56%

Total votes: 9
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 313

Re: The Lion King [Night 2]

Post by tutuu »

1612 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:32 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:10 pm alright. im tired of keeping this info to myself. im just gonna out it so we can solve together.

my checks are:
n0 alison town (she cant be godfather)
n1 1612 mafia

i think i have a solid idea on who is at least one of 1612's partners. would appreciate some help finding the other one.
Uhhh okay tutu, I don't know what your play is here....
I am hoping you retract that right now. Like I don't know what you are doing??? are you are trying to bait mafia into not killing you?
If you don't take that back before you die, I am the default vote for tomorrow and it's going to be REALLY bad.
BIG waste of time

Or proto and my reads were right and urist is real cop. Please cc for me @Urist
holy moly wtf is this LOL
this doesn't read to me as anti-spewing?

like, it reads to me like he's genuinely fighting it back?
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 210

Post by Urist »

I definitely owe this game some effort tho
I suspect that if 1612 is mafia, the other two scum were on my wagon. 1612 hard-town-reading me looks like scum trying for cred, thinking i was going to be banished, in hindsight.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 654
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Lavender wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:22 pm
Michelle wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:25 pm gut reading 1612 not villagery for the looong explanation about the cop claims and the double explanation about Long Con.

Derping is sweet when is spontaneous. Idk if i am right but is what i felt reading that.

Add the lack of reaction at my ping and at the fact i voted him.

@tutuu i will keep my word but now i have to sleep. Anyway in my Poe rn i have Lavander and 1612, and i think Alison may go either way.

If i would try to FPS a red check as fake cop i would go for Lavander.

Funny thing, my MU sig contains a quote "Wolves never w peek someone".
anybody else notice that michelle got away without giving reads before tutuu gave her checks? and then continued posting for half an hour after they said they were going to sleep? no? just me? aight then
I don’t think we should suspect people for reasons like that.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 329
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:21 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:20 pm My immediate reaction to 1612's "your cop check is fake!" post was "I'm impressed by the effort, I'd totally lolcat if I was caught scum there".

I guess reaching out to Urist does look like anti-spew.
it does?
Urist's point that if 1612 was Goon he'd try to implicate Urist by making him look bad makes sense to me. From the perspective of 1612 being a Goon, he could in theory have gone "oh shit, I'm caught, how do I drag a townie with me? Oh wait, they all suspect Urist right? Alright, I'll ask Urist for help CCing in thread to make him look like my scum buddy". That's not actually a super implausible line of thought. (Incidentally, it makes Urist/1612 being W/W a lot less likely, unless you think caught Goon 1612 asked his Godfather to counterclaim the cop who caught him. :p)

Anyway I think I retract my read that 1612 is definitely not Goon. I still lean towards him not being Goon for various reasons but I don't have strong reaction-test evidence to believe that any more.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Urist wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:23 pm I definitely owe this game some effort tho
I suspect that if 1612 is mafia, the other two scum were on my wagon. 1612 hard-town-reading me looks like scum trying for cred, thinking i was going to be banished, in hindsight.
So is that because you think wolf mates would be more likely to not join 1612 in defending you?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:20 pm My immediate reaction to 1612's "your cop check is fake!" post was "I'm impressed by the effort, I'd totally lolcat if I was caught scum there".

it does?
Keep in mind 1612 had Long Con in his reads he gave today and didn't realize the slot was the same person as Nanook and already dead?
Alison

Post by Alison »

Lavender wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:22 pm anybody else notice that michelle got away without giving reads before tutuu gave her checks? and then continued posting for half an hour after they said they were going to sleep? no? just me? aight then
I am going to kill you.
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:22 pm
1612 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:32 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:10 pm alright. im tired of keeping this info to myself. im just gonna out it so we can solve together.

my checks are:
n0 alison town (she cant be godfather)
n1 1612 mafia

i think i have a solid idea on who is at least one of 1612's partners. would appreciate some help finding the other one.
Uhhh okay tutu, I don't know what your play is here....
I am hoping you retract that right now. Like I don't know what you are doing??? are you are trying to bait mafia into not killing you?
If you don't take that back before you die, I am the default vote for tomorrow and it's going to be REALLY bad.
BIG waste of time

Or proto and my reads were right and urist is real cop. Please cc for me @Urist
holy moly wtf is this LOL
this doesn't read to me as anti-spewing?

like, it reads to me like he's genuinely fighting it back?
Let's agree to disagree like we've done with everything else this game. :P

In any case I'd probably banish jeraldooo before him anyway?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:24 pm

it does?
Urist's point that if 1612 was Goon he'd try to implicate Urist by making him look bad makes sense to me. From the perspective of 1612 being a Goon, he could in theory have gone "oh shit, I'm caught, how do I drag a townie with me? Oh wait, they all suspect Urist right? Alright, I'll ask Urist for help CCing in thread to make him look like my scum buddy". That's not actually a super implausible line of thought. (Incidentally, it makes Urist/1612 being W/W a lot less likely, unless you think caught Goon 1612 asked his Godfather to counterclaim the cop who caught him. :p)

Anyway I think I retract my read that 1612 is definitely not Goon. I still lean towards him not being Goon for various reasons but I don't have strong reaction-test evidence to believe that any more.
Well alright
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Has Lavender done much else than shade people?
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

M Plus 7 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:25 pm
Urist wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:23 pm I definitely owe this game some effort tho
So is that because you think wolf mates would be more likely to not join 1612 in defending you?
No it is bc i think 1612 would be happy to hard-defend me if he thinks his buddies will push my yeeting
Alison

Post by Alison »

50% Voters: Lavender, Dyslexicon, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Michelle, M Plus 7, Alison

Urist wagon. I don't believe there are 2 scum on this wagon. So, Urist, if you think that 1612 being scum means there are 2 scum on your wagon, then you should either read 1612 town or argue as to why one of these people other than Lavender are scum.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Urist wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:27 pm
No it is bc i think 1612 would be happy to hard-defend me if he thinks his buddies will push my yeeting
And because scum 1612 actually wants you to flip over nanook so he can cash in towncred for hard defending you, yes?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I think 1612 is most likely to be Godfather > Town > Goon but I'll stop digging at the same point and move on
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

would yeet jeraldo first
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

or lavender

lavender and jeraldo
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

That makes sense to me although there are a lot of factors at play.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I would exe 1612 before Cobbler now that I no longer believe he's cleared of being Goon, tbh.

I would exe Lavender before anyone else in the game by a big margin.
Alison

Post by Alison »

M Plus 7 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:32 pm
I thought about it and I think if Urist is town then mafia doesn't care about nanook vs Urist's outcome. The only compelling reason the mafia would have to push one wagon over another is if either one of them has a) caught scum or b) been pocketed by scum, or if this "1612 wants to cash in towncred for the Urist flip" theory holds true.
Alison

Post by Alison »

(I don't think either nanook or Urist has caught scum or been pocketed by scum, to be clear - so the only reason the mafia would have in theory for preferring one execution over another to a significant degree would be if 1612 was really that invested in cred for the Urist defense. I'm not super sure about that, since I don't think this town would be willing to give cred that easily. But 1612 was late to catch up and might not know that.)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Alison wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:33 pm
I thought about it and I think if Urist is town then mafia doesn't care about nanook vs Urist's outcome. The only compelling reason the mafia would have to push one wagon over another is if either one of them has a) caught scum or b) been pocketed by scum, or if this "1612 wants to cash in towncred for the Urist flip" theory holds true.
Yeah that's probably true.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sigh, I need to leave for a while. It'll be ISO time then!
Alison

Post by Alison »

Honestly if mafia sees a 5-way town cannibalization fiesta and they aren't already caught up in it, they're more likely to just sit back and let town have at it than to step in and get their hands dirty. It is very easy to make up some bullshit afterwards about how associatives or wagon dynamics mean the townies who pushed the person who ends up getting executed are suspicious. Also note that EOD1 was extremely chaotic, and anyone who stepped in risked having the gun turned on them (as happened to proto).

I think if Urist is indeed town, then suspicion should fall on the people who were inactive at EOD1.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

(lavender + jeraldo + 1612 + cobbler is my poe btw)
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 489

Post by Dyslexicon »

[mention]tutuu[/mention] I basically agree that 1612's reaction seems good, mostly because he just seems really confused and trying to come up with theories of what's going on. However, small counter point, when I was catching up there was several mentions of faking cop and faking checks, so an idea that you could be faking a cop check wouldn't really be out of the question. Lavender mentioned this and someone else, I forget who. Another counter counter point, maybe minor, is him thinking Long Con was still in the game lol. Kind of a dangerous assumption to make, but if I were to guess I would think that mafia would be a little bit likelier to know what townies are dead or in the game, unless basically the whole team is pretty lost and don't really know what's going - which is actually possible here. Again, these are kind of assumptions that aren't really worth putting too much stock in. Same with him not reacting to your claim immediately, cause that could just be random. Overall though, I do like his posts. Going back and forth so much on Urist kind of look towny to me, just the way he's been doing it. Also the wanting to "do good" and feeling he's not really doing great also reads towny to me. So in summary more likely a town reaction. Not locked, but definitely not scummy at least.
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:01 pm I don't know what's the name of this fallacy or paradox, but

"2) i've seen a whole lot of hastily justified town reads (e.g. alison for the mysterious "M" reason)" - Lavender

I desire to townread Lavender for this line, because I think if he's Mafia he puts 2 + 2 together and figures out I'm cop with Alison n0. Because I think it's silly of him if he couldn't do that as Mafia. But, if he does end up being Mafia, and I wrongly cleared him for it, then the embarassment falls on me. I'm sure this situation has some kind of name
Also this, Lavender already said in answer to me that he didn't think you were cop. I don't know why mafia killed Scirrus there really. I think you would be a very likely cop candidate if one paid attention, and further you were super town read and never getting yeeted anyway. I was thinking maybe scum wasn't sure there was a cop but lol they would actually know that once Scirrus claimed, which could actually be something to look out for, who just assumed the setup had a cop when Scirrus claimed and who did not. BUT, I still stay pretty firm in my philosophy that speculating too much about why mafia make the actions they make is very dangerous ground to stand on. There are too many assumptions, and sometimes scum just do shit and who knows why. So for me, I don't really want to overthink this too much.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:43 pm Image
MOOD!
The Mark
Posts in topic: 121
Preferred Pronouns: he, him

Post by 1612 »

Alison wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:33 pm
Huh, I've explained how I did not have time on Day 1, I only had two hours and Dizzy told me to vote someone since my lone vote wasn't doing anything for anyone so I decided to sheep my vote with my strongest town read from early Day 1 and Day 0. My vote on Alison (that I swapped later to Nanook) was not because I was afraid Urist was going to get voted to take town cred, he was simply my only read since I had no time to catch up. I didn't even know how the voting system worked and even quoted
"wow my only town read is being voted off"
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:47 pm @tutuu I basically agree that 1612's reaction seems good, mostly because he just seems really confused and trying to come up with theories of what's going on. However, small counter point, when I was catching up there was several mentions of faking cop and faking checks, so an idea that you could be faking a cop check wouldn't really be out of the question. Lavender mentioned this and someone else, I forget who. Another counter counter point, maybe minor, is him thinking Long Con was still in the game lol. Kind of a dangerous assumption to make, but if I were to guess I would think that mafia would be a little bit likelier to know what townies are dead or in the game, unless basically the whole team is pretty lost and don't really know what's going - which is actually possible here. Again, these are kind of assumptions that aren't really worth putting too much stock in. Same with him not reacting to your claim immediately, cause that could just be random. Overall though, I do like his posts. Going back and forth so much on Urist kind of look towny to me, just the way he's been doing it. Also the wanting to "do good" and feeling he's not really doing great also reads towny to me. So in summary more likely a town reaction. Not locked, but definitely not scummy at least.
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:01 pm I don't know what's the name of this fallacy or paradox, but

"2) i've seen a whole lot of hastily justified town reads (e.g. alison for the mysterious "M" reason)" - Lavender

I desire to townread Lavender for this line, because I think if he's Mafia he puts 2 + 2 together and figures out I'm cop with Alison n0. Because I think it's silly of him if he couldn't do that as Mafia. But, if he does end up being Mafia, and I wrongly cleared him for it, then the embarassment falls on me. I'm sure this situation has some kind of name
Also this, Lavender already said in answer to me that he didn't think you were cop. I don't know why mafia killed Scirrus there really. I think you would be a very likely cop candidate if one paid attention, and further you were super town read and never getting yeeted anyway. I was thinking maybe scum wasn't sure there was a cop but lol they would actually know that once Scirrus claimed, which could actually be something to look out for, who just assumed the setup had a cop when Scirrus claimed and who did not. BUT, I still stay pretty firm in my philosophy that speculating too much about why mafia make the actions they make is very dangerous ground to stand on. There are too many assumptions, and sometimes scum just do shit and who knows why. So for me, I don't really want to overthink this too much.
alright, thanks for your post dizzy i love u
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

[mention]cobbler[/mention] Hasn't been here in forever. I'm starting to think they don't appreciate us and love us, which makes me have a sad. I'll admit that I'll be very impressed if they're mafia considering the interaction I had with them. It just felt really good. But again, I don't know them at all or their level of play. And at this point I have a lot of town reads and it's actually pretty hard to imagine too many different scum teams consisting of three players.

I guess Jeraldoo and Lavender are my biggest suspects.
And then I guess Urist, 1612 and Cobbler are all possible.
Something like that? Which does mean that someone I don't really think is scum is actually scum. So rip
Alison

Post by Alison »

Here's another way to look at it.

What three players have all been paying so little attention to the game that none of them cottoned on to tutuu being the cop?

(Yes, I know I said I'd shoot Scirrus as scum if Urist was my Godfather - but that assumes I have no clue who the cop is. If I thought tutuu was cop softing I'd immediately shoot her because she's near-locktown anyway and it guards against a red check.)
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Who was not present at all EoD1 though? Cobbler and Jeraldo, I assume? Anyone else know this from the top of their head?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:51 pm Here's another way to look at it.

What three players have all been paying so little attention to the game that none of them cottoned on to tutuu being the cop?

(Yes, I know I said I'd shoot Scirrus as scum if Urist was my Godfather - but that assumes I have no clue who the cop is. If I thought tutuu was cop softing I'd immediately shoot her because she's near-locktown anyway and it guards against a red check.)
i mean lavender literally said "tutuu wtf is your "mysterious townread M" on alison with no explanation???" but he apparently later confessed he didnt think i was cop so lol idk

if he's scum lol lavender
Alison

Post by Alison »

Lavender wasn't really present. 1612 was barely present. Michelle was on-and-off, and so was I.

Everyone else was consistently active, from what I remember.
Alison

Post by Alison »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:53 pm

i mean lavender literally said "tutuu wtf is your "mysterious townread M" on alison with no explanation???" but he apparently later confessed he didnt think i was cop so lol idk

Like I said, don't assume people will actually read your soft correctly.

(Also if Lavender is town then they didn't cotton on and if they were scum they evidently didn't cotton on - so I was right in saying you should not assume Lavender would have cottoned on.)
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I mean, yeah. Can't really ignore this. I definitely thought that Tutu was possible cop, so I wanted to move you to town, but for a "real reason", trying to not make it too obvious. But I was expecting Tutu to die anyway. But again, some scum teams works in mysterious ways. I just want to be cautious because of how Space Invaders literally devolved with an idea that was born from NK assumptions.
Alison

Post by Alison »

I think Urist has kinda low equity for completely missing that tutuu was cop. Not impossible but I wouldn't bet on it. I believe Dizzy and MP7 when they say they noticed tutuu was softing cop. No clue about the others.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alison wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:55 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:53 pm

Like I said, don't assume people will actually read your soft correctly.

(Also if Lavender is town then they didn't cotton on and if they were scum they evidently didn't cotton on - so I was right in saying you should not assume Lavender would have cottoned on.)
well then how can the "What three players have all been paying so little attention to the game that none of them cottoned on to tutuu being the cop?" question be answered?
Alison

Post by Alison »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:57 pm

I mean, yeah. Can't really ignore this. I definitely thought that Tutu was possible cop, so I wanted to move you to town, but for a "real reason", trying to not make it too obvious. But I was expecting Tutu to die anyway. But again, some scum teams works in mysterious ways. I just want to be cautious because of how Space Invaders literally devolved with an idea that was born from NK assumptions.
I agree we should not bet the game on the assumption that the mafia team did not know tutuu was cop. I think we shouldn't completely ignore it either - but we shouldn't bet the game on it. It's one piece of evidence among several that we'll have to weigh in sorting people, that's all.
Alison

Post by Alison »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:57 pm well then how can the "What three players have all been paying so little attention to the game that none of them cottoned on to tutuu being the cop?" question be answered?
Lavender, Cobbler, jeraldo.

I don't think this is the mafia team - I townread Cobbler. But if this was the mafia team, I'd be pretty happy to assume that none of them read you as cop.
The Mark
Posts in topic: 121
Preferred Pronouns: he, him

Post by 1612 »

Alison wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:24 pm

it does?

Urist wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:07 pm
1612 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:36 pm Like that doesn't make sense, why would I be the check? there are far better things to resolve such as MP7 or Urist, that imo would have been VERY helpful
I mean if this is fake cop we will see if you die and flip and then we can move on so it doesn't really matter i guess. lol this is hilarious
so real cop doesn't really need to cc here, nevermind DON"T CC
This doesn't even make any sense from a town perspective. "If" she's a fake cop? If you're town then you'd know if she was or not.
what is this train of thought? Like to me it was either a fake reaction test from real cop but I panicked and didn't want to stay on that line of discussion too long, or it was either tutu was fake even though she was very town on Day 1 so it made no sense. I was assuming the former because I scum read you after tutu revealed she was cop so Urist's town vibes for me went away after I realized that what proto and I thought about you softing Michelle as blue was gone. The only reason I thought for a split second that you were cop was because of the fake notes that I was super confused. Honestly Urist I cannot get a good read on anymore, he's really pushing for me by twisting what I said and reaching for really bad straws. Town at first, scummy after not cop anymore, town again after saying something that looks non-godfather like after a green check on him, scummy again by pushing me for my word choice and asking you to claim which i legitimately thought was true at one point. I mean I explained why I am so wishy washy with Urist but his list of reads were me as one of his top town so its quite weird that he is reaching for this. I don't know. I guess it didn't matter because if tutu was fake cop, real cop would have stayed safe for the night kill and would never reveal for the night. I mistakenly was talking in a day perspective.

I got to go do something with family, will catch up with reads later. BRB
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:04 pm Unrelated but I love being mechnically confirmed town. Every time I roll town I have to deal with people paranoid that I'm deepwolfing them whenever I get townread. >< It makes the game easier for me to be able to just post whatever I want without having to worry about justifying or defending myself if someone finds it scummy.
I'm also glad you in particular are confirmed town. Good choice of N0 peek, Tutu lol
Alison

Post by Alison »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:01 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:04 pm Unrelated but I love being mechnically confirmed town. Every time I roll town I have to deal with people paranoid that I'm deepwolfing them whenever I get townread. >< It makes the game easier for me to be able to just post whatever I want without having to worry about justifying or defending myself if someone finds it scummy.
I'm also glad you in particular are confirmed town. Good choice of N0 peek, Tutu lol
N0 peek is determined by RNG and can't land on mafioso, I think.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:01 pm
I really wanted to be able to read her pre-game. I didn't know if I could. So I remembered what advice a great warrior once gave me - if you're struggling to mind read someone, just cheat. So I cheated and acquired TMI on her. Worked like a charm. GG.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:13 pm Fwiw I wanted to check jeraldooo but I remember Alison asking me about Urist so I checked Urist just because I wanted to help her out so I changed it at the last moment.
I was thinking you might've checked Lavender tbh, since you "voted" him in the night. Hard assumption leap that Lavender is godfather who actually DID think you were cop and checked him, and that is why he was so cheery when you cop claimed. Cause otherwise I kind of found that cheeriness pretty towny tbh. Again, I'm probably way overthinking this. But my 2/3 scum I thought I had earlier was Proto and Lavender, since I thought you most likely had a red on Lav.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Alison wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:04 pmN0 peek is determined by RNG and can't land on mafioso, I think.
Not if you're Tutu!
(I know - I was just making a joke =p)
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:05 pmI really wanted to be able to read her pre-game. I didn't know if I could. So I remembered what advice a great warrior once gave me - if you're struggling to mind read someone, just cheat. So I cheated and acquired TMI on her. Worked like a charm. GG.
Cheating is the only one honorable way to play mafia. We all know that. BRAD
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:08 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:13 pm Fwiw I wanted to check jeraldooo but I remember Alison asking me about Urist so I checked Urist just because I wanted to help her out so I changed it at the last moment.
I was thinking you might've checked Lavender tbh, since you "voted" him in the night. Hard assumption leap that Lavender is godfather who actually DID think you were cop and checked him, and that is why he was so cheery when you cop claimed. Cause otherwise I kind of found that cheeriness pretty towny tbh. Again, I'm probably way overthinking this. But my 2/3 scum I thought I had earlier was Proto and Lavender, since I thought you most likely had a red on Lav.
i was nodding my head as i was reading this post

gambatte!
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:09 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:04 pmN0 peek is determined by RNG and can't land on mafioso, I think.
Not if you're Tutu!
yea ABOUT THAT

lol
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I love cleared town. I just had a town win because I forced a simultaneous mass claim in a game that ended up confirming 4 town and it completely wrekt scum lol, felt so good. And we're going to win this one too! I belieeeeeve!
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 20

Post by dunya »

We have been asked about the role index multiple times, the OP has been updated with the following list as well:

ROLE INDEX FOR 13-PLAYERS
Spoiler: show
Cop w/ d0 peek -- Alignment investigator that can operate every night (can determine whether target player is civilian or mafia), also has a d0 peek that bypasses Godfather.
2-shot tracker -- On two separate nights can investigate another player to learn who they targeted that night if anyone.
2-shot doctor -- Same as Doctor, but can only act during two separate nights during the game.
2-shot doublevoter -- Twice during the game can elect to make their day phase vote worth two instead of one.

Godfather -- Appears to be a civilian when investigated by a cop except on d0 peek.

Return to “Previous Heists”