Escape From Russia [GAME OVER]

Moderator: Community Team

How would you rate this G-Man game based on his matrix?

LOL
33%
OMG
No votes
WTF
17%
FFS
33%
JFC
17%
GTFO
No votes
YCBS
No votes
STFU
No votes

Total votes: 6
Arete
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 208
Preferred Pronouns: They/them/theirs/themself

Re: Escape From Russia [Day 2]

Post by Arete »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:02 pm chop options, ordered:

1) wilgy
2) michelle
3) I dunno 112
4) onions
5) lc
who is onions
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 325

Post by 112 »

for some reason I'm telling myself pretty hard that it's not Epi. I liked dunya's and his AtE.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Does anyone else, granting I'm town, feel bad about the Epi/Tony wagon formation on me earlier? I don't think I'm particularly unlikely to be voted by another towny at present but for some reason feel like one of those votes has to be non-genuine.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 427
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Arete wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:23 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:02 pm chop options, ordered:

1) wilgy
2) michelle
3) I dunno 112
4) onions
5) lc
who is onions
Something I don’t like chopping
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Tony are you town here? Why?
Ash Lael
The Mark
Posts in topic: 438

Re: Escape From Russia [Night 1]

Post by Ash Lael »

Vulgard wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:25 am I need to check the TH wagon. I find it really sketchy how it appeared at EoD, was pushed by Hally without evaluating why it might be bad (at least, that is the way I think about it), then people just hopped onto it casually and it flipped. I don't think anyone had a good reason to hop onto it, and yet it went over.
Vulgard wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:32 am ...Wait. Only tutuu's vote on TripleHaven was actually written out in the thread, according to my "vote: triplehaven" search results.
What the hell? How did TH get lynched?
Vulgard wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:36 am People were like "let's kill the 2-poster" and for some reason, people were on board with that. That was really, really bad and I had higher expectations.
Which is why I'm trying to find the TH voters, but I'm coming up short.
Vulgard wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:39 am Yeah, Hally was like "let's murder the lurker, murder the lurker."
The only reason I'm not calling Hally 100% mafia is because I don't think they would be so blatant in an attempt to save mafia!TSP. And if TSP is town, it's not necessary to do for mafia!Hally, at all. They can just let TSP get yeeted instead of kickstarting another wagon on a townie and making themselves look worse in light of the town flip.
Vulgard wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:40 am Which is, again, why I really need to know who else voted there and made this happen, minus tutuu.

I love the fact Ash was so obviously against the TH CFD. He was like "why???" and I really felt that.

Tutuu is someone I have to re-read. People are saying she is squarely in townmeta and I've believed it so far. I'm not sure if someone who hasn't randed scum for literal YEARS (apparently?) can bamboozle this entire playerlist after finally randing mafia. If she can, then kudos to her. But I'd like to figure out for myself whether I still think she's town.
Vulgard, this was how you responded to the LHF lynch yesterday.

Yet now you're here pushing to do the exact same thing again.

Does not compute.
Ash Lael
The Mark

Post by Ash Lael »

Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:28 pm
Ash Lael wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:41 pm Actually that vote count makes me think LC pretty much has to be a wolf. Regardless of Tony's alignment.

The TH wagon has Nanook and Hally, who are very likely just town. Dead town tutuu. And then Arete, Wilgy, and Tony.

Tony disaligns with both Arete and Wilgy. So if there's two wolves on the wagon it's exactly Arete/wilgy.

If there's not two wolves on the wagon, then either 2/3 of the wolves had to be offwagon, which seems unlikely - Michelle was hard on dunya so there's probably a disassociation there, and the other is 112 who is probably just town - or there had to be a wolf on the tony wagon. And LC is the only plausible option I can see.

So to sum up there are three possible worlds I can see.

In one, Arete has pulled off the mother of all pockets on Vulgard and switched from the high value town Tony lynch to killing a 2 poster late in the day for no discernible reason.

In one, LC is a wolf.

In one, our PoE is wrong and we have a deepwolf.

Someone poke holes in my logic.
Assumes Nanook and Hally are town. Fine. Could be wrong.

"Tony disaligns with both Arete and Wilgy. So if there's two wolves on the wagon it's exactly Arete/wilgy." Why can't Tony be bad with either of them again?

Your whole case here hinges on "If there's not two wolves on the wagon". This is the world that you've contrived the case around, as if it's a lock.

Also hinges on "2/3 of the wolves had to be offwagon, which seems unlikely" Why should that be unlikely? It's not an insane idea, it's as plausible as anything else.

Michelle disassociated with dunyapignosis? I know you're new here, but we invented a sneaky trick called "distancing" that wolves sometimes use. Note that Michelle is not pushing for Epi's death now, even after I made a case against him.

And the casual "112 is probably town", great!

You act like you have some powerful logic working here to incriminate me, but it's completely full of holes and relies on a grand alignment of off-handed possibilities.
I don't believe Tony is partnered with Wilgy because Wilgy asked Tony in thread if he should vote 112. I don't think that's a partnered interaction and I don't think it's faked for the purpose of theatre (disrespect read). Wilgy and Tony crossvoting also looks unpartnered, though that's more something that could be deliberate.

I don't believe Tony is partnered with Arete because I don't think Arete sits on her partner until very late in the day and then jumps off. I think she either stays on or doesn't get on in the first place.

2/3 of the wolves offwagon is unlikely not on general principle but because of the specific people who were offwagon. I don't believe michelle/epi/112 contains two wolves. 112 doesn't seem like a wolf on their own merits, and I don't believe wolf michelle cases her partner, drops a vote there, and nopes out for the day. Yeah, distancing is a thing, but Michelle didn't know how the end of day was going to evolve. Seems like a bad move to risk accidentally bussing there. Also the way Michelle just completely dropped her Dunya read like it never happened makes me think it was just an opportunistic case on a townie, not a distancing attempt. Also I hear from others that Michelle doesn't like to bus, though I can't confirm that from my own knowledge of her.
Ash Lael
The Mark

Post by Ash Lael »

Like up until now Tony has been Vulgard's top scumread. And now he's ganging up with Tony to lynch a low poster after ranting about killing the low poster yesterday.

Huh??
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 265
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Ash Lael wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:41 pm Actually that vote count makes me think LC pretty much has to be a wolf. Regardless of Tony's alignment.

The TH wagon has Nanook and Hally, who are very likely just town. Dead town tutuu. And then Arete, Wilgy, and Tony.

Tony disaligns with both Arete and Wilgy. So if there's two wolves on the wagon it's exactly Arete/wilgy.

If there's not two wolves on the wagon, then either 2/3 of the wolves had to be offwagon, which seems unlikely - Michelle was hard on dunya so there's probably a disassociation there, and the other is 112 who is probably just town - or there had to be a wolf on the tony wagon. And LC is the only plausible option I can see.

In one, Arete has pulled off the mother of all pockets on Vulgard and switched from the high value town Tony lynch to killing a 2 poster late in the day for no discernible reason.

In one, LC is a wolf.

"Tony disaligns with both Arete and Wilgy. So if there's two wolves on the wagon it's exactly Arete/wilgy." Why can't Tony be bad with either of them again?

Your whole case here hinges on "If there's not two wolves on the wagon". This is the world that you've contrived the case around, as if it's a lock.

Also hinges on "2/3 of the wolves had to be offwagon, which seems unlikely" Why should that be unlikely? It's not an insane idea, it's as plausible as anything else.

Michelle disassociated with dunyapignosis? I know you're new here, but we invented a sneaky trick called "distancing" that wolves sometimes use. Note that Michelle is not pushing for Epi's death now, even after I made a case against him.

You act like you have some powerful logic working here to incriminate me, but it's completely full of holes and relies on a grand alignment of off-handed possibilities.
I woke up and i can't sleep :(

I read this distancing theory and i don't like it for a reason: logic doesn't fit with my game behaviour, is LCs imagination.
I didn't read the case on Epi, the thread is too big to catch-up
I barely played all day, yday was Sunday and I was rl busy and today i was working, again rl busy. So i had no time to check my read on Epi at all.

Ted and Hally: Michelle is wolf because she didn't push Ash
LC: Michelle is not pushing for Epi/Dunya.
Me: :shrug:
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 305
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

That alone is a lot stranger than me placing a vote on a suspect, when I had already said that I don't think lynching a non-player was the right move.
Ash Lael
The Mark

Post by Ash Lael »

112 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:33 pm Does anyone else, granting I'm town, feel bad about the Epi/Tony wagon formation on me earlier? I don't think I'm particularly unlikely to be voted by another towny at present but for some reason feel like one of those votes has to be non-genuine.
Not particularly. I mean, Tony is likely to flip scum but I don't think that's a reason. If anything I think wolves would be pushing easier lynches than you.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 305
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

And you thinking that you can suss out an evil team based on a non player chop is pushing the bounds of credibility.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Ash Lael wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:05 pm

In one, LC is a wolf.

I don't believe Tony is partnered with Wilgy because Wilgy asked Tony in thread if he should vote 112. I don't think that's a partnered interaction and I don't think it's faked for the purpose of theatre (disrespect read). Wilgy and Tony crossvoting also looks unpartnered, though that's more something that could be deliberate.

I don't believe Tony is partnered with Arete because I don't think Arete sits on her partner until very late in the day and then jumps off. I think she either stays on or doesn't get on in the first place.

2/3 of the wolves offwagon is unlikely not on general principle but because of the specific people who were offwagon. I don't believe michelle/epi/112 contains two wolves. 112 doesn't seem like a wolf on their own merits, and I don't believe wolf michelle cases her partner, drops a vote there, and nopes out for the day. Yeah, distancing is a thing, but Michelle didn't know how the end of day was going to evolve. Seems like a bad move to risk accidentally bussing there. Also the way Michelle just completely dropped her Dunya read like it never happened makes me think it was just an opportunistic case on a townie, not a distancing attempt. Also I hear from others that Michelle doesn't like to bus, though I can't confirm that from my own knowledge of her.
I can confirm, bussing is boring.

Otoh i can't bus Epi as villager. Or can I?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:28 pm And you thinking that you can suss out an evil team based on a non player chop is pushing the bounds of credibility.
Who are you talking to?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I would better try to sleep again..

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I tied the wagons
[VOTE: dr. W] aubergine

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

VC now
Poll runs till Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:50 am
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

You may select 1 option

5%
Voters: Poison Chan
Arete
No votes
Voters: None
Ash Lael
No votes
DrWilgy
19%
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Vulgard, TonyStarkPrime, Michelle
Epignosis (dunya)
5%
Voters: Long Con
Hally
No votes
Long Con
19%
Voters: Arete, Ash Lael, 112, Epignosis
Michelle
10%
Voters: tedxtr, Hally
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes
Poison Chan
No votes
tedxtr
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
5%
Voters: DrWilgy
Vulgard
No votes
No Elimination
No votes

i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 522
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Nice
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

is this optimal

Is anything this game optimal

Besides killing trip ofc
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

everyone create a list of ranked choice voting between the top 3
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

or like maybe instant run off could help here

This is fine
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

voting for michelle then
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Long Con
Wilgy
Michelle
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 1142
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

can we not kill lc

or do

whatever
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

actually just do whatever

i am at peace
Ash Lael
The Mark

Post by Ash Lael »

Hally wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:53 pm can we not kill lc

or do

whatever
I'm listening. Tell me why I'm wrong about him.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

Ash Lael wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:55 pm

or do

whatever
i don’t know dont listen to me
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

or do

whatever
listen to me: LC is town.
Ash Lael
The Mark

Post by Ash Lael »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:09 pm

or do

whatever
listen to me: LC is town.
Ok. Tell me why?
Ash Lael
The Mark

Post by Ash Lael »

Like isn't your stated reason for townreading LC literally "melodrama"?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Ash Lael wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:12 pm Like isn't your stated reason for townreading LC literally "melodrama"?
yes that's > rand town. Though one time he self voted as a wolf so wouldn't put it past him
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 89

Post by DrWilgy »

What's going on in here now?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Ha, I called TSP a coward and they moved off me.

Let's yeet TSP.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

keep it up and I'll vote for you again
Ash Lael
The Mark

Post by Ash Lael »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:14 pm
Ash Lael wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:12 pm Like isn't your stated reason for townreading LC literally "melodrama"?
yes that's > rand town. Though one time he self voted as a wolf so wouldn't put it past him
That doesn't really convince me at all.

It does unsettle me a bit though that one member of my Tony/LC/Michelle team is trying to get me to move from the second member to the third member. Not sure what that means.

Probably just that the team is wrong.

K I’m convinced

Wilgy not scumreading me is >rand scum

Maybe

Not at all sure if that’s true or not but it *feels* right
Ash Lael
The Mark

Post by Ash Lael »

Tony probably not wolf with Wilgy.

Tony probably not wolf with Michelle.

Tony probably not wolf with Arete.

Hmm.
Ash Lael
The Mark

Post by Ash Lael »

Yeah this game might be a lot harder than I was thinking.
Ash Lael
The Mark

Post by Ash Lael »

[VOTE: Michelle] aubergine

Gonna put big picture theories aside and just vote the scummiest player.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:28 pm Wilgy not scumreading me is >rand scum

Maybe

Not at all sure if that’s true or not but it *feels* right
I never scum read you tho <3
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:23 pm keep it up and I'll vote for you again
No

Lets break TSP's knees :charlieblackmon:
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Voting LC in hopeful detriment to TSP.
Image Image Image
Arete
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 208
Preferred Pronouns: They/them/theirs/themself

Post by Arete »

EoD is really quiet which makes me vaguely worried that we're on the wrong track

DeAd AiR dEaD vIlLaGeR

Breaking tie onto Michelle purely due to wagon composition
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

considering there's currently no chop well I think that doesn't quite hold
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:08 pm DeAd AiR dEaD vIlLaGeR
:omg:

Return to “Previous Heists”