Bread Mafia [Game Over]

Moderator: Community Team

Who's getting baked today? (It takes 8 votes to hammer the bread)

Poll ended at Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:00 pm

Alison
33%
DaughterOfOmega
7%
DkKoba
No votes
Esooa
7%
Grogu
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
No votes
Made
No votes
Michelle
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
nutella
20%
staypositivefriend
No votes
tutuu
No votes
No Bake
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Croissant!!! (Host, Mods, Nonplayers, Deads)
33%

Total votes: 15
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 794
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Bread Mafia [Day 3]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:08 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:03 pm Immediately emerging note from my Alison analyses:

For my current POE (Alison, Grogu, Omega, DK, Esooa) to be correct, then my analysis suggests the team would have to be exactly [Alison, Grogu, DK]. Alison fits poorly with Esooa and Omega. If it isn't exactly that, then I already have something wrong. So please y'all, take a look at my shit and tell me how you feel. My reads haven't been great this game, so I cannot claim to have piles of confidence.
ur just saying words but ok
I'm trying my best. If you don't respect it, that's a you thing. But I'm trying my best.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
DkKoba
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 412
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by DkKoba »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:09 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:03 pm Immediately emerging note from my Alison analyses:

For my current POE (Alison, Grogu, Omega, DK, Esooa) to be correct, then my analysis suggests the team would have to be exactly [Alison, Grogu, DK]. Alison fits poorly with Esooa and Omega. If it isn't exactly that, then I already have something wrong. So please y'all, take a look at my shit and tell me how you feel. My reads haven't been great this game, so I cannot claim to have piles of confidence.
I'm trying my best. If you don't respect it, that's a you thing. But I'm trying my best.
can u stop like gaslighting me cuz u have been constatnly calling me maf and yet ur like appealing to me like im town so which is it?
main sites: MafiaScum, EpicMafia
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 272

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

It's almost like Jay thinks you are mafia, but isn't sure, so he is still treating you like a regular and trying to be respectable.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Another question has been asked that I will answer publicly.

Any X-shot ability that is in any way blocked or kept from happening is not refunded.

Feel free to ping me if you knead any more answers.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 826
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:35 pm click click click

"dammit" - a tiny squeeky voice gasped

click click click

"friiiick!!!" - a teeny weeny baby yoda voice echoed

"i cant log on to marmot's account... i tried everything... wait .... unless...." - a light bulb lit up above grogu's head

m a r m o t h a s t h e b i g p e e p e e - grogu typed. "enter", he pressed.

"Login successful! You are now being redirected" - lit up on his screen, just as grogu's tiny cute eyes lit up to match.

"yesssss, all according to plan, ehehehe >:D" - the tiny mastermind rubbed his tiny paws.

navigating through Marmot's inbox and his 69 scum rand role PMs, grogu finally located the "outbox" folder.

his eyes widened at this discovery. "oooooh... so this is the mafia team for the bread game..."

excited at the prospect of catching them all and showing he's the best town player of all time, grogu's tiny eyes noticed something weird. an irregularity. was it a figment of his tiny cute imagination? a mysterious PM sent by a mysterious person named "juliets"

grogu hovered over the message. a shiver went down his tiny spine and tiny sweat drops started falling down his tiny neck. he could feel like he is doing something wrong. very wrong. if he clicked this, there was no turning back. but.... he couldnt stop here. not after everything that happened. not after what happened with NANOOK.... grogu had to move forward...

he clicked on the message. And in that brief moment, Grogu regret every moment he had lived in his life.
grogu remembered. he remembered everything. he remembered why was he locked in that cell, what happened to humanity, what happened to his friends. grogu knew. grogu knew that he was locked in his room, he remembered the apocalypse and the following purge and extinction. and that he was the last living person left in the universe.

nobody else was alive. it was just him. grogu

suddenly, grogu heard a knock on his door.

the end
incredible
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:10 pm

can u stop like gaslighting me cuz u have been constatnly calling me maf and yet ur like appealing to me like im town so which is it?
I'm speaking to everyone as unknown alignments. I am not sure you're mafia. I am not sure anyone is mafia. That's why I am doing all of this work. If you're town then it's critical I communicate with you, and I would prefer it to be amicable.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Koba is just mad at anyone thinking they are mafia, I know that sometimes it can be genuine to get upset at certain reads when they feel unjust toward you, but Koba is just shooting down anything.
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:13 pm Koba is just mad at anyone thinking they are mafia, I know that sometimes it can be genuine to get upset at certain reads when they feel unjust toward you, but Koba is just shooting down anything.
can u link the game u spectated?
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

I can not, IP banned.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Analyses will have to continue a bit later. I haven't eaten all day.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:15 pm I can not, IP banned.
If you remember the name of the game perhaps someone else could grab it.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:15 pm I can not, IP banned.
what site? what was the game name? when was it? number of players?
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

i already have an idea of what it is -> but it'll be easier for me if you admit it so i can link it.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:10 pm

that's not gaslighting, it's a reasonable way to approach someone in the poe. you are fairly likely to be mafia but it's still worthwhile to address you assuming you are town hoping to work together to solve

if you're town in the poe your perspective is valuable
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

It was Guillos Tactics

I grabbed a friend to tell me
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

hm my second choice. but im pretty sure im still right on the other game im thinking of.
Grogu
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 238

Post by Grogu »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:09 pm
Grogu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:08 pm So D has cop 1 shot
Jailkeep
Vanilla townie
Wolf 1 shot vig

We are missing a vig. Is Nutella the vig or the target n1?
What are the odds jailkeeper saved or stopped a kill both nights? That’s legendary stuff if so
I've been in mafia teams that have had this D matrix setup before. Not exactly the same but similar.

We saved the mafia vig for the claimed PR always
No one claimed yesterday? I remember essoa fake claiming stuff. That making him more scum by the minute
Image Image Image
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:54 pm This is the point I hate about mafia, having to fight people lying about your game, it's kind of annoying because you spend more time on yourself than solving.
ironic u said this though
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

Grogu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:23 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:09 pm
Grogu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:08 pm So D has cop 1 shot
Jailkeep
Vanilla townie
Wolf 1 shot vig

We are missing a vig. Is Nutella the vig or the target n1?
What are the odds jailkeeper saved or stopped a kill both nights? That’s legendary stuff if so
I've been in mafia teams that have had this D matrix setup before. Not exactly the same but similar.

We saved the mafia vig for the claimed PR always
No one claimed yesterday? I remember essoa fake claiming stuff. That making him more scum by the minute
her
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:23 pm hm my second choice. but im pretty sure im still right on the other game im thinking of.
Wait you think you are right, even though I told you the answer

what
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Yes her. I believe they are so scum right now after remembering her claims yesterday
Image Image Image
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:24 pm
DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:23 pm hm my second choice. but im pretty sure im still right on the other game im thinking of.

what
yes i think u bypassed on MS recently lol but i dont have to get into that
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

anyways meta is trash i can link u 3 town games that are different than that game just as easily.
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

What is bypassed?
Image Image Image
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

Grogu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:30 pm What is bypassed?
doom is permabanend on both mafiascum and mafiauniverse - to bypass means to avoid your ban and create an account to play on the site
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

So here's the deal. I'm town. Lots of people think I'm not. I'm going to explain to you why I'm town, and then if you're not convinced, I'm going to explain to you why sheeping my solve is optimal after I die. Treat this as my legacy post. I don't want people to ignore it or brush it aside or just move on to the next name in the POE since this one wasn't a hit. Do me the respect and courtesy of quoting it and going over it collectively after knowing that my solve was made in good faith.

A lot of people have been going on about how my scum range is infinite, I can fake mindmelds, I'm positioned to be scum, whatever. So all the stuff you townread me for in D1/D2 is invalid. That's fair enough. My towniness comes from an aspect of my scum game which I don't fake, which is that I'm a complete control freak as scum.

Fact: either tutuu was shot at by scum last night, or she was blocked from carrying the kill. If I am scum, I never shoot tutuu here, and if I am scum, I never allow tutuu to carry the kill. I would always do it myself because I have very low roleblocker/jailkeeper equity regardless. The people who I've been bonding and forming rapport are have been people like JJJ and to a lesser extent DOOM. This is, again, not the way scum me plays. I'd go for the pocket on nutella/Esooa, players who are 1) good 2) widely townread 3) already have existing rapport with me because of out of game interactions, not someone I rarely talk to and a complete newcomer who I've never seen before. If I am scum, I do a hell of a lot more to get myself out of the "if there's a deepwolf look here first" territory. Because even if the role claims hadn't happened the way they did, town would've realized that the POE was rotten relatively soon and I would want to position myself to get out of firing range when that happened.

You can call this WIFOM if you want, but these patterns have been happening since the start of the game, and I don't think that far ahead. In particular, it doesn't make sense for mafia!Alison to intentionally botch the N2 nightkill just to get a bit of WIFOM equity, and since mafia!Alison has no reason to allow partner tutuu to carry the nightkill or shoot town tutuu, there are no worlds where that result comes out if I'm a mafia member.

There is consensus suspicion on me. This means that if I am scum I am bussed. Mafia Alison would have enough pride in her mafia play that she wouldn't let herself be the sacrificial bus D3 under bad circumstances for mafia, because she knows she's probably the best player in this game at pulling mafia out of a bad spot. (See: Space Invaders, Shadow Corridors, etc.) There is no world where she goes "okay guys just vote me out and get as much towncred as you can" in scum chat. The only person who has been defending me is Grogu, and if you think I could stand to be in the same scum chat as Grogu for five seconds without laser precision guiding all his posts you don't know me. If the world you are entertaining is a world where scum Alison asks scum Grogu to defend her, best they can come up with would not be "I just think Alison is town". When I was scum in Shadow Corridors with Marmot I left him page after page of possible arguments and excuses he could use in endgame.

So that's my towncase on myself. Believe it or don't. If you don't believe it, commit to sheeping me after my flip.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

im just curious how the memory is so distinct that they think that this is a valid comparison and part of their main argument.
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

Alison wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:33 pm So here's the deal. I'm town. Lots of people think I'm not. I'm going to explain to you why I'm town, and then if you're not convinced, I'm going to explain to you why sheeping my solve is optimal after I die. Treat this as my legacy post. I don't want people to ignore it or brush it aside or just move on to the next name in the POE since this one wasn't a hit. Do me the respect and courtesy of quoting it and going over it collectively after knowing that my solve was made in good faith.

A lot of people have been going on about how my scum range is infinite, I can fake mindmelds, I'm positioned to be scum, whatever. So all the stuff you townread me for in D1/D2 is invalid. That's fair enough. My towniness comes from an aspect of my scum game which I don't fake, which is that I'm a complete control freak as scum.

Fact: either tutuu was shot at by scum last night, or she was blocked from carrying the kill. If I am scum, I never shoot tutuu here, and if I am scum, I never allow tutuu to carry the kill. I would always do it myself because I have very low roleblocker/jailkeeper equity regardless. The people who I've been bonding and forming rapport are have been people like JJJ and to a lesser extent DOOM. This is, again, not the way scum me plays. I'd go for the pocket on nutella/Esooa, players who are 1) good 2) widely townread 3) already have existing rapport with me because of out of game interactions, not someone I rarely talk to and a complete newcomer who I've never seen before. If I am scum, I do a hell of a lot more to get myself out of the "if there's a deepwolf look here first" territory. Because even if the role claims hadn't happened the way they did, town would've realized that the POE was rotten relatively soon and I would want to position myself to get out of firing range when that happened.

You can call this WIFOM if you want, but these patterns have been happening since the start of the game, and I don't think that far ahead. In particular, it doesn't make sense for mafia!Alison to intentionally botch the N2 nightkill just to get a bit of WIFOM equity, and since mafia!Alison has no reason to allow partner tutuu to carry the nightkill or shoot town tutuu, there are no worlds where that result comes out if I'm a mafia member.

There is consensus suspicion on me. This means that if I am scum I am bussed. Mafia Alison would have enough pride in her mafia play that she wouldn't let herself be the sacrificial bus D3 under bad circumstances for mafia, because she knows she's probably the best player in this game at pulling mafia out of a bad spot. (See: Space Invaders, Shadow Corridors, etc.) There is no world where she goes "okay guys just vote me out and get as much towncred as you can" in scum chat. The only person who has been defending me is Grogu, and if you think I could stand to be in the same scum chat as Grogu for five seconds without laser precision guiding all his posts you don't know me. If the world you are entertaining is a world where scum Alison asks scum Grogu to defend her, best they can come up with would not be "I just think Alison is town". When I was scum in Shadow Corridors with Marmot I left him page after page of possible arguments and excuses he could use in endgame.

So that's my towncase on myself. Believe it or don't. If you don't believe it, commit to sheeping me after my flip.
lol town
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

i literaly dont care what u think that kind of post is always town
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I could see you as town Alison and may even lean that way. I only see one team for you in my POE and I don’t know yet if that even works.

The chop is not decided. We have all day. Let’s try to avoid confirmation bias.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:27 pm

what
yeah I am an honest person, I have not been on that site since 2018/9? but lol def wasnt me
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Alison wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:33 pm So here's the deal. I'm town. Lots of people think I'm not. I'm going to explain to you why I'm town, and then if you're not convinced, I'm going to explain to you why sheeping my solve is optimal after I die. Treat this as my legacy post. I don't want people to ignore it or brush it aside or just move on to the next name in the POE since this one wasn't a hit. Do me the respect and courtesy of quoting it and going over it collectively after knowing that my solve was made in good faith.

this is fairly convincing but i still dont know what the solve is that you want us to sheep
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

also Jay coming to limited solves with scum Alison is something

so I can move my vote but I'd like to know what Alison's solve actually is lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think it will be necessary to check interactions for my unconfirmed town reads (tutuu, Nanook, nutella). There’s no way I will have time to do full reviews for every two-way combination.

I would appreciate some help though. I don’t ask that anyone write up huge posts like mine, but just a glance and posting your feelings would be very helpful to me. Primarily I’d like to know if/how those three fit alongside the POE 5 (Alison, Grogu, Omega, DK, Esooa).

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Alison

Post by Alison »

nutella wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:47 pm also Jay coming to limited solves with scum Alison is something

I'm writing it up now. You're also probably not going to like it.
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:38 pm
DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:27 pm

what
yeah I am an honest person, I have not been on that site since 2018/9? but lol def wasnt me
@DkKoba the reason I responded to that is because I don't like rumors about me going around :)
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Alison wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:49 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:47 pm also Jay coming to limited solves with scum Alison is something

I'm writing it up now. You're also probably not going to like it.
well if it has me in it I can't exactly sheep it bc I'd know it's wrong
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

but I may be able to compromise on one of the suspects
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Alison

Post by Alison »

Being in the POE means I have a unique perspective on the game. Let us say, for example's sake, that everyone else is working with a 5 person POE. I have an advantage, because I know my own alignment, which means my POE is 4 instead of 5, which means my reads are going to be on average better because I don't wrongly scumread myself. It also means that I'm in the best position to analyze the pushes on me and see which ones seem sincere and which ones come from an inauthentic place. I'm telling you this to convince you that if I do end up being exed my reads are probably better than anyone else's in the game, because I don't want you to ignore them like you do with every legacy read and post.

There is scum in [nutella, Esooa, tutuu, Dkkoba]. There might be more than one; I don't know, but there is almost guaranteed at least one. I don't believe that all four of these are town and made everyone go for a completely garbage POE while a scum team like [Grogu, nanook, JJJ] or whatever just sat on their hands and watched them burn. Whoever is wolf in that category is the most elusive, but they're also the ones who're most vulnerable right now because they just went from being in complete control over the game and pushing town towards consecutive bad exes in a row to getting a wet slap in the face.

Whoever is the deepwolf in there has to put their hand back on the rudder and exert control over the game again. Town is now firmly at an advantage with three clears, 2 free misexes, and a pretty solid grouping of players, associative and scumminess wise. They cannot just sit back and blow smoke - they have to expose themselves a bit, openwolf and try to push a scum agenda.

Esooa is pushing Grogu and me moderately hard. Dkkoba is pushing anyone that pushes them fiercely. nutella is pushing me fiercely, and tutuu is pushing DOOM fiercely and me moderately. The two possible patterns that match what I'd expect to see from a deepwolf needing to exert control over the game are nutella and tutuu. Esooa doesn't really fit for a couple of reasons: she doesn't seem that invested in controlling the narrative today, there's been enough rage and controversy over her that I think her teammates would proabbly have shut down if she was scum, and her pushes are chill and don't have the brute force vibe that the other three do.

Dkkoba is a candidate for deepwolf, but they're acting in complete self pres and don't seem to care about killing anyone except nutella. I don't think it makes sense for the deepwolf candidate to focus solely on self pres here because they can't win if they just focus on surviving and let their team rot. I also don't think it makes sense for a deepwolf candidate to attack someone else in the towncore because it basically outs them if they succeed and then the scum team has no win condition.

That leaves nutella and tutuu. Between the two, I suspect nutella more. Both players are very strongly in their respective town metas, so if my analysis is right, someone is playing a pretty magnificent scum game. Before this game, I'd expect tutuu to do that more easily than nutella (see: Overtime Mafia), but I actually trend towards suspecting nutella here because whichever one of them is a wolf is relying strongly on meta to shield them, and that fits more with nutella's behavior here. She was out of her scum range D1/D2, yes, but she also had a pretty comfortable time those days so if anything is an ideal environment to help you expand your scum range, it's that.

nutella has strongly pushed on: LC, Ellie, Made, Michelle, nook, SPF, myself. All of these individuals have at some point or another been consensus scumreads, so I'd expect the average player to have pushed fiercely on quite a few of the people in this list, but nutella hits all of them. The wide variety of people she's pushed on (all with equal conviction) suggests that she might just not care who dies as long as it's town.

tutuu has strongly pushed on: LC, Ellie, DOOM, myself. That's 3/6, and DOOM's status is still unverified (could still be scum, which would look good for tutuu because I don't think she's scum partners with her after their spat).

Broadly, if nutella is the deepwolf, she's powerwolfing, and if tutuu is the deepwolf, she's really focusing on going deep. Given the events of D1/D2 and what a circus it was, I'd expect to see more powerwolfing, which makes me lean towards nutella. My analysis clears Dkkoba, and Dkkoba strongly scumreads nutella, which is a point against her as well. I'm around 60% nutella is the deepwolf, 35% tutuu is the deepwolf, and 5% something weird happened (like Esooa/Dk being the wolf, the towncore being clean, etc.)

nutella can't be scum partners with Esooa because they had a fight that was way too toxic and personal. I have never played with scum Esooa, but I think it's out of nutella's range, not even as a member of the mafia, but as a member of the Syndicate. Call it angleshooting but I don't think nutella as a Syndicate admin would fake an interaction that heated and personal just to get an edge in a scum game that both of them were trusted in anyway.

nutella prooobably isn't scum partners with nook becuase she bussed him really hard in a situation where she didn't have to bus him at all.

nutella probably isn't scum partners with Dkkoba for the same reason she isn't scum partners with nook - she had no reason to attack Dk like that here if they were scum together.

tutuu isn't scum partners with DOOM unless both of them are capable of doing some real kabuki theatre shit. Re-evaluate this one at FX or whatever, but the spat between them (particularly DOOM telling people not to ping her or mention her or speak her name because she got so tilted by tutuu) just seemed far too intense to be fake.

tutuu isn't scum partners with Esooa either because Esooa has constantly suspected her, even when everyone else was certain tutuu was town. There is no reason to continuously argue against your scum buddy at that point, you just relax and accept that they're going to be consensus town.

Could tutuu and nutella be wolves together? Maybe - they haven't really attacked each other much. Both of them have claimed to have re-evalled all their reads, but not really changed their read on each other. Meh.

So Esooa is double cleared by not being partners with either deepwolf. Dk is possible, but evidence points away from them and they only fit on one team.

That means the possible worlds are:

nutella solo deepwolf - nutella + 2 in [JJJ/Grogu/DOOM]

tutuu solo deepwolf - tutuu + 2 in [JJJ/Grogu/nanook]

nutella/tutuu wolves - nutella + tutuu + [JJJ/Grogu]

That means JJJ/Grogu are probably always in the POE from associative analysis, DOOM/nanook can be scum if the deepwolf fits with them, and there's a pretty high chance of there being 1 in [nutella/tutuu]. Optimal use of the exe is to clear worlds, which means I would prefer to exe either nutella or tutuu first (leaning towards nutella because she fits the deepwolf archetype better) to resolve DOOM/nanook, and then just brute force through [uncleared between DOOM/nanook, JJJ, Grogu] to end the game.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:35 pm m a r m o t h a s t h e b i g p e e p e e - grogu typed. "enter", he pressed.

:srsnod:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Alison

Post by Alison »

If anyone finds a problem with my logic let me know. I'll be voting nutella until further notice, but will settle for JJJ/Grogu exe if people are unconvinced, since they have to be cleared before endgame. If you want to flip me to prove that my solve is in good faith, I can't stop you and I'm not going to vote myself, but have the respect of coming back here after my flip and following this line.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alison wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:10 pm If anyone finds a problem with my logic let me know. I'll be voting nutella until further notice, but will settle for JJJ/Grogu exe if people are unconvinced, since they have to be cleared before endgame. If you want to flip me to prove that my solve is in good faith, I can't stop you and I'm not going to vote myself, but have the respect of coming back here after my flip and following this line.
[VOTE: nutella] aubergine

Oh, right, and you should probably consider the possibility of Esooa/Dk as a wolf at FX. Before then, I'm confident enough they're town that you should leave them alone.
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:33 pm
doom is permabanend on both mafiascum and mafiauniverse - to bypass means to avoid your ban and create an account to play on the site
Well this should not be brought up here. You are making deflamatory statements that shouldn’t be brought up. What were you trying to accomplish with this?
Image Image Image
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Grogu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:14 pm
DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:33 pm
Well this should not be brought up here. You are making deflamatory statements that shouldn’t be brought up. What were you trying to accomplish with this?
It's fine, move on imo
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

@Alison vote essoa
Image Image Image
Alison

Post by Alison »

Grogu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:16 pm @Alison vote essoa
no. see my post
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Alison why u have me in POe and also vote Nutella after having essoa as a wolf?
Kinda interesting you avoid voting him and he also avoid voting you and you both mention me as the fall back...
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Alison wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:17 pm
Grogu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:16 pm @Alison vote essoa
no. see my post
I think you are town. If I have to vote you to save myself I will. Therefore you are going to Jill yourself or kill me and that’s going to result in town flip. Do you but I guarantee you die before me FYI
Image Image Image
Alison

Post by Alison »

By the way I thought about including a section where I analyze whether or not outsiders (Dkkoba, Grogu, DOOM) or Syndicate regulars (nutella, nanook, tutuu) are more likely to try to get me murdered as scum and the argument for outsiders was that they wouldn't know how difficult I am to get exed and the argument for regulars was that they wanted bragging rights for misexing me D3 but I scrapped the whole thing because I felt it was too subjective and slightly masturbatory anyway since I don't think I can objectively evaluate this kind of thing.
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

I love how Alison complaints about being consensus POE but then has me in all the worlds. Has no real read on me yet I’m scum with every possible team. Yikes
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Heists”