been in a deal with dunya?
Nothing really, just that she talked to Marmot & one of Urist/TSP. She wouldn't tell me who. She said she had it on good authority that I was gonna be shot soon, and not to reveal my convo with her as it would speed up my death.
It may seem like a ploy to keep you from talking. 🤔

It would be nice to check if you are going to die shot basically we would still be able to lynch and seize the day, if not it is still worth checking if your testimony is genuine, if your flip is green, with this you have handed us gavial and probably tsp on a platter since I have already explained urist I have him at 99% townlock.

And if you're red it's time to forget about this troll.

I also contemplate that dunya can lie to you, do you have any guarantee to say that he can't lie to you? I suppose that if dunya's condition is to make pacts with half of the living party, dunya will try to balance through his reads and his pacts both sides to reach the moment of having made pacts with half.

Do you know what happens if he achieves his goal? Does he win alone or does he continue the game?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I think falcon might be my strongest town but if gav is a wolf I think falcon might be lock wolf so I guess gav is my strongest town
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:04 pm There’s a good reason why it can’t be samu/urist I think but I don’t think it’s /that/ good
I came up with a second good reason
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Did anyone tell me what the townie thing samu did was
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Samu insisted he was trying to solve the game which I guess is towny but his solve is {one of falcon,gav} and {?} and this seems like not a solve
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:03 am Ehh, I don't know if we can trust Falcon or Urist, or Dunya for that matter, but idk if I want to yeet in there if they have powers that could really help town. TSP hasn't done anything though.

true that makes me town (I’d venture you should know this)
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:03 am Ehh, I don't know if we can trust Falcon or Urist, or Dunya for that matter, but idk if I want to yeet in there if they have powers that could really help town. TSP hasn't done anything though.

Has urist claimed an ability
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Urist is locking bo and Sean as town and if he’s town one of us is /very/ wrong

Return to “Previous Heists”