Space Invaders [END]

Moderator: Community Team

dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 490

Re: Space Invaders [Night 4]

Post by dunya »

you asking nutella to replace sabie with mac was a total WTF moment for me tbh. felt very slimy.
protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:41 pm Nothing I have seen is AI.
come on now lol. did you iso her and come to the conclusion NONE of her posts or communication with Rej/Soneji or even her mechanical analysis which you're a fan of can be AI? i cannot believe that you are unable to weigh in on even her mechanical analysis.
protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:41 pm I cant trust what you say about Mac because you might not be telling me the truth.
and yet you trusted the fact that mac cannot have been involved with killing hally because i said it's probably not a syndicat who did that. so you're believing one thing i said, but refusing to believe the other. this is why i don't believe you and think you're picking and choosing what to believe based on the same criteria but telling me now you can't do that.
protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:41 pm Psychology is not my strong element in mafia because I am not good at predicting people's behaviour in any given situation. Theres no reason why my weak opinion on it is better than consensus. Id prefer to use the consensus take on it than my own.
this is a game of offering opinions and reading people. every consensus starts with an opinion after all!

plus if you don't offer opinions on people beyond hard mechanics and "logic", how can we read you? also, you come across as a very confident player so your self-description of it being a "weak opinion" feels like you're intentionally downplaying yourself for sympathy and emotion.
protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:41 pm My entire recent read on Alison is based on inactivity bias.
when do you plan on actually forming a read on an active player in the game?
protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:41 pm I feel like you read where I was telling Dizzy that the more they scumread me, the more town I will read them, and are trying to apply this on me with a delay.
i don't care if you town read me or not. my goal in this game is to be townread first by epi (personal goal, don't @ me) and then by nutella.

you yourself have stressed that it's only nutella's opinion that matters, so why do you think i've shifted on you? logically, why would maf dunya push a universally town read proto instead of continuing with mac, carot, alison, tsp?
protocultures
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 720

Post by protocultures »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:50 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:39 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:08 pm isoing and digging through proto's posts is labor intensive. i can't get through the mechanics posts and weigh in on those if they are townie or alien lol.
@TonyStarkPrime i'm requesting your assistance. can you go through proto's posts and weigh in on all the mechanics stuff?

i'll weigh in on anything that isn't mechanic. :p
I'm willing to do this on day 5. Maybe. I can't remember any mechanical solutions he's provided that would be particularly aligned with w!proto and we have generally been on the same page on things so it's a generally good look.
Actually what does w!proto mean?

Earlier I saw a quote with just "!" which I assumed meant you hard agree.

Can you confirm?

Also if there is a glossary of commonly used terms for this forum which I missed, please link me to it. I'm usually good at reading the new joiner stuff but I dont remember a list of acronyms for this website.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

do we as a thread believe that proto on night 4 of the game, after amassing some 350 posts, has no idea if alison could be town or alien and only removes her from his town lean because she isn't posting as much?

i don't think that's logically sound.

linki: w!proto = wolf proto

and the exclamation mark posts were indeed agreement with alison.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:55 pm Also if there is a glossary of commonly used terms for this forum which I missed, please link me to it. I'm usually good at reading the new joiner stuff but I dont remember a list of acronyms for this website.
i don't think there is one but i would be happy to adopt this project and submit one where everyone can add to it and we update the "master sheet". a pretty cool idea.
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 321
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Carotenoid »

What happens if there's

alien vs nutella at SoD

Who wins?

(mechanics are slowly starting to break me aaah)
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

Also I looooove chickpeas too!!
ImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 421
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:55 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:50 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:39 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:08 pm isoing and digging through proto's posts is labor intensive. i can't get through the mechanics posts and weigh in on those if they are townie or alien lol.
@TonyStarkPrime i'm requesting your assistance. can you go through proto's posts and weigh in on all the mechanics stuff?

i'll weigh in on anything that isn't mechanic. :p
I'm willing to do this on day 5. Maybe. I can't remember any mechanical solutions he's provided that would be particularly aligned with w!proto and we have generally been on the same page on things so it's a generally good look.
Actually what does w!proto mean?

Earlier I saw a quote with just "!" which I assumed meant you hard agree.

Can you confirm?

Also if there is a glossary of commonly used terms for this forum which I missed, please link me to it. I'm usually good at reading the new joiner stuff but I dont remember a list of acronyms for this website.
w!proto is the stupidest mafia lingo in the game and I hate it, it means "proto as a wolf", it's a hypothetical indicator. The above sentence can thus be retranslated as

I can't remember any mechanical solutions he's provided that would make much sense if Proto were a wolf and...
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

dunya wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:53 pm you asking nutella to replace sabie with mac was a total WTF moment for me tbh. felt very slimy.
protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:41 pm Nothing I have seen is AI.
come on now lol. did you iso her and come to the conclusion NONE of her posts or communication with Rej/Soneji or even her mechanical analysis which you're a fan of can be AI? i cannot believe that you are unable to weigh in on even her mechanical analysis.
protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:41 pm I cant trust what you say about Mac because you might not be telling me the truth.
and yet you trusted the fact that mac cannot have been involved with killing hally because i said it's probably not a syndicat who did that. so you're believing one thing i said, but refusing to believe the other. this is why i don't believe you and think you're picking and choosing what to believe based on the same criteria but telling me now you can't do that.
protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:41 pm Psychology is not my strong element in mafia because I am not good at predicting people's behaviour in any given situation. Theres no reason why my weak opinion on it is better than consensus. Id prefer to use the consensus take on it than my own.
this is a game of offering opinions and reading people. every consensus starts with an opinion after all!

plus if you don't offer opinions on people beyond hard mechanics and "logic", how can we read you? also, you come across as a very confident player so your self-description of it being a "weak opinion" feels like you're intentionally downplaying yourself for sympathy and emotion.
protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:41 pm My entire recent read on Alison is based on inactivity bias.
when do you plan on actually forming a read on an active player in the game?
protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:41 pm I feel like you read where I was telling Dizzy that the more they scumread me, the more town I will read them, and are trying to apply this on me with a delay.
i don't care if you town read me or not. my goal in this game is to be townread first by epi (personal goal, don't @ me) and then by nutella.

you yourself have stressed that it's only nutella's opinion that matters, so why do you think i've shifted on you? logically, why would maf dunya push a universally town read proto instead of continuing with mac, carot, alison, tsp?
I explain my reasoning for Mac over Sabie. I also said I read Mac as scummier than Sabie. Not intending to be patronising, but did you follow my reasoning as to why I preferred Mac over Sabie?

I havent Isoed Carotenoid in a while correct. They got some town credit from me early on and everything else seemed reasoanble, which is why I townshielded them during some of their cases. I dont remember anything massively AI from them recently. Im sorry?

i didnt trust that Mac didnt kill Hally, Mac is not lock town. I feel like I put this theory out there and people can agree/disagree or confirm Mac's meta. I'm sorry if you think I am cherrypicking facts to believe and not believe. Its not intentional.

Opinion. I had one.

people have been reading me so far though. I assume its on the basis that my posts are pro town wincon and anti alien wincon. Cant say I know why they read me a specific way.

Not intentionally downplaying myself. I introduced myself to the thread as someone who has never played forum mafia before. This is my first. I do not have extensive mafia experience either. I have played maybe 40 or 50 games of video mafia. Thats it. No IRL mafia, or town of salem or whatever other forms of mafia there are. I said please read me as a level 1 player. Pretty sure I said that or something similar. This is all entirely consistent. I feel like you are projecting something onto me which I didnt put out there and saying its inconsistent.

You read me as a confident player. You may be confusing confidence for lack of social inhibition.

Epi is active - I read them town.

Why alien Dunya would shift on me? Throwing scum onto town is to alien wincon. Looking paranoid is towny. Making a case and "re-assessing" looks towny. Making a case and convincing Nutella I am an alien, is to alien wincon. You feel under pressure as an alien. I dont know, there are lots of reasons why. I said it feels weird and asked what triggered it.

i wanted to know the trigger for your paranoia about me to help solve your alignment. You can choose not to tell me because my opinion doesnt matter - which is fine. Seems kind of anti fun though.

On another note, I am unsure how to read the emotion in this post. Its like frustration or paranoia or anger. I dont know. I dont understand why you would be angry.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Carotenoid wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:06 pm What happens if there's

alien vs nutella at SoD

Who wins?

nutella
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

dunya wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:56 pm do we as a thread believe that proto on night 4 of the game, after amassing some 350 posts, has no idea if alison could be town or alien and only removes her from his town lean because she isn't posting as much?

i don't think that's logically sound.

linki: w!proto = wolf proto

and the exclamation mark posts were indeed agreement with alison.
thanks for clarifying the terms.

POE is getting smaller. I need to assess things differently. I would have to ISO Alison again to make a properly formed opinion. I put out a feeling reading. People seem to hate it. I can kind of understand why you hate it.

I guess I am going go back to my old style of posting walls with quotes. If anyone has internal reservations about reading my walls, blame Dunya :p
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:11 pm Its like frustration or paranoia or anger. I dont know. I dont understand why you would be angry.
before i respond, i am not at all angry. don't know how you thought it's anger, sorry if it came across like that!

i am definitely paranoid of you pocketing us. the ridiculous kill dizzyxdunyaxtonyxme plan, your insistence that aliens were in there, and then this push of mac instead of sabie who i can actively scum read as an alien partner to anyone else in the game definitely made me reasses. i gave you an easy pass because you seem genuinely mechanically solving, but mechanical solves don't tell me much about your agenda in the same way as player pushes go. and you've admitted to nanook on numerous occasions that you are still within your wolf meta.

i took you for granted being town, but i don't want to do that, i've decided.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:11 pm I also said I read Mac as scummier than Sabie.
i don't understand why sabie is more likely to be epi's teammate than mac. can you walk me through that?
protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:11 pm Mac is not lock town
now you're saying mac is not lock town, but before you were saying mac is scummy. it feels like a glaring contradiction. which way do you lean on mac?
protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:11 pm I have played maybe 40 or 50 games of video mafia.
that's...a lot. maybe as many forum mafia games as i've played. you are experienced in mafia and know how reads develop and are shared.
protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:11 pm You read me as a confident player. You may be confusing confidence for lack of social inhibition.
no sorry, i don't mean that. your push on the kill dizzyxdunyaxtonyxme plan was confidence. your ability to say do it and if i fuck up, then it's on me is definitely confidence. a reserved player doesn't push like you have imo.
protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:11 pm Epi is active - I read them town.

i have way more posts than epi, just sayin' ;)
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:21 pm I guess I am going go back to my old style of posting walls with quotes. If anyone has internal reservations about reading my walls, blame Dunya
i love your short posts too! it feels like we're communicating rather than just reading each other.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

I mean, my solving is not really solving. Its just use minimal bunker saves at night because bunker saves are important. Thats really all I am doing. It doesnt really find aliens or anything. I am just trying to avoid really bad outcomes like when town uses too many bunker saves in a night.

I didnt personally like the shot on Nanook, I wanted it to be on TSP (Sorry bro) so we can clear you if TSP flips town or shoot you if TSP flips alien. It was like a 2 for 1 in my mind which helps reduce POE.

I am within mafia range, only because proposing mech solutions is NAI. I believe I have given some reads in the past, so dont think I am only giving mech solutions. My reads havent been that good though.

However, for me to be an alien here, you have to believe I am pushing this plan, BUT in alien chat, I have ANOTHER plan which supercedes the plan I am selling to town. Now, you cant know whether I have one or not, but I struggle to see how my plan can help aliens. I assume TSP also struggles to see that angle because I assume he also considers this beyond "is the plan towny" and goes to "could this help aliens somehow?" and also concludes that it could not.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i'll tell you what im thinking about the plan

dizzy is zapped
next, dunya is zapped
next, TSP is zapped

and maybe all of us flip town, therefore you'll conclude 2 mafia were not protecting nutella. nutella has you in her almost lock town category, she's not easily zapping you, and you know this.

it's a gambit, but it ensures your teammate survives 3 phases.

that's one scenario off the top of my head.
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:12 pm

alien vs nutella at SoD

Who wins?

nutella
@Everyone are you SURE that if we start a day with nutella vs alien, we win?
ImageImage
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

dunya wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:32 pm
protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:11 pm I also said I read Mac as scummier than Sabie.
i don't understand why sabie is more likely to be epi's teammate than mac. can you walk me through that?
protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:11 pm Mac is not lock town
now you're saying mac is not lock town, but before you were saying mac is scummy. it feels like a glaring contradiction. which way do you lean on mac?
protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:11 pm I have played maybe 40 or 50 games of video mafia.
that's...a lot. maybe as many forum mafia games as i've played. you are experienced in mafia and know how reads develop and are shared.
protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:11 pm You read me as a confident player. You may be confusing confidence for lack of social inhibition.
no sorry, i don't mean that. your push on the kill dizzyxdunyaxtonyxme plan was confidence. your ability to say do it and if i fuck up, then it's on me is definitely confidence. a reserved player doesn't push like you have imo.
protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:11 pm Epi is active - I read them town.

i have way more posts than epi, just sayin' ;)
The partners thing, was kind of a lazy post since I didnt iso and check, I just made it on my thought at the time. I "think" Tutuu/Sabie and Epi were townreading eachother at some point. Mac is pushing a world where Epi and Proto are performing scum theatre. If I HAVE to pick a partner for Epi, Sabie is more likely than Mac. if I ignore it and say Epi has no partners because they are town, we might as well have only 2 saves on Nutella and there is no benefit to using 3 Bunker saves. Its why I have to force a world where Epi is an alien, to find the best third person.

Mac - I have an internal dichotomoy. I read them as scummy BUT there is this idea what Mac doesnt kill new players. It is inconsistent. I discount my reads (historically bad) and go with the statement because nobody has argued against it except you. If more people chime in on this point, that would be great. Now that i think about it, it is kind of unfair to you lol. The difference is that you landed in a mech pool to kill and you have been hard to read all game. If Mac had been in the pool instead of you, I would have been pushing the plan onto them as well.

A video mafia game is over in like 2 hours. It isnt that much experience. I am bad at video mafia - ask Mac/Nanook. I also play like 2 formats over and over again. Forum is scary since the setups change every time, and dont even get me started on closed setups.

Me saying people can blame it on me is entirely manipulative on my part. I want the plan to be approved. Allowing others to blame me allows them to disaassociate themselves with a bad outcome and claim credit if it works. I turn it into a dopamine freeroll for them. Internally, I dont care if others blame me because my internal voice says "you should have tried harder than cry about my bad plan".

I assume the last line was a joke, but ftr, I dont only look at postcount.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

no, i don't think so. that's now how it works. but [mention]Dragon D. Luffy[/mention] can confirm.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

dunya wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:42 pm i'll tell you what im thinking about the plan

dizzy is zapped
next, dunya is zapped
next, TSP is zapped

and maybe all of us flip town, therefore you'll conclude 2 mafia were not protecting nutella. nutella has you in her almost lock town category, she's not easily zapping you, and you know this.

I dont think we zap both of you and TSP without zapping me fwiw. We either zap one of you and stop and look elsewhere or I get zapped as well.

I struggle to see a world where Nutella zaps TSP and you, and leaves me alive. If you think I trade my life for my teammate living 3 or 4 phases, I mean, yeah I guess. I think if we dont get them all in the next 4 days or something like that, town loses.

I was all for the dizzy zap tbh and was shocked they were town (sorry Dizzy).

The plan I was thinking about more though was the one I posted for tonight. Nutella seems to have already abandoned the plan to kill all of us and I dont like it as much as before because I'm starting to think you might be town and I dont think TSP in particular as an alien shoots into nutella when there is exactly one alien in there.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

Carotenoid wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:50 pm

alien vs nutella at SoD

Who wins?

nutella

Havent checked, I would assume town wins because there is no parity condition. Its a kill condition, and in a day start, town gets to go first.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:57 pm
Carotenoid wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:50 pm

alien vs nutella at SoD

Who wins?

nutella

Havent checked, I would assume town wins because there is no parity condition. Its a kill condition, and in a day start, town gets to go first.
We also dont arrive in that spot because the last alien will just shoot nutella in the night and take the 50/50 next day phase than take the autoloss. Assuming auto loss is correct for 1 laser/1 alien day start.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

gonna iso Alison's last 2 days now
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 73
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Space Invaders [Day 0]

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:47 pm Aliens (4)

- Win the game if they either eliminate the Laser Gun Operator, or all Bunkers.
As long as nutella is alive AND at least 1 Bunker is alive, the game is not over.
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Re: Space Invaders [Day 0]

Post by Carotenoid »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:09 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:47 pm Aliens (4)

- Win the game if they either eliminate the Laser Gun Operator, or all Bunkers.
As long as nutella is alive AND at least 1 Bunker is alive, the game is not over.
Oh yes, thank you!!
ImageImage
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

Alison iso summary

- reads Dunya posts re "dont kill Hally" as Dunya being town. NAI to make that read.
- interaction with Nanook - NAI to towny for probing for content to determine Nanook's alignment
- also queries how Mac can think Epi is an alien (towny from my pov)

Their reads: Assume I think they are fine unless I disagree.

Reads mac as town - has read into the Soneji/Rej interaction as clearing. Was my original thought, but with less confidence. Ideally I would want to know what post by Mac impressed them because I just recall a LOT of fluff posts.

reads sabie as worse than tutuu - no idea. I dont know how people read tutuu as town, but a lot of people do it so I'm just going to assume it could be genuine.

Reads on Tony - kind of where I am at on Tony.

Their scum read on Carotenoid - i can see it as being legit or as an alien keeping their case active. I dont think I have ever understood their cases against eachother very well if I am honest though. I gave my thoughts on it but Alison is keeping it up so my responses were unsatifactory. I should probably chase up on it since we kind of think similarly.

i still lean them towny I guess but my towncore consistent of only Epi now the POE is shrinking.
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

so

I was trying to mech solve this game (which I deeply regret for a variety of reasons)
and then

I
realized
that
i
miscounted
the
number
of
players
so
everything i did
doesn't work
because
it doesn't
start
with
the
right
number
of players
and
now
I'm
mad
ImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

nutella wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:28 pm Requesting bunkers from @Epignosis @protocultures @sabie12

please confirm
Confirmed no problem
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

dunya wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:42 pm i'll tell you what im thinking about the plan

dizzy is zapped
next, dunya is zapped
next, TSP is zapped

I thought of that too as a potential situation.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

Carotenoid wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:12 pm aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

so

I was trying to mech solve this game (which I deeply regret for a variety of reasons)
and then

I
realized
that
i
miscounted
the
number
of
players
so
everything i did
doesn't work
because
it doesn't
start
with
the
right
number
of players
and
now
I'm
mad
lol now imagine how many times I have done that.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

[mention]TonyStarkPrime[/mention]

Any thoughts on benefits of collating all bunker saves remaining? I think we should probably go dark on sharing this info after the next night onwards or something like that.

Kind of want to model potential future days and what it looks like, but am scared it may help aliens. Thoughts on that as well?

Anyone else can comment on it too, just, I think Tony is more likely to do so.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:29 pm @TonyStarkPrime

Any thoughts on benefits of collating all bunker saves remaining? I think we should probably go dark on sharing this info after the next night onwards or something like that.

Kind of want to model potential future days and what it looks like, but am scared it may help aliens. Thoughts on that as well?

Anyone else can comment on it too, just, I think Tony is more likely to do so.
I've worked out a few different possibilities, but I think we know where we're at right now and probably shouldn't share beyond that. It might be helpful to sketch out a few days though. At some point we have to pull the trigger and figure out how many lasers we have until game ends. I think we can, if lucky, get off four lasers max right now.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dunya, do you think I'm town now? Is this a change? How long has it been this way?
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:29 pm Kind of want to model potential future days and what it looks like, but am scared it may help aliens. Thoughts on that as well?
DO NOT DO THIS
I tried to do that. Aside from my big fail, I quickly redid some models and came to the conclusion that sharing them only help aliens.
Towns shouldn't view the game as beating the mechanics, because we simply can't. Sure, there are some mechanically strategies that could buy us some time, but they rely on trust, which we can never 100% achieve as town (and is also kinda useless because if we're 100% sure of ourselves we don't *need* to buy time).

Also, no matter what happens next, nutella can still misfire at least one time. :p
ImageImage
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

But I mean, if you really wanna do it, it's still an arguably fun exercise :p It's just not really helpful, mostly because of WIFOM
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

awww i feel like i love carot this night phase.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:51 pm The partners thing, was kind of a lazy post since I didnt iso and check, I just made it on my thought at the time. I "think" Tutuu/Sabie and Epi were townreading eachother at some point. Mac is pushing a world where Epi and Proto are performing scum theatre. If I HAVE to pick a partner for Epi, Sabie is more likely than Mac. if I ignore it and say Epi has no partners because they are town, we might as well have only 2 saves on Nutella and there is no benefit to using 3 Bunker saves. Its why I have to force a world where Epi is an alien, to find the best third person.
what about when epi posted a possible "town slip" and sabie reacted as though he was insulting her intelligence by asking her what she meant? do you think that's teammate stuff?

i absolutely do not.

just like i can't imagine epi and you actually teammates for out-of-game communication tbh.

mac could absolutely be distancing in my world.

basically, i love mac and he makes me laugh harder than anyone in mafia tbh but i am convinced he's an alien.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

dunya wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:46 pm
protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:51 pm The partners thing, was kind of a lazy post since I didnt iso and check, I just made it on my thought at the time. I "think" Tutuu/Sabie and Epi were townreading eachother at some point. Mac is pushing a world where Epi and Proto are performing scum theatre. If I HAVE to pick a partner for Epi, Sabie is more likely than Mac. if I ignore it and say Epi has no partners because they are town, we might as well have only 2 saves on Nutella and there is no benefit to using 3 Bunker saves. Its why I have to force a world where Epi is an alien, to find the best third person.
what about when epi posted a possible "town slip" and sabie reacted as though he was insulting her intelligence by asking her what she meant? do you think that's teammate stuff?

i absolutely do not.

just like i can't imagine epi and you actually teammates for out-of-game communication tbh.

basically, i love mac and he makes me laugh harder than anyone in mafia tbh but i am convinced he's an alien.
If my memory is correct I believe I have only been teammates with epi once ever and that was like 2014.
~Darren Shan~
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

Did some light modelling. Wish I did it earlier but we're too many combos to try and count before.

Kind of agree now re not sharing info. I assume we came to the same conclusion.

I feel like my proposal for this night is still ok. Don't really want to comment more beyond that.

[mention]TonyStarkPrime[/mention] [mention]Carotenoid[/mention]
Which night did you look into modelling the future?

I think I want to townread TSP more assuming he did this previous to night 4. Carotenoid I can't townread you for it because you did it tonight. I hope this is both cryptic enough for aliens but you both understand me.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

dunya wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:46 pm

i absolutely do not.

Like I didn't understand the whole argument about the slip at all. I still don't.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Re: Space Invaders [Day 1]

Post by sabie12 »

Rej wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:08 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:52 pm
Rej wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:46 pm My PoE is:

Scum:
Mac
Dunya
NANOOK
Dizzy
Soneji(?)

Town:
TSP
Epi
proto
Alison
Carot(?)

I feel sure on these for now, I will go to sleep now, maybe I am here for more 15 mins or so, I haven't sorted the other 3 btw
Do the question marks denote who your scum teammates are?
Yes, does it help your PoE?
Just for the heck of it looked at rej and how he treated mac. He was pretty adamant that mac was bad and should be shot. (Super bus for town cred?) And then there was this post. Wouldn't it be funny if it was true and not just because he was unsure about spelling or something?

If someone already has made this point before I came in I apologize. Just found it amusing.
~Darren Shan~
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:11 pm Did some light modelling. Wish I did it earlier but we're too many combos to try and count before.

I feel like my proposal for this night is still ok. Don't really want to comment more beyond that.

@TonyStarkPrime @Carotenoid

I think I want to townread TSP more assuming he did this previous to night 4. Carotenoid I can't townread you for it because you did it tonight. I hope this is both cryptic enough for aliens but you both understand me.
Yeah it's ok
The night we loose if we don't pew pew right :p not sure what you're looking for as an answer but I see what you mean ^^
ImageImage
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

sabie12 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:15 pm Just for the heck of it looked at rej and how he treated mac. He was pretty adamant that mac was bad and should be shot. (Super bus for town cred?) And then there was this post. Wouldn't it be funny if it was true and not just because he was unsure about spelling or something?

If someone already has made this point before I came in I apologize. Just found it amusing.
Hey don't apologize, it's nice to have you take a look at things with fresh eyes!

I agree with you and I forgot about this post. The readlist looks like a nice salad :p
ImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Carotenoid wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:41 pm
sabie12 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:15 pm Just for the heck of it looked at rej and how he treated mac. He was pretty adamant that mac was bad and should be shot. (Super bus for town cred?) And then there was this post. Wouldn't it be funny if it was true and not just because he was unsure about spelling or something?

Hey don't apologize, it's nice to have you take a look at things with fresh eyes!

I agree with you and I forgot about this post. The readlist looks like a nice salad :p
If you agree then you're agreeing you're rejs teammate as well haha
Like mac asked if the question marks denoted rej's teammates and he said yes. One of them was confirmed to be an alien so I thought it would have been funny if he was being serious, but making it sound like a joke. The other question mark was on you.
~Darren Shan~
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

Lol I mean, obviously I don't agree to this part :p
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 464

Post by MacDougall »

I am pretty sure nut is gonna shoot whoever nut wants and this pissfarting around is all just pissing in the wind
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

Carotenoid wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:38 pm
protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:11 pm Did some light modelling. Wish I did it earlier but we're too many combos to try and count before.

@TonyStarkPrime @Carotenoid

Yeah it's ok
The night we loose if we don't pew pew right :p not sure what you're looking for as an answer but I see what you mean ^^
No I mean did you model in night 3 or 4. I assume this current night
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

Oh, Night 4!
ImageImage
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

sabie12 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:06 pm
Carotenoid wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:41 pm

If you agree then you're agreeing you're rejs teammate as well haha
Like mac asked if the question marks denoted rej's teammates and he said yes. One of them was confirmed to be an alien so I thought it would have been funny if he was being serious, but making it sound like a joke. The other question mark was on you.
On a scale of 1 to 10 how trolly is Rej?
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

Carotenoid wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:28 pm Oh, Night 4!
Yeah so can't towncred you if you modelled it now.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

Poll

Does Mac kill Hally night 1?

Return to “Previous Heists”