64%

Total votes: 22
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1077

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 4]

Post by Master Radishes »

A third general observation:

Of the parameters we can be sure of (the three scum, the dead town, a couple mech things) I do not see any Grand Wolf Agenda that people always fear exists. I see wolves who were individually working to slide by as best they could. Cat was just trying to fend off some early suss without implicating teammates. Marmot was being opportunistic in all his pushes rather than powerwolfing. Nanook was doing jack and showed no inclination to get more involved to start dictating events. Both those latter two are capable of being manipulative wolves and were not doing it. Their flipped powers were weak and were clearly not being used to further any specific agenda either.

Conversely, the dead townies were active, pushy, and correct. The wolves were being boxed out and were picking it off the Big Scary Towny Leaders as they saw them.

This suggests the wolf team that remains is not in control of this game. The town is.

Agree/disagree?
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 1359
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:02 pm Another general observation:

As mentioned, this is a big and growing bigger game, and we are suffering from info overload. We are all (or close to all) coasting a bit on previous impressions, mech stuff, and real time interactions, rather than constantly iso-ing and re-iso-ing. This means we are prone to momentum, which can be a bad thing at this mid stage of the game, but at the moment it has carried us well and there is no need to disrupt that momentum by tinfoiling. That should only come past this round if we get the flip wrong.

Agree/disagree?
We already had a wrong flip, Jack the Heartless Unchoppable.
I agree with 112 though, if i can't have my top scum read chopped
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1652

Post by Justplayingitcool »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:10 pm A third general observation:

Of the parameters we can be sure of (the three scum, the dead town, a couple mech things) I do not see any Grand Wolf Agenda that people always fear exists. I see wolves who were individually working to slide by as best they could. Cat was just trying to fend off some early suss without implicating teammates. Marmot was being opportunistic in all his pushes rather than powerwolfing. Nanook was doing jack and showed no inclination to get more involved to start dictating events. Both those latter two are capable of being manipulative wolves and were not doing it. Their flipped powers were weak and were clearly not being used to further any specific agenda either.

Conversely, the dead townies were active, pushy, and correct. The wolves were being boxed out and were picking it off the Big Scary Towny Leaders as they saw them.

This suggests the wolf team that remains is not in control of this game. The town is.

Agree/disagree?
Agree. Also, I have no strong opinions either way on your other observations.
Master Radishes
Hitman

112 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:07 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:49 pm I've been doubting my 112 read, but,
112 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:37 pm I'm not gonna be very available for the rest of the day.

Feel free to keep throwing the game.
I don't know that I've ever seen 112 adopt this attitude when town.
I can link you to a recent MU turbo where I did.

Regardless- I'm not going to be around enough to mount a proper defense, and I don't know what the case against me even is.
I'm gonna feel bad if I'm wrong. You're clearly not giving it your all and that's not NAI but it can lead to bad reads so maybe I'm making one of those.

But I still expect more even from slanky villa 112. Sorry. That's annoying to hear if that's what you are, I know. :shrug:
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 338

Post by 112 »

Agree/disagree?
As evidenced by me being the current chop, it does not seem that the town has any reasonable degree of control.
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 582
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:21 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:12 pm to summarize the michelle thing, think i've seen a post saying "why is tutuu a villager?" to a few people but afaict she hasn't actually made a point about it / case her at all?

it's wolfy to me because we all know how michelle pushes a read of hers. and the worse thing is that, if she genuinely thought tutuu was a wolf, then thread events say that tutuu was once a top wagon and then didn't gain any votes for a few days now.

don't really know if michelle's reaction after that would be to ask people why tutuu is town and not do anything other than that if she knows it's probable tutuu is a wolf (from her pov) that just escaped suspicion. would villager her let a wolf read of hers just avoid any form of suspicion, especially after they went from being top wagon in a dayphase to having no votes?

(again, i haven't actually taken the time to see the progression play out, but maybe this inspires something in someone)
You all know... i don't wanr to play like everyone expects so your take is without value.
But talks to me of a possible scum you.
never change
ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:11 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:02 pm Another general observation:

As mentioned, this is a big and growing bigger game, and we are suffering from info overload. We are all (or close to all) coasting a bit on previous impressions, mech stuff, and real time interactions, rather than constantly iso-ing and re-iso-ing. This means we are prone to momentum, which can be a bad thing at this mid stage of the game, but at the moment it has carried us well and there is no need to disrupt that momentum by tinfoiling. That should only come past this round if we get the flip wrong.

Agree/disagree?
We already had a wrong flip, Jack the Heartless Unchoppable.
I agree with 112 though, if i can't have my top scum read chopped
Most town teams don't go 100% on their chops. Especially not in a big game with what are likely 6 or 7 scum.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:12 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:49 pm I've been doubting my 112 read, but,
112 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:37 pm I'm not gonna be very available for the rest of the day.

Regardless- I'm not going to be around enough to mount a proper defense, and I don't know what the case against me even is.
I'm gonna feel bad if I'm wrong. You're clearly not giving it your all and that's not NAI but it can lead to bad reads so maybe I'm making one of those.

But I still expect more even from slanky villa 112. Sorry. That's annoying to hear if that's what you are, I know. :shrug:
Ehh, I'm confident my reads are good. I'm just not being loud about them.
Master Radishes
Hitman

112 if you're town, you're going to need to do something to show it.
Master Radishes
Hitman

112 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:13 pm

Tell us then, as a legacy. If you're town, I know you to have sneaky good snipe reads, so I'll definitely give your opinion weight.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:13 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:21 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:12 pm to summarize the michelle thing, think i've seen a post saying "why is tutuu a villager?" to a few people but afaict she hasn't actually made a point about it / case her at all?

it's wolfy to me because we all know how michelle pushes a read of hers. and the worse thing is that, if she genuinely thought tutuu was a wolf, then thread events say that tutuu was once a top wagon and then didn't gain any votes for a few days now.

don't really know if michelle's reaction after that would be to ask people why tutuu is town and not do anything other than that if she knows it's probable tutuu is a wolf (from her pov) that just escaped suspicion. would villager her let a wolf read of hers just avoid any form of suspicion, especially after they went from being top wagon in a dayphase to having no votes?

(again, i haven't actually taken the time to see the progression play out, but maybe this inspires something in someone)
You all know... i don't wanr to play like everyone expects so your take is without value.
But talks to me of a possible scum you.
never change
Too late, i already did change my play, i can proove it with few games

Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1057

Post by Syn »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:01 pm I think the wolves are running this game at this point, but it's still early and we got those early scores so I'm not gonna fight it. Town will take a couple punches in the mouth and then wake up.
two questions

1. how can you say this when you promised not to read anything and just peace out

2. why are you so defeated
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 1125

Post by Timsup2nothin »

112 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:13 pm

Before the wolves and sheeps chop you would you put them all in one post for me and ping me?
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1921

Post by tutuu »

my final post for today, dont count on my vote changing if its needed

please bookmark this post (control + d) and/or copy the link and save it somewhere on your phone if you play on mobile

@112 @Alison @DrWilgy @Dyslexicon @Hyena @Jackofhearts2005 @Justplayingitcool @Kylemii @Long Con @Made @Master Radishes @MartinGG99 @Michelle @Sloonei @Syn @tedxtr @hollowkatt @Timsup2nothin @TonyStarkPrime
==MECH MASTER POST VERSION 3==

Changelog from previous version:

-elaborated more on Dizzy
-fixed detail about JPIC
-added stuff about Michelle
-added tutuu and kyle baseball
-added stuff about wilgy
-THERE IS A SCENARIO WHERE LONG CON IS MAFIA. MARMOT COULD HAVE LOST ON PURPOSE TO LC, AND THEN LC ROLEBLOCKS KYLE, AND THEN KYLE'S ROLE GET MESSED UP AS CLAIMED BY KYLE. SO WATCH OUT. LC IS NOT 100% CLEAR TOWN

DEAD:
cat - yeeted d1 - post silencer. put in contact with jackofhearts during d2 by hyena's communicator role

dyachei - killed n1 - vengeful. attempted to be put in contact with (nutella?) during d3 by hyena's role, allegedly they were afk

marmot - yeeted d2 - tetris blockhead - long con claims to have played tetris on d2 so allegedly marmot visited LC n1; MR claims to have played tetris on d3 so allegedly a role that uses power of dead targeted MR during n3

mac - killed n2 - neighbourizer - targeted nutella at (some point?); nutella claims to have had BTSC with mac during d2 and n3; i think he was 1-shot. put in contact with timsup2nothing during d4 by hyena's role

falcon - killed n3 - negative utility umm vanilla town - presumably dead because ran out of spiders

nanook - killed n3 - mafia goon with no abilities. shot by kyle n3 using tim's vig shot

LIVING:
112 - claims to have targeted someone during n2; her action failed and she was vaguely told of that (relation to MR's redirector-esque claim)

Alison - claims 3p gambit demon. chooses a target at day, they converse during night and accept or reject, at the end of the following day the deal is sealed and on the following night target can use action.
d1 long con tracker effective as of n2
d2 kyle steal-power-for-1-night-of-person-u-voted effective as of n3 (so d4)
d3 falcon protective effective as of n4
she redirects all night actions and votes that were supposed to land on her to her target instead if they accept the deal. she has hard claimed all the power she can give and everything about her role

DrWilgy - claims that he has some target that he needs to protect at all cost, including (i think) getting roleblocked?

Dyslexicon - claims to have protected nutella during n3 and to know that his action was successful. backs up that martin's claim is real, and that dizzy stopped the negative part of martins role, but the positive one succeeded (dizzy was alerted of this).

Hyena - a role that lets a dead person be in BTSC with living person. n1 - cat with jack (confirmed by jack). n2 - dyachei with (i forgot who, nutella?). n3 - mac with tim (confirmed by tim). tracked by long con during n3 and seen visiting tim and mac

JackofHearts2005 - some kind of cop that forces target to quote. holstered on all nights; thought his role is funny words

JustPlayingitcool - claims that there was some kind of benefit to the number of people on marmot's wagon reaching 8 or more. also claimed to have received something during n2 that he isnt sure whether or not its positive or negative

Kylemii - claimed that he needed to be silenced during d2 to power himself up. claimed that he knows falcon and long con are same alignment unless he was roleblocked or one of those is 3p. on d4 claims mech info that tutuu is town. also used alison's power steal to steal tim's shot on n3 and use it to shoot nanook. played baseball on day 3 and hit the ball

Long Con - claims to have played tetris on d2. soft cleared by kyle's mech info. n2 forgot to submit track and it was stolen by marmot anyway. n3 tracked hyena and saw him visiting mac and tim. there is a scenario where he is mafia so watch out

Made - claims some kind of baseball role

Master Radishes - claims a redirector-esque role. n1 - nanook to presumably no effect. n2 - 112 to some effect. n3 - hollowkatt to no effect according to hkat. has won a roleblock by syn's tetris, that is yet to be used i believe

MartinGG99 - claims a role that has both positive and negative utility. they go hand in hand . n1 falcon. n2 JPIC. n3 nutella. 1/2 of his action on nutella failed. dizzy can partially back it up

Michelle - something made her unable to receive votes during day 2 (it was not a host error)

nutella - was in neighbourhood with mac. was not attacked on n3 (im not sure if this was confirmed by her or by martin or dizzy or multiple people). swapped with jack by her own abiilty

Sloonei - silenced d2 by syn

Syn - backup of the yeet. n1 uset cat's silencer to silence sloonei. n2 used marmot's tetris to play vs MR, scored 0 on purpose. n3 used jack's role on i think nanook?

tedxtr - no info

hollowkatt - claims a passive role that has self-defensive properties and that can't be disrupted. MR claims to have disrupted his target on n3. hollowkatt claims that he received no notification.

Timsup2nothin - n3 vig. shot tutuu on n3. shot failed due to kyle sealing it

TonyStarkPrime - no info (i think)

tutuu - allegedly town by kyle's mech info claim. played baseball on day 2 and hit the ball
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:04 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:59 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:57 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:44 pm @Kylemii pls make sure u place ur vote appropriately and steal a potential scum power role
I'm not really sure what a scum power role would look like tbh. I feel weird about voting.

I haven't caught up but I think I endorse the 112 yeet. but if I vote there, does that mean that Syn doesn't get to use 112's role?
Yea u shouldnt vote on the wagon we yeet

Are u gonna be around for eod?

If u wanna sheep, listen to either JPIC or Master Radish to tell u where to vote and steal power from @Master Radishes @Justplayingitcool
This is fine by me.
wait what

why wouldn't I be able to use the chop's ability if Kyle votes them?

is Alison's ability thief permanent? only works on whoever he votes for?

ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Who is giving their all in this game and is still alive?
Probably tutuu, but i doubt she is villager :shrug:

Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Tbh just look at the names on my wagon-
Michelle, TonyStarkPrime, Made, tedxtr, Long Con, Dyslexicon, DrWilgy,

This probably contains nearly all--if not all--if the remaining wolves. They're very content with this user.
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1011
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Agree/disagree?
I agree, but there are edge cases:

1. Sloonei is mafia
2. Kyle is 3P with weird incentives
3. Marmot was bussed by Syn
4. Multiball ( :haha: )
5. Nutella was some how scum
6. Tim is mafia vig and Tim is filtering Macs reads

Most of these are stupid/outlandish, so we’re prob fine. Stagnation is our biggest enemy rn 100%
Pov: you reading my takes
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

yeet* not user

Can't turn off autocorrect :/
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

saw some talk about me being in that pool

just give me a vigi if you choose me yo
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 452
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

bad wagon formation
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

tutuu wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:17 pm my final post for today, dont count on my vote changing if its needed

please bookmark this post (control + d) and/or copy the link and save it somewhere on your phone if you play on mobile

@112 @Alison @DrWilgy @Dyslexicon @Hyena @Jackofhearts2005 @Justplayingitcool @Kylemii @Long Con @Made @Master Radishes @MartinGG99 @Michelle @Sloonei @Syn @tedxtr @hollowkatt @Timsup2nothin @TonyStarkPrime
==MECH MASTER POST VERSION 3==

Changelog from previous version:

-elaborated more on Dizzy
-fixed detail about JPIC
-added stuff about Michelle
-added tutuu and kyle baseball
-added stuff about wilgy
-THERE IS A SCENARIO WHERE LONG CON IS MAFIA. MARMOT COULD HAVE LOST ON PURPOSE TO LC, AND THEN LC ROLEBLOCKS KYLE, AND THEN KYLE'S ROLE GET MESSED UP AS CLAIMED BY KYLE. SO WATCH OUT. LC IS NOT 100% CLEAR TOWN

DEAD:
cat - yeeted d1 - post silencer. put in contact with jackofhearts during d2 by hyena's communicator role

dyachei - killed n1 - vengeful. attempted to be put in contact with (nutella?) during d3 by hyena's role, allegedly they were afk

marmot - yeeted d2 - tetris blockhead - long con claims to have played tetris on d2 so allegedly marmot visited LC n1; MR claims to have played tetris on d3 so allegedly a role that uses power of dead targeted MR during n3

mac - killed n2 - neighbourizer - targeted nutella at (some point?); nutella claims to have had BTSC with mac during d2 and n3; i think he was 1-shot. put in contact with timsup2nothing during d4 by hyena's role

falcon - killed n3 - negative utility umm vanilla town - presumably dead because ran out of spiders

nanook - killed n3 - mafia goon with no abilities. shot by kyle n3 using tim's vig shot

LIVING:
112 - claims to have targeted someone during n2; her action failed and she was vaguely told of that (relation to MR's redirector-esque claim)

Alison - claims 3p gambit demon. chooses a target at day, they converse during night and accept or reject, at the end of the following day the deal is sealed and on the following night target can use action.
d1 long con tracker effective as of n2
d2 kyle steal-power-for-1-night-of-person-u-voted effective as of n3 (so d4)
d3 falcon protective effective as of n4
she redirects all night actions and votes that were supposed to land on her to her target instead if they accept the deal. she has hard claimed all the power she can give and everything about her role

DrWilgy - claims that he has some target that he needs to protect at all cost, including (i think) getting roleblocked?

Dyslexicon - claims to have protected nutella during n3 and to know that his action was successful. backs up that martin's claim is real, and that dizzy stopped the negative part of martins role, but the positive one succeeded (dizzy was alerted of this).

Hyena - a role that lets a dead person be in BTSC with living person. n1 - cat with jack (confirmed by jack). n2 - dyachei with (i forgot who, nutella?). n3 - mac with tim (confirmed by tim). tracked by long con during n3 and seen visiting tim and mac

JackofHearts2005 - some kind of cop that forces target to quote. holstered on all nights; thought his role is funny words

JustPlayingitcool - claims that there was some kind of benefit to the number of people on marmot's wagon reaching 8 or more. also claimed to have received something during n2 that he isnt sure whether or not its positive or negative

Kylemii - claimed that he needed to be silenced during d2 to power himself up. claimed that he knows falcon and long con are same alignment unless he was roleblocked or one of those is 3p. on d4 claims mech info that tutuu is town. also used alison's power steal to steal tim's shot on n3 and use it to shoot nanook. played baseball on day 3 and hit the ball

Long Con - claims to have played tetris on d2. soft cleared by kyle's mech info. n2 forgot to submit track and it was stolen by marmot anyway. n3 tracked hyena and saw him visiting mac and tim. there is a scenario where he is mafia so watch out

Made - claims some kind of baseball role

Master Radishes - claims a redirector-esque role. n1 - nanook to presumably no effect. n2 - 112 to some effect. n3 - hollowkatt to no effect according to hkat. has won a roleblock by syn's tetris, that is yet to be used i believe

MartinGG99 - claims a role that has both positive and negative utility. they go hand in hand . n1 falcon. n2 JPIC. n3 nutella. 1/2 of his action on nutella failed. dizzy can partially back it up

Michelle - something made her unable to receive votes during day 2 (it was not a host error)

nutella - was in neighbourhood with mac. was not attacked on n3 (im not sure if this was confirmed by her or by martin or dizzy or multiple people). swapped with jack by her own abiilty

Sloonei - silenced d2 by syn

Syn - backup of the yeet. n1 uset cat's silencer to silence sloonei. n2 used marmot's tetris to play vs MR, scored 0 on purpose. n3 used jack's role on i think nanook?

tedxtr - no info

hollowkatt - claims a passive role that has self-defensive properties and that can't be disrupted. MR claims to have disrupted his target on n3. hollowkatt claims that he received no notification.

Timsup2nothin - n3 vig. shot tutuu on n3. shot failed due to kyle sealing it

TonyStarkPrime - no info (i think)

tutuu - allegedly town by kyle's mech info claim. played baseball on day 2 and hit the ball
Sus
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

made is the baseball? is there textual evidence?
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

112 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:18 pm Tbh just look at the names on my wagon-

This probably contains nearly all--if not all--if the remaining wolves. They're very content with this user.
bulletproof case

ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 684
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

If I were a satisfied wolf, it would be somewhere on another town or a teammate... I would let all the foolish townsfolk yeet you. Not trying to force my own meta on you, I just don't think your statement here is a rock-solid way to find wolves.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

apparently it doesn't have a vigi

i can settle for a track or roleblock.
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:20 pm made is the baseball? is there textual evidence?
he claimed it

i dont think hes claiming the actual balls

he claimed baseball related role and he believes we are playing baseball vs the mafia and something bad might happen with all these balls
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

hardclaiming... jester?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

you didn't even quote the entire wagon

but yeah can confirm my entire wolf team is all on you atm, what are you gonna do
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

112 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:21 pm hardclaiming... jester?
:disappoint:
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

112 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:21 pm hardclaiming... jester?
nvm wagon formation fine
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

there is missing info on the baseball ball on n3 -> day 4

if anyone roleblocked anyone on n3 it could be the baseballer role

hollowkatt was disrupted my radish n3

hollowkatt could be the baseball ball pitcher
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

lol
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

regardless of 112's flip please kill hollowkatt tomorrow please
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 1248
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

wait hang on, what is the mech on tutuu
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

tutuu wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:23 pm regardless of 112's flip please kill hollowkatt tomorrow please
🐑
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:23 pm wait hang on, what is the mech on tutuu
looooooooooool
ImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

You, Dweeb
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 1248
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

(joke)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

:faint:
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

[x] game delivers
ImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

:faint:
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

tutuu wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:22 pm there is missing info on the baseball ball on n3 -> day 4

if anyone roleblocked anyone on n3 it could be the baseballer role

hollowkatt was disrupted my radish n3

hollowkatt could be the baseball ball pitcher
baseball ball

ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

funniest post of 2021 locked in
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

@jack cop me pls so certain people can stop getting so hung up about everything
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:24 pm
funniest post of 2021 locked in
that league of legends quote was legendary, gonna start using it when someone makes silly posts
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

baseball ball
Master Radishes
Hitman

100% mech clear
Jack

Very likely mech clear but okay fine a tiny sliver of doubt could remain
Kyle
Long Con
tutuu

Just…super town
JPIC
Made
Syn

Mech stuff reflects well on them and have handled things in a townie way, but I guess we look here before the above groups?
Tim
Martin
Dizzy

Mostly think they’re okay on their own merits (solving etc) but I guess nothing stops them being a wolf
Michelle
Sloonei
Ted

The rest
TSP
Wilgy
Hollowkatt
Hyena

Let me know if I have any mech conclusions wrong.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:26 pm 100% mech clear
Jack

Very likely mech clear but okay fine a tiny sliver of doubt could remain
Kyle
Long Con
tutuu

Just…super town
JPIC
Made
Syn

Mech stuff reflects well on them and have handled things in a townie way, but I guess we look here before the above groups?
Tim
Martin
Dizzy

Mostly think they’re okay on their own merits (solving etc) but I guess nothing stops them being a wolf
Michelle
Sloonei
Ted

The rest
TSP
Wilgy
Hollowkatt
Hyena

Let me know if I have any mech conclusions wrong.
Looks good, where's Radishes?
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

tutuu wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:17 pm
Not to be pedantic, but in this specific situation, it had to be MORE than 8. Not an exact of 8.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”