Host/Mod/Dead/Spec
56%

Total votes: 9
The Mark
Posts in topic: 121
Preferred Pronouns: he, him

Re: The Lion King [Night 1]

Post by 1612 »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:39 pm Anyway, I should try to get in my work hours before day starts and I get sucked into the black hole again, provided I don't get the sweet relief of death.

I think I gave out my thoughts, but basically
Tutu - never yeet, always love
Scirrus - claim is legit and he seems town anyway
Cobbler - honestly, probably never yeet
---
Michelle - town based off erect finger tell
Alison - probably just town tbh. I want to trust Tutu and M&N reasons, and I don't see why she would go out of her way to specifically clear me.
Urist - town because I just feel it and I haven't seen anything wrong from their posts. I could probably be fooled here. Still feel town even though I voted him.
---
MP - I really want MP to be town. I don't think she's scummy really, but she's burned me before. That caps lock though, seemed so genuine.
---
Proto - I have too many feelings about this read, but bottom line is that I read Proto easily as town last game despite not getting where he's coming from, cause he had clear town markers. I don't see the same markers here.
Lavender - kind of null, but in PoE. Probably someone I should iso actually
Jeraldo - not much to go on. Weird associative reads that seemed really random and drawn out of thin air. PoE.
1612 - only thing I remember is he town read Urist, which could be kind of convenient given the thread state if Urist is indeed town. If Urist is scum, I'd be more compelled to call them town as I don't know if a scummate comes in first thing and hard defends there. PoE.

^Literally, I think all my bottom reads are from Proto's community which makes me worried I have a huge bias for suspecting people with different styles or that I don't know, which actually I know I do. At the same time, I feel I have good enough reasons to town read or at least town lean other players. RNG is random, so wouldn't be surprised if at least two scum were in my bottom reads. Hopefully.
Nah it's okay Dis, we are all playing extremely coasty because we are not used to this format and to be honest, I don't think it's my cup of tea. But I'll try to do my best cause I don't like being a party pooper.

But I do want to say that the playstyle here (maybe it's just the most efficent meta) is to always form a town circle and vote of POE which ends up being coasters. So basically, anyone who talks a lot is automatic town? I don't know, the way I play especially when it is split 50/50 with traffic cops and coasters, I usually end up scum reading the people who I am used to playing with so making a town circle just based off who is being active seems a bit sus.
I don't know, is my gameplay flawed? Is it because you guys want to come to a consensus at least in the early game phase? The way I am looking at it, the people are forming town circles are asking for a pocket / pocketing.

Here are my opinions on an active player that hasn't been spotlighted on the discussion (based off logs that I may be reading too heavily into):
I really didn't like how M Plus 7 played around with his/her vote around Urist? I read Urist's quotes on the "wrong" wording which is why M plus 7 but after reading the context and reply, I don't think it was that much of content to focus on. It just seemed like you were playing with the Nanook vote and placing it on Urist vote.
BUT honestly, I really like this quote "I haven’t had the time or emotional energy to hop back into this yet, and also but I wanted to at least say before the Night is over that I think there has been fantastic levels of effort put into this and people working together and I’m so happy about that. I’ve really enjoyed this game and I hope to play more of it." which shows me that you are having fun and to me [ Having fun = Town ]. I think besides the weird on and off push on Urist with the vote, I think the logs have towny vibes.

Here are my reads on the players that I have played with (jearldoo, lavendar, protocultures)
Jeraldooo, like ive said previously, he usually coasts but I don't really blame him when he isn't really familiar with the forum format and neither am I. I am havign a lot of trouble getting some substantial reads from everyone. But I will say that he is more memey as town and plays it more casually, having fun when he is not mafia. But I feel like he definitly does need to give more content so I will ping him right here [mention]jeraldooo[/mention] since null reads in a game suck.

if you want something on Lavendar, I think he is the most unique player I have played with where both his town and mafia gameplay are so goofy. I think his quotes personally are town even though I've seen him give the wildest quotes in voice chat where it seems that only town can make that kind of stuff up but I do think he has been more game solving and contributing than jeraldoo.

And I will also read protocultures as scum because I have to give some context on how proto plays since I have played with him in many games and I have irl reads. I feel like I was pretty surprised by his votes and it felt extremely bw'y. I feel like his votes (Alison) had no substance and knowing the type of player he is, he votes only with direction. So his vote history coming from the background I know about his is odd. And to add to that, I think his onversation with tutu about accepting votes if he feels like he is scum read was totally a game of chicken and to throw off people on this forum who aren't familiar playing with him. Proto never suggests self voting and I would never expect him to suggest that especially in a forum game where it is a lot more competitive and there is always some time to make a change of mind like tutu suggested. With that said and how I don't like his reads on people (such as Urist or Alison). Especially alison, you may say that she is really good at mafia, but when there is EOD, what kind of mafia player doesn't push the split against the other person and instead try her best to give her legacy info. that was super town and I don't understand how you don't read that as town and still cast shade and doubt. You always cast shade on certain players even when they doing something very significant as town when you are mafia and I am seeing that right now.

So if I had to order the Town to Mafia reads for the other players:
Proto > Jeraldooo > Lavendar.
The Mark

Re: The Lion King [Day 2]

Post by 1612 »

Sorry Mafia to Town, not Town to Mafia
protocultures
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 152

Post by protocultures »

[mention]Lavender[/mention]

your reasons to scumread me are gone.

Tutuu confirms she thinks my toenread on her is legit, and not sheeping anyone else.

My scumread and backtrack on Scirrius is doesnt look bad now cos they are confirmed town.

if you still scumread me, you got to explain why convincingly or I am gonna start getting worried about you, and if I push you, you likely going over.
The Mark

Post by 1612 »

Ah and sorry if I mess up any pronouns for anyone, I know there is a preferred pronoun on the left profile but it is sometimes hard to find and remember when writing about new players. Looking forward to getting to know you all and having fun this game! (if I am allowed to live long enough that is)
The Mark

Post by 1612 »

Oh and another background with proto, (this is not how statistics or rng works) but he is actually always scum it makes me feel like there is an actual RNG god that is in love with proto. Like it is actually so mind-blowing so my reads are always biased to fear-yeet him when I play with him. He pockets you, tunnels you, says sorry. I have stockholm syndrome it's crazy.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

1612 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:33 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:39 pm Anyway, I should try to get in my work hours before day starts and I get sucked into the black hole again, provided I don't get the sweet relief of death.

I think I gave out my thoughts, but basically
Tutu - never yeet, always love
Scirrus - claim is legit and he seems town anyway
Cobbler - honestly, probably never yeet
---
Michelle - town based off erect finger tell
Alison - probably just town tbh. I want to trust Tutu and M&N reasons, and I don't see why she would go out of her way to specifically clear me.
Urist - town because I just feel it and I haven't seen anything wrong from their posts. I could probably be fooled here. Still feel town even though I voted him.
---
MP - I really want MP to be town. I don't think she's scummy really, but she's burned me before. That caps lock though, seemed so genuine.
---
Proto - I have too many feelings about this read, but bottom line is that I read Proto easily as town last game despite not getting where he's coming from, cause he had clear town markers. I don't see the same markers here.
Lavender - kind of null, but in PoE. Probably someone I should iso actually
Jeraldo - not much to go on. Weird associative reads that seemed really random and drawn out of thin air. PoE.
1612 - only thing I remember is he town read Urist, which could be kind of convenient given the thread state if Urist is indeed town. If Urist is scum, I'd be more compelled to call them town as I don't know if a scummate comes in first thing and hard defends there. PoE.

^Literally, I think all my bottom reads are from Proto's community which makes me worried I have a huge bias for suspecting people with different styles or that I don't know, which actually I know I do. At the same time, I feel I have good enough reasons to town read or at least town lean other players. RNG is random, so wouldn't be surprised if at least two scum were in my bottom reads. Hopefully.
Nah it's okay Dis, we are all playing extremely coasty because we are not used to this format and to be honest, I don't think it's my cup of tea. But I'll try to do my best cause I don't like being a party pooper.

But I do want to say that the playstyle here (maybe it's just the most efficent meta) is to always form a town circle and vote of POE which ends up being coasters. So basically, anyone who talks a lot is automatic town? I don't know, the way I play especially when it is split 50/50 with traffic cops and coasters, I usually end up scum reading the people who I am used to playing with so making a town circle just based off who is being active seems a bit sus.
I don't know, is my gameplay flawed? Is it because you guys want to come to a consensus at least in the early game phase? The way I am looking at it, the people are forming town circles are asking for a pocket / pocketing.

Here are my opinions on an active player that hasn't been spotlighted on the discussion (based off logs that I may be reading too heavily into):
I really didn't like how M Plus 7 played around with his/her vote around Urist? I read Urist's quotes on the "wrong" wording which is why M plus 7 but after reading the context and reply, I don't think it was that much of content to focus on. It just seemed like you were playing with the Nanook vote and placing it on Urist vote.
BUT honestly, I really like this quote "I haven’t had the time or emotional energy to hop back into this yet, and also but I wanted to at least say before the Night is over that I think there has been fantastic levels of effort put into this and people working together and I’m so happy about that. I’ve really enjoyed this game and I hope to play more of it." which shows me that you are having fun and to me [ Having fun = Town ]. I think besides the weird on and off push on Urist with the vote, I think the logs have towny vibes.

Here are my reads on the players that I have played with (jearldoo, lavendar, protocultures)
Jeraldooo, like ive said previously, he usually coasts but I don't really blame him when he isn't really familiar with the forum format and neither am I. I am havign a lot of trouble getting some substantial reads from everyone. But I will say that he is more memey as town and plays it more casually, having fun when he is not mafia. But I feel like he definitly does need to give more content so I will ping him right here @jeraldooo since null reads in a game suck.

if you want something on Lavendar, I think he is the most unique player I have played with where both his town and mafia gameplay are so goofy. I think his quotes personally are town even though I've seen him give the wildest quotes in voice chat where it seems that only town can make that kind of stuff up but I do think he has been more game solving and contributing than jeraldoo.

And I will also read protocultures as scum because I have to give some context on how proto plays since I have played with him in many games and I have irl reads. I feel like I was pretty surprised by his votes and it felt extremely bw'y. I feel like his votes (Alison) had no substance and knowing the type of player he is, he votes only with direction. So his vote history coming from the background I know about his is odd. And to add to that, I think his onversation with tutu about accepting votes if he feels like he is scum read was totally a game of chicken and to throw off people on this forum who aren't familiar playing with him. Proto never suggests self voting and I would never expect him to suggest that especially in a forum game where it is a lot more competitive and there is always some time to make a change of mind like tutu suggested. With that said and how I don't like his reads on people (such as Urist or Alison). Especially alison, you may say that she is really good at mafia, but when there is EOD, what kind of mafia player doesn't push the split against the other person and instead try her best to give her legacy info. that was super town and I don't understand how you don't read that as town and still cast shade and doubt. You always cast shade on certain players even when they doing something very significant as town when you are mafia and I am seeing that right now.

So if I had to order the Town to Mafia reads for the other players:
Proto > Jeraldooo > Lavendar.
hard null read on 1612.

this .... doesnt sound like 1612 to me. but then again, never seen 1612 on forum.

1612 being suspicious of me is normal for his town range. If he wasnt suspicious of me, it would in itself be suspicious.

what kind of mafia asks for self votes? Me apparently.

What kind of mafia doesnt push the split against the other person? Not Alison apparently.

Pick one logic train and stick to it.
The Mark

Post by 1612 »

Ehhhh, I feel like I'm ready to game when I was so coasty on D1 cause of my tardiness but no one is online rn :(
Hopefully this blows up in the other timezones while I am sleeping

Yeah my logic train on you is because it's you. The way you handled it wasn't happening on EOD but for Alison it was a lot closer. Like I said, I think you were playing a game of chicken but that's not my only logic against you, proto. It was the other things like casting shade on others when they have done significant things that are being locked as town. If you are town, you would be glad if someone does something very towny and gets acknowledged for that, that's why we got off Alison. To me, the reactions that you gave vs alison are worlds different and I don't like yours frankly. Doesn't seem like your gameplay style. Seems like to me you bw'd on Alison for poor reasoning after you saw me sheeping my vote with Urist and missed your window to bw out.
jeraldooo
Posts in topic: 12
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by jeraldooo »

Okay i'm just checking in cuz i didn't realize that we can talk at night. I'm used to not being able to say anything at night. Even after someone dm'd me saying we can talk I still forgot about it. I'm going to be catching up with the forum and will give any reads I get by either midnight or like early morning. Sorry been busy all day with rl stuff.
Lavender
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Lavender »

good morning gamers 🏓

I hard retract my retraction of my town read on tutuu 💯

now I just have to decide whether to claim a red check on 1612 or alison 🤔

Claiming one on 1612 seems safer tbh ☝️

I'll think about it a little more and get back to u all v soon 👍
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 210

Post by Urist »

jeraldooo wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:05 pm Even after someone dm'd me saying we can talk I still forgot about it.
Uhhh
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 313

Post by tutuu »

im the cop. i want everyone to please give a full reads list, with explanations. AFTER that i will reveal what I have to reveal
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

Urist wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:31 pm
jeraldooo wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:05 pm Even after someone dm'd me saying we can talk I still forgot about it.
Uhhh
I poke various people to encourage them to post in the forum to avoid them getting AFKed out and to make the game more enjoyable for others.

This is not a slip re mafia chat.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

Tutuu are you hard claiming?
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

hard claiming never rescinding?
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

protocultures wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:48 pm
Urist wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:31 pm
Uhhh
I poke various people to encourage them to post in the forum to avoid them getting AFKed out and to make the game more enjoyable for others.

You should not be doing that and you should not be talking about that. You could have pinged him ITT. Yes im never rescinding
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:41 pm im the cop. i want everyone to please give a full reads list, with explanations. AFTER that i will reveal what I have to reveal
[mention]Alison[/mention] [mention]Dyslexicon[/mention] [mention]Urist[/mention] [mention]jeraldooo[/mention] [mention]1612[/mention] [mention]cobbler[/mention] [mention]Lavender[/mention] [mention]Michelle[/mention]
[mention]M Plus 7[/mention]
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

u dont need to write them again dizzy unless u want to add something. u made a list pretty recently iirc
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 489

Post by Dyslexicon »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:06 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:41 pm im the cop. i want everyone to please give a full reads list, with explanations. AFTER that i will reveal what I have to reveal
@Alison @Dyslexicon @Urist @jeraldooo @1612 @cobbler @Lavender @Michelle
@M Plus 7
HYPE

I was wondering if we should do cop cover, but scratch that then lol.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:25 pm u dont need to write them again dizzy unless u want to add something. u made a list pretty recently iirc
Was just about to ask. I don't think anything has changed, except I can guess at your results =p Not caught up on the last page though
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

1612 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:57 pmEh Jeraldooo's first game in forum as well as mine so it's a lot different. I would say that generally we both coast more as mafia but this is in voice chat. I feel like when he is town he is very memey.
But do you get a read off of him here? Cause this is not really a read =p
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

1612 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:33 pm [Big post]
This is pretty helpful, especially your reads on your community pals.
Can I ask you if you've read the whole game in context, or do you only read isos?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

protocultures wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:42 pm @Lavender

your reasons to scumread me are gone.

Tutuu confirms she thinks my toenread on her is legit, and not sheeping anyone else.

My scumread and backtrack on Scirrius is doesnt look bad now cos they are confirmed town.

if you still scumread me, you got to explain why convincingly or I am gonna start getting worried about you, and if I push you, you likely going over.
Oof.

Can we yeet Proto today tbh? This high focus and awareness of who read you as what for what reason is a scum mindset. I think maybe Proto is a very transparent player, and that his self awareness and also how he called out PTs is just because that is what is on his mind, in which case he's scum.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

protocultures wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:53 pmhard null read on 1612.

this .... doesnt sound like 1612 to me. but then again, never seen 1612 on forum.

1612 being suspicious of me is normal for his town range. If he wasnt suspicious of me, it would in itself be suspicious.

what kind of mafia asks for self votes? Me apparently.

What kind of mafia doesnt push the split against the other person? Not Alison apparently.

Pick one logic train and stick to it.
Hard null lol

I don't understand what the two logic trains have to do with each other
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

jeraldooo wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:05 pm Okay i'm just checking in cuz i didn't realize that we can talk at night. I'm used to not being able to say anything at night. Even after someone dm'd me saying we can talk I still forgot about it. I'm going to be catching up with the forum and will give any reads I get by either midnight or like early morning. Sorry been busy all day with rl stuff.
Looking forward to reads and stuff ^^
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Lavender wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:10 pm good morning gamers 🏓

Cop baiting, anyone? Tutu has claimed cop now, so why, as town, would you want to give the impression that you are cop if you're not?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

protocultures wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:48 pmI poke various people to encourage them to post in the forum to avoid them getting AFKed out and to make the game more enjoyable for others.

Proto. You cannot do this. Period.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:25 pm u dont need to write them again dizzy unless u want to add something. u made a list pretty recently iirc
I guess the changes would be 1612 is more town and Proto more scum.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Cop reveal hype! I'm really curious, though I think I have an inkling of what's going on. But everyone should post first, ideally.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Game pretty quiet for such a hype claim

Game game game
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

im actually worried at how to manage the time. 24h is so short. i want everyone to chime in but also i want to dedicate enough time post-reveal for us to solve.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i guess i know what i'll have to do but i just wont say it yet
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

protocultures wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:55 pm hard claiming never rescinding?
This reaction though. Like, did it look like a soft claim? And then you disappear from thread.

Yeah, Proto is not town
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I think I have 2/3 of the scum team, but we'll see.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

But is nobody awake at this hour? Like, it's 5 am here, so obviously I'm here. =p
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Mmk i'm gonna go with
Protocultures
M plus 7
Jeraldooo
Michelle
Lavender
Alison
Dizzy
Cobbler
Reasons may or may not come, i'll try for tomorrow
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

If it isn't obv this^ is maf to town
Also it's off the top of my head so may not accurately reflect my real actual brainstuff
Anyone looking to criticize me for unholstering my mp7 read can talk to the hand tia
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Urist wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:24 pm Mmk i'm gonna go with
Protocultures
M plus 7
Jeraldooo
Michelle
Lavender
Alison
Dizzy
Cobbler
Reasons may or may not come, i'll try for tomorrow
This is from scummiest to towniest, right? o.o

linki :beer:
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

I'm a little hesitant to put proto and jeraldoo on a team together, i think mafproto protects mafjeraldoo less vehemently than he did.
It's also possible i'm misremembering tho
I need to do a catchup at some point when i have the time, maybe like n5 (thanks so much for the 24h phases btw dunya)
Urist
Loan Shark

Post by Urist »

Gn dizzy
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Urist wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:38 pmGn dizzy
Lavender

Post by Lavender »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:48 pm
Lavender wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:10 pm good morning gamers 🏓

Cop baiting, anyone? Tutu has claimed cop now, so why, as town, would you want to give the impression that you are cop if you're not?
extremely notably, i posted this before tutuu claimed cop. i am not cop. the play of non-cop town claiming a red check on someone they sus in this d2 seems clear to me: if they are actually mafia and they or their partners believe the claim, their reaction may be very telling. i feel that the likelihood of the real cop taking this is a hard cop claim and rashly counter claiming is below the caliber of all the players in this game, from what i can tell (note, for example, that tutuu didn't even acknowledge it). the wifom here was directed at mafia. obviously it serves no purpose now

also i'm taking credit for tutuu surviving last night. i like to think my directing sus at her confused the shit out of them

ur welcome tutuu 😀
Lavender

Post by Lavender »

reads off the top of my head

scum:

alison (i've been pretending to trust alison, i don't really trust her, but i can't really put a finger on why)
proto (tho less so than yesterday, i trust him more after last night/this morning)
1612 (i think the fact that they are scum is part of why they aren't having a good time)
mp7 (only because i bet tutuu checked mp7, and it seems like she has a red for us. makes sense now why tutuu was asking for a scumcase from alison or whomever. dys, i'm assuming this is the conclusion you came to as well, and i'm posting it now because i won't have time to post again for another 12 hours probably)

town:

michelle (explained why yesterday)
dys (by proxy from alison's read)
cobbler (also by proxy, but also that they said they were nervous early on but had been providing good compilation of info yesterday)
urist (i trust them after our interaction last night)
jeraldoo (the questionably pseudo-ogi reason proto mentioned about them joining late yesterday)

:phew:
Lavender

Post by Lavender »

where my sheep at
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

@M Plus 7
I understand, give me time to make few Isos and read something. It will take some time (like 3 hours)
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:42 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:25 am
Alison wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:04 am I don't think it's within Dizzy's scum range to essentially fake a meltdown and go through the whole theater of "I really didn't want the responsibility so I let Jesus take the wheel". Like, there are players I think could/would fake that and players I don't, and I think Dizzy falls into the latter category. I'm not 100% certain about this, but like, 80% certain, based on the games I've played with them and my understanding of them as a person. Feel free to let me know if you have meta that suggests otherwise - I sort of wish Hally was here so I could ask her about it.
I can't speculate Dizzy's scum range in any way.

I don't understand what purpose do you have for this post, but i don't really get it, maybe you can reformulate it for 5 y o?
Alison doesnt think dizzy can lie so much about his emotions and therefore he's town

@ urist ok

@ alison (still working on it)
Thanks for translation, now i understand
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 654
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm overloaded right now, but let me see what I can do.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

@M Plus 7
Oh wow, that's neat!

Uhh I have a feeling my reads are trash, but let me try to do that ASAP.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Urist wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:42 am
tutuu wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:56 am @Urist i will stop refuting everything u say. lets try to work together. please tell me why mp7 is scum
I slept on it, and I think I'm gonna holster that read for now. I think that we desperately need to work together as a team, and me leading a vanity charge against M+7 isn't going to help that effort at all. Plus it's mostly based on a scum read of proto, so there's not much point in getting into it without a proto flip first.
I seriously doubt that I'll be nk'd tonight anyway, it looks like I'm probably in this game for the long haul. But in case I do, I'll give the short version of my read: M+7 was posturing and hemming and hawing over the different wagons yesterday, and most of it looked faker than Justin Trudeau's eyebrows. She finally came to a decision around the time that it became clear it was going to be one of myself or Nanook. I don't think that this is a coincidence. I think the posturing was done in case she was forced to move onto another townie (Nanook) to save a buddy (Alison or proto).
So yeah I'm putting the cart before the horse on that read, and I'd rather banish Alison or proto first.
I don't understand, what seemed so fake about it? Can you try to explain that to me?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Being away from the game I wonder if I had some crossed wires with Urist so I want to re-examine that ISO with fresh eyes.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Lavender wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:26 am reads off the top of my head

scum:

alison (i've been pretending to trust alison, i don't really trust her, but i can't really put a finger on why)
proto (tho less so than yesterday, i trust him more after last night/this morning)
1612 (i think the fact that they are scum is part of why they aren't having a good time)
mp7 (only because i bet tutuu checked mp7, and it seems like she has a red for us. makes sense now why tutuu was asking for a scumcase from alison or whomever. dys, i'm assuming this is the conclusion you came to as well, and i'm posting it now because i won't have time to post again for another 12 hours probably)

town:

michelle (explained why yesterday)
dys (by proxy from alison's read)
cobbler (also by proxy, but also that they said they were nervous early on but had been providing good compilation of info yesterday)
urist (i trust them after our interaction last night)
jeraldoo (the questionably pseudo-ogi reason proto mentioned about them joining late yesterday)

:phew:
Wait, what?

Return to “Previous Heists”