60%

Total votes: 10
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 160
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Avatar The Last Airbender Mafia

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Carotenoid wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:03 am Why do you avoid tinfoil but recommend PSINE to keep doing it "because it's going to hit at some point"?
Cuz in general tinoilers will actually commit votes, or maybe whole games, to their cases and I'd rather keep a more open mind look at every possibility. But if others want to tinfoil that may actually help me spot those possibilities.
Carotenoid wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:03 am I do realize I might have been a bit annoying shutting down scumreads for meta reason, sorry if I was!

I don't think your assessment is super fair though, the only people I have actively tried to convince others to reevaluate based on meta are PSINE & UG. I think both of them are super helpful townies in general and that they will be much easier to read and work with as it goes on and that they find their footing so yeah, not interested to see them as D1 chop.

I do have some meta sprinkled in my other reads, but I also think I have produced a fair amount of non-meta related content so the fact you're reducing my participation to meta + tone is a bit *eh*
Two is a pattern.

I'm saying it's convenient. You have done other stuff, but some of the stuff you have done is convenient. And I decided to point that out. I'm not reducing anything, but it's good for the thread to know that you took a role that lets you say things that are NAI for you, just in case.
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 115
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Carotenoid »

Quick list --

Probs town
@Alison - Mindmelding, constant similar line of thought, pretty confident she's town
@PSINightmareEmpower - I find her thought super transparent and globally civ-minded, also think she started to towntell a lot in her recent posting
@chardonnay - Mostly liked the cassowary push because I had the same thoughts, rest seemed okay to me. Reevaluate if cassowary flips town (btw these two just wolfed together so I tend to think they know what each other's scum game can be like)
@cayvie - I liked her early thread presence, her recent pressure on Jackofhearts

@DrWilgy - meh i can't remember reasons actually. But it felt right when i was ordering the names so idk lol
@Ultimate-Gamer - I liked and agree with a good part of his input, especially the Neutron read
@Long Con - I liked his "wtf" reaction to my wtf read, think he's been making sense

Not voting here today

@Fatmo - feels really santa-clausy
@Jackofhearts2005 - Early good impression, I wish there wasn't this drop-off in activity
@nutella - idk everytime nutella had a scumread I disagreed (PSINE, UG). I liked the LC vote but now I think LC is town so *eh*

*shrug*
@dov - xd
@KitsuShel - xd

Scum vibes
@DJ Neutron Star - feels uncomfortable itt but aware of what's happening.
@cassowary - early on was mostly reshuffling ideas, new content felt forced (like the PSINE read)
@Dragon D. Luffy - I just disliked most of his posts *lol*
@JiwonMeganPark - clearly showed *two* times they were here and actively weren't super interested in hunting. blabla yeah maybe lhf but tbh I'd much rather vote someone who's a bit scummy and not really trying than someone who's scummy but trying on D1
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:17 am
Carotenoid wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:03 am Why do you avoid tinfoil but recommend PSINE to keep doing it "because it's going to hit at some point"?
Cuz in general tinoilers will actually commit votes, or maybe whole games, to their cases and I'd rather keep a more open mind look at every possibility. But if others want to tinfoil that may actually help me spot those possibilities.
Carotenoid wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:03 am I do realize I might have been a bit annoying shutting down scumreads for meta reason, sorry if I was!

I don't think your assessment is super fair though, the only people I have actively tried to convince others to reevaluate based on meta are PSINE & UG. I think both of them are super helpful townies in general and that they will be much easier to read and work with as it goes on and that they find their footing so yeah, not interested to see them as D1 chop.

I do have some meta sprinkled in my other reads, but I also think I have produced a fair amount of non-meta related content so the fact you're reducing my participation to meta + tone is a bit *eh*
Two is a pattern.

I'm saying it's convenient. You have done other stuff, but some of the stuff you have done is convenient. And I decided to point that out. I'm not reducing anything, but it's good for the thread to know that you took a role that lets you say things that are NAI for you, just in case.
hmn this just seems like a really weird direction for you to take because I don't think we're nearly around the time where tinfoils are a thing

I don't think it's NAI and just convenient because I was trying to influence other people's read and take responsibility in it.
I think it's fairly easy to read into it: Why would I want to deflect suspicions on PSINE and UG? What do I gain from that? Does it seem like I have some underlying motivations?
ImageImage
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:35 am Carot is playing the Meta Patrol role in this game. Whenever someone accuses someone else she knows, she comes to validate whether that is legit or just lack of knowledge of their meta.

It's an useful job, I guess. Maybe a little too convenient of a job, though.

Carot's tone sounds supatown but at the same time she sounds like a player who can fake that as scum. I'm putting it as a townread with an *.
meh the more I think about it the less I like this post. It's a bunch of weird shade with a "townread"
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

I’m confused why the top wagons are all players that haven’t stuck out to me much.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Carotenoid wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:02 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:35 am Carot is playing the Meta Patrol role in this game. Whenever someone accuses someone else she knows, she comes to validate whether that is legit or just lack of knowledge of their meta.

It's an useful job, I guess. Maybe a little too convenient of a job, though.

Carot's tone sounds supatown but at the same time she sounds like a player who can fake that as scum. I'm putting it as a townread with an *.
meh the more I think about it the less I like this post. It's a bunch of weird shade with a "townread"
Yeah I expect you not to like the post where I explain what I don't like about you. :workit:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Carotenoid wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:43 am I don't think it's NAI and just convenient because I was trying to influence other people's read and take responsibility in it.
I think it's fairly easy to read into it: Why would I want to deflect suspicions on PSINE and UG? What do I gain from that? Does it seem like I have some underlying motivations?
If you're scum your goal is to say something, no matter what. Saying things makes people think "she is scumhunting" and leave you alone. This is difficult, because as scum you don't have any legit thoughts on other people.

Pointing out how everyone and their mother is "in their meta" is a very easy way around that. It's nocommitl and it's easy to notice and point out to.

Hey, I can say nutella, who I am used to play with, is in her meta. LC is in his meta too. Jack? Totally in his meta. I still can't read those people that well though, despite being used to their metas. Turns out their scum metas aren't much different. Except nutella I guess, I think I've had a good tracking record at reading her recently.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 85
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Jack, why are you not voting? Do you always do this as town?
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
chardonnay
The Mark
Posts in topic: 175

Post by chardonnay »

Ultimate-Gamer wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:50 am
Now for Nooter:
I stand by what I said before, Nooter’s read against PSINE was not the best. It feels like someone taking advantage of a situation and then does it again with Cassowary.... It’s still kinda nullish but I’m starting to feel better about a scum read on Nooter here…

I’m also starting to get VERY tired and can kinda feel my thoughts slipping a bit. I still wanna do Jiwon and Long Con.

But before I do I’d LIKE to get some people’s thoughts.

@chardonnay @PSINightmareEmpower

Mind lending me your thoughts about this Nooter here? Does it feel like "taking advantage" to you?
Nuetron hasn't really done anything that I feel merits a TR, or strong SR. As for thoughts that their taking advantage of game state... I cant tell yet. Its probably be more obvi if so in retrospect.

-/-/-/-/-

Im tempted tp switch onto Jiwon b/c getting rid of non-posters D1 is usually the best time to do it.

But im also most confidant that cassowary is flipping mafia, and I don't really want to neglect that wagon.

So I think im gonna stay the course.
hi-lo
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Alison wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:32 am Jack, why are you not voting? Do you always do this as town?
Yeah, I tend to hold my vote unless I’m trying to lead a wagon.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Like somebody sell me on a wagon.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 53
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Carote... that was intentionally a WTF read?
PSINightmareEmpower
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: She/her

Post by PSINightmareEmpower »

Ugh. Neither of the alternate viable wagons look good to me, but I know U-G isn't popular enough to go through right now. I have to switch, but I don't know to whom.

Jiwon isn't doing anything for me. I'm all right with it, but not personally sold on it. Clearing out the inactives is important though, so maybe I should?

I can't vote Cass in good conscience. I haven't done enough research on them to confidently place a vote. It's just a sheep read I'd do as mafia so I can't vote them until I've done my research, and I don't have time to do research before EoD.

...Jiwon it is.

[VOTE: JiwonMeganPark] aubergine
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

PSINightmareEmpower wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:17 pm Ugh. Neither of the alternate viable wagons look good to me, but I know U-G isn't popular enough to go through right now. I have to switch, but I don't know to whom.

Jiwon isn't doing anything for me. I'm all right with it, but not personally sold on it. Clearing out the inactives is important though, so maybe I should?

I can't vote Cass in good conscience. I haven't done enough research on them to confidently place a vote. It's just a sheep read I'd do as mafia so I can't vote them until I've done my research, and I don't have time to do research before EoD.

...Jiwon it is.

There are 2 votes on UG, that's hardly "not popular enough" in my book.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Carotenoid wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:16 pm oh I realized EoD is at 3 EDT, I might not be able to be around

I still don't feel very good about DDL's posting, would definitely vote here if it picked up. I'm also interested in the reasons some people are townreading him (?)

I don't think UG is a good vote today because their tone is well within town range and he's going to be much more readable soon I think.

Between cassowary and Jiwon I think I'd prefer a Jiwon flip but *eh*
Carotenoid wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:38 am [VOTE: Jiwon] aubergine

Hmn I realized that I might not be able to be around for EoD :/
Anyway. I think my preferred flip is Jiwon. Would be okay with cassowary, DDL or DJ too. Don't want to flip cayvie or UG.
Uh. The repeated wording of "oh just realized I might not be around" is super weird to me. How do you "just realize" something twice? Did you forget you had already realized it? Perhaps you thought you had only already said it somewhere other than the game thread?? :eye:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
PSINightmareEmpower
Stool Pigeon

Ultimate-Gamer wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:50 am
Now for Nooter:
I stand by what I said before, Nooter’s read against PSINE was not the best. It feels like someone taking advantage of a situation and then does it again with Cassowary.... It’s still kinda nullish but I’m starting to feel better about a scum read on Nooter here…

I’m also starting to get VERY tired and can kinda feel my thoughts slipping a bit. I still wanna do Jiwon and Long Con.

But before I do I’d LIKE to get some people’s thoughts.

@chardonnay @PSINightmareEmpower

Mind lending me your thoughts about this Nooter here? Does it feel like "taking advantage" to you?
Sure, I guess? Her reads have felt...disconnected, if that makes sense? Like there isn't a common thread here, she's just doing whatever. I don't know if that makes any sense. It only half makes sense to me. I guess I can see her "taking advantage"? Maybe. I do agree with the notion of her being scum itself, I just haven't quite worked out why. Need an ISO on her.
cassowary
Posts in topic: 78
Preferred Pronouns: she or they

Post by cassowary »

chardonnay wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 11:40 am But im also most confidant that cassowary is flipping mafia, and I don't really want to neglect that wagon.
Why though? Why this unearned confidence? Just because I found psi suspicious at the beginning and vague stuff about tone? How did I go from "scum I guess lol" to "confidently mafia"?? Where is this coming from?

I'm not a huge fan of the Jiwon wagon either, but I'll vote jiwon over... myself, at least in the interest of eliminating someone who isn't really contributing anything.

[VOTE: jiwon] aubergine
PSINightmareEmpower
Stool Pigeon

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:25 pm
PSINightmareEmpower wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:17 pm Ugh. Neither of the alternate viable wagons look good to me, but I know U-G isn't popular enough to go through right now. I have to switch, but I don't know to whom.

...Jiwon it is.

The majority of people have said that they think U-G is town or null at best, while they seem more open to Jiwon or Cass. I'm saying I don't think it'll get past 3 votes.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:55 am We gotta get MU/Reddit style highlight to quote a small part of a post functionality.
We do have it!!! It's finicky on mobile sometimes but if you highlight part of a post a pop-up quote button should appear that quotes only that portion.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:25 pm
Carotenoid wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:16 pm oh I realized EoD is at 3 EDT, I might not be able to be around

I still don't feel very good about DDL's posting, would definitely vote here if it picked up. I'm also interested in the reasons some people are townreading him (?)

I don't think UG is a good vote today because their tone is well within town range and he's going to be much more readable soon I think.

Between cassowary and Jiwon I think I'd prefer a Jiwon flip but *eh*
Carotenoid wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:38 am [VOTE: Jiwon] aubergine

Hmn I realized that I might not be able to be around for EoD :/
Anyway. I think my preferred flip is Jiwon. Would be okay with cassowary, DDL or DJ too. Don't want to flip cayvie or UG.
Uh. The repeated wording of "oh just realized I might not be around" is super weird to me. How do you "just realize" something twice? Did you forget you had already realized it? Perhaps you thought you had only already said it somewhere other than the game thread?? :eye:
If only “saying wolves would lie about something stupid” was an actual wolf tell, I could just catch you right here.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:14 am I don’t think it works on mobile, Cayvie. :(
ah yeah I've gotten it to work on mobile somehow but it is super unreliable. talk to boo!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:13 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:41 am So as I said before, I have a tendency to lead people into their doom when I make big posts. Town latches into it and scum rolls along. Except when I'm right, of course. But that's not guaranteed.

Looking for scum who might be rolling along, nutella and LC bought my PSI case VERY easily, and with seemingly no independent thoughts of their own. Look out for those.
“Rolling along” describes my Nutella feelings this game.
don't know what you mean

I haven't seen like any game relevant content from you so far though :wiz:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

nutella wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:31 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:13 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:41 am So as I said before, I have a tendency to lead people into their doom when I make big posts. Town latches into it and scum rolls along. Except when I'm right, of course. But that's not guaranteed.

Looking for scum who might be rolling along, nutella and LC bought my PSI case VERY easily, and with seemingly no independent thoughts of their own. Look out for those.
“Rolling along” describes my Nutella feelings this game.
don't know what you mean

I haven't seen like any game relevant content from you so far though :wiz:
And?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Still don't really get the near universal Cass scumread. I feel gut towny about them. But maybe if everyone else sees something I'm not they could be onto something. Idk trusting my gut for now.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Fatmo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 29

Post by Fatmo »

How do I vote here? Is there a button that makes that vote tag? I know you have to vote in the poll too.

I’m going to vote JIWON because they really just don’t seem interested/invested in the game, and have given no indication that they are interested in being interested. Could be that they don’t play often and aren’t in a playing rhythm, and doubly so because they drew mafia so can’t even muster the energy to try to pretend to solve.

Also, 75% of that wagon is made up of my early gut townleans. I guess I’m kind of sheeping there too, but I do feel there’s enough logic to this vote. D1 is always so hard, with no info from past flips or anything like that to look into. So I’ll feel decent going with this group.

I do have to run again, but will be back to vote once I figure out how to do it.
Image Image
Fatmo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fatmo »

Err that’s dumb. I’ll ask nook how to vote. No one should waste a post explaining something that’s probably stupidly obvious lol.
Image Image
PSINightmareEmpower
Stool Pigeon

nutella wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:33 pm Still don't really get the near universal Cass scumread. I feel gut towny about them. But maybe if everyone else sees something I'm not they could be onto something. Idk trusting my gut for now.
Good point. Universal gut scumreads usually mean there's scum that either started it or are on it. I started a universal gut scumread on a townie when I was mafia once. So yeah feeling even less good about the Cass wagon.

I mean, granted, townies can just all mindmeld on a wolf at once. But I feel like the other possibility makes more sense, if only because I have experience with it.
PSINightmareEmpower
Stool Pigeon

[mention]Fatmo[/mention] Write it like this: [ vote ] player [ / vote ] but remove the spaces. You also have to vote in the poll.
PSINightmareEmpower
Stool Pigeon

All right guys, I have to go and I won't be back for EoD. @Townies If you haven't voted yet, you should vote. Trust your instincts, make good decisions. I'll see you on Day 2.
Fatmo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Fatmo »

Ahh ok.

[VOTE: JIWAN] aubergine
Image Image
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

PSINightmareEmpower wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:28 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:25 pm

...Jiwon it is.

The majority of people have said that they think U-G is town or null at best, while they seem more open to Jiwon or Cass. I'm saying I don't think it'll get past 3 votes.
You have over two hours. The difference from your UG to the top wagon after you vote is just 2 votes. If you can't sell your own case, who is going to do that for you?

Selling cases is part of the skill of being a townie. You posted early that last game you read the scum correctly but people didn't follow you. Maybe they didn't follow you because you didn't try to get others to follow you?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

You don't have to use vote tags to vote. Only the poll counts for chopping purposes. The tags are just a courtesy.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

PSINightmareEmpower wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:41 pm All right guys, I have to go and I won't be back for EoD. @Townies If you haven't voted yet, you should vote. Trust your instincts, make good decisions. I'll see you on Day 2.
I expect to see you next game telling tales about how you knew who the scum was in Avatar but nobody listened to you again.

Assuming UG is scum, that is.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Maybe the runaway on Jiwon means it's just a hit but I also still endorse the UG wagon if there's any chance there... but I'm the only one left at this point. I'll prob move to Jiwon in an hour or so if nothing else happens
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

For all the cass wagon is supposed to be universal it's not turning that into an actual yeet, is it.
DJ Neutron Star
Posts in topic: 19
Preferred Pronouns: he/him, she/her

Post by DJ Neutron Star »

cassowary wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:17 am
DJ Neutron Star wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:05 am it reads like cassowary just sort of choosing someone who was being voted and naming some generic scumtell that could apply to them at the time
Excuse double post here, I'm on my phone so quoting is annoying, but this is not why I voted LC. Perhaps I should have made my case using more quotes of LC at the time, but his ISO at the time was like mostly mechanical speculation (elements and hypothetical vote-restricted mafia role) and a couple off topic posts, then he sort of vaguely agreed with the psi case, then suddenly jumped back in with a vote on Cayvie. It kind of read to me as all over the place, like he wasn't really paying attention to the thread very much.

He's had more to say now though, but that was my reasoning at the time. Just want to clear that up.
could you elaborate on what it is you continue to not like about Long Con beyond just affirming you don't like him/think he's strange?
cayvie
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 197

Post by cayvie »

Alison wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:43 am I don't always play the drill sergeant role but if you know me at all you know I will do whatever I think makes town win and it's clear that the town needs some cohesion right now so here I am.
yep, okay, Alison's town.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Welp this is exciting

Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DJ Neutron Star wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:33 pm
cassowary wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:17 am
DJ Neutron Star wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:05 am it reads like cassowary just sort of choosing someone who was being voted and naming some generic scumtell that could apply to them at the time
Excuse double post here, I'm on my phone so quoting is annoying, but this is not why I voted LC. Perhaps I should have made my case using more quotes of LC at the time, but his ISO at the time was like mostly mechanical speculation (elements and hypothetical vote-restricted mafia role) and a couple off topic posts, then he sort of vaguely agreed with the psi case, then suddenly jumped back in with a vote on Cayvie. It kind of read to me as all over the place, like he wasn't really paying attention to the thread very much.

He's had more to say now though, but that was my reasoning at the time. Just want to clear that up.
could you elaborate on what it is you continue to not like about Long Con beyond just affirming you don't like him/think he's strange?
She also mentioned a perceived lack of paying attention to the thread, and being "all over the place". I think maybe she likes me even though I'm strange.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 31
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Effective immediately, [mention]Marcher Jovian[/mention] will be replacing kitsushel. Votes for kits in the poll will be counted as votes for marcher.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sup mojo
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

[VOTE: MArcher Jovian] aubergine
cayvie
Corrupt Union Official

Post by cayvie »

nutella wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:05 pm Welp this is exciting

if we get to 12 votes we can hammer!

PPE: hi MJ!!
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

But really, I don't have that much preference between Jiwon and Cass. Also, I'm going to a cottage and won't be online from 3pm EST until the following morning, around 10am. So good luck with the chop!

Linki: Oh, hammer? Do we want that?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

LOL what's the point, less than an hour till chop.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Cottage sounds nice
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
cayvie
Corrupt Union Official

Post by cayvie »

Long Con wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:10 pm LOL what's the point, less than an hour till chop.
yea it was a joke XD
cayvie
Corrupt Union Official

Post by cayvie »

[VOTE: cassowary] aubergine
cassowary
Posts in topic: 78
Preferred Pronouns: she or they

Post by cassowary »

DJ Neutron Star wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:33 pm could you elaborate on what it is you continue to not like about Long Con beyond just affirming you don't like him/think he's strange?
Honestly I don't really have vote-worthy levels of feelings about LC anymore, but I'm still wary of his confrontational tone in general because I feel like it could work to his advantage as scum if people are intimidated/afraid to challenge him.
Marcher Jovian
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 41
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Marcher Jovian »

JiwonMeganPark wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:29 pm I am very sleepy and I had my coffee limit today, I will read tomorrow when I'm drinking my new day coffee
oh god coffee tell lmao

Return to “Previous Rackets”