Total votes: 13
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 193
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Re: The Simpsons [DAY 4]

Post by Julinook »

Allison Taylor wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:56 pm
Bart Simpson wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:54 pm If Otto/Krusty has just one wolf, then 2 more are outside.
Who are they?
As said earlier:

One in Hugh/Burns, because those two aren't wolves together. I'm currently leaning towards it being Burns slightly more because Hugh voted me without hesitation and Burns sort of showed hesitation to join the wagon on me, like he knows the wagon is bad and he doesn't want to get his hands dirty.

One in Gramps/Grumple. I have mixed feelings about both of them but GTH it's Grumple because the town stuff I've seen from Grumple seems less easier to fake than the town stuff I've seen from Gramps (even if it's less consistent).
Actually maybe Hugh is open wolfing with the vote on me because he thinks he can get away with it, ugh

I don't really buy his weird insistence that Krusty/Otto is V/V either. But that Burns hesitation is so out of character for the guy who was willing to smack a vote down on someone because he thinks pressure can turn coal into diamonds.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by My Shell »

Bart Simpson wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:00 pm
Mr. Burns wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:56 pm
Bart Simpson wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:52 pm All our suspects until now didn't give a damn and we have town reads not bothered so much during the game
All our suspects until now were just "well everyone else seems towny." Today we are gonna chop someone who has at least put in effort on clearing themselves...truthfully or not...so yeah they are gonna resist. That goes for Allison, Krusty, or Otto.
And you t-b-q-h
Well, yeah...but to be even more honest I've been a candidate every day.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 253
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Allison Taylor wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:00 pm
Bart Simpson wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:54 pm If Otto/Krusty has just one wolf, then 2 more are outside.
Who are they?
As said earlier:

One in Hugh/Burns, because those two aren't wolves together. I'm currently leaning towards it being Burns slightly more because Hugh voted me without hesitation and Burns sort of showed hesitation to join the wagon on me, like he knows the wagon is bad and he doesn't want to get his hands dirty.

One in Gramps/Grumple. I have mixed feelings about both of them but GTH it's Grumple because the town stuff I've seen from Grumple seems less easier to fake than the town stuff I've seen from Gramps (even if it's less consistent).
Actually maybe Hugh is open wolfing with the vote on me because he thinks he can get away with it, ugh

I don't really buy his weird insistence that Krusty/Otto is V/V either. But that Burns hesitation is so out of character for the guy who was willing to smack a vote down on someone because he thinks pressure can turn coal into diamonds.
Your take day 1 was Otto/Krusty both villagers. Is my memory bad?
You backed up their reciprocal TRs
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Mr. Burns wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:02 pm
Bart Simpson wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:00 pm
Mr. Burns wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:56 pm
Bart Simpson wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:52 pm All our suspects until now didn't give a damn and we have town reads not bothered so much during the game
All our suspects until now were just "well everyone else seems towny." Today we are gonna chop someone who has at least put in effort on clearing themselves...truthfully or not...so yeah they are gonna resist. That goes for Allison, Krusty, or Otto.
And you t-b-q-h
Well, yeah...but to be even more honest I've been a candidate every day.
A never happened one...
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

[VOTE: Krusty] aubergine

A'ight...now we're pod racing
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Who voted Krusty last?
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Lol at the timing.. Oof
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Bart Simpson wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:02 pm Your take day 1 was Otto/Krusty both villagers. Is my memory bad?
Correct, it was clear that they knew each other and had strong meta reasons to townread each other, and at the time they both looked pretty townie with good entrances + tone, so I was willing to let it slide. Obviously that's changed and now I think one of them is scum.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Bart Simpson wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:02 pm
Who are they?
As said earlier:

Your take day 1 was Otto/Krusty both villagers. Is my memory bad?
So did I, FWIW...now I am backing their reciprocal wolf reads
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Mr. Burns wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:03 pm [VOTE: Krusty] aubergine

Why is Allison villager?
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Bart Simpson wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:04 pm Who voted Krusty last?
Before Burns, the person who voted Krusty last was Grampa.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Bart Simpson wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:05 pm Lol at the timing.. Oof
Getting too close to Eod to not have a vote down
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Allison Taylor wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:05 pm
Bart Simpson wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:02 pm Your take day 1 was Otto/Krusty both villagers. Is my memory bad?
Correct, it was clear that they knew each other and had strong meta reasons to townread each other, and at the time they both looked pretty townie with good entrances + tone, so I was willing to let it slide. Obviously that's changed and now I think one of them is scum.
Is happening that you ignore 2 scums in this process and give me alternate Poe 1 of 2 players who can be never checked until endgame.
This is fmpov wolfy behaviour my lady.
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Bart Simpson wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:05 pm

Why is Allison villager?
Because Allison has been working hard the whole game and no one afaik has presented a case that wasn't some sort of feelies rolled in tinfoil...Otto's case on Krusty is better, and even Krusty's wish washed case on Otto is better.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Bart Simpson wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:08 pm
Is happening that you ignore 2 scums in this process and give me alternate Poe 1 of 2 players who can be never checked until endgame.
Sorry, can you rephrase what you're saying here? I don't understand.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 523

Post by Hugh Jass »

Bart Simpson wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:59 pm
Hugh Jass wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:55 pm @Bart Simpson Did you finish the iso of Krusty?
Nope i was kidnapped by RL unfortunately.
Did you have time to Iso Allison and find a reason to vote her?
Nope last I iso'd her was last phase when I was reassessing. Mostly stemmed from her having a small view on the game and going at it one target after another. It fits someone being comfortable with the state of the game, and keeping stuff close to their chest for further pushes afterwards. Like you can't what their thoughts on the game are past her current target at times. Especially since she was talking about the wolves being happy with the status quo so it doesn't fit her play. She's playing a clean game which is expected but I don't think she's actually contributed to any solving or has skin in the game.

Also our interactions earlier, feels like she's treating me as confirmed town through them rather than someone she's considering might have been fooling her like she said.

There is also the worlds, I'm absolutely certain there is a wolf between her and Burns if not both. Like most other teams don't make sense especially since I have you as town and I know I'm town lol
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Who are they?
As said earlier:

Lmao
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

LOL
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Mr. Burns wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:06 pm
Bart Simpson wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:05 pm Lol at the timing.. Oof
Getting too close to Eod to not have a vote down
Lamist excuse....
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Hating linki rn
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Allison Taylor wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:09 pm
You don't have a clear Poe, this is the problem
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Hugh Jass wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:09 pm
Hugh Jass wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:55 pm @Bart Simpson Did you finish the iso of Krusty?
Nope last I iso'd her was last phase when I was reassessing. Mostly stemmed from her having a small view on the game and going at it one target after another. It fits someone being comfortable with the state of the game, and keeping stuff close to their chest for further pushes afterwards. Like you can't what their thoughts on the game are past her current target at times. Especially since she was talking about the wolves being happy with the status quo so it doesn't fit her play. She's playing a clean game which is expected but I don't think she's actually contributed to any solving or has skin in the game.

Also our interactions earlier, feels like she's treating me as confirmed town through them rather than someone she's considering might have been fooling her like she said.

There is also the worlds, I'm absolutely certain there is a wolf between her and Burns if not both. Like most other teams don't make sense especially since I have you as town and I know I'm town lol
Ig i can't be picky with the reasons at this moment :p

Always ready to CFD Burns :slick:
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Bart Simpson wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:12 pm
Who does? Most of us have skipped around all day...well, except me and I just refused to vote until the last minute so I'm no better. Now we are in a wagon formation that I just realized is mostly absurd.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Bart Simpson wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:14 pm

Me too but no one active votes there with us I think
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

The wonder twin have failed us
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Skinner is role-playing the first one
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

I do have a clear POE, but it depends on who flips what. Like I said before, there's one scum in Otto/Krusty and I think it's Otto.

So I vote Otto. If Otto is scum, then he's probably scum with Burns. If we know Otto is scum then Burns is the most likely mafia because he's chilling and podracing between two townies (me and Krusty) right now. After that I'd vote Grumple - although I'd have to do associative checks first to see which of Grumple/Gramps is the most likely mafia.

If he's not scum then I think it's Krusty, and thereafter I'd vote off Hugh (for counterwagoning me to save Krusty) and Grumple as I said before.

Those are the worlds that make sense FMPOV.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Mr. Burns wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:14 pm
Spoiler: show
[/quote
]

Who does? Most of us have skipped around all day...well, except me and I just refused to vote until the last minute so I'm no better. Now we are in a wagon formation that I just realized is mostly absurd.
What would be better?
And why do you talk instead her?
NurseWilgy
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 155

Post by NurseWilgy »

So when I flip town, dont buy any bullshit shuck and jive talk that's certainly gonna come out.
nutellaphant wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image

@NurseWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
JamminJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertusernamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Hugh Jass wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:15 pm
Bart Simpson wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:14 pm

Me too but no one active votes there with us I think
I'll CFD burns for self-pres since I think he's always scum if Otto is scum and I think Otto is probably scum over Krusty. Wanna go?
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Krusty the Clown wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:17 pm So when I flip town, dont buy any bullshit shuck and jive talk that's certainly gonna come out.
Self pres on Alison, come on now
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Allison not self pressing is how Hugh? Good or bad?
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

I think Krusty/Alison is V/V at this point, both Hugh and Burns are too happy with it and they aren't both town.

[VOTE: Burns] aubergine

Let's go.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Bart Simpson wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:18 pm Allison not self pressing is how Hugh? Good or bad?
I'm self-pressing. Nobody here wants to exe Otto, but everyone wants to exe Burns, and I think Otto/Burns is a likely team. So let's go on Burns.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Not sure lol. I think it's NAI in a vaccum, leaning towards a calculated play so wolfy. Like it's townie when they don't care about dying, you can't convince me she doesn't. And town her would always care.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

I'm down for Burns, need a fourth though
My Shell
Sockpuppet Account

Post by My Shell »

Money where your mouths are youngsters?
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Krusty, your move?
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Hugh Jass wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:20 pm Not sure lol. I think it's NAI in a vaccum, leaning towards a calculated play so wolfy. Like it's townie when they don't care about dying, you can't convince me she doesn't. And town her would always care.
What the hell are you talking about, I'm self-pressing. I care about dying and have been trying to convince you all I'm not scum for the last 15 minutes.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Hugh Jass wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:20 pm I'm down for Burns, need a fourth though
Can we get Burns then? You think he's scum in a vacuum, you think he might be scum with me, I think he has wolf equity with Otto.
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

Allison Taylor wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:21 pm
Hugh Jass wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:20 pm Not sure lol. I think it's NAI in a vaccum, leaning towards a calculated play so wolfy. Like it's townie when they don't care about dying, you can't convince me she doesn't. And town her would always care.
What the hell are you talking about, I'm self-pressing. I care about dying and have been trying to convince you all I'm not scum for the last 15 minutes.
I started writing that post pre your suggestion and vote lol
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

You waited until this moment to do this...
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

let's gooooo
Hugh Jass
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Hugh Jass »

lmao
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Bart Simpson wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:23 pm
I don't like CFDs. As any alignment. I've said it over and over, and it's a very well known part of my meta that I absolutely despise them and think they're anti town. I'm only doing this one because it's to save my own life.
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

[mention]Krusty the Clown[/mention] i read you villager if you risk to die now is not really useful to show us you are villager by flipping, is useful by playing. Come on..
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Allison Taylor wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:24 pm
Bart Simpson wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:23 pm
I don't like CFDs. As any alignment. I've said it over and over, and it's a very well known part of my meta that I absolutely despise them and think they're anti town. I'm only doing this one because it's to save my own life.
To defend yourself and better explain your thoughts, not the CFD...
PonySparkPrime
Sockpuppet Account

Post by PonySparkPrime »

Less than 4 mins..
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

I've been defending myself since you guys started a wagon on me Bart, I'm not sure what you want from me.

Return to “Previous Heists”