Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 1125

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 3]

Post by Timsup2nothin »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:16 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:15 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:09 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:08 pm Tim, your memory seems to be going old man.
lol getting to this page and to this post

that's just too much yo, timmaaay is our frand
I think Timmay knows I love him.

Not enough to care for him when his mind is completely gone, though.
are you just gonna take this timmay?
TBH I wasn't really wanting Radish to take care of me anyway, should it ever come to that.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 1359
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Sloonei caught the virus of lurkers after Dizzy? :ponder:
LC: "maybe Sloonei is a wolf"
Sloonei: posts immediatly after..

Again, probably just paranoia from me.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1077

Post by Master Radishes »

Long Con wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:17 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:14 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:10 pm Okay, agreed, it doesn't mean you are wrong...but can you be specific? I mean, "there's wolves on the wagon"...I can assume you don't mean Nutella. I think at this point you don't mean me. But who do you mean?

PS...I am actually trying hard, but don't tell anyone that you caught me at it, k?
Michelle and Nutella are town.

Nanook, Hollowkatt, Long Con, Falcon, TSP, and you all strike me as not very clearly town to varying degrees. I'm not saying I have a firm read on anyone in particular, but there's no one I'm definitely townreading out of that group. Considering how easily this wagon has grown over the hours, it feels like a scum has slipped in somewhere.

GTH right now I'd look first at Falcon, Nanook, maybe HK.
Well, if I'm a wolf, then Marmot did target a teammate. I don't think it's likely that the Tetris role is used that way; the benefits of performing a role-check/role-block/power steal are too great.

ALSO Marmot wasn't around Night 2. No one stole my powers... but he would have!
I agree, I'd call you town. Just not locked yet.
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 582
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

tutuu, given that i am part of the jpic - radishes masonry i must be something too

perhaps the butler
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 684
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I assume the wolf team now knows my role though. I assume Marmot would have been told at the end of Night 1 what he had won.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1652

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 2]

Post by Justplayingitcool »

Long Con wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:12 pm I said this before:
Long Con wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:13 am
Made wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:10 am Who silences Sloonei here? That’s such a bizarre move
I don't think wolf Sloonei would agree to a plan of silencing. I think wolf Sloonei would prefer to silence someone else, like either to frame them or to just silence them. Like he'd hit Joseph or something.
...and it has leaned me town on Sloonei.

BUT, Sloonei posted this:
Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:28 pm Hallelujah I can speak.

Thanks for figuring out my situation, y’all. I have been busy and did not keep up very well, so I just [sheeped] nutella at the end of the day.

I will remain somewhat busy for this phase. I have two wolves to analyze for associative reads. I intend to make that my primary focus, since I will likely be unable to catch myself up this phase, so I feel like this is the most effective use of my time right now. I will certainly be here to answer any questions that you all have for me.
...maybe Sloonei IS a wolf, and requested the silencing because he was going to be busy.
Absolutely not. Silencer is a powerful role so that would be a pointless waste
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 1921

Post by tutuu »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:19 pm tutuu, given that i am part of the jpic - radishes masonry i must be something too

perhaps the butler
U are the sexy butler with very big abs that the Queen (radish) has an affair with
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:14 pm
Made wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:10 am Who silences Sloonei here? That’s such a bizarre move
I don't think wolf Sloonei would agree to a plan of silencing. I think wolf Sloonei would prefer to silence someone else, like either to frame them or to just silence them. Like he'd hit Joseph or something.

Thanks for figuring out my situation, y’all. I have been busy and did not keep up very well, so I just [sheeped] nutella at the end of the day.

I will remain somewhat busy for this phase. I have two wolves to analyze for associative reads. I intend to make that my primary focus, since I will likely be unable to catch myself up this phase, so I feel like this is the most effective use of my time right now. I will certainly be here to answer any questions that you all have for me.
...maybe Sloonei IS a wolf, and requested the silencing because he was going to be busy.
:suspish:
Hey, if you're town, then that was really convenient for you, it's nice when things work out! :grin:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:19 pm

I have seen wolves silence their teammate more than once.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

tutuu wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:21 pm
tedxtr wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:19 pm tutuu, given that i am part of the jpic - radishes masonry i must be something too

perhaps the butler
U are the sexy butler with very big abs that the Queen (radish) has an affair with
Does this mean I should counterwagon ted instead?
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 1359
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:10 pm Okay, agreed, it doesn't mean you are wrong...but can you be specific? I mean, "there's wolves on the wagon"...I can assume you don't mean Nutella. I think at this point you don't mean me. But who do you mean?

PS...I am actually trying hard, but don't tell anyone that you caught me at it, k?

Nanook, Hollowkatt, Long Con, Falcon, TSP, and you all strike me as not very clearly town to varying degrees. I'm not saying I have a firm read on anyone in particular, but there's no one I'm definitely townreading out of that group. Considering how easily this wagon has grown over the hours, it feels like a scum has slipped in somewhere.

Who are your top scum?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 214

Post by falcon45ca »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:16 pm

I'm kinda liking the idea of chopping Falcon. Or maybe shooting him if Made steps up and kills a wolf so I stop wanting to shoot him.
Still voting for Tuutu.

Now Tims the opportunistic yahoo trying to lynch a townie
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 582
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:22 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:21 pm

perhaps the butler
Does this mean I should counterwagon ted instead?
only if you know about our affair

:rolleyes:
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

I had missed the role cop aspect of it...so yeah, that definitely gets used on a not wolf target.

Now I am stuck.

Cat was the silencer, yeah?

So either the wolves have a backup, or there are TWO silencers, or Sloonei faked being silenced.

I think we can leave out the two silencers.

Sloonei...faking silenced when the w!silencer just flipped as dead? That would require town assuming there was a backup...which maybe it was safe to guess that town would assume that? I dunno.

Sloonei I do KNOW silently piled on me day two, and has said he was sheeping Nutella...who had no case. Does Sloonei sheep Nutella just for being Nutella?
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 627
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Game of Champions 2020 [Day 0]

Post by Sloonei »

Cat Inspection:
By gum, that's no cat at all! Case closed.

I might as well take a look at his posts while I'm here though.
cat wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:11 am
Made wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:00 am i should probably say something less fluffy. my iso is probably awful rn
You shouldn't. If you don't want to, no one is forcing you.
Shows a mindset of producing empty content.
[VOTE: Made] aubergine
A weak push against Made for silly Day 1 reasons. This can be distancing. It can also be a wolfcat looking for reasons to suspect people. Need more data.
cat wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:25 am
Syn wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:50 pmnutella is wolfin'
Do you have an explanation for this? Why is this your only read and who did you steal it from?
If you had no reads at all it would be very towny but this sticks out as a sore thumb.
I'll say the same thing I did for Made, but with a slight uptick in townie points for Syn here. This accusation feels a little more pointed and forceful. Cat is laying it on a bit thick for early distancing if they are partners. I do not know cat well enough to say that that definitely is or is not a thing they would do, but my Mafia Senses tell me it's a positive look for Synny.
cat wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:36 am
Hyena wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:29 am
cat wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:59 am Meow. Meeeeeeoooow.
Hi. You're already part of my towncore with nutella, tutuu, Kylemii, Thunal, and a couple others! So is Falcon!
You're all imposters. i refuse.
Fluffy cat and Fluffy Hyena. Day 0/1 was a very fluffy period, from what I can recall of it. Meh.
cat wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:07 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:42 am
cat wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:36 am
Hyena wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:29 am
cat wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:59 am Meow. Meeeeeeoooow.
Hi. You're already part of my towncore with nutella, tutuu, Kylemii, Thunal, and a couple others! So is Falcon!
You're all imposters. i refuse.
You're an imposter cat.
And you're in space.
Thunalkatt joins the fluff parade. Meh.
cat wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:24 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:41 pm
cat wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:25 am
Syn wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:50 pmnutella is wolfin'
Do you have an explanation for this? Why is this your only read and who did you steal it from?
If you had no reads at all it would be very towny but this sticks out as a sore thumb.
[VOTE: cat] aubergine

i have to reach but there are 0 scummy posts posted itt fmpov so im aiming at this

perhaps cat could be scum for pre-emptively explaining "If you had no reads at all it would be very towny but this sticks out as a sore thumb." to his scumread syn

perhaps, if one was town, its more likely that they wouldnt pre-emptively "reveal their hand" like this to a scumread of theirs
I have no reason to not do it. If someone says ''you're scum, go.'' i literally wouldn't care to defend. If someone says ''he's scum, jump on with me'' i wouldnt care either unless i had a read already.

Syn's response was bad btw.
This interaction is never teammates. Tutuu's prod is too direct, and cat's response is too nervous; "i have no reason not to do it" is a sentence that drips with guilt, I think. "You caught me, but what the hell?" And the way cat re-affirms the Syn suspicion at the end suggests to me that he was uncomfortable and needed to re-establish his position. Tutuu town. Tutuu was already hella town before this. Groovy.

Big multi-quote post.
I do not understand the Thunal comment and it feels like snark for the sake of snark. There is no accusation attached to it, but it is a negatively slanted comment. Could be a hollow (pun kind of intended) attempt at distancing. Or it could be attempted shade on an innocent player. Beep boop.
Hm. Cat does a similar thing to me in this post. Maybe it's a good look for Thunalkat then. But the snark at me is more applicable as an accusation (an empty jab at my post count-to-content ratio. continuation here), so maybe not. Idk.
Also calls mac and tutuu town in here. That's whatever. We know mac was town, and I assume tutuu is town.

Cat continued to sass me at every turn for a bit. This is meh. Just noting it for their treatment of a non-teammate. Cat obviously did not want to be talking to me, but the attempt to shade me lasted for only one and a half posts.
cat wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:22 am Nice to see Made wagon and me not reading anyone on it as wolf, staying here until i finish reading.
Sloonei i don't understand your question at all. Can you answer it first?
Two things here: cat fully endorses the Made wagon. Good look for Made.
cat also shows some interest in talking to me. Hooray.
cat wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:30 am
Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:25 am
cat wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:22 am Nice to see Made wagon and me not reading anyone on it as wolf, staying here until i finish reading.
I don't TR tutuu FTR
And a wagon is not always good if it's made by townies, I am always voting a player not the wagon composition on him.
Townies are uninformed, isn't it?
I know, it just makes me feel safer. If i scumread a player and a bunch of other scumreads jumped on it i would feel like i'm wrong somewhere and hop off.
Made wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:26 am
Have we played together before? If not, hiya! Nice to meet you 😊
Not that i remember. Heya, nice to meet you too.
Michelle's nitpick here does not feel like a teammate interaction. Townie point for Michelle.

This interaction with Tim exists, as does cat's beepboop of a response to my question.

Another long multi-quote post.
Sheeps Jack's Michelle read. I still feel like Michelle is town. Tells me nothing about Jack.
"Likes" a "fun" post by "Master" Radishes. I don't know what that means in the context of the game.
Laughs at a wilgy post. Okay
Defends Made from a Mac accusation. Now this is interesting. Previously we had one inconclusive Made interaction, and one positive Made interaction. Now we have a negative Made interaction. My instinct says that cat does not do a 180 to start defending a teammate after having previously been so comfortable vocalizing unambiguous support of their bandwagon.
Calls Alison town. I think this is just cat saying a weird thing for appearances.
"This thought seems unrealistic. I hope i'm being played and this is a fake thought for sarcasm." This line comes off a bit awkward. "I hope i'm being played and this is a fake thought" instead of... like, some sort of accusation or attempt to move a conversation forward. I don't know what to make of it, but it is directed at JPIC. I want to call it a slightly bad look for him. It feels like it wants to be an accusation, but cat doesn't know how to get to that point, which makes me feel like it could be distancing. Or it's the complete opposite of that. I do not know what the votes were like at this stage of Day 1 or if cat would have been in damage control mode at this point. Idk. I wonder if other people have talked about this already. I'd be interested to read those thoughts.
Similarly, the blurb about Hyena comes off as wanting-but-not-succeeding at taking a stance: "It's not wolfy, but they get no townpoints for it either." I don't know what that means. My memory of Day 1 Wagonomics was that both cat and Hyena were serious wagons toward the end of the day, but I was absent for the final hours and do not know how those dynamics played out near the deadline. That would be nice context for me to have.
cat wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:02 am
Hyena wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:52 pm So, it's kinda early in the day considering we still have about 48 hours left in the day, but I feel like this is a good time to say this:

I am a PR who can probably easily confirm myself. :P I'll go into more details if you guys want, but what I'm saying is that I'm probably not a good place to go as far as a d1 yeet (or any day yeet) goes.
:meany: Boooo.
How does your claim confirm you anyway? You talk to dead people. No one can prove or disprove it.
Cat seems annoyed at Hyena's claim. That suggests to me that it's a real claim and cat is mad that he doesn't get to vote for the easy townie anymore. This type of Level 1 read worked for Master Radishes on the final day of the Champs Finale, so it's clearly rock solid. Hyena town.

The above post also features an interaction with Made which is capped with a nutella vote. Idgi. I don't get why nutella is receiving a vote here, and I don't get how cat is treating Made on Day 1. I'll have to dig into that later. I would still lean in favor of town Made, but this ISO feels like I am blindfolded standing in front of an elephant.
cat wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:06 am Syn is still not being townie either.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Syn was being townie the entire time.
cat wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:07 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:04 am
Got words to go with that Nut vote?
I'm sheeping the radishes post and my own dislike of nutella's earlygame.
I wonder if this will get substantiated beyond "I didn't like x." I barely care. nutella is town. I trusted her with my vote yesterday and we caught a wolf.
cat wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:13 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:10 am
cat wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:07 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:04 am
Got words to go with that Nut vote?
I'm sheeping the radishes post and my own dislike of nutella's earlygame.
I find the timing of it opportunistic. And the fact that you dropped it off topic in a small wallpost containing other things is >rand mafia.
How does it make you feel about Nutella?
If Mac wasn't already flipped I'd give him a townie point.
cat wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:40 pm
Made wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:30 pm Y’all do know there’s gonna be a day 2 right?

Y’all’s stamina is crazy
I'm going fucking mental :omg:
It just feels like cat has more micro interactions with Made than anyone else. I don't know what to do with that, but I'm gonna keep noting it.

Another multiquote post
There's another JPIC interaction here. The King of Bonk asks cat a follow up question about Syn. Cat gives a fairly generic answer. Meh. This does not say much about JPIC. I continue to read Syn town here. The push is at once aimless and deliberate, which I don't think is how teammates distance from one another. They're not interacting directly, and cat's accusation is just a version of "I don't like his face."
In response to tutuu calling kyle mafia: "LOL i'm literally doing the same thing" I don't know what to make of that. If Kyle and cat are teammates, this feels like a bizarre and unnecessary way of incriminating both of them together. I feel it's more likely that tutuu saw a non-teammate being accused of something they can associate with and wanted to score some reverse psychology townie points by lumping himself into the same basket.
cat ends this post by offering vague support of Dizzy's push against 112. I don't know why. I don't know what the result of that was.
cat wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:22 pm I'm around for a little bit, but i'm on mobile so i can't do much. I felt pretty sluggish today, but after a long nap and some tea i'm a little better.

I get why i'm a wagon, why is thunal the counterwagon?
From what i remember there wasn't anything too bad about thunal and i even liked some of the points they made. Anyone can link a case?
A somewhat uncomfortable defense of his own counterwagon in Thunalkatt. That is... interesting. If Thunal is cat's teammate here you'd think he'd be looking to push votes onto somebody else rather than blocking votes on Thunal. And, extending from that, you'd expect Thunal to also push on the same person that cat is pushing on, unless they don't feel that is an option for them for whatever reason. I don't remember what was happening at this point. Will take a look at Thunal's EoD1 behavior in comparison with cat's. Eventually.

Starting around here it feels like cat has given up, and feels to be running a misdirection play. I remember him giving non-answers to several of my questions (vague accusations at his voters, but a refusal/inability to name names), and I assume any names he did name were done so with the knowledge that he was about to flip mafia, so that's an added layer to consider.
There is a vague push in this post against dya, for instance, and a continued soft defense of Thunal. Other EoD posts with specific names in them:
cat wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:03 pm Shouldn't vote me to begin with if you think it's too easy. You can see i'm a lowposter, i've responded to the case and if you don't like my response you vote me. All there is to it. Keep an eye on 112 and whoever else is bringing that up.
Vague warning about 112.
cat wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:18 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:04 pm
cat wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:55 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:36 pm Do you have any thoughts on any of the people who are voting for you?
Here to wait for my death. Not to solve me, atleast judging from the last few pages. You will wait for D2 and then blame it on inactivity or something. A bunch of people prodding at others to avoid backlash later probably. It took one post to look at Thunal/dyachei interaction that dyachei is completely ignoring Thunal right now to push them . Nutella is being helpful and actually doing stuff. I'm not sure why you are trying to counterwagon right now when i'm the top wagon.
Please name names.
Also is that an accusation directed against dya? Why? I do not know what you are referring to.
Pretty much everyone around is guilty. The people who openly don't give a shit are the towniest right now. Kylemii and Syn from what i can tell.
Inbetween me arriving and making my second post. I don't know the full context, but Thunal writes a defense, and Dyachei skips half of it and focuses on the emotional content. I don't know if Thunal is actually suspicious but it makes thunal look towny from an outsider's perspective.
Thunal "looks towny", Kyle and Syn are "guilty", dya continues to slander poor innocent Thunal.
cat wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:32 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:22 pm Cat, have you paid attention to people voting you? Who do you think could be the scum jumping on your train?

(If you're town and you end up going over, it'd be good to have your perspective noted.)
No i haven't, i've made walls consistantly and the post i left off at was Dyslexicon snapping back at someone. (I forgot who :rolleyes: ) From what i can tell the people voting me didn't like my response to MacDougall so i can't say anyone is wolfy. I don't get pinged when i'm voted so i don't know the context.
On the wagon i have a slight scumread on Nutella, and townread on tutuu. Everyone else is either a mixed bag or i have pretty much no opinion on. Like i said the most important people are the people off wagon or dancing around suspiciously and that is where town usually ignores since they are too focused on "wow, voting townie, there must be scum there".
Interesting that cat remembers leaving off at Dizzy snapping back at someone (he forgets who). It was 112. I don't think cat forgets that detail if 112 if his teammate. I don't think it tells me much about Dizzy. But a good look for One Hundred Twelve. One One Two? I forget how we're supposed to say it.
cat wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:43 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:39 pm
cat wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:18 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:04 pm
cat wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:55 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:36 pm Do you have any thoughts on any of the people who are voting for you?
Here to wait for my death. Not to solve me, atleast judging from the last few pages. You will wait for D2 and then blame it on inactivity or something. A bunch of people prodding at others to avoid backlash later probably. It took one post to look at Thunal/dyachei interaction that dyachei is completely ignoring Thunal right now to push them . Nutella is being helpful and actually doing stuff. I'm not sure why you are trying to counterwagon right now when i'm the top wagon.
Please name names.
Also is that an accusation directed against dya? Why? I do not know what you are referring to.
Pretty much everyone around is guilty. The people who openly don't give a shit are the towniest right now. Kylemii and Syn from what i can tell.
Inbetween me arriving and making my second post. I don't know the full context, but Thunal writes a defense, and Dyachei skips half of it and focuses on the emotional content. I don't know if Thunal is actually suspicious but it makes thunal look towny from an outsider's perspective.
Do you have reads on Falcon and Hyena?
I remember vaguely disliking some of Falcon's posts and most of the things Hyena has done seem pretty NAI at suface level for me. I haven't read the case yet.
Vague suspicion at falcon and a direct non-read on Hyena. Noted. I believe this is the first mention of falcon anywhere in cat's ISO. It is in response to a direct question. I could see them being teammates, but everything at this stage is filtered through the lens of WIFOM. This is very minor anyway, so there's not much I can do with it regardless.
cat wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:02 pm [VOTE: Falcon45ca] aubergine
See you later, or after the game.
Ends with an unexplained vote on Falcon. It appears Falcon had become the main counterwagon to cat by the end of the day. So this tells me nothing. Maybe a slightly good look for falcon in that it's slightly less likely that we had two mafiers on the chopping block Day 1, though my semifinal experience tells me not to give that theory too much weight. I wrote that last sentence simply to brag. toot toot.

-------------------------
Conclusions:
There is not a whole lot of incriminating detail here, but there are a fair number of people I feel good about, and that is just as good. tutuu and nutella were already town, but this ISO reaffirmed that.
Syn looks good. I think Kyle looked pretty good. 112 looks good. Michelle had one moment that I liked.
Hyena, Made, JPIC, and Thunal/hollowkatt are all names to look into. There is not enough here for me to call them suspects, but they each came up a few times in ways that were inconclusive. One lone falcon mention and a naked vote as cat's dying breath also might be worth looking into.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:21 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:14 pm

Hey, if you're town, then that was really convenient for you, it's nice when things work out! :grin:
I did not like being silenced.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Michelle wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:18 pm Sloonei caught the virus of lurkers after Dizzy? :ponder:
LC: "maybe Sloonei is a wolf"
Sloonei: posts immediatly after..

Again, probably just paranoia from me.
i got a notification in the middle of building that enormous wall.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

wait why the EFF are we voting for tutuu?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:30 pm wait why the EFF are we voting for tutuu?
Lord knows. vote falcon instead
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Long Con wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:21 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:19 pm

I have seen wolves silence their teammate more than once.
It would still be a waste and they'd be wrong
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 424
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:57 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:46 pm I can dig the Falcon case of "Falcon has been obvious town in every game I've played with him so if he's sus here, he's probably just a wolf."
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:32 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:30 pm wait why the EFF are we voting for tutuu?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

You stand accused of having very little to say to or about cat on Day 1. How do you respond?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:03 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:07 am Marmot ISO:

Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:59 am
nutella wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:30 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:30 pm Hazelnuuuuuuuuut!!! who is on your team?
Not you apparently :beer:
ngl, I do miss this team
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:34 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:33 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:32 pm DrWilgy

Let's assume you are mafia

Name your three to four teammates immediately
Made, LC, Hyena, and Marmot
If DrWilgy is mafia these are all town.
This isn't how DrWilgy works. If he's mafia here, than I'm mafia here.

This kind of looks egregious considering marmot made the same statement with cat, which I quoted earlier in the thread.
Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:11 am @MacDougall I vote group 1.

I do think tutuu's scum this game, so I don't want to give her immunity.
starts scumreading tutuu for some inexplicable reason. I looked back and the read seemed like a joke and there was no serious interactions between himself and tutuu, nor did marmot ever vote there.
Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:39 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:32 am
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:31 am
Syn wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:25 am
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:24 am Michelle has bite.

She can be town.
can I be town

I want to be town
Ask nutella. She's giving out snap reads like candy.
Last I saw Syn was wolf reading Nutella, so if she snaps at him it's not likely to be pretty.
So it sounds like we have a nututuu team. Noted.
Shades tutuu again, but yet still doesn't vote in tutuu's direction.

Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:42 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:39 pm
Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:28 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:10 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 12:05 pm

How come?
Everyone says all my reads are shit, and I'm not sure what's happening.

I think I'm gonna watch some Friends or sumfin', eat some vanilla ice cream
What are your reads? Do you think they're shit?
Alison, Michelle, MR = bad guys

No I don't, but then I remember that New! Coke was a thing, and those guys didn't think it sucked til the whole world told them, and now I wonder if I'm the new New! Coke
You lost me at "soda was a thing".

I agree on MR. The amount of on topic content I've seen from him is alarming.
Starts to shade Radishes
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:59 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:47 pm I think that Kyle is Mafia; the way he's constantly talking about having to catch up is a way I've seen Mafia do, can't really argument it; it's just how I've seen it; I think there are other people who groan at having to catch up but they aren't following it so faithfully / they meme from time to time / they still give reads from time to time.

I think the way Kyle is approaching this is wolfy and he's constantly reminding us that he's trying to read every post (which I believe him that he is) but that's busywork IMO and he's mafia.
:huh:

You're right, I don't recall Kyle doing this. I think he tends to post off-topic rather than complaining about catching up.

I'mma look him up in other big games as a townie player.
marmot puts his hand in the honey jar, and starts throwing dirt in kyle's location.
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:08 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:07 pm
Made wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:19 pm I am so lost, can someone catch me up. Why are we voting 112 now?
THIS IS A FUCKING LOST WOLF SOFT OR MY NAME ISNT TUTUU

I SWEAR TO GOD THIS IS A LOST WOLF SOFT CLAIM
You know what

Marmot seemingly dropped his scum read on tutuu out of nowhere, and then joins tutuu on a Made wagon. I get the impression that marmot was trying to pocket tutuu
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:26 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:17 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:53 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:37 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:31 pm

incorrect
Ok, this guy is prolly town. Only a towny could be so wrong
goldeneye was good for its time but has been surpassed in its genre ten times over.
Ok, this guy prolly still town. Only a towny could still be so wrong
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:20 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:50 pm im not sure why im not getting more townreads as #2 poster, i feel like i'm out of my scumrange but it's possible i'm not as obvious bc i'm distracted by work and stuff
This is so scummy, nutella might be town
Do you normally give TWTBW reads falcon. You gave two of them back-to-back here.
Begins to shade falcon
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:10 pm I think Thunal is the only town player in the game
:ponder:

Probably just TMI, and getting thunal/HK on side
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:54 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:33 am Tutuu is actually le town.
Nope.

I don't see a solving mindset there.
Starts to scum read tutuu again and throws shade in that direction? even though Marmot agreed with two of tutuu's reads on both Made & kyle (quoted above). It feels like marmot was trying to pocket tutuu but was trying to ensure she remained firmly in the PoE.
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:45 pm
dyachei wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:17 pm
Michelle wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:12 pm @dyachei you said you want two votes and received Marmot's
If you need another one, i'll give you mine
i really want the top 2 wagons to be thunal and cat

I've explained thunal a lot and I think cat's a hit too (mostly based on mac's case)

i think that if both those wagons were to die today I'd be pretty happy
This post feels kinda manipulative. Why don't you want to entertain outside of these two?

That said, I agree that cat's posts are pretty scummy, but I disagree on Thunal.
I think this post shows potential in the theory that cat was ruthlessly bussed D1.

Another possibility of TMI on thunal to look good as she was starting to become a wagon at this point iiirc. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:32 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:41 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:23 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:19 pm
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:17 pm

It's the wording of it. The manner of saying "I want to these to be the top two wagons" instead of something like "These are my preferred votes".

I can't say I've ever played with you, so I don't know your wolfing capabilities (but you're in the GoC, so I assume they aren't the worst)
this is a towny thought from marmot, very towny. i dont think that it will be fruitful for u to scumread people off of these small choices of word expression though, u could if u want to but i dont think it will be fruitful :p
Um tutuu, are you dismissing me?
you asked me to not respond but i cant not respond, i dont understand why

dismissal is a negative word, i dont view me challenging your read as something thats negative
I disagree about word usage and expression, I think that is a great way to catch mafia. I mean, I'm not very good at catching mafia, but I've had more recent success in this way.

Maybe I misunderstood your tone, but it didn't feel like a challenge. I thought you were saying "Yes Marmot, good try, but it's wrong, go try again". Were you implying something else?
I think these set of posts look good for tutuu.

tutuu sounds genuinely confused and these set of posts don't come across as fake.
Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:41 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:06 pm
cat wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:02 pm [VOTE: Falcon45ca] aubergine
See you later, or after the game.
This took a lot of courage
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:11 pm [VOTE: VOTE CAT] aubergine

Guess how long it took me to go thru the ISO?

5 minutes between these posts (that's my answer falcon).

I guess this is a self-prez vote, but it's otherwise pretty bad.

Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:12 pm [VOTE: falcon] aubergine

Awkward scumread and vote on falcon. I think marmot tried and failed to save Cat d1, despite previously calling them scum. GTH I don't think falcon/marmot/cat are partners.

Marmot wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:25 pm Cat's ISO looks meh. Their earlier posts don't look great, particularly the one where Sloonei asked for their reads. Their response to the case from Mac (and others) looked better. But they didn't really leave much of a legacy aside from Sloonei grilling them for reads.

I'm also happy voting falcon.

I will not be voting for Thunal though. The overtly formal nature of their approach being a sign of scum is a read I disagree with.
He really didn't want cat to fall d1, and was trying to get people to move over to falcon and downplay the scumreads on cat.

Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:03 pm Why do people want to bake Tutuu now that I'm actually townreading her??
Starts townreading tutuu now? I tried going through a reason for the change in read but I couldn't see why or when he changed the read. tutuu was starting to gain traction and I think there is a pattern between her and thunal/HK. Marmot was happy for those wagons to go-ahead, tried to take town cred if/when they flipped town but didn't really try to stop either of the wagon from progressing.
Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:18 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:18 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:17 pm and look at the two mafia br0z on falcon loooool
:haha:
This is the way :noble:
Marmot was on falcon at this point. I can't remember who the second person
Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:26 pm I'm in the middle of ISO'ing Martin, and the most egregious thing I can see thus far are his heavy attempts to defend tutuu.

Continuing reading.
And now marmot shades Martin for hard defending tutuu. In hindsight, it really did feel like he was being a goldilocks

Marmot wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:05 am I read falcon's Day 2 and don't feel any better about it

There were 4 posts, but I won't tell you how long it took.

meh
Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:52 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:48 pm [imagine big tutuu spinning anime girl gif and big flashy text with sparkles and stuff]

THE MAFIA ARE MARTIN MARMOT DYSLEXICON LONGCON AND TONYSTARKPRIME

[dab]
If Dizzy is scum, I'm just giving up now.
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:45 pm I also think I see what nutella's saying. Everyone feels townie rn.

Except Syn.
Syn is already part of the towncore and I think this adds a further reason to why I believe he is town.
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:24 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:22 pm [VOTE: Tim] aubergine

I hope marmot gets yeeted and he flips mafia and im next. I want out please
Are you not having fun? I want you to have fun. :(
I don't think marmot faked this meaning he seemed genuinely surprised by tutuu who was implying she wasn't having fun, which to me implies they are probably not wolves together. Marmot would know if tutuu was faking the not having fun post if they were wolves together due to being in scumchat, and I genuinely believe in the surprised tone from marmot, as well as believing tutuu when she stated she wasn't having fun.

In summary:

I think tutuu looks pretty good from reading marmot's iso. He keeps flip-flopping on the read whenever it suited him. He was scumreading tutuu, but then agreed on two of the votes/progressions she made on D1, and then randomly scumread again accusing her of not trying to solve the game? It felt like he was trying to pocket, but ensure she remained in the PoE whenever someone else would go and townread her. Marmot townread thunal/hk and tutuu when their wagons were beginning to gain traction, and yet did absolutely nothing to steer town away from either wagon, and I believe he was trying to go for the free towncred when they flipped. So I think this looks good for both HK and tutuu. Marmot and tutuu's interactions do not feel faked or wolf theatre.

Marmot's vote on falcon is awkward, and I think he was trying to get people to move off from cat and lynch falcon instead. I think this is important because marmot wasn't really trying to save either tutuu or thunal/hk as previously mentioned. This means this is a good look for falcon at the moment.

I think wilgy has partner potential, but I think it might be a dumb read as it's only based off the cat post I posted early and similarities it had with the wilgy post I quoted in the spoilers.
Amended as the second paragraph is actually incorrect. and I retract the this looks good for falcon

It might be telling that marmot was shading falcon but never placed his vote D1, and only voted falcon on D2
@Sloonei

I iso'd marmot earlier today so I'd be interested to hear your thoughts. Long story short, I think it's a good look for tutuu
TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 452

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

vote lc
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:35 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:46 pm I can dig the Falcon case of "Falcon has been obvious town in every game I've played with him so if he's sus here, he's probably just a wolf."
Hey! I used that meat popsicle in a game not too long ago...you copying me? You a copier?

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Michelle wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:04 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:49 pm Jack is just constantly avoiding commitment to any stances.

That's a slanky slot I could get behind yeeting tbh. TSP just doesn't seem to care - Jack seems to be deliberately doing little things to look like he cares.
Second mindmeld of the game with Radishes and I dislike to think Jack doesn't play because he rand scum
@Jackofhearts2005 helllooooo
*energetichandswave.gif
I legit just was multigaming and cared a lot more about Spiderverse cause I missed the first 50ish pages here so like I don’t have anything insightful to say cause I don’t know what’s going on.

I’m not “trying to look like I care.” I’m trying to join the game in a way that doesn’t involve reading 70 pages.
TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 452

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

im almost sold on nutella as deepwolf but I'm not reading over 1000 posts and I don't think I've even interacted with nutella this game
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:38 pm @Sloonei

I iso'd marmot earlier today so I'd be interested to hear your thoughts. Long story short, I think it's a good look for tutuu
I'm trying to avoid reading other people's analysis until I've had a chance to do my own.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I just really like the fifth element it’s how I was introduced to boobs.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:37 pm
You stand accused of having very little to say to or about cat on Day 1. How do you respond?
Not guilty!
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:39 pm im almost sold on nutella as deepwolf but I'm not reading over 1000 posts and I don't think I've even interacted with nutella this game
Tell me more.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:39 pm im almost sold on nutella as deepwolf but I'm not reading over 1000 posts and I don't think I've even interacted with nutella this game
It’s weird that I haven’t maybe me and Nutella are wolves. :ninja:
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Well, until your wall full of details there wasn't a particularly good reason not to. I think you have convinced me though. I was already kinda drifting off and just looking for somewhere to go, but now I'll look harder.
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:39 pm I just really like the fifth element it’s how I was introduced to boobs.
Nice.

Baywatch for me
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:40 pm
Well, until your wall full of details there wasn't a particularly good reason not to. I think you have convinced me though. I was already kinda drifting off and just looking for somewhere to go, but now I'll look harder.
What part of my wall convinced you tutuu was town?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

This is frankly just daft. Is "too daft to be a wolf" a thing?
ImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:39 pm

I'm trying to avoid reading other people's analysis until I've had a chance to do my own.
k, but I'm gonna ping you again once you have posted your marmot analysis
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:38 pmvote lc
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:43 pm

Fair deal.

What was your opinion on cat Day 1?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 338

Post by 112 »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:18 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:17 pm I appoint Master Radish as town Queen ruling together with the town King JPIC

May their marriage be everlasting and fertile and bring a lot of towny heirs

Down with the matriarchy @nutella u are now one of us. Dressed in dirty rags, farming and looking after chicken. Only green bell peppers in your diet for the rest of your life. Now u have to beg for mercy like i do
insert bonk image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:44 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:38 pmvote lc
lol
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 338

Post by 112 »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:35 pm
it's true tho, falc is usually obvtown

i've been wrong on him before, but it's always cause for concern when he's not able to clear himself
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:41 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:40 pm
What part of my wall convinced you tutuu was town?
This:

"This interaction is never teammates. Tutuu's prod is too direct, and cat's response is too nervous; "i have no reason not to do it" is a sentence that drips with guilt, I think. "You caught me, but what the hell?" And the way cat re-affirms the Syn suspicion at the end suggests to me that he was uncomfortable and needed to re-establish his position. Tutuu town. Tutuu was already hella town before this. Groovy."

I agree with the analysis. Cat responded poorly in ways that were intended to redirect Tutuu. That wasn't the nonchalant response to a packmate that Cat already knew was going to move on.
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Besides, if I sheep the Falcon case, we’ll chop Tutuu and she’ll flip wolf. That’s happened 2 days in a row now.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:44 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:43 pm

Fair deal.

What was your opinion on cat Day 1?
Null. I didn't really have strong opinions on them, and I didn't really pay much attention to their slot because I was mainly keeping my head attached to my shoulders, as people were throwing sus in my direction D1.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Shouldn’t we chop Hyena as a UN read?
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

That reminds me, did hyena say who they targeted N2 with the dead chat thingy?
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:48 pm Shouldn’t we chop Hyena as a UN read?
This is almost as daft as TSP's "Nutella deep wolf" post.

Speaking of which

[VOTE: Tony Stark Primarily] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: hollowkatt] aubergine

They dropped a Big Salad in here earlier. Cat's interactions with/about Thunal were less than stellar. I vaguely remember being suspicious of Thunal a thousand years ago on Day 1. I don't know what other developments there have been with regards to this slot, but I encourage discussion there.

I have to go to work again. I'll be back to dive into more things later.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”