Any mods that are late (host/dead/spec)
38%

Total votes: 13
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 52

Re: Grasslands [Game Thread]

Post by novaselinenever »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:50 pm General takes on Martin would be appreciated.
My thoughts on that earlier post encapsulate my stance on him.

Here's a gif for a visual take

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 275
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

[mention]Hally[/mention] asked for previous games where I was suspected early. The ones where I distinctly remember becoming frustrated at early suspicions are U-Pick and Pyre. The only recent game where I was correctly suspected early was The Wire, but that was an odd situation because I was subbing into a slot that had been the subject of suspicion prior to my arrival.

It is 3 PM and I've done nothing but play this game today. I need to go do other things for a while.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 233
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I recommend folks give Sloonei the space to play his game, at least for a while. I realize you said as much already, nutella. Remember what Jack said in the Finale: he felt the best way to throw town Sloonei off his game was to hound him with suspicion. It throws him off-balance and he struggles more than necessary to find footing and have his hunt respected. The same thing happened to me in the Finale (via innocently bad reads).

If he stays in that space it will make it harder for me to read him too. If you (general you) give a damn about my read on Sloonei, please heed this request.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

Sloonei wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:04 pm @Hally asked for previous games where I was suspected early. The ones where I distinctly remember becoming frustrated at early suspicions are U-Pick and Pyre. The only recent game where I was correctly suspected early was The Wire, but that was an odd situation because I was subbing into a slot that had been the subject of suspicion prior to my arrival.

It is 3 PM and I've done nothing but play this game today. I need to go do other things for a while.
Escape from Trump Tower was one I think. :evileye:
novaselinenever
Hitman

Not enough shrug emojis from Nanook, probably a wolf
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:59 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:49 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:46 pm Thunal is a she. And I think you're overblowing the weirdness of that, I just assumed she hadn't realized about the name and didn't particularly remember anything from Carotte hence not having a townread on her lol. It's not the type of inconsistency I'm concerned with. Do you think there's something scum indicative about it?
Sorry Thunal!

I am wary of the progression and want to highlight it. I could see it coming from scum, but it doesn't need to. I want Thunal to respond to it before I say more.

You are either in a tunnel or pretending to be. If you want me to prove that I am town, let me do my thing.

how is there so much linki in a light game?
"or pretending to be"? Can you elaborate on your read on Nutella?
nutella has a long history of tinfoiling me in every game. She admits this. She's said it in this game. She said in spec chat during all three of my champs games. It's a Thing. But the result is that it's kind of become white noise to me at this point. nutella is always going to suspect me for at least a little bit in every game regardless of her alignment, so it is sometimes hard to tell whether or not she's faking it.

I still have her as a moderate town read. Outside of her read on me, I think she is projecting an easy confident tone that feels more like town nutella. But that does not eliminate her from the realm of possible suspicion.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 420

Post by tutuu »

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:10 pm Not enough shrug emojis from Nanook, probably a wolf
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

novaselinenever wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:08 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:04 pm @Hally asked for previous games where I was suspected early. The ones where I distinctly remember becoming frustrated at early suspicions are U-Pick and Pyre. The only recent game where I was correctly suspected early was The Wire, but that was an odd situation because I was subbing into a slot that had been the subject of suspicion prior to my arrival.

Escape from Trump Tower was one I think. :evileye:
Escape From Trump Tower. Apparently I was a wolf? I have no strong memories of this game. Sorry G. Oh it was the one where 112 carried us to victory.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 327
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:10 pm She said in spec chat during all three of my champs games.
And yet I don't think I ever had much significant tinfoil on you from spec for any of those games. Of course that's different from when I'm actually playing in games with you, and of course your play was different in the champs setting, but you have not come close to reaching that comfortable town status here.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:51 pm I thought Carotte was a person that posted a small amount to say hi then left. I got that takeaway from the thread but I couldn't find the post itself.
What posts from Carotenoid specifically feel Not Bad to you?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
novaselinenever
Hitman

tutuu wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:11 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:10 pm Not enough shrug emojis from Nanook, probably a wolf
I give Mafia lessons :srsnod:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:13 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:10 pm She said in spec chat during all three of my champs games.
And yet I don't think I ever had much significant tinfoil on you from spec for any of those games. Of course that's different from when I'm actually playing in games with you, and of course your play was different in the champs setting, but you have not come close to reaching that comfortable town status here.
I wasn't trying to comment on your read of me in any of the champs game, I was just stating that you've acknowledged your own propensity for tinfoiling me in several places.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I need to go do things that are not mafia.

nutella is town
tutuu is town
nova is not ted and town.
martin was town earlier but i have not revisited that read.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 313
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:14 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:51 pm I thought Carotte was a person that posted a small amount to say hi then left. I got that takeaway from the thread but I couldn't find the post itself.
I like the fact that she switched her read on me from suspicious to towny early on. I feel like that reevaluation is a little more likely to come from town.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:14 pm
I like the fact that she switched her read on me from suspicious to towny early on. I feel like that reevaluation is a little more likely to come from town.
ImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i think there is 1 wolf between thunal and martin for no particular reason. my cute little nose just went like sniff sniff
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 447
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

not actually here but i thought of another question i have for [mention]Sloonei[/mention]

your response to the pressure on you in the wall you posted focused on try to find bad faith pushes. but im also curious to hear your takes on who is not pushing you. specifically, what do you think of carotte’s reaction to the pressure on you? what about jay’s? or anyone else who is noteworthy iyo

ime when a villager (and particularly a very strong player like yourself) is getting early heat, scum is often not in the early pushers but is instead found in those that don’t take a stance/try to have it both ways or those who tr the suspected person/try to white knight or pocket them. if you’re a villager you have a very unique and valuable pov on that and i’d like to see you explore that angle too

if you’ve already done this since i last posted, disregard and i’ll see it later :hug:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 21
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Carotenoid »

Alison wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:03 am Martin is just a very transparent player I think. There's something about the way he talks about managing information and how he feels his tell on Thunal can only be used once that rings of truth to me; I can sense the paranoia about being fooled by scum there. Honestly even this is like some attempt at verbalizing or rationalizing a gut read that was probably made for murkier reasons though.

I think I find players easier to read if their playstyle is similar to mine (duh). For instance I found proto's approach to the game very easy to read and vibe with, and I have a good track record of reading proto because of that. I suspect Martin is a similar case, and I townread him.
^ I kinda want to townread this post, because I also had the vague idea that Martin was somewhat similar to Proto and that it's the archetype of player that w!Alison would want to pocket. Alison initial way of approaching Martin didn't seem like she was actively trying to pocket him and I don't think she would be disclosing that much "info" if she was a wolf.

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:17 am
Carotenoid wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:15 am I like Thunal more today.

I'm not sure if everyone understands that the person sent to the grassland only gets to shoot *among* the persons in the grassland? (most voted, least voted, sent by scum)

I think tutuu & nutella are town. I liked Nanook/SPF/nova/LC/JJJ with no particular order.

I have some mixed feelings about Alison. I think that the only thing I really disliked is how she asked Hally why I wasn't on their read list (I thought it was pretty evident that they jsut didn't have a read on me) and then not really followed up when Hally answered that they didn't have a read yet.
What do you think town!Alison would follow up that read with? I don't follow up on every question that I ask that's been answered in a light game since I don't want to waste a post saying "oh, okay" if that would be my answer.
I thought the initial question was really pointless (because the answer would be evident) and that she was having some sort of underlying idea she wanted to test/wanted to convince Hally with her read of me, but then nothing happened. It doesn't bother as much today, I can see this being t!Alison.
Hally wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:09 pm
Carotenoid wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:01 am
Hally wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:47 am Hally why did you townread Alison?
because i agree with her reads so far
Hmmn that doesn't really seem to justify how highly you townread her.
#127 you quoted the posts Alison made that you townread.
Townread tutuu and scumread Sloonei: pretty consensus among the players who posted.
The comment on Martin... Exist.

She also gut scumread me, so do(did?) you like... Agree? :ponder:
i thought her take on you dipping out after you said hi was agreeable because i’ve made reads off that in the past. i didn’t actually have that thought about you in this game but when i read alison’s post i liked it

do you object to me town reading alison? i don’t really get the purpose of this post
Hmnn okay. No, I'm just trying to understand what you were both thinking because the exchange seemed really weird to me.
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:35 pm Oops I didn't realize Carotte was Carotenoid, I thought Carotte was a completely different player. I think Carotte looks okay so far, I like that she reevaluated on me. I have more of a "wait and see" read on both her and Sloonei, I think they'll become more readable later on.
I'm a bit confused about what you liked in my "reevaluation"? Because I didn't explain it at all.
tutuu wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:13 pm IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT 3 MEMBERS OF THIS PEACEFUL VILLAGE HAVE STARTED ARSONING FIRES EVERY NIGHT

I WILL EXTINGUISH YOUR FIRES WITH MY BURNNG FIREFIGHTER'S SOUL

THE ONLY THING THAT SHOULD BE BURNING IS YOUR HEART, BAKAS

ONE OF THOSE ARSONISTS IS ...

CAROTTE OR SLOONEI

THE SECOND ONE OF THOSE ARSONISTS IS ....

MARTIN OR THUNAL

AND THE LAST ARSONIST IS ...

Why is it specifically one between {Carotte, Sloonei} and one between {Martin, Thunal} and not like {Carotte, Thunal} for example?
Sloonei wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:08 pm

I'm not sure if everyone understands that the person sent to the grassland only gets to shoot *among* the persons in the grassland? (most voted, least voted, sent by scum)

I think tutuu & nutella are town. I liked Nanook/SPF/nova/LC/JJJ with no particular order.

I have some mixed feelings about Alison. I think that the only thing I really disliked is how she asked Hally why I wasn't on their read list (I thought it was pretty evident that they jsut didn't have a read on me) and then not really followed up when Hally answered that they didn't have a read yet.
There's also no mention of Sloonei in this post. Carot's earlier posts seemed to indicate something resembling a town lean on Sloonei. Where did it go?
Aww hi Sloonei :p It was more a "I don't share this suspicion feeling" than a townlean and it's still here at the moment.
ImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Carotenoid wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:34 pm Why is it specifically one between {Carotte, Sloonei} and one between {Martin, Thunal} and not like {Carotte, Thunal} for example?
cuz i dont think carotte and sloonei are w/w due to the way carotte gave a read on sloonei and i dont think martin and thunal are w/w due to the way they hard townread each other at start of the game without playing each other in the past; it just didnt look faked on both ends
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 94
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Carotte questioned the pairings, in lieu of giving an opinion.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

vote: carotte

sorry sweetiepie i rly love u but i think we might have different alignments :(
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Hally wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:34 pm not actually here but i thought of another question i have for @Sloonei

your response to the pressure on you in the wall you posted focused on try to find bad faith pushes. but im also curious to hear your takes on who is not pushing you. specifically, what do you think of carotte’s reaction to the pressure on you? what about jay’s? or anyone else who is noteworthy iyo

ime when a villager (and particularly a very strong player like yourself) is getting early heat, scum is often not in the early pushers but is instead found in those that don’t take a stance/try to have it both ways or those who tr the suspected person/try to white knight or pocket them. if you’re a villager you have a very unique and valuable pov on that and i’d like to see you explore that angle too

if you’ve already done this since i last posted, disregard and i’ll see it later :hug:
Also not actually here, but I like this thought and question. I have not looked into this myself and won’t be doing it right now, but it’s a good thought to have in the thread, and the context of Hally asserting it here is super. +1 for Hally
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i just hacked into dizzy's account and read the role pms (sorry)

tutuu - vanilla TOWN
Hally - vanilla TOWN
Long Con - vanilla TOWN
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - vanilla TOWN
Sloonei - vanilla TOWN
novaselinenever - vanilla TOWN
staypositivefriend - vanilla TOWN
nutella - vanilla TOWN
MartinGG99 - vanilla TOWN
Alison - vanilla TOWN

Carotenoid- Mafia GOON
Thunal33 - Mafia GOON
JaggedJimmyJay - Mafia GOON
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 327
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

that can't be right, im not vanilla. my pm said hazelnut town
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tutuu wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:45 pm i just hacked into dizzy's account and read the role pms (sorry)

tutuu - vanilla TOWN
Hally - vanilla TOWN
Long Con - vanilla TOWN
Sloonei - vanilla TOWN
nutella - vanilla TOWN
Alison - vanilla TOWN

Carotenoid- Mafia GOON
Thunal33 - Mafia GOON
Why am I town? Why is Jay not?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

u are town cuz i decided carotte is mafia!

jay is mafia cuz i decided everyone else is town!
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:47 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:45 pm i just hacked into dizzy's account and read the role pms (sorry)

tutuu - vanilla TOWN
Hally - vanilla TOWN
Long Con - vanilla TOWN
Sloonei - vanilla TOWN
nutella - vanilla TOWN
Alison - vanilla TOWN

Carotenoid- Mafia GOON
Thunal33 - Mafia GOON
It's in your role card, my dude.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:48 pm

tutuu - vanilla TOWN
Hally - vanilla TOWN
Long Con - vanilla TOWN
Sloonei - vanilla TOWN
nutella - vanilla TOWN
Alison - vanilla TOWN

Carotenoid- Mafia GOON
Thunal33 - Mafia GOON
Do you also think I’m town then?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

tutuu - vanilla TOWN
Hally - vanilla TOWN
Long Con - vanilla TOWN
Sloonei - vanilla TOWN
nutella - vanilla TOWN
Alison - vanilla TOWN

Carotenoid- Mafia GOON
Thunal33 - Mafia GOON
So do you think we just all decided to bus? XD
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tutuu wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:48 pm u are town cuz i decided carotte is mafia!

Okay but what are the reasons behind these reads?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Carotenoid wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:49 pm

tutuu - vanilla TOWN
Hally - vanilla TOWN
Long Con - vanilla TOWN
Sloonei - vanilla TOWN
nutella - vanilla TOWN
Alison - vanilla TOWN

Carotenoid- Mafia GOON
Thunal33 - Mafia GOON
Who’s mafia?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:50 pm
Carotenoid wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:49 pm

tutuu - vanilla TOWN
Hally - vanilla TOWN
Long Con - vanilla TOWN
Sloonei - vanilla TOWN
nutella - vanilla TOWN
Alison - vanilla TOWN

Carotenoid- Mafia GOON
Thunal33 - Mafia GOON
Who’s mafia?
Honestly, I don't know.
ImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Carotenoid wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:49 pm So do you think we just all decided to bus?
its not up to me to decide my sweet dear carotte. its the rolecards. blame dizzy for having his password set as "myhairsosexy69"
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

still not actually here but thun/carotte are ~never w/w because thun didn’t know carotte was carotenoid and carotte had that post that was scum reading thun as basically everyone else was either null or town reading thun. that doesn’t happen if carotte is thun’s teammate. she goes with the thread flow and tr’s thun too

so sorry tutuu, at least one name there is wrong :p
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

tutuu wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:51 pm
Carotenoid wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:49 pm So do you think we just all decided to bus?
its not up to me to decide my sweet dear carotte. its the rolecards. blame dizzy for having his password set as "myhairsosexy69"
please never change
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:49 pm
tutuu wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:48 pm u are town cuz i decided carotte is mafia!

tutuu - obv town
hally - towny cuz didnt explain spf townread
long con - town cuz doesnt care
nanook - town cuz bravado
sloonei - town cuz not w/w with carotte
nova - obv town from energy
spf - town cuz ppl who are good at reading her say shes town
nutella - town cuz bavado
martin - town cuz not w/w with thunal
alison - town cuz agreeable-ness

carotte - mafia cuz hopping around like a cute little bunny and tmi'd sloonei town
thunal - mafia cuz someone has to be mafia and i dont tr her
jjj - mafia cuz someone has to be mafia and i dont tr him
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Carotenoid wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:34 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:03 am Martin is just a very transparent player I think. There's something about the way he talks about managing information and how he feels his tell on Thunal can only be used once that rings of truth to me; I can sense the paranoia about being fooled by scum there. Honestly even this is like some attempt at verbalizing or rationalizing a gut read that was probably made for murkier reasons though.

I think I find players easier to read if their playstyle is similar to mine (duh). For instance I found proto's approach to the game very easy to read and vibe with, and I have a good track record of reading proto because of that. I suspect Martin is a similar case, and I townread him.
^ I kinda want to townread this post, because I also had the vague idea that Martin was somewhat similar to Proto and that it's the archetype of player that w!Alison would want to pocket. Alison initial way of approaching Martin didn't seem like she was actively trying to pocket him and I don't think she would be disclosing that much "info" if she was a wolf.

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:17 am

What do you think town!Alison would follow up that read with? I don't follow up on every question that I ask that's been answered in a light game since I don't want to waste a post saying "oh, okay" if that would be my answer.
I thought the initial question was really pointless (because the answer would be evident) and that she was having some sort of underlying idea she wanted to test/wanted to convince Hally with her read of me, but then nothing happened. It doesn't bother as much today, I can see this being t!Alison.
Hally wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:09 pm
Carotenoid wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:01 am
Hally wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:47 am Hally why did you townread Alison?
because i agree with her reads so far
Hmmn that doesn't really seem to justify how highly you townread her.
#127 you quoted the posts Alison made that you townread.
Townread tutuu and scumread Sloonei: pretty consensus among the players who posted.
The comment on Martin... Exist.

She also gut scumread me, so do(did?) you like... Agree? :ponder:
i thought her take on you dipping out after you said hi was agreeable because i’ve made reads off that in the past. i didn’t actually have that thought about you in this game but when i read alison’s post i liked it

do you object to me town reading alison? i don’t really get the purpose of this post
Hmnn okay. No, I'm just trying to understand what you were both thinking because the exchange seemed really weird to me.
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:35 pm Oops I didn't realize Carotte was Carotenoid, I thought Carotte was a completely different player. I think Carotte looks okay so far, I like that she reevaluated on me. I have more of a "wait and see" read on both her and Sloonei, I think they'll become more readable later on.
I'm a bit confused about what you liked in my "reevaluation"? Because I didn't explain it at all.
tutuu wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:13 pm IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT 3 MEMBERS OF THIS PEACEFUL VILLAGE HAVE STARTED ARSONING FIRES EVERY NIGHT

I WILL EXTINGUISH YOUR FIRES WITH MY BURNNG FIREFIGHTER'S SOUL

THE ONLY THING THAT SHOULD BE BURNING IS YOUR HEART, BAKAS

ONE OF THOSE ARSONISTS IS ...

CAROTTE OR SLOONEI

THE SECOND ONE OF THOSE ARSONISTS IS ....

MARTIN OR THUNAL

AND THE LAST ARSONIST IS ...

Why is it specifically one between {Carotte, Sloonei} and one between {Martin, Thunal} and not like {Carotte, Thunal} for example?
I think the fact that you did switch a read that early looks slightly good, but again I'm pretty biased. I know you didn't give reasoning other than that my posts looked better. My read was more because you reevaluated not why you reevaluated. Also Martin had a good start but he's dropped off a bit after he got townread. It's possible he's complacent scum.
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

tutuu - vanilla TOWN
Hally - vanilla TOWN
Long Con - vanilla TOWN
Sloonei - vanilla TOWN
nutella - vanilla TOWN
Alison - vanilla TOWN

Carotenoid- Mafia GOON
Thunal33 - Mafia GOON
So far so good?
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

tutuu wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:51 pm
lolol it's okay, i'll try to make you see my townie soul :p
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

tutuu wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:55 pm

tutuu - obv town

carotte - mafia cuz hopping around like a cute little bunny and tmi'd sloonei town
Out of all the reasons to townread Hally why is not explaining a read one of them? Also I think Alison's been more confident and not that agreeable (like saying Sloonei's read was made up). Also why Martin in town and me in mafia? Couldn't you use the same logic and come to me as town and Martin as mafia since I'm not w/w with Martin? Same with Sloonei and Carotte.
ImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

where did carotte switch to tr’ing thun? did i miss that? why did that happen [mention]Carotenoid[/mention]?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Thunal33 wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:58 pm

tutuu - obv town

Out of all the reasons to townread Hally why is not explaining a read one of them? Also I think Alison's been more confident and not that agreeable (like saying Sloonei's read was made up). Also why Martin in town and me in mafia? Couldn't you use the same logic and come to me as town and Martin as mafia since I'm not w/w with Martin? Same with Sloonei and Carotte.
cuz i think its the best reason to townread hally. why would i townread them for making sense and having good tone and helping town and stuff? that seems silly

i dont think alison was disagreeable since i agree with her stuff that sloonei was pretty scummy as well with her other stuff

yea i could use the logic to put u in town and martin as scum but i skimmed both of ur isos and decided martin looks better, also a bunch of other ppl townread him

with sloonei and carotte cuz i dunno. i just felt like putting them like that
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:55 pm

tutuu - vanilla TOWN
Hally - vanilla TOWN
Long Con - vanilla TOWN
Sloonei - vanilla TOWN
nutella - vanilla TOWN
Alison - vanilla TOWN

Carotenoid- Mafia GOON
Thunal33 - Mafia GOON
So far so good?
Why?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

rofl i love how my pretty colored wall keeps getting quoted. this is the 9th time. it looks so fucking GORGEOUS, the bright neon colors in contrast with the dark background default theme of the syndicate. god its lovely. dont let me stop u. keep doing it
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

tutuu how do you only have 64 posts? i thought you had like 200 already and was about to remind you of the post cap but apparently your posts are just so full of energy that each one feels like five posts :p
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

Hally wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:59 pm where did carotte switch to tr’ing thun? did i miss that? why did that happen @Carotenoid?
I said that I liked them more today here
It's not really a townread though. I... don't actually remember what I liked but there was some posts I liked.
ImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

actually i wonder if there is some psychological element if i start coloring all of my posts in green? since green is so much associated with townyness? would it make me look more towny hypothethically? i mean i dont need it this game since im so obv town already but if i establish a meta of doing this every game i wonder if it will bring me an advantage when i finally rand scum?
Hally wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:08 pm tutuu how do you only have 64 posts? i thought you had like 200 already and was about to remind you of the post cap but apparently your posts are just so full of energy that each one feels like five posts :p
hihihi stop making me blush hallie :P. u adorable cutiepie u

dont worry i wont forget our cuddling appointment after this game! u can be the little spoon and i will be the big spoon!!!!!
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

tutuu lock town
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

oh damn green is the color syndicate uses for off-topic posts right? well god damn it ...

actually. NO.

hahahaha it actually doesnt matter at all. since all of my posts are ALREADY ALL OFF-TOPIC ALREADY. so this was always meant to be.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

tutuu wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:03 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:58 pm

tutuu - obv town

cuz i think its the best reason to townread hally. why would i townread them for making sense and having good tone and helping town and stuff? that seems silly

i dont think alison was disagreeable since i agree with her stuff that sloonei was pretty scummy as well with her other stuff

yea i could use the logic to put u in town and martin as scum but i skimmed both of ur isos and decided martin looks better, also a bunch of other ppl townread him

with sloonei and carotte cuz i dunno. i just felt like putting them like that
I feel like this logic for Hally, Sloonei, and Carotte is odd enough that you're town for making it. I actually interpreted "agreeableness" differently than you did, I interpreted it as that you thought Alison was being nice and not aggressive.
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Rackets”