falcon45ca
13%
JiwonMeganPark
50%
Long Con
No votes
John Dillinger (Host/NP)
25%
I'd like to join the spec chat (spoiler-free only)
13%

Total votes: 8
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 68

Re: GAME 1 - 8-Ball Mafia [Day 1]

Post by falcon45ca »

Alison wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:29 am natalija made an undeclared vote on Jiwon. Also no explanation. So them and Falcon are my scum pool right now.

Wilgy is the towniest player so far (never thought I'd say that), Michelle has been fairly townie and would be extremely so if Falcon is scum. I still townread LC. Everyone else is null.
How does your reads look if I'm town? Which is a guarantee btw.
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 71
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:42 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:15 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:12 am Also @Michelle , I'm not picking whats convenient in your posts, just your hypocrisy
Yeah sure, what else could you say, when you don't have a real explanation.
You being a hypocrite is the explanation. I gave examples of it as well.
Can you explain the hypocrite thing like I am 5?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:26 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:38 pm [VOTE: Jiwan] aubergine

Let's get this party started
Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:58 pm Is not day 1 yet to vote, but sure, you can bus your partener anytime you feel the need :dark:
So we have the posts above quoted and my guess who was ignored.
This makes me think that Falcon didn't interact with me on purpose so I voted him.
Later he is posting
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:58 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:16 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:38 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:05 pm [VOTE: Falcon] aubergine

For now

Natalie welcome ^^

Odd :beer:
Don't vote for me, I'm town. Didn't you read my 1st post?
The bellow quoted post? Proove it please
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:02 pm
-//-
You hears it here first. Hard claim Vanilla Town
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:02 pm Alison - Town
Michelle - Null

Natalija - Scum 50/50 with Jiwon

Games ez, let's yeet one of those two then PoE Michelle and Cat.
Do you care about the elimination? Looks for me that you don't :ponder:
I am doing my damndest here! I suppose my flip would of course prove it, but I figure since you believe I'm scum then the burden if proof is upon the believer.

Ironic that you question Dr Wilgy caring about the elimination when you vote me for no stated reason
Picking from my posts what is convenient to make a scum read for me.

I don't need more to consider you scum because this is scum behaviour @falcon45ca but if I am wrong I expect you to explain yourself and show me that your first post contains the truth
Here's your hypocrisy, I pointed it out earlier as you can see
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 21

Post by DrWilgy »

:workit:

Look at Cat

Not on a wagon

Y tho cat

You know where it's at
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Michelle's entire scum read on me seems to be dependent on me not answering her comment about me bussing my partner...this theory is of course predicated upon Jiwan being my scum teammate. Why do you think Jiwan is my teammate? Why am I your vote if you believe my being scum is dependent upon her being scum as well?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:12 am
cat wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:27 am Naked read is empty read without any explanation or context. Just writing down a name and allignment next to it.
I can see it's meta from your side but i wouldn't give points to someone because that's very easy to fake.

But Michelle feels sketchy for saying it's brave.
If it comes from mafia there's nothing brave about it. So my gut says it's likely mafia coming from the perspective that Wilgy is town or just pocketing.
[VOTE: Michelle] aubergine

Jiwon was completely focused on game 2 so i'll back the wagon even if it does have 3 votes already. But it felt so blatantly scummy that i'll say if it does flip mafia the voter is already on there.
That would be Falcon/Wilgy/Natalija.
A read in night 0 with so little content is brave from my pov no matter his AI.
'If' can cover a lot of bad inputs, from a wrong townie to a mafia pushing a narrative so don't tell me what's hapening if Dr W is mafia because i don't care about Dr. Ws alignament when I say he's brave.

If town he's risking few reads and when he will be questioned he will have to answer a lot, and if mafia it will be harder to push to mislim a town read he already gave and he does not know so early in the game who will be the thread consensus to elim at Eod.

OTOH I think this vote comes from town so carry on.
More hypocrisy. I also made a read on N0 w/ so little content, why am I not brave?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:34 pm

Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:58 pm Is not day 1 yet to vote, but sure, you can bus your partener anytime you feel the need :dark:
This makes me think that Falcon didn't interact with me on purpose so I voted him.
Later he is posting

For now

Natalie welcome ^^

-//-
Michelle - Null

I am doing my damndest here! I suppose my flip would of course prove it, but I figure since you believe I'm scum then the burden if proof is upon the believer.

Ironic that you question Dr Wilgy caring about the elimination when you vote me for no stated reason

I don't need more to consider you scum because this is scum behaviour @falcon45ca but if I am wrong I expect you to explain yourself and show me that your first post contains the truth
I don't see it. You can make it rainbow coloured, not just red, i just asked for a detailed explanation.

The reason for my vote is a thing I will reveal more detailed later, but first I need to know why you think I am hypocrite.
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:43 pm
cat wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:27 am Naked read is empty read without any explanation or context. Just writing down a name and allignment next to it.
I can see it's meta from your side but i wouldn't give points to someone because that's very easy to fake.

If it comes from mafia there's nothing brave about it. So my gut says it's likely mafia coming from the perspective that Wilgy is town or just pocketing.

Jiwon was completely focused on game 2 so i'll back the wagon even if it does have 3 votes already. But it felt so blatantly scummy that i'll say if it does flip mafia the voter is already on there.
'If' can cover a lot of bad inputs, from a wrong townie to a mafia pushing a narrative so don't tell me what's hapening if Dr W is mafia because i don't care about Dr. Ws alignament when I say he's brave.

If town he's risking few reads and when he will be questioned he will have to answer a lot, and if mafia it will be harder to push to mislim a town read he already gave and he does not know so early in the game who will be the thread consensus to elim at Eod.

More hypocrisy. I also made a read on N0 w/ so little content, why am I not brave?
No need to be envious now :p

Can you quote your read?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:41 pm Michelle's entire scum read on me seems to be dependent on me not answering her comment about me bussing my partner...this theory is of course predicated upon Jiwan being my scum teammate. Why do you think Jiwan is my teammate? Why am I your vote if you believe my being scum is dependent upon her being scum as well?
Seems

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:18 pm

Later he is posting

For now

Natalie welcome ^^

-//-
Michelle - Null

I don't see it. You can make it rainbow coloured, not just red, i just asked for a detailed explanation.

The reason for my vote is a thing I will reveal more detailed later, but first I need to know why you think I am hypocrite.

Can you quote your read?
It's a whopping 3 pages for you to read, but hey since I'm here, I already said since my read on Jiwan that I found her post to be sycophantic. It's like one of my first posts fer pete's sake.

Again, you're a hypocrite, as you ask others for detailed explanations yet offer none yourself.

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Michelle is probably town, but I don't care. I ain't got time for her malarkey
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 16
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Ok, I'll [VOTE: falcon] aubergine

The 'hypocrisy" ain't much to be that devoted to, you're like "case closed" and dusting off your hands. Over hypocrisy? There's a famous saying on this site.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Meh, potatoes gonna potato. Whatcha gonna do
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Low level of activity makes me think that Maf are content with the game state right now
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Long Con wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:12 pm Ok, I'll [VOTE: falcon] aubergine

The 'hypocrisy" ain't much to be that devoted to, you're like "case closed" and dusting off your hands. Over hypocrisy? There's a famous saying on this site.
So how do you read Michelle's take on me based off me not responding to her comment? Doesn't seem that much to be devoted to either, but here we are
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Long Con wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:12 pm Ok, I'll [VOTE: falcon] aubergine

This vote for me is opportunistic AF yo
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:29 pm

Later he is posting

-//-
Michelle - Null

Can you quote your read?
It's a whopping 3 pages for you to read, but hey since I'm here, I already said since my read on Jiwan that I found her post to be sycophantic. It's like one of my first posts fer pete's sake.

Again, you're a hypocrite, as you ask others for detailed explanations yet offer none yourself.

So you read people with words like sycophant, and you expect me to find the read in a word I never heard.
How is that a read?
You reffuse to explain your thoughts but I really need explanations because I am Esl and I hate when I don't understand things. Is nice to act superior and make me feel bad, but maybe sometimes stuborness becomes faulty isn't it?
I didn't want to explain in more details my vote for a reason and I said I will do this later.
By your posts if you are villager you may let paople who know me to pocket me by showing understanding towards me or let the people who don't know me to ignore our interaction with this low level of activity.
Wolves are very easy to hide in such game and you feel the need to say
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:34 pm Michelle is probably town, but I don't care. I ain't got time for her malarkey
and I swear I will not google what malarkey means at 4 am.

Anyway I find odd from mafia to say in my face that they don't care if I am villager, but my vote stays until you explain yourself successfully.
After all doesn't matter if the elimination of today is the 8th player (hope my memory serves me right) as long as a villager is eliminated and I want to find mafia not to banter for semantics.

I will be back later. :disappoint:

Alison
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:05 am
Alison wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:23 am Falcon why did you open the day with a vote on Jiwon? You didn't voice any suspicion of them before. Methinks you saw Wilgy suspect Jiwon, selected Jiwon as the exe target, and are trying to get a wagon rolling.
Pretty sure I called Jiwon a sycophant before Dr Wilgy even entered the thread, but Imma check.
So why's that scummy? If Jiwon was a sycophant to someone in the thread, yeah, maybe that's a pocket attempt. Nanook wasn't in the thread though, suggesting that it's out of a personal like of him rather than alignment related.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Thinking better [VOTE: cat] aubergine

Alison

Post by Alison »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:21 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:26 am I checked N0. The only person who had suspicion voiced on them was Wilgy voicing suspicion on Jiwon. In a vacuum I'd think that the people most likely to be selected by the mafia for exeing are the people who have suspicion on them (unless they themselves are scum), or Wilgy, since he's the most commonly misexed player.

Wilgy's being shielded by two players, one of whom I know to be town (me). That means that I think either Jiwon is scum, or the mafia targeted Jiwon for execution. If it's the latter then Falcon's vote looks super suspicious. I think town Falcon tends to be more paranoid and needly and constantly poke and prod at people he suspects, usually with strong, blunt rhetoric. This naked vote stuff isn't like him at all.
I like this. Unless you were hunting for a means to yeet Falcon to get that sweet sweet NK.
Naw. I wouldn't pick Falcon was the 8 ball if I was scum. He can be really townie if he wants to be. And the suspicious move on Jiwon occurred after N0, so I'd have no way of knowing that he was going to do something I could push him for.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Who has infiltrated the FBI?
Poll runs till Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:24 pm
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

You may select 1 option

Alison
No votes
Voters: None
cat
7%
Voters: Michelle
DrWilgy
No votes
falcon45ca
14%
Voters: Alison, Long Con
JiwonMeganPark
7%
Voters: Natalija
Long Con
No votes
Michelle
14%
Voters: cat, falcon45ca
Natalija
14%
And the VC

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:43 pm

Later he is posting

Can you quote your read?

So you read people with words like sycophant, and you expect me to find the read in a word I never heard.
How is that a read?
You reffuse to explain your thoughts but I really need explanations because I am Esl and I hate when I don't understand things. Is nice to act superior and make me feel bad, but maybe sometimes stuborness becomes faulty isn't it?
I didn't want to explain in more details my vote for a reason and I said I will do this later.
By your posts if you are villager you may let paople who know me to pocket me by showing understanding towards me or let the people who don't know me to ignore our interaction with this low level of activity.
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:34 pm Michelle is probably town, but I don't care. I ain't got time for her malarkey

Anyway I find odd from mafia to say in my face that they don't care if I am villager, but my vote stays until you explain yourself successfully.
After all doesn't matter if the elimination of today is the 8th player (hope my memory serves me right) as long as a villager is eliminated and I want to find mafia not to banter for semantics.

Oh my God! You gave Dr Wilgy TP cred for not using ANY words with his reads!

I can't even, I'm done with you
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Alison wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:47 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:05 am
Alison wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:23 am Falcon why did you open the day with a vote on Jiwon? You didn't voice any suspicion of them before. Methinks you saw Wilgy suspect Jiwon, selected Jiwon as the exe target, and are trying to get a wagon rolling.
Pretty sure I called Jiwon a sycophant before Dr Wilgy even entered the thread, but Imma check.
So why's that scummy? If Jiwon was a sycophant to someone in the thread, yeah, maybe that's a pocket attempt. Nanook wasn't in the thread though, suggesting that it's out of a personal like of him rather than alignment related.
Jiwan didn't know that Nanook wasn't in the thread. Regardless, it struck me as scummy. Whether it does you or not is irrelevant to me
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:49 pm

Later he is posting

Can you quote your read?

How is that a read?

So what? I have meta for Dr. W from few games we played together but I don't know you at all.
You are done.. What a gentleman :pout:

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Alison wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:48 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:21 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:26 am I checked N0. The only person who had suspicion voiced on them was Wilgy voicing suspicion on Jiwon. In a vacuum I'd think that the people most likely to be selected by the mafia for exeing are the people who have suspicion on them (unless they themselves are scum), or Wilgy, since he's the most commonly misexed player.

Wilgy's being shielded by two players, one of whom I know to be town (me). That means that I think either Jiwon is scum, or the mafia targeted Jiwon for execution. If it's the latter then Falcon's vote looks super suspicious. I think town Falcon tends to be more paranoid and needly and constantly poke and prod at people he suspects, usually with strong, blunt rhetoric. This naked vote stuff isn't like him at all.
I like this. Unless you were hunting for a means to yeet Falcon to get that sweet sweet NK.
Naw. I wouldn't pick Falcon was the 8 ball if I was scum. He can be really townie if he wants to be. And the suspicious move on Jiwon occurred after N0, so I'd have no way of knowing that he was going to do something I could push him for.
Why was it suspicious? You don't have to agree with my read on Jigwon, but it would be erroneous to say I didn't have my reasons & that I hadn't mentioned them.
Alison

Post by Alison »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:44 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:29 am natalija made an undeclared vote on Jiwon. Also no explanation. So them and Falcon are my scum pool right now.

Wilgy is the towniest player so far (never thought I'd say that), Michelle has been fairly townie and would be extremely so if Falcon is scum. I still townread LC. Everyone else is null.
I still think the wagon that ballooned on Jiwon for no apparent reason was incredibly sketchy. Where I'm standing, the vote movements point towards Jiwon being the 8 ball for being run up very fast the moment D1 started. The fact that it quickly dismantled after I pointed that out suggests that mafia realized they were a bit too obvious and are trying to hide.

So if you're town, I'd look elsewhere on the initial Jiwon wagon for mafia.
Michelle
Made Man

Re: GAME 1 - 8-Ball Mafia [Night 0]

Post by Michelle »

JiwonMeganPark wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:20 pm [VOTE: Oddmerta] aubergine
Welcome
Why did you vote for Odd?

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

Vote on me strikes me as opportunistic, and I hate opportunism!
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:54 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:49 pm

Later he is posting

Can you quote your read?

How is that a read?

So what? I have meta for Dr. W from few games we played together but I don't know you at all.
You are done.. What a gentleman :pout:
Nah, I'm not. Just a bit frustrated
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Alison wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:56 pm

I still think the wagon that ballooned on Jiwon for no apparent reason was incredibly sketchy. Where I'm standing, the vote movements point towards Jiwon being the 8 ball for being run up very fast the moment D1 started. The fact that it quickly dismantled after I pointed that out suggests that mafia realized they were a bit too obvious and are trying to hide.

How big did this balloon get? Like 3 votes?

It's not dismantled on my end, I still have Jiwan in my scum pile. Who are the others you feel ballooned the wagon?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Was this the wagon or it was bigger?
JiwonMeganPark
27%
Voters: falcon45ca, DrWilgy, Natalija
Long Con

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

As far as I can see, I am the only person who voted for Jiwan. Alison is full of poppycock
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Natalija and Dr Wilgy also voted, but didn't post ITT. Dr Wilgy at least mentions Jiwan, but I didn't notice Natalija do so until after Jiwan votes on Nat
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Alison no longer full of poppycock
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

You could tell me you was Krusty the Clown, i had to search for Sloonei's post with the identities. :doh:

Alison

Post by Alison »

Falcon who do you think is the 8 ball?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Alison wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:22 pm Falcon who do you think is the 8 ball?
I honestly have no clue and don't fully know what the 8 ball actually is/does
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:14 pm You could tell me you was Krusty the Clown, i had to search for Sloonei's post with the identities. :doh:
I am Krusty the Clown
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:57 pm [VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

It was definitely an opportunity! :feb: But an opportunity... for what?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:47 am
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:57 pm [VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

It was definitely an opportunity! :feb: But an opportunity... for what?
Lynching town. I'm town! Did nobody read my 1st post?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:04 am
Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:14 pm You could tell me you was Krusty the Clown, i had to search for Sloonei's post with the identities. :doh:
I am Krusty the Clown
I am confident that this sentence is true

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 21

Post by DrWilgy »

Uh oh... Lc has embraced the darkness again...
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

No no no.... I'm cool. Come on, this game is about not letting the Mafia get their "8-ball" yeeted, right?

Does that happen with certainty about the outcome with over 24 hours left to go? Is this my final vote? Is this anyone's final vote? I've said too much really.

I have a plan in mind that maybe would be a cool way for the Mafia to go, but I dare not say it because Alison would probably demonize me for helping the scum. So... I'll just se what happens, and hopefully create enough chaos in the end of each Day to avoid nightkills forever and maybe even chop a baddie along the way.

That's where I'm at with strategy how to win this.

The people who got early votes. Is this the wolf plan? Or were players playing as though this is a regular game? Has the '8-ball' already been targeted with votes? How much control are the wolves trying to enact here?

Personally, I think that we won't see a nightkill for several phases, and when it happens, it will cause a rush of analysis, and that we should be careful because we don't want to slide into some sucka strat they're putting into motion.

Probably more likely that the scum are riding on "chaos is a ladder" at this point.
Alison

Post by Alison »

What are your actual reads LC?

And Falcon, the 8ball is the player that the mafia have targeted, such that if we exe them the mafia get a nightkill.
JiwonMeganPark
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 29
Preferred Pronouns: Any

Post by JiwonMeganPark »

Alison wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:20 am
JiwonMeganPark wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:34 am Prattay sure I am the 8 ball here
If you think you're the 8 ball then you presumably agree that there's a really good chance that there's at least 1 scum on your wagon. Who do you think it is?
I don't remember who was on it but I was thinking natalija anyway
Alison

Post by Alison »

Why not Falcon?
JiwonMeganPark
Stool Pigeon

Post by JiwonMeganPark »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:35 pm The other game has like 64 pages already. WYA ppl. I want to slank again.
Are we supposed to read other game? wtf
JiwonMeganPark
Stool Pigeon

Post by JiwonMeganPark »

Alison wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:56 amWhy not Falcon?
ok I just read everything, I wasn't remembering who voted me but apparently falcon called me a bootlicker because I trusted nanook who is nto even in the game
I heard you are very good at your reads alison so I will follow you

[VOTE: falcan45ca] aubergine
JiwonMeganPark
Stool Pigeon

Post by JiwonMeganPark »

I think natalija meme voted me and never checked in again
cat
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 24

Post by cat »

That's pretty towny. I think in general the aggression comes from town. A few points for Michelle too.
Would agree Long Con vote is sketchy but the attitude is towny.
Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:47 pm Thinking better [VOTE: cat] aubergine
Didn't you say i'm town? What changed your mind?

I disagree, i dont think Jiwon is the called shot, but im biased because i found D0 sus myself. 3 votes immediatly is obvious to begin with, and shows that atleast 2 townies thought they were being sus. It's most likely Wilgy or me as the called shot.
No self-respecting mafia runs up on their target the instant D1 starts. It's more likely Jiwon is a regular townie or mafia and the other mafia is turning a 2 vote to 3 and making it look like they are LHF. But that's a big brain play so i'm not going after it.
cat
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 24

Post by cat »

No i change my mind. My theory is Jiwon and Natalija are buddies.
[VOTE: JiwonMeganPark] aubergine

Return to “Previous Heists”