Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1047
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Re: Radiohead Mafia [NIGHT 4]

Post by Alison »

juliets wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:24 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:21 pm
juliets wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:19 pm
Poison Chan wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:16 pm Didn't ted say he had nightkill role or something? Iirc it was in one of mac's lists
He was talking like he was a vig at one point. It was weird.
he was semi-jokingly threatening to vig tim, and a lot of people interpreted it as a soft. maybe he was trying to get tim to give the role away so he could rolecop someone else, but tim didn't so he had to rolecop tim to make sure there aren't any nasty comeback abilities for town if the mafia manage to stabilize?
Ah ok thanks Alison.

Also Alison, I'm brain dead so excuse the question but did you not vote? Were you prevented and I just missed that or did I overlook your name on the poll?
I think I did vote, but maybe I actually didn't and misremembered? no clue sorry. I put my vote on herm early on and didn't check the poll the rest of the day and then everyone else was on herm so I didn't care too much
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1518

Post by MacDougall »

Like there are three non towns left, four players voted outside of Herm. I am tempted to say that the mafia and 3p are three of the four lol
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 372

Post by Dyslexicon »

Also, apart from me having read only small parts of the game, maybe it's also less interesting to me because it's sooooo mech heavy. How about also getting into things that are not mech? Or maybe you have all game, and I just haven't paid attention lol. =p

Anyway, good night for real.
Alison

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 4]

Post by Alison »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:25 pm I literally have a button that I press and it fires a heat seeking missile that always lands on mafia and never misses. Lands at random.
some people have this ability every game but they can only use it once and only during the day.
Poison
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 587
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/cookies
Aka: Cookie In The Woods

Post by Poison »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:27 pm I don't know if this is just me, but I found Herm's weird ass claim to be so unbelievable. I would be highly sceptical of anyone, who didn't have the info Odd seems to have had, who wasn't at least decently convinced Herm was scum. It really just looked like outed scum from a track finding up some weird loophole to make it all fit. Or is that just me?
Tbh I was town reading him based on his posting style from early on, but his role claim was kinda similar to mine which gave me really bad vibes + Dya check made me go that way.

BTW Dya, what did she track?
XTMF wrote:Yo Poison, you are fucking dying.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:29 pm Also, apart from me having read only small parts of the game, maybe it's also less interesting to me because it's sooooo mech heavy. How about also getting into things that are not mech? Or maybe you have all game, and I just haven't paid attention lol. =p

i townread herm and oddmerta for non mech reasons!
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 554
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:27 pm I don't know if this is just me, but I found Herm's weird ass claim to be so unbelievable. I would be highly sceptical of anyone, who didn't have the info Odd seems to have had, who wasn't at least decently convinced Herm was scum. It really just looked like outed scum from a track finding up some weird loophole to make it all fit. Or is that just me?
In all my years of playing mafia I have never seen a role that convoluted. Its no wonder Herm got confused. But I totally thought the claim was unbelievable and the track just sealed it.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alison wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:30 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:29 pm Also, apart from me having read only small parts of the game, maybe it's also less interesting to me because it's sooooo mech heavy. How about also getting into things that are not mech? Or maybe you have all game, and I just haven't paid attention lol. =p

i townread herm and oddmerta for non mech reasons!
but yes me and spf have said the same thing, I like mechanics when they're at least semi open and not too heavy, but closed setup with really weird roles is just a fiesta
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:29 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:25 pm I literally have a button that I press and it fires a heat seeking missile that always lands on mafia and never misses. Lands at random.
some people have this ability every game but they can only use it once and only during the day.
I fired it on n1 it just required multiple days to land
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 372

Post by Dyslexicon »

Mac has a Barney.

Please someone catch the reference.
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:31 pm Mac has a Barney.

:confused:
Poison
Loan Shark

Post by Poison »

Probably going back to sleep.
Alison

Post by Alison »

juliets wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:30 pm
In all my years of playing mafia I have never seen a role that convoluted. Its no wonder Herm got confused. But I totally thought the claim was unbelievable and the track just sealed it.
I have seen much more convoluted roles actually. But a lot of those were in bastard games. I think the sprityo/Pawn Lelouch role from Jack Attack was the most convoluted I've seen in a non bastard game. That one involved having the slot be secretly filled by two players, and every day they would pretend to sub out and the other would pretend to sub in so they switched around. They were a Survivor with a compulsive random nightkill on a member of the town who had role flavor of a male character, and their flavor was that they were a serial killer with multiple personalities.

very convoluted role. very cool flavor especially if you've read the source material (danganronpa). loved it and it didn't affect the game at all because it doesn't create bastard or confusing outcomes and we exed the slot on reads.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Alison wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:28 pm
juliets wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:24 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:21 pm
juliets wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:19 pm
Poison Chan wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:16 pm Didn't ted say he had nightkill role or something? Iirc it was in one of mac's lists
He was talking like he was a vig at one point. It was weird.
he was semi-jokingly threatening to vig tim, and a lot of people interpreted it as a soft. maybe he was trying to get tim to give the role away so he could rolecop someone else, but tim didn't so he had to rolecop tim to make sure there aren't any nasty comeback abilities for town if the mafia manage to stabilize?
Ah ok thanks Alison.

Also Alison, I'm brain dead so excuse the question but did you not vote? Were you prevented and I just missed that or did I overlook your name on the poll?
I think I did vote, but maybe I actually didn't and misremembered? no clue sorry. I put my vote on herm early on and didn't check the poll the rest of the day and then everyone else was on herm so I didn't care too much
Thanks for the explanation. I'm still not convinced I'm just not seeing it. I really don't mafia well at night lol.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

mac is probably telling the truth about his mafia nuke tbh. he never lies about stuff like that. I'm fairly sure we just lose the game at the end of tonight and your roleblocker ability is out of shots so do you want to just message sloonei and tell him we concede?
Alison

Post by Alison »

oops sorry, wrong chat
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

wait, what just happened?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

You guys, what the heck is that post from Alison???

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]MacDougall[/mention] are you here?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I think this game may be over.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I can't believe I'm just here talking to myself. Hello somebody!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 467

Post by staypositivefriend »

juliets wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:46 pm You guys, what the heck is that post from Alison???
pretty sure it's just a joke
staypositivefriend
Hitman

juliets is always town for that response, btw. if she is scum that faked that reaction i am fine with letting her win
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:51 pm juliets is always town for that response, btw. if she is scum that faked that reaction i am fine with letting her win
Oh lololol she was joking. Hahahahaha. I'm so stupid.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I think I should call it a night and go watch the football game!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 579
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:31 pm Mac has a Barney.

I got that reference
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

juliets wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:52 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:51 pm juliets is always town for that response, btw. if she is scum that faked that reaction i am fine with letting her win
if it helps that reaction makes you lock town in my eyes :P
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:55 pm
juliets wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:52 pm
if it helps that reaction makes you lock town in my eyes :P
omg I'm so embarrassed. I hope the chat people had left for the night.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

fwiw I added the "mac never lies about stuff like this line" just in case people thought it was serious
Alison

Post by Alison »

it was totally worth it just to see juliets' reaction though.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Alison wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:59 pm fwiw I added the "mac never lies about stuff like this line" just in case people thought it was serious
Honestly, when I read that I thought what? They're gonna concede because they think Mac never lies? I'm still laughing that was a great joke.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
staypositivefriend
Hitman

gonna requote that post from alison when we're in f3 and i need to get her chopped
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

juliets wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:49 pm I think this game may be over.
LMAO what
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 964

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:38 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:01 pm @Alison pls say *pouts* pls pls pls pls pls
*pouts*
Gosh im melting
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:05 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:01 pm @Alison pls say *pouts* pls pls pls pls pls
*pouts*
Gosh im melting
is this a scum claim?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Rip herm

His role card did not explicitly state he visits ppl

That is not a good game design
Alison

Post by Alison »

mac/juliets/tutuu/alison/spf f5

1 rogue 1 mafia 3 town

come at me
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:09 pm Rip herm

His role card did not explicitly state he visits ppl

That is not a good game design
Well maybe game design a bit harsh

But the role itself wasnt good imo
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:07 pm
*pouts*
Gosh im melting
is this a scum claim?
I am twice confirmed town by juliets (who filters out non-town actions) and samusamu (who saw a mafia visiting me)

Keep saying i could be scum, im sure eventually i will crack under pressure and turn up being scum for real
staypositivefriend
Hitman

tutuu wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:12 pm
*pouts*
Gosh im melting
is this a scum claim?
I am twice confirmed town by juliets (who filters out non-town actions) and samusamu (who saw a mafia visiting me)

Keep saying i could be scum, im sure eventually i will crack under pressure and turn up being scum for real
this is def a scum claim
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Alison wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:10 pm mac/juliets/tutuu/alison/spf f5

1 rogue 1 mafia 3 town

come at me
You are turbo yeeted for better or worse if that comes to it, so if you're town you best try to get yourself yeeted before this happens.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

tutuu wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:12 pm
*pouts*
Gosh im melting
is this a scum claim?

Only a scum would say this
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

dyachei wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:51 pm no one answered my question from earlier

*pouts*
GOD

GOD

GOD

GOOOOOOOOOOOD
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

This is a conspiracy to kill me irl from adorable-ness
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ted hit Tim through Tim's roleblock.

Ted is strong.

Samu was tracked targeting Tutuu who was roleblocked.

He's a roleblocker.

The mafia are Ted and Samu.

The end.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Long Con wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:29 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:22 pm You hinting that you think u have mech info that there is a godfather in this game kind of kills my passion and if it turns out to be true im not signing up for any more closed setups on syndicate tbh
You can play my games, Nissan. All open-setup. :noble:
Id love to, Gideon. I will play and enjoy ur games!
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

juliets wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:46 pm You guys, what the heck is that post from Alison???
Gosh ... Juliets being like

H-h-h-h-hey guys, d-did alison just slip

In such an earnest and wholesome and pure way

Why is everyone being so fluffy and adorable ... Who do I hug first ...
staypositivefriend
Hitman

*pouts*
staypositivefriend
Hitman

ted being mafia would certainly explain his drastic lack of motivation or energy

Return to “Previous Jobs”