Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [GAME OVER]

Would you like to see a hammer lynch tomorrow?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Yes
No votes
No
20%
I don't care
13%
MC Hammer (host/dead/nonplayer)
67%

Total votes: 15
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 94

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 3]

Post by G-Man »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:41 pm
G-Man wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:32 pm Odd request, but here goes: keep me as a viable second or third wagon. Use me to either draw out shifty votes or intimidate baddies to stay put if a teammate is on the chopping block.
I'm less sure of you than I was at the Day 2 deadline, but the way you framed your vote still strikes me as odd. Why was my participation in the Radish wagon enough to sway you off of that vote? Particularly in a game with multiple mafia teams.
Odd G-Man is odd. I didn’t trust you, so I wasn’t going to do anything to bring about a result you wanted. Call it crocodile-brain logic. In the absence of wanting to lynch someone specific, I resorted to not voting with a perceived enemy.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 155

Post by S~V~S »

I'm gonna go eat dinner and watch election results with my politics people. [mention]Dom[/mention] walk away for now and watch politics, much less divisive :P
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 416
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

G-Man wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:47 pm
G-Man wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:32 pm Odd request, but here goes: keep me as a viable second or third wagon. Use me to either draw out shifty votes or intimidate baddies to stay put if a teammate is on the chopping block.
I'm less sure of you than I was at the Day 2 deadline, but the way you framed your vote still strikes me as odd. Why was my participation in the Radish wagon enough to sway you off of that vote? Particularly in a game with multiple mafia teams.
Odd G-Man is odd. I didn’t trust you, so I wasn’t going to do anything to bring about a result you wanted. Call it crocodile-brain logic. In the absence of wanting to lynch someone specific, I resorted to not voting with a perceived enemy.
This man is town, fools.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 729
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Where are you at now in your attempt to wrap your head around this monstrosity of a mafia game?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:49 pm Where are you at now in your attempt to wrap your head around this monstrosity of a mafia game?
Out to lunch.
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

On the whole, I’d rather be a useful mislynch early rather than become a useful idiot to the baddies later.
My Banners:
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 596
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

sig wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:06 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 4:41 pm I don't see anyone pointing out a flaw in Dizzy's logic so I'm voting. Normally I would wait to hear from sig but this looks black and white to me. I can't think of an explanation that would make this go away.

[VOTE: sig] aubergine
Can't think of any explanation.......But doesn't bother to finish ISO.

Again mac teammates rushing onto another wagon.
Who said I didn't finish your ISO? I read the whole thing. The point Dizzy made that I say I can't think of an explanation for was the point that I quoted where you spoke about Mac being targeted for the kill as the only option for what happened and why he wouldn't have been protected or wasn't the civ. You acted as if you knew it was him that was targeted and not someone else who could have been protected or was the civ. You spoke from the POV that he was targeted. From Dizzy's analysis:

When SVS suggests that the no kill on N1 may have been for many reasons, Sig answers with the knowledge that Mac was the actual kill target.

Read it. Sig says he doubts the protective role would target Mac (so that couldn't be the reason why the kill failed.) And then Sig says that he considered that Mac could be the civ role, but that he thinks that Mac is just much more likely mafia (again revealing that Mac was targeted for a NK.)

And trying to intimidate me by calling me a Mac teammate when I vote for you looks desperate.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

G-Man wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:55 pm On the whole, I’d rather be a useful mislynch early rather than become a useful idiot to the baddies later.
It does not look like you are getting lynched today.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:06 pm
G-Man wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:55 pm On the whole, I’d rather be a useful mislynch early rather than become a useful idiot to the baddies later.
It does not look like you are getting lynched today.
Yes, [mention]G-Man[/mention] take that vote off yourself.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I have to jump in the shower so I will be back in a bit.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 313

Post by Dom »

nutella wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:40 pm
Dom wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:32 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:04 pm
Dom wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:03 pm
Dom wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:01 pm People who give me the yuckies
Colin
Mac
Nutella
Sig
Turnip Head
Am I allowed to post this or is it “a list of names that have nothing to do with one another”?
Because apparently it was toxic to do that earlier.
I do not know who you are fighting against right now, but this list is acceptable. Talk to me about nutella2.0.
I made a similar list and was told it was dumb or baddie somehow.

Nutella2.0 is being emotionally manipulative. She is telling me all about how nice she was to me throughout the game and she’s oh so sad that I see through the bullshit and using that to steer me away from Mac.
I am not. If anyone is gaslighting, you are. Most of your "suspicions" take the form of "this person didn't answer my question the exact way I wanted therefore they are bad" which doesn't account for different playstyles that can easily be town motivated in the case of TH, and in the case of Ted you actually assumed in bad faith that he had deliberately avoided something when in fact he just hadn't seen it. That's very much a bad faith assumption. You need to learn to assume the best intentions in people. Also how on Earth am i steering you away from Mac lol, I am literally one of the biggest proponents of a mac lynch,no idea how you could miss that.

You weren't told your list was bad it was literally just confusing/misleading and was misinterpreted.

That first post i made about you was because I actually missed your presence. And because I felt some similarities in our style of accusation, but I don't feel that anymore this game because your reasons have all been shallow af.
It was not about how you missed me. You literally said you wish you didn't have to be the "me".
That does not sound good. You have routinely insulted me throughout our games together and wonder why I assume the worst in your messaging. You consistently tell me I am annoying, rude, brash, harsh, toxic, irritating... the list goes on.

TH literally has not answered my questions (which are prompted by him being suspicious) at all. It's not that he didn't answer them in a way that I liked. He did not answer them. You are lying because you do not like me. I suspect Turnip Head for this. Yet again, you characterize this as "toxic" and "gaslighting". Fuck off. Fuck all the way off.

My reasons are not shallow. You refuse to read into them.
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:39 pm
Dom wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:32 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:04 pm
Dom wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:03 pm
Dom wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:01 pm People who give me the yuckies
Colin
Mac
Nutella
Sig
Turnip Head
Am I allowed to post this or is it “a list of names that have nothing to do with one another”?
Because apparently it was toxic to do that earlier.
I do not know who you are fighting against right now, but this list is acceptable. Talk to me about nutella2.0.
I made a similar list and was told it was dumb or baddie somehow.

Nutella2.0 is being emotionally manipulative. She is telling me all about how nice she was to me throughout the game and she’s oh so sad that I see through the bullshit and using that to steer me away from Mac.
Does this mean your nutella suspicion exclusively has her on a team with mac? What if mac is town?

I have not formed a read on this version of nutella, but the way she's picked up on the sig wagon (idk if it gets off the ground without her) looks very much like she's not on his team, at the very least.
Her tone is very different as well.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 530
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I don’t remember syndicate games being this toxic or filled with vitriol.

Maybe I just have selective memory 🤷‍♀️
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dom, stop telling me what I meant. I think I know what I meant. You are gaslighting again.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I understand why you suspect TH on a basic level. I think you are failing to take into account that their playstyle is often to hold back on opinions in the thread and think in the background so that they can solve better late game. I think their refusal to answer you reflects that strategy. I think they are town.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

You guys are also being verrrrry liberal with the term gaslighting
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Night 2]

Post by Dom »

"Dom never engages in good faith"
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:56 am
Dom wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:52 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:51 am
Dom wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:50 am Sabie
Mac
Ted
You think I am teammates with Sabie? For real?
There are two baddie teams, sweetie.
So you grouped us for no reason?
Nutella's bff assuming the worst in me. If he's baddie (which he probably is) it's a good play. But hey... I'm the one who argues in bad faith.

Turnip Head civ reads me and hasn't responded to a single question I pose to him, apologizes, still does not answer them...
yet I'm the one arguing in bad faith.

Get bent. Fuck off. You're either just being rude, judgmental, and personal or you're a pretty transparent baddie.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:48 pm You guys are also being verrrrry liberal with the term gaslighting
I don't think it's appropriate at all.
But anything to smear me.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Night 2]

Post by nutella »

Dom wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:49 pm "Dom never engages in good faith"
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:56 am
Dom wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:52 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:51 am
Dom wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:50 am Sabie
Mac
Ted
You think I am teammates with Sabie? For real?
There are two baddie teams, sweetie.
So you grouped us for no reason?
Nutella's bff assuming the worst in me. If he's baddie (which he probably is) it's a good play. But hey... I'm the one who argues in bad faith.

Turnip Head civ reads me and hasn't responded to a single question I pose to him, apologizes, still does not answer them...
yet I'm the one arguing in bad faith.

Get bent. Fuck off. You're either just being rude, judgmental, and personal or you're a pretty transparent baddie.
He wasn't assuming the worst he just assumed you meant those names went together for a reason because you gave LITERALLY ZERO CONTEXT!! Jesus.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

And i'm telling you TH could very well have a town motivated reason for not answering you. That's all.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

What would that motivation be?
Is that not how discussions work or am I a second class member who should be happy with being ignored?

Like...?

What the hell is your issue?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dom can't imagine how other people might interpret posts differently from how they were intended because he can't get out of his own ego :shrug:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dom wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:54 pm What would that motivation be?
Is that not how discussions work or am I a second class member who should be happy with being ignored?

Like...?

Like I just said. The motivation is to keep their thoughts quiet so baddies can't take advantage of them, then they can solve better late game. Sometimes it's best not to voice every read you have out loud.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Hey guys, maybe step back from the game for a few minutes.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Hey maybe you guys should both just stop talking to each other, this can’t be fun for anyone
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

That's literally not what I posted about, but you, once again, don't engage in my point (that all discussion I bring up is shut down). Instead, you shut down my discussion and personally attack me.

Go on, nutella. Go the fuck on.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 353

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:49 pm
This man is town, fools.
Strong language for someone who presumably doesn't have access to info
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

People have been telling me to shut the fuck up for a full day now.

Didn't know you all hated me so much.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

*posts about Mac*

"Dom stop"

*posts about TH*

"Dom stop"

*posts about...*

"Dom stop"

Well fuck.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:44 pm I don’t remember syndicate games being this toxic or filled with vitriol.

It's generally a common thing that occurs when people tunnel me. I'll take the heat on this one.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dom wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:54 pm What would that motivation be?

Like...?

I understand frustration at being misunderstood, and I’ve also been at the wrong end of plenty of nutella suspicions past and present. But as a neutral observer in this exchange, I do not feel like nutella is treating you unfairly, and I don’t think the current trajectory of this discussion is good for you guys or the game. Let’s all hold hands and work through our differences together.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:59 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:44 pm I don’t remember syndicate games being this toxic or filled with vitriol.

It's generally a common thing that occurs when people tunnel me. I'll take the heat on this one.
Not everyone who suspects you is tunnelling.

I’m telling you both to shut up tbf

Not even in general just this back and forth is no longer productive

Talk about literally anything that isn’t yelling at each other lol
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dom wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:57 pm That's literally not what I posted about, but you, once again, don't engage in my point (that all discussion I bring up is shut down). Instead, you shut down my discussion and personally attack me.

Go on, nutella. Go the fuck on.
I just answered your question? I'm sorry, i really don't see what you mean here. I'm not trying to shut you down I'm just explaining why i don't think your suspicion is sound.

I think you are town... maybe.... so I'll stop engaging for now. Do some hunting.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

You know it’s bad when I’m asking people to be less yelly lmao
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:00 pm I’m telling you both to shut up tbf

This is literally the third time I've been told to stop talking about my suspects.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[mention]Dom[/mention] talk about Turnip Head some more. You say you don’t like that he avoided answering some of your questions yesterday. What do you imagine was Mafia TH’s mindset in those moments?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 155

Post by S~V~S »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:00 pm I’m telling you both to shut up tbf

This is exactly how I felt when I was six and my parents were ramping up to divorcing.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell

Dom wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:02 pm

This is literally the third time I've been told to stop talking about my suspects.
Ok, I’ll rephrase

Talk about them, but yelling back and forth with them isn’t productive at this point, yeah? We know how you feel and your read (which I actually kind of like), yelling back and forth is more likely to turn people off from paying attention to your read

Idk man there’s just a lot of yelling going on that seems unnecessary, I’m not trying to stifle you from talking in general 🤷‍♀️
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:00 pm
MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:59 pm

Not everyone who suspects you is tunnelling.
What is tunneling?

No, not everyone is. Jack isn't. Nutella isn't. Sloonei isn't. There are a lot of people who aren't. At this point I think the majority of the game have at least some suspicion of me with the notable exceptions of Turnip Head, Tedxtr et al. I'm not going to comment on whether you are or not because I what is and isn't tunneling is rather open to interpretation. But I think it would be quite impossible to believe that I haven't been the victim of it to a significant degree. I don't exactly have a problem with it either, in a grudge holding, long term mad at you kinda way. So as long as those who do it are willing to accept that if they are going to engage in me negatively, by applying tunnel vision, repetitive and adamant fashion that I am going to reply equally negatively then really we should able to have tiffs and flare ups and then work past them. That would be my preference.

S~V~S wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:04 pm

This is exactly how I felt when I was six and my parents were ramping up to divorcing.
Oof
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dom wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:59 pm *posts about Mac*

"Dom stop"

*posts about TH*

"Dom stop"

*posts about...*

"Dom stop"

Well fuck.
I'm always interested to hear any opinion when it isn't someone repetitively calling me scum.

And I don't want you to be leashed, or muted at all. Speak your mind. Just be wary of the fact that something in the way you play triggers some people and be willing to account for that. I trigger lots of people on TS and it's taken me a great deal of time to learn how to navigate it. Often I still fail. It doesn't stop me playing my game. I hate that you feel like you are having your ability to play the game in your way suppressed because I can totally relate.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[mention]MacDougall[/mention] talk about players who aren’t voting for/heavily suspecting you. Who are your town reads? Is there anyone you think isn’t getting enough attention?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:02 pm @Dom talk about Turnip Head some more. You say you don’t like that he avoided answering some of your questions yesterday. What do you imagine was Mafia TH’s mindset in those moments?
Can we talk about the Darth Sloonei shaped elephant in the room?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:09 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:02 pm @Dom talk about Turnip Head some more. You say you don’t like that he avoided answering some of your questions yesterday. What do you imagine was Mafia TH’s mindset in those moments?
There we go
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Well I think you and he are teammates so this is interesting coming from you. What are your thoughts?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:09 pm @MacDougall talk about players who aren’t voting for/heavily suspecting you. Who are your town reads? Is there anyone you think isn’t getting enough attention?
A great deal of people. The constant focus on myself (and now Sig) is very much allowing for a game environment where people who are absolutely failing in their basic civilian duty, or not living up to their usual standards are receiving little to no pressure. I have reservations about all the below;

Epignosis - Does not appear to be earnestly attempting to achieve a civilian wincon.
ColinIsCool - Only appears to be trying when there is pressure on him.
Michelle - Does not match her meta. Hasn't helped the civ cause really at all.
speedchuck - Does not appear to be the same speedchuck that I am used to seeing.
sprityo - Appears to be totally laying low outside of intermittently FPS reading me scum.
Tranq - Has literally made 5 posts or something.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:13 pm
Well I think you and he are teammates so this is interesting coming from you. What are your thoughts?
I rarely struggle to read Sloonei. He's probably about to do the old "Mac scum reads me everygame" bit. Town Sloonei gets leads, bites down and them and works them until they are either proven in his mind or disproven. Here he is quicksilver, shifting his reads to suit the mood.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:13 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:09 pm @MacDougall talk about players who aren’t voting for/heavily suspecting you. Who are your town reads? Is there anyone you think isn’t getting enough attention?
A great deal of people. The constant focus on myself (and now Sig) is very much allowing for a game environment where people who are absolutely failing in their basic civilian duty, or not living up to their usual standards are receiving little to no pressure. I have reservations about all the below;

Epignosis - Does not appear to be earnestly attempting to achieve a civilian wincon.
speedchuck - Does not appear to be the same speedchuck that I am used to seeing.
sprityo - Appears to be totally laying low outside of intermittently FPS reading me scum.
Mac can you talk about speedchuck? Is it that he isn't posting frequently or something else/combination of things?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:13 pm

Why isn’t the Darth Sloonei elephant on this list?

Why did you frame Epi that way? What about him suggests “not trying to achieve” a civilian victory?

You’re not the first person who has accused Michelle of being off her meta. I’ve asked about this several times but haven’t received a satisfying answer: what is her mets, and how does her play in this game differ from it? I don’t have much experience with michelle, but she was caught pretty quickly the one time I saw her scum game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:15 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:13 pm
I rarely struggle to read Sloonei. He's probably about to do the old "Mac scum reads me everygame" bit. Town Sloonei gets leads, bites down and them and works them until they are either proven in his mind or disproven. Here he is quicksilver, shifting his reads to suit the mood.
Regarding your first sentence, see your second sentence. Show me where I’m shifting my reads to suit the mood.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”