JaggedJimmyJay
No votes
KZA
No votes
Poison
No votes
No Eviction
10%
Tarek El Moussa and Christina Haack (Host, MoD, Dead, Nons)
50%

Total votes: 10
Scirrus
The Mark
Posts in topic: 144
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: Mafia (DAY 0)

Post by Scirrus »

Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:23 pm I'm establishing my own towncore of players not in a traditional towncore.
ooh pick me! pick me!
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:49 pm
Grogu wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:44 pm This is going to be a fun experience. I signed up for lot of games haha. Wish me luck
Baby Yolo

Anyway I've stared at the game's 4 posts for a while and barely have any other reads. Long Con is a civilian read. If I squeeze hard enough I could say that for fingersplints and Poison too. A game with these post restrictions might require extra squeezing, so hopefully my gut reads aren't garbage. :beer:
Why for fingersplints and poison? is it meta related? i don't care if it's weak
Scirrus
The Mark

Post by Scirrus »

Scum team is Grogu, Chardonnay, and Enrique for raisins

c y'all later gg
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 274
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Because it amused me for one tiny fleeting moment of this life to do so
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

fingersplints just kinda opened the game in a way that I think looks authentic. She hasn’t played in a very long time, and the uneasy-yet-personally-insightful approach she took with me specifically fits what I’d expect (if she returned as a civilian).

Poison just felt loose and fun without feeling fake.

It’s weak, sure. Don’t think I care though. I think this is my 10th?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I was stopping at 5 but now I realize that 10 is the way.
Enrique
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Enrique »

anybody wanna make some tags?
ImageImageImageImage
Poison
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 29
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/cookies
Aka: Cookie In The Woods

Post by Poison »

@Scirrus i feel nothing about Jjj's post honestly, that is NAI to me.
XTMF wrote:Yo Poison, you are fucking dying.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 146

Post by Epignosis »

Won't you be my neighbor?

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:37 pm Won't you be my neighbor?

Kind of one of the top GIFs of the Internet in my opinion. Also, yeah, neighbourize me bro!
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 39

Post by G-Man »

The thread will be locked momentarily so I can track your post counts and get the Day 1 opener formatted.

Stay tuned...
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 39

Re: Mafia (DAY 1)

Post by G-Man »

WON’T YOU BE MY NEIGHBOR?

Jacob Ferraro stretched in is chair and yawned. He took a sip of coffee and picked up his phone. Glancing down through the Piano Estates member directory made him chuckle.

He didn’t want to believe that any of his neighbors might be involved in organized crime, but the last names didn’t rule anything out. DiNunzio, DeSantis, Russo, Conte, Rinaldi- hell, the annual block party might as well be Italian night.

He found the name he was looking for and dialed the number.

“Hello, Phil?” he said. “Hi, this is Jake Ferraro. How are you this morning? Good. Good. So I went through covenants like Lenker said. You did too? Great. So, page 37…”

Jake let out a much-needed laugh.

“Yes, it’s just like those two jackasses to put something like that in there, I know. Look, I’ve never heard of an eviction clause before, so I’m going to run it by a few of the partners at the law firm I work at.”

He nodded as the man on the other end of the phone spoke.

“That’s right, Phil. Unless one of the partners says otherwise, that’s how I interpret it as well- a plurality of voters present. It’s the damndest thing, Phil. I mean, not even requiring a majority? I can’t even imagine what the fallout would be if this came about.”

He took another sip of his coffee and looked out his window.

“Well, even though the other board members said they’d keep quiet about it, it’s a safe bet that word’s going to get around. You know Flamini can’t keep his mouth shut and neither can his wife and kids.”

He paused and took a deep breath as Phil asked him another question.

“Do I think anyone would be ballsy enough to call for an eviction vote? Ordinarily I’d be inclined to say no, but after all the fireworks last night, there probably are a few hotheads in the neighborhood who might go that far. Yep, and if they do, we’ll be bound by the damn covenant to go through with it.”

He nodded his head as the man on the other end of the phone said something.

“I don’t like it either but this is what we’re stuck with. Who knew being a part of a homeowners association could be such a mess! I have to get into the office here shortly. I’ll let you know what I can find out. Take care, Phil.”

---------------------------

DAY 1 HAS BEGUN.

It will last 24 hours.

Remember that you are responsible for tracking your own post counts through each phase. Violators will be punished.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

30 posts isn't many to try to sort people, but there are only twelve of us. Here's a start:

Seems good
Long Con
Scirrus

At least some positive intuition exists in my brain
fingersplints
Poison

Nothing
chardonnay
Enrique
Epignosis
Grogu
Marmot
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
reywaS

Some notes about G-Man games for those with low experience, purely speculative:

- I would be surprised if this game features no independent role(s). G-Man has historically found ways to implement them. 12 is an awkward number for that -- 9:2:1 seems pro-civilian and 8:3:1 seems pro-mafia. If G-Man opted for either of those, I lean to the former as a little more likely. Either would be plausible. I wouldn't count out 8:2:1:1 either.
- If there is no independent, then I'd guess 9:3.
- G-Man's host posts tend to carry non-zero game-relevant information, so it would behoove civilians to avoid glazing over them.
- Mechanics are important and we should respect them. Let's try to avoid turning the game into a math problem though unless there is a good reason to think it can actually be solved that way. I don't figure G-Man would be inclined toward such a setup if he can help it. Play Mafia.

[1]

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 22
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Gaming mechanics IS playing mafia and the attitude that mechanics are somehow separate from the “real” game is continually baffling to me
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Mechanics need to be the side dish, not the main course.
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 22
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

That’s like saying waffles can only be eaten for breakfast
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:25 pm Gaming mechanics IS playing mafia and the attitude that mechanics are somehow separate from the “real” game is continually baffling to me
It's real Mafia I agree. I could change the wording to "Hunt for mafia on a behavioral basis." if you prefer. G-Man loves twists and turns, so I just want to stress that mechanical information should be given some weight but not all the weight (and perhaps not most). I've seen too many games turn into pretzels because the allure of mechanics drove them out of behavioral hunting to the civilians' destruction, and this is a host where I would be particularly concerned.

We'll see how it goes. It's a preliminary caution; perhaps information will come to light later that shows my concern is overstated. Who knows.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:34 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:25 pm Gaming mechanics IS playing mafia and the attitude that mechanics are somehow separate from the “real” game is continually baffling to me
It's real Mafia I agree. I could change the wording to "Hunt for mafia on a behavioral basis." if you prefer. G-Man loves twists and turns, so I just want to stress that mechanical information should be given some weight but not all the weight (and perhaps not most). I've seen too many games turn into pretzels because the allure of mechanics drove them out of behavioral hunting to the civilians' destruction, and this is a host where I would be particularly concerned.

We'll see how it goes. It's a preliminary caution; perhaps information will come to light later that shows my concern is overstated. Who knows.
You sound like you're more concerned with what the host is doing and not what the anybody else is doing.

[VOTE: JaggedJimmyJay] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:52 pm You sound like you're more concerned with what the host is doing and not what the anybody else is doing.

I answered a gripe from Nanook about the topic. I already told folks my reads. You read my post. You know that. This is fake.

[VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine

[3]

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:53 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:52 pm You sound like you're more concerned with what the host is doing and not what the anybody else is doing.

I answered a gripe from Nanook about the topic. I already told folks my reads. You read my post. You know that. This is fake.

[3]
Your "reads" are fake. I felt as much when I read them.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:02 pm

[3]
I don't believe you. You've just moved the goalposts because the initial accusation was terrible.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:03 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:02 pm

[3]
I don't believe you. You've just moved the goalposts because the initial accusation was terrible.
I don't care if you believe me. You don't share my alignment.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

You've all got something to talk about. Go crazy.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Well, not too crazy. Post count restrictions and all.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I don't have all night folks. Opinions, perspectives, accusations, defenses, whatever, let's go.

[6]

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

chardonnay
The Mark
Posts in topic: 10

Post by chardonnay »

Long Con wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:10 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:38 pm G-Man’s signature spoiler is a rick roll gif. It fooled Grogu.

That’s not an attitude that will get you into those damned “town cores”, LC. :goofp:
I'm like emo-goth anti-towncore at this point. I don't want in your little club. :meany: :haha:
i wanna TR LC for not caring about town blocs and stuff

-/-/-/-/-
Poison wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:22 am
chardonnay wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:23 am its not a SR but poisen not longer having that dancing chibi dancing character is throwing me off big time.

i may have a tendency to wanna SR ppl with pics of cute animals as thier avies
eh, you remember dancing bald chibi poison with her round tummy ? I don't remember playing with you though?
i havent played with you, but ive seen you around on the forums.

what is your new avie of anyways?

-/-/-/

I feel like my pfp joke would lead to some direct acknowledgement by Marmot who has a marmot critter as his pfp, which happens to be a pretty cute critter. he he didnt even ref it :(

-/-/-/-
Scirrus wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:11 pm
chardonnay wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:23 am its not a SR but poisen not longer having that dancing chibi dancing character is throwing me off big time.

i may have a tendency to wanna SR ppl with pics of cute animals as thier avies
Why do you think that is? I come from a site where one of the regular players often suspects that people change their avi's to cute characters in order to be townread, although personally I haven't seen that actually be a thing
I was just baiting a response from any player w/ cute animal pfp's on this roster. No real plan, but curoius what could come of it.

I think SRing players for the avie choices is super angleshooty in most instances.
hi-lo
chardonnay
The Mark

Post by chardonnay »

[VOTE: Marmot] aubergine

this may have started as a joke, but maybe im actually serous alll along who knows lol

-/---/-/-

I think JJJ focus in early game mech is rand town concerned on how town can find time to post relevant content.

-/-/-/

we should prob try to spend D1 using gut more then anything. More strong read by EoD the better i think
hi-lo
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

chardonnay wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:32 ami wanna TR LC for not caring about town blocs and stuff
Do you town read LC for not caring about town blocs and stuff?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

I am this kind of player as well.
I am also historically bad at Day 0/1 reads because most of the content just looks like NAI nonsense to me.
I am envious of people with stronger insticts.
The best I can give you is how much I understand a player’s actions, and at this moment, I do not feel confused by any particular thread behavior.

I remain watching. :ninja:

[1]
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Enrique wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:14 am
I am also historically bad at Day 0/1 reads because most of the content just looks like NAI nonsense to me.
The best I can give you is how much I understand a player’s actions, and at this moment, I do not feel confused by any particular thread behavior.

[1]
Jay's gut digs. I think a mafia Enrique would be more inclined to try to do things than just shrug like this. I don't blame him for this perspective or think it looks inauthentic.

Seems good
Long Con
Scirrus
Enrique

fingersplints
Poison

Nothing
chardonnay
Epignosis
Grogu
Marmot
reywaS

[8]

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

chardonnay
The Mark

Post by chardonnay »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:41 am
chardonnay wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:32 ami wanna TR LC for not caring about town blocs and stuff
hmmm, yes, yes i do.

dont think epi is scummy btw, i forgot to mention that in my catch up quote post. Dont really have a read there yet.

how do you feel about marmot?
hi-lo
Scirrus
The Mark

Post by Scirrus »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:36 pm Because it amused me for one tiny fleeting moment of this life to do so
:bighug:
Poison wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:54 pm @Scirrus i feel nothing about Jjj's post honestly, that is NAI to me.
Is there anyone here that you can usually get a read on pretty early?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:18 am

[1]
Jay's gut digs. I think a mafia Enrique would be more inclined to try to do things than just shrug like this. I don't blame him for this perspective or think it looks inauthentic.

Seems good
Long Con
Scirrus
Enrique

fingersplints
Poison

Nothing
chardonnay
Epignosis
Grogu
Marmot
reywaS

[8]
I'm still nothing, eh Trebek?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

chardonnay wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:21 am
hmmm, yes, yes i do.

dont think epi is scummy btw, i forgot to mention that in my catch up quote post. Dont really have a read there yet.

I have no compelling reason to call Marmot a civilian. I wouldn't say I have much reason to call him mafia either. If I reach enough I could gripe about:
Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:23 pm I'm establishing my own towncore of players not in a traditional towncore.
It'd be a nice way to ingratiate oneself to a developing "core" without actually doing anything. I am not terribly compelled by that; it's a gripe Marmot can talk about. As I build (build? deconstruct? unbuild?) my process of elimination pool, he remains in it.
Epignosis wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:24 am I'm still nothing, eh Trebek?
Yes, as far as I care.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Scirrus
The Mark

Post by Scirrus »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:12 pm 30 posts isn't many to try to sort people, but there are only twelve of us. Here's a start:

Seems good
Long Con
Scirrus

fingersplints
Poison

Nothing
chardonnay
Enrique
Epignosis
Grogu
Marmot
reywaS

Some notes about G-Man games for those with low experience, purely speculative:

- I would be surprised if this game features no independent role(s). G-Man has historically found ways to implement them. 12 is an awkward number for that -- 9:2:1 seems pro-civilian and 8:3:1 seems pro-mafia. If G-Man opted for either of those, I lean to the former as a little more likely. Either would be plausible. I wouldn't count out 8:2:1:1 either.
- If there is no independent, then I'd guess 9:3.
- G-Man's host posts tend to carry non-zero game-relevant information, so it would behoove civilians to avoid glazing over them.
- Mechanics are important and we should respect them. Let's try to avoid turning the game into a math problem though unless there is a good reason to think it can actually be solved that way. I don't figure G-Man would be inclined toward such a setup if he can help it. Play Mafia.

[1]
Lol I usually skip flavor (sorry mods) so this is good to know. Is your town read on me mostly just because I've posted *some* content?

I don't really have much else to say about this post. Indies are hard to search for so I mostly just don't bother and hope they appear scummy in some way lol. I agree with the last statement.
Scirrus
The Mark

Post by Scirrus »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:24 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:18 am

[1]

Seems good
Long Con
Scirrus
Enrique

fingersplints
Poison

Nothing
chardonnay
Epignosis
Grogu
Marmot
reywaS

[8]
I'm still nothing, eh Trebek?
Should you be something?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

chardonnay wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:37 am we should prob try to spend D1 using gut more then anything. More strong read by EoD the better i think
I tend to agree with this view.

This doesn't figure to be a day that presents us with a pile of stuff to work with or the space to cooperatively develop reads the way I like to on Days 1. I am going to make snap judgments and I will hope that I am right. Gut reads reign.
Scirrus wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:32 am Lol I usually skip flavor (sorry mods) so this is good to know. Is your town read on me mostly just because I've posted *some* content?

I don't really have much else to say about this post. Indies are hard to search for so I mostly just don't bother and hope they appear scummy in some way lol. I agree with the last statement.
Not that you've posted content, no. I don't think this is a game where that's going to be a difficult task frankly. Even a civilian team that works its butt off will be hardpressed to outwork a mafia team that caps at 30 posts per phase. That will tend to equalize things.

I liked your poke at me at the top of this page regarding my vague positivity for fingersplints and Poison. "I don't care if it's weak" was a particularly appealing sentence. I didn't get the impression you were prodding me for the sake of prodding me, but rather you really wanted me to expand.

[10]

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Scirrus
The Mark

Post by Scirrus »

[1]
Who are you familiar with here? Nothing you like or dislike at all?
chardonnay
The Mark

Post by chardonnay »

@Scirrus

Support my marmot push out of the kindness of your heart?

I kno you maybe SR me or something, (idk whats real and whats not), but we can totally support each other in a D1 push right?

-/--/-/-/-/

@Enrique

i dont want to make up tags, but where do you fall on that chart you ref''d?

Also support my marmot wagon?
hi-lo
Scirrus
The Mark

Post by Scirrus »

I only have one game of reference with Epi and he seems pretty much the same as he did in that game. (He was town and seemed to be going for scum!Sloonei in a similar way)

Was Trump Tower or something like that

That being said I don't find JJJ's posts scummy or unreasonable to make based on the content so far :shrug:
Scirrus
The Mark

Post by Scirrus »

chardonnay wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:47 am @Scirrus

I kno you maybe SR me or something, (idk whats real and whats not), but we can totally support each other in a D1 push right?

-/--/-/-/-/

@Enrique

I like your tenacity! OK!

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sure

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Scirrus
The Mark

Post by Scirrus »

chard seems pretty comfortable and I feel good with his posts so far

I also felt included when he pinged me! gives me the warm fuzzies

I'm ok with calling JJJ a town read, thoughts are good and pretty easy to follow and I liked his early read on @ LC so I'll sheep that

Also fine with Epi so far

----------------------------------------

fingersplints, enrique, reywas, marmot, nanook, poison, grogu
Enrique
Loan Shark

Post by Enrique »

-/--/-/-/-/

@Enrique

I will answer you with a graphic tomorrow.

Have a good night!

[2]
ImageImageImageImage
chardonnay
The Mark

Post by chardonnay »

Ayyyy, sirrus can be town w/ JJJ, and LC

I actully dont know about JJJ's takeaway from finger splints. Finger's carefully worded posts feel like it could come nervous scum. If JJJ has good meta there then i'd like a play by play in future posts.

-/-/-/-/

Im interested in who else will help me support a marmot wagon. Any more takers?
hi-lo
chardonnay
The Mark

Post by chardonnay »

Enrique wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:16 am

-/--/-/-/-/

@Enrique

I will answer you with a graphic tomorrow.

Have a good night!

[2]
i am holding you too this my homie! I wanna see your graphs. Wanna inspect them. :P

[6] i think, gonna rest now
hi-lo
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

chardonnay wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:36 am Ayyyy, sirrus can be town w/ JJJ, and LC

I actully dont know about JJJ's takeaway from finger splints. Finger's carefully worded posts feel like it could come nervous scum. If JJJ has good meta there then i'd like a play by play in future posts.

-/-/-/-/

Im interested in who else will help me support a marmot wagon. Any more takers?
Don’t fault you for that view on splints. To be clear: my gut take was not a meta read, and I don’t intend to use meta to assess splints. Her last game was long enough ago that it’s well beyond the metagaming expiration date.

My read is not a confident one, and I’ll await more from her.

[12]

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 34
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Grogu wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 2:45 pm Marmot do you want to be part of ToWnWaTcH LLC?
Sounds scary, sign me up!!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:27 am
chardonnay wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:21 am
hmmm, yes, yes i do.

I have no compelling reason to call Marmot a civilian. I wouldn't say I have much reason to call him mafia either. If I reach enough I could gripe about:
It'd be a nice way to ingratiate oneself to a developing "core" without actually doing anything. I am not terribly compelled by that; it's a gripe Marmot can talk about. As I build (build? deconstruct? unbuild?) my process of elimination pool, he remains in it.
Epignosis wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 1:24 am I'm still nothing, eh Trebek?
Yes, as far as I care.
What's my gripe?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Oh word, I get the early wagon. Good stuff everyone. :beer:

Now let's try actually catching scum.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

chard and Scirrus came to reasonable conclusions with their votes for me. I townread them.

Epignosis is trying to solve JJJ. I'll give him a townread for that. I want this to happen.

JJJ is posting in a manner he previously stated was uncomfortable. Not sure if that was a joke or a real feeling. He can surely explain. His vote for me is leaves a bit to be desired. Mild annoyance, he followed chardonnay's vote despite chard being listed in his "nothing" section.

Nanook shaded Jay for talking about game mechanics. No other reads. Big meh.

Nothing noteworthy from other players in my eyes as of yet (except for Grogu's TownWatch LLC, which I'm in the midst of applying for).

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Rackets”