The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 997
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Jack Attack Mafia (Day 1)

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Alison wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:38 pm it could be W/W

this spike in hostility seems artificial
His reaction to me is a joke. Whatever his alignment, it's a joke.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 372
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:39 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:37 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:34 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:33 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:32 pm Mafia-aligned Long Con responded to suspicion from me with loud No Us in Take Me Out to the Ballgame. :smile:
so?

I like his entrance
He just did it again. I noticed the parallel immediately and said it.
:clap: You're still scum. I can't think of any other reason for you to misrepresent my Day 1 play like that. "...there is a considerable shortage of suspicion there. That's not great, as I don't see much in his post history to this point that suggests to me he should have developed such a comfortable view of the game state." You dirty scum, YOU ARE THE ONE that put GTH, where you CAN'T have null reads, into effect. I followed YOUR RULES and forced stupid, uninformed reads into the thread, and then you have the nerve to try and turn that around on ME?
I have been promoting the notion that mafia give more town reads on average than mafia give in that exercise for the last five years. This isn't the first time you've seen that.

Your caps lock is silly.
Yeah, 'cause you expect Long Con to remember each of your 30,000 posts.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:40 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:38 pm it could be W/W

this spike in hostility seems artificial
His reaction to me is a joke. Whatever his alignment, it's a joke.
What's the punchline?
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 519
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

This is way overblown. Either you are both wolves engaging in some spirited scum theater or you are both incredibly melodramatic.

I'm going to bed since it's 4:40am. I know this is hypocritical but do try not to spam the thread too much. It's been super active and I don't want the inactive players to skim the posts or even worse, just give up on catching up entirely.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 800
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

:Uhh:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:40 pm Yeah, 'cause you expect Long Con to remember each of your 30,000 posts.
You don't have to remember all of my posts, but I've just reminded you. What are you going to do with it?
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Alison wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:41 pm This is way overblown. Either you are both wolves engaging in some spirited scum theater or you are both incredibly melodramatic.

I'm going to bed since it's 4:40am. I know this is hypocritical but do try not to spam the thread too much. It's been super active and I don't want the inactive players to skim the posts or even worse, just give up on catching up entirely.
This is why I hate back-and-forths. They get melted into a single unified being even when there's only one guy losing his shit. :meany:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:39 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:37 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:34 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:33 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:32 pm Mafia-aligned Long Con responded to suspicion from me with loud No Us in Take Me Out to the Ballgame. :smile:
so?

I like his entrance
He just did it again. I noticed the parallel immediately and said it.
:clap: You're still scum. I can't think of any other reason for you to misrepresent my Day 1 play like that. "...there is a considerable shortage of suspicion there. That's not great, as I don't see much in his post history to this point that suggests to me he should have developed such a comfortable view of the game state." You dirty scum, YOU ARE THE ONE that put GTH, where you CAN'T have null reads, into effect. I followed YOUR RULES and forced stupid, uninformed reads into the thread, and then you have the nerve to try and turn that around on ME?
I have been promoting the notion that mafia give more town reads on average than mafia give in that exercise for the last five years. This isn't the first time you've seen that.

Your caps lock is silly.
So you think I should remember that, eh? But not WHILE I'm doing GTH. Only after. I'm probably scum who has selective fucking amnesia. You could see my many "good"s as evidence that I'm NOT trying to bolster my reads to fit your oft-touted Big Scumcatching Plan that of course everyone remembers. But no, that wouldn't fit would it. :beer:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:42 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:40 pm Yeah, 'cause you expect Long Con to remember each of your 30,000 posts.
You don't have to remember all of my posts, but I've just reminded you. What are you going to do with it?
Suspect you more, per my previous post.
Alison

Post by Alison »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:43 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:41 pm This is way overblown. Either you are both wolves engaging in some spirited scum theater or you are both incredibly melodramatic.

This is why I hate back-and-forths. They get melted into a single unified being even when there's only one guy losing his shit. :meany:
This is true. I should amend my statement.

"Either you are both wolves engaging in some spirited scum theater or LC is incredibly melodramatic."
Millium
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 520

Post by Millium »

[mention]Long Con[/mention]
in the words of Shadowlancer
"Everyone has to deal with pressure (misapplied, tactical, or justified), so find ways to cope with it. "
just breathe, like damn

anyways I'll be back later

[mention]Alison[/mention]
its possible? I'll think about it once one of them flips though
Whether we live or die isn’t a big issue. If you focus on being alive, you develop fear.
Your eyes get clouded. But if you have no such feelings…
you are capable of fighting right to the end of the world.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I am incredibly melodramatic. Another trait JJJ could have acknowledged but whatever
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:43 pm So you think I should remember that, eh? But not WHILE I'm doing GTH. Only after. I'm probably scum who has selective fucking amnesia. You could see my many "good"s as evidence that I'm NOT trying to bolster my reads to fit your oft-touted Big Scumcatching Plan that of course everyone remembers. But no, that wouldn't fit would it. :beer:
You tried to scream and yell me out of my suspicion in Take Me Out to the Ballgame, and it failed utterly. Go solve the game or stop wasting my time. You're not moving me at all.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 138

Post by Spacedaisy »

[mention]sabie12[/mention] Id like to hear your current thoughts. We haven’t heard much from you lately.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Wisp wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:44 pm @Long Con
in the words of Shadowlancer
"Everyone has to deal with pressure (misapplied, tactical, or justified), so find ways to cope with it. "
just breathe, like damn
I've been told it's bad to bottle things up.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Long Con wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:45 pm I am incredibly melodramatic. Another trait JJJ could have acknowledged but whatever
I didn't really see it in the Space Invaders game.

I think it would be sort of funny if JJJ and LC were both scum and JJJ is going into the scum thread like "what the fuck LC? that was the fakest reaction I've ever seen. You literally just outed both of us."
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:45 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:43 pm So you think I should remember that, eh? But not WHILE I'm doing GTH. Only after. I'm probably scum who has selective fucking amnesia. You could see my many "good"s as evidence that I'm NOT trying to bolster my reads to fit your oft-touted Big Scumcatching Plan that of course everyone remembers. But no, that wouldn't fit would it. :beer:
You tried to scream and yell me out of my suspicion in Take Me Out to the Ballgame, and it failed utterly. Go solve the game or stop wasting my time. You're not moving me at all.
I don't care what you do. I just want you lynched.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Alison wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:46 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:45 pm I am incredibly melodramatic. Another trait JJJ could have acknowledged but whatever
I didn't really see it in the Space Invaders game.

I think it would be sort of funny if JJJ and LC were both scum and JJJ is going into the scum thread like "what the fuck LC? that was the fakest reaction I've ever seen. You literally just outed both of us."
I didn't feel it in that one.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I don't figure you, as a mafioso, care about the potential for this accusation until it actually happens. Then you flail your arms in this ridiculous manner and try to wrest control from me by brute force. You've done this more than once. If you're a civilian it's incredibly toxic to the health of the thread. So stop it.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:47 pm
I don't figure you, as a mafioso, care about the potential for this accusation until it actually happens. Then you flail your arms in this ridiculous manner and try to wrest control from me by brute force. You've done this more than once. If you're a civilian it's incredibly toxic to the health of the thread. So stop it.
Yeah, I know you're really good for the thread. I can't let that stop me from voting you when you are scum. How can you expect that?
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 191
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:45 pm @sabie12 Id like to hear your current thoughts. We haven’t heard much from you lately.
I'm still on page 15 gah there's so much! I was gone for like 3 hours and in that time there was like 400 posts.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:49 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:47 pm
Yeah, I know you're really good for the thread. I can't let that stop me from voting you when you are scum. How can you expect that?
You place whatever vote you think is best. But please consider how your behavior impacts the way other people perceive this thread and their ability to make judgments.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Alison

Post by Alison »

does anyone know if nanook often fakes performing reaction tests as mafia?

I was going to go to bed but I was suddenly struck by the thought that if nanook was going to fake performing a reaction test to imitate himself gamesolving, he'd probably choose something other than the potato soup reaction test purely for optics reasons alone. He's also clearly aware that very few people agree with this kind of read and/or care about his ideas about how to gamesolve when he does stuff like the potato soup tell. I feel like if nanook was mafia he'd choose something that allowed him to influence town's opinion with his read.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Honestly, most of my posts don't get read. If I want people to vote for you, a little extra is sometimes needed.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

sabie12 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:49 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:45 pm @sabie12 Id like to hear your current thoughts. We haven’t heard much from you lately.
I'm still on page 15 gah there's so much! I was gone for like 3 hours and in that time there was like 400 posts.
:hug:

I feel you girl. Step away for ten minutes and there is another page. Just tell what you are feeling right at this moment. Your opinions can change as you read but I would like to hear your thoughts so I can get a better feel for you.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Long Con wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:51 pm Honestly, most of my posts don't get read. If I want people to vote for you, a little extra is sometimes needed.
Do you genuinely think that people are more likely to read your posts when you use a lot of all caps and post walls of text about how JJJ is definitely scum?

I think you know very well that people just skim over the specifics of posts like that and just leave with the general impression that LC was violently attacking JJJ without thinking too deep about the details of how and why it happened. Which is why I'm starting to suspect that it is W/W.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

ColinIsCool
Long Con
TonyStarkPrime
DrWilgy
sprityo
Spacedaisy
Wisp
KitsuShel
sabie12
Epignosis
Alison
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Funnygurl555
JaggedJimmyJay
Hally

[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] [mention]NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME[/mention]

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Alison wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:51 pm does anyone know if nanook often fakes performing reaction tests as mafia?

I was going to go to bed but I was suddenly struck by the thought that if nanook was going to fake performing a reaction test to imitate himself gamesolving, he'd probably choose something other than the potato soup reaction test purely for optics reasons alone. He's also clearly aware that very few people agree with this kind of read and/or care about his ideas about how to gamesolve when he does stuff like the potato soup tell. I feel like if nanook was mafia he'd choose something that allowed him to influence town's opinion with his read.
I don't know if I have seen that, but I wouldn't put it past him. I have seen him do real reaction tests as a civilian. I'm not sure I'd call potato soup a reaction test lol, but it doesn't bother me.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I don’t believe it’s W/W

Long Con comes from an older generation of mafia in this community. We come from the same mafia background. It’s my experience that he tends to protect teammates rather than call attention to them.

I think it’s either a genuine town rage or he’s a wolf who is overreacting about something that I don’t think many of us were thinking much about.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 191
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:53 pm

I feel you girl. Step away for ten minutes and there is another page. Just tell what you are feeling right at this moment. Your opinions can change as you read but I would like to hear your thoughts so I can get a better feel for you.
Yeah I just like to try to catch up in case I miss something important. I'm at the part where jay had everyone do gth reads and a little after.
I think fg suspicion is warranted. I also don't remember if I have played with them before so not familiar with their style but I would lean scummy on them.
Alison had suggested hally and FG as teammates but I don't know. I'm still like 4 or 5 pages behind. What thoughts are you looking for right now aside from my brain is exploding?
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Alison

Post by Alison »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:57 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:51 pm does anyone know if nanook often fakes performing reaction tests as mafia?

I don't know if I have seen that, but I wouldn't put it past him. I have seen him do real reaction tests as a civilian. I'm not sure I'd call potato soup a reaction test lol, but it doesn't bother me.
I have 0 doubt that it is well within nanook's scum range to pretend to do a reaction test when he is scum. (For lack of a better word, that is what I am calling his read in the context of this post.) I am more interested in whether or not he's likely to choose this reaction test specifically to fake. For the reasons I mentioned, it is on the face of it more advantageous for scum nanook to choose a less wacky reaction test to fake. It allows him to justify and springboard his narrative off of it, and is more likely to convince town that he's gamesolving.

The following is a list of reasons why scum nanook might theoretically choose the potato soup test to fake.

1) He knows it's the kind of thing he does as town all the time and thinks people will townread him for it.

2) He predicted that me or someone like me would believe that he is less likely to fake a potato soup reaction test, and is trying to get townread off it.

3) It is a less "logical" reaction test so he has to work less hard to justify whatever reads he wants to fake having as a result of it.

I think knowing how often he has faked reaction tests as scum affects how I view the possibility of 1) and 2).
Alison

Post by Alison »

For context the alternative is nanook simply giving a classic reaction test like: "I have a N0 red check on you. Die, scum." and voting them. That's one basically everyone knows about, it's trivially easy to fake and it usually gets you townread. Instead he chose to go for the potato soup thing.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

sabie12 wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:02 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:53 pm

Yeah I just like to try to catch up in case I miss something important. I'm at the part where jay had everyone do gth reads and a little after.
I think fg suspicion is warranted. I also don't remember if I have played with them before so not familiar with their style but I would lean scummy on them.
Alison had suggested hally and FG as teammates but I don't know. I'm still like 4 or 5 pages behind. What thoughts are you looking for right now aside from my brain is exploding?
I just wanted to see some thoughts. Thanks!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:51 pm Honestly, most of my posts don't get read. If I want people to vote for you, a little extra is sometimes needed.
So let's [calmly, please] address the points you made. I'm going to refrain from going through a huge wall of quotes, so I will just refer back in raw text. The quoted material below comes from Long Con.

"JJJ is scum. He's played countless games with me and knows perfectly well that this is how my Day 1 generally goes. I don't tend to jump on a whole bunch of people with scumreads or add people to my "towncore". "Shortage of suspicion" from me should easily be identified as NAI"

This is an extremely specific assertion about a meta read that I "should" have on you. I also don't waste my time with "NAI" reads. I think those things are meaningless just like "null" and I take stances. If I don't have a concrete reason to call Long Con a civilian, then that means Long Con is a suspect. The same goes for anyone regardless of "meta".

"the fact that he's trying to prod suspicion on me for it is solid proof that he's not on the level."

To me, this is just a silly thing that you have typed. It's beyond "a little extra"; it's absurd. If I have a concern about you I am going to state it. Period.

"He's generally trying too hard to do the Town JJJ Song & Dance and impress the newcomers, but I've played with him for years, and this is not town Jimmy. GTH exercise not even halfway into Day 1?? WTFmullet? What a dog and pony show, how many people hadn't even posted yet? GTH reads? Are you kidding me?"

This isn't the first time I've done them on Day 1 on The Syndicate. I also just described what I did in the tournament game and the success I had. It may be earlier than you'd anticipate, but it's town Jimmy. So many players are honestly too wimpy about this kind of thing -- it's "too early" to do X or Y. No, man. It's never too early. I want to win the game. That starts immediately. Hell, you could even be right that there's an element of "impress the newcomers" in my play. I am not without my vanity. But that doesn't mean my efforts aren't still real.

~~~

Those are my answers to you. You can decide what to do with them, but I am not going to have a lengthy exchange. It's bad for the game. This is it. Take it or leave it.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Alison

Post by Alison »

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:59 pm I don’t believe it’s W/W

Long Con comes from an older generation of mafia in this community. We come from the same mafia background. It’s my experience that he tends to protect teammates rather than call attention to them.

I think it’s either a genuine town rage or he’s a wolf who is overreacting about something that I don’t think many of us were thinking much about.
When there is in-thread evidence to indicate that LC is bussing his mafia buddy, I am unmoved by appeals to his meta of not bussing his buddies in general unless it is extraordinarily strong.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

That's not true either. I bus my teammates more than most.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 32

Post by DrWilgy »

Why are there 1900 posts already?

Gonna be one of these games.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Alison wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:54 pm
Do you genuinely think that people are more likely to read your posts when you use a lot of all caps and post walls of text about how JJJ is definitely scum?

I think you know very well that people just skim over the specifics of posts like that and just leave with the general impression that LC was violently attacking JJJ without thinking too deep about the details of how and why it happened. Which is why I'm starting to suspect that it is W/W.
I'll take it. Lynch him first though.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Long Con wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:08 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:54 pm

I'll take it. Lynch him first though.
A JJJ lynch is not going to materialize in the near future because he is being widely townread. I think you know this. If JJJ is your mafia buddy, you want me to push him because you know nothing will come of it. Instead I am going to push you.

[VOTE: LC] aubergine
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Alison wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:06 pm

When there is in-thread evidence to indicate that LC is bussing his mafia buddy, I am unmoved by appeals to his meta of not bussing his buddies in general unless it is extraordinarily strong.
You’re entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine. I don’t expect to sway anyone, most people don’t listen to me anyway. But I’m not going to sit on information or not state my view because you are “unmoved.” Your “in thread evidence” amounts to just your interpretation of the exchange.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:10 pm
Alison wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:06 pm

You’re entitled to your opinion and I am entitled to mine. I don’t expect to sway anyone, most people don’t listen to me anyway. But I’m not going to sit on information or not state my view because you are “unmoved.” Your “in thread evidence” amounts to just your interpretation of the exchange.
I don't think I said you shouldn't state your view. I encourage it. I'm explaining why I'm unconvinced, that's all.
Alison

Post by Alison »

[mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention] come and help me lynch your wolf partner
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I find it hard to believe that a civilian Long Con just blows the hell up like that without even asking me any questions or anything. Straight from 0 to murder rage. I am capable of quick turns on players, but that's not something I can recall feeling before.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

i dont believe jay/lc is w/w at all

if there’s a wolf in it i think its lc. his reaction to jay is way overblown

i dont care to engage with this further
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Alison wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:11 pm @JaggedJimmyJay come and help me lynch your wolf partner
Sure, but you're wrong about the association. Be mindful that the nonsense in this interaction is exclusively on Long Con's side of it.

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Fair enough Alison.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Alison

Post by Alison »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:12 pm I find it hard to believe that a civilian Long Con just blows the hell up like that without even asking me any questions or anything. Straight from 0 to murder rage. I am capable of quick turns on players, but that's not something I can recall feeling before.
Put your poll vote where your mouth is please.
Alison

Post by Alison »

Alison wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:13 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:12 pm I find it hard to believe that a civilian Long Con just blows the hell up like that without even asking me any questions or anything. Straight from 0 to murder rage. I am capable of quick turns on players, but that's not something I can recall feeling before.
Put your poll vote where your mouth is please.
Update: he did. Nice.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 32

Post by DrWilgy »

Voted [VOTE: Nanook] aubergine cuz they cute.

Could vote Alison. A song is stuck in my head and it's all their fault.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

i agree. i dont know lc but this feels performative, overdramatic and fake especially when your suspicion of him was hardly anything to begin with

maybe he’s like this as town, i have no idea, but i dont tr it

Return to “Previous Jobs”