boo
No votes
DrWilgy
6%
G-Man
31%
Jackofhearts2005
No votes
Just throw the gun away (host/dead/nonplayer)
63%

Total votes: 16
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 144
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: Corrupt!? Mafia (D3)

Post by boo »

[VOTE: boo] aubergine

Mac or Jack
Banners
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 443
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Probably jack, it’s hard to tell though tbh
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 389

Re: Corrupt!? Mafia (D1)

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:36 pm FG - Sus -1 -1
Hyena - Sus +1 -1 Ugh Fuck you Hyena
Nanook - Cleared actually Nanook is being way too fun and nice this is probably his scum game lol
Johann - Cleared
Nutella - Sus FUCK THIS IS JUST WOLF DIE
Jack - Cleared
G-man - Sus
Sloonei - Sus
Nutella - Sus
Boo - Seems ok
Wilgy - Null as usual fuck you Wilgy
Dragomir - Seems ok or not
Damn I hedged pretty hard on Drago here. Maybe I am scum.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 7:16 pm So basically here are my narrowed down options.

G-man - Not spicy but I think he's scum
Wilgy - Not spicy and I think he's town
Johann - Lil bit spicy and I think he's scum
Hyena - Spicy and I suspect
Dragomir - Spicy and I suspect
Jack - Flaming spice and I think he's scum

I have the shot submitted on Jack unless I have a change of heart.
But then Mac goes and says this and I just want to clear him.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 9:53 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 9:42 pm I wouldn’t shoot FG fwiw, I don’t know what it is but I like her tone

I wouldn’t shoot drago maybe ever

I’d probably shoot hyena tho
I am gonna just lock town you off this post tbh. We are reading the game the same.
Nook what if we were just like exactly wrong in all three reads here?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 329
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Giving Boo the gun leads to a predictable Jack shot and Jack townflip. I’m not sure why anyone but Boo is advocating for that.

Jk a wolf would be into that.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 11:43 pm I think I look worst here but that's because Dragomir did work to pocket me. I think there's a good chance the Johann case was just distancing. Dragomir didn't respond to it like a scum responds to a townie casing them.

Bit sus on his interactions with Boo and FG too. I'd focus on those three.
I've changed my mind. I think it's Boo and FG again.

Drago tried to expand the shot list to include FG and wilgy, they’re not worth killing today
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

FG can be town but Boo isn't.

Boo is wolfier than Wilgy.

I think FG has just played a good game of pocket. Nutella and Sloonei solved this game day 1ish.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 10:22 am Giving Boo the gun leads to a predictable Jack shot and Jack townflip. I’m not sure why anyone but Boo is advocating for that.

I mean lots of people think you're a wolf.

Can you just insult them til they town read you please.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Corrupt!? Mafia (D2)

Dragomir wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 8:58 am @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME what do you think about shooting Wilgy or FG? Nobody's talking about them.
Ah yes. This lone post about Wilgy clears Wilgy.

Noooooooooope.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 10:29 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 10:22 am Giving Boo the gun leads to a predictable Jack shot and Jack townflip. I’m not sure why anyone but Boo is advocating for that.

I mean lots of people think you're a wolf.

Can you just insult them til they town read you please.
I prefer to continually go "Lol why do you even scumread me?" and get no response.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 10:29 am Boo is wolfier than Wilgy.
By his own merits but less players have treated him like a teammate.

In particular, you and Nanook both treated Wilgy more like a teammate than Boo. You were seemingly unaware of Boo's fight with me and suggested shooting Wilgy in particular a few times (ie bussing if you're bad). Nanook is trying to take Boo and Wilgy out of the POE for reasons he couldn't express and then gave single throw away post reasoning to take Wilgy in particular out of the POE.

I'd be tempted to shoot Boo if given the gun. I hate his pushes on me. I hate his general level of agression.

I don't really see anyone treating him like a partner.
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 10:16 am Probably jack, it’s hard to tell though tbh
I don't think it actually matters, they both look mafia. It's like they got drunk in mafia chat together and decided to start incessantly shit-posting. They're bouncing all over the place and most of it is confirmed BS.

The only confusing thing about this to me is I don't see them having the numbers to actually make this work if they're both mafia. They'd have to be assuming some horrible town plays from here on out.

FG has said she'll listen to you and Sloonei, IIRC, for who to shoot. So give it to her if voters on her don't want me to have it, or her voters can move to me and I'll shoot one of them.

Giving it to Jack is a trap, just not a good one. He'd probably shoot me. But that still doesn't matter. They shoot me, I reveal town, they posion Nanook, and at that point I their hope is the town just crumbles? Screw up and give the gun to Mac again and they shoot Wilgy or FG?
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

boo wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 10:38 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 10:16 am Probably jack, it’s hard to tell though tbh
I don't think it actually matters, they both look mafia. It's like they got drunk in mafia chat together and decided to start incessantly shit-posting. They're bouncing all over the place and most of it is confirmed BS.

The only confusing thing about this to me is I don't see them having the numbers to actually make this work if they're both mafia. They'd have to be assuming some horrible town plays from here on out.

FG has said she'll listen to you and Sloonei, IIRC, for who to shoot. So give it to her if voters on her don't want me to have it, or her voters can move to me and I'll shoot one of them.

Giving it to Jack is a trap, just not a good one. He'd probably shoot me. But that still doesn't matter. They shoot me, I reveal town, they posion Nanook, and at that point I their hope is the town just crumbles? Screw up and give the gun to Mac again and they shoot Wilgy or FG?
If I got the gun, who would you have me shoot?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I read Dragomir's ISO and I'm firmly convinced Boo is scum and his reaction to um Sloonei pretending to want Wilgy to have gun spewed Wilgy town.

Jack has moments of good and bad but it's mostly ok. There is a giant G-man shaped hole there.

Mac looks scummy too but I have his rolecard and can confirm he's town.

Nook, Johann and Hyena are never teammates with Dragomir.

G-man seems pretty townie itt. I've almost snap cleared him on a few posts. FG just gives me so much pause.

I'm gonna try to do a bit more before bed.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If Jack is my partner and gets the gun he shoots me and rides the cred home frankly.

But anyway you're a good boy. I like you.

Eh, I don’t think they’re both mafia, but I’d be kinda surprised if one isn’t tbh

Maybe that’s just wishful thinking that they’re not both this bad, idk
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

boo wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:50 am
nutella wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 1:34 am
Funnygurl555 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 1:22 am yeah ok i don't like g-man. you're town-reading boo for being logical and talking about strategy and mechanics? yo what does that actually have to do with scum hunting and finding reads?
i agree with this
Sloonei wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 1:32 am funnygurl mafia
gman town
but i also agree with this :wowee:

and boo is absolutely scum no matter what
For playing how I always do, which you know. Yup, totally a scumtell. :stare:

nutella is mafia 100%, shoot her.
Dead genius player nutella said boo is scum and boo did this funny omgus lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 10:42 am

Eh, I don’t think they’re both mafia, but I’d be kinda surprised if one isn’t tbh

Maybe that’s just wishful thinking that they’re not both this bad, idk
I just read my own ISO and can confirm I am playing excellently. By end game I will bathed in glory.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Corrupt!? Mafia (PREGAME)

Post by MacDougall »

boo wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:54 am
Dragomir wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 2:44 am
nutella wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 2:42 am
boo wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 8:00 am I got my PM and do not care when phases start/end.

Self-killing makes zero sense @Johann.

We should give the gun to someone with a subset of players they're allowed to choose from to shoot.

If they go outside that, they got shot next.

I think it's better then deciding on a specific player because that keeps mafia from being able to control the conversation easily.

And at 13 players, 10/3 split... Assuming the gun always gets used (no ties, but in most cases that should be easy enough to avoid since we can hammer)... We can only afford like 4 gun uses on a civ? One or two more if we get 1 or 2 of the mafia mixed in with that? Right? It's too early for me to be mathing. But it's a general point.

Then once we have a baddie killed, players who had them in their subset but chose not to shoot them can be looked at more in depth. Plus that's a way to try and force the mafia into bussing if they do get the gun.
this is boo's first post and it's basically stating the obvious about how the game works. imo it's fluff
boo wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 8:55 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 8:52 pm COMPROMISE is what makes this country GREAT, except when it’s MY IDEALS, in which case we must be UNCOMPROMISING in the face of ADVERSITY
something something towncore, something something if I get the gun I'll shoot you, something something casual mention of someone who hasn't even posted but I am saying is either 100% town or mafia. Actually, no. Strike that. They're the secret independent role that isn't stated in the roles. Probably? But I don't know, because reading host posts is apparently for nerds, so I haven't done that.
this is... what the actual fuck is this. this is a scum post 99% of the time it exists.
Wait, is this all you got against him?
Yes, because she's mafia and I'm an easy mis-shot, and she knows it and is going balls to the wall trying to make it happen because if she doesn't I'll be gunning for her until she gets shot and she knows it.
In which dead scum Dragomir hard defends boo against dead town genius nutella and boo does this hilarious little omgus thing lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Nutella, Duskfall and Sloonei all have been pretty negatron on boo. Boo spent most of his early game in combat with all three. Two poisoned and one I was talked into was blasting.

Boo all day ppl. Twice on Sundays.
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 10:42 am

If Jack is my partner and gets the gun he shoots me and rides the cred home frankly.

Jack is way to egotistical for that.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

boo wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:27 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:22 pm @boo @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @Duskfall @Johann

Give me names of you never want me to kill and who you want me to kill? Just one name for each please.
Too early to put someone in the never kill column, imo.

nutella for kill.
Just needed to be sure he said this. Acid in the punch.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 285
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by Funnygurl555 »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 10:29 am FG can be town but Boo isn't.

I think FG has just played a good game of pocket. Nutella and Sloonei solved this game day 1ish.
a good game of what
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:52 pm We are polar opposites in the most delightful way.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'm on phone and apparently boo predicted this when he made the multiquote function and it doesn't work but.

Boo reads nutella scum
FG post that she reads Boo town and nut scum and that they aren't w/w
Boo Anchorman don't believe you gifs her....
Then tells FG he'd shoot her over nut
Then tells me to shoot nut
And then tells me that he disagreed with my Hyena/FG wolf team read

Because they're teammates.

Solve. Lock it in Jack.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

boo wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 10:48 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 10:42 am

Jack is way to egotistical for that.
Can you concede plz
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 10:57 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 10:29 am FG can be town but Boo isn't.

a good game of what
Pocket
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] if it's between you and hyena, hyena isn't someone i'd shoot. so it has to be you

if it's between you and mac, mac is town, therefore i'd shoot you

idr what the two nanook said was

y'all really about to not give me the gun? w/e. then give it to me next time
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:52 pm We are polar opposites in the most delightful way.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

what is a pocket game

mac tf are you even doing rn lmao
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

also i'ma be hella clear here i ain't gonna vote for someone to get the gun unless nanook or sloonei tells me to, or maybe johann

so rn my vote goes to boo 'cause nanook said so
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 11:02 am also i'ma be hella clear here i ain't gonna vote for someone to get the gun unless nanook or sloonei tells me to, or maybe johann

I am town why don't I influence your vote?

I just provided ample evidence for Boo being a wolf as well.

Work with me here.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 10:59 am what is a pocket game

mac tf are you even doing rn lmao
Solving the game while cracking jokes and making new memories with good friends.
Johann
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 183

Post by Johann »

How the fuck are you guys giving a gun to a player majority here considering to be scum?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

There is one scum between G-man and FG. Boo is just lock wolf frankly.
Johann
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johann »

Giving a gun to boo is a major mistake , same as Jack.
Gun goes to FG - Me or G-Man
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

If you want me to be shot. Give the gun to Boo. Cuz I'm gonna tunnel him and give him no choice lol.
Johann
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johann »

if Boo gets the gun townie will die
Like 100% town ded
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Johann wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 11:08 am Giving a gun to boo is a major mistake , same as Jack.
Boo is wolf. There is a teammate in the other names you mentioned. Catch up before you post again amigo.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 11:06 am
Funnygurl555 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 11:02 am also i'ma be hella clear here i ain't gonna vote for someone to get the gun unless nanook or sloonei tells me to, or maybe johann

Work with me here.
get out of your tinfoil first
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

Johann wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 11:08 am Giving a gun to boo is a major mistake , same as Jack.
:O
Johann
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johann »

wait

FG said who they would shoot and boo isn't on the list????
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

oh here we go...........
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 11:09 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 11:06 am

Work with me here.
get out of your tinfoil first
That's unrequired. I can be listened to on my Boo read by you without it. That's up to you and your skill to ignore evidently bunk cases.

Boo is wolf with or without you. He's dead in the ground already.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

FINE whatever i just shifted my vote to johann

fine boo's a wolf or something, idk
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Scum king is Boo

Royalty is G-Man and FG
Jester is Jack

Everyone else is cleared.

Gg welcome to Mac town.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 11:13 am FINE whatever i just shifted my vote to johann

fine boo's a wolf or something, idk
This is a mood. Pocket accepted.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 11:14 am Scum king is Boo

Royalty is G-Man and FG
Jester is Jack

Gg welcome to Mac town.
NEITHER ME NOR G-MAN ARE WOLVES HERE
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Boo is incompatible with Jack obviously so the partner is G-man.

I know everyone thinks I've been in chaos post meme mode but I am very serious.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 11:15 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 11:14 am Scum king is Boo

Royalty is G-Man and FG
Jester is Jack

Gg welcome to Mac town.
NEITHER ME NOR G-MAN ARE WOLVES HERE