Bread Mafia [Game Over]

Moderator: Community Team

Who's getting baked today? (It takes 8 votes to hammer the bread)

Poll ended at Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:00 pm

Alison
33%
DaughterOfOmega
7%
DkKoba
No votes
Esooa
7%
Grogu
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
No votes
Made
No votes
Michelle
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
nutella
20%
staypositivefriend
No votes
tutuu
No votes
No Bake
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Croissant!!! (Host, Mods, Nonplayers, Deads)
33%

Total votes: 15
DkKoba
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 412
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Re: Bread Mafia [Day 3]

Post by DkKoba »

Grogu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:16 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:28 pm
Grogu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:27 pm TOS is not like this game.
No, it isn't. Tell me about what your POE is like right now.
I think you are town.
I don’t like what the consensus is at the moment. I am glad michelle is town because it allows me to realize we are all wrong.
I don’t trust jay anymore. I think koba prob another scum.
Nook? This is hard game. I think scum are all pro players for the most part and we are fucked.
oh why am i scum now?
main sites: MafiaScum, EpicMafia
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 794
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Alison wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:13 pm I had you as a confident townread yesterday. Now I'm less confident. I don't know how good your scumgame is or how capable you are of faking a mindmeld with me. Your plus points today are that you've outputted a pretty chill vibe in the face of pressure and bad developments for scum, and your negative points today are that you don't seem particularly eager to look into the towncore to see if you've gone wrong there.

What's your read on the people in the towncore? Do you still trust them after the claims?
I'll be looking into everybody. I am just starting with my current POE and their interactions, because that will help to inform my view of my town reads. If enough people in my POE are bad fits together, then something must be off there.

I'll be reviewing the town reads in isolation after that. Until I do that, my gut read is my gut read. nutella still seems very town to me. Nanook seems a lot more town today than he did pre-claims. tutuu seems very town today including post-claims.

Esooa is a pretty strong town read that now finds herself in my POE just because there's room for her. So I am considering a lot of stuff right now.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

love how when ppl suddenly enter the PoE they start pushing me into it <<<<<<<<<<<

i blame you spf for giving them the idea d2
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:17 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:13 pm I had you as a confident townread yesterday. Now I'm less confident. I don't know how good your scumgame is or how capable you are of faking a mindmeld with me. Your plus points today are that you've outputted a pretty chill vibe in the face of pressure and bad developments for scum, and your negative points today are that you don't seem particularly eager to look into the towncore to see if you've gone wrong there.

What's your read on the people in the towncore? Do you still trust them after the claims?
I'll be looking into everybody. I am just starting with my current POE and their interactions, because that will help to inform my view of my town reads. If enough people in my POE are bad fits together, then something must be off there.

I'll be reviewing the town reads in isolation after that. Until I do that, my gut read is my gut read. nutella still seems very town to me. Nanook seems a lot more town today than he did pre-claims. tutuu seems very town today including post-claims.

Esooa is a pretty strong town read that now finds herself in my POE just because there's room for her. So I am considering a lot of stuff right now.
cool ur still twisting what i said for an agenda and its making me reconsider how i view ur slot considering the momentum shift today
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 501
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

Alison wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:11 pm
Made wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:09 pm I think there's at least two baddies in
alison/Nanook/JJJ/grogu
I'd argue there's three
in order from civvie to wolf
JJJ
Grogu
Nanook
Alison

I'm really not seeing the DoOm tinfoil, but i'll recheck the beginning of the day eventually
Why does there have to be three in this list?

None of us pushed pet reads or narratives very hard D2 - I don't think we had a particularly large hand in setting up the Ellie/Made/Michelle dichotomy. What makes you think town just self destructed as opposed to being guided, when the latter is much more common and makes more sense?
no pet reads were really needed on D2, you just had to ride it out. imo D2 was set up on D1

also, Nanook and JJJ are really weird when looked at together because both had incentive to push me harder than they did.

Nanook cuz i was his scum read and both Ellie and Michelle he had as green
JJJ because his theories was based on either Ellie x Made or Michelle x Made
I don't think it would of been hard get Ellie and Michelle to vote me yesterday. Something about this is weird.

It makes sense NOT to push here if you know i'm not bad
@Michelle @staypositivefriend thoughts here?
Pov: you reading my takes
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:13 pm this would hold weight if i had literally at any point posted a reads list and/or didnt also lack reads on other slots
You should probably make reads on those slots eh
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Grogu
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 238

Post by Grogu »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:21 pm my hope is that Alison or Grogu flip mafia, so that I can post my interactions with them and be town lol
This is very bad post. Not only is clear I am town, but Alison is clearly town also. This is concerning post, didn’t you post you used to be a monster at this game? You are as clueless as I am.
Monster inc. type of monster you are 👻
Image Image Image
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:19 pm
DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:13 pm this would hold weight if i had literally at any point posted a reads list and/or didnt also lack reads on other slots
or how about u acknowledge that ur trying to twist things into an agenda here.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Grogu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:19 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:21 pm my hope is that Alison or Grogu flip mafia, so that I can post my interactions with them and be town lol
This is very bad post. Not only is clear I am town, but Alison is clearly town also. This is concerning post, didn’t you post you used to be a monster at this game? You are as clueless as I am.
Monster inc. type of monster you are 👻
uhhh how is alison town? have you taken strong stances here before?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:18 pm

cool ur still twisting what i said for an agenda and its making me reconsider how i view ur slot considering the momentum shift today
What? I didn't even mention you in that post

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

[VOTE: doom] aubergine
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:20 pm
DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:18 pm

What? I didn't even mention you in that post
idc ur post trying to tie me to alison annoyed me
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:20 pm
My agenda is to solve the game. I don't know you or your alignment, so if you're town try to see my point of view.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Made wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:19 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:11 pm
Made wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:09 pm I think there's at least two baddies in
alison/Nanook/JJJ/grogu
I'd argue there's three
in order from civvie to wolf
JJJ
Grogu
Nanook
Alison

I'm really not seeing the DoOm tinfoil, but i'll recheck the beginning of the day eventually
Why does there have to be three in this list?

None of us pushed pet reads or narratives very hard D2 - I don't think we had a particularly large hand in setting up the Ellie/Made/Michelle dichotomy. What makes you think town just self destructed as opposed to being guided, when the latter is much more common and makes more sense?
no pet reads were really needed on D2, you just had to ride it out. imo D2 was set up on D1

also, Nanook and JJJ are really weird when looked at together because both had incentive to push me harder than they did.

I don't think it would of been hard get Ellie and Michelle to vote me yesterday. Something about this is weird.

It makes sense NOT to push here if you know i'm not bad
@Michelle @staypositivefriend thoughts here?
who set it up on D1, then? because I don't think the four people on your list is the answer
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

also, I'm feeling the wtf-confused feeling again for d1 and d2
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:30 pm if either doom or grogu is mafia the other one is extremely likely to be mafia imo
I am town so that leaves omega. I could see her being scum given that she keeps pushing consensus people such as myself. I don’t think she has a reason to even call me scum.
Image Image Image
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:22 pm
DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:20 pm
My agenda is to solve the game. I don't know you or your alignment, so if you're town try to see my point of view.

ignoring factual parts of my play to fit a theory is not a pro-town agenda thx
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:21 pm idc ur post trying to tie me to alison annoyed me
I'm looking at numerous interactions. If you don't think you fit with Alison I would very much like hearing your take on her. I still don't know it.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:24 pm ignoring factual parts of my play to fit a theory is not a pro-town agenda thx
What did I ignore?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:35 pm Alison + Grogu + DOOM is the wolf team
1 if you are lucky. Likely zero
I think we kill tutti and get a wolf. No way a wolf team that’s so hidden and picking us off thinks this player right here was the “threat” to them. I think they are way in the end of the possible threats to scum. She’s right next to me haha. We are cute and easily manipulated...

Can anyone good at this game explain why is tutti ever the scum target? I don’t see it.
Image Image Image
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:25 pm
DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:24 pm ignoring factual parts of my play to fit a theory is not a pro-town agenda thx
What did I ignore?
i already told u and im not repeating myself
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 272

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

I will be doing four deep ISO dives into players I think seriously need to be reviewed. I will be doing nothing else during this game day.

Let me state this first, I am not doing any of these deep dives to get someone baked. I want to be voted and killed; I don’t want to socially interact in the game currently. These are for people to look at for what I think after I flip town. I don’t like being told that I am not a positive in game, and I want to make sure I at least help town win the best I can. Do not ask me questions or ping me please. I will be posting 4 deep dives hopefully.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Gang, in this environment people are gonna have suspicions of you if your name is not exactly Michelle, Made, or SPF.

Please stop getting pissed off at folks for playing the game. Town does not know the answer, and clearly the answer is not an easy one to find in this game. You're gonna get questions, and you're gonna face suspicion. I know the same applies to me.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Made
Hitman

Re: Bread Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Made »

nutella wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:03 am
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:40 am I am surprised everyone is voting ellie
tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:41 am
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:40 am I am surprised everyone is voting ellie
Did you not just call her Mafia?
tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:45 am
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:24 pm Yeah Ellie is mafia btw gl with the game
Like what are these two posts back to back. This is absurd.
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:02 am I'm surprised everyone is voting Ellie today
...the actual fuck
if DoOm is mafia this is willdddd
DkKoba
Drug Dealer

Post by DkKoba »

[VOTE: JJJ] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:26 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:25 pm
What did I ignore?
i already told u and im not repeating myself
Are you referring to your lack of reads on other slots? Try to understand me here:

"DK hasn't given a read on Alison"

"i haven't given a read on lots of people"

"Could you give a read on those people?"

"no youre playing with an agenda"

like wtf am I supposed to do with that?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Made wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:27 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:24 pm Yeah Ellie is mafia btw gl with the game
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:02 am I'm surprised everyone is voting Ellie today
...the actual fuck
like there's no calculated mafia reason to do this here right?
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:04 pm Also I took no offense @Grogu. I’m certainly a nut. :smile:

Thanks for the backup nonetheless tutuu.
I’m a washer. What day you and I get together to form a stronger bond this game if you are town?
I think you are scum, not crazy. Or am I crazy? I don’t trust anyone anymore. I do appreciate you making this game very enjoyable for me. It has been a while
Image Image Image
Alison

Post by Alison »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:26 pm Gang, in this environment people are gonna have suspicions of you if your name is not exactly Michelle, Made, or SPF.

Please stop getting pissed off at folks for playing the game. Town does not know the answer, and clearly the answer is not an easy one to find in this game. You're gonna get questions, and you're gonna face suspicion. I know the same applies to me.
hm
Alison

Post by Alison »

I thought you were fairly confident and thought the mafia had been dealt a sore blow earlier, but now you're giving off "bleh this game is hard everyone's a suspect" vibes
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Grogu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:29 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:04 pm Also I took no offense @Grogu. I’m certainly a nut. :smile:

Thanks for the backup nonetheless tutuu.
I’m a washer. What day you and I get together to form a stronger bond this game if you are town?
I think you are scum, not crazy. Or am I crazy? I don’t trust anyone anymore. I do appreciate you making this game very enjoyable for me. It has been a while
I am town, and if you're town I would love to form a bond. I don't really know how to do that, and I doubt I can say something that will make your suspicion of me magically vanish. But if you just keep trucking and giving your reads of everyone you see in here, that can only help. :beer:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:26 pm
Made wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:27 am
Esooa wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:05 am
Made wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:56 am but yeah, most situations where nutella is mafia, tutuu is town I think? this part wasn't very math-y but make sense i think
[VOTE: Tutuu] aubergine
not really a valid way to look at it. It was a PR hunt kill if they targeted tutuu. Avoiding considering this in "who would mafia kill" is flawed
working on a proof, but in all situations where this was a hunt kill (beside them actually believe her joke post at the beginning of the game, which is RIDDDICUULLAAASSSSS ( @JaggedJimmyJay @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME ) Tutuu is bad.

As of this point, the only person to indicate in thread they believed that I was a PR before I revealed I was one was you and SPF (who is town). This means if Essoa is bad, Tutuu is bad (AKA the Esooa Association)

The Esooa Association states that if you-Esooa- are bad, you were incentivized to kill me last night. Because no kill happened last night players (right now just Esooa) who guess i was yesterday a PR are most likely to be bad, and are almost definitely bad with Tutuu
I think locking in the assumption that mafia were PR hunting and that mafia PR hunting looks the way you think it does is is uh

Probably not a good idea
Oh yes esso is in the game. Very scummy early on, looking worse now will all the misses.
Image Image Image
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Alison wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:30 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:26 pm Gang, in this environment people are gonna have suspicions of you if your name is not exactly Michelle, Made, or SPF.

hm
what kind of hmm is this?
Alison

Post by Alison »

Made wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:28 pm
Made wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:27 pm
...the actual fuck
like there's no calculated mafia reason to do this here right?
if DOOM is mafia I'd expect this to just be a simple TMI issue, where they went in thinking "ok my plan is to push Ellie D2" and then got confused by why so many people piled on, given that they knew Ellie was town ahead of time.

I don't think it's particularly AI either way atp
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Alison wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:31 pm I thought you were fairly confident and thought the mafia had been dealt a sore blow earlier, but now you're giving off "bleh this game is hard everyone's a suspect" vibes
They have definitely been dealt a sore blow.

The game is still hard. Look around you. We have a lot of work to do, and that means people gonna face suspicion. I am sick and tired of the bad vibes that have no reason to exist. It's not what Mafia is about.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Alison

Post by Alison »

Made wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:31 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:30 pm

hm
what kind of hmm is this?
a suspicious hm, see the post after
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

"gotcha"

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Alison

Post by Alison »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:32 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:31 pm I thought you were fairly confident and thought the mafia had been dealt a sore blow earlier, but now you're giving off "bleh this game is hard everyone's a suspect" vibes

The game is still hard. Look around you. We have a lot of work to do, and that means people gonna face suspicion. I am sick and tired of the bad vibes that have no reason to exist. It's not what Mafia is about.
I don't disagree the game isn't won yet but I do think there's a difference between "we're all fumbling about cluelessly in the dark", which is the vibe I got from your post, and "we have a solid idea of where the mafia is hiding, but we need to tease them out of those hiding spots", which is where I'm at right now.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Grogu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:31 pm Oh yes esso is in the game. Very scummy early on, looking worse now will all the misses.
tbf everyone's been missing this game
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Alison wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:34 pm

I don't disagree the game isn't won yet but I do think there's a difference between "we're all fumbling about cluelessly in the dark", which is the vibe I got from your post, and "we have a solid idea of where the mafia is hiding, but we need to tease them out of those hiding spots", which is where I'm at right now.
I don't think we're "fumbling". I said that people who aren't confirmed are naturally going to hear suspicions from someone, and getting mad about it is just silly. That includes people I read as town.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Alison

Post by Alison »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:35 pm

I don't think we're "fumbling". I said that people who aren't confirmed are naturally going to hear suspicions from someone, and getting mad about it is just silly. That includes people I read as town.
okay
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

want to bring more attention to this. Both Nanook and JJJ were positioned to push me, but both didn't in favor of pushing to players they explicitly thought were more town.

This is weird no?????
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 535

Post by staypositivefriend »

hello, i'm at work and don't have a ton of time to dedicate to my solving right now, but i'm staying caught up with the thread and i will drop my two cents when i have the ability

i would like to chime in and say that i am personally not interested in a DOOM chop today. i feel that her posts in the last hour or so have a respectable amount of town equity, and even if i'm wrong about that fact, there is zero world where DOOM!scum survives until the endgame. if she is scum, then her lynch is somewhat of an inevitability. in that regard, i would like to go for a deeper scum today. my gut and my brain are currently pointing me to alison, but i'm not married to that stance just yet. however, i do not personally feel that alison has towntold yet today.

i do feel that nanook and tutuu have, though
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Made wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:39 pm
want to bring more attention to this. Both Nanook and JJJ were positioned to push me, but both didn't in favor of pushing to players they explicitly thought were more town.

This is weird no?????
You emerged from my interactive reads as my preferred choice, yes. It wasn't a confident or strong view though, and I even said I couldn't bring myself to care that much about who in that group of three got chopped first. I suspected all of you.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 826
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

This. Koba's vibes are not good here. Their reaction to the poe narrowing is unlike the rest of ours and it kinda feels like they're snapping at anything and everything. I accept that there are townies who are more cleared than me and hence I'm in the broader poe even though I'm town as shit. I'm not mech locked so analysis on me is welcome. Koba needs to realize the same applies to themself.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Do you not find Koba's reaction here the garbage one
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jay is literally just doing the thing he does in this kind of gamestate. Regardless of alignment
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I agree with the second sentiment and don't think Jay was expressing the first, I think he was expressing the second where Koba is one of the places mafia may be hiding. Do you disagree?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 505
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Made wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:39 pm

This is weird no?????
I didn’t push Michelle or Ellie

Tbf I didn’t really push you either, I haven’t pushed anyone much this game
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

nutella wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:41 pm

This. Koba's vibes are not good here. Their reaction to the poe narrowing is unlike the rest of ours and it kinda feels like they're snapping at anything and everything. I accept that there are townies who are more cleared than me and hence I'm in the broader poe even though I'm town as shit. I'm not mech locked so analysis on me is welcome. Koba needs to realize the same applies to themself.
I don't want to say too much here out of fear of making things weird, but Koba, Omega, and Tutuu all kind reacted this way entering thread as the PoE moved towards them.

I think it could be town thing. This game has felt so weird as town imo, Michelle and SPF had said the same thing.

like imagine the game were different: Koba cop clears Omega and Tutuu, and then Grugo came out at Jailkeep after Esooa flips town. New PoE would of became Michelle Ellie Made I and I would of been beyonnndd tight

Return to “Previous Heists”