Bread Mafia [Game Over]

Moderator: Community Team

Who's getting baked today? (It takes 8 votes to hammer the bread)

Poll ended at Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:00 pm

Alison
33%
DaughterOfOmega
7%
DkKoba
No votes
Esooa
7%
Grogu
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
No votes
Made
No votes
Michelle
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
nutella
20%
staypositivefriend
No votes
tutuu
No votes
No Bake
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Croissant!!! (Host, Mods, Nonplayers, Deads)
33%

Total votes: 15
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 272

Re: Bread Mafia [Day 3]

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

The first dive is going to be on Koba. As I do this Koba currently has 328 posts. This will be important because during my dives I like to include a breakdown of numbers.

First I will layout the posts by day that Koba has had so far. Day 0 (65) Day 1 (74) Day 2 (162) Day 3 (current day) Koba has shown a consistent uptick in posts as more information has entered the game, and is currently posting during Day 3 as well.
Now I will go through every town/mafia read that Koba has had at points in this game.

Starting with town reads Koba has posted Day 0 (None Posted).

Koba’s Day 0 Votes/Mafia Reads (Esooa, Long Con, *Alison, Made, Nutella* {probably a joke post for the last three didn’t need to include})

Day 1 Town reads (None posted, hinted at SPF town)
Day 1 Votes/Mafia reads (Michelle, Esooa, Long Con, Tutuu)

Day 2 Town reads (Esooa)
Day 2 Mafia reads (Nutella, Tutuu, Made, Ellie, Nanook)

Okay I have some personal comments I want to make after reading the ISO.
First I want to breakdown their reads based on the current evaluation I have in this game. I have Nutella/Tutuu/Esooa/Made/Michelle as town. Ellie and Long Con are flipped town. Koba has either voted or spent time trying to talk about why these people should be baked. In my eyes Koba has made seven pushes, and all on towns using my reads.
Another big red flag for me is the fact that Koba has not spent any time finding town this game and has only given a single semi town read on SPF. This doesn’t seem to be the way I have seen them play town, which was once.
The last point I want to talk about is the fact that Koba often asked people to post a reads list, and was getting annoyed at several players not giving their reads clearly. Though Koba did not post a single reads list the entire game, and I had to read things slowly to get their reads.

Personal conclusion is likely mafia.
Grogu
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 238

Post by Grogu »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:31 pm
Grogu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:29 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:04 pm Also I took no offense @Grogu. I’m certainly a nut. :smile:

Thanks for the backup nonetheless tutuu.
I’m a washer. What day you and I get together to form a stronger bond this game if you are town?
Spoiler: show
I think you are scum, not crazy. Or am I crazy? I don’t trust anyone anymore. I do appreciate you making this game very enjoyable for me. It has been a while
I am town, and if you're town I would love to form a bond. I don't really know how to do that, and I doubt I can say something that will make your suspicion of me magically vanish. But if you just keep trucking and giving your reads of everyone you see in here, that can only help. :beer:
Well I’m paranoid that I saw your awards and you have a mafioso MVP. You been good for me the whole game but I don’t know what to do now. Game is hard
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 794
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Time to look at Alison/Esooa. If I die somewhere around the 912th post, it's been a pleasure
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

If Koba is mafia, I find that she spews SPF town, with what seem like a couple pocket like attempts.

Koba did not give much on Alison, which could be a likely partner, same with Grogu
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

Grogu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:04 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:26 pm I will be doing four deep ISO dives into players I think seriously need to be reviewed. I will be doing nothing else during this game day.

Let me state this first, I am not doing any of these deep dives to get someone baked. I want to be voted and killed; I don’t want to socially interact in the game currently. These are for people to look at for what I think after I flip town. I don’t like being told that I am not a positive in game, and I want to make sure I at least help town win the best I can. Do not ask me questions or ping me please. I will be posting 4 deep dives hopefully.
@DaughterOfOmega dont waste your valuable time in me please. Trust me I am town.
Focus on more unconventional targets.
Look at made, essoa, jagged, tuttu etc
mfing made this guy is straight up just trying to scum read everyone who isn't his partner
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 505
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:58 pm nutella/Omega/tutuu/nanook/JJJ
figure it out
in that order

im not gonna hold ur hands anymore
How will I know you’re by my side then 😭
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DkKoba
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 412
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by DkKoba »

i dont out reads on ppl unless ppl ask me to out them as a general rule to see who is actually interested in what im seeing unless im trying to make a specific play
main sites: MafiaScum, EpicMafia
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

also who tf are u that u saw me play as town
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:10 pm also who tf are u that u saw me play as town
aobenji
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:10 pm also who tf are u that u saw me play as town
I spectated a game, I was not in the game
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Esooa wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:11 pm
aobenji
You spelt it wrong, but Koba also would not know me by that name
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 826
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

@DkKoba in the case you're town and not just faking this tunnel

genuine advice, I promise I don't intend this as belittling you of your skill level or anything, just an honest gameplay tip from someone who's played on lots of sites (and to be frank this is something I've only really internalized myself pretty recently, absolutely no shame in it)

when you are playing on a site for the first time and there is a player that all of the site regulars have a strong townread on, just sheep them. I know it's frustrating when you have a pet scumread and think nobody else is seeing it, and yes there are cases where it can be that a fresh set of eyes unbiased by meta can actually catch someone from that perspective, but it's much, much more likely that the familiar people are just right. And what's more it's literally game optimal to sheep the common townread because it will generally self-resolve -- if there's no opposition, that player will likely be nightkilled and boom you don't have to worry about tinfoiling them anymore. But creating opposition means the mafia can keep that player around and let you continue your pet push, detracting from the real hunt.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

God I am under such a spell from jagged...
I forgot the word you cook kids use. I feel like I’m a pretty girl following this awesome, cool good looking guy into the woods to see his adopted puppies he saved from a fire cuz he’s a badass hero. I’m totally falling in love right before I’m being choked and my life is slowly leaving me. His last words were: everything is going to be alright my love, just close your eyes now. My name is Ted btw...

***(No characters were harmed in this short story, no players were insulted or called Ted bundy, this is a short fantasy crime story about love)
Image Image Image
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

nutella wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:13 pm @DkKoba in the case you're town and not just faking this tunnel

genuine advice, I promise I don't intend this as belittling you of your skill level or anything, just an honest gameplay tip from someone who's played on lots of sites (and to be frank this is something I've only really internalized myself pretty recently, absolutely no shame in it)

when you are playing on a site for the first time and there is a player that all of the site regulars have a strong townread on, just sheep them. I know it's frustrating when you have a pet scumread and think nobody else is seeing it, and yes there are cases where it can be that a fresh set of eyes unbiased by meta can actually catch someone from that perspective, but it's much, much more likely that the familiar people are just right. And what's more it's literally game optimal to sheep the common townread because it will generally self-resolve -- if there's no opposition, that player will likely be nightkilled and boom you don't have to worry about tinfoiling them anymore. But creating opposition means the mafia can keep that player around and let you continue your pet push, detracting from the real hunt.
i actually hinted at this on d2 and wow look ur still alive. and now theres a convenient excuse why u wouldnt die till endgame :)))
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

My love for jagged* 😍
Image Image Image
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:06 pm The first dive is going to be on Koba. As I do this Koba currently has 328 posts. This will be important because during my dives I like to include a breakdown of numbers.

First I will layout the posts by day that Koba has had so far. Day 0 (65) Day 1 (74) Day 2 (162) Day 3 (current day) Koba has shown a consistent uptick in posts as more information has entered the game, and is currently posting during Day 3 as well.
Now I will go through every town/mafia read that Koba has had at points in this game.

Koba’s Day 0 Votes/Mafia Reads (Esooa, Long Con, *Alison, Made, Nutella* {probably a joke post for the last three didn’t need to include})

Day 2 Town reads (Esooa)

First I want to breakdown their reads based on the current evaluation I have in this game. I have Nutella/Tutuu/Esooa/Made/Michelle as town. Ellie and Long Con are flipped town. Koba has either voted or spent time trying to talk about why these people should be baked. In my eyes Koba has made seven pushes, and all on towns using my reads.
Another big red flag for me is the fact that Koba has not spent any time finding town this game and has only given a single semi town read on SPF. This doesn’t seem to be the way I have seen them play town, which was once.
The last point I want to talk about is the fact that Koba often asked people to post a reads list, and was getting annoyed at several players not giving their reads clearly. Though Koba did not post a single reads list the entire game, and I had to read things slowly to get their reads.

i voted both made and ellie for pressure and to see their reaction to my vote.

but sure, assume that im scumreading everyone im voting lmfao
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:14 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:13 pm @DkKoba in the case you're town and not just faking this tunnel

i actually hinted at this on d2 and wow look ur still alive. and now theres a convenient excuse why u wouldnt die till endgame :)))
wow im still alive, kill was blocked or saved last night incredible

(yeah yeah it was likely on tutuu) but still lol it's only been 2 nights and it's possible i was saved from the mafia joat vig n1 anyway
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:16 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:06 pm The first dive is going to be on Koba. As I do this Koba currently has 328 posts. This will be important because during my dives I like to include a breakdown of numbers.

Day 2 Town reads (Esooa)

i voted both made and ellie for pressure and to see their reaction to my vote.

but sure, assume that im scumreading everyone im voting lmfao
Are you town reading people while you vote them? No? Then at worst the people I listed you had at null to scum lean. Which still holds my point to the fact you haven't been finding town.
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

lmfao get out of here with ur terrible discred
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

im gonna let u dig ur hole bigger before i clap back.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Grogu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:14 pm God I am under such a spell from jagged...
I forgot the word you cook kids use. I feel like I’m a pretty girl following this awesome, cool good looking guy into the woods to see his adopted puppies he saved from a fire cuz he’s a badass hero. I’m totally falling in love right before I’m being choked and my life is slowly leaving me. His last words were: everything is going to be alright my love, just close your eyes now. My name is Ted btw...

***(No characters were harmed in this short story, no players were insulted or called Ted bundy, this is a short fantasy crime story about love)
Stick around for future games, Grogz. We can always use more of the good vibes. :biggrin:

I'm a good boy in this one, and I wouldn't fault you for being paranoid. That's just Mafia.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 505
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I think the only valid way to solve this game at this point is a fan fic write off between tutu and grogu
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 510

Post by tutuu »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:19 pm I think the only valid way to solve this game at this point is a fan fic write off between tutu and grogu
lmfao
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:18 pm lmfao get out of here with ur terrible discred
that literally wasn't even a discredit it was just saying why your argument didn't make sense in plain factual terms lol

but yeah i think it's decently likely you're mafia so if i discredit you great
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

G-Man once hosted a game and wrote fanfiction in which I had sex with myself

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:19 pm I think the only valid way to solve this game at this point is a fan fic write off between tutu and grogu
yes
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

koba every time i read one of your posts i consider it coming from either alignment

if you're town you should do the same for me k? try to at least put a window in your tunnel
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

nutella wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:20 pm
DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:18 pm lmfao get out of here with ur terrible discred
that literally wasn't even a discredit it was just saying why your argument didn't make sense in plain factual terms lol

then vote me
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Made wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:48 pm
Grogu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:47 pm This is the most I ever posted on a game by far I believe. I must have like 200 posts. That’s ridiculous.
Also I have been forthcoming the whole game. I have struggled to see “scum”.
I have felt that neither do most players here as shown by who we baked so far.
I think the leaders are leading us to hell.

That being said:
I don’t see why tutuu gets shot by scum...
I believe she’s likely scum, but I don’t know how to prove that or look at posts and say: there I found the clues.
People I don’t trust either:
koba, jagged, esso and the aforementioned tuttuu but this later one I’m not sure about.
Trust me or not, we are all wrong and I highly believe Alison is another miss. They are like me and omega just easy low hanging fruits. If any of us is scum is likely omega since someone said he was a great player and I have yet to see that so he’s likely fooling us.
what are you thinking about Nanook and JJJ?
Jjj is jagged, I just told u. Nook idk, you tell me. Should I be worried?
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Esooa wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:50 pm
Grogu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:19 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:21 pm my hope is that Alison or Grogu flip mafia, so that I can post my interactions with them and be town lol
This is very bad post. Not only is clear I am town, but Alison is clearly town also. This is concerning post, didn’t you post you used to be a monster at this game? You are as clueless as I am.
Monster inc. type of monster you are 👻
are u trying to spew your partner rn

[VOTE: grogu] aubergine
I don’t have any partners. Go back to scum talk
Image Image Image
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

im tired of this game anyways going through 2 dumb town wagons into people reevalling only to put inactive slots into POE feels like the lazy type of shit ive seen in town losses ive moderated.

we should have been reevaling after the first town flip but no everyone wanted their 1 singular wagon.

do yall really think theres literally 0 resistance on wagons on d1 / d2 and im wrong about scum on them?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:22 pm

then vote me
alison is my stronger scumread at the moment so I am voting there

try to reevaluate, just try, it's what a townie should do in this situation. the more you just continue coming at me like a battering ram without taking any moment to consider you could be wrong, the more i think you're mafia faking the dedication to the tunnel to seem like a stubborn townie
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:24 pm im tired of this game anyways going through 2 dumb town wagons into people reevalling only to put inactive slots into POE feels like the lazy type of shit ive seen in town losses ive moderated.

we should have been reevaling after the first town flip but no everyone wanted their 1 singular wagon.

do yall really think theres literally 0 resistance on wagons on d1 / d2 and im wrong about scum on them?
350 posts, inactive

choose one
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:24 pm im tired of this game anyways going through 2 dumb town wagons into people reevalling only to put inactive slots into POE feels like the lazy type of shit ive seen in town losses ive moderated.

I would very much like to interact with you more about your view of the game, but I don't know what it is with any clarity beyond your suspicion of nutella. If you give me your reads on everyone, I will talk with you about them.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

nutella wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:25 pm
DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:22 pm

then vote me
alison is my stronger scumread at the moment so I am voting there

try to reevaluate, just try, it's what a townie should do in this situation. the more you just continue coming at me like a battering ram without taking any moment to consider you could be wrong, the more i think you're mafia faking the dedication to the tunnel to seem like a stubborn townie
why do i need to reeval when my reads were not pointing in the direction that the clears were.

clearly if they didnt hit the clear slots i has something correct there.

unless ur suggesting i read both PRs and then didnt kill them.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I don't think this game has any inactive players. It's Day 3 and the lowest post count is like 150.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:26 pm

350 posts, inactive

choose one
6000 posts in thread.
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:05 pm
Grogu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:04 pm @DaughterOfOmega dont waste your valuable time in me please. Trust me I am town.
I treasure you, Grogu
Love is mutual
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Esooa wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:08 pm
Grogu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:04 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:26 pm I will be doing four deep ISO dives into players I think seriously need to be reviewed. I will be doing nothing else during this game day.

Let me state this first, I am not doing any of these deep dives to get someone baked. I want to be voted and killed; I don’t want to socially interact in the game currently. These are for people to look at for what I think after I flip town. I don’t like being told that I am not a positive in game, and I want to make sure I at least help town win the best I can. Do not ask me questions or ping me please. I will be posting 4 deep dives hopefully.
@DaughterOfOmega dont waste your valuable time in me please. Trust me I am town.
mfing made this guy is straight up just trying to scum read everyone who isn't his partner
This is very untruthful.
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Lol just realized you are white bread haha. Hi I’m Focaccia bread, nice to meet you.
Image Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Grogu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:34 pm
Lol just realized you are white bread haha. Hi I’m Focaccia bread, nice to meet you.
saving for sockys. spat out my muffin
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

Grogu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:34 pm
no im actually multigrain bread i just stole this from SPF d1
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Oh I’m the opposite of writers block. I can make a story about anything, give me some words or names and off we go
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:21 pm G-Man once hosted a game and wrote fanfiction in which I had sex with myself
You mean masturbation? :confused2:
Image Image Image
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

@nutella how do u expect town!me to react to the events of this day?
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Grogu breakdown. 150 posts as of making this.
Town reads d0 (Longcon, SPF)
Votes/Mafia reads d0(Long Con, Michelle, Nanook, Macdougal
D1 Town(No reads posted)
D1 Votes/Mafia(No reads posted, voted Michelle)
D2 Town (Esooa, SPf, Tutuu, Made, DOOM)
D2 Votes/Mafia (Michelle, Ellie)

Personal thought is Grogu is much less likely to be mafia, when compared to Koba/Alison. I don't know if I follow the logic Grogu has a lot, but if he is mafia he is town siding on his town reads. He goes to defend town at points where I don't see a mafia doing so.
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 535
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

@koba -

i'm clear, and i'm re-evaluating all of my reads today (including on nutella)

so, if you think you have a solid case against nutella, i would recommend sharing it with me and helping me understand your perspective. if nothing else, it will help me have a more comfortable legacy read on you
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

I’m starting to agree with you...

You know what? We should finish essoa.

[VOTE: Essoa] aubergine
Image Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:40 pm @nutella how do u expect town!me to react to the events of this day?
I mean as jay has been saying I have no idea what your reads have been on people other than me for the most part, so not sure how you should react to the pr claims themselves

But as for the solving/analysis work and looking at who is compatible with whom in the poe -- you should be contributing to that instead of poopooing it
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Personally I see the game has to be in Koba/Alison with one in Nanook/Gogu/Esooa

which I don't know about

Return to “Previous Heists”