boo
No votes
DrWilgy
6%
G-Man
31%
Jackofhearts2005
No votes
Just throw the gun away (host/dead/nonplayer)
63%

Total votes: 16
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 144
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: Corrupt!? Mafia (D2)

Post by boo »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:17 pm Like, wolves who use actual reasons can't get me mislynched.

You're up here refusing to give reads. How do you think that's going to work out?
You weren't asking questions related to my read on you.
Banners
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Duskfall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:17 pm Like, wolves who use actual reasons can't get me mislynched.

You're up here refusing to give reads. How do you think that's going to work out?
You realise you died yesterday if I hadn't veoted the shot right?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 203
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Corrupt!? Mafia (D1)

Post by Sloonei »

Hyena wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:08 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 11:41 pm
Hyena wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:00 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:59 pm [VOTE: macdougall] aubergine
Oh, fuck that, lol

[VOTE: Hyena] aubergine
I vote for Macdougall to get the gun. Hyena reacts strongly to that by jumping straight off the macwagon. Why? I do not know. I feel like several people just decided to distrust me the moment I showed up in the thread. It was goofy. Hynea was among them.

Hyena wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:41 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:39 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:34 pm Sloonei nutella isn't getting the gun because we're in a game with a lot of non regs and most of them don't trust and are triggered by her usual behaviours, just shouting about it isn't going to help. You had a chance to give me the gun because I had FG, Hyena, Dragomir etc. but frankly you blew it. Not me, you. You did this. And should be sad and ashamed of yourself.
all three of those players have expressed disapproval of me.
Oh, I stopped considering you the one I'd shoot the most of the people who didn't get involved in the towncore discussion once you started posting more.
I observe Hyena's disposition toward me. They reply by saying they would not shoot me. Apparently something changed when I started posting. I don't know what the reference for any of this is.

Hyena wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:44 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:41 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:34 pm Sloonei nutella isn't getting the gun because we're in a game with a lot of non regs and most of them don't trust and are triggered by her usual behaviours, just shouting about it isn't going to help. You had a chance to give me the gun because I had FG, Hyena, Dragomir etc. but frankly you blew it. Not me, you. You did this. And should be sad and ashamed of yourself.
Oh, I stopped considering you the one I'd shoot the most of the people who didn't get involved in the towncore discussion once you started posting more.
you jumped off a wagon because i was on it like 20 minutes ago
Yeah, that scared me, because I wasn't expecting it! I wasn't really scumreading you that much before that, though!
I observe that this new statement is contrary to Hyena's impulsive response to my vote moments ago. They say some stuff about me that I continue to not follow. My vote scared Hyena off of Mac. I was at one point a suspect, but not when I cast the Scary Vote, which was scary because it was unexpected, but I wasn't a suspect, but I was scary. I had no indication other than Hyena's harsh reaction to my vote that suggested I was ever a suspect. Apparently I was not a suspect at that time, but I had been earlier.
This does not compute. I don't know what the accusation is here. There might not be one. It was just a jarring thing that stood out to me.
Mac was calling you scum, so I didn't expect you to vote for him. o: So, I thought I was suddenly making a mistake voting for Mac when you suddenly voted in support of him. ;-;
I still do not follow. How does mac's read on me affect any of this?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 397
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

Johann wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 9:04 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 8:20 am Ok-why?
Hyena seems as a try hard. Idk its a gut feeling. I am a good scum player and i can smell other scum. He smells scummy. I can iso some posts later.

He also put me in his scum read without even pushing for me or explaining
Yeh, I was feeling lazy. Fortunately, I found more people to townread so that I could just POE read you as scum. I did give you an explanation though. You just never responded to it. :P
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Sloonei wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:21 pm
Hyena wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:08 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 11:41 pm
Hyena wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:00 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 8:59 pm [VOTE: macdougall] aubergine
Oh, fuck that, lol

[VOTE: Hyena] aubergine
I vote for Macdougall to get the gun. Hyena reacts strongly to that by jumping straight off the macwagon. Why? I do not know. I feel like several people just decided to distrust me the moment I showed up in the thread. It was goofy. Hynea was among them.

I observe Hyena's disposition toward me. They reply by saying they would not shoot me. Apparently something changed when I started posting. I don't know what the reference for any of this is.

Hyena wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:44 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:41 pm

you jumped off a wagon because i was on it like 20 minutes ago
Yeah, that scared me, because I wasn't expecting it! I wasn't really scumreading you that much before that, though!
I observe that this new statement is contrary to Hyena's impulsive response to my vote moments ago. They say some stuff about me that I continue to not follow. My vote scared Hyena off of Mac. I was at one point a suspect, but not when I cast the Scary Vote, which was scary because it was unexpected, but I wasn't a suspect, but I was scary. I had no indication other than Hyena's harsh reaction to my vote that suggested I was ever a suspect. Apparently I was not a suspect at that time, but I had been earlier.
This does not compute. I don't know what the accusation is here. There might not be one. It was just a jarring thing that stood out to me.
Mac was calling you scum, so I didn't expect you to vote for him. o: So, I thought I was suddenly making a mistake voting for Mac when you suddenly voted in support of him. ;-;
I still do not follow. How does mac's read on me affect any of this?
Y'all could be mafia together and just trying to get people to vote for Mac. :P That's what my head instantly went to when I saw that happen.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

you never placed me on your rainbow, hyena.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

You're also either acting like or genuinely still are in the headspace of a normal game with normal lynches. That isn't this game, so I'm not sure why you're refusing to play outside of that mindset. That's especially weird to me considering the town has, based on what we've seen so far, eschewed even playing in a way that would resemble having a lynch.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

For Johann --
Hyena wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 1:46 pm
Hyena wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 1:40 pm Just to keep notes, these are the people who pushed against the towncore suggested by Nutella:

Jack
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 10:26 am I am supremely uncomfortable with this "towncore." (I know people will say "Jack is just scum for pushing against a correct towncore" but I don't care.)

Nanook just endgame won against an entire town that scumread him. He basically soloed the win after losing one teammate D2 and the other had to be replaced twice and died the phase after the second replacement.

Nutella stepped up her scumgame a lot in the last two, three performances including fooling me (who would normally catch her on D1 or D2) and getting vig killed on like N3 after not being voted for a single time all game).

I am 0 and 3 in reading Dusk.

You might as well add Sloonei to the core if you really want to tilt me.

Dusk
Duskfall wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 10:41 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 10:39 am
Duskfall wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 10:28 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 10:26 am I am supremely uncomfortable with this "towncore." (I know people will say "Jack is just scum for pushing against a correct towncore" but I don't care.)

Nanook just endgame won against an entire town that scumread him. He basically soloed the win after losing one teammate D2 and the other had to be replaced twice and died the phase after the second replacement.

Nutella stepped up her scumgame a lot in the last two, three performances including fooling me (who would normally catch her on D1 or D2) and getting vig killed on like N3 after not being voted for a single time all game).

So do you think all the people you consider good scum are just scum here, I assume not and you are just afraid to townread us?
Yeah, I'm just afraid to lock that group in as town especially at the beginning of D1.

There are players I can lock in as town after a post or two D1. Those players aren't on the list.
That's cool I agree

Johann
Johann wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 10:45 am Like i can go point by point and explain to you but that wouldnt change much. I just know you deserve a bullet.

Also i dislike these early reads - town cores, a monkey could do it since it is a small game and get some right. To me feels like people just wanna present themself to be active

Funny
Funnygurl555 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 12:10 pm
Duskfall wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 12:08 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 12:07 pm
Duskfall wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 12:06 pm Guys I think we have a winning solve actually
ok, shoot me
Does this mean you will give me the gun
rn, no. idg why you're a "billboard" town (what's a billboard). this towncore thing isn't something i agree with-- i think it's too early
I like Jack's and Dusk's pushback -- Jack, because he's going against the grain, and Dusk, because he asked Jack for clarification for what he meant before agreeing with the opinion.

Johann's pushback is a complete null to me. I didn't like that he shaded us, but he also suggested that people were doing it to look active, which is kinda funny to me. I want to say that he just didn't understand what we were doing? I dunno.
Hyena wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 2:38 pm
Johann wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 6:11 am Is it just me or i see Hyena and Nook as the most tryhard here trying to power play it?
I don't get as serious of a vibe from others as much as from these two
And in my experience those that power play D1 are usually scum trying to get into good graces
lol
Johann wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 6:13 am Also lol at Hyena saying i was shading him. I didn't shade you, i legit said i don't like your or anyones town core lists
There is a difference buddy

And i am a he lol
I just have a feminine nickname
1.) "town cores, a monkey could do it since it is a small game and get some right. To me feels like people just wanna present themself to be active" is shading
2.) I said you were shading the people who were rolling with the proposed towncore at the time, not just me
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Sloonei wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:23 pm you never placed me on your rainbow, hyena.
I really fucked up then, because I forgot to place one other person, too.

I'd place you in town leans, though. I think Nanook and Mac were both in that tier.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Hyena wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:27 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:23 pm you never placed me on your rainbow, hyena.

I'd place you in town leans, though. I think Nanook and Mac were both in that tier.
why?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Hyena wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 9:57 pm Okay, so, I think this is where where I am as far as reads go at the moment:

Me
Dusk
Boo

Mac
Nanook

Funny
G-Man

Jack
Johann
Dragomir

Summary:
Funny has risen out of my scumpile and has settled into null territory, mostly because I'm now a little more suspicious of Jack and Dragomir -- especially Dragomir. G-Man has sunk to null territory, too, because I'm feeling better about Mac and Nanook now. Dusk is confirmed town, and Boo remains my strongest townread.
So, I forgot to place both Wilgy and Sloonei. Here's what my list would like like with them in it. (the people within tiers aren't sorted by the way)

Me
Dusk
Boo

Mac
Nanook
Sloonei

Funny
G-Man
Wilgy

Jack
Johann
Dragomir
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Didn't Sloonei's line of questioning here start because you suspected him?
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Sloonei wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:29 pm

why?
Because I think everyone below that tier is less town or more scummy than you. :P
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

boo wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:29 pm

Didn't Sloonei's line of questioning here start because you suspected him?
Oh, yeah, I'll show you why they were in my scum pile for a while. :P Hold on.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Hyena wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:30 pm

why?
Because I think everyone below that tier is less town or more scummy than you. :P
Why?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Hyena wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 1:55 pm Anyway, of the people in the towncore, I'd probably shoot Nutella first? And then of the people who pushed back against the towncore, I'd probably shoot Funny first.
Hyena wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 1:59 pm
Hyena wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 1:55 pm Anyway, of the people in the towncore, I'd probably shoot Nutella first? And then of the people who pushed back against the towncore, I'd probably shoot Funny first.
And, just to make things complete, of the people who weren't involved at all {Boo, Dragomir, DrWilgy, G-Man, Mac, Sloonei}, I'd probably shoot Sloonei first with the caveat that I haven't really evaluated Dragomir yet.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Sloonei wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:31 pm

why?
Why?
Which ones in particular do you want me to explain? :P All of them?
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Hyena wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 10:32 pm Alright, so now that Nutella has flipped town, I think my shot list is going to be {G-Man, Dragomir, Jack}. Those were the three that supported giving me the gun after I announced the I would always shoot Nutella if I had gotten the gun. I think Sloonei rises to my townleans. Boo remains there. Mac is in my townreads now -- his emotional reaction at SoD kinda sealed it for me.
Here is my current reason for G-Man, Drago, and Jack.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Hyena wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:32 pm

why?
Why?
Sloonei
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Meh, it seems like Sloonei is taking this where it needs to go. I'll let him do the build up of it.
Hyena is mafia
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

For Sloonei--
Hyena wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:25 pm For Johann --
Hyena wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 1:46 pm
Hyena wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 1:40 pm Just to keep notes, these are the people who pushed against the towncore suggested by Nutella:

Jack

Dusk
Duskfall wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 10:41 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 10:39 am
Duskfall wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 10:28 am

So do you think all the people you consider good scum are just scum here, I assume not and you are just afraid to townread us?
Yeah, I'm just afraid to lock that group in as town especially at the beginning of D1.

There are players I can lock in as town after a post or two D1. Those players aren't on the list.
That's cool I agree

Johann
Johann wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 10:45 am Like i can go point by point and explain to you but that wouldnt change much. I just know you deserve a bullet.

Also i dislike these early reads - town cores, a monkey could do it since it is a small game and get some right. To me feels like people just wanna present themself to be active

Funny
Funnygurl555 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 12:10 pm
Duskfall wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 12:08 pm
Funnygurl555 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 12:07 pm
Duskfall wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 12:06 pm Guys I think we have a winning solve actually
ok, shoot me
Does this mean you will give me the gun
rn, no. idg why you're a "billboard" town (what's a billboard). this towncore thing isn't something i agree with-- i think it's too early
I like Jack's and Dusk's pushback -- Jack, because he's going against the grain, and Dusk, because he asked Jack for clarification for what he meant before agreeing with the opinion.

Johann's pushback is a complete null to me. I didn't like that he shaded us, but he also suggested that people were doing it to look active, which is kinda funny to me. I want to say that he just didn't understand what we were doing? I dunno.
Hyena wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 2:38 pm
Johann wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 6:11 am Is it just me or i see Hyena and Nook as the most tryhard here trying to power play it?
I don't get as serious of a vibe from others as much as from these two
And in my experience those that power play D1 are usually scum trying to get into good graces
lol
Johann wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 6:13 am Also lol at Hyena saying i was shading him. I didn't shade you, i legit said i don't like your or anyones town core lists
There is a difference buddy

And i am a he lol
I just have a feminine nickname
1.) "town cores, a monkey could do it since it is a small game and get some right. To me feels like people just wanna present themself to be active" is shading
2.) I said you were shading the people who were rolling with the proposed towncore at the time, not just me
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Sloonei wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:34 pm
Hyena wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:32 pm

why?
Why?
Sloonei
Oh, okay, hold on.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 329
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Duskfall wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:21 pm

What's that have to do with it?
Duskfall
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Duskfall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:37 pm

you would have got mislynched :D
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

boo wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:19 pm

You weren't asking questions related to my read on you.
And?
Duskfall wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:38 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:37 pm

you would have got mislynched :D
I would have gotten mislynched in ever game I had played if people hadn't decided not to vote for me, expressed townreads of me, decided someone else was more likely scum. Woulda coulda. Didn't. :grin:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

boo wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:24 pm You're also either acting like or genuinely still are in the headspace of a normal game with normal lynches. That isn't this game, so I'm not sure why you're refusing to play outside of that mindset. That's especially weird to me considering the town has, based on what we've seen so far, eschewed even playing in a way that would resemble having a lynch.
Explain to me how I should be playing different.

Standard tactics like giving reads, pressuring people, questioning people, etc can help find the mafia.

Going "Nutella is for sure scum.....oops. Jack is for sure scum" does fuck and all to catch wolves.

Going "I trust so and so the most. Vote for them. See ya" does fuck and all to catch wolves.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Hyena wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:34 pm
Hyena wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 10:32 pm Alright, so now that Nutella has flipped town, I think my shot list is going to be {G-Man, Dragomir, Jack}. Those were the three that supported giving me the gun after I announced the I would always shoot Nutella if I had gotten the gun. I think Sloonei rises to my townleans. Boo remains there. Mac is in my townreads now -- his emotional reaction at SoD kinda sealed it for me.
Surely at least one of those reads has evolved past this point, right?
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Okay, so, there weren't really any specific posts that screamed towny, Sloonei? Though --
Sloonei wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 2:55 pm I think this was one of those volatile Day 1s where we mistake activity for agenda and inevitably the suspects that emerge are players who try to make things happen, whereas the actual mafia are keeping a low profile and trying to maintain the status quo.
-- I remember liking this post from you because it felt like we were getting on the same page as far as the state of the game goes.

I dunno. I just feel good placing you in my townleans.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:44 pm
Hyena wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:34 pm
Surely at least one of those reads has evolved past this point, right?
Actually, yes. You're thing with Boo earlier made me townread you more and townread Boo less.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 64

Post by DrWilgy »

Hyena wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:06 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 11:23 pm As it currently stands. If I had the gun I'd either kill Hyena or Johann.

Someone tell me why I'm correct or incorrect to do so.
Incorrect, because I'm town. :P
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 11:30 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 11:23 pm Hyena, Drago, Jack, Johann, and Mac? In that order? Also please relate your read of each one of these to a food dish.
Hyena is a bowl of jello, Jack is a pineapple tart, Johann is a slightly disappointing curry, Mac is, of course, an entire chicken in a can, as his signature says.
Lime Jello
Bad answer.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 443
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

boo wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:13 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:05 pm Yeah, I uh...I’m generally fine with fairly opaque reads, but “it only serves to tell others how I’m linking you” seems like...kinda the point?
The only people it helps, rn, are them, if I am right, so that they can avoid doing it further. It isn't relevant outside of that, because both of them cannot die in one go. The order matters, so it's not as if I'm depriving everyone else of the second read. And if things shift and I think I'm likely to be shot, I can say it overnight so it's out there. If the mafia want to target me over it, it doesn't matter, I'd still have an entire day after that.

So as it stands, it is not time sensitive.
I mean I didn’t really want to but I can restate it in more threatening terms if that’s what it takes
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 64

Post by DrWilgy »

Y'all vote for me. I'll talk about killing Jack or Johann but will probably submit a kill on Hyena.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Dude, everyone wants to kill me now. :haha:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I wanna kill Boo.

Or maybe FG.
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:49 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:05 pm Yeah, I uh...I’m generally fine with fairly opaque reads, but “it only serves to tell others how I’m linking you” seems like...kinda the point?
The only people it helps, rn, are them, if I am right, so that they can avoid doing it further. It isn't relevant outside of that, because both of them cannot die in one go. The order matters, so it's not as if I'm depriving everyone else of the second read. And if things shift and I think I'm likely to be shot, I can say it overnight so it's out there. If the mafia want to target me over it, it doesn't matter, I'd still have an entire day after that.

I mean I didn’t really want to but I can restate it in more threatening terms if that’s what it takes
You can't do what it would take, but go for it and find that out the hard way if it's whatcha you wanna do. And then be wrong and that much worse off for it.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

For what it's worth, I probably townread Sloonei more now for the same reason I'm townreading Nanook more after last night -- the curiosity they're showing about me right now feels like it stems from confusion about me rather than any sort of agenda.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Hyena wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:56 pm For what it's worth, I probably townread Sloonei more now for the same reason I'm townreading Nanook more after last night -- the curiosity they're showing about me right now feels like it stems from confusion about me rather than any sort of agenda.
I'd be okay with either moving them up to strong town reads or moving Mac down to my null pile. I think I'd also move Jack to the TOP of my null pile (or the bottom of my townleans), and move Boo down to null.

Hyena literally just played a game where they were pressured for swapping people into their “towncore” with seemingly no reason and killed people they weren’t SRing over someone they were because one of their townreads preferred it.

I don’t think this is AI.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

boo wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:53 pm

You can't do what it would take, but go for it and find that out the hard way if it's whatcha you wanna do. And then be wrong and that much worse off for it.
I mean I will shoot you if it comes to it, you’re not my first choice but if you won’t play the game I’m not gonna hesitate or feel bad about it if you flip town 🤷‍♀️
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:59 pm
boo wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:53 pm

I mean I will shoot you if it comes to it, you’re not my first choice but if you won’t play the game I’m not gonna hesitate or feel bad about it if you flip town 🤷‍♀️
I am playing the game. Keeping a Point B that is based on Point A being true close to my chest, especially when Point B is outside of that unimportant, is called having a filter. I know with how much wordvomit a lot of people like to partake in, that may be a difficult concept for some to grasp, but I don't really care. If you're town and want to and kill me, go for it. I don't feel bad about you killing me for a stupid reason, whether you'd feel bad about it or not.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 5:49 pm Y'all vote for me. I'll talk about killing Jack or Johann but will probably submit a kill on Hyena.
[VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine

This is a vote for a dead Hyena.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[mention]NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME[/mention] who else are you considering blasting?

Rn my pool is everyone that isn’t FG/Johan/sloonei, for varied reasons.

I’ll likely maybe probably hopefully have a narrower pool in ~4 hours

Speaking of which, I’m gonna take a nap, I better wake up with a gun

Also tommy if you’re around again before EOD leave me your most confident reads whatever they are
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 6:38 pm Speaking of which, I’m gonna take a nap, I better wake up with a gun

Also tommy if you’re around again before EOD leave me your most confident reads whatever they are
Who is tommy?
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 389

Post by MacDougall »

Hyena is a fine kill. I think he's town but also everyone is kinda hard to read so I wouldn't hold it against you.

Would rather shoot Jack but oh well.

boo wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 9:35 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 6:38 pm Speaking of which, I’m gonna take a nap, I better wake up with a gun

Who is tommy?
Duskfall
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 9:37 pm Hyena is a fine kill. I think he's town but also everyone is kinda hard to read so I wouldn't hold it against you.

Would rather shoot Jack but oh well.
Whyyyyyyyyyyy?
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 46

Post by G-Man »

Quotidian barrages of emails and other work drama having ceased for the night, I am back. I am going to start reading from the night post forward and see what sticks out to me. I'm not moving my vote around because I have no idea what has transpired since my meltdown. It looks like a lock on Nanook anyway, so maybe an uneventful EoD is a good thing.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”