Puhuhu
15%

Total votes: 13
Okosan
The Mark
Posts in topic: 278

Re: [Day 4] All•Star•Apologies - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by Okosan »

Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:02 pm I'll add my [VOTE: rej] aubergine because vote fuckery is clearly out there.
COO! COOOO! (In fact this post implies that you also sussed Rej, when apparently your other sus Okosan has been pushing Rej for multiple days now? How does that add up?)
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 196
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: [Day 5] 100 Mile Dash; Pain is a Junk Food Junkie - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by Long Con »

Yup. Your point? :shrug:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Okosan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:11 am
Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:02 pm I'll add my [VOTE: rej] aubergine because vote fuckery is clearly out there.
COO! COOOO! (In fact this post implies that you also sussed Rej, when apparently your other sus Okosan has been pushing Rej for multiple days now? How does that add up?)
You're not going to arrive at any tangible conclusion here besides some preordained tunnel-confirmation.
Okosan
The Mark

Re: [Day 5] 100 Mile Dash; Pain is a Junk Food Junkie - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Mafia

Post by Okosan »

COOOO! (The point being if Okosan was in your position and was town, and only had two scum reads of Okosan and Rej, Okosan would start to think it was a little weird that one of his scum reads have been pushing the other for at least half the game. On top of that Okosan would then actually be trying to push either of his scum reads early instead of just sitting around and sheeping one at the last second. Your words and sus just don't add up with your actions)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:13 am
Okosan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:11 am
You're not going to arrive at any tangible conclusion here besides some preordained tunnel-confirmation.
Coooo! (What are you talking about? Okosan checked this post to see if you had some valid reasons for sussing Rej more than Okosan (because that's what voting Rej and not going against Okosan means btw) but nope you're just worried about the votes getting messed up. If you actually given a post where you sussed Rej hard it would've looked more feasible for this to be your actual position)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Cooooooooo! (Btw there was a correct answer to the question Okosan was asking. If you sussed people on the counterwagon on TSP it would've looked better for you also. Sussing what is essentially just Okosan isn't the correct answer there)
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 322
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:03 am Whatever, I'll take that as a claim, now you can discuss about this. I think that there are 2 scum, and on even nights, junko's turn for attacking comes up. Scum can still multi-task, so I thought that when it is an even night, Junko hopped off me in order to roleblock the person that she'd decide to kill. Seems like a dumb theory because there are lots of variables like the bussing girl, but I can't explain why I got roleblocked only on odd nights.
It’s not uncommon to forbid double targeting here.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:04 am I am back to the initial PoE of Okosan / sig / sabie / sloonei

with sloonei being the flipped town. Seeing that I was right on 3 of my town reads, I thought that maybe I only hit the town out of that PoE, and we should've moved onwards with lynching there.
Sabie is a confident town read for me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 443
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

Sloonei, what's your opinion on LC - TH ?
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:10 pm Sloonei, what's your opinion on LC - TH ?
Like the two of them as a tandem?

As a rule I actively avoid trying to suss out partners before anyone has flipped scum. I think it leads to too many mistakes and confirmation biases. But neither of them needs to be town in this game right now. I an struggling to produce solid reads on most players because of the setup.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Nah, meant that individually
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:17 pm Nah, meant that individually
I suspect LC slightly more than TH, but at the same time I don’t remember anything TH has said this game.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 69
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Sig, LC, and sloonei are my town core at this point, I could vote for just about anyone else but I have no real strong suspicions, tho I probably never vote Ted at this point
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Though Ted's 180 on rej yesterday was questionable and I don't remember him explaining it
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

[VOTE: Sig ] aubergine

siggieeeeeeeeee
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:10 pm Though Ted's 180 on rej yesterday was questionable and I don't remember him explaining it
I didn't like how he used me to vote his counterwagon

and i trusted sloonei as well. tbh sloonei was more of a reason for voting him than anything else, but the final switch was based on that switch from rej specifically
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Okosan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:21 am Cooooooooo! (Btw there was a correct answer to the question Okosan was asking. If you sussed people on the counterwagon on TSP it would've looked better for you also. Sussing what is essentially just Okosan isn't the correct answer there)
Well I don't have the brain of a pigeon so I guess our minds work differently. Claiming that there's a correct answer is bull.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I really see this whole exercise as some sort of lame low-hanging fruit trap, which doesn't help my opinion of your alignment.

Tedxtr, I said I was roleblocked and you didn't seem to care, why don't you care about that anymore?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Because it was a theory involving setup spec and I’ll tunnel on it regardless

Because we can’t be that bad to not even land on one scum if it was a 3 man scum team

I think it’s just two

I already gave my explanation of why I asked who got roleblocked
ImageImageImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

[VOTE: Okosan] aubergine
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:07 pm
Okosan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:21 am Cooooooooo! (Btw there was a correct answer to the question Okosan was asking. If you sussed people on the counterwagon on TSP it would've looked better for you also. Sussing what is essentially just Okosan isn't the correct answer there)
Well I don't have the brain of a pigeon so I guess our minds work differently. Claiming that there's a correct answer is bull.
Coooo? (Sorry let Okosan rephrase. There were a variety of answers that would work there to lesson Okosan's susicion of you as what you claim your susses are would line up with your actions in thread. Saying your only main sus is Okosan makes no sense with how you voted and acted last day phase)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

*Coo (lessen)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Turnip Head wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:45 pm [VOTE: Okosan] aubergine
Coooooo! (Nice. First you sneak a vote on TSP and then when you realize no one is following your bad reasoning from yesterday you gave up and are pushing the easy wagon instead. Solid performance)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

COOOO! COO! (And Ted there's no reason to vote for Sig today. Today is very liable Lylo/Mylo so there should only be 2 wagons going otherwise the votes will get too split. Scum is obviously going to push an Okosan lynch and Okosan's just about positive that LC is scum. The only real way Okosan will switch is sef pres at this point. Which btw notice how Long Con's only sus is Okosan and LC hasn't even voted yet for some reason. Probably didn't want to look too eager or OMGUS-y)

Cooo! (Basically at least do this correctly and if you're town mislynch Okosan for the loss already because Okosan knows you're not going to reconsider your reads from day 2)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Okosan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:55 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:07 pm
Coooo? (Sorry let Okosan rephrase. There were a variety of answers that would work there to lesson Okosan's susicion of you as what you claim your susses are would line up with your actions in thread. Saying your only main sus is Okosan makes no sense with how you voted and acted last day phase)
You are my current main sus. That doesn't mean you've been there all game. Reads develop and change. And I didn't have anything particularly strong against Rej, but I don't have the ego to tell the thread that everyone's suspicion is wrong, and mine is right. I've been wrong too many times to be that way, and frankly my suspicion of you is pretty weak-ass as well. I voted Rej for the reason I said, and because I trust that there are better, more devoted town players than me, and that their suspicions might be more valid than my own.

Like I said, this line of thinking is not going to lead to a good conclusion. My playstyle here is pretty average for me. I'm not usually a strong detective, I'm more of a gut player. My gut says that your case against me is based on contrived conclusions, not logically solid ones, and that it's because you are bad.

And what's this talk about you being the "easy lynch"? Has anyone else even suspected you lately? You have a lot of votes today? Yesterday? This appeal to emotion doesn't help you in my eyes.

And I guess I missed tedxtr's explanation of asking about the roleblocks, so (since I just arrived home from work; was posting from work bathroom earlier) I should have a look. I thought I saw him telling roleblocked people to claim their roles. If that's true, huge red flag for me. No way I would tell my role, sounds like a great way to line up a big Soup Kill for Monokuma.

Even asking about roleblocks is suspicious, because it allows Monokuma to narrow down some things, since some roles have abilities that can be blocked, and some don't.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ok, got it:
tedxtr wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:03 am Whatever, I'll take that as a claim, now you can discuss about this. I think that there are 2 scum, and on even nights, junko's turn for attacking comes up. Scum can still multi-task, so I thought that when it is an even night, Junko hopped off me in order to roleblock the person that she'd decide to kill. Seems like a dumb theory because there are lots of variables like the bussing girl, but I can't explain why I got roleblocked only on odd nights.
How do you even know you are getting roleblocked, and how do you think Junko would know to roleblock you, assuming you have some great-to-block role?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Okosan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:58 pm
Coooooo! (Nice. First you sneak a vote on TSP and then when you realize no one is following your bad reasoning from yesterday you gave up and are pushing the easy wagon instead. Solid performance)
Again, how are you "the easy wagon"?? You've had ONE other vote, from ted, on Day 2. Who else is suspecting you?
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:54 pm Like I said, this line of thinking is not going to lead to a good conclusion. My playstyle here is pretty average for me. I'm not usually a strong detective, I'm more of a gut player. My gut says that your case against me is based on contrived conclusions, not logically solid ones, and that it's because you are bad.
Cooooo! (RIP your gut feelings then)
Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:54 pm And what's this talk about you being the "easy lynch"? Has anyone else even suspected you lately? You have a lot of votes today? Yesterday? This appeal to emotion doesn't help you in my eyes.
Coo! Coooo! (Uh people have literally been throwing around the idea of Okosan being scum the entire game but no one's decided to push it too hard besides Ted. What are you even talking about that Okosan isn't an easy lynch? Plus if Ted is town the game is essentially lost already anyways barring some secret or vote power situation. Ted WILL lynch Okosan at some point because he refuses to reevaluate. Scum is going to push Okosan eventually and keep Ted alive just for that)

Cooooo! (If Ted is scum we still have a chance, but Okosan doesn't even want to look at Ted right now because you've been mega scum)
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:04 pm
Okosan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:58 pm
Again, how are you "the easy wagon"?? You've had ONE other vote, from ted, on Day 2. Who else is suspecting you?
Cooooo! (At least half this game is excluding Okosan as town. You're crazy if you don't think Okosan is an easy push)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

So, the baddies are keeping you on the back burner until it's time to strike, then.
Okosan
The Mark

Post by Okosan »

COOOOO! (Heck TH just vote for Okosan with literally no explanation or no prior sus (that Okosan at least remembers off the top of his head) and nobirdie has even questioned it)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Okosan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:18 pm COOOOO! (Heck TH just vote for Okosan with literally no explanation or no prior sus (that Okosan at least remembers off the top of his head) and nobirdie has even questioned it)
I agree; an explanation is necessary from [mention]Turnip Head[/mention] .
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Well I would say that okosan has been attempting to steer the thread most game, like he's trying us how to think. Idk that this makes him bad necessarily but it is manipulative. My working theory is that he was recruited around night 2 before a brief lull in participation, and that after going quiet he's been trying to mimic his playstyle from earlier in the game, but with limited success imo cuz I've been getting not great vibes lately.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 108

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:01 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:23 am I might have been role blocked.
I need like a full-on claim.
If I would be told then no if not then I think so
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Were you told you were roleblocked, tedxtr?
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Man this game hurts my brain. Tough to come in, in the middle of this one. I am trying to read through ISOs of all the people who are still alive to see if I can catch anything useful. So I am slowly starting to piece together what's happened so far.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Trustworthy Liberal »

Okay i am lost I've gone over the game and am still uncertion on so many facts of this game like i can piece together what roles are from just my knowledge of the game IE what i've been doing all game but currently i like parts of most peoples ISO's.

Every night i hope to see a bad kill from the mafia or a town vig but we haven't seen any which is disappointing in the least.

Don't get me wrong i enjoy the flavor but god are conversions hard to figure out (most likely a thing i'll avoid in the future)
Icon by: AgnesAr on DevientArt
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 123

Post by sig »

[VOTE: okosan] aubergine

Agree with TH, and between him me or LC I m leaning most towards him right now.
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I genuinely have no idea who I would want to lynch.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I think sabie and Trustworthy Liberal would be my two most trusted players though. After that I am at least a little bit skeptical of all y'all.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:59 pm I genuinely have no idea who I would want to lynch.
This is me right now also but you don't have a vote and i do.

this is killing me as i keep thinking we haven't punished a single blackened (Despair.)
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:03 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:59 pm I genuinely have no idea who I would want to lynch.

this is killing me as i keep thinking we haven't punished a single blackened (Despair.)
What are the best reasons to town read everybody remaining?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Trustworthy Liberal
Drug Dealer

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:15 pm

Only some have great but everyone has a towny start to the game in my eyes which makes it harder for me to correctly place when people changed sides since they are more of a neutral then a mafia.

Long Con is someone i would vote out based on today honestly but i keep second guessing my reads because of it being conversions. Arg my brain hurts.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

sig wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:54 pm
sig wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:52 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:30 pm I’ll push us forward a little more because this day phase is not progressing with the energy I’d hoped:
Junko (the nightly roleblocker) is actually Mukuro Ikusaba. They were automatically recruited night 1, they know monukuma’s identity, share his win condition, and reveals as civilian upon death. They also have or had a 1-shot nightkill to be used at any time during the game.

This is why I say it’s “possible” Jack was actually mafia.

This means that the first person to be recruited was essentially mafia from the beginning. They may not necessarily have known DDL was their partner/boss at the time, but they were aware that they’d be recruited from the outset. I have been looking at player ISOs to see who demonstrated an apparent eagerness to understand the recruitment mechanisms and such: anyone who appeared quizzical about that was probably not the auto-recruit.

But it’s also possible that this player is already dead and flipped civilian. We can’t really know without other secrets coming into play to help us out.
There goes my there aren't really any mafia members just a shit ton of LMS people with one kill shot running around. :shrug:
Okay, I'm lying I still like 20% believe that's a possibility and Bearo's win is either kill everyone, maybe with Ikusabe as partner or something along those lines. Which is why he has a soup kill.

Linki: I'm not opposed to a Okosan lynch, but I'm not really seeing an overwhelming reason to vote for him.

I'd say if TSP doesn't flip based off the night actions then maybe he'd be worth going for.
sig wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:57 pm [VOTE: okosan] aubergine

Agree with TH, and between him me or LC I m leaning most towards him right now.

Just curious if anything in particular stuck out to you to go from being iffy on it to voting okason.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:30 pm

Only some have great but everyone has a towny start to the game in my eyes which makes it harder for me to correctly place when people changed sides since they are more of a neutral then a mafia.

Long Con is someone i would vote out based on today honestly but i keep second guessing my reads because of it being conversions. Arg my brain hurts.
Everyone in the game was town at the start. Who's declined since then? And who are the players with strong reasons attached to them?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Okosan wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:08 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:54 pm Like I said, this line of thinking is not going to lead to a good conclusion. My playstyle here is pretty average for me. I'm not usually a strong detective, I'm more of a gut player. My gut says that your case against me is based on contrived conclusions, not logically solid ones, and that it's because you are bad.
Cooooo! (RIP your gut feelings then)
Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:54 pm And what's this talk about you being the "easy lynch"? Has anyone else even suspected you lately? You have a lot of votes today? Yesterday? This appeal to emotion doesn't help you in my eyes.
Coo! Coooo! (Uh people have literally been throwing around the idea of Okosan being scum the entire game but no one's decided to push it too hard besides Ted. What are you even talking about that Okosan isn't an easy lynch? Plus if Ted is town the game is essentially lost already anyways barring some secret or vote power situation. Ted WILL lynch Okosan at some point because he refuses to reevaluate. Scum is going to push Okosan eventually and keep Ted alive just for that)

Cooooo! (If Ted is scum we still have a chance, but Okosan doesn't even want to look at Ted right now because you've been mega scum)
Maybe it's just me having missed something in the game so far but this post makes no sense to me.
~Darren Shan~
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

Also why is tony voting for DDL?
~Darren Shan~
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Trustworthy Liberal wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:30 pm

Why based on today? Okosan's case? His case is basically accusing me of being exactly like you and Sloonei here: I don't have any strong suspects.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sabie12 wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:56 pm Also why is tony voting for DDL?
Maybe we should all vote for DDL. What if he has only one lynch survival? I mean... that IS a far more common role power than UNLIMITED lynch survival.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DDL voted - for himself - but hasn't posted today. [mention]Dragon D. Luffy[/mention] are you silenced?

Return to “Previous Side Missions”