Space Invaders [END]

Moderator: Community Team

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 415

Re: Space Invaders [Night 4]

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:51 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:34 pm Epi is my only lock lock lock town. You (proto) are the second closest followed by tutuu/sabie slot and then mac (but everyone else's doubts on mac make me a bit hesitant there)
This is a great way to signal to the aliens who to kill
Making the aliens kill who civilians want them to kill is a good thing.

You know this.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Space Invaders [Day 4]

Post by Epignosis »

dunya wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:33 pm nutella killed the thread. Now everyone's just like twiddling their thumbs waiting...

So yeah, how about that Barca game? lol
I had a phone call, had to cook, had to eat, had Pyre...wasn't nutella, but I get the sentiment.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Carotenoid wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:38 pm If nutella is still planning to not announce who she's gonna laser early EoD could be nice ^^
I don't understand this opinion. Why could it be nice?
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 321
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/herself

Post by Carotenoid »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:02 pm
Carotenoid wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:38 pm If nutella is still planning to not announce who she's gonna laser early EoD could be nice ^^
Nutella's lock towns are you and proto
I agree with this

By protecting them, it forces aliens to shoot in nutella's PoE and increases the odds of a good shot tomorrow
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:23 pm if proto dies tonight i refuse to become strategy guy ok
"refuse"

"to become"

That's like my toenail clippers saying they refuse to become a lawnmower.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:43 pm It is definitely optimal to go for 3 I think but maybe we can escape with 4 if we want to be risk averse. I don’t want to be risk averse because Im now worried it’s Dunya.

Nutella knows why, I assume it’s why she shot Nanook
If dunya is bad, she never gets to hide behind "I don't shoot new people Night 1."

That's a hell of a loss if you ask me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 464

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:59 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:51 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:34 pm Epi is my only lock lock lock town. You (proto) are the second closest followed by tutuu/sabie slot and then mac (but everyone else's doubts on mac make me a bit hesitant there)
This is a great way to signal to the aliens who to kill
Making the aliens kill who civilians want them to kill is a good thing.

You know this.
Suuuure but like that does not apply in context here like at all
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:05 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:23 pm if proto dies tonight i refuse to become strategy guy ok
"refuse"

"to become"

... wtf guy
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 345
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Carotenoid wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:04 pm
I agree with this

By protecting them, it forces aliens to shoot in nutella's PoE and increases the odds of a good shot tomorrow
it also decreases our remaining saves and increases our chances of losing if i screw up again
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

I agree with this

wo wait nutella's post made me realize that you weren't quoting my strategy post lol

It was pretty clear nutella was not gonna change her mind so I'd rather just wait less before the inevitable
ImageImage
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

nutella wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:09 pm
I agree with this

it also decreases our remaining saves and increases our chances of losing if i screw up again
Easy fix don't :p
Gonna try to math it tomorrow to see more objectively ^^
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:08 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:05 pm
"refuse"

"to become"

... wtf guy
:p
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Carotenoid wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:31 pm
I agree with this

How do you know you'll be here tomorrow?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 490

Post by dunya »

I mean nanook was one that wasn't compatible with everyone else. Its macomir. Why can't you see the light

Mac and Alison lock aliens.

In a fucked up universe it would be Mac and Carot

I'm happy to lose to Epi or Proto or tusab or TSP. I won't ever catch them.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

oop dunya's back, time for me to bail... see ya later everyone!
protocultures
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 720

Post by protocultures »

dunya wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:51 am
Is this salad?

Can I haz cookie?
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

Would love for people to discuss my wall post idea.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

Carotenoid wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:29 pm
I agree with this

wo wait nutella's post made me realize that you weren't quoting my strategy post lol

It was pretty clear nutella was not gonna change her mind so I'd rather just wait less before the inevitable
I preferred it when Nutella announced her POE for shot near EOD. The amount of posts people make when under pressure.... It was really entertaining. Also I thought it was good for town. Although I was massively mistaken for thinking dizzy was outting as alien. I had the same thought as Nutella that Dizzy and Dunya were partners and that Dunya was looking to distance from Dizzy.

I read it all wrong since Dizzy is town but there was a lot of content to analyse. Someone else could find a good case and convince Nutella.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:07 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:43 pm It is definitely optimal to go for 3 I think but maybe we can escape with 4 if we want to be risk averse. I don’t want to be risk averse because Im now worried it’s Dunya.

If dunya is bad, she never gets to hide behind "I don't shoot new people Night 1."

It cuts both ways. If she never kills new people, when someone not new dies on day 1, it gives her higher mafia equity. If there are a lot of new people in a game, it gives her massively higher mafia equity.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

Carotenoid wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:54 pm Not doing any maths/speculations tonight but protecting nutella's lock towns and nutella might be a good today
I'm not pushing for protect but a threatened protect from a limited number of people to avoid any disaster scenario where we over protect.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

nutella wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:37 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:36 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:34 pm I'm not comfortable having only 2 people save me tonight, wtf
Reasoning on why you killed nanook?
just became utterly convinced the team was him and [redacted]
Don't want to be annoying hindsight guy but I think Nanook had 4 bunker saves remaining. I haven't isoed to check.if you have a team of 2 in mind, shoot the laser at whoever has fewer bunker saves remaining all other things being equal. You might have considered that already and concluded Nanook had the higher mafia equity between them and redacted.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

nutella wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:35 pm Yeah Epi/Proto/[one of sabie/mac] would be fine
I prefer Mac over Sabie here because although I think Mac is scummier than Sabie (a bit not a lot), I think it's less likely Epi is partners with Mac than Sabie.

From other people's perspectives I don't think Mac and I should look like partners either. People seem to be townreading Epi and me anyway so are discounting our partner potential. I dislike that fwiw as a process. You should risk assess partners assuming there is a deep wolf in your lock towns. That's why we pick 3 instead of 2.

I am not locking in any saves yet until closer to end of night in case Nutella changes her mind or both Sabie/Mac decide to lock in or something weird like that happens.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Proto don't make me think you're bad.

You locked Epi as town.

Especially considering the "unintelligent" post yesterday, no way Epi and sabie are ever w/w

Are you and mac partners?
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

I lock epi as town. Correct. BUT I need to practice some double think, assume he is an alien and figure out potential partners and avoid them anyway when using protect 3 instead of protect 2 otherwise there is no benefit to the third person.

I didn't understand the epi and Sabie interaction if I am honest. Their posts felt honest but I had no idea what they were talking about.

I am not partners with Mac. I have no partners.

Dunya if you have in inclination can you link me to any single post you made in prev games that are finished? I think there was also a page that had prev games in it with the team reveals. I would like to do a quick iso of your prev games. After a bit of further light digging it seems I should have been the most scared of you all game rather than Epi...
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:57 am So it's established the only way I make sense as scum is if I'm w/w with Dunya via mechanics and interactions. I've only played like one and a half games with Dunya, but read over the last day and a half of her ISO and tell me it reads like a wolf at all. It conveys towniness on all levels. Mechanical stuff be damned. (There are one or two posts that still give me hesitation but whatever.) Proto and Epi is v/v, but they've also been spewing towniness all game independently. Mac is town. That leaves what, three names? One of them seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth and one of them hasn't been around anyways.
How have you now flipped your read in Dunya? If you explained it previously, apologies, I don't remember it.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

Carotenoid has fallen off my town cart. Inactivity bias probably. Will wait to see their math post they said they would make.

Mac - I scum read the most but wouldn't they also fall into the category of not killing Hally? Going to ignore the Soneji/Rej stuff now because there's no consensus on how I am supposed to read into it.

Sabie - If you post a wall with all your reads (including why) and who can/cannot be partners and I don't disagree with the majority of it, I would probably townread you. Total null read for me at the moment.

Dunya - urgh. Think I have to accept they don't kill Hally. I am totally being swayed by emotion posts but also re alison interaction.

TSP - has to remain in POE for me. I can't Vulcan mindmeld with them. I follow most of their ideas but I feel like I would prefer to be walked through their logic like a child. Basically we kind of reach similar conclusions sometimes but I'm never confident how they reached their conclusions. Pretty cryptic to me. Any other new people feel the same?

Alison - also fallen off the towncart. Inactivity bias again probably. Seems to have been playing defence rather than scum hunting. Haven't isoed, just my memory of it.

Epi - not reviewing for alignment anymore. I still read their posts re finding scum though.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:09 am Carotenoid has fallen off my town cart. Inactivity bias probably. Will wait to see their math post they said they would make.

Mac - I scum read the most but wouldn't they also fall into the category of not killing Hally? Going to ignore the Soneji/Rej stuff now because there's no consensus on how I am supposed to read into it.

Sabie - If you post a wall with all your reads (including why) and who can/cannot be partners and I don't disagree with the majority of it, I would probably townread you. Total null read for me at the moment.

Dunya - urgh. Think I have to accept they don't kill Hally. I am totally being swayed by emotion posts but also re alison interaction.

TSP - has to remain in POE for me. I can't Vulcan mindmeld with them. I follow most of their ideas but I feel like I would prefer to be walked through their logic like a child. Basically we kind of reach similar conclusions sometimes but I'm never confident how they reached their conclusions. Pretty cryptic to me. Any other new people feel the same?

Alison - also fallen off the towncart. Inactivity bias again probably. Seems to have been playing defence rather than scum hunting. Haven't isoed, just my memory of it.

Epi - not reviewing for alignment anymore. I still read their posts re finding scum though.
this is kinda yuck tbh. i expect more from you on actually having reads on people after ~70 pages of content that goes beyond your surface level reads.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

dunya wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:46 am
protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:09 am Carotenoid has fallen off my town cart. Inactivity bias probably. Will wait to see their math post they said they would make.

this is kinda yuck tbh. i expect more from you on actually having reads on people after ~70 pages of content that goes beyond your surface level reads.
Anything you disagree with in the yuck post? I'm trying to post less because I'm conscious I might be over posting and pressuring people to read too much.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:25 am
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:07 pm

It cuts both ways. If she never kills new people, when someone not new dies on day 1, it gives her higher mafia equity. If there are a lot of new people in a game, it gives her massively higher mafia equity.
The way I see it is if people are playing with me, and they know that code I adhere to, it would incentivize them to also not kill a new person Night 1, thereby giving new people a longer "swim in the pool" their first time here. :)
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Ah so my level of towniness all depends on if you agree with me or not.
I don't like to do wall posts and I don't do long fancy cases on people. Not my style.
I see why nutella shot nanook. I have shot nanook before in another game. (Nanook shot buddies!)
I'm not sure who is an alien.
I have been iffy on dunya and her push on dizzy was not great. The not killing a new person defense I guess works in her favor for people. Carrots random coming in to say don't shoot dizzy was sketchy and nothing they've said has made me think town. And mac is ehhhh. Alison is ehhh.
Dunyas case on a mac alison team I suppose is plausible.
Tony is following his usual town meta unless thats changed. Epi seems fine. You have put forth a lot of effort to seem town.

Yeahhh my reads are pretty terrible and lackluster I'm aware. Not out of laziness just not sure who is an alien. If I don't know or have a good case I don't just make one up. Chalk it up to coming in in the middle after a few months off from playing. I'm also at work.

I do not envy nutellas role in this game at all. I don't think I could confidently make that call at this point.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

The thing with mac though is I remember last game I accused him and he and his teammate tore me apart for it and I ended up being right. This game he seems more nonchalant about things. Shrug I don't know.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 421
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:07 am
Is this salad?

Can I haz cookie?
no but the effort is appreciated.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

dunya wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:46 am

this is kinda yuck what is this what bad dunya
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

you cannot make a read on carot until she makes a "math post". seems fake.
protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:09 am Mac - I scum read the most but wouldn't they also fall into the category of not killing Hally? Going to ignore the Soneji/Rej stuff now because there's no consensus on how I am supposed to read into it.
i specifically said LC and Mac are capable of killing Hally for wifom. dunya and epi are not.

why are you waiting for "consensus" to read into interactions? you seem to do very well proposing plans that no one agrees with. seems fake.
protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:09 am Sabie - If you post a wall with all your reads (including why) and who can/cannot be partners and I don't disagree with the majority of it, I would probably townread you. Total null read for me at the moment.
sabie replaced tutuu, someone with like 200 posts. you don't have any read on tutuu? seems fake.
protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:09 am Dunya - urgh. Think I have to accept they don't kill Hally. I am totally being swayed by emotion posts but also re alison interaction.
why specifically my interactions with alison are what sway you vs. anyone else in the game? seems very random to me. you're trying to highlight that i have emotionally manipulated you into town reading me, where i've actually just used facts: dunya does not kill new people n1. end of story. seems fake.
protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:09 am TSP - has to remain in POE for me. I can't Vulcan mindmeld with them. I follow most of their ideas but I feel like I would prefer to be walked through their logic like a child. Basically we kind of reach similar conclusions sometimes but I'm never confident how they reached their conclusions. Pretty cryptic to me. Any other new people feel the same?
i feel like you're taking advantage of your personality to twin yoru town meta. the game of mafia is one of deceit and maniuplation, and you seem to be experienced at it but trying to act like you're taking anyone who agrees with you at face value to be town because...you are town. seems fake.
protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:09 am Alison - also fallen off the towncart. Inactivity bias again probably. Seems to have been playing defence rather than scum hunting. Haven't isoed, just my memory of it.
you make a read, but you preface it by "this could just be inactivity bias again". you make an accusation then you add on "i haven't isoed her". very weak, seems fake.
protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:09 am Epi - not reviewing for alignment anymore. I still read their posts re finding scum though.
bro code. i believe this part of your reads list.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:43 pm
Is this salad?

Can I haz cookie?
no it's not.

plus, you guys actually did ignore the salad in the game (carot's) :suspish:
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

isoing and digging through proto's posts is labor intensive. i can't get through the mechanics posts and weigh in on those if they are townie or alien lol.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ohhhh i've never had carrots and chickpeas. that looks FRESH and amazing and i'm drooling

i loooove chickpeas.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

sabie12 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:35 pm

Ah so my level of towniness all depends on if you agree with me or not.
I don't like to do wall posts and I don't do long fancy cases on people. Not my style.
I see why nutella shot nanook. I have shot nanook before in another game. (Nanook shot buddies!)
I'm not sure who is an alien.
I have been iffy on dunya and her push on dizzy was not great. The not killing a new person defense I guess works in her favor for people. Carrots random coming in to say don't shoot dizzy was sketchy and nothing they've said has made me think town. And mac is ehhhh. Alison is ehhh.
Dunyas case on a mac alison team I suppose is plausible.
Tony is following his usual town meta unless thats changed. Epi seems fine. You have put forth a lot of effort to seem town.

Yeahhh my reads are pretty terrible and lackluster I'm aware. Not out of laziness just not sure who is an alien. If I don't know or have a good case I don't just make one up. Chalk it up to coming in in the middle after a few months off from playing. I'm also at work.

I do not envy nutellas role in this game at all. I don't think I could confidently make that call at this point.
mmm your reads dont need to be the same as mine for me to townread you.

You need to have some reads and explain why, and convince me its real, thats all. How I assess whether its real is somewhat linked to my assessment of your expected reasonability.

I didnt see the shot on Nanook coming, and couldnt make a strong case against them in my head other than "coasty" really. We disagree, on that for example but I'm not going to ask for your to explain your sus on a dead town, its kind of a waste of time.

Your take on Dunya pushing Dizzy I also disagree with. I thought it looked bad for Dunda before Dizzy flipped (when i thought Dizzy was an alien). Now Dizzy has flipped, I dont really view her push onto Dizzy as bad. I have to think, does alien Dunya maker that push knowing how Dizzy will flip?

"You have put forth a lot of effort to seem town." - I probably like this the most. You are suspicious of me. Good.

Im happy enough with your reads to lean you town, simply because I think we are both confused as to who the aliens are.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Requesting bunkers from [mention]Epignosis[/mention] [mention]protocultures[/mention] [mention]sabie12[/mention]

please confirm
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Heard.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

after this we need to sort out exactly how many everyone has left
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i feel confident 2 mafia do not exist between sabie, epi and proto.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

dunya wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:08 pm isoing and digging through proto's posts is labor intensive. i can't get through the mechanics posts and weigh in on those if they are townie or alien lol.
[mention]TonyStarkPrime[/mention] i'm requesting your assistance. can you go through proto's posts and weigh in on all the mechanics stuff?

i'll weigh in on anything that isn't mechanic. :p
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

dunya wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:54 pm
you cannot make a read on carot until she makes a "math post". seems fake.
protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:09 am Mac - I scum read the most but wouldn't they also fall into the category of not killing Hally? Going to ignore the Soneji/Rej stuff now because there's no consensus on how I am supposed to read into it.
i specifically said LC and Mac are capable of killing Hally for wifom. dunya and epi are not.

why are you waiting for "consensus" to read into interactions? you seem to do very well proposing plans that no one agrees with. seems fake.
protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:09 am Sabie - If you post a wall with all your reads (including why) and who can/cannot be partners and I don't disagree with the majority of it, I would probably townread you. Total null read for me at the moment.
sabie replaced tutuu, someone with like 200 posts. you don't have any read on tutuu? seems fake.
protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:09 am Dunya - urgh. Think I have to accept they don't kill Hally. I am totally being swayed by emotion posts but also re alison interaction.
why specifically my interactions with alison are what sway you vs. anyone else in the game? seems very random to me. you're trying to highlight that i have emotionally manipulated you into town reading me, where i've actually just used facts: dunya does not kill new people n1. end of story. seems fake.
protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:09 am TSP - has to remain in POE for me. I can't Vulcan mindmeld with them. I follow most of their ideas but I feel like I would prefer to be walked through their logic like a child. Basically we kind of reach similar conclusions sometimes but I'm never confident how they reached their conclusions. Pretty cryptic to me. Any other new people feel the same?
i feel like you're taking advantage of your personality to twin yoru town meta. the game of mafia is one of deceit and maniuplation, and you seem to be experienced at it but trying to act like you're taking anyone who agrees with you at face value to be town because...you are town. seems fake.
protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:09 am Alison - also fallen off the towncart. Inactivity bias again probably. Seems to have been playing defence rather than scum hunting. Haven't isoed, just my memory of it.
you make a read, but you preface it by "this could just be inactivity bias again". you make an accusation then you add on "i haven't isoed her". very weak, seems fake.
protocultures wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:09 am Epi - not reviewing for alignment anymore. I still read their posts re finding scum though.
bro code. i believe this part of your reads list.
Ok.
Carotenoid wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:31 pm
I agree with this

Carotenoid has fallen off in recent days. Nothing I have seen is AI. I am waiting for the math post to see what if anything I can read into it. The last time they identified an incorrect assumption i had made in a plan I floated on day 0 or day 1. I forget which. I townread them for that. If you still think my reasons are fake - ok I guess.

I cant trust what you say about Mac because you might not be telling me the truth. Have loads of other people said Mac can kill newbies for wifom? If so, I dont remember. Is it unreasonable for me to have this reservation in my head about mac, even though you told me not to?

The consensus in relation to whether Soneji/Rej bussing 2+ partners. I said I didnt like reading into flipped alien isos too much. You pushed me into it. I came out with some mild reads and said I have no idea on their meta and im open to changes. People have identified the same thing about would the entire team bus eachother and have come to different conclusions. Psychology is not my strong element in mafia because I am not good at predicting people's behaviour in any given situation. Theres no reason why my weak opinion on it is better than consensus. Id prefer to use the consensus take on it than my own.

i didnt like tutuu's posts. yes. Also had to recalibrate and accept that some people dont think like me. Just because they say/do things which I cant conceive of a town person doing, doesnt mean they are not town. In the end, tutuu was always just going to be a black box mystery to me and I was probably just going to sheep the consensus on them unless I saw something super indicative. You can iso my posts and I think the last thing I said about tutuu before the sub out was that I need to re-evaluate on this basis and take them as a null read. A lot of people seem to have got their wavelength and townread them for it. I just cannot "get it" with Tutuu's posts. I dont think it would have come later either - its easier for me to read sabie than tutuu.

My read on you. Your emotional post re "i dont kill new people" is aimed at OG players on here. As I said, its more likely to be fake than if you were make an emotional appeal to everyone, because I think its not as "bad" when you lie as mafia to people you have meta with. I'm probably not explaining it well. The example of your interaction with Alison is cleaner because they followed up on your emotion post, and then you called it "patronising". This now transforms from an emotional post into an aggressive attacking/defensive post on the basis of your emoptional post. I dont know you, but I dont think mafia Dunya does this to Alison unless its legitimate. The caveat is if it was all threatre and Alison is your partner. I have explained this in my previous posts.

You keep repeating dunya doesnt kill new people. I mean, townread you and you are like, mad at me townreading you.

The other thing is, I have no idea how the kills work. I have seen this excuse of "I would never kill xyz because [reason]" in mafia a lot. Sometimes people kill those exact people as mafia and havent broken their [reason]/ Examples would be: they were away (you said you werent), the other people really wanted to push a kill, they rnged it, whatever. Its a team of aliens, not just you. I have to believe you have absolute veto power in the group to blindly follow the the argument that "Hally died, I would never kill Hally, ergo I am not alien." I dont even really like you asserting "facts" to me which you know I cannot take as facts - you know me better than to believe I would take your fact as fact.

My entire recent read on Alison is based on inactivity bias. I havent isoed them. I'm not going to lie about having done an iso if I havent.

Overall, I dont really understand your flip on me. It feels ... wrong. I feel like you read where I was telling Dizzy that the more they scumread me, the more town I will read them, and are trying to apply this on me with a delay.

Im open to be swayed on this point. Other people might say this is normal Dunya looking for scum.
Carotenoid
Drug Dealer

Post by Carotenoid »

fyi I'm currently doing my worst-case scenario mechanical thinkjing right now ^^
It should be here in.. Eh... Max an hour? idk lol
ImageImage
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

nutella wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:28 pm Requesting bunkers from @Epignosis @protocultures @sabie12

please confirm
Roger that Central Command.

Over and out.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

dunya wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:55 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:43 pm
Is this salad?

Can I haz cookie?
no it's not.

plus, you guys actually did ignore the salad in the game (carot's) :suspish:
why is this getting you guysed? I told nutella to shoot Carot
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

dunya wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:39 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:08 pm isoing and digging through proto's posts is labor intensive. i can't get through the mechanics posts and weigh in on those if they are townie or alien lol.
@TonyStarkPrime i'm requesting your assistance. can you go through proto's posts and weigh in on all the mechanics stuff?

I'm willing to do this on day 5. Maybe. I can't remember any mechanical solutions he's provided that would be particularly aligned with w!proto and we have generally been on the same page on things so it's a generally good look.
protocultures
Drug Dealer

Post by protocultures »

dunya wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:39 pm
@TonyStarkPrime i'm requesting your assistance. can you go through proto's posts and weigh in on all the mechanics stuff?

Why do you trust Tony?

Why cant Tony be my partner from your POV?

Do you hate mechanics that much? I can talk through any point in the post you want me to if it would help for me to rephrase it in different ways. Its more game theory than mechanics though (I think).

Return to “Previous Heists”