Bread Mafia [Game Over]

Moderator: Community Team

Who's getting baked today? (It takes 8 votes to hammer the bread)

Poll ended at Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:00 pm

Alison
33%
DaughterOfOmega
7%
DkKoba
No votes
Esooa
7%
Grogu
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
No votes
Made
No votes
Michelle
No votes
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
nutella
20%
staypositivefriend
No votes
tutuu
No votes
No Bake
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Croissant!!! (Host, Mods, Nonplayers, Deads)
33%

Total votes: 15
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 510

Re: Bread Mafia [Day 3]

Post by tutuu »

Also self reminder to skim eso's wolf game on mu where she destroyed mac
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Grogu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:51 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:45 am
Grogu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:44 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:53 am @staypositivefriend who was your target in the first nights?
What is their claim?
Shes the jailkeeper, n1 nutella n2 tutuu
Whoa so that means Tutuu was kill or killer. What has tutu said?
Why does it matter what tutu said in this particular instance?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Grogu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:50 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:44 am
Grogu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:42 am What are the claims?
Michelle is actually toen after all? I quit this game. This is so hard, how do you find the scum over text? It amazes me.
Why are u asking what are the claims if you know that we know that Michelle is town?
I want to have all the info. I am not going to read anything because there are 100s of posts.
I start to feel like jay is a manipulative player. I believe he is probably scum. That or just has psychopath behavior lol
You seem to be a non native english speaker so i hope jay doesnt get offended by this. I believe that youre making a joke here / trying to be cute but im letting u know that youre coming off as extremely rude in this particular joke by calling someone a psychopath

That aside, i agree that jay might be scum
Grogu
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 238

Post by Grogu »

Maybe you had a claim or you acted suspiciously idk.
Why are you talking about yourself in 3rd person?
Image Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Grogu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:04 am Maybe you had a claim or you acted suspiciously idk.
Because what you said didnt make sense and it looked to me like you're struggling to fake solving. Spf jailkept me and there was no kill. Thats it. Regardless of my alignment I would clearly have the same reaction
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

:confused:
tutuu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:04 am
Grogu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:50 am
tutuu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:44 am
Grogu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:42 am What are the claims?
Michelle is actually toen after all? I quit this game. This is so hard, how do you find the scum over text? It amazes me.
Why are u asking what are the claims if you know that we know that Michelle is town?
I want to have all the info. I am not going to read anything because there are 100s of posts.
I start to feel like jay is a manipulative player. I believe he is probably scum. That or just has psychopath behavior lol
You seem to be a non native english speaker so i hope jay doesnt get offended by this. I believe that youre making a joke here / trying to be cute but im letting u know that youre coming off as extremely rude in this particular joke by calling someone a psychopath

That aside, i agree that jay might be scum
I only mean it in a game setup. That is a compliment for a great player, being manipulative and being able to trick others.
Being called a killer is much worse, yet we all do just that.
Maybe don’t read into it personally. I don’t know the guy, how would I mean that as a personal thing?
Image Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

"Has psychopath behavior" suggests that he always has it, outside the game too

I understood that you were joking, and im letting u know that in my opinion most other people will agree with me that your joke can come off as tone deaf. Feel free to do whatever you want with that information
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:07 am
Grogu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:04 am Maybe you had a claim or you acted suspiciously idk.
Because what you said didnt make sense and it looked to me like you're struggling to fake solving. Spf jailkept me and there was no kill. Thats it. Regardless of my alignment I would clearly have the same reaction
So you are a great player too it seems. Well I’m going to stop trying then. It seems that asking questions is dumb and no matter what I look for is useless.
I’ll let you all solve and figure it out and I’ll vote with people I trust. I’m just not good at the game I see.
If I was blocked from making the kill I would be freaking out and a total mess. I just can’t lie to save my life, but it seems you are a pro. (In the game only, please disclaimer**** I meant this as not an insult. Please do not prosecute me. This is game related only)
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:10 am "Has psychopath behavior" suggests that he always has it, outside the game too

I understood that you were joking, and im letting u know that in my opinion most other people will agree with me that your joke can come off as tone deaf. Feel free to do whatever you want with that information
At no point I talk about real life. We are playing a fantasy game.
He has been one of my favorite players here which to me it breaks my heart if he is in fact mafia. Which in turns means he is a truly amazing player and can manipulate me and the rest of us, act normal under duress, seem innocent etc. I saw someone talk about his into psychology and so am I. Someone who studies other people behavior wouldn’t be offended by someone calling out hypothetical game related psychological traits.
Is just a game. If he was offended or anyone for that matter I truly apologize. I’ll continue to add a disclaimer to my post that are game related.
Image Image Image
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 659
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

@Grogu give me your old games links please , trust me i will read them with open heart
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Stop adding things to my posts that are not there. Thanks
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Michelle wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:16 am @Grogu give me your old games links please , trust me i will read them with open heart
I played ToS if that’s not clear yet.
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Buh bye
(Game related, I’m not leaving this planet or anything)
Image Image Image
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Michelle you should focus on scum hunting. As a cleared player that is more important than to prove to others I am town.
Image Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison + Grogu + 1
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I don't think Grogu and Jay are w/w
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison + Jay/Grogu + DOOM/NOOK
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

did koba link any scum games let me check
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

I'm around and have read through the thread. No, me not responding at 2am does not mean I'm frozen. I checked the thread while in queue for DOTA 2, got distracted with the game, and then went to bed after. I have school today but I'll try to eke out some time to respond to stuff.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@DkKoba can you please link your last wolf game? preferably on a site with ISO function? i dont know if epic mafia has an ISO function

Do you think you're outside your scum range this game? How would you rate your scum game from 1 to 10?
Alison

Post by Alison »

My townread on nook was based on what I thought was a PR soft from him (repeatedly insisting that he's confirmed town in weird contexts), and it's why I was tight-lipped about it. If you want a reason why I'm not mafia, start with the fact that he's still alive. With both PRs accounted for, I no longer have a strong reason to townread nook, but I'll likely be starting from scratch anyway given all of Ellie/Made/Michelle/SPF are now confirmed town (which I thought was VERY unlikely).
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Grogu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:20 am Michelle you should focus on scum hunting. As a cleared player that is more important than to prove to others I am town.
That is what she's attempting to do by asking you to link her your past games, which you are deflecting by expressing some kind of bizarre frustration at me that doesn't really make sense since I did not accuse you of anything

Are you faking it because you saw that multiple towns are getting towncleared for it or what?
Alison

Post by Alison »

Two questions.

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, did you have any inkling as to the basis of my townread on you?

@nutella Why do you think I'm scum?
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:07 pm
Grogu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:20 am Michelle you should focus on scum hunting. As a cleared player that is more important than to prove to others I am town.
That is what she's attempting to do by asking you to link her your past games, which you are deflecting by expressing some kind of bizarre frustration at me that doesn't really make sense since I did not accuse you of anything

Are you faking it because you saw that multiple towns are getting towncleared for it or what?
That is silly. I am town, she has not expressed a scum read on me so you are wrong. She made it clear she’s trying to clear me.
Second I’m not frustrated. I also do not fake anything, I just told you I do not know how to. I am way more awkward if I had to be deceptive.***

***(Game related no person were harmed in this post)
Image Image Image
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alison wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:15 pm Two questions.

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, did you have any inkling as to the basis of my townread on you?

Same question as nutella applies to you too, @tutuu. I saw you mentioned me and suspect me of pocketing you. I have not been pocketing you, and I would not target you to pocket if I was scum.
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

TOS is not like this game.
Image Image Image
Alison

Post by Alison »

Grogu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:27 pm TOS is not like this game.
No, it isn't. Tell me about what your POE is like right now.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Grogu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:26 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:07 pm

That is silly. I am town, she has not expressed a scum read on me so you are wrong. She made it clear she’s trying to clear me.
Second I’m not frustrated. I also do not fake anything, I just told you I do not know how to. I am way more awkward if I had to be deceptive.***

***(Game related no person were harmed in this post)
lol
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:26 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:15 pm Two questions.

Same question as nutella applies to you too, @tutuu. I saw you mentioned me and suspect me of pocketing you. I have not been pocketing you, and I would not target you to pocket if I was scum.
I think you're scum because our consensus PoE on the first two days was completely wrong, you seem to have been comfortable in that situation, someone has to be wolf, and you're more than capable of fooling us and being towny
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

It's not so much that I'm finding tangible reasons to call you scum, but I am finding more tangible reasons to call others town more so than call you town
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i will refrain from doing pre=flip associations but i want to restate how important it is imo the fact that whoever are the 3 wolves, chances are they were all comfortable with the wagons and poe we had on day 1 and day 2 since it was literally all on town if im not misremembering

when town is devouring itself, what most scum do is just sit back and not get in the way

if there were any v/v wagons or reads or pushes happening on the previous two days, and some player strongly took a stance in an argument involving those two, then that player is >rand town
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

and if a player said something like "im fine with either X or Y" when X and Y are both people in our ex-poe, and no other input on X or Y (from that player) then that player is >rand scum
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

im procrastinating on homework cuz i cant stop thinking about this game. it wrong but i cant help it. i really want to know who fooled me so much. not one, not two, but three people. the audacity
tutuu

Re: Bread Mafia [Day 1]

Post by tutuu »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:33 pm I don't like killing Ellie over scum reads I have meh
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

finishing koba's first iso page makes me wanna quit this thing im doing already. i wont. but ill take a break.
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 272

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

I don't have the effort in me to be towny and lock the game. It seems from my perspective that 5 kills ends the game. I think nutella and myself are town which gives me a clear 5 kill list, but as life goes it's not that easy for others.
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

my hope is that Alison or Grogu flip mafia, so that I can post my interactions with them and be town lol
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:21 pm my hope is that Alison or Grogu flip mafia, so that I can post my interactions with them and be town lol
i'm interested as to why you're saying your interactions with scum!grogu look good on you

because i just isoed you, and you have no direct interactions with him sans one post. you only have posts calling him scum without engaging with him.

you also have one post where you call him scum but say you dont wanna push him

and you also have a post where you say that he's scum but you'd rather push someone else
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Also to the people like Michelle/Jay/etc bringing up the fact that my reads changed 180 a lot, and I was being inconsistent with what alignment I thought people were. You should take a second to ask yourself whether town or mafia have more information. Hesitancy is something I have more now because I haven't actively played mafia in almost three years, and I have had a lot of personal struggles with the game of mafia. I might be a veteran of this game, but a rusty town is hard to play.

If I am mafia, I can build a consistent plan and play a very constructed game with solid reads on town to get them baked.
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

tutuu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:26 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:21 pm my hope is that Alison or Grogu flip mafia, so that I can post my interactions with them and be town lol
i'm interested as to why you're saying your interactions with scum!grogu look good on you

because i just isoed you, and you have no direct interactions with him sans one post. you only have posts calling him scum without engaging with him.

and you also have a post where you say that he's scum but you'd rather push someone else
You say the bolded, and then say multiple posts of mine. Lol
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

actually i take that back. i see no direct interaction between doom and grogu at all (from doom's side)

from grogu's side there is one - quoting doom's post and congratulating her on her transition

doom keeps saying that grogu is scum and yet
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:15 am I find that my reads are so contrarian that posting them would just get me scum read, but I don't play mafia like a scared person.

SPF
Alison
Koba
Esooa
Michelle
tutuu
Nanook
Grogu
Jay
Made
Nutella
Ellie
lists him in the middle here

she continues to call grogu scum and then she goes on voting ellie, made and michelle d2
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

if either doom or grogu is mafia the other one is extremely likely to be mafia imo
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:29 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:26 pm

You say the bolded, and then say multiple posts of mine. Lol
you dont have any direct interactions with him. by that i mean talking to him. quoting a post of his
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

tutuu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:30 pm actually i take that back. i see no direct interaction between doom and grogu at all (from doom's side)

from grogu's side there is one - quoting doom's post and congratulating her on her transition

doom keeps saying that grogu is scum and yet
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:15 am I find that my reads are so contrarian that posting them would just get me scum read, but I don't play mafia like a scared person.

SPF
Alison
Koba
Esooa
Michelle
tutuu
Nanook
Grogu
Jay
Made
Nutella
Ellie
lists him in the middle here

she continues to call grogu scum and then she goes on voting ellie, made and michelle d2
I also spent time defending Ellie, made, and Michelle at times. You can bring up one side of the coin to act like I am mafia, do you bud

This is what commonly occurs to a player like me, I post a lot of thoughts and reads, so in the endgame people like this just bring up the bad ones to paint am incomplete and incorrect picture that is posted as a full picture of my game.
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

tutuu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:30 pm if either doom or grogu is mafia the other one is extremely likely to be mafia imo
This is hilarious to me.

Talk about a biased perspective of the game.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:28 pm If I am mafia, I can build a consistent plan and play a very constructed game with solid reads on town to get them baked.
Just like you consistently claim you scumread Grogu without actually doing much to kill him in the end, and then claim that you ought to be townread for his pelt?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison + Grogu + DOOM is the wolf team
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

tutuu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:33 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:28 pm If I am mafia, I can build a consistent plan and play a very constructed game with solid reads on town to get them baked.
Just like you consistently claim you scumread Grogu without actually doing much to kill him in the end, and then claim that you ought to be townread for his pelt?
What was there to do? Grogu has spent much of this game not playing. I'd like to know how I am supposed to continue to evolve the read I had from a player refusing to take part in solving the game. This is why he has never been a town read for me, and due to that I would take credit yes.

It's beyond my realm of logic to understand how you want me to continue to push someone even harder when they don't give me much to go on. Understand the game better would be my advice to you.
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Even more ignorant of you is to say I am partners with Alison, which if you read my ISO would know can't be possible.

Which makes me worried you are lying, and that would mean you potentially not being the alignment of town.
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Like we can ignore the fact I tried to bring in other wagons day one instead of LC, which most of the others ITT were just relaxing and being fine with the LC bake for hours on end.

I wonder why a mafia is trying to bring in other options instead of sitting on LC, who knows.

Return to “Previous Heists”