8%

Total votes: 39
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 190

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 4]

Post by DrWilgy »

So it's been almost 24 hours.

My watch indicated that TSP was visited by an info role.

That's it.

Someone figure out if that catches a baddie. I'm going back to work.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1518

Post by MacDougall »

So wait what results does your watch actually give you?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:10 pm So wait what results does your watch actually give you?
Good question. I have no idea why this random gave me role info and the first didn't.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 265
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 467
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

Long Con wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:30 pm Image
this has been my mood over the last few pages
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 554
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:32 pm
I don't get why you felt that way about me pointing out the answer to your question that you had missed.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok time to cook, bbl
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

juliets wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:33 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:32 pm
I don't get why you felt that way about me pointing out the answer to your question that you had missed.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

ok lol

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

This was Alison's list that I updated. There is still missing information like Dizzy's N3 action, Samu's N3 action, ted's N3 action, etc. If you can update anything either tell me and I'll do it and repost or update and repost yourself. Things are getting complicated, I at least feel the need for a record of what's happened. Also please let me know if you see any errors. Red is for dead.

Alison - Cop (N1 TSP green, N2 nanook green, N3 LC green)

TSP - X Shot Doctor, 1-Shot Vig (N2 shot JPIC, N3 holster)

Wilgy - Conditional Tracker/Random "Watcher" (N1 one person visited ted, N2 JPIC visited tutuu, N3 - TSP visited by info role)

dyachei - Tracker (N1 nanook visited Mac, N2 ted visited nanook, N3 Herm visited MR)

Dizzy - X Shot Conditional Tracker (N1 ted visited Tim, N2 didn't meet the conditions, )

juliets - X Shot Non-Civillian, Non-Lethal Rolestopper (N1 Alison, N2 holster, N3 MR)

Herm - "Song Cop" (N1 Amnesiac no result, N2 Kid A no result, N3 King of Limbs) [Knows mafia role cop is In Rainbows because of Poison]

Long Con - 3 Shot Mutual Voteblocker

MacDougal - ??? (Roleclaiming not allowed, but role "isn't strong")

Master Radishes - Universal Backup (N1 protected Alison with nutella's power, N2 checked nanook for vote manipulation with sprityo's power, N3 died)

nanook - Conditional Doublevoter (N1 visited Mac to fulfil his condition, N2 forgot to send in an action)

Oddmerta - ??? (Roleclaiming not allowed, but isn't a vigilante)

Poison Chan - Rolecard Investigative (not sure of the specifics, but gets given a role card with alignment and song that exists in the game every night, but isn't told who the role card belongs to)(N1 checked Nude =mafia role cop, N2 checked Codex=full role card, N3 lie detected Dr. Wilgys song claim = true)

Samusamu - Song Voyeur, can only infodump if you hit no result (N1 no result on Poison Chan, N2 has a result and isn't allowed to infodump it) [@Samusamu do you only get the song name, or do you get other pieces of information about the song like the lyrics? You can tell me if you aren't allowed to answer this.]

SPF - ??? [@staypositivefriend did you make a claim? You're locktown so you don't have to if you don't want to, but if you did let me know and I'll record it.]

tedxtr - Vote Manipulation Nullifier (N1 Tim, N2 nanook, corroborated by trackers, Dizzy N1 and dyachei N2)

Timsup2nothin - Anti-Snowball Scaling PR (N1 roleblocked tedxtr, N2 gets a doublevote, Day 2 dead town)

tutuu - Jailkeeper/Rolestopper (N1 Alison, N2 Hally, N3 attempted Alison power did not go through)

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
dyachei
Emotional Support Cat
Posts in topic: 337
Preferred Pronouns: They/them

Post by dyachei »

[mention]juliets[/mention] dizzy tracked samu to tutuu
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

dyachei wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:16 pm @juliets dizzy tracked samu to tutuu
Thank you! I'll wait a little while and see if any more corrections come in before I repost.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I just found this from Samu "I saw 2 songs on tuutuu one is a mafia song" so I guess I can put this in as his n3 claim and it matches what dizzy saw.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

To be clear, his visiting tutuu matches Dizzy seeing him visit tutuu.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Where is everyone? The quiet makes me nervous that everyone is complacent. That usually doesn't end well for town.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]tedxtr[/mention] can you please tell us your N3 action? and [mention]NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME[/mention] could you also? It's possible I missed them and if I did I apologize. I'm trying to do an updated list.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Herm
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 309
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Herm »

Thank you for making a master list, Jules.

Some people have me as lockscum. Trying to figure out who the scum could be from the list tbh tbh.
Herm
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Herm »

Seeing as we had a miselim yesterday, and we're going to have another today, we need to at least figure out our path forward.
Herm
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Herm »

I'm gonna go and dig up posts from today from people who advocate for a quiet day, in some shaoe or form. I don't know whether these peple are scum trying to discourage scumhunting, or if they're just misinformed. Feel free to figure that out post-me lol.
Alison wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:16 am I'm caught up. Nothing to say, and I think talking more might actually hurt the gamestate at this point by making it even more confusing to follow. Just mentioning this so people know where I'm at. My vote is staying on Herm.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

REVISED LIST FROM POST #7660

This was Alison's list that I updated. There is still missing information like ted's N3 action, Nook's N3 action, Long Con, etc. If you can update anything tell me and I'll do it and repost. Also please let me know if you see any errors. Red is for dead.

Alison - Cop (N1 TSP green, N2 nanook green, N3 LC green)

TSP - X Shot Doctor, 1-Shot Vig (N2 shot JPIC, N3 holster)

Wilgy - Conditional Tracker/Random "Watcher" (N1 one person visited ted, N2 JPIC visited tutuu, N3 - TSP visited by info role)

dyachei - Tracker (N1 nanook visited Mac, N2 ted visited nanook, N3 Herm visited MR)

Dizzy - X Shot Conditional Tracker (N1 ted visited Tim, N2 didn't meet the conditions, N3 Samu visited tutuu)

juliets - X Shot Non-Civillian, Non-Lethal Rolestopper (N1 Alison, N2 holster, N3 MR)

Herm - "Song Cop" (N1 Amnesiac no result, N2 Kid A no result, N3 King of Limbs) [Knows mafia role cop is In Rainbows because of Poison]

Long Con - 3 Shot Mutual Voteblocker

MacDougal - ??? (Roleclaiming not allowed, but role "isn't strong")

Master Radishes - Universal Backup (N1 protected Alison with nutella's power, N2 checked nanook for vote manipulation with sprityo's power, N3 died)

nanook - Conditional Doublevoter (N1 visited Mac to fulfil his condition, N2 forgot to send in an action)

Oddmerta - ??? (Roleclaiming not allowed, but isn't a vigilante)

Poison Chan - Rolecard Investigative (not sure of the specifics, but gets given a role card with alignment and song that exists in the game every night, but isn't told who the role card belongs to)(N1 checked Nude =mafia role cop, N2 checked Codex=full role card, N3 lie detected Dr. Wilgys song claim = true)

Samusamu - Song Voyeur, can only infodump if you hit no result (N1 no result on Poison Chan, N2 has a result and isn't allowed to infodump it, N3 visits tutuu and sees 2 songs, 1 of which is a mafia song) [@Samusamu do you only get the song name, or do you get other pieces of information about the song like the lyrics? You can tell me if you aren't allowed to answer this.]

SPF - ??? [@staypositivefriend did you make a claim? You're locktown so you don't have to if you don't want to, but if you did let me know and I'll record it.]

tedxtr - Vote Manipulation Nullifier (N1 Tim, N2 nanook, corroborated by trackers, Dizzy N1 and dyachei N2)

Timsup2nothin - Anti-Snowball Scaling PR (N1 roleblocked tedxtr, N2 gets a doublevote, Day 2 dead town)

tutuu - Jailkeeper/Rolestopper (N1 Alison, N2 Hally, N3 attempted Alison power did not go through)

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Long Con[/mention], can you tell us action on N3 for the list?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 151
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Herm wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:04 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:02 pm
Oddmerta wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:31 am There's a song on King of Limbs that I wanted checked for reasons I can't reveal but Herm is saying no scum on the album
this false checks herm as false -- he said there were only two people on King of Limbs or that he assumed that there were only two -- the only other person on the album is presumably herm
I assumed there would be two, but I misremembered something about my role in this instance.

That it would be random lol.
I.
hm.
This claim is, at this point, terrible. There are three-four corrections and plot holes and similar problems. I'm inclined to believe it but the problems in the lack of a coherent story might be NAI instead of towny and if so the evidence is overwhelmingly against outside of that.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Like my instinct is Wilgy's claim is bad -> town and Herm's claim is bad -> scum
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

juliets wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:52 pm @Long Con, can you tell us action on N3 for the list?
I targeted Radishes. :feb:
Herm
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Herm »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:02 pm
Herm wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:04 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:02 pm
Oddmerta wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:31 am There's a song on King of Limbs that I wanted checked for reasons I can't reveal but Herm is saying no scum on the album
this false checks herm as false -- he said there were only two people on King of Limbs or that he assumed that there were only two -- the only other person on the album is presumably herm
I assumed there would be two, but I misremembered something about my role in this instance.

That it would be random lol.
I.
hm.
This claim is, at this point, terrible. There are three-four corrections and plot holes and similar problems. I'm inclined to believe it but the problems in the lack of a coherent story might be NAI instead of towny and if so the evidence is overwhelmingly against outside of that.
Despite all that, I'm still town.

Might as well use the remaining 24 hours to figure out the actual scum.

I expect to be miselim today tbh.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:10 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:52 pm @Long Con, can you tell us action on N3 for the list?
I targeted Radishes. :feb:
Very interesting, thanks for the answer. I'll add it to the list in the morning hoping I get ted and Nook's answers too.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Herm
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Herm »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:09 pm i think herm is town
Then unvote me lmao.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 579
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

juliets wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:33 pm @tedxtr can you please tell us your N3 action? and @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME could you also? It's possible I missed them and if I did I apologize. I'm trying to do an updated list.
I assume all the tracks and watches and whatever have been claimed already?
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:22 pm
juliets wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:33 pm @tedxtr can you please tell us your N3 action? and @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME could you also? It's possible I missed them and if I did I apologize. I'm trying to do an updated list.
I think so - I don't know what ted did but he's not a tracker or a watcher. Did you read through the list? Thats everything I have.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1047

Post by Alison »

Herm why did you go from completely afk to spamposting the moment you got attacked
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 1047

Post by Alison »

Herm why did you go from completely afk to spamposting the moment you got attacked
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:18 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 6:10 pm So wait what results does your watch actually give you?
Good question. I have no idea why this random gave me role info and the first didn't.
The first gave you the amount, which was wrong and this one gave you the actual role info?

... makes no sense.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 579
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

juliets wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:24 pm
I think so - I don't know what ted did but he's not a tracker or a watcher. Did you read through the list? Thats everything I have.
I did not!

I went to alison
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

WHY WAS TUTUU ROLEBLOCKED BY THE MAFIA IF THE MAFIA WEREN'T SHOOTING INTO SPF/MAC/ALISON?

WHY I SAY?

WHYYYYYYYYY
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:39 pm
I did not!

I went to alison
[mention]tutuu[/mention] does your role prevent any actions being made on your target or does it literally just protect them from death only AND delay their action?
Herm
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Herm »

Alison wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:30 pm Herm why did you go from completely afk to spamposting the moment you got attacked
It's a combination of being busy, trusting the towncore, and scum being annihilated early on.
Herm
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Herm »

Mon - Wed: heavy work days for me.

I was also participating in another game when this started, but I'm currently only participating here.
Herm
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Herm »

I don't think I've been that afk though. This game has had a lot of activity.
tutuu
Posts in topic: 964

Post by tutuu »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:41 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:39 pm
I did not!

I went to alison
@tutuu does your role prevent any actions being made on your target or does it literally just protect them from death only AND delay their action?
1. Protects from death
2. Protects from negative stuff (roleblocks, redirects)
3. Delays their night report a little bit. Just the report, not the action itsslf
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Investigative role visiting TSP on N3 as claimed by Wilgy is mindboggling to me

If he (Wilgy) is town, then ... Herm is somehow town too? Cuz Mafia Rolecop visit TSP, maf Roleblocker visit me, and Herm could be neither cuz Dya tracked him only to MR

So unless im missing something if Wilgy is town then Herm is town
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

tutuu wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:26 pm Investigative role visiting TSP on N3 as claimed by Wilgy is mindboggling to me

If he (Wilgy) is town, then ... Herm is somehow town too? Cuz Mafia Rolecop visit TSP, maf Roleblocker visit me, and Herm could be neither cuz Dya tracked him only to MR

yeah wait
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I mean 3P
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

but there could be an investiagtive on me that can't claim, a different kind of RT or something
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Wilgy's claim doesn't actually make sense though. First he claimed that he knows how many only, now he knows it was "an investigative" and he can't explain it? What the fuck is that?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

tutuu wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:26 pm Investigative role visiting TSP on N3 as claimed by Wilgy is mindboggling to me

Herm could just be straight lying.

Also could be a validation by another town, we have afew unaccounted actions right?

Exercise time Tutuu! Out of the "can't claimers" which is maf and which is 3p?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:06 pm Wilgy's claim doesn't actually make sense though. First he claimed that he knows how many only, now he knows it was "an investigative" and he can't explain it? What the fuck is that?
Best guess is that Sloonei actually meant random. True blue random horseshit.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

So there was some fuckery with Tim... Does that dismerit Dizzy who is also not voting Herm atm?
Image Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:16 pm

Also could be a validation by another town, we have afew unaccounted actions right?

i dont know im airhead
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

tutuu wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:18 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:16 pm

i dont know im airhead
Yeet Tutuu. Confirmed airhead.
Image Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 467

Post by staypositivefriend »

i can think of a few possibilities:

-there is a mechanic that only allowed dya to see who herm killed, but not who herm visited. herm's rolecop/roleblocker ability could be invisible to visits

-wilgy is mafia with herm who claimed that report to try to absolve herm

-wilgy is 3p and made up the report about herm, who is mafia

-herm is 3p, which would explain why dya only has him visiting one person

but generally yes, if wilgy is town, it makes it more likely that herm is town as well

im struggling w/my read on herm right now because of oddmerta's claim. if oddmerta really is claiming that he got notified when herm visited his album, then that is big news - but im not sure if it's what odd is actually impyling

Return to “Previous Jobs”