Bread Mafia [Game Over]

Moderator: Community Team

Who's getting baked today? (It takes 8 votes to hammer the bread)

Poll ended at Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:00 pm

Alison
33%
DaughterOfOmega
7%
DkKoba
No votes
Esooa
7%
Grogu
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
No votes
Made
No votes
Michelle
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
nutella
20%
staypositivefriend
No votes
tutuu
No votes
No Bake
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Croissant!!! (Host, Mods, Nonplayers, Deads)
33%

Total votes: 15
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 826
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Bread Mafia [Day 3]

Post by nutella »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:04 pm Why cant two wolves fake rudeness between themselves in a game where so many townies expressed rudeness and got townread for it?
but also this i think it's possible for koba to say those things to distance
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 505
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:02 pm
DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:18 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:17 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:13 pm I had you as a confident townread yesterday. Now I'm less confident. I don't know how good your scumgame is or how capable you are of faking a mindmeld with me. Your plus points today are that you've outputted a pretty chill vibe in the face of pressure and bad developments for scum, and your negative points today are that you don't seem particularly eager to look into the towncore to see if you've gone wrong there.

What's your read on the people in the towncore? Do you still trust them after the claims?
I'll be looking into everybody. I am just starting with my current POE and their interactions, because that will help to inform my view of my town reads. If enough people in my POE are bad fits together, then something must be off there.

I'll be reviewing the town reads in isolation after that. Until I do that, my gut read is my gut read. nutella still seems very town to me. Nanook seems a lot more town today than he did pre-claims. tutuu seems very town today including post-claims.

Esooa is a pretty strong town read that now finds herself in my POE just because there's room for her. So I am considering a lot of stuff right now.
cool ur still twisting what i said for an agenda and its making me reconsider how i view ur slot considering the momentum shift today
DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:20 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:19 pm
DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:13 pm this would hold weight if i had literally at any point posted a reads list and/or didnt also lack reads on other slots
You should probably make reads on those slots eh
or how about u acknowledge that ur trying to twist things into an agenda here.
DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:21 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:20 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:13 pm I had you as a confident townread yesterday. Now I'm less confident. I don't know how good your scumgame is or how capable you are of faking a mindmeld with me. Your plus points today are that you've outputted a pretty chill vibe in the face of pressure and bad developments for scum, and your negative points today are that you don't seem particularly eager to look into the towncore to see if you've gone wrong there.

What's your read on the people in the towncore? Do you still trust them after the claims?
I'll be looking into everybody. I am just starting with my current POE and their interactions, because that will help to inform my view of my town reads. If enough people in my POE are bad fits together, then something must be off there.

I'll be reviewing the town reads in isolation after that. Until I do that, my gut read is my gut read. nutella still seems very town to me. Nanook seems a lot more town today than he did pre-claims. tutuu seems very town today including post-claims.

Esooa is a pretty strong town read that now finds herself in my POE just because there's room for her. So I am considering a lot of stuff right now.
cool ur still twisting what i said for an agenda and its making me reconsider how i view ur slot considering the momentum shift today
What? I didn't even mention you in that post
idc ur post trying to tie me to alison annoyed me
DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:24 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:22 pm
DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:13 pm this would hold weight if i had literally at any point posted a reads list and/or didnt also lack reads on other slots
My agenda is to solve the game. I don't know you or your alignment, so if you're town try to see my point of view.

ignoring factual parts of my play to fit a theory is not a pro-town agenda thx
DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:26 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:25 pm
DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:24 pm ignoring factual parts of my play to fit a theory is not a pro-town agenda thx
What did I ignore?
i already told u and im not repeating myself
DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:28 pm [VOTE: JJJ] aubergine
DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:08 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:03 pm Immediately emerging note from my Alison analyses:

For my current POE (Alison, Grogu, Omega, DK, Esooa) to be correct, then my analysis suggests the team would have to be exactly [Alison, Grogu, DK]. Alison fits poorly with Esooa and Omega. If it isn't exactly that, then I already have something wrong. So please y'all, take a look at my shit and tell me how you feel. My reads haven't been great this game, so I cannot claim to have piles of confidence.
ur just saying words but ok
DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:10 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:09 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:03 pm Immediately emerging note from my Alison analyses:

For my current POE (Alison, Grogu, Omega, DK, Esooa) to be correct, then my analysis suggests the team would have to be exactly [Alison, Grogu, DK]. Alison fits poorly with Esooa and Omega. If it isn't exactly that, then I already have something wrong. So please y'all, take a look at my shit and tell me how you feel. My reads haven't been great this game, so I cannot claim to have piles of confidence.
I'm trying my best. If you don't respect it, that's a you thing. But I'm trying my best.
can u stop like gaslighting me cuz u have been constatnly calling me maf and yet ur like appealing to me like im town so which is it?

I'm clearly not mafia with this person. Fix your solves.
Idk looks pretty partnery to me
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

esooa world more likely tho I think
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

nutella wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:05 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:58 pm They arent in one post, so here

Clears
Me
Nutella
Doom
Nanook
Esooa
Grogu
Jay
Koba
Alison
@Michelle you asked for my reads and this order tutuu just posted is quite close to my own. with tutuu herself a but lower bc in the case alison flips green i would consider the tutuu scum worlds. Some of the others in the middle could be swapped around, it is always fluctuating
swap esooa and jay places, maybe move grogu above both
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 794
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[Alison, DK, Esooa] is plausible, but it's not a solve that feels correct to me or inspired. It feels default. I would love to just say "sure, that" because I'm sick to death of hunting, but I gotta speak my own troofs.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 510

Post by tutuu »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:06 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:04 pm Why cant two wolves fake rudeness between themselves in a game where so many townies expressed rudeness and got townread for it?
1) I wouldn't do that because it's terrible behavior.

2) They said I was gaslighting them and treating them like they're town. That's just not what teammates say. It's very easy.

Confirmation bias may stand in the way, as well as people who are sick of the game and just want to force themselves into a solve so they can feel finished, but it's wrong.
I think 1 is invalid since koba did all the rudeness not you

I dont see how 2 is not a thing teammates say. Why is it not?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:06 pm

My agenda is to solve the game. I don't know you or your alignment, so if you're town try to see my point of view.

DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:24 pm ignoring factual parts of my play to fit a theory is not a pro-town agenda thx
What did I ignore?

I'm trying my best. If you don't respect it, that's a you thing. But I'm trying my best.
can u stop like gaslighting me cuz u have been constatnly calling me maf and yet ur like appealing to me like im town so which is it?

give me a break
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

btw, last night when i was bringing up the alison/jay/esooa team I'm considering, esooa popped in to say "haha im just a townie tho" and has done basically nothing else

not convincing
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I agree eso has dropped off a lot day 3
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

tutuu wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:08 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:06 pm
1) I wouldn't do that because it's terrible behavior.

2) They said I was gaslighting them and treating them like they're town. That's just not what teammates say. It's very easy.

Confirmation bias may stand in the way, as well as people who are sick of the game and just want to force themselves into a solve so they can feel finished, but it's wrong.
I think 1 is invalid since koba did all the rudeness not you

I dont see how 2 is not a thing teammates say. Why is it not?
Koba doing all the rudeness ought to be telling. I was trying to solve the game and they were shitting on my head for it. They were being mean, not "distancing".

#2 feels obvious to me, but in this environment I doubt I can convince you of that. "You're gaslighting me" (as a culmination of the prior rudeness) is, from a mafioso, a pure discredit that seeks to 1) invalidate my work and my efforts to communicate in a friendly manner, 2) paint me as someone who doesn't deserve to be engaged, and 3) assert that I am TMIing them as town by mistake.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

feeling p good about that solve rn. jay can only discredit so much, and i think he twisted his esooa/alison analysis to come out sounding like a more confident dissociation than it had any right to be when actually examining the interactions
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

General question to Alison voters. Please be honest with yourselves first, and then with me:

Is your suspicion of Alison driven largely by the perspective of the game you held prior to Day 3, or prior to the claims on Day 3? That is: are you forcing yourself through a confirmation of old or dated perspectives from a prior game state that resulted in a horrible consensus POE and two mischops?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

jay is tmiing koba town lol!! but actually tho i think he's glad to have an incorrect accusation to deny and is ignoring my correct one
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:13 pm feeling p good about that solve rn. jay can only discredit so much, and i think he twisted his esooa/alison analysis to come out sounding like a more confident dissociation than it had any right to be when actually examining the interactions
I don't really fault you for feeling that way, but I think you conf-biased yourself out of agreeing with some of my best points because some part of you wants it to be correct (i.e. you're exhausted of this game and want to finish a solve more for the sake of being done than for the sake of winning -- I would understand)

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:15 pm General question to Alison voters. Please be honest with yourselves first, and then with me:

Is your suspicion of Alison driven largely by the perspective of the game you held prior to Day 3, or prior to the claims on Day 3? That is: are you forcing yourself through a confirmation of old or dated perspectives from a prior game state that resulted in a horrible consensus POE and two mischops?
it's a combination of both, I have taken the whole game into account

this is a weird discredit dude lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Esooa and Alison are not completely incompatible; it wouldn't blow my mind. But my analysis was a real one, and my conclusions weren't unjustified.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:08 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:06 pm

What did I ignore?

give me a break
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Lets place those votes on the table lads

Lets see em :popcorn:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:17 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:15 pm General question to Alison voters. Please be honest with yourselves first, and then with me:

You're doing that nutella thing again where you warp every post into your imagined reality. I asked the question because it's important to me. "discredit" fucking meh

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:16 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:13 pm feeling p good about that solve rn. jay can only discredit so much, and i think he twisted his esooa/alison analysis to come out sounding like a more confident dissociation than it had any right to be when actually examining the interactions
I don't really fault you for feeling that way, but I think you conf-biased yourself out of agreeing with some of my best points because some part of you wants it to be correct (i.e. you're exhausted of this game and want to finish a solve more for the sake of being done than for the sake of winning -- I would understand)
a) you are tmiing me town here

b) i acknowledged some of the points were in their favor but it wasn't enough to outweigh the stuff i saw as partnery and i think the strength of your conclusion was unwarranted and contributed to your narrative of narrowing alison worlds
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I ask because the Alison wagon feels like the Ellie chop did. It feels like the kind of thing Dels would rightly criticize as a "we have to chop X"

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:18 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:17 pm

You're doing that nutella thing again where you warp every post into your imagined reality. I asked the question because it's important to me. "discredit" fucking meh
lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:20 pm I ask because the Alison wagon feels like the Ellie chop did. It feels like the kind of thing Dels would rightly criticize as a "we have to chop X"
no it doesn't
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I read you as town you absolute butt.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

If Alison dies and flips mafia, I don't even care -- I'm probably going to get chopped, but the game will be entirely solvable anyway. Just don't get comfortable you overconfident goobers, because I'm not the one.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Best argument for mafia Alison would be if DK and Esooa are a bad fit, so I'll look at that.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:22 pm If Alison dies and flips mafia, I don't even care -- I'm probably going to get chopped, but the game will be entirely solvable anyway. Just don't get comfortable you overconfident goobers, because I'm not the one.
you are my least confident link in my current solve and i still feel like you're pretty towny a lot of the time, but more and more you fit with an alison esooa team and i am more seeing some of the things i have identified in the past as your scum tactics. you'd probably be the last one i nail down confidently and i will reevaluate when needed but it's making a lot of sense to me rn
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:25 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:22 pm If Alison dies and flips mafia, I don't even care -- I'm probably going to get chopped, but the game will be entirely solvable anyway. Just don't get comfortable you overconfident goobers, because I'm not the one.
you are my least confident link in my current solve and i still feel like you're pretty towny a lot of the time, but more and more you fit with an alison esooa team and i am more seeing some of the things i have identified in the past as your scum tactics. you'd probably be the last one i nail down confidently and i will reevaluate when needed but it's making a lot of sense to me rn
You're allowed to suspect me. Just ensure you don't stop taking me seriously. It's very frustrating to have everything I say conf-biased into mafia. I don't need another Dogs vs Cats

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I should have said please.

Please ensure.

And thank you.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 659
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: Bread Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Michelle »

Alison Iso part 2
Alison wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:37 am
Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:31 am Hmm... okay, well you are obvious scum. Nanook as well. DK is town, Esooa I think I thought was town, Made town, Grogu town, Mac town. JJJ shifty. tutuu pattable. Michelle town, SPF probscum but maybetown.

The idea of a towncore is awful, shoot from the hip, I say!

Next time you want something from me, I expect more politeness. This was a freebie.
Alright, you're mafia
Why you considered LC mafia for this post?
Alison wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:39 am
EllieDelight wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:44 am
Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:39 am
EllieDelight wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:38 am how many votes to hammer? i want to vote LongCon (if he's town spf dies, gg ez game over) but i dont want to dogpile too fast
Whoa whoa, why does SPF die if I'm town?
I think one is mafia between michelle and spf. spf is also pushing you, so if you're town then that means i have two reason to think she's mafia. if youre mafia though that means Michelle is too so they die. gg ez. unless yall are pulling some 5head play but I don't think so
[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine
Why can't Michelle/SPF be T/T? Just because two players are attacking each other doesn't mean that one is guaranteed mafia.

I'm not really comfortable with the way you're lining up exes. Can you go over your preflips slowly and explain the logic for each one? Like why LC mafia = Michelle mafia, etc.
Ellie was obviously wrong here, and Alison wss pushing her without mercy. Of course anyone could consider Ellie has an agenda but she was at her 3rd game and this was discussed already, Alison as experienced player could not jump at her like this.
Alison wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:14 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:11 am I think michelle might be town here, it feels like a meta read from my sub conscious lol
I relate to this and it's why I've treated Michelle with a softer approach lately.

I do also think that Michelle is the most likely person in the POE to self-resolve, which is why I have her as the last person to go through in there. Like, I could see her posting herself clear in D2 or D3. I can't see LC doing that.
agenda for pushing just LC because he scum read Alison and pocketing me in that moment
Alison wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:14 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:13 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:11 am I think michelle might be town here, it feels like a meta read from my sub conscious lol
she kinda towntold earlier when i engaged w/her
Where did she do that? Did I miss it?
But she is not pleased with the take from SPF
Alison wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:23 am Hey, I'm sorry for not being around. I've been pretty busy today trying to get a working phone line in order so I can perform my quarantine checkins, and I've been struggling with jet lag as well. There's a lot of posts that's been made and it's midnight so I skimmed most of it. Here's the stuff that stands out most to me.

1) Michelle, you stated earlier that you thought LC was town because his wagon grew too big too fast - ie. that scum wanted to pile on him and kill him. LC's wagon has now broken down and the wagon formations are scattered amongst multiple players. Why do you think this is the case? Under your perspective, did the scum trying to push LC give up and look for other targets?

2) JJJ, what is your current POE? (Sorry if you've said and I didn't see)

3) Esooa, how good are you at reading Ellie, historically?
7 players on a wagon is impossible to think that is pure, yet Alison questioned me like I could guess whom exactly was scum. This approach is not towny, as well as the question for Esooa, entertaining the discussion about Ellie's meta, meta who in fact woulds be impossible to seize because of little game experience.
Alison wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:22 pm Okay, well, that was the only ping, all my other notifications were just people quoting posts I made.

So my issue here is that Michelle is doing an awful lot of work/solving despite having a lot of pressure on her. I don't remember trying this hard to save herself in Champs finale when she was caught as scum, she just let her teammates bus her and maximize their cred. The situations are different and she might have felt pressured to do more here if her team is weak (eg. if it's Made/Michelle/Grogu), but I'm townreading this last burst of activity from her.

I agree broadly with the sentiment that DOOM's recent posts have been very good, and I am currently towncoring Esooa/nutella/tutuu/koba/nanook with fairly high confidence. I'm not scumreading SPF, but she hasn't made herself as raw town as she claimed she would be, and this particular post pinged me:
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:55 am i'm going to bed but i'm probably parking my vote on michelle until she towntells. gnight
Because in this position, SPF was fairly confident Michelle was scum and making up nonsensical reasons ("you're lying about being drunk", etc.) to vote her. The "until she towntells" qualifier read to me as kinda hedgy, like she was leaving herself an out to get out of the wagon without too much scrutiny if she suddenly realizes Michelle is PR or that she'd look bad off Michelle's flip. @staypositivefriend can you elaborate a little about what sort of towntells Michelle could drop that would change your mind about her alignment at this point in time?
I believe now that SPF didn't notice how big was the wagon, and in this case Alison after TRing me and pushing SPF because she left the vote like this, looks opportunistic
Alison wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:25 pm Towncore: Esooa/nutella/tutuu/koba/nanook

Knocking on the towncore door: DOOM

High POE: Michelle, SPF

Low POE: Grogu, Made, Ellie

Something like this is where I'm at atm. I think there's a decent chance the team is exactly [Grogu/Made/Ellie], since the interactions make sense to me if it's exactly that.
why every confirmed villager is in Alison's Poe?
Alison wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:49 pm
Michelle wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:46 pm
Alison wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:42 pm
Michelle wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:40 pm Agree with Alison about tutuu and Nanook
I actually don't know what you believe about the gamestate outside of your pet scumreads. What's your view on JJJ, myself, Grogu, etc.?
I sheep Mac on Jay but also i feel Jay is villager willing to solve.
I found earlier reasons to villa read you, because of how you posted when Nut and esooa interacted at sod.

Grogu is not in my villa reads, can go either way
Omega is villager fmpov
Ellie and Made are maybe villagers because i felt in day 1 when i went to sleep that wolves are happy with the gamestate.
How exactly did I post at SOD that made you want to villa read me? You've played against scum me a couple of times and I'd be shocked if you think my check-in at SOD was anything I couldn't trivially fake as scum.

Also, what made you think that wolves were happy with the gamestate? That's not a sentiment that I (or a few other people, including flipped town) shared.
idk if this is the post I searched for, I think I skipped it because it was about LCs wagon but I picked up the quotes on phone and searching again looks painful

Alison is again displeased with an idea that showed a prudent approach, regarding the feeling I had about the mid day 1 wagons and she is again pushing too much on the idea how come I see her as villager when I know how skilled wolf is she.

I don't think I have energy for more Alison posts now

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

I dropped off in content today because I don't find it very important to personality interact rn, as well as doing other things. If we're looking for a deep wolf I'm also confident my day 1/day 2 was way too towny to tinfoil so if I care to change the direction of the game I can just case someone and case myself.

I don't need to right now because nutella is scum reading and affirming my read which is nice
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:24 am i know esooa is gonna omgus me for this but i scumlean her so far based on her reaction to ppl starting to townread eachother here
DkKoba wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:46 pm
Esooa wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:30 pm
DkKoba wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:27 pm
DkKoba wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:59 pm
Esooa wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:52 pm
DkKoba wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:47 pm hey esooa how capable of faking anger are u as scum?
why
Just answer
@Esooa
very capable in fact I just barely did it in this one game called bread mafia

[VOTE: Esooa] aubergine
DkKoba wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:50 pm esooa if alison and spf are scum why are u voting for neither
DkKoba wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:28 pm im flailing too [VOTE: esooa] aubergine
DkKoba wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:41 pm mac if ur so sure esooa is scum why wont u vote esooa rn
DkKoba wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:00 pm ppl talkng about esooa being mafia but the votes aint happening big fucking THINKER

Some early DK/Esooa exchanges (primarily DK posts) don't look teamed at least by tone. Maybe the last one could be called TMI Esooa mafia, but I don't think I care about that.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Esooa wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:33 pmIf we're looking for a deep wolf I'm also confident my day 1/day 2 was way too towny to tinfoil
This would seem to be incorrect given the thread right now, yes?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:36 pm
Esooa wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:33 pmIf we're looking for a deep wolf I'm also confident my day 1/day 2 was way too towny to tinfoil
just cause people don't agree rn doesn't mean it's incorrect
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Esooa wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:37 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:36 pm
just cause people don't agree rn doesn't mean it's incorrect
I mean you are being tinfoiled (or just flat suspected, not sure that term even applies now). I think nutella has been more overtly town than you have been. Why her?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Esooa wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:33 pm I dropped off in content today because I don't find it very important to personality interact rn, as well as doing other things. If we're looking for a deep wolf I'm also confident my day 1/day 2 was way too towny to tinfoil so if I care to change the direction of the game I can just case someone and case myself.

I don't need to right now because nutella is scum reading and affirming my read which is nice
this game is at one moment about looking back and rereading
Only the volume style posting will not give you a solid solve if you are villager Esooa
What do you think about early interaction in the game, who pushed who and for what reason, how were the votes forming the wagons, all these have a meaning you should search for.
Being complacent because you succeed to be towny in the first days is not what I expected from you tbh

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I am at a moment where I still can't see Nutella as villager and I don't understand the town read on her, please help

DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 272

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

I think it says something when Alison has not garnered any more votes in over 12 hours, and that I townread all of the current voters.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME what's your solve?

Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

Michelle wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:40 pm
Esooa wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:33 pm I dropped off in content today because I don't find it very important to personality interact rn, as well as doing other things. If we're looking for a deep wolf I'm also confident my day 1/day 2 was way too towny to tinfoil so if I care to change the direction of the game I can just case someone and case myself.

Only the volume style posting will not give you a solid solve if you are villager Esooa
What do you think about early interaction in the game, who pushed who and for what reason, how were the votes forming the wagons, all these have a meaning you should search for.
Being complacent because you succeed to be towny in the first days is not what I expected from you tbh
I said my reason for dropping off is I don't think live interacting rn is necessary. You agree, saying "the game is about looking back and rereading," no? I'm not complacent, but I feel right now it's better and easier for me to let people do their thing itt and see what I think about

what I think rn is my vote is on nutella
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I hope that today will finish at the moment when the poll is expiring, and no one will have the lack of patience and hammer the day.

I am not voting Alison on purpose, but if hammer would not exist I would vote her too

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Esooa wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:43 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:40 pm

I said my reason for dropping off is I don't think live interacting rn is necessary. You agree, saying "the game is about looking back and rereading," no? I'm not complacent, but I feel right now it's better and easier for me to let people do their thing itt and see what I think about

what I think rn is my vote is on nutella
can you make a case?

Michelle wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:42 pm @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME what's your solve?
Three out of alison/dk/doom/grogu/jay
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Michelle wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:45 pm I hope that today will finish at the moment when the poll is expiring, and no one will have the lack of patience and hammer the day.

I am not voting Alison on purpose, but if hammer would not exist I would vote her too
I thought you were town reading her

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:42 pm I think it says something when Alison has not garnered any more votes in over 12 hours, and that I townread all of the current voters.
Yeah it says that syndicate doesn’t like to hammer
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Michelle wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:42 pm I am at a moment where I still can't see Nutella as villager and I don't understand the town read on her, please help
I think she has at numerous junctures of the game evidenced that her mindset is coming from an uninformed perspective. It's been small things like recognizing and conveying the attitude and energy of the game during important periods in ways that mafia generally struggle to replicate. It's been the development of her suspicions even as she has contributed to mischops -- I very much got the impression that nutella really did care on Day 2 whether we chopped you or Ellie or Made. They were all town, and for her to be invested as much as I think she was suggests that she really did not know they were all town. It's easy for me to see that in her in this game because I have had a similar experience. It's been her most recent suspicion of me, and responses to my annoyance with that suspicion.

I'm open to the case against nutella, but this may help you understand why I struggle so much with it. If nutella is mafia, the best way for me to get there would be to determine what teams she fits on.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:47 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:42 pm I think it says something when Alison has not garnered any more votes in over 12 hours, and that I townread all of the current voters.
If she was town, what problem do the mafia have with hammering?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:47 pm
Philosopher's Mafia
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:46 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:42 pm @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME what's your solve?
Three out of alison/dk/doom/grogu/jay
not sure why, if you have tutuu and nutella as town, you aren't lock scum reading Alison. I don't think this game is one where a team found only in dk/doom/grogu/Jay is holistically possible
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:46 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:45 pm I hope that today will finish at the moment when the poll is expiring, and no one will have the lack of patience and hammer the day.

I thought you were town reading her
I reconsidered. I think you can see in my posts why.

Return to “Previous Heists”