64%

Total votes: 14
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 282

Re: Amdibals at the Zoo! [Day 1]

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:22 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:17 pm why do u think its weird of me to be naturally inclined to sheep townreads?

how many times have u seen me say "mafia is a team game etc etc"

how many times ive said im gonna sheep ur townreads
Sheeping X person's townreads is fine and in character.

Sheeping the townreads of everyone in the game that you aren't actively scumreading is absurd to the point that I have trouble finding it plausible that you believe it.
this was about me thinking about the 112 town world. and 10k and TH maf. so only 1 maf remaining. everyone else town, so all of those townreads are coming from town except for 1 potentially. noone was townreading 10k and TH
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 246
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

tutuu wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:24 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:17 pm why do u think its weird of me to be naturally inclined to sheep townreads?

Sheeping the townreads of everyone in the game that you aren't actively scumreading is absurd to the point that I have trouble finding it plausible that you believe it.
this was about me thinking about the 112 town world. and 10k and TH maf. so only 1 maf remaining. everyone else town, so all of those townreads are coming from town except for 1 potentially. noone was townreading 10k and TH
Yeah, but your objection was

"if there's only 1 maf remaining, then nutella has to be the last mafia so you can't townread her or you'll have too many townreads"

But it is unclear to me why you believe this (and as I pointed out it requires you to contort yourself through a leap of logic that's super reachy and unnatural) because the last mafia can be someone who's alive that isn't nutella, who was wrongly townread by town. Thinking a particular person is town and sheeping their reads is fine, but assuming that everyone else alive is town and their reads are all correct and nutella has to be the last scum left as the only person who isn't townread is not.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

this is me versus alison

Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Alison your tone is very aggressive. You're probably aware of that, and it's not that you should feel forced to change it, but it's a little much. I know because I used to play that way :kadaj:
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:27 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:24 pm

Yeah, but your objection was

"if there's only 1 maf remaining, then nutella has to be the last mafia so you can't townread her or you'll have too many townreads"

But it is unclear to me why you believe this (and as I pointed out it requires you to contort yourself through a leap of logic that's super reachy and unnatural) because the last mafia can be someone who's alive that isn't nutella, who was wrongly townread by town. Thinking a particular person is town and sheeping their reads is fine, but assuming that everyone else alive is town and their reads are all correct and nutella has to be the last scum left as the only person who isn't townread is not.
not gonna answer this sorry. not out of rudeness. i just want to complete the main quest of this game.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Also since the clarity & relevance of my logic has been called into question a few times this game I'm going to lay this out explicitly: I think my logic this game has been crystal clear and understandable to most people. While I have no doubt that there was some amount of genuine misunderstanding going on this game, the sheer amount of mischaracterization I'm seeing about the way I play this game/have played this game is large enough that I suspect some amount of it is intentional.

linki: I consider tone an aspect of play to be changed based on suitability to the present situation. I'm satisfied with my current tone at the moment, I think it has the effect I want it to have, and I see no reason to change it until the situation changes.
Alison

Post by Alison »

tutuu wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:28 pm
not gonna answer this sorry. not out of rudeness. i just want to complete the main quest of this game.
[/quote]
If you can't answer, just say you can't answer. I will ask you to kindly stop pretending that you don't see why it matters when I have laid out explicitly why I think this is alignment-indicative.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Can we all at least agree that chop is a silly word
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

[mention]MacDougall[/mention] is there a chance ur wrong on ur meta townread on nutella? can you explain the read?
protocultures
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 125

Post by protocultures »

tutuu wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:27 pm this is me versus alison

urgh, this makes me think you might be mafia together distancing.

Not something I am super pushing day 1 but something I now have to keep in the back of my mind.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

thats alright proto. ur avi is very nice btw. i love it.
Alison

Post by Alison »

protocultures wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:44 pm

Not something I am super pushing day 1 but something I now have to keep in the back of my mind.
You think the interaction between me and tutuu is W/W? Really?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i love u too alison despite thunderdoming with u, u know that right
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

For reference, I have exactly 1 forum game completed at this point in time where I rolled mafia. Only Nanook and Urist have seen it. The style of game on that forum is very different to here - not sure how much they can read into it. I played pretty lazy in that game as mafia so dont think its going to help you find my mafia game on TS - but you cant take my word for it this game I guess.

So where I am at in this game:

Alison - prob still mafia but not voting them day 1 because: they are currently hard defending me when a couple people want to kill me. If they are town, its good I am not pushing them. If they are mafia, they are doing a good job townsiding by pocketing and hard defending me.

I assume I misremembered the name of the player who likes being scumread at start of games to dig themselves out of a hole since Alison is saying this not NOT something she said, and also nobody else remembers this either so think its a conversation I had with someone else in another mafia community. Oddly she notes she thinks I am fabricating this whole thing but still townreads me. Either way, look to point above - Alison is town and defending me or she is hard defending me as mafia, both of which are good for now and why I wont vote her day 1. Kind of unfairly, I will probably always have a suspicion of Alison in every single game I play with them.

My second point on alison i am pretty sure is NOT a lie. That is that they claim mafia on day 0/1 - pretty sure Alison did this in Lion King as town and they did it in this game as well. My point remains that if she will do this as town, she must do this as mafia as well for balance reasons.

Nutella - said already lean them town for giving me a light town read. Nutella would be better of giving a light townread to a more persuasive and consensus townread player in this group to pocket them and build a town circle with them in it, rather than me who is pretty isolated in terms of being scumread by a lot of people.

Tutuu - people are townreading them, which is okay I guess. I have seen tutuu be way townier than this, and now I have to worry she might be mafia WITH Alison. Not going to vote on them today because they do lean town, but I got to keep an eye on Tutuu instead of locking them as town and not really re-considering again for later.

TSP - just gives me town vibes currently - not super strong, not voting them.

Mac/Josepgh - lolcat style a bit, reminds me of space invaders. Think will vote them today.

Other people - dont have much on them, mostly new people or low postcount people. Need to read a bit more and think about them.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

Alison wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:48 pm
protocultures wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:44 pm

You think the interaction between me and tutuu is W/W? Really?
I predict you will both be townreading eachother by day 3 and likely both of you will be alive.
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 124

Post by Urist »

Alison wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:08 pm IMO if you're going to call my posts nitpicky you should point to exactly what you think is nitpicky and explain why it's irrelevant and then explain why my argument that the post is actually relevant is wrong. Otherwise I'm allowed to pursue any line of inquiry I wish and if my top two scumreads don't want me to pursue that line of inquiry then I'm certainly not obliged to move away.
this is nitpicky as fuck

i'm not going to bother looking for stuff you have previously said that is nitpicky, because you will probably just disagree with me. SHRUG
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

tutuu wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:47 pm thats alright proto. ur avi is very nice btw. i love it.
do you love it because you love me, or do you love me because you love the avi?

dont lie to me because I wont be able to tell, and then you should feel bad.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

[VOTE: macdougal] aubergine

for record purposes of when I made my vote
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

protocultures wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:04 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:47 pm thats alright proto. ur avi is very nice btw. i love it.
do you love it because you love me, or do you love me because you love the avi?

dont lie to me because I wont be able to tell, and then you should feel bad.
both

i appreciate u saying that u wont be able to tell. i will keep this in mind. i do tend to view the world in a very non-literal way, opposite of u!
Alison

Post by Alison »

Urist wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:03 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:08 pm IMO if you're going to call my posts nitpicky you should point to exactly what you think is nitpicky and explain why it's irrelevant and then explain why my argument that the post is actually relevant is wrong. Otherwise I'm allowed to pursue any line of inquiry I wish and if my top two scumreads don't want me to pursue that line of inquiry then I'm certainly not obliged to move away.
this is nitpicky as fuck

i'm not going to bother looking for stuff you have previously said that is nitpicky, because you will probably just disagree with me. SHRUG
Asking you to back up your statements with evidence isn't nitpicky - it's just asking you to show your reasoning for a claim you make rather than just raw asserting it. I might as well just stand here and say "Urist is scummy" and refuse to explain why when you ask me. That's horrible play.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 73
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

112 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:09 am Amy and tutuu are both involved in the game in a way I wouldn't expect they could create as scum- townleans there still.

Urist seems to be coasting a little bit and isn't offering too much of substance, but I like their tone and they seem to be inside a cocoon of genuine uncertainty around the gamestate. I maintain my townlean.

Colin is way on the outskirts of things, dropping in to comment little bits here and there without much solving actions. I think he's a good person to put under the microscope.
112 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:11 am nutella is p towny and just wrong on her read of me

I read her correctly in the last game I played with her where she was scum and feel good about her here
112 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:15 am someone called tenthousandcalories obvious town but i didn't like the only post i remember from that slot

who was it and why are they obvtown?
112 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:16 am
Alison wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:14 am
112 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:09 am Amy and tutuu are both involved in the game in a way I wouldn't expect they could create as scum- townleans there still.

Urist seems to be coasting a little bit and isn't offering too much of substance, but I like their tone and they seem to be inside a cocoon of genuine uncertainty around the gamestate. I maintain my townlean.

Colin is way on the outskirts of things, dropping in to comment little bits here and there without much solving actions. I think he's a good person to put under the microscope.
FWIW I think this is NAI for Colin since I've incorrectly read him as scum in a couple of games for doing exactly this. Obviously it doesn't make him town because he can do this as scum too, but it certainly isn't a scumtell.
Fair.

I've played with him before and he does seem a little more reserved than even what I remember, but he's not too far off his meta that it locks him or anything.

anyone who's townreading this is just wrong

this is not town 112

it just isn't

fake fake fake
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

protocultures wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:57 pm For reference, I have exactly 1 forum game completed at this point in time where I rolled mafia. Only Nanook and Urist have seen it. The style of game on that forum is very different to here - not sure how much they can read into it. I played pretty lazy in that game as mafia so dont think its going to help you find my mafia game on TS - but you cant take my word for it this game I guess.
you literally just open wolfed and trolled dunya all game LOL, yeah i don't think i'll be treating that as accurate meta.
Alison

Post by Alison »

protocultures wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:57 pm Alison - prob still mafia but not voting them day 1 because: they are currently hard defending me when a couple people want to kill me. If they are town, its good I am not pushing them. If they are mafia, they are doing a good job townsiding by pocketing and hard defending me.

I assume I misremembered the name of the player who likes being scumread at start of games to dig themselves out of a hole since Alison is saying this not NOT something she said, and also nobody else remembers this either so think its a conversation I had with someone else in another mafia community. Oddly she notes she thinks I am fabricating this whole thing but still townreads me. Either way, look to point above - Alison is town and defending me or she is hard defending me as mafia, both of which are good for now and why I wont vote her day 1. Kind of unfairly, I will probably always have a suspicion of Alison in every single game I play with them.

My second point on alison i am pretty sure is NOT a lie. That is that they claim mafia on day 0/1 - pretty sure Alison did this in Lion King as town and they did it in this game as well. My point remains that if she will do this as town, she must do this as mafia as well for balance reasons.
I think it was you misremembering, not an intentional lie. I enjoy the challenge of trying to win when I am scumread, but that's more of a silver lining - if I can I'll take the easy victory every time. About three days ago I won a game of Discord Mafia by posting only once a day and letting everyone else cannibalize each other. I play to win, not to sate my desire to be challenged - to do otherwise would be a disservice to my team.

It's true that if I claim mafia sometimes as town, I should also do it as mafia. That makes me claiming mafia NAI though - in this case it was just something I did to provide an easy avenue into interacting with people. Wasn't very successful here unfortunately, but I did manage to get into the game regardless, so sure.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Alison wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:07 pm
Urist wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:03 pm
this is nitpicky as fuck

Asking you to back up your statements with evidence isn't nitpicky - it's just asking you to show your reasoning for a claim you make rather than just raw asserting it. I might as well just stand here and say "Urist is scummy" and refuse to explain why when you ask me. That's horrible play.
i wouldn't ask you to explain tho :shrug:
Alison

Post by Alison »

Urist wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:11 pm i wouldn't ask you to explain tho :shrug:
Do you just not care about trying to figure out how other people in the game think and effectively communicate with them or
TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 126
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

my determination is that regardless of 112's alignment, one of the people pushing them is a wolf
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tutuu wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:06 am if im wrong on 112 being town and shes mafia im probably wrong on mostly everything. i dont think 112 would be mafia with nutella/alison. so the mafia team would be something very level 1 like 112 + uhhhh ... turnip head plus someone else

if im right on 112 being town and i had a dayvig id shoot nutella or alison right now
112 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:29 am tbh i think you're really stretching things with that read tutuu
tutuu wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:48 am i think alison's last post is towny. maybe it really is something very level 1 like 112 + turnip head + 10k calories
tutuu wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:50 am [VOTE: Turnip Head] aubergine
hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

hmmmMMMMMMMMMMMM.

concepts are bubbling around in my lil furry head
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

nutella wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:14 pm my lil furry head
TMI, nutella. (too much information)
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:19 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:14 am funny how different ppl can perceive the same information differently, ted

i perceive nutella as scumreading the LHF people (112 and turnip head), you as the opposite
she's town reading me and proto for questionable reasons

idk about the 112 push being wolf-indicative necessarily ; 112 acknowledged nutella being town while doing it so I take it (s)he? didn't have a problem with it and I don't either

I must've missed the TH scum read tho
my meta on you is p solid dude, not questionable reasons at all

i predicted you would tunnel me here because you literally always do when you're town regardless of my alignment

idk how you're lhf either. and the proto read was based off like 1 post but it was a pretty substantial one
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tutuu wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:28 am
tedxtr wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:26 am
tutuu wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:24 am
tedxtr wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:24 am tutuu, how did you manage to pace nutella's world view without even addressing them directly - what changed your mind?
i dont understand?

pace?

adress who?
you're voting TH, the person you said nutella was pushing

do you town read her now?
i didnt scumread nutella independently, i scumread her based off of thinking she was w/w with alison

right now im leaning in the world where those two arent w/w. because i mentioned how alison's latests posts were towny and regardless i just chose to change my mind

man this whole thing about me and alison is so weird lmao
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Alison wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:09 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:06 am
Alison wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:51 am
tedxtr wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:49 am one in mac / nutella might be wolf which would mean I'd have to drop my slank / meme shtick and push there which is a total drag
You've got my interest. Talk to me about this.
I think nutella hasn't shown any town trait and I didn't like her town read on proto, nor her read on me as that's kind of NAI behaviour for me - she's town reading "lhf" for very weak reasoning which she has shown in other scum games that it seems to be her MO mostly

I also think Mac's opening post reads are okay in a vacuum, in the sense that town can also do it but from personal experience, they are more reliable when it comes to scum reads rather than town reads ; so him (presumably) town reading Nutella just for that when she's experienced enough is maybe TMI-y

that's why I'm kinda stuck in between the two
Why "one in mac/nutella"? If your rationale is that they're both individually scummy then why not both?
the idea is mac is tmi-ing me. i had the same thought when he locked me but then i remembered he's mac and just let it go
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Alison wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:12 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:18 am What is LHF?
Hot take: this is the scummiest post in the game so far.

The only way I see to interpret TH's posts as coming from town is the interpretation that they're just very unmotivated or don't give a fuck and are just here to shitpost. This post indicates that they're actually tracking game-relevant conversations and to some degree care about the content of those conversations (or they wouldn't ask what LHF is, they'd just post a gif and laugh and go away for a bit), which in turn indicates that the "I don't care about anything in this game" attitude doesn't actually exist and they're intentionally choosing to not contribute at all.
that's nai for th imo
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tutuu wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:31 pm (i thought about just leaving it naked but decided id explain)

i think alison is nitpicking very VERY VERY deeply into stuff similarly to how i remember her doing in space invaders and i dont remember her doing this as town.

like, the stuff that she is nitpicking into is irrelevant in the first place. i think town!alison recognizes that not everything is logical and moves on and adapts, and perhaps scum!alisons is more stubborn to nit and grit every single tiny detail

is this a real read

isn't nitpicking extremely nai for alison

idk if i believe you believe this
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tutuu wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:32 pm i will iso her in lion king and philosophers mafia to make sure
tutuu wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:36 pm idk i think its different. like she had a direction as town in those game, she wanted to be in control and stuff

and shes doing the same stuff as in space invaders. its like shes grinding side quests instead of working on the main quest as she does as town
that was a fast justification lmao

idk about you tutes
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:04 pm I'll bet my left flipper that Alison is town
aight congrats you have acquired my townread
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i dont think she does it as town

re: fast posting i can say the same about u. ur reading the thread with the speed of lighting and making posts at the speed of sound
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tutuu wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:08 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:04 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:37 am 112 i dont know if you're a fan of early world building but if you're town, idk how u townread nutella in that situation. i guess its possible that ur town and ur correctly townreading her but who is left to be mafia from ur pov? say we're lucky and 10k flips maf, maybe turnip head too, who else? everyone else is being read by at least 1 person
Explain how these three lines interact with each other tutuu. You're a person of interest for me, so it's natural for me to be interested in your logic. Don't play this off as "nitpicking irrelevant points". If you say something in the thread, I want to know your thought process, and if your motivation was what you claimed it to be, you should be eager to provide me that thought process.
idk how u townread nutella - i was frustrated because i was scumreading nutella at that time
who is left to be mafia from ur pov - i forgot 112 has colin as mafia. i thought they have 2 scumreads and 12 townreads
everyone else is ebring read by a tleast 1 perso n - this is me thinking out loud. something somthing im inclined to sheep townreads

" and if your motivation was what you claimed it to be, you should be eager to provide me that thought process." - maybe you assume too much?

i dont have motivation to use my fingers to type on my keys about stuff that i dont think will lead to anywhere

im not a literal person like u

id rather try to find alignments, i dont care if its "clean"

in my perception of ur town game u also care about alignmetns more than anything and ur willing to look over logical inconsistencies
uh, were you ever scumreading me independently of your thing about me and alison w/w? i thought it was only dependent on that
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

yeah it was. now that i look over my post to alison what i said wasnt very consistent, but it doesnt have to be because i am still a town and i dont need to care about being consistent with the explanations about myself
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 36

Post by 112 »

nutella wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:08 pm

112 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:11 am nutella is p towny and just wrong on her read of me

I read her correctly in the last game I played with her where she was scum and feel good about her here
112 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:15 am someone called tenthousandcalories obvious town but i didn't like the only post i remember from that slot

who was it and why are they obvtown?
112 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:16 am
Alison wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:14 am

FWIW I think this is NAI for Colin since I've incorrectly read him as scum in a couple of games for doing exactly this. Obviously it doesn't make him town because he can do this as scum too, but it certainly isn't a scumtell.
Fair.

I've played with him before and he does seem a little more reserved than even what I remember, but he's not too far off his meta that it locks him or anything.

anyone who's townreading this is just wrong

this is not town 112

it just isn't

fake fake fake
u was a homie
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

pls consider the possibility of her being maf pls pls pls
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 113
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

nutella wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:18 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:14 am funny how different ppl can perceive the same information differently, ted

i perceive nutella as scumreading the LHF people (112 and turnip head), you as the opposite

idk about the 112 push being wolf-indicative necessarily ; 112 acknowledged nutella being town while doing it so I take it (s)he? didn't have a problem with it and I don't either

i predicted you would tunnel me here because you literally always do when you're town regardless of my alignment

idk how you're lhf either. and the proto read was based off like 1 post but it was a pretty substantial one
Can you quote instances where I “tunneled” on you as a villager before? (me being villager, your alignment doesn’t matter for this purpose)
ImageImageImageImage
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 36

Post by 112 »

[mention]nutella[/mention] I'm eating sour cream.
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 113
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

I digress that me saying I'm LHF might've been more of a me choosing to be LHF for Day 1 type of thing, I guess you did see the menacing side of me when I'm being pushed

but still, I don't remember one time where I've tunneled you as a villager
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

really annoyed that half a dozen people have tried to discredit me by characterizing my playstyle as being nitpicky but nobody can give actual examples/rationale
Alison

Post by Alison »

tutuu wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:29 pm yeah it was. now that i look over my post to alison what i said wasnt very consistent, but it doesnt have to be because i am still a town and i dont need to care about being consistent with the explanations about myself
Yeah, no shit it wasn't consistent. Which is why I questioned you about it. Town can be inconsistent and often is, but that doesn't mean we should just let people run around with blatantly untrue or contradictory views without any questioning. I have no clue why you believed that me pressing you on that was scummy in any way, especially because I don't know you're town.
Alison

Post by Alison »

tutuu wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:34 pm pls consider the possibility of her being maf pls pls pls
do you still think me and nut are W/W?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:50 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:29 pm yeah it was. now that i look over my post to alison what i said wasnt very consistent, but it doesnt have to be because i am still a town and i dont need to care about being consistent with the explanations about myself
Yeah, no shit it wasn't consistent. Which is why I questioned you about it. Town can be inconsistent and often is, but that doesn't mean we should just let people run around with blatantly untrue or contradictory views without any questioning. I have no clue why you believed that me pressing you on that was scummy in any way, especially because I don't know you're town.
i did not ever say u pressuring me was scummy

Maybe dont say stuff that are untrue wtf alison?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

i said ur nitpickyness was scummy at the time we were townreading each other and we were both voting TH

I also backed up my accusations of u being nitpicky and i invited ppl to skim over ur iso from space invaders
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:51 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:34 pm pls consider the possibility of her being maf pls pls pls
do you still think me and nut are W/W?
Yes
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:39 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:18 pm

Can you quote instances where I “tunneled” on you as a villager before? (me being villager, your alignment doesn’t matter for this purpose)

honestly idk specific games but p sure pyre, some turbos and maybe like bastard fiesta

maybe i'm overinflating the trend in my head but like i've sort of taken it as a given that you scumread me

112 wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 2:45 pm @nutella I'm eating sour cream.

good for you
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

actually idr your alignment in bastard fiesta so like if you were wolf there disregard that lmao but whatever i could be thinking of something else
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Heists”