Moderator: Community Team

thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 35

Re: [NIGHT 4] Fight Club Mafia - New Castle, DE

Post by thellama73 »

bea wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
bea wrote:Ahh - got it. Do you have any results from DC? It's got the most gaps in my records too.
Day 1
BWT fought Aces, BWT won, Aces was seriously injured

Day 2
Unfurl fought DisgruntledPorcupine and killed him.

Day 3
INH fought SVS and won. SVS was not seriously injured.
Thanks - IDK if it was brought up or not yet here as well, but back in the Penn's Grove thread, we found out that seriously injured players can not post/vote for the next day and night cycle while they heal.

@ MR. I did not notice the new choice - good eye.

Looks like we're thinning the crowd for more fights at a time.
My worry is thta everyone in all towns will be excited by the new choice and all go there. Sounds too crowded for my liking. I will probably still go to Penn's Grove where it is likely to be very empty and peaceful.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 18

Post by Mister Rearranger »

Ebwop: That photo blew up like woah, jeez. That was not my intention. Sorry to those on phones!

@ Bea, I wasn't aware of that. Good info to know, I guess silence is better than death.

I'm curious why nobody brought it up in the other towns.
We find comfort among those who agree with us - growth among those who don't.

bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 23
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Llama both seem to have their advantages and disadvantages.

Penn's Grove was very peaceful when I was there. The catch up was easy. They were very quiet and not all that interested in venturing out. Those that were had already left. So, it was a nice little break. And you would find out who won the John/Rusty fight. But IDK how much more new info you would gain.

If lots of peeps flock to the new town the one advantage to it is that you could likely garner lots of updates from all the threads at once.

Also - I'm curious as to what's been going on in Willimington since I've been away.

Too many choices!!
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

MR - IDK - I know that Teefies didn't know what happened to Aces when he first got to our Willmington thread. I didn't really know till I hit PG and there was some discussion about it. The host clarification is in that thread as well. I totally forgot that people might not know what happened till I was looking at my notes.

I'm guessing the lack of talking about it is a combo of people not knowing or people thinking everyone else knows it.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

bea wrote:MR - IDK - I know that Teefies didn't know what happened to Aces when he first got to our Willmington thread. I didn't really know till I hit PG and there was some discussion about it. The host clarification is in that thread as well. I totally forgot that people might not know what happened till I was looking at my notes.

I'm guessing the lack of talking about it is a combo of people not knowing or people thinking everyone else knows it.
I assumed everyone else knew it, since it was brought up a couple of times in Wilmington.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
unfurl
The Mark
Posts in topic: 17

Post by unfurl »

thellama73 wrote:Good luck to both fighters!

I'd like to head over to Penn's Grove. Will my traveling buddies Roxy and unfurl go with me?
I had decided to go to Penns Grove since the previous period, as I have not been there since I left to travel the world :fiesta: and Im feeling homesick :p
so yes Im going, and votting now

Im curious about the new city, maybe I will go there the next period after this one coming
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

oh - wait - it wasn't in penn's grove - it was in new castle I found out. DOH - I can't read my own notes. lol.

And yea - it's been a while since I was in Wilmington so I didn't know who knew what.

linki - I know that feel Unfurl - it's why willmington is in my contender list. I'm tempted to go back to penn's grove though just to be with you longer. :hugs:
unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

Bea, If you want to come with me :hugs: you are welcome!!!
and we can party all day and night! :dance: :dance:
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 34

Post by timmer »

Im lost. What is it we "found out"?
My siggie.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

timmer wrote:Im lost. What is it we "found out"?
That I am the greatest.

Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

Bea and Llama, I must have missed it then. Mia culpa.

I bet Chi-town has a high chance of being crowded too. I'm okay with that. Good chance to check out who's still an active participant, imo.

Damn, Marla's always watching. Creeps me out. O.O

Linki w/ Llama: Greatness is subjective...take it from me, the greatest. :noble:

bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

timmer wrote:Im lost. What is it we "found out"?
Timmer: in NC reading back, I learned that if someone is seriously injured in a fight, they just can't vote/post or move for the next Day and Night phase.

Unfurl: I do like a good party! :wine: :fiesta:

Re Marla: It would be cool if she posted. Since she is a role in the game and presumably one of the players, I'm not sure I see the purpose of the sock account if it's just going to lurk in the thread.
unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

My guess for Marla lurking, is she probably needs to find Tyler or the Narrator player to gain btsc with one of both of them,
probably why she is able to aparently lurk in all the places, as I noticed her reading every where I have been
Mister Rearranger
Drug Dealer

I'm betting she can only lurk about. Kinda like her going to the support groups just to observe; they were "cheaper than a movie and there's free coffee.", etc...

Just a thought. And maybe the Narrator can find her or something, idk. Not something I care to speculate on, I don't want her casting Avada Kedavra on me! :eek:

bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

That's fair. I was about to say "I don't know why you would need a sock account for that?" But then I thought, well....I guess it would be weird for one player to have access to all the threads. :derp:

@ MR - good call with the "support group" theory as well. I really need to re-watch that movie. I've seen it a million times but not in years.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 16

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Honestly, I almost would prefer being in a more crowded/chatty thread with more people. Especially given that we're in one right now that started off really slow and quiet. And as somebody mentioned, you could gain a lot more info if you're in a thread with a great number of players.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

unfurl wrote:My guess for Marla lurking, is she probably needs to find Tyler or the Narrator player to gain btsc with one of both of them,
probably why she is able to aparently lurk in all the places, as I noticed her reading every where I have been
I was thinking that she has access to all threads, and Marla is the hosts way of concealing her idenity. Like if we saw someone not in our thread lurking, we would notice it. But Marla disguises who Marla really is.

I am going back to DC as I do every other day. I might go to Chicago the next day~ or to Jersey as I have never been there.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Awe - teefies agreed with that you can gain info from the chatty thread. I like when we agree on things teefies. (SeewotIdiddere?)

SVS - how's the every other day thing working out for you? I feel like 2 days gone from the home town is a bit long *and* curiosity is getting to me at the shiney new thread.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Oh - also - re: marla - yea. Like I said, at first, I couldn't figure out why create a sock that never posted, then I thought about another 30 seconds longer and it started making more sense to me. Basicly - I was :derp: but now I'm better. :D
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

bea wrote:Awe - teefies agreed with that you can gain info from the chatty thread. I like when we agree on things teefies. (SeewotIdiddere?)

SVS - how's the every other day thing working out for you? I feel like 2 days gone from the home town is a bit long *and* curiosity is getting to me at the shiney new thread.
I like to touch base, I post what i have seen there, so it is my info clearing house of sorts. And if anyone else there wants to come back to figure out who is where~ like Juliets, anyone seen Juliets? Also it makes a predictable stop should anyone wish to find me.

I am curious about the new town, too, but maybe after DC.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 13
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

I picked Chicago on a lark.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 6
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

bea wrote:Oh - also - this is how my fight with MR is going in my hedz.

Me: You go first.
MR: No, you go first.
Me: I insist, you go first.
MR: Nonsense, you're a lady, you go first.
Me: No, no, no, you've been waiting longer, you go first.
This made me giggle when I read it. It is so "Bea" :dance:
unfurl wrote:

I'd like to head over to Penn's Grove. Will my traveling buddies Roxy and unfurl go with me?
I had decided to go to Penns Grove since the previous period, as I have not been there since I left to travel the world :fiesta: and Im feeling homesick :p

Im curious about the new city, maybe I will go there the next period after this one coming
I am sticking with my travel buds again. Votes Road to Penns Grove
thellama73 wrote:My worry is thta everyone in all towns will be excited by the new choice and all go there. Sounds too crowded for my liking. I will probably still go to Penn's Grove where it is likely to be very empty and peaceful.
I do agree it could be crowded but it could also be predictable in a way that it may not be crowded lol if that makes sense.

I think I would rather continue on my trek with unfurl and you looking for any kind of clue as to who may be Tyler or a recruit. I just don't want to lose sight of actually trying to baddie hunt while traveling around watching fights.
unfurl wrote:My guess for Marla lurking, is she probably needs to find Tyler or the Narrator player to gain btsc with one of both of them,
I agree with you and SVS - she is a sock being used by a player. I like your little theory here unfurl.
But ---
Mister Rearranger wrote:I'm betting she can only lurk about. Kinda like her going to the support groups just to observe; they were "cheaper than a movie and there's free coffee.", etc...

Just a thought. And maybe the Narrator can find her or something, idk. Not something I care to speculate on, I don't want her casting Avada Kedavra on me! :eek:
This is a really good little theory you have here MR. It is right on theme too :ponder:

I stand by what I first said about her - Marla is such a troll :P
;)
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Roxy wrote:
thellama73 wrote:My worry is thta everyone in all towns will be excited by the new choice and all go there. Sounds too crowded for my liking. I will probably still go to Penn's Grove where it is likely to be very empty and peaceful.
I do agree it could be crowded but it could also be predictable in a way that it may not be crowded lol if that makes sense.
Yeah, I thought about that as well. It could be one where so many people expect tons of others to go there, that hardly anybody does. So ultimately, I think I am okay with my Penn's Grove choice. I'd rather stick to my original plan of visiting them all, so I'm sure I'll hit Chicago at some point. But might as well continue in the order I had planned.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Roxy wrote:
bea wrote:Oh - also - this is how my fight with MR is going in my hedz.

Me: You go first.
MR: No, you go first.
Me: I insist, you go first.
MR: Nonsense, you're a lady, you go first.
Me: No, no, no, you've been waiting longer, you go first.
This made me giggle when I read it. It is so "Bea" :dance:
unfurl wrote:

I am sticking with my travel buds again. Votes Road to Penns Grove

I think I would rather continue on my trek with unfurl and you looking for any kind of clue as to who may be Tyler or a recruit. I just don't want to lose sight of actually trying to baddie hunt while traveling around watching fights.
I agree with you and SVS - she is a sock being used by a player. I like your little theory here unfurl.
But ---
Mister Rearranger wrote:I'm betting she can only lurk about. Kinda like her going to the support groups just to observe; they were "cheaper than a movie and there's free coffee.", etc...

This is a really good little theory you have here MR. It is right on theme too :ponder:

I stand by what I first said about her - Marla is such a troll :P
Roxy roxy roxy. I love all of this post. And also - I see the subtext that you and and your merry men seem to be out looking for Tyler. Did I miss understand your intentions to traveling in a group?

I may or may not travel with you - but regardless - at this moment in time - what is your opinion of Tyler.

What is the rest of your merry band's opinion of Tyler?

I'm still a lone civ all by myself.

I have no vested interest in this hunt.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

I get that project mayhem is the closest thing to a mafia we can find.

Did you guys find suspects? If you are looking for Tyler?

I've had some wine so I'm prolly asking questions out of order.

I'm still trying to decide where I travel next...
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 39
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Crap! I didn't notice it. I would have picked that as an option if I had noticed it.

@Host: Is it too late for me to change my vote to Chicago, or am I stuck with Penn's Grove for now?
Well, that's a good question.

Timmer asked me something similar previously, and I basically said sure, but I don't want anyone making a habit out of it, but then I failed to actually send him to his corrected place instead of his recruited place. :haha:

So... in the interest of being fair and making things easier on me, no, sorry. Stuck with PG. :p
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Crap! I didn't notice it. I would have picked that as an option if I had noticed it.

@Host: Is it too late for me to change my vote to Chicago, or am I stuck with Penn's Grove for now?

Timmer asked me something similar previously, and I basically said sure, but I don't want anyone making a habit out of it, but then I failed to actually send him to his corrected place instead of his voted place. :haha:

So... in the interest of being fair and making things easier on me, no, sorry. Stuck with PG. :p
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 13
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Mongoose wrote:I picked Chicago on a lark.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 34

Post by timmer »

I think I will stay here, frankly, constantly moving around is making it hard to keep track of anything. My brain hurts.
My siggie.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Yeah thats why I go back "home" every other day, to stay grounded and keep from getting confused, lol.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

MovingPictures07 wrote:

Timmer asked me something similar previously, and I basically said sure, but I don't want anyone making a habit out of it, but then I failed to actually send him to his corrected place instead of his voted place. :haha:

WHAT?! I'M SORRY, I DON'T THINK I QUITE HEARD YOU. COULD YOU REPEAT IT AGAIN PLEASE? :P
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Mongoose wrote:
Mongoose wrote:I picked Chicago on a lark.
mmmmmmmmmm

But seriously, Sufjan Stevens is awesome.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 6
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

bea - cannot really say who Tyler is. I have never been one to put people into actual roles. I just look for who I think could be bad/recruited.

so far I have questions for and surrounding DH.

there are 2 others I am watching. don't really feel comfortable naming their names otherwise it may affect how they are currently playing.

Hope that helps.
;)
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Rock and roll - thanks rox. I was just kinda curious as to where people's head space was. I'm trying to wrap my head around everything.

I'm going to head on back to willmington this time I think. I've been gone from home for a few days now. Should prolly check back in. :)
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 15
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Ughhh I am sooo sorry I missed the vote - I was out getting car stuff taken care of and it took longer than I thought. Would've voted to go to Chicago since it was new on the poll, but I assume I'm staying here since I missed it?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sorry, everyone, I knew I would be busy for lunch today but had no idea I would get tied up so long with company (which was good, don't get me wrong, just unforeseen).

I'm going to start working on night stuff now and get the post up ASAP.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [POLLS] Fight Club Mafia - New Castle, DE

Post by Tangrowth »

NIGHT 4

What will you do?

Poll ended at Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:02:55 pm

Check out the fight club in Wilmington, DE
bea (10) 10%

Check out the fight club in Delaware City, DE
S~V~S (4) 10%

Check out the fight club in Penns Grove, NJ
birdwithteeth11 (2), unfurl (3), Roxy (6), thellama73 (9) 40%

Check out the fight club in Chicago, IL
Mongoose (5), Mister Rearranger (7) 20%

Stay here!
timmer (8) 10%

Nothing! (host, injured)
MovingPictures07 (1) 10%
Total votes : 10
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Night 4: The Shot That Changed the Game

bea has won the fight. Mister Rearranger has been seriously injured and must sit out all of Day 5 and Night 5 recovering.

The Policemen have found suspicious activity in DharmaHelper. He was shot and killed to death. He was not Tyler, however, but a recruited Civilian.

The game's nature is changing.

To be continued...
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

This looks suspiciously unlike Penn's Grove...

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

thellama73 wrote:This looks suspiciously unlike Penn's Grove...
The game's nature is changing. Can't you read? :P

But seriously, yeah...I'm not sure what's going on with that.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Well, in any case, I am really glad they got rid of DH. He was a fairly obvious bad actor.

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Indeed. He was a real Stinky McStinkerton.

My problem now is that, there's not really anyone else I'm currently suspicious of. So I might have to spend some time digging around for more suspects.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

You could always suspect me. Everyone else has.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Hmm, now there are two threads I can post in. Should I stay here, or head over there? What a dilemma.

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: [END] Fight Club Mafia - New Castle, DE

Post by Tangrowth »

You should now redirect your attention to the thread in the Fight Club section entitled [DAY 5].

Good luck.

Return to “Previous Jobs”