No.
8%
Puhuhu
15%

Total votes: 13
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 123

Re: [Night 5] 100 Mile Dash; Pain is a Junk Food Junkie - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by sig »

When do we think TH got recruited?
ImageImage
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 443
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: [Night 5] 100 Mile Dash; Pain is a Junk Food Junkie - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by tedxtr »

Doesn’t matter. Probably N1.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
Okosan
The Mark
Posts in topic: 278

Post by Okosan »

Coo? (Btw before Okosan probably dies tonight keep in mind that just because people voted TH and not Okosan doesnt clear them. It's possible that someone was converted early and so they didnt know who waa scum in that scenario.)

Cooooooo? (On top of that scum could just be slowrolling because even if they did all blatently out if someone like Aoi or Byakuya is alive and town they could ruin the game for scum)

Coo Coo (Just something to keep in mind)
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 322
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:38 am Doesn’t matter. Probably N1.
Junko flips town. TH was not the Night 1 recruit.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Probably N2
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 196
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I HIGHLY doubt that any Mafia member is ignorant of the identities of the others.
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:10 pm I HIGHLY doubt that any Mafia member is ignorant of the identities of the others.
Coo? (Okosan means it depends on who DDL recruited)
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:10 pm I HIGHLY doubt that any Mafia member is ignorant of the identities of the others.
:shrug:

So your saying you knew TH was mafia then. :p
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sig wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:07 pm
:shrug:

So your saying you knew TH was mafia then. :p
My what?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

What good is seeing who sent their PM in last?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

huh?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:35 pmhuh?
Kiyotaka Ishimaru - Ultimate Moral Compass
Vigilant - Decides ties. Knows every player who did not submit a Night Action due to not submitting a PM. Knows the Last Person to Submit their PM if everyone who can put in a Night Action does so.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

:shrug: it tells you that person has a night action
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Well, that is something.
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

COOOO! (Also tells you what role is alive and can be used to confirm players as certain roles to him if we wanted)
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Okosan wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:12 pm COOOO! (Also tells you what role is alive and can be used to confirm players as certain roles to him if we wanted)
Maybe?

I read it as player not role.
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 26

Re: [Day 1] To Survive - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by Quin »

It's Monokuma Theater!

Little kids have it so easy...

Cuz they can put Li'l in front of their name, and right off the bat everyone thinks they're cute!

Well fine then! I want everyone to start calling me Li'l Monokuma!

See? Just by adding that, my cuteness goes up by at least like, 10%. Right?

Yeah, the world doesn't have nearly enough "Li'l"s!

More "Li'l"s would lead to the salvation of the world!

Just imagine... "Li'l Arsonist," "Li'l War Criminal," "Li'l Destruction of the Environment"...!

"Li'l Hit and Run," "Li'l Death Tax," "Li'l Great Depression"!

Even the darkest subject can suddenly become brighter!

Our dreams are expanding-ding-ding!
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 26

Re: [Day 1] To Survive - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by Quin »

Host post will be delayed tonight as I'm in a meeting. Still, Night doesn't end for another 2 hours so get your actions in if you haven't already.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

sig wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:16 pm
Okosan wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:12 pm COOOO! (Also tells you what role is alive and can be used to confirm players as certain roles to him if we wanted)
Maybe?

I read it as player not role.
COOOO! (Oh wait yeah it doesn't tell you what roles are alive. But it can still be used to semi confirm people as certain roles. For example we say something like, "Byakuya use your action at the last possible second tonight" and then that person could do that. But it's iffy and can be messed with by scum)
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

MONOKUMA HAS ATTEMPTED TO SOUP TEDXTR AS MAKOTO NAEGI, AND FAILED!

NOBODY HAS DIED IN THE NIGHT.

SABIE12 HAS INITIATED THE ULTIMATE BARGAIN!

TODAY IS THE “FINAL” DAY.

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM HEADMASTER MONOKUMA

Gooooooood morning, everyone!

This is a VERY special day. Perhaps, the most special one in the entire game!

First of all, because as of the time of this post's writing, I don't know what will be happening in it. For I have just sent a soup kill shot against Mr. Makoto Naegi, and whether this kill succeeds or not will decide what happens today. Now let's elaborate on the two possible paths:
- If Makoto is dead:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

- If Makoto is still alive:

Now it gets complicated. Assuming Makoto did his job and used his main ability, there should be only two names in today's lynch poll: Makoto and Monokuma. Each option has different effects on the game.

If you lynch me, I will die. This time, for real. You can take me down right here. But this does not mean you will win the game, dear students. Why? Because the mafia is still alive, that's why! I have recruited people into the mafia, and you will have to keep lynching until you take all the mafia down, or until they take you down. And most importantly: the rule saying only living players win is still up, so any players who are lynched or night killed along the path to beat the mafia will lose in the end.

Such is the choice of Hope: it is not a free meal, it's just the promise that it is possible to reach the light at the end of the tunnel if you work hard enough, with no guarantee that everyone will survive to see it.

But what if you choose to lynch Makoto? Well then, in that case, the game will end! And both town and mafia will win, along with me! We will all become a happy family full of Despair. Excluding Makoto, of course, because he'll be dead. But there is a... catch. You didn't think there wouldn't be a catch, did you? The thing is that I don't want anyone in Team Despair unless they are fully committed to it. Either you embrace the cause, or you are out. We are going to be doing a lot of wicked things outside of this school, after all, so I need people who mean it. So only the people who actually voted for the Makoto option will win the game with me. Everyone else will die.

Such is choice of despair: it allows you to anything you want and forget civilization forever, but first you need to abandon the things that once tethered you to it.

Oh, I bet a few of you are about to call me a liar! Smart ones, these ultimate students. Well, I can't prove you I am not a liar, but you just saw the host announcement. You know something is going on. Is it different from what I just presented? Is it the same? Is it ~mostly~the same? Maybe ask Mr. Naegi himself, I am sure he is not at risk of being soup killed anymore since only one of us will be alive after the day ends. He may actually have a different version! Otherwise, there is only way to find out, my dear students:

Choose Hope, or Despair. The easy way to victory, or the hard, and righteous, but risky path to a normal mafia win. It's your call.

So what is it gonna be? What is it gonna beeeeeeeee?

Have a good day, and I hope that, at the end of it, we are all in the same team!
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Re: [DAY 6] Ultimate Pain, Ultimate Suffering, Ultimate Despair, Ultimate Execution, Ultimate Death - DR:THH Mafia

Post by sprityo »

Day 6 has started, night actions are going out now.

Also be notified, all voting bonuses and negative effects are disabled for today
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Re: [DAY 6] Ultimate Pain, Ultimate Suffering, Ultimate Despair, Ultimate Execution, Ultimate Death - DR:THH Mafia

Post by Long Con »

Whaaaaaa
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

In addition: since this is your last day, you may role claim. But you may not share your role secrets
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Coooooo! (Hmm so Okosan is guessing that someone hit the bulletproof vest last night since nobirdie died)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

But if we choose hope, it's not the last day?
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

COO! COO! (If we choose hope there's no one alive to soup kill us either)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

[mention]Sloonei[/mention] Can you confirm Makoto's secret?
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Trustworthy Liberal »

Okosan wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:40 am COO! COO! (If we choose hope there's no one alive to soup kill us either)
This is true so i have to ask SABIE12 since you seem to be Makoto why did you start this did you gather enough info? Who are you talking with today?
there should be a reason for the final day to commence now?
Icon by: AgnesAr on DevientArt
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Also since a soup kill was done if i am correct there was no conversion last night.
Also Monokuma attempting to soup kill Makoto makes me assume Makoto wasn't converted
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:43 am Also since a soup kill was done if i am correct there was no conversion last night.
Also Monokuma attempting to soup kill Makoto makes me assume Makoto wasn't converted
COOOO! (Conversions stopped a long while ago)
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

sprityo wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:34 am In addition: since this is your last day, you may role claim. But you may not share your role secrets
Wait this means Kyoko can't do anything since everything is a secret for them...
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Coo! (Okosan means, DDL got caught day 2 so giving him the win here for free feels very meh to Okosan tbh)

[VOTE: DDL] aubergine
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:41 am @Sloonei Can you confirm Makoto's secret?
I cannot, but I have a slight hunch.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Coooooo! (Okosan's going to be honest though this seems like a pretty bad deal for Makoto. Because if we lynch DDL he almost certainly dies tonight or the next night due to him being confirmed town)
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Okosan wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:57 am Coooooo! (Okosan's going to be honest though this seems like a pretty bad deal for Makoto. Because if we lynch DDL he almost certainly dies tonight or the next night due to him being confirmed town)
Unless we have TP like in this big of a setup i would assume we do but i want to hear from Makoto honestly on what they think about this and what they can tell us from all those talking sessions they had this game
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Wait guys Makoto is night immune remember so they don't have to worry about death my mafia
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Coo! (Oh Okosan honestly forgot about any of Makoto's abilities besides the btsc thing)
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Am up for killing Monokuma and running this home but we gotta look at the big picture
Who do we lynch tomorrow, are people willing to keep dieing and losing the game for the few surviving town to win while those that help and have helped die. I am willing to continue with that in mind but i want to hear other's thoughts.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:56 am
Long Con wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:41 am @Sloonei Can you confirm Makoto's secret?
I cannot, but I have a slight hunch.
Never mind, I hadn’t read DDL’s announcement. I can’t confirm or deny any truth in there. But I knew Fayt/sabie was Makoto for a while. I passed the info about Junko along in BTSC and then Fayt revealed it in the thread the next day. I’m surprised DDL didn’t pick up on it, what a chump. :meany:

I recommend lynching DDL and proceeding with a semi-regular mafia game. I assume I’m still unable to vote?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Okosan wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:02 am Coo! (Oh Okosan honestly forgot about any of Makoto's abilities besides the btsc thing)
Yeah Makoto Wins from here on out if we lynch Monokuma.
(Unless he is mafia but i am confident he was Convert Immune because of todays event would be kinda stupid if he could be and Monokuma also attempted to Soup kill him last night.)
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Fayt told me he was immune to recruitment and I accepted that. This feels broken otherwise.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:05 am
Okosan wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:02 am Coo! (Oh Okosan honestly forgot about any of Makoto's abilities besides the btsc thing)
(Unless he is mafia but i am confident he was Convert Immune because of todays event would be kinda stupid if he could be and Monokuma also attempted to Soup kill him last night.)
Cooooooo! (Makoto would still lost theoretically if we kept mislynching)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

*Coo (Could still lose)
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Sloonei wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:07 am Fayt told me he was immune to recruitment and I accepted that. This feels broken otherwise.
Yeah i assumed he would be off game start so i think from a balance perspective just Makoto and Sakura Would have any resistance/Immunity any more seems like it would be to town sided possible Kyoko but they can't even claim any info today due to it all being hidden behind secrets.

Unless Makoto found out said info then we might have a stronger footing to continue the game.
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Okosan wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:08 am
Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:05 am
Cooooooo! (Makoto would still lost theoretically if we kept mislynching)
That is fair but i mean if we lynch mafia tommorow someone loses tonight (not counting monokuma)
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[mention]sabie12[/mention] can probably tell us what this all means
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Sloonei wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:12 am @sabie12 can probably tell us what this all means
Yeah i am gonna wait for that anwser before going much farther want as much info as possible before going to far here.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Confirmed that I’m still a non-voting tree. I recommend voting for DDL.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I told you all I like soup :shrug:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I am considering lynching Makoto :(
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”