Total votes: 9
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 654
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Re: The Lion King [Night 2]

Post by Tangrowth »

Oh that explains your behavior about Alison and everything.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Alison wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:12 pm 1612/Urist/Lavender?

I'm feeling it.
Having not re-oriented myself, I find that plausible.

1612 also was trying to engage me on Urist in a particular way at EOD1 that makes much more sense if they're both teamed.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: The Lion King [Day 1]

Post by Tangrowth »

1612 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:18 pm Oh my lord, guys I don't think I can get a scum read before 7:00 PM. I've been reading logs left and right and there is already 200 more. I will just say that I really like @Urist's quotes as towny. There are a lot of key words that I like such as "this is NAI and a waste of time in the grand scheme of things". I also like the beginning poem and more importantly the reaction that he/she gave to people. But I've also seen him/her write that they are used to 48 hours so they have a lot of range as mafia. But at least from what I am used to seeing, I feel like talking about NAI and pushing people off that conversation who respond in a useless conversation is beneficial for a mafia perspective. I believe that because I am so used to @protocultures tunneling me off that and be relentless and then I turn off my laptop. I also see that he mentioned me and called my hair fabulous. Stop.

@Dyslexicon, yes I am sorry I will vote. I am basically no voting for jailer with this lone vote.
I will vote with Urist here because he/she (could you update your personal pronouns on your profile?) is my only actual read. I haven't even read Alison's logs yet and I apologize
Hey, this also reads like someone talking about their wolfmate, with the qualifying statement and everything.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 489

Re: The Lion King [Day 2]

Post by Dyslexicon »

Lavender wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:13 amextremely notably, i posted this before tutuu claimed cop. i am not cop. the play of non-cop town claiming a red check on someone they sus in this d2 seems clear to me: if they are actually mafia and they or their partners believe the claim, their reaction may be very telling. i feel that the likelihood of the real cop taking this is a hard cop claim and rashly counter claiming is below the caliber of all the players in this game, from what i can tell (note, for example, that tutuu didn't even acknowledge it). the wifom here was directed at mafia. obviously it serves no purpose now

also i'm taking credit for tutuu surviving last night. i like to think my directing sus at her confused the shit out of them

ur welcome tutuu 😀
My worry was just that, that your post may prompt the cop to claim. But actually, I don't mind Tutu claiming here either way. She was probably not very well hidden anyway.

With that last sentence, are you claiming that your read on Tutu was fake and done on purpose to protect her?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

1612 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:49 pm @M Plus 7 why are you still on the Urist vote? Can you explain to me what she said that sounded scummy to you? I thought her day start (only thing I read) was really good especially how she said "let's stop talking about NAI stuff, it's a waste of time" in a 24 hour day. Like woah, not even abusing an easy way to talk a lot and fake contribution. That's the kind of gameplay I am used to though.
This was the post I was thinking of though.

It reads more like "oh shit I want to save this person" than TMI to me.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 329
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

M Plus 7 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:13 pm Oh that explains your behavior about Alison and everything.
I lowkey suspected tutuu may have been cop who checked me N0 because the last time we talked about mafia (before role cards for this were handed out) she was like "I'm always going to be super paranoid about you in future games because I know you can fool me" and then in the game itself she was just no paranoia hard defending me from D0. At first I thought she might be TMI-ing me as villager but her posts were just sooooo town that I thought "ok, maybe she's just cop" and just sheeped her reads on Michelle etc.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

With that said, I need to actually buckle down and try to perform full-fledged analyses. But that's what I first thought of tbh.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:10 pm alright. im tired of keeping this info to myself. im just gonna out it so we can solve together.

my checks are:
n0 alison town (she cant be godfather)
n1 1612 mafia

i think i have a solid idea on who is at least one of 1612's partners. would appreciate some help finding the other one.

Nice targeting, Tutu! You're GOAT! Sheep forever!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Alison wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:16 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:13 pm Oh that explains your behavior about Alison and everything.
I lowkey suspected tutuu may have been cop who checked me N0 because the last time we talked about mafia (before role cards for this were handed out) she was like "I'm always going to be super paranoid about you in future games because I know you can fool me" and then in the game itself she was just no paranoia hard defending me from D0. At first I thought she might be TMI-ing me as villager but her posts were just sooooo town that I thought "ok, maybe she's just cop" and just sheeped her reads on Michelle etc.
That makes sense to me. I hadn't really thought of it. I treat every game like it's mountainous by default, hehe.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

EOD1 actually does make the most sense if Urist is wolf here.
Alison

Post by Alison »

My proposed execution sequence is 1612 -> Lavender -> Urist -> jeraldoo in order of scum equity based on associatives with 1612. Also MP7 is spewed clear by the reaction to the tutuu claim tbh. Don't ask me to justify that, I just feel it is.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

M Plus 7 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:20 pm EOD1 actually does make the most sense if Urist is wolf here.
Makes Nanook the final save option pretty clearly. Also Urist shaded proto and thunderdomed Alison. They wanted to keep their options open.
Dyslexicon
<3

Re: The Lion King [Day 0]

Post by Dyslexicon »

M Plus 7 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:13 amWhy in the world would I ever fake any of that to be townread? You know what, I'm not sure engaging with that is worth it, but I wanted the sentiment out there.

I appreciate the affirmation, Dizzy. I try, but I... certainly am far from perfect.
Are you meaning to tell me that you are not the only person in the world that is totally perfect? I've been living on a lie ever since I came to Cindy Kate! =p

(I love you and your politeness. We need more of it in the world <3)
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Alison wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:20 pm My proposed execution sequence is 1612 -> Lavender -> Urist -> jeraldoo in order of scum equity based on associatives with 1612. Also MP7 is spewed clear by the reaction to the tutuu claim tbh. Don't ask me to justify that, I just feel it is.
Why Lavender second? I guess I need to read what I've missed though. Do you have associative analyses in the thread? Actually, fuck it, let me hop in your ISO right now. But feel free to help me out and engage with me as much as possible, it's a relief knowing I can completely trust you now.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I'm so relieved we have a red
Thank you Tutu
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: The Lion King [Day 0]

Post by Tangrowth »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:21 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:13 amWhy in the world would I ever fake any of that to be townread? You know what, I'm not sure engaging with that is worth it, but I wanted the sentiment out there.

I appreciate the affirmation, Dizzy. I try, but I... certainly am far from perfect.
Are you meaning to tell me that you are not the only person in the world that is totally perfect? I've been living on a lie ever since I came to Cindy Kate! =p

(I love you and your politeness. We need more of it in the world <3)
Lmao, touche.

I appreciate that sentiment so much, Dizzy. <3
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 313

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:10 pm alright. im tired of keeping this info to myself. im just gonna out it so we can solve together.

my checks are:
n1 1612 mafia

i think i have a solid idea on who is at least one of 1612's partners. would appreciate some help finding the other one.
[mention]1612[/mention] i liked playing with u. hope to see u again. any last words? if you give us your scum buddies we'll yeet you last.
Alison

Post by Alison »

M Plus 7 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:20 pm EOD1 actually does make the most sense if Urist is wolf here.
Yeah. Like if Urist is town, I don't see why mafia does anything except sit back and eat popcorn there (since literally everyone who was a contention for a D1 exe would be town then). Admittedly they could in fact have done so (like say the team was 1612/Lavender/jeraldo, that might make sense), but it makes more sense to me if Urist is just the mafioso there trying his best to take control of the situation, pushing wagons on me and proto, etc.

I'm glad tutuu copped 1612, I would 100% have copped Urist in that scenario and Urist probably has higher Godfather equity than 1612, lol. I was slightly suspicious of 1612 at first but that vanished and was replaced by a gut townread of them when I read their catchup. My "gut read" was that nanook was scummier than Urist, too. It just goes to show that my logic is more accurate than my gut, and I was right to stick with my Urist vote!
Alison

Post by Alison »

M Plus 7 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:22 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:20 pm My proposed execution sequence is 1612 -> Lavender -> Urist -> jeraldoo in order of scum equity based on associatives with 1612. Also MP7 is spewed clear by the reaction to the tutuu claim tbh. Don't ask me to justify that, I just feel it is.
Why Lavender second? I guess I need to read what I've missed though. Do you have associative analyses in the thread? Actually, fuck it, let me hop in your ISO right now. But feel free to help me out and engage with me as much as possible, it's a relief knowing I can completely trust you now.
I'm pretty sure Lavender TMI'd me as town and then 1612 was very vocal about defending him.

proto had suspicions on both Lavender and 1612 as well, and he knows their meta quite well.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: The Lion King [Night 1]

Post by Tangrowth »

Alison wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:04 am I don't think it's within Dizzy's scum range to essentially fake a meltdown and go through the whole theater of "I really didn't want the responsibility so I let Jesus take the wheel". Like, there are players I think could/would fake that and players I don't, and I think Dizzy falls into the latter category. I'm not 100% certain about this, but like, 80% certain, based on the games I've played with them and my understanding of them as a person. Feel free to let me know if you have meta that suggests otherwise - I sort of wish Hally was here so I could ask her about it.
I wanted to comment on this based on my experience. I'm pretty sure Dizzy is just town here. I'm like 97% sure.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:25 pm

my checks are:
n1 1612 mafia

@1612 i liked playing with u. hope to see u again. any last words? if you give us your scum buddies we'll yeet you last.
LMAO, YES.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Alison wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:25 pm
Yeah. Like if Urist is town, I don't see why mafia does anything except sit back and eat popcorn there (since literally everyone who was a contention for a D1 exe would be town then). Admittedly they could in fact have done so (like say the team was 1612/Lavender/jeraldo, that might make sense), but it makes more sense to me if Urist is just the mafioso there trying his best to take control of the situation, pushing wagons on me and proto, etc.

I'm glad tutuu copped 1612, I would 100% have copped Urist in that scenario and Urist probably has higher Godfather equity than 1612, lol. I was slightly suspicious of 1612 at first but that vanished and was replaced by a gut townread of them when I read their catchup. My "gut read" was that nanook was scummier than Urist, too. It just goes to show that my logic is more accurate than my gut, and I was right to stick with my Urist vote!
Yeah, I agree completely. I also think Nanook probably doesn't get yeeted in that final push if Urist is town, but it's hard to say for sure.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Actually I haven't done interactives yet but I want to throw down a reads list, and then I can update it when I do this whenever I do that, lol.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

M Plus 7 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:29 pm Actually I haven't done interactives yet but I want to throw down a reads list, and then I can update it when I do this whenever I do that, lol.
Grounding is good.
The Mark
Posts in topic: 121
Preferred Pronouns: he, him

Post by 1612 »

my checks are:
n1 1612 mafia

Uhhh okay tutu, I don't know what your play is here....
I am hoping you retract that right now. Like I don't know what you are doing??? are you are trying to bait mafia into not killing you?
If you don't take that back before you die, I am the default vote for tomorrow and it's going to be REALLY bad.
BIG waste of time

Or proto and my reads were right and urist is real cop. Please cc for me [mention]Urist[/mention]
holy moly wtf is this LOL
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

nice try :P
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MP7 N2 vibes reads pre-ISOs

Confirmed town
tutuu
Alison

Strong town
Dyslexicon

Moderate town
cobbler

Slight town
jeraldooo

POE
Michelle
Lavender
Urist

confirmed wolf

Naturally my headspace on some of these is outdated (most notably Michelle and cobbler), but that's okay, at least this is where I'm at right now. Interactives should be illuminating.
Alison

Post by Alison »

1612 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:32 pm

my checks are:
n1 1612 mafia

Uhhh okay tutu, I don't know what your play is here....
I am hoping you retract that right now. Like I don't know what you are doing??? are you are trying to bait mafia into not killing you?
If you don't take that back before you die, I am the default vote for tomorrow and it's going to be REALLY bad.
BIG waste of time

Or proto and my reads were right and urist is real cop. Please cc for me @Urist
holy moly wtf is this LOL
I appreciate the effort
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I need to actually make sure I do self-care and such, but I'll be back.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

hmm. okay i wont push it further

i retract. i dont have a mafia check on 1612 and i didnt check him. i ... kinda buy the reaction? looks solid. im gonna go ahead and treat this as a pseudo town check on 1612. i could be wrong, but i think he's either town or the godfather

im also lock towning mp7 for her effort in already ISOing stuff with the assumption that 1612 is mafia (like he could be godfather still, but maf!mp7 would know that im lying)

sorry for lying and sorry if i wasted ur effort. i thought it was worth the shot

my real peek is urist n1 town
Alison

Post by Alison »

I feel like Michelle had no reason to re-eval on me. It looked like I was going to get executed, full steam ahead. She had all the reasoning and argumentation in the world to justify leaving her vote on me. And then she went "stop. This doesn't make sense. Is Alison really scum?" and then she listened to tutuu's argument and nodded her head and went "okay. I'm taking my vote off Alison."

And that is super town.
Dyslexicon
<3

Re: The Lion King [Day 2]

Post by Dyslexicon »

1612 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:18 pm1612's reads

Okay Great, yeah I'd rather try to have conversation rather than a long list of reads, good vibe from @Lavender . It's jsut that it's hard to communicate with irl schedules and different time zones but thankfully we have some extra night time to discuss this.

let me Just give a Town to Mafia list and start a discussion. I've color coded my sections because this is neat:

Most Town
Alison - Awesome reaction when being voted, it screamed saying I am fine with being info vote, here is my legacy info and I will keep trying to help even in my death without any hint of playing a wifom game as mafia
Dyslexicon - Love the interaction he has had in this game even trying to reach out to me and pinging me to explain my reads. I feel like he could easily try to twist my quotes out of context like proto tried to do and definitly push me to a vote. He's been playing really well and I want to read him town
MP7 - I am now going to put MP7 higher than Urist which I will explain in my next Read
Lavendar - Yeah I don't think anyone should be sussing Lavendar based off the cop claim since he was obviously not hard claiming. With that topic, I don't think Tutu should have claimed cop considering that no one was going to sus him for a vote today? But perhaps because he was so universally town read he was afraid of dying. Gah, not the move in my opinion but I understand. And also you said I wasn't having fun which is why you wanted to scum read me, I am not hating this format, just a bit hard but I think the quality of players and the environment is super welcoming and nice to play in. It's still not my cup of tea though, too much text and info that I might be tunneled vision in.

Question Mark / Need Info
Michelle - I feel like Michelle's logs havent been great. I have iso'd her logs and I jsut see some light pushes against Alison and her logs but this clearly disagrees with my top town read atm. But I think because I think Urist is my vote today, it seems that if Urist was trying to fake soft a cop claim, it would have been on a n/0 peek so I would say that give you evidence of being town unless it was partners defending? I don't know that hard defence seems weird to me if so, I would not vote Michelle based off that logic. Still think she has to give better logs, I can't really get a read on her on what she has now besides that quote from Urist
Jeraldooo - Honestly I want to read my friendoooo town here because I think he's just not really interested in this game and is coasting as mafia. I feel like if he was Mafia, he would put a little more effort? I am not sure, he is always my scum read that flips town so that's why I am hesitant to make him my scum read. Honestly if people are pushing him, I think it's jsut really too easy and I don't really see people defending him. hell the person who called him out to speak was proto and he flipped town. I think if he was mafia, he would not allowed to be coasty this much? Don't want to vote jeraldooo here honestly, seems like it's a waste of our one vote and doesn't give much info.

Null Reads / No interaction / Poe
Cobbler - Eh I don't know why people town read Cobbler so much specifically Urist and dead-Proto, I feel like he hasn't really talked and coasted. I have a null read but POE is on him. Same with Long Con. They haven't really addressed me in their quotes besides saying I haven't done anything in their list of reads.
Long Con - Same with Long Con. Logs don't say much

My Current Vote
Urist- So MP7 sussed Urist for that little comment "your vote on Michelle is wrong" and the reason why I thought it wasn't so bad in context is because I thought it was a small soft? which meant we were in either setup a or c so I tried to not push him just in case. And now I see why proto said "I think I know who cop is and I am waiting" he thought it was urist saying michelle was townySo I thought MP7 pointing that out and playing around with her vote around Urist when Alison or Nanook was becoming the vote consensus was really strange. But now that I am thinking about, maybe she was trying to cover it up by saying it was sus? @M Plus 7, I'm sure you can talk more about this when you read it. But for that reason and also how he scumread proto with no explanation considering its his first time playing with proto as opposed to me when I always scum read him because of his bw votes and my irl read that I can't trust him ( my instinct won't allow me in voice chat ). And he flipped blue so I have to reconsider my town read on you and anyone who was pushing proto.
My first reaction here is to say that one of Michelle and Jeraldo is definitely scum here. Also, that switch on Urist when he was adamant that Urist was town in the D1 lynch is a thing
The Mark

Post by 1612 »

Like that doesn't make sense, why would I be the check? there are far better things to resolve such as MP7 or Urist, that imo would have been VERY helpful
I mean if this is fake cop we will see if you die and flip and then we can move on so it doesn't really matter i guess. lol this is hilarious
so real cop doesn't really need to cc here, nevermind DON"T CC
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

1612 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:36 pm Like that doesn't make sense, why would I be the check? there are far better things to resolve such as MP7 or Urist, that imo would have been VERY helpful
I mean if this is fake cop we will see if you die and flip and then we can move on so it doesn't really matter i guess. lol this is hilarious
so real cop doesn't really need to cc here, nevermind DON"T CC
ok i buy this even more. ur either town or godfather. same as urist
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Tutu, I love how you played this, having everyone give reads first. That is the best way to do this, so thank you. You're a great player and I love you

Linki wait
Alison

Post by Alison »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:36 pm hmm. okay i wont push it further

i retract. i dont have a mafia check on 1612 and i didnt check him. i ... kinda buy the reaction? looks solid. im gonna go ahead and treat this as a pseudo town check on 1612. i could be wrong, but i think he's either town or the godfather

im also lock towning mp7 for her effort in already ISOing stuff with the assumption that 1612 is mafia (like he could be godfather still, but maf!mp7 would know that im lying)

sorry for lying and sorry if i wasted ur effort. i thought it was worth the shot

Aww, wtf. Come on, don't get our hopes up like this.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

im not lying this time i swear. n1 urist town
The Mark

Post by 1612 »

lol thank you, did not expect that haha
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Ohhhhhhhh

Aw. Ok then.
So what we have is Alison and Urist town then? If you're for real this time lol
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I really wanted that red what a tease
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:39 pm

Ohhhhhhhh

Aw. Ok then.
So what we have is Alison and Urist town then? If you're for real this time lol
do you think 1612 fakes this reaction as Goon? i dont think so personally
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

So we have 3 confirmed town then. Game should still be very solvable
Alison

Post by Alison »

Okay, I guess 1612 is townie for that reaction. Sucks that we don't have an actual red check but that was good info so it was a good play. I agree 1612 would react differently if he was scum.

Urist being checked green means we can hold off on exeing him for now. He has the highest Godfather equity out of all my suspects but the odds of him just being town are higher than the odds of him being exactly Godfather. I'm not putting him out of my POE forever but I'm saying we'll defer his exe for later when we're more certain he's in fact the Godfather.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I haven't read the reaction, Tutu. I just read your post. Actually, let me catch up fully on everything
The Mark

Post by 1612 »

lol reaction testing me, using me smh. but i respect the play, i would have liked to see everyone's reaction now thinking about it in hindsight
Alison

Post by Alison »

I guess Godfather 1612 would still know the check was fake so he would react exactly the same way as townie 1612. My old reads had him as town though and like I argued about Urist, being just town is more likely than being exactly Godfather. So he's off my radar for now even if he's not mechanically confirmed. MP7's reaction to the check is super townie - happy to keep her in my lock town pile.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

I do wanna note that 1612 took like 20-35 minutes to react. I had my post accusing him of being peeked mafia ready and posted it right after he made a flurry of post. I've been keeping refreshing the page ever since. But like, obviously IRL could have gotten in his way and stuff. But ... idk. If he reacted sooner I would have townread him. I still kind of scumread him and lowkey think he could be Godfather. But I'm willing to believe he's not Goon.
The Mark

Post by 1612 »

Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:40 pm So we have 3 confirmed town then. Game should still be very solvable
3 confirmed town? what do you mean
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

1612 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:42 pm3 confirmed town? what do you mean
Tutu is cop, peek on Alison and on Urist. Urist could be godfather, but I don't want to live in that world.
Alison

Post by Alison »

tutuu wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:42 pm I do wanna note that 1612 took like 20-35 minutes to react. I had my post accusing him of being peeked mafia ready and posted it right after he made a flurry of post. I've been keeping refreshing the page ever since. But like, obviously IRL could have gotten in his way and stuff. But ... idk. If he reacted sooner I would have townread him. I still kind of scumread him and lowkey think he could be Godfather. But I'm willing to believe he's not Goon.
He's played more like a Goon than a Godfather, if he's scum. I feel like Godfathers want to put themselves out there more, get embroiled in the game and actively try to influence things knowing that they can't be red checked. Of course Godfather 1612 could just have been legitimately busy and had an anemic game.

I still don't think 1612/Urist are going to be good executions until later on though. Probably way after I get nightkilled shortly after tutuu. So it's up to you guys to figure out when it's correct to kill them. :p

Return to “Previous Heists”