Long Con
Guillotine
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 81
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Re: Bike [Day 0]

Post by Guillotine »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:56 pm Nothing I have posted has been scummy. The scumreads on me are silly. You guys are scumreading the first person to stick their nose up and make multiple posts in the thread. How often does your strategy result in you correctly scumreading members of the Mafia?
How long you have been playing mafia?
Spoiler: show
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 411

Post by tutuu »

I am hesitant to attempt to read Marmot as he always rands Mafia and the last time I tried to Gambler's Fallacy townread him that didn't turn out well.

The fact is that he is scumsiding be scumreading me (a Town-aligned person) and it's unfortunate when he has so much meta on me. So I will never feel comfortable townreading him and it would be easier if he wasn't scumreading someone that I know is Town-aligned.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:14 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:56 pm Nothing I have posted has been scummy. The scumreads on me are silly. You guys are scumreading the first person to stick their nose up and make multiple posts in the thread. How often does your strategy result in you correctly scumreading members of the Mafia?
I don't know. Let's say 5 or 6 years.
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Master Radishes »

I was going to defend tutuu because I wuv her, but this
tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:56 pm Nothing I have posted has been scummy. The scumreads on me are silly.
is exactly my thought process/reaction when I rand scum and get caught early for stupid reasons.

Tutuu pls don't be a wolf. :puppy:
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:16 pm
I have for a very long time too. In my experience Mafia's WIFOM during day 1 is disregarded as joking around because it would be too obvious and nothing is ever too obvious, except most of the times it is. Chances of catching scum during D1 are higher than any other day, if players thought that if it looks like WIFOM is because maybe it is.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:15 pm I am hesitant to attempt to read Marmot as he always rands Mafia and the last time I tried to Gambler's Fallacy townread him that didn't turn out well.

The fact is that he is scumsiding be scumreading me (a Town-aligned person) and it's unfortunate when he has so much meta on me. So I will never feel comfortable townreading him and it would be easier if he wasn't scumreading someone that I know is Town-aligned.
Do you rely on meta a lot?
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Master Radishes
Hitman

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:01 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:44 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:39 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:05 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:39 amI suspect you though. I don’t trust people giving easy townreads early D1 or in this case D0.
Why do you town read all those people?
I think this is pretty normal for Tutu tbh. It's pretty normal for a lot of players, myself included. They even tend to be good. =p
If this is the case then im gonna have a hard time playing here.
I’m not a trusting player. My style is you are guilty until proven otherwise.
I mean your name is 'Guillotine' so that attitude makes sense. :goofp:

You'll be fine here, dw. People throw around early townreads but don't actually stick to them if they later find reason not to.

Also I'm giving you an early D0 townlean now.
I hosted a game where you were scum very recently. I’d be careful to try to do reverse psychology on me if I were you.

You made me realize something with that last sentence though. Im giving scum hints on how to manipulate me.
I don't even know which part of my post is supposed to be reverse psychology.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:21 pm I was going to defend tutuu because I wuv her, but this
tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:56 pm Nothing I have posted has been scummy. The scumreads on me are silly.
is exactly my thought process/reaction when I rand scum and get caught early for stupid reasons.

It is also my thought process/reaction when I rand Town and get scumread early for stupid reasons.

If you believe that it is possible that I am scum and you townread me less because you just discovered a reason for why I could be scum, that would be a logical fallacy, since everyone could be scum.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:22 pm
I have for a very long time too. In my experience Mafia's WIFOM during day 1 is disregarded as joking around because it would be too obvious and nothing is ever too obvious, except most of the times it is. Chances of catching scum during D1 are higher than any other day, if players thought that if it looks like WIFOM is because maybe it is.
Nothing in this post makes sense to me. If you want me to respond explain it with easier to parse words. What is your point?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:23 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:15 pm I am hesitant to attempt to read Marmot as he always rands Mafia and the last time I tried to Gambler's Fallacy townread him that didn't turn out well.

Do you rely on meta a lot?
I attempt to utilize every tool in my disposal.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:21 pm I was going to defend tutuu because I wuv her, but this

I think I desire to scumread this post. I'm not sure how genuine I believe is Master Radishes presenting himself as sad at the idea of having to scumread and vote me. Other people who have known me didn't present themselves as sad at the thought of being wrong, and depending on the person and the context that could be towny.

With that in mind, I talked myself into townreading Marmot (since he is so wrong and so confident in his wrongness on me) and I am going to put Master Radishes in red.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:25 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:39 amI suspect you though. I don’t trust people giving easy townreads early D1 or in this case D0.
I think this is pretty normal for Tutu tbh. It's pretty normal for a lot of players, myself included. They even tend to be good. =p

You'll be fine here, dw. People throw around early townreads but don't actually stick to them if they later find reason not to.

I hosted a game where you were scum very recently. I’d be careful to try to do reverse psychology on me if I were you.

You made me realize something with that last sentence though. Im giving scum hints on how to manipulate me.
Because i said that i'm suspicious of people easily townreading me on D1, you read this and still proceeded to easily townread me. Why would you do so if you just saw my reluctance towards that behavior? Maybe because you are not afraid to be scum read by me as a result thus you must be town. Too WIFOM to be WIFOM, except maybe it is WIFOM.

That is my thought process. I must say though im a naturally paranoid and skeptical player, so i'm giving you time to show me if you are town or not.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Master Radishes
Hitman

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:23 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:38 am Also HI DIZZY! There's litke 5141 reasons I luv u. Let's roleswap again. <3

(It's nice to see you're town as always, btw.)
*writes down MR JOAT*
FYI I was going to post at Sheppard with a reference to you and Roundbox, but (a) couldn't make something work that was innocuous enough for a scum to look past, and (b) felt I was maaaybe beginning to over-do it.

In hindsight...phew. :eek:
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:27 pm
Nothing in this post makes sense to me. If you want me to respond explain it with easier to parse words. What is your point?
My point is just because you were the first player to stuck your nose to create content it does not mean you can't be mafia.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Master Radishes
Hitman

tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:31 pm

I think I desire to scumread this post. I'm not sure how genuine I believe is Master Radishes presenting himself as sad at the idea of having to scumread and vote me. Other people who have known me didn't present themselves as sad at the thought of being wrong, and depending on the person and the context that could be towny.

With that in mind, I talked myself into townreading Marmot (since he is so wrong and so confident in his wrongness on me) and I am going to put Master Radishes in red.
:mafia:
Master Radishes
Hitman

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:32 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:25 pm

Because i said that i'm suspicious of people easily townreading me on D1, you read this and still proceeded to easily townread me. Why would you do so if you just saw my reluctance towards that behavior? Maybe because you are not afraid to be scum read by me as a result thus you must be town. Too WIFOM to be WIFOM, except maybe it is WIFOM.

That is my thought process. I must say though im a naturally paranoid and skeptical player, so i'm giving you time to show me if you are town or not.
Oh. It was a joke. You said you hated early townreads so I gave you one.

Hi I'm MR I'm suuuper funny.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:13 pm tutuu
Epignosis
Guillotine
Seanzie
Marmot

Dyslexicon

Rest

TonyStarkPrime
Master Radishes
Long Con
I'm really sorry. I accidently edited this post. I simpy wanted to copy paste it and add in two new names. But I forgot I have editing powers. I will ask for my editing powers to be removed.

This post (at the top of the page) didn't have Marmot and Long Con in it. I just added them. That is how the current post (latest post) I wished to post looks like.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

It didn't have Marmot and Master Radishes in it.
Master Radishes
Hitman

tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:35 pm
Epignosis
Guillotine
Seanzie
Marmot

Dyslexicon

Rest

TonyStarkPrime
Master Radishes
Long Con
I'm really sorry. I accidently edited this post. I simpy wanted to copy paste it and add in two new names. But I forgot I have editing powers. I will ask for my editing powers to be removed.

This post (at the top of the page) didn't have Marmot and Long Con in it. I just added them. That is how the current post (latest post) I wished to post looks like.
It was me you added, not LC, I believe.

But yeah, can confirm I saw the original.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:33 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:27 pm
My point is just because you were the first player to stuck your nose to create content it does not mean you can't be mafia.
Well, that is true. A person who sticks their nose might end up being scum.

But the scumreads on me aren't good. They're all bad. I believe that they exist simply because I was the first person to stick my nose up and you guys jumped the gun. Hence why I am calling people out for playing poorly, and I am urging them to try to play better.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

This wasn't saying to other people that they ought to townread me because I got the ball rolling. I was speculating on why people are being wrong on me.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 175

Post by Dyslexicon »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:28 pm Dizzy asked about the Dizzy TR too and Tutuu hasn’t answered yet. This has been noted.
I mean, I don't think she had been her since though, so that's hardly surprising.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:58 pmI believe that this might be sort of scummy from Long Con, as (I believe) he ignored some of the stuff happening earlier, and what he pointed out here is true, but it's also something wolves do. Point out obvious truths / misunderstanding in naked and discrete posts like this.
I did it too! Am I scummy yet? =p

I might end up having to check a game you randed scum in. But I also might be to lazy to.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:32 pmBecause i said that i'm suspicious of people easily townreading me on D1, you read this and still proceeded to easily townread me. Why would you do so if you just saw my reluctance towards that behavior? Maybe because you are not afraid to be scum read by me as a result thus you must be town. Too WIFOM to be WIFOM, except maybe it is WIFOM.

Or maybe he just had a town read on you lol
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:48 pm
Marmot wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:10 pm Did tutuu actually roll scum this game? Methinks yes.
Imagine playing multiple games with me where I was town and you knew I was town due to your TMI, being scum teammates with me when I rolled scum and having TMI on me from the start and seeing how I play like from the start, and still getting me wrong.
Tbf, when I was scum, I didn't pay much attention to you because I knew I had no shot at chopping you. :p

But I still luuuuuuuv youuuuuuu

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:34 pmOh. It was a joke. You said you hated early townreads so I gave you one.

I thought it was genuine.

Do you have any read on Guillo? He's been posting a lot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis
Guillotine
Seanzie
Marmot

Dyslexicon

Rest

TonyStarkPrime
Master Radishes
Long Con
Did I seriously just get a Day 0 townread?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ha! I know it was too good to be true. :biggrin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Master Radishes
Hitman

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:24 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:34 pmOh. It was a joke. You said you hated early townreads so I gave you one.

I thought it was genuine.

Do you have any read on Guillo? He's been posting a lot.
Image giving D0 reads. :rolleyes:

probs just town but 'super paranoid' is a sneaky scum attitude that gets towncleared so I'm not closing the book on that, considering he's playing it up a fair bit.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Imagine spelling words correctly.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 176
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Pretty sure we're all town and this is just a bastard game.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Master Radishes
Hitman

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:41 pm Pretty sure we're all town and this is just a bastard game.
Maybe we're all wolves.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:08 pm Yeah, I'm pretty sure Sean is fine tbh
Why is that?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:47 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:41 pm Pretty sure we're all town and this is just a bastard game.
Maybe we're all wolves.
:ponder:

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:48 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:08 pm Yeah, I'm pretty sure Sean is fine tbh
Why is that?
The posts you post. They seem ok. =p
Really though, I kind of liked your shrug reaction to being hounded by Epi, and also the analyses you've had. I just buy it, don't know what else I can say about it.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:35 pmImage giving D0 reads. :rolleyes:
probs just town but 'super paranoid' is a sneaky scum attitude that gets towncleared so I'm not closing the book on that, considering he's playing it up a fair bit.
Hm. So what you're saying is that you're actually teammates? Cool.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:19 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:58 pmI believe that this might be sort of scummy from Long Con, as (I believe) he ignored some of the stuff happening earlier, and what he pointed out here is true, but it's also something wolves do. Point out obvious truths / misunderstanding in naked and discrete posts like this.

I might end up having to check a game you randed scum in. But I also might be to lazy to.
I didn't notice.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:15 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:19 pm

I didn't notice.
No, I mean, I just did it now. Doesn't matter. Nothing matters. Video mafia was fun though. You should all join next time.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Marmot wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:24 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:48 pm
Marmot wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:10 pm Did tutuu actually roll scum this game? Methinks yes.
Imagine playing multiple games with me where I was town and you knew I was town due to your TMI, being scum teammates with me when I rolled scum and having TMI on me from the start and seeing how I play like from the start, and still getting me wrong.
Tbf, when I was scum, I didn't pay much attention to you because I knew I had no shot at chopping you. :p

But I still luuuuuuuv youuuuuuu

This is the frontline of the battlefield, soldier.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

If I let myself get distracted by hugging and kissing that would introduce a whole new layer of how I perceive people and of what I want to do. That muddies the accuracy of my reads. Hugs and kisses can be had plenty on Discord. Right now the only thing that matters to me is beating the Mafia and preventing my teammates from trying to kill me.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:12 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:07 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:00 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:24 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:32 am The mechanical intrigue part is missing in the OP, keep it in mind and don't forget about it please.

My guess would be a Mafia Framer and Town Cop, or perhaps a Mafia role that invalidates player's votes (Jay likes roles that mess with vote powers) or perhaps it's a Cop 13er where all Town are unaware Millers and the Mafia are all Godfathers.
Jay is hosting and you think those things are possible smh
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:26 pm
Guillotine wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:41 pm
tutuu wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:32 am The mechanical intrigue part is missing in the OP, keep it in mind and don't forget about it please.

My guess would be a Mafia Framer and Town Cop, or perhaps a Mafia role that invalidates player's votes (Jay likes roles that mess with vote powers) or perhaps it's a Cop 13er where all Town are unaware Millers and the Mafia are all Godfathers.
I scum read you hard for this. So early and you are already trying to create confusion.
I don’t think this is a good read
No? Then explain this.
It’s not trying to create confusion it’s just wrong
Then explain why you are shaking your head off to her mechanics ridiculous speculation
Are you scumreading TonyStarkPrime here? This is kind of a weird interaction imo.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:50 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:48 pm
Why is that?
The posts you post. They seem ok. =p
Really though, I kind of liked your shrug reaction to being hounded by Epi, and also the analyses you've had. I just buy it, don't know what else I can say about it.
You could say that you have TMI and save us all a few gamedays. Just a thought.

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 113
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Video mafia IS fun and you should all join us next week at 1pm EST on Saturday
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:02 pmYou could say that you have TMI and save us all a few gamedays. Just a thought.
Very cute.
snowmelts
Posts in topic: 7
Preferred Pronouns: each of us will try to provide our own pronouns as they come up:

it/its
fae/faer
ey/em
ae/aer

Post by snowmelts »

[yin, they]

all scum have talked at this point, we will be locking in grogu as town.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 31
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Day One

The last sighting was over three years ago. Old Toothless Tom Beeler was curled on his mattress behind the 76 dumpster when he swears he woke up hearing a grindin’ chain. It was late night, best I recall… maybe two or three in the morning. Dixie Avenue was dark and dead; ain’t nobody out and about in Juniper Grove at that hour. So you tell me what in tarnation was that boy doing on that bicycle in the middle of the damn road, starin’ straight through Tom’s soul like a gat damn devil raised to Earth? Most folk didn’t believe Tom, seein’ as how he was a crazy old man with garbage for decoration and no more’n eight fingers. But that’s just the last sighting. People been seeing that boy long as anyone remembers.

Day 1 is underway. You have 48 hours to eliminate someone if you so choose.

Please vote using the poll above the thread, but also call your votes in the thread using the [ vote ]USERNAME[ /vote ] tags (no spaces) or the "vote" button in the full text editor. This enables players to track when votes were placed.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Re: Bike [Day 1]

Post by Seanzie »

Is there a way to view the history of the vote poll?

tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:21 pm Is there a way to view the history of the vote poll?
No unfortunately.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 31
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Please call your votes in the thread when you place them, gang. :)
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”