Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [GAME OVER]

Would you like to see a hammer lynch tomorrow?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Yes
No votes
No
20%
I don't care
13%
MC Hammer (host/dead/nonplayer)
67%

Total votes: 15
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 313

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 2]

Post by Dom »

Turnip Head wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:37 am
Dom wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:34 am Turnip-- Colin is suddenly out of the game, who do you lynch and why?
Long Con for tampering with my suspect
i'm unentertained by your bullshit tbh
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 331
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:39 am
Turnip Head wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:16 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:05 am Cause town has perverse incentive to cooperate with scum that have good SRs on the opposite team, so you see mac as doing that and think it’s a townie mindset

Would be my guess anyways
That's exactly what I think. Baddie Mac doesn't make that post, his instinct would be to write with a different angle
Do I get a prize?
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 530
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Is that a sarcasm or a come on I honestly can’t tell
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

I honestly cant tell if that face is supposed to be “I cant believe he just said that shit” or “the prize is in my pants bb”
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

i don't know either

Is the man in the gif flirting with me or disappointed in me I can’t tell

He’s very expressive but idk what he’s trying to express
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 724
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

What is Sprityo doing?

Voting me. Voting Nanook. Flying to Oklahoma.

Sounds like a desperate cry for help tbh.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

it's probably both

I’d be crying for help if i had to go to Oklahoma too tbh
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Night 0]

Post by sabie12 »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:03 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 12:43 pm Stuff in Sabie's ISO:

I know it's a lot, but I would appreciate it if someone took a look. Only need to follow my comments and what I highlight.

---

Her very first two posts are "I'll catch up later"-posts. I especially don't like the putting off things when she also mentions she's excited for this game in the first post. And there's a lot of what reads like excuses in her ISO, highlighted in cyan:
sabie12 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:28 pm Hey guys I didn't realize we started yet sorry about that. Looks like I have a lot to catch up on already. I'm excited for this game!
sabie12 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:41 am I finally had a chance to actually read through the champion game set up and the past few pages before going back to sleep.phone is dying so I'll check back in in the morning with some thoughts so far.

sabie12 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:05 am Hey svs! it's been awhile since we've been in a game together.
I see the votes on jack and I'm not sure. I thought i had a good idea of Jack's gameplay but I've been wrong a couple times. I feel like he tries really hard to blend in and look civ when he's bad and has been a more aggressive and jokey player when civ. He accused nutella in another game and ended up getting mislynched early on and was right about her. Nutella can be difficult to read at times but I have been able to read her correctly before. When I have more time later I'll have to read through their ISOs

Nanook was bad last game I played in and he was good at seeming like a civilian for awhile. I actually only started suspecting him towards the end. I haven't had a chance to look over his civ gameplay style to see if it is similar.
I saw JJJ put me in the bottom part of the reads when I haven't even done anything yet or is it because I haven't done anything yet? I didn't even know the game had started and it's a lot to catch up on. I'm not super talkative in the beginning of games sometimes but I'm trying to get better at it.
sabie12 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 5:32 pm Oh right yeah sorry it was tony who also suspected nutella that game that got mislynched. Then I told everyone hey maybe they were right about nutella and she ended up being bad. Point is this seemed like a similar situation.

I'm heading home from work now and I'll catch up on what's been happening the last 8 hours. Haven't had a chance to read everything yet.

Here's the posts that Sabie talks about Radish.
Sabie talks a lot about Jack/Nut, but very little about Radish. These two posts are the only on I can find that she even mentions Radish.
And what she says is Belgian waffle. Highlighted in pink:
sabie12 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:17 pm I finally just got through everything I missed.
Sorry ever since my surgery my processing speed is a little slow so it does take me some time to read and process and understand everything. I'm not ATEing or whatever just letting people who aren't super familiar with me know that's why I'm not as quick to respond sometimes. I am trying to keep up as best as I can and respond to things as they come up.
I saw that dizzy was questioning me because of my slow start but I'm just not as talkative in the beginning of games.

I'm not sure what to think about the jack and nutella dynamic. I know Jack always jokes around about being unlynchable. If jack is bad I wonder what would be his motivation to go after nutella so intensely because if she flips town then that just makes him look bad. Nutella does also bring up a good point that jack sometimes will change his mind at the last minute and say he was just trying to see how people respond to it. I'll have to look back at that other game because it does remind me of that and jack had been right. Jack claims he has been right about nutella multiple times does anyone know of another example besides the Australian game?

Nanook almost had me fooled in all my circuits. He is good at seeming like town when he's not. I feel like he has been kind of aggressive in some points I am never a fan of calling people idiots or anything like that.
I don't know master radishes I'm not familiar with them and I missed where the case began on them. I saw some people saying it had to do with their usage of certain terms?
sabie12 wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:44 am I feel bad for colin in that I feel like people often don't get me either but his ISO doesn't make me feel good about him. He doesn't seem to be interested in keeping up with what's going on and trying to figure things out. He asked about jack and then didn't give any further thoughts on it.

Does TH always have short responses and ask other people to make reads for him? I know I've played with him before but I don't remember. I feel like he's been kind of providing reads without much explanation and asking others to tell him why someone is scummy.

Nanook has had a big change in his tone since coming back so he must be excited about the role he got. I don't know if that's a good thing or not because he seems like he was hoping to be mafia but could just be a more exciting role. I find it weird he made it a point to point out he didn't get a mafia role.

I don't know if I've seen a bad jay before? I thought he looked like his usual self and getting discussion going and making reads. Is he different when he's bad?

Good to see sloonei seems back to his usual self. Just has to start asking more questions and have more long ISO posts and we got the old sloonei back. (Glad you're feeling better) good post on radishes I'm not familiar with them and they don't seem to be familiar with a lot of people here either so that's a good point.
Like, what does these posts about Radish say?
sabie12 What is your opinion on Radish? Should he be lynched or no?

Other posts I don't like, and why:
sabie12 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:14 pmYou played one game with me that I can recall and you were mafia and I told everyone you were but no one believed me and then you killed me night one.

I'm terrible at day 1 reads and usually take a little while to get momentum going and be more involved. My playstyle doesn't make sense to some people but I still win games so I must be doing something right.
^Here she's referencing a game where she read me correctly as scum on D1 and says that she's terrible at D1 reads.
sabie12 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:16 pmSure so I'm not always as good at reading nutella as you claim to be. I thought she seemed similar this game to how she was in the Australian game with her responses to being suspected. I recall she strongly defended herself and threw suspicions in all other directions to see if it would stick. I thought that was kind of how she was reacting here. I think I've mostly seen nutella be mafia or indie in the last few games I've played with her though so that's what I'm used to seeing.
sabie12 wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:16 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:10 pm @sabie12 I see a lot of things about nutella in your posts, but it's not clear why you voted her. Gimme the scoop.
Ive explained that I thought her playstyle was similar to what I've been seeing when she was mafia before. I'm also not the only one who suspected her. I also thought I had time to delve further into it before end of day.
^When she talks about Nut and votes her it reads both waffly and like she's distancing herself from the read or like she's trying to not be responsible for it.
This convinces me to lower my opinion of Sabie in this game. Yea multiball.
This post is old and I responded to it already.

I've been out of town at an event for the past few hours so I haven't been able to be here much today.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

[mention]Long Con[/mention] [mention]Black Rock[/mention] Does Nanook 1.0 still get ghost posts?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 729
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:39 am
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:36 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:34 am
Turnip Head wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:31 amYou bad
:suspish:
Read on Turbup, go
Town but there's this Jiminy Cricket style voice telling me I'm giving that read too easily. XD
What’s Rickety Cricket telling you to look out for?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 416
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

wooOOoooooOoooooOOooooo ghosty catchup post
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:15 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:12 pmNo no, by empty slot I mean actually empty, not a slanker. As in, the spot wasn’t filled by a player at the start of the game.
Oooooh. Yes. That or 3p, I guess. Not mafia, true.
uhh LC specifically said that he randomized the roles including the empty slot (like he counted on getting another player and set aside the slot randomly, rather than setting aside the specific role to fill) so this is meaningless. also this has already been addressed and I'm way behind but whatever I guess now I'm kinda calling nanook out for trying to imply this and calling you out for buying it lol

btw I had one other reaction to something dizzy posted that gave me pause on my civ read of them but I sort of forgot what it was and everything since has looked extremely town again. and I agree with their take on a potential radish/sabie link.

I think I'm on team colin is town, very tentatively though. And I like how sprit pushed back against the push there. In fact now that sprit has had some time to play more I'm getting pretty strong town feels from him.

Sig's post was interesting and just makes me even more confident Mac is scum. If I could vote I would vote for Mac and I think that's y'all's best choice today. Idk radish is prolly scum too and if you have w/w wagons that's cool and all but I feel in my tummy that Mac is the real catch today.

Side note he literally didn't post for three days straight -- we never even saw his reaction to nanook blowing me up/my flip. Come on man. You scared??

I'm honestly surprised at the lack of enthusiasm about sig's dirt on mac. Like, to name a few, Sloonei, Jay, and Dom were all like "yeah a mac lynch would be aight" without really acknowledging that the case was actually pretty strong. They do kinda go hard after him when he shows up but as of the time I'm writing this Dom is the only one of those three voting for him.... ....Sloonei was gonna drop a vote on him but then was like "nah there's already a bunch of votes there that's boring nvm" ???? Wtf is that

I'm especially getting heebie jeebies from Sloonei tbh. I am back to suspecting him. His treatments of mac, colin, and juliets (all very different) all gave me icky vibes. He just feels... off, in a potentially manipulative and scum-motivated way. And juliets also kinda nailed it with wondering why she hasn't felt "on the same wavelength yet" -- that resonated with me. I feel like I'd mindmeld more with a town Sloonei. And that definitely applies even more so to Mac. Town Mac and I mindmeld all over the place and that hasn't happened here. So take it from me, Mac is almost certainly scum and Sloonei probably is, just based on the projection of my own ego. :grin:

As for Mac's response, he kinda looks caught imo.

Tl;dr lynch mac wooOoooOOoooOooo

to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 353

Post by MacDougall »

Lol I feel like there are quite a few people who are just falling in love with the idea of catching me and not actually reading my play. Namely Dom, Nanook, Jack and now Nutella. Dom especially only really amped it up on me when I came back to thread live and a bunch of others (Jay, Nanook, Sloonei) all simultaneously started hounding me. It was too opportunistic and I do not trust.

I'm not really one who generally believes/trusts when people make self meta reads but if you've seen my GoC play, or really the vast majority of my mafia play, before (and I have been mafia in multiple), I can't see how you look at this game and think you're seeing the mafia version of Mac.

I'm not saying that I'm playing well or anything, quite the contrary, but mislynching me today would be a poor result. We should lynch someone who sucks more at Mafia ergo if they are mislynched would be no loss. Someone like Jay, Epi, or Sloonei.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jack isn't town here. If there's one read you should come back to if/when I die it should be this one. I can best summarise it by saying that he feels like he is only half attempting to scum hunt when compared to his actual range. Which would be forgiveable if he wasn't also ever present. He is holding back. Actually this is probably explains why I've had suspicion on a range of other players too. Jay, Sloonei, S~V~S, TSP, Dyslexicon all fit the bill.

I mean I’m just not really willing to think that anyone is going to seriously consider a world where one of the scum teams had to play short handed for an entire cycle 🤷‍♀️
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I feel quite good about sig, sprityo, sabie, michelle, turbup. You should all climb into my pocket and defend me from the scallywags.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Even in death, nutella tunnels me.

I moved my vote off of Mac because it’s early in the day and I want to use my vote to emphasize discussion. I made this same point when I voted for juliets. I make this same point in most games that I play. A vote on Mac at this stage just maintains the status quo. He’s a candidate to be lynched and I don’t object to that. I’d like him to do more things so I can have a clearer sense of where his head’s at in this game. But I don’t need my vote to be on him to get that to happen right now. G-man is another candidate who’s not getting as much attention, so I put my vote on him instead. I am aware of the deadline and will cast a meaningful vote when that is approaching.

I’ve made a version of this post a hundred times before.

Thank you for your thoughts, ghostella.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:45 am What is Sprityo doing?

Voting me. Voting Nanook. Flying to Oklahoma.

Sounds like a desperate cry for help tbh.
Seems like he's reading the game well to me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

nutella tunneling me because I'm not mind melding with her ranks as one of the all time shittiest reasons to suspect someone.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:40 am I mean I’m just not really willing to think that anyone is going to seriously consider a world where one of the scum teams had to play short handed for an entire cycle 🤷‍♀️
Hey so like I'm not scum so could you like not vote to lynch me plz?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:37 am Jack isn't town here. If there's one read you should come back to if/when I die it should be this one. I can best summarise it by saying that he feels like he is only half attempting to scum hunt when compared to his actual range. Which would be forgiveable if he wasn't also ever present. He is holding back. Actually this is probably explains why I've had suspicion on a range of other players too. Jay, Sloonei, S~V~S, TSP, Dyslexicon all fit the bill.
I can’t see anything but town Jack in this game. There was a burst of emotion (not a deliberate appeal to emotion) on Day 1 that I thought projected a level of agitation that would not have been reached if he was bad.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

The other thing that makes me feel OK about a mac TK is that we have actual battle lines over it, people are invested on both sides, as opposed to radishes where we have a few people invested in killing him and everyone else seemingly kind of shrugging and going “eh, idk, maybe?”

And I tend to think that in a game like this a polarized TK is more likely to lead to scum than one where the strongest defense against it amounts to a half hearted “idk he’s kinda null.”

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:43 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:40 am I mean I’m just not really willing to think that anyone is going to seriously consider a world where one of the scum teams had to play short handed for an entire cycle 🤷‍♀️
I mean I kinda think you are, so 🤷‍♀️
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I'm never voting for Colin after reading his first three posts. Colin never rolls Mafia and always gets lynched because of exactly this kind of stuff.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:45 am
I promise I am not though. If you vote someone else you will be happy at the end of the game that you ignored your intuition in favour of arbitrarily trusting me for no apparent reason.

And like your TRs are not good imo, so idk man I’m probably just gonna keep killing you tbh, until/unless something better comes around
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:44 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:37 am Jack isn't town here. If there's one read you should come back to if/when I die it should be this one. I can best summarise it by saying that he feels like he is only half attempting to scum hunt when compared to his actual range. Which would be forgiveable if he wasn't also ever present. He is holding back. Actually this is probably explains why I've had suspicion on a range of other players too. Jay, Sloonei, S~V~S, TSP, Dyslexicon all fit the bill.
I can’t see anything but town Jack in this game. There was a burst of emotion (not a deliberate appeal to emotion) on Day 1 that I thought projected a level of agitation that would not have been reached if he was bad.
Then you aren't town either.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Mac out here solving the game, get your gamesolves.

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:46 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:45 am
I promise I am not though. If you vote someone else you will be happy at the end of the game that you ignored your intuition in favour of arbitrarily trusting me for no apparent reason.
I mean that is a pretty compelling argument tbh, I’m almost swayed
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:46 am And like your TRs are not good imo, so idk man I’m probably just gonna keep killing you tbh, until/unless something better comes around
My skill at reading some of these people is only matched by my own hubris about how good my skills are at reading them.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:45 am The other thing that makes me feel OK about a mac TK is that we have actual battle lines over it, people are invested on both sides, as opposed to radishes where we have a few people invested in killing him and everyone else seemingly kind of shrugging and going “eh, idk, maybe?”

And I tend to think that in a game like this a polarized TK is more likely to lead to scum than one where the strongest defense against it amounts to a half hearted “idk he’s kinda null.”
I dunno, it seems like the only thing that's likely to happen after I get mislynched is that you mislynch Turnip Head for TMI or some dumb shit.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:46 am
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:44 am
Then you aren't town either.
That makes sense. :rolleyes:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Ohhh I remember why Dom has decided to just tunnel me and not actually read the thread. It's because I snap scum read him and was right. Hardy har har.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:37 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:35 pm I don't think Dyslexicon is fully above board here but I base that on nothing concrete.
What do you base it on?
[mention]MacDougall[/mention] care to finish this thought?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:48 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:45 am The other thing that makes me feel OK about a mac TK is that we have actual battle lines over it, people are invested on both sides, as opposed to radishes where we have a few people invested in killing him and everyone else seemingly kind of shrugging and going “eh, idk, maybe?”

I dunno, it seems like the only thing that's likely to happen after I get mislynched is that you mislynch Turnip Head for TMI or some dumb shit.
Idk if I’d ever go turnip head over like half the roster tbh
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I can understand that some people wanna catch the big fish. Especially you big game hunter types like Sig. And we all know the big fish is the Big Mac. I get it. It's the big dick move. Mac is scum, we did it fam! Let's all rejoice we killed the King.

But consider how dumb you will all feel when I flip town and you have left Dragomir alive.

Now I am not saying we should lynch Dragomir. In fact I don't really think that listening to my reads is actually all that good of an idea given I have probably read about 10% of the total game posts. But still.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[mention]Sloonei[/mention] read posts.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:57 am I can understand that some people wanna catch the big fish. Especially you big game hunter types like Sig. And we all know the big fish is the Big Mac. I get it. It's the big dick move. Mac is scum, we did it fam! Let's all rejoice we killed the King.

But consider how dumb you will all feel when I flip town and you have left Dragomir alive.

Now I am not saying we should lynch Dragomir. In fact I don't really think that listening to my reads is actually all that good of an idea given I have probably read about 10% of the total game posts. But still.
You are not saying we should lynch Dragomir. So what are you saying?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:53 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:48 am

Idk if I’d ever go turnip head over like half the roster tbh
Alright alright we're getting somewhere.

Click here for hot sex with locals.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:59 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:57 am I can understand that some people wanna catch the big fish. Especially you big game hunter types like Sig. And we all know the big fish is the Big Mac. I get it. It's the big dick move. Mac is scum, we did it fam! Let's all rejoice we killed the King.

That I'm only getting suspicion from people because people hate me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Just thought I'd add my banners from the Sockys to remind y'all who you're dealing with
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:57 am @Sloonei read posts.
I’d ask you to explain this read, but I imagine it will go the same way as when I asked nanook the explain how colin is “disinterested” earlier.
At the time of your initial “above board” post, you seemed to be referencing something specific happening in the moment. What was that?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:06 am
I’d ask you to explain this read, but I imagine it will go the same way as when I asked nanook the explain how colin is “disinterested” earlier.
At the time of your initial “above board” post, you seemed to be referencing something specific happening in the moment. What was that?
I wasn't.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:00 am

Why do these two posts exist?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:07 am
Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:06 am
I wasn't.
:ponder:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

8 time socky winner. 2 time funniest poster. 2 time best civilian team victory, 2 time best mafia team victory. The bitch in "do it, bitch". Reigning MVP.

Y'all really wanna come at dis?

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:07 am
MacDougall wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:00 am

Why do these two posts exist?
What the fuck are you talking about?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”