Bread Mafia [Game Over]

Moderator: Community Team

Who's getting baked today? (It takes 8 votes to hammer the bread)

Poll ended at Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:00 pm

Alison
33%
DaughterOfOmega
7%
DkKoba
No votes
Esooa
7%
Grogu
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
No votes
Made
No votes
Michelle
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
nutella
20%
staypositivefriend
No votes
tutuu
No votes
No Bake
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Croissant!!! (Host, Mods, Nonplayers, Deads)
33%

Total votes: 15
Grogu
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 238

Re: Bread Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Grogu »

This is the most I ever posted on a game by far I believe. I must have like 200 posts. That’s ridiculous.
Also I have been forthcoming the whole game. I have struggled to see “scum”.
I have felt that neither do most players here as shown by who we baked so far.
I think the leaders are leading us to hell.

That being said:
I don’t see why tutuu gets shot by scum...
I believe she’s likely scum, but I don’t know how to prove that or look at posts and say: there I found the clues.
People I don’t trust either:
koba, jagged, esso and the aforementioned tuttuu but this later one I’m not sure about.
Trust me or not, we are all wrong and I highly believe Alison is another miss. They are like me and omega just easy low hanging fruits. If any of us is scum is likely omega since someone said he was a great player and I have yet to see that so he’s likely fooling us.
Image Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 826
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Koba flipping out at jay, and their general vibe coming into this gamestate, is super likely scum imo. I'm still going for Alison first but I think they fit together (and Alison's reaction to the Jay/Koba interaction was so opposite from mine so...yeah)
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DkKoba
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 412
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by DkKoba »

nutella wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:41 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:26 pm Gang, in this environment people are gonna have suspicions of you if your name is not exactly Michelle, Made, or SPF.

Please stop getting pissed off at folks for playing the game. Town does not know the answer, and clearly the answer is not an easy one to find in this game. You're gonna get questions, and you're gonna face suspicion. I know the same applies to me.
This. Koba's vibes are not good here. Their reaction to the poe narrowing is unlike the rest of ours and it kinda feels like they're snapping at anything and everything. I accept that there are townies who are more cleared than me and hence I'm in the broader poe even though I'm town as shit. I'm not mech locked so analysis on me is welcome. Koba needs to realize the same applies to themself.
maybe because ive been trying to get ppl to listen to me since d2 and ppl just let town wagons go brr for free and im not letting u lead another town wagon when u probably did at daystart which prompted all these pr claims.

but hey what do i know about mafia huh :)
main sites: MafiaScum, EpicMafia
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 501
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Grogu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:47 pm This is the most I ever posted on a game by far I believe. I must have like 200 posts. That’s ridiculous.
Also I have been forthcoming the whole game. I have struggled to see “scum”.
I have felt that neither do most players here as shown by who we baked so far.
I think the leaders are leading us to hell.

That being said:
I don’t see why tutuu gets shot by scum...
I believe she’s likely scum, but I don’t know how to prove that or look at posts and say: there I found the clues.
People I don’t trust either:
koba, jagged, esso and the aforementioned tuttuu but this later one I’m not sure about.
Trust me or not, we are all wrong and I highly believe Alison is another miss. They are like me and omega just easy low hanging fruits. If any of us is scum is likely omega since someone said he was a great player and I have yet to see that so he’s likely fooling us.
what are you thinking about Nanook and JJJ?
Pov: you reading my takes
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

nutella wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:48 pm Koba flipping out at jay, and their general vibe coming into this gamestate, is super likely scum imo. I'm still going for Alison first but I think they fit together (and Alison's reaction to the Jay/Koba interaction was so opposite from mine so...yeah)
how is it scum?
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

lmfaooooooooooo nutella reaching so hard rn
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 794
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Whoever it is, y'all have played a fabulous mafia game. There isn't a player here that I could point to who hasn't at one point or another made me say to myself "okay, that's town"
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Made wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:47 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:26 pm Gang, in this environment people are gonna have suspicions of you if your name is not exactly Michelle, Made, or SPF.

Please stop getting pissed off at folks for playing the game. Town does not know the answer, and clearly the answer is not an easy one to find in this game. You're gonna get questions, and you're gonna face suspicion. I know the same applies to me.
This. Koba's vibes are not good here. Their reaction to the poe narrowing is unlike the rest of ours and it kinda feels like they're snapping at anything and everything. I accept that there are townies who are more cleared than me and hence I'm in the broader poe even though I'm town as shit. I'm not mech locked so analysis on me is welcome. Koba needs to realize the same applies to themself.
I don't want to say too much here out of fear of making things weird, but Koba, Omega, and Tutuu all kind reacted this way entering thread as the PoE moved towards them.

I think it could be town thing. This game has felt so weird as town imo, Michelle and SPF had said the same thing.

like imagine the game were different: Koba cop clears Omega and Tutuu, and then Grugo came out at Jailkeep after Esooa flips town. New PoE would of became Michelle Ellie Made I and I would of been beyonnndd tight
I didn't think tutuu reacted similarly?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

nutella substituting a personal reason for me to be removed from the game rather than an alignment indicative one.

idgaf how much u know this person's meta take my 3rd party perspective that shes been scummy as fuck all game and ive been saying it since day 2 and no one has listened
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

nutella wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:45 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:34 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:32 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:31 pm I thought you were fairly confident and thought the mafia had been dealt a sore blow earlier, but now you're giving off "bleh this game is hard everyone's a suspect" vibes
They have definitely been dealt a sore blow.

The game is still hard. Look around you. We have a lot of work to do, and that means people gonna face suspicion. I am sick and tired of the bad vibes that have no reason to exist. It's not what Mafia is about.
I don't disagree the game isn't won yet but I do think there's a difference between "we're all fumbling about cluelessly in the dark", which is the vibe I got from your post, and "we have a solid idea of where the mafia is hiding, but we need to tease them out of those hiding spots", which is where I'm at right now.
I agree with the second sentiment and don't think Jay was expressing the first, I think he was expressing the second where Koba is one of the places mafia may be hiding. Do you disagree?
I interpreted his statement about everyone being a suspect as hinting at the first sentiment. I have Koba as 2nd top townread aside from clears so yes I disagree
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Esooa
Made Man
Posts in topic: 752
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by Esooa »

Grogu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:19 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:21 pm my hope is that Alison or Grogu flip mafia, so that I can post my interactions with them and be town lol
This is very bad post. Not only is clear I am town, but Alison is clearly town also. This is concerning post, didn’t you post you used to be a monster at this game? You are as clueless as I am.
Monster inc. type of monster you are 👻
are u trying to spew your partner rn

[VOTE: grogu] aubergine
I’ll come clean team. I have failed you.
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:48 pm

maybe because ive been trying to get ppl to listen to me since d2 and ppl just let town wagons go brr for free and im not letting u lead another town wagon when u probably did at daystart which prompted all these pr claims.

I voted made at daystart before he claimed cop. Fucking sue me.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Nobody's listening to you because your tunnel is bad.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

by the post count, it's clear this a very high investment game for everyone regardless of AI. I think i'm going to choose not to read too far into salt/lack of salt here.
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

nutella wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:50 pm

crazy u only been pushing town and now ur trying to pivot onto me.

if alison flips town im 1000% gunning ur slot and u better shoot me tonight cuz i wont stop till ur in that oven
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 510

Post by tutuu »

Made wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:47 pm I don't want to say too much here out of fear of making things weird, but Koba, Omega, and Tutuu all kind reacted this way entering thread as the PoE moved towards them.
Not sure what you're talking about
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DkKoba wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:45 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:43 pm @DkKoba could you please summarize briefly why you think nutella is the right way to go
i can do so tomorrow after work - i just dont think they have been towny overall and have been coasting through based on site clout from what i can see.

their positioning on town wagons is not a good look at all.

i'll give a more concrete case after work tomorrow if thats fine.
If you do this DK I will listen to it. I'll review nutella on my own as well, but your perspective is already different -- help me see what you see.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

nutella wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:50 pm Nobody's listening to you because your tunnel is bad.
crazy how frustrating it is when someone like u whos pushed 3 town slots so far is somehow being considered more town here

ur just omgusing me bc i scumread u
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

nutella wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:48 pm Koba flipping out at jay, and their general vibe coming into this gamestate, is super likely scum imo. I'm still going for Alison first but I think they fit together (and Alison's reaction to the Jay/Koba interaction was so opposite from mine so...yeah)
how is it scum?
When pr claims come out like this and the poe is narrowed, general reactions/vibes are an extremely reliable indicator of alignment. If your sentiments toward the situation don't align with the broader towncore, you're probably just mafia. This was very true in the champs finale as well as plenty of other cases. It may sound dumb but it's legit a real thing, a group of us have been excitedly solving in the newly narrowed poe and your vibes are wayyyyy off.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:50 pm nutella substituting a personal reason for me to be removed from the game rather than an alignment indicative one.

idgaf how much u know this person's meta take my 3rd party perspective that shes been scummy as fuck all game and ive been saying it since day 2 and no one has listened
I've seen it as well, but the fact that Nutella was jailed N1 kinda calmed me down that hill a bit. Not enough to 100 clear her or anything, but to put her aside for now.

If you look at my post about nutella you can see my progression there, might give you perspective
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

nutella wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:52 pm
how is it scum?
When pr claims come out like this and the poe is narrowed, general reactions/vibes are an extremely reliable indicator of alignment. If your sentiments toward the situation don't align with the broader towncore, you're probably just mafia. This was very true in the champs finale as well as plenty of other cases. It may sound dumb but it's legit a real thing, a group of us have been excitedly solving in the newly narrowed poe and your vibes are wayyyyy off.
maybe bc i never fucking agreed with the initial PoE
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:50 pm nutella substituting a personal reason for me to be removed from the game rather than an alignment indicative one.

What even are you talking about

Nothing personal here

Your read is just bad
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:51 pm
Made wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:47 pm I don't want to say too much here out of fear of making things weird, but Koba, Omega, and Tutuu all kind reacted this way entering thread as the PoE moved towards them.
When you said I was corny/cringy for vote analysis you seemed at least a bit annoyed from my pov
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

i dont care how much u think my read that ur scum is bad lmfao

its not ur opinion to accept
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:51 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:50 pm

crazy u only been pushing town and now ur trying to pivot onto me.

if alison flips town im 1000% gunning ur slot and u better shoot me tonight cuz i wont stop till ur in that oven
I'd be surprised if Alison flips town, but if she does I would understand my being in the poe. You'd be getting yet another mischop but like I said I'm not mech locked so I know it's a possibility. You should recognize the same for yourself if you're town here.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Esooa wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:50 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:21 pm my hope is that Alison or Grogu flip mafia, so that I can post my interactions with them and be town lol
This is very bad post. Not only is clear I am town, but Alison is clearly town also. This is concerning post, didn’t you post you used to be a monster at this game? You are as clueless as I am.

why do I hate this post

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:52 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:50 pm Nobody's listening to you because your tunnel is bad.
crazy how frustrating it is when someone like u whos pushed 3 town slots so far is somehow being considered more town here

ur just omgusing me bc i scumread u
So i've committed the crime of being wrong in a mafia game

Believe me I would have bussed by now lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

i see only one way to make sure this game doesnt descend into a loss
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:02 pm I think one of two things is happening.

1. Grogu is also town, and the people who started this train that he and I are together, have to be the mafia team, which I hope so, it would be super ez

2. Grogu is the mafia who is being thrown under the bus as the lowest poster of the team and the one with the lowest cred, so the rest of team is trying to attach me to Grogu because eventually grogu maf would die anyways.

@Grogu You and I need to discuss this, and come to the conclusion here. If you and I are town this game is very simple for us both.
I have said this plenty. It is not easy scum team.
We are getting played. I do not have those skills. I have also raised concerns about the people the others have pushed.
I ended up settling on Ellie yesterday, but had a suspicion on jagged and others leading that bothered me. I wanted to see what Ellie flipped first to see if I was just wrong.
Image Image Image
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

[VOTE: dkkoba] aubergine - confirm me town here and sheep me. thx
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:54 pm i dont care how much u think my read that ur scum is bad lmfao

its not ur opinion to accept
I mean I literally know that it is wrong.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Please try to actually solve if you're town here, doubling down on the tunnel isn't doing you any favors. If you have an actual case on me do the legwork. "I was on two town wagons" is nothing.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

nutella/Omega/tutuu/nanook/JJJ
figure it out
in that order

im not gonna hold ur hands anymore
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:55 pm
Esooa wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:50 pm

why do I hate this post
if i'm reading it right it's kind of leaning on alison being mafia and grogu being their teammate but jumping to a vote on grogu instead of alison? idk

still think esooa is fine, but she's probably where i reevaluate first if alison flips town
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

wait but that logic implies she's with alison

and i dont really think that

so no i'm not sure what's wrong with that take

i think i agreed with her that it looked bad for grogu
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:57 pm [VOTE: dkkoba] aubergine - confirm me town here and sheep me. thx
ok somebody get that fol meme
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:14 pm Okay, I tried my best to play this game and not deal with mental issues. This has not happened, though I did my best to avoid that. I will ask that you kill me today, I do not wish to be rude and obviously somehow I have been, and it's my fault. Bye
Omega nooo come back. Is not that serious, just ignore tuttu. I’m sure they don’t mean to offend just come across as rude is all.
Image Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Grogu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:56 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:02 pm I think one of two things is happening.

1. Grogu is also town, and the people who started this train that he and I are together, have to be the mafia team, which I hope so, it would be super ez

2. Grogu is the mafia who is being thrown under the bus as the lowest poster of the team and the one with the lowest cred, so the rest of team is trying to attach me to Grogu because eventually grogu maf would die anyways.

@Grogu You and I need to discuss this, and come to the conclusion here. If you and I are town this game is very simple for us both.
I have said this plenty. It is not easy scum team.
We are getting played. I do not have those skills. I have also raised concerns about the people the others have pushed.
I ended up settling on Ellie yesterday, but had a suspicion on jagged and others leading that bothered me. I wanted to see what Ellie flipped first to see if I was just wrong.
Yeah I think this is just mafia
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

my are you trying to spew your partner was sarcastic if it's not noticable
I never expected to survive the night. I was very confused about the char flip and I was on my way to a very hot date. We stayed overnight to celebrate my girl bday and vday weekend. Last thing in my mind was the game... I never submitted an action last night. :doh:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think it comes off like a "gotcha" to me and snap votes at this point in the game on the basis of something like that feel a bit bunk.

But whatever, I need to return to analysis. The dialogue in the thread right now is not helping me much.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:58 pm nutella/Omega/tutuu/nanook/JJJ
figure it out
in that order

im not gonna hold ur hands anymore
i think you have at best one there lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

nutella wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:00 pm
DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:57 pm [VOTE: dkkoba] aubergine - confirm me town here and sheep me. thx
ok somebody get that fol meme
come on i know u wanna vote me
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

i can imagine a world with two of those i guess but i dont think so
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

my vote is staying on alison. sheep me for glory
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Esooa wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:01 pm my are you trying to spew your partner was sarcastic if it's not noticable
it wasn't and now I'm more confused but okay :goofp:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 510

Post by tutuu »

Made wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:54 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:51 pm
When you said I was corny/cringy for vote analysis you seemed at least a bit annoyed from my pov
Yea dude because you were arguing that I'm mafia by calculating the odds of mafia randomly shooting and coming to the conclusion that if the Mafia randomly shoots they are less likely to attack tutuu than to not attack tutuu
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

whatever im off to cool off before i say something i regret
Esooa
Made Man

Post by Esooa »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:01 pm I think it comes off like a "gotcha" to me and snap votes at this point in the game on the basis of something like that feel a bit bunk.

But whatever, I need to return to analysis. The dialogue in the thread right now is not helping me much.
but I already said I thought grogu was very scummy today
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:26 pm I will be doing four deep ISO dives into players I think seriously need to be reviewed. I will be doing nothing else during this game day.

Let me state this first, I am not doing any of these deep dives to get someone baked. I want to be voted and killed; I don’t want to socially interact in the game currently. These are for people to look at for what I think after I flip town. I don’t like being told that I am not a positive in game, and I want to make sure I at least help town win the best I can. Do not ask me questions or ping me please. I will be posting 4 deep dives hopefully.
@DaughterOfOmega dont waste your valuable time in me please. Trust me I am town.
Focus on more unconventional targets.
Look at made, essoa, jagged, tuttu etc
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Grogu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:04 pm @DaughterOfOmega dont waste your valuable time in me please. Trust me I am town.
Focus on more unconventional targets.
Look at made, essoa, jagged, tuttu etc
I treasure you, Grogu

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Heists”