NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 579
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 8]

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

This game is just locked if there’s no NK isn’t it kek
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Eh guess it depends what 3p wincon is
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

If they’re a survivor with no NK they can’t win tho, two clears would lock it and we have three

If it’s something fucky I guess we still need to pay attention
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 853
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 4]

Post by tedxtr »

Mechanically cleared people

SPF -
We have deduced she is the song Magpie from the album King Of The Limbs. Herm was tracked to Master Radishes' house the night he checked for the album King Of The Limbs. Herm only checks songs. That implies that Master Radishes was the civilian notified of Herm's check, thus, there are not any non-civillians on the album King Of The Limbs.
Herm wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:01 am
Herm wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:18 pm My album is also The King of Limbs, so I assume me and Rasishes are the only ones with that album, which probably explains why I was seen visiting.

So once I'm miseliminated, just continue the game with that info in mind.
Oh lol, sorry about that typo Radish.
Herm wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:05 pm The King of Limbs (0 Scum, Radishes)
Note : Read herm's flip, by "0 scum" he means that he didn't get a rolepeek of any card while checking the album, which means there are no NON-CIVILLIANS on that album. Herm was using "scum" here to refer to both 3p and mafia.

tedxtr -
I claimed a song from the album Kid A. Herm told us that there aren't any non-civillians on Kid A, and my claim was proven to be true by Poison.
Herm wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:38 pm To start off, my role sounds a bit similar to Poison's role, but I assume it's not entirely the same.

I'm some kind of Song Cop.

I scan albums each night, looking for roles.

N1 I scanned the Amnesiac Album, but I didn't get any results. I'm supposed to get results if there's any scum roles on this album. If town is on this album they should be notified of my search. Not sure how this works tbh.

N2 I scanned Kid A. No results this time either. So I assume there's no scum on this album.
tedxtr wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:10 am Hard claim album Kid A, song Optimist or whatever it is, Optimistic
Poison Chan wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:27 am Ted didn't lie about his song.

Oddmerta -
Herm checked Amnesiac and Kid A. Nobody from the album Amnesiac or Kid A claimed to have received a notification from Herm, but Oddmerta heavily hinted to receiving one. As a 3p, he'd have to have a role peek on Herm and also gambit on whether the person from Kid A or Amnesiac were dead or alive. Thus, Occam's razor suggests that he's just the town from one of those albums that also happened to receive the notification.
Oddmerta wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:20 am
Herm wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:38 pm To start off, my role sounds a bit similar to Poison's role, but I assume it's not entirely the same.

I'm some kind of Song Cop.

I scan albums each night, looking for roles.

N1 I scanned the Amnesiac Album, but I didn't get any results. I'm supposed to get results if there's any scum roles on this album. If town is on this album they should be notified of my search. Not sure how this works tbh.

N2 I scanned Kid A. No results this time either. So I assume there's no scum on this album.

My role also has this Day 1 thing tailored to it, that if I don't have any votes at EOD of D1, then I'm bp for N1.

I was successful, but I think I was too scummy to be targeted N1 lol.
Ok so Herm is town, I know it. We need to get rid of Dyachei for faking tracker results
Oddmerta wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:27 am Best to start thinking of a world where Herm is town amd dyachei is scum
Oddmerta wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:31 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:30 am
Herm wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:28 am Yes, but it is randomized. So only one townie on an album gets notified of the search.
Lol.

I commend you trying, but like no. =p
I think he is telling the truth

Dizzy -
Poison chose to inspect the song High and Dry from the album "The Bends". Poison claimed that this specific song is civilian aligned and Dizzy's claims fits the description of that song to a T. Here's how :
Poison Chan wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:06 am I used The role card and got High and Dry. Civ. Conditional tracker and can make a post upon their death. I'll elaborate on it later.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:02 pm You can yeet me if you want. I can post (but maybe only once don't remember) after I'm dead too. Not that I would be helpful lol. =p
Also, we know Dizzy is a conditional tracker, but the detail there being the "make one post after you die" seals the deal.
===========================

Clarifications :

I have previously mentioned that SPF should be outed 3p if Poison doesn't have the songs to pick from tonight. That is actually incorrect.

If our assumption of SPF being Magpie is correct, then she's always lock cleared. Truth is, if 3p had a visiting role, they probably DID actually visit Poison, but it's not SPF.

Again, whether Poison has the songs tomorrow or not doesn't matter for SPF's alignment as long as our assumption of her song is correct. 3P could be another person and SPF got caught in the crossfire, but as long as she's Magpie, it doesn't matter because of the point I've made about her.
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 554
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I'm willing to roll with spf being Magpie. [mention]tedxtr[/mention] do you have any suggestions for how to clear others in the POE? I read Nanook yesterday for example and couldn't see anything that spoke to whether he is 3P or not. I felt like it was a waste of my time.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

The level 1 answer here would be to just let Poison waste all of her shots with the Role Cop, because it apparently gives the alignment as well (I thought she only got the role). However, I do think that she was visited by the 3p last night, or if she's the 3p she's probably claiming that regardless.

There's no real way to do it without mechanics, if you're asking me, we just slaughter through whoever's not mechanically locked until we hit the 3p (assuming 3p doesn't have night kills).

It should be auto if 3p doesn't have kills.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I actually am notorious for slaughtering neutrals.

I once forced an entire lobby of vets to yeet the neutral on Day 1 in a 60 player mash, lmao.

The most effective method is to just apply a lot of pressure by votes, you can't really out a 3p unless he's at the threat of dying. Their mentality is to survive, and unless you put them in a scenario where they're likely to die, they won't show that mentality, because they don't have to. They aren't threatened.

Another way is to gauge out whether they care about the game. I think it's >rand 3p if somebody losses interest late game, the indicator here being that they're either very close to achieving their wincon or they're so far away from doing it that they don't care anymore. This works out better from a holistic view, like, you look at D1, D2, D3, etc and they should appear less and less interested. A 3p can be motivated early game, especially when catching scum. But that motivation plummets as they're close to winning.

The thing with these things is that it's not really reliable, but it's kind of the only "tells" 3ps have to them. Townies can also be very demotivated, either by IRL reasons or people like SPF who are here to play the hunting game and once that's over, there isn't much interest left.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

We're at a stage of the game where, with the information that we currently have, can just brute force the solve.

Assuming 3p doesn't have factionals, then game should be locked either way.

The only real threat for us at the moment is if 3p is close to their wincon and win alone. So it's a matter of who goes first from the PoE, maybe.
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok ted thanks a lot for your thoughts. I can't remember the last time I was in the position of chasing a 3P after the mafia was gone. Maybe I never have been and that's why I feel a little lost.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

It's hard to find in this specific game state, it's about who we find more fishy.

Technically, I'd suggest getting Mac out. I think 3p's have a lot of incentive to hide their claims as well. And given that I think 2 of the unclaimable roles are town, I don't know if I buy Mac being a third and actually being town.
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:18 am It's hard to find in this specific game state, it's about who we find more fishy.

Technically, I'd suggest getting Mac out. I think 3p's have a lot of incentive to hide their claims as well. And given that I think 2 of the unclaimable roles are town, I don't know if I buy Mac being a third and actually being town.
And his participation has suddenly plummeted.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

At worst, we're getting a new puzzle piece to fit in the puzzle.

I look at it more from a selfish angle than actually thinking he's 3p, but, he's in PoE anyway.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

juliets wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:21 am
tedxtr wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:18 am It's hard to find in this specific game state, it's about who we find more fishy.

I don't know if I pin it as really being AI, he did say he went camping or something.

But still, I think we're better off getting information from his role that may help us.
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:22 am
juliets wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:21 am

I don't know if I pin it as really being AI, he did say he went camping or something.

But still, I think we're better off getting information from his role that may help us.
Oh! Yes I do remember the camping thing and that could explain it.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Poison
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 587
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/cookies
Aka: Cookie In The Woods

Post by Poison »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:14 am Probably nobody will die

Btw we’re not considering killing poison until her shots are used up, if she’s town and we kill it’s basically gamethrowing 🤷‍♀️
:( so basically you'll yeet me after using me. :| that sounds bad ~
XTMF wrote:Yo Poison, you are fucking dying.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:16 am That being said getting full rolecard is janky af tbh and makes me wonder why poison has waited so long to use it, but idk
As I explained to ted earlier, because I wanted to narrow it down so that I can use my luck to get the 3P role. But that didn't happen. Using it early would have lesser chances. But it didn't work either way so bleh!
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:20 am
Long Con wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:32 am
Oddmerta wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:27 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:25 am i wont be around much tomorrow, i might not even be here for the deadline

im voting poison but i am also inspired to vote for oddmerta

i maintain that i am obviously not 3p after the way i helped destroy the scum team
It's Mac
I'm open to this.
Here's your rogue. You're welcome.
While that is cool, but tell me why you should not be suspected as a 3P? We basically have trusted you for being towny af and because mechs N1. Which could have happened in case of 3P as well, wouldn't it? More over, we know nothing about your role either as you claimed that you cannot claim it. But Why should we blindly trust you here?

Although I was going to go against Dizzy, but he is just town. LC is surely a possible 3P candidate but I'm not sure where to go as of yet.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:21 am Let's do this the simple way. Which of the following players contributed the least to the town wincon?

Mac
SPF
PC
LC
Juliets

I rest my case.
I would say LC.
Poison
Loan Shark

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by Poison »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:06 am
juliets wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:07 am
Alison wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:05 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:03 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:57 am Personally I think there are just as many holes in Long Con's claim. I still don't understand how he could have misread his role PM as vanilla. When asked "I guess it's because my role is unimportant" is just straight bullshit honestly. If anyone is phoning it in cuz their team has been tanked it's probably him lol. Also his role doesn't super make sense in the context of all the other ones.
My concern is that the 3P is very likely NOT phoning it in.

Unless I guess they are someone who just hates the idea altogether.

One man gang against both sides, with some decent powers (presumably), I'd be playing all out.

We can whack these slankers, but I dunno if that gets the 3P. How we gonna find this guy if they are a hard worker?
First of all we clear the POE and out the mafia. That proves that the 3P is hiding in the trusted people. Then, we examine which of these people have the most 3P equity. For example, people who are trusted off good looking interactions with flipped mafia. At this point some town roles will certainly have died and we'll know to trust their results. We can then hopefully use a combination of remaining towncore (I don't think 3P is in the hard towncore, they've towned too hard for that) and mech solves to root out the 3P and win.
Ok this makes me feel better.
One post reading this as not 3p.
Aren't you clearing people too easily for a situation like this?
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:29 am Honestly, I was very tempted to suggest not yeeting.

Not having a factional, to me, is very suggestive that 3p hasn't yet accomplished his wincon but he doesn't have a standalone wincon.

Not giving them a factional is weird - how are they supposed to meet a "you have to be the last standing" wincon without it.
I kind of agree with this tbh. A 3P without KP would be a little weird specially when they didn't win the game along with the town.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:35 am I think if they are a threat to us and they do actually have a standalone wincon, we should just let Poison keep doing her thing, looking for roles, assuming she has shots left and then we would have at least a slightly more educated guess on where we should look at.

I'm assuming they won't nk tomorrow either.

Iirc, 3p just had to visit Poison in order to cancel her result, so what are they doing??
[mention]tedxtr[/mention] i had only 1 shot lie detector and 1 shot role card thingy left. I used the latter last night. So I only have one lie detector atm. That's it.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:07 am Lol, spf should be mech cleared here.

@Poison Chan explain again how your second condition works?

talking about this
Poison Chan wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:14 pm 2.If the 3P ever targets you you'll not get the list of 3 songs from which you can choose to inspect the role.
if Poison doesn't have songs tomorrow, spf just outed herself kekw
Okay so I have no shots left. Only one lie detector. [mention]tedxtr[/mention].

About the 3P, they did not target me last night or I would not have received the role.

The following are the possibilities I can think of :
1. 3P didn't target anyone last night. [which would be really weird]

2. 3P if having wincon as song matching or something along the line [cause in my role it said any non civilian, so I would like to believe 3P matches the songs.] they targeted me but maybe they weren't right about my song?

3. They have different wincon and different plans.

4. If they had targeted me last night that would have resulted in me not having a role result. Which would clear me as a civ and since more than a few people 3P read me, it would have been bad for them.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:08 am if Poison has songs tomorrow = spf mech clear

if Poison doesn't have songs tomorrow = spf mech locked 3p

simple enough?
First of all, are we taking Spf as locked Magpie role?

If yes then they are locked town.

No matter who magpie role is they are locked town cause I was visited by them last night yet received the role.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 265
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Poison Chan wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:54 am
tedxtr wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:08 am if Poison has songs tomorrow = spf mech clear

if Poison doesn't have songs tomorrow = spf mech locked 3p

simple enough?
First of all, are we taking Spf as locked Magpie role?

If yes then they are locked town.

No matter who magpie role is they are locked town cause I was visited by them last night yet received the role.
Does anyone feel like SPF is probably not the Magpie role?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Has SPF ever denied it?
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:04 am technically - that stuff shouldn't make LC town, it just proves that he did have that ability.

I'll come back to this
Well I'm conflicted with LC being the 3P as well atm.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Poison Chan wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:02 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:21 am Let's do this the simple way. Which of the following players contributed the least to the town wincon?

Mac
SPF
PC
LC
Juliets

I rest my case.
I would say LC.
Easy to agree with, but that's the point.

Has nothing to do with me being 3p, and everything to do with how I always play.

Mac knows this. Connect the dots, if you like.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Long Con wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:00 pm
Poison Chan wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:02 am

Mac
SPF
PC
LC
Juliets

I rest my case.
I would say LC.
Easy to agree with, but that's the point.

Has nothing to do with me being 3p, and everything to do with how I always play.

Mac knows this. Connect the dots, if you like.
How do you see mac?
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:06 am
juliets wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:05 am
tedxtr wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:04 am technically - that stuff shouldn't make LC town, it just proves that he did have that ability.

I'll come back to this
Yes, my thought is it is part of a larger ability.
Iirc LC even admitted to this earlier but I may misremember stuff

around the time I was suggesting the Poison plan
I like the sound of "Poison Plan" though wdym here? [mention]tedxtr[/mention]
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I see him as a very likely 3p whose win con is getting really difficult - probably a last man standing thing. His OMGUS on me is showing the cracks in his facade.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 64
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Responding to a question:
The Rogue does not inherit the factional nightkill from the Mafia team.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:57 am If they’re a survivor with no NK they can’t win tho, two clears would lock it and we have three

If it’s something fucky I guess we still need to pay attention
But that is weird no?

Idk but survivors must have some attacking power or this would be really weird no? And as far as I remember there weren't anything we doubted as possible 3P ability used on someone?

Ugh. I'm getting lost or am I making any sense?
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Long Con wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:02 pm I see him as a very likely 3p whose win con is getting really difficult - probably a last man standing thing. His OMGUS on me is showing the cracks in his facade.
I kinda feel the same. Not because of his OMGUS on only you but ugh, I need to iso him properly first, but I am not home yet.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Okay so I'm more or less caught up. Now.

Who are we not touching.

Dizzy.
Ted.
SPF [if they are magpie, first, I would like to repeat it is cleared that Magpie role is confirmed town, so if any one claims/counterclaims they can do it.]
Probably Odd.

Who are not cleared yet.
LC
Juliets
Mac

Among this, mac strikes me odd. I have no views on Juliets in particular at the moment. LC can or cannot be the 3P.

I think my PoE would be something like this Mac-LC-Juliets
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

And Nanook.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:20 pmAnd Nanook.
[mention]Long Con[/mention] do you have any thoughts on Nanook as 3P? I turned up nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I went ahead and voted Long Con because that's the only place I see something to vote on. Also that's where ted is.

[VOTE: LC] aubergine

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

juliets wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:20 pm
@Long Con do you have any thoughts on Nanook as 3P? I turned up nothing.
:evileye: What exactly are you looking for? You think you know what a Rogue player would act like? I expect that they would try to act like their town selves. :shrug: Maybe I'm simple like that.

Or were you seeing if he made a mistake when revealing his role claim?
Long Con
So Divine

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Long Con »

MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:33 am So when I looked at this game the first time I realised that we actually need to hunt this rogue because the setup is listed as town vs. mafia vs. rogue and Sloonei wouldn't have written it that way if there was:

a) more than one independent
b) the independent can win with the other alignments

Now Wilgy is clearly just memeing (like to 99%) but if we DO in fact catch a rogue or someone hard claims 3p we need to just turbo them.
Here's something that could be "something to look for". Joseph was the first one in the game to seriously bring up the presence of the Rogue in this game, having suddenly "realised" that the Rogue was probably a threat. One explanation for this would be that Joseph is the Rogue himself, and wanted to be seen as a Rogue-hunter as cover. The "realised" would be intentionally placed to further cement the idea that he didn't already know exactly what the Rogue is about.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:03 pm
juliets wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:20 pm
@Long Con do you have any thoughts on Nanook as 3P? I turned up nothing.
:evileye: What exactly are you looking for? You think you know what a Rogue player would act like? I expect that they would try to act like their town selves. :shrug: Maybe I'm simple like that.

Or were you seeing if he made a mistake when revealing his role claim?
Well therein lies the problem. I'm just looking for something that doesn't make sense, something that doesn't fit, I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to be looking for other than that. I would also expect they are acting like their town selves.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Right.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

EOD is at 10:24 tonight which means I probably won't make it. I'll try but hopefully we can get any discussion in a little earlier.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

tempted to switch to Mac but he'll be pissed at me if wrong
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I think we just let it be like this, I'm targetting Mac in the night if we miss.
ImageImageImageImage

Poison Chan wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:51 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:14 am Probably nobody will die

Btw we’re not considering killing poison until her shots are used up, if she’s town and we kill it’s basically gamethrowing 🤷‍♀️
:( so basically you'll yeet me after using me. :| that sounds bad ~
That isn’t what I said? I just said you’re off the table until you’re out of shots, that doesn’t imply I want to kill you as soon as that happens lol
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Addition to cleared people thing

Poison should probably be amongst the last people to be considered for a yeet, but I thought that much was obvious.

Priority is always this LC / Mac / juliets / Nanook
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:09 pm Addition to cleared people thing

Poison should probably be amongst the last people to be considered for a yeet, but I thought that much was obvious.

Priority is always this LC / Mac / juliets / Nanook
Agreed. I just hope that there's not some Rogue wincon that will screw the town over no matter what the numbers are. It hasn't happened yet, and it is possible that the Rogue is just being given the chance to be Last Man Standing the hard way. Maybe you can get a double lynch tomorrow to speed things up if that's the case... I'm almost glad to be departing at this point, because the game is either nearly over in the Rogue's favour, or you guys are in for some pretty boring Days and Nights from here on in.

But yeah, those are the three that I would be chopping if I were alive. In that order. That's my...
LEGACY
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Sorry if wrong El Cee

rest well in dvc
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1518

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by MacDougall »

Long Con wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:14 pm
MacDougall wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 1:33 am So when I looked at this game the first time I realised that we actually need to hunt this rogue because the setup is listed as town vs. mafia vs. rogue and Sloonei wouldn't have written it that way if there was:

a) more than one independent
b) the independent can win with the other alignments

Now Wilgy is clearly just memeing (like to 99%) but if we DO in fact catch a rogue or someone hard claims 3p we need to just turbo them.
Here's something that could be "something to look for". Joseph was the first one in the game to seriously bring up the presence of the Rogue in this game, having suddenly "realised" that the Rogue was probably a threat. One explanation for this would be that Joseph is the Rogue himself, and wanted to be seen as a Rogue-hunter as cover. The "realised" would be intentionally placed to further cement the idea that he didn't already know exactly what the Rogue is about.
So you cite this post that effectively clears me of being the rogue if you use even one iota of rationality as rogue aligned. Tunnel harder nerd.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1518

Post by MacDougall »

If you want to yeet me at least do the courtesy of reading my ISO. In it you will find more than enough evidence I am town, extremely committed to a town win con and also very good at mafia.

Return to “Previous Jobs”