Bread Mafia [Game Over]

Moderator: Community Team

Who's getting baked today? (It takes 8 votes to hammer the bread)

Poll ended at Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:00 pm

Alison
33%
DaughterOfOmega
7%
DkKoba
No votes
Esooa
7%
Grogu
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
No votes
Made
No votes
Michelle
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
nutella
20%
staypositivefriend
No votes
tutuu
No votes
No Bake
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Croissant!!! (Host, Mods, Nonplayers, Deads)
33%

Total votes: 15
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 272

Re: Bread Mafia [Day 1]

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:53 am I'm either killing the baby yoda or voting off a wagon, since my other reads have a lot of town reads
"DOOM did not try to kill Grogu"

meanwhile I spend day one trying to get people to move off LC onto my mafia reads

:)
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Re: Bread Mafia [Day 3]

This is the point I hate about mafia, having to fight people lying about your game, it's kind of annoying because you spend more time on yourself than solving.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 794
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Omega, you’ve mentioned a few times in your defense that you had town reads on some people we now know to be town.

Why does that matter?
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:28 pm Also to the people like Michelle/Jay/etc bringing up the fact that my reads changed 180 a lot, and I was being inconsistent with what alignment I thought people were. You should take a second to ask yourself whether town or mafia have more information. Hesitancy is something I have more now because I haven't actively played mafia in almost three years, and I have had a lot of personal struggles with the game of mafia. I might be a veteran of this game, but a rusty town is hard to play.

If I am mafia, I can build a consistent plan and play a very constructed game with solid reads on town to get them baked.
There’s nothing wrong with changing your reads. I have changed mine numerous times in this game.

I’m just hoping to understand why yours changed in the moments I mentioned. Primarily, what changed your mind about Ellie during Night 1? What guided your views of Made and Michelle on Day 2?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Also I took no offense @Grogu. I’m certainly a nut. :smile:

Thanks for the backup nonetheless tutuu.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 505
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:05 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:27 am Anyways the town are

Made
Michelle
Spf

Tutu
Esooa
Nutella

Jay goes last in the POE if necessary

Easy game, scum should probably be CCing
so your poe is alison, dkkoba, grogu, doom, jjj

with jjj being the last

could you pls gun to head order the first 4?
Nope!
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:01 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:28 pm Also to the people like Michelle/Jay/etc bringing up the fact that my reads changed 180 a lot, and I was being inconsistent with what alignment I thought people were. You should take a second to ask yourself whether town or mafia have more information. Hesitancy is something I have more now because I haven't actively played mafia in almost three years, and I have had a lot of personal struggles with the game of mafia. I might be a veteran of this game, but a rusty town is hard to play.

If I am mafia, I can build a consistent plan and play a very constructed game with solid reads on town to get them baked.
There’s nothing wrong with changing your reads. I have changed mine numerous times in this game.

I’m just hoping to understand why yours changed in the moments I mentioned. Primarily, what changed your mind about Ellie during Night 1? What guided your views of Made and Michelle on Day 2?
I had Ellie on the boundary, and others wanted to kill her. I reread the EOD after the flip of LC. I came to the realization I was wrong in a few places, and I wanted to review Made/Ellie/Mac

at EOD1 I said "I want to vote my other scum over Ellie" but then I found made a bit townier than her on the reread, and Mac flipped town at the start of d2. I ended up with Ellie being at the bottom, and with the flips of LC and Mac, she seemed very likely mafia at that point.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Alright, thanks. I’ll think about that and spare you further questions until I complete my analyses.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Alison wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:15 pm Two questions.

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, did you have any inkling as to the basis of my townread on you?

@nutella Why do you think I'm scum?
I did not lol, but that was a silly reason to TR me—I “soft” a PR in most games I play, or so I’m told, by saying stuff like “you can’t kill me” or “I’m literally confirmed town” when I’m not.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 510

Post by tutuu »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:36 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:33 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:28 pm If I am mafia, I can build a consistent plan and play a very constructed game with solid reads on town to get them baked.
Just like you consistently claim you scumread Grogu without actually doing much to kill him in the end, and then claim that you ought to be townread for his pelt?
What was there to do? Grogu has spent much of this game not playing. I'd like to know how I am supposed to continue to evolve the read I had from a player refusing to take part in solving the game. This is why he has never been a town read for me, and due to that I would take credit yes.

It's beyond my realm of logic to understand how you want me to continue to push someone even harder when they don't give me much to go on. Understand the game better would be my advice to you.
I don't care how much Grogu posted. He has interactions with other people, not with you.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:38 pm Even more ignorant of you is to say I am partners with Alison, which if you read my ISO would know can't be possible.

Which makes me worried you are lying, and that would mean you potentially not being the alignment of town.
If you think I might be Mafia here my response would be to advise you to understand the game better and try to be less ignorant yourself.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I didn't consider that I had putted DOOM and Alison in the same team though. I didn't read over their interactions that much.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 659
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:54 pm This is the point I hate about mafia, having to fight people lying about your game, it's kind of annoying because you spend more time on yourself than solving.
there are people lying and people not understanding your game.
Between the 2 is a slim difference.
You don't have to fight, but scumhunting would be nice.

What is your solve for this game after the claims?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.

Made wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:27 am
Esooa wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:05 am
Made wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 4:56 am but yeah, most situations where nutella is mafia, tutuu is town I think? this part wasn't very math-y but make sense i think
[VOTE: Tutuu] aubergine
not really a valid way to look at it. It was a PR hunt kill if they targeted tutuu. Avoiding considering this in "who would mafia kill" is flawed
working on a proof, but in all situations where this was a hunt kill (beside them actually believe her joke post at the beginning of the game, which is RIDDDICUULLAAASSSSS ( @JaggedJimmyJay @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME ) Tutuu is bad.

As of this point, the only person to indicate in thread they believed that I was a PR before I revealed I was one was you and SPF (who is town). This means if Essoa is bad, Tutuu is bad (AKA the Esooa Association)

The Esooa Association states that if you-Esooa- are bad, you were incentivized to kill me last night. Because no kill happened last night players (right now just Esooa) who guess i was yesterday a PR are most likely to be bad, and are almost definitely bad with Tutuu
I think locking in the assumption that mafia were PR hunting and that mafia PR hunting looks the way you think it does is is uh

Probably not a good idea
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

doom started off pushing on alison, reversed that to a townread, then stopped caring about her. last thing i remember from her is saying "i wanna develop my alison read nice and slowly"

lol @ calling those interactions non-partnery

doom is not describing her play properly and fairly, its not necessarily scummy since some townies like to display uncalled for confidence and arbitrarily claim they are lock town for no reason, but its slimy and i dont like it

nanook - his style is very easily to replicate as wolf, as he himself admits that he doesn't believe in "posting outside one's range", and generally he can be scum pretty much every game he plays. has been hitting his town markers imo but we do have 3 wolves that were probably all deep on day 1, so, we have to start moving around furniture and looking at the corner of the rooms (i just made this phrase up)
That’s not really what I said lol

And regardless of whether you think my style is easy to replicate (it isn’t), I don’t bother trying to when I’m scum.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:33 pm
nanook - his style is very easily to replicate as wolf, as he himself admits that he doesn't believe in "posting outside one's range", and generally he can be scum pretty much every game he plays. has been hitting his town markers imo but we do have 3 wolves that were probably all deep on day 1, so, we have to start moving around furniture and looking at the corner of the rooms (i just made this phrase up)

And regardless of whether you think my style is easy to replicate (it isn’t), I don’t bother trying to when I’m scum.
if you dont bother to replicate your style as scum then id argue that you dont think that its hard replicate it otherwise you would be outing yourself every time you roll scum, but this isnt a really relevant argument so shrug emoji
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 826
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Alison wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:15 pm Two questions.

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, did you have any inkling as to the basis of my townread on you?

@nutella Why do you think I'm scum?
very, very limited world possibilities and you have positioned yourself the way i think you would as a wolf
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I suspect Nanook’s solving style would be relatively easy to fake, e.g. making snap reads with a low degree of wordy explanation and building an elimination pool. I think his responses to today’s claim drama would be more difficult to fake, especially in real time.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

tutuu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:37 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:33 pm

if you dont bother to replicate your style as scum then id argue that you dont think that its hard replicate it otherwise you would be outing yourself every time you roll scum, but this isnt a really relevant argument so shrug emoji
What

I don’t replicate it cause I don’t think it increases my chances of winning, when I’m scum I just play whatever way I think gives me the best chance to win, and that’s almost never the way that I think gives me the best chance to win when I’m town.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I’m iffy on Alison clearing Nanook for days on the basis of a power role read. Could be, but the thought never occurred to me, and Nanook calls himself confirmed all the time.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

vibing with tooty toots a lot. i think ali/domo/grog fits
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:44 pm I’m iffy on Alison clearing Nanook for days on the basis of a power role read. Could be, but the thought never occurred to me, and Nanook calls himself confirmed all the time.
yeah my thought when she said that was that it's a very easy thing for her to set up to call back to lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

like i know that sounds confbiasy but my impression is it's legitimately a strategy scum alison would consciously use
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

nutella wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:07 pm vibing with tooty toots a lot. i think ali/domo/grog fits
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 501
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

hi

Do you all think that it is extremely likely that Tutuu was targeted last night?

Cuz if you don’t it means she is bad. I really think we all should put more energy there
Pov: you reading my takes
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

those look so comfy omg
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Made wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:10 pm hi

Do you all think that it is extremely likely that Tutuu was targeted last night?

Cuz if you don’t it means she is bad. I really think we all should put more energy there
i think it's quite possible yes

salty it wasnt me but

yeah

(i do have it in the back of my mind tho, esooa and i were both waffling on it last night fwiw)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i also think that the way both grogu and doom lashed out at me was weird. i dont see how i provoked them

i could be biased so i would need third person perspective but it felt really weird

I think it’s very possible yeah

If I didn’t think it was she’d be who I’m voting for lol
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm doing my interactive analyses now. I have been a wrong stupid dumb butt much of this game, so whatever I say will need a second set of eyes. And a third.

But it ought to help get clarity on these team possibilities.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i was:

spf's top townread
jay's top townread
dont reevaluate until fx townread by nutella
dont reevaluate until fx townread by nanook
townread by michelle
townread by alison
townread by esooa (i think)
potentially more that i dont remember

you're tunneling me and you're wrong.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Okay, so if Tutuu town poe is:

Alison nanook jjj omega essoa baby_yoda nanook.

If we have a deep wolf it’s either Alison JJJ or Esooa right?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Made wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:16 pm Okay, so if Tutuu town poe is:

Alison nanook jjj omega essoa baby_yoda nanook.

If we have a deep wolf it’s either Alison JJJ or Esooa right?
koba too

i wouldnt call alison deep at this point if shes a wolf. or jay.

esooa would be super deep if wolf. based off of my understanding of everyone's reads
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Is JJJ particularly good at faking long association based reads? Like he came up with his whole association chart which made sense but was entirely wrong looking back at it. It seems like a bad idea to be so wrong
Michelle
Made Man

Re: Bread Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Michelle »

I want to see the progression of votes in day 1, I coloured them in green the flipped villagers, in light green the mechanically confirmed
Btw @DkKoba you said you have some pics after VCs please post them
Michelle wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 1:24 pm deleting some rows from VCs
and now ordering them chronologically
Michelle wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:54 pmthis is a post where I quoted some VCs, keeping it for refference
Michelle wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:00 am This wagon formation alwaya bakes a wolf

[VOTE: SPF] aubergine

Alison 1 Made
Esooa 1 DkKoba
JaggedJimmyJay 1 tutuu
Long Con 1 Esooa
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME 1 Long Con
staypositivefriend 1 Michelle

Michelle wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:57 am
Alison 1 Made
DaughterOfOmega
EllieDelight 1 Long Con
JaggedJimmyJay 1 tutuu
Long Con 5 EllieDelight, nutella, Alison, staypositivefriend, Esooa
Michelle 1 DkKoba

Oh my,
Michelle wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:58 am When on earth a player like LC has such a huge wagon on day 1 of a game and one who claimed wolf like me and is supected by everyone and their mother has just one vote?
Probably he scum slipped, but i am not sold on that, but keeping all day a single wagon is antitown iykwim

And the game has few mafia monsters, none of them stressed by such thing.
I will try to read and see what happened.

EllieDelight 1 Long Con
JaggedJimmyJay 1 tutuu
Long Con 7 MacDougall, nutella, Made, EllieDelight, Alison, staypositivefriend, Esooa
Made 1 NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Michelle 1 DkKoba
Michelle wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:08 am
DaughterOfOmega 1 tutuu
EllieDelight 3 Long Con, Esooa, MacDougall
Esooa 1 DaughterOfOmega
Long Con 4 staypositivefriend, nutella, EllieDelight, Alison
Made 2 NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, JaggedJimmyJay
Michelle 2 Grogu, Made
tutuu 1 DkKoba
Michelle wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:42 am
DaughterOfOmega 1 tutuu
EllieDelight 4 Long Con, Esooa, MacDougall, Michelle
Esooa 1 DaughterOfOmega
Long Con 4 staypositivefriend, nutella, EllieDelight, Alison
Michelle 2 Grogu, Made
tutuu 1 DkKoba

Tied wagons rn
Michelle wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:10 am
EllieDelight 3 Long Con, Esooa, Michelle
Esooa 1 MacDougall
Long Con 6 staypositivefriend, nutella, EllieDelight, Alison, Made, DaughterOfOmega
Michelle 1 Grogu
tutuu 1 DkKoba
Michelle wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:33 pm
Alison 1 Michelle
EllieDelight 3 JaggedJimmyJay, Esooa, Alison
Esooa 1 MacDougall
Long Con 5 staypositivefriend, nutella, EllieDelight, Made, DaughterOfOmega
MacDougall 1 Long Con
Michelle 1 Grogu
tutuu 1 DkKoba
Michelle wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:43 pm [VOTE: Ellie ] aubergine

EllieDelight 5 JaggedJimmyJay, Michelle, Esooa, Long Con, Alison
Esooa 1 MacDougall
Long Con 5 staypositivefriend, nutella, EllieDelight, Made, DaughterOfOmega
Michelle 1 Grogu
tutuu 1 DkKoba
Michelle wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:21 pm
EllieDelight 6 tutuu, JaggedJimmyJay, Michelle, Esooa, Long Con, Alison
Grogu 1 staypositivefriend
Long Con 5 nutella, EllieDelight, MacDougall, Made, DaughterOfOmega
Michelle 1 Grogu
Michelle wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:38 pm
EllieDelight 6 tutuu, JaggedJimmyJay, Michelle, Esooa, Long Con, Alison
Esooa 2 Made, DkKoba
Grogu 1 staypositivefriend
Long Con 4 nutella, EllieDelight, MacDougall, DaughterOfOmega
Michelle 1 Grogu
Michelle wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:08 pm [VOTE: Made ] aubergine
Voted for science

EllieDelight 5 staypositivefriend, tutuu, Esooa, Long Con, Alison
Esooa 2 DkKoba, MacDougall
Long Con 3 nutella, EllieDelight, Made
Made 4 Michelle, DaughterOfOmega, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, JaggedJimmyJay
Michelle 1 Grogu
Michelle wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:31 am
EllieDelight 4 Alison, Esooa, tutuu, nutella

votes now
Ellie at 4 votes
Michelle wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:16 am I found my last post when i fell asleep
Wagons:

EllieDelight. 5 staypositivefriend, tutuu, Esooa, Long Con, Alison
Esooa. 2. DkKoba, MacDougall
Long Con 3. nutella, EllieDelight, Made
Made. 4. Michelle, DaughterOfOmega, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, JaggedJimmyJay
Michelle 1 Grogu

I woke up with the idea that all these were t/t/t, except Esooa's, she is suspect because is not growing as wagon at all.
Grogu voting for me as single vote doesn't look like a wolf tbh

Nutella"s push for Long Con looks like she made it up and shows why i will never trust Nut in this game.
Michelle wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:10 am how eveyone went back to LC?

EllieDelight 2 tutuu, Alison
Esooa 1 DkKoba
Long Con 10 JaggedJimmyJay, nutella, EllieDelightMade, Esooa, staypositivefriend, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Long ConMacDougall, DaughterOfOmega
Made Michelle
Michelle 1  Grogu

I kept the last VC in this form to be easy to work with

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Made wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:20 pm Is JJJ particularly good at faking long association based reads? Like he came up with his whole association chart which made sense but was entirely wrong looking back at it. It seems like a bad idea to be so wrong
that was before our entire PoE got cleared due to sudden and unexpected power roles remember
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

@tutuu link me some scum games, please recent

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

eso has 550 posts in her iso in that powerwolf game yea im not reading shit go to hell if ur mafia this game @Esooa
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:22 pm
Made wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:20 pm Is JJJ particularly good at faking long association based reads? Like he came up with his whole association chart which made sense but was entirely wrong looking back at it. It seems like a bad idea to be so wrong
that was before our entire PoE got cleared due to sudden and unexpected power roles remember
Yes, but scumJJJ would know he was wrong writing this
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Michelle wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:23 pm @tutuu link me some scum games, please recent
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 276&t=1972 the one and only in the last 2 years
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Made wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:24 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:22 pm
Yes, but scumJJJ would know he was wrong writing this
i wouldnt assume that jjj wouldnt try to powerwolf, no (definition of powerwolf = scumside entirely and never pressure wolves and only kill villagers)
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Wait so we’re confident that Tutuu is mafia because she’s hit all of her town markers but hasn’t been mafia in 2 years???

Alisons votes look the worst here
[VOTE: Alison] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

My chart sucked in that the orange blocks appear wrong, but the yellow pile might still be salvageable. Either way it's definitely not my best chart. Anyway I don't much care about it anymore and am reassessing interactions from the start.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Made wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:27 pm Wait so we’re confident that Tutuu is town* because she’s hit all of her town markers but hasn’t been mafia in 2 years???

yesssss, and im town and the ppl making those reads are correct that im town, u mad?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:29 pm
Made wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:27 pm Wait so we’re confident that Tutuu is town* because she’s hit all of her town markers but hasn’t been mafia in 2 years???

yesssss, and im town and the ppl making those reads are correct that im town, u mad?
Not at u pal
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Made wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:30 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:29 pm

Not at u pal
i was just trying to be funny, sorry :P
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:28 pm My chart sucked in that the orange blocks appear wrong, but the yellow pile might still be salvageable. Either way it's definitely not my best chart. Anyway I don't much care about it anymore and am reassessing interactions from the start.
Why change so much now that spf flipped but so so hesitant to change before that?

You made me cry mr jjj
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Made wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:30 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:28 pm My chart sucked in that the orange blocks appear wrong, but the yellow pile might still be salvageable. Either way it's definitely not my best chart. Anyway I don't much care about it anymore and am reassessing interactions from the start.
Why change so much now that spf flipped but so so hesitant to change before that?

You made me cry mr jjj
Same question at Nanook
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

if you want to see scum Jay go to game of champions in 2020 and Iso his posts. Also you can check how Sloonei figured he is wolf. Idk if he knew it because Sloonei was also wolf in another team, but he was authentic in his scumhunt.

As someone who saw Jay as both AIs I am not terrified to loose to scum Jay but I would be ashamed to ML again town Jay

Return to “Previous Heists”