Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Re: All My Circuits the Mafia Game [Day 3]

Post by sabie12 »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:04 pm
sabie12 wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:00 pm
sig wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:49 pm
Tedexter wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:42 pm He was the second voter

Plus he’s got swag

And by the way, Dom, there were a lot of stuff that made you scum. The “in your face thing” was barely adding any value to the case.

I think I can read you fairly easy though, so I’ll be glad to put your theory to the test and you can always prove me wrong.

But your little outburst is also from scum mentality, “yeah i’m scum but the reasons you’re calling me scum for absolutely suck”

Interesting is that you and Epi both focused on that more than the other points. You are triggered by that and Epi tried to focus on that to tip me off. Hmmmmm.

I will be back later with probably a huge case on who the other scum are and the towns etc etc

Good job towns
No 100% Mac will hard bus and has done nothing to earn civ credit. Like at all. Especially considering he was always net -1 Epi switched off me prior to which I voted for Dom.

Once you take into vote manipulation I was a sealing vote there, while Mac dropped an early vote and wasn't around for EOD it doesn't clear him at all or really Creature as much. The only one coming out looking great is Sab since she was active when he was lynched. I don't agree with calling locktown so early especially when he could take a negative vote.

I;ll also stand with Epi here since from a Meta stand point he always has the in your face style. That's how he plays as both civ/mafia ask anyone familiar with his meta.

I'm curious why you immediately turn to Epi and not nova who was actively trying to build a counter wagon.
Epi is sometimes hard to read but one thing I do know that he has said is if he's bad he would never intentionally bus the godfather member of the team. He could have tried harder to stop doms lynch but he was pretty whatever about it. He didn't vote him but he didn't really fight super hard against it. At the moment I'm moreso leaning a town read on epi still.

Mac and dom on the other hand have bussed and voted teammates in past games I've played with them.
See the objective of bussing is to gain cred for the lynch. I voted for Dom because of some other person's argument (I can't even remember who) then went back to forgetting that I was playing. So what you're accusing me of is not just bussing, but wifom bussing.
Yeah that sounds like a typical mac thing. Welcome back to remembering your playing this game.
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 120

Re: All My Circuits the Mafia Game [Night 3]

Post by sabie12 »

Gah you're*
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 393

Post by novaselinenever »

sabie12 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:59 pm
Tedexter wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:43 pm Inb4 the team is something like sabie12, Nova and Dom

I gotta flip rej first though
Why are you including me in this?
Lmao
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 36

Post by MacDougall »

sabie12 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:02 pm

Plus he’s got swag

And by the way, Dom, there were a lot of stuff that made you scum. The “in your face thing” was barely adding any value to the case.

I think I can read you fairly easy though, so I’ll be glad to put your theory to the test and you can always prove me wrong.

But your little outburst is also from scum mentality, “yeah i’m scum but the reasons you’re calling me scum for absolutely suck”

Interesting is that you and Epi both focused on that more than the other points. You are triggered by that and Epi tried to focus on that to tip me off. Hmmmmm.

I will be back later with probably a huge case on who the other scum are and the towns etc etc

Good job towns
No 100% Mac will hard bus and has done nothing to earn civ credit. Like at all. Especially considering he was always net -1 Epi switched off me prior to which I voted for Dom.

Once you take into vote manipulation I was a sealing vote there, while Mac dropped an early vote and wasn't around for EOD it doesn't clear him at all or really Creature as much. The only one coming out looking great is Sab since she was active when he was lynched. I don't agree with calling locktown so early especially when he could take a negative vote.

I;ll also stand with Epi here since from a Meta stand point he always has the in your face style. That's how he plays as both civ/mafia ask anyone familiar with his meta.

I'm curious why you immediately turn to Epi and not nova who was actively trying to build a counter wagon.
Epi is sometimes hard to read but one thing I do know that he has said is if he's bad he would never intentionally bus the godfather member of the team. He could have tried harder to stop doms lynch but he was pretty whatever about it. He didn't vote him but he didn't really fight super hard against it. At the moment I'm moreso leaning a town read on epi still.

Mac and dom on the other hand have bussed and voted teammates in past games I've played with them.
See the objective of bussing is to gain cred for the lynch. I voted for Dom because of some other person's argument (I can't even remember who) then went back to forgetting that I was playing. So what you're accusing me of is not just bussing, but wifom bussing.
Yeah that sounds like a typical mac thing. Welcome back to remembering your playing this game.
I don't get it.
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 267
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:58 pm
Tedexter wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:43 pm Inb4 the team is something like sabie12, Nova and Dom

I gotta flip rej first though
This is almost always a scum post.
:clap:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Rej still scum though
ImageImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:06 pm
sabie12 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:02 pm

Plus he’s got swag

Good job towns

I don't get it.
I was referring to the placing a vote and forgetting about the game. Like you're usually kinda in and out because of the time difference thing.
~Darren Shan~
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 190

Post by Epignosis »

I am vaguely, almost 100% positive Dom wasn't thrown under the bus in this instance.

Maybe one teammate got in on the action later on (perhaps sig out of necessity perhaps), but I agree the other names are clean.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 144
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Tedexter wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:02 pm Yo sprit, your alignment can really help us solve the puzzle here. Can you make any form of subjective analysis, aka reading people?

VCA’s sure are good thing but they are meant to channel your focuse, it doesn’t give you the scum on the platter, it just gives you a direction. Can you try and read, hmmm...Sig, for example?
I can try, yes. Today feels like a good day to get things done so once I’m off work I’ll sit down on my laptop for the first time this week and take a crack at sig.

After I do Sabie if course
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:47 pm I am vaguely, almost 100% positive Dom wasn't thrown under the bus in this instance.

Maybe one teammate got in on the action later on (perhaps sig out of necessity perhaps), but I agree the other names are clean.
Epi answer my universe defining question please
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Rej
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 188

Post by Rej »

Tedexter wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:23 pm
Rej wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:36 pm How satisfying to see mafia got caught, I just peeked in and saw Dom got voted up.
Sry for not being here in time and slendering the EoD, I was with a friend and then we gamed together. I didn't felt on making a case.
@Rej didn’t feel like making a case on who? Dom?

Also, how do you feel about Nova town reading you based off those reasons? Do you think he’s TMIng you or is his reasoning justified? Do you see your town game like that?
novas feels genuine, I think he is reading me correctly with arguments and consider this please if I shall flip town, because this could make novas lock town if he really is trying to understand me and reflect my civ aspects, because I don't know how I play as civ or scum. I like confusing myself :shrug:
ImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 201
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:00 pm can we do GTH or something?
Not during the night
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sprityo wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:30 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:47 pm I am vaguely, almost 100% positive Dom wasn't thrown under the bus in this instance.

Yes, you should worship me, but not in the disturbing ways you described. Hot sauces and gifts of money will suffice.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:40 pm
sprityo wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:30 pm

Yes, you should worship me, but not in the disturbing ways you described. Hot sauces and gifts of money will suffice.
I only have salt and some pocket lint, will that suffice?

Also tell me whether there’s scum in mac/sig based off the chance of scum not voting day 1 or not look at my last votals post for details
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm reading back. I was giving an impromptu piano lesson. I'll respond soon.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Tedexter wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:06 am Ok, even if Epi has had a fucked up EoD, I still don't have enough confidence to lock him as scum. At least not at a higher level than Rej. I think he could've just had a horrible EoD as a town that didn't really read anything. This decision is helped by how Dom piggybacked off Epignosis' case and (from my PoV) was trying to gain his trust. If Rej is scum like I think he is, then look at their interactions and then look at the interactions Dom and Epi had with each other. It's like direct opposites. If he's scum with Rej, he looks to be as disassociated with scum partners as possible and he focuses more on producing anti-spew posts when he's actually talking with them. I don't think Dom had the balls to associate himself that much with Epi. From inductive reasoning, where you're looking for patterns in behaviour, if he acted one way with Rej and another way with Epi, it doesn't really make sense.

I think he just wanted to gain his trust and look like town to Epi, maybe because he respects him or whatever. Not relevant. Point is he was cozying up to him in a way that a scum does with someone that is recognised as a competent town.
But...

but...

I didn't have a horrible end of Day.

I had a great one. :noble:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:09 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:50 am
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:03 am Mac bussing makes no fucking sense here, and he's been town as fuck throughout the game before this. This should lock creature and the PoE is down to Sig, Enrique and Sprit.
Let's see how "town as fuck" Mac has been. Shall we?

He has sixteen posts (Hell, I have 87). So this shouldn't take long.
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:14 am yoooo im town
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:14 pmStill town
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:25 am Sup fellow townies?
All right then.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:27 am
Epignosis wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:13 pm I like to play this game:

Let us assume therealet is bad (as many are).

Who are his teammates and why?

I say [VOTE: Enrique] aubergine because you should know why if you've read my posts.
Enrique is definitely someone who if they are scum is capable of being lynched. I'm always pretty cozy with an Enri wagon. Nice guy though.
This is the first noteworthy post. It says absolutely nothing.

"definitely someone who if they are scum is capable of being lynched."

Thank you, Mac. Thank you ever so much for that delightful and educational insight.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:40 pm I just voted there to see what the votes were like. Should I not be voting Nanook? Is he towny townpants?
I have no real issue with this except that Mac could have taken a few minutes to make up his own mind.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 7:02 pm Oi so what's the hypnotoad about?
:shrug:
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:00 pm Yeah sig needs a noose
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:54 pm Why does the fact that I am not doing much to go off of interest you so much that you need to say it?
Because you're "town as fuck," Mac!
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:00 pm I am so tired
Me too, brother.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:09 pmwhere?
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:14 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:13 pm Hate red herrings.

Still want to lynch Enrique.
But it's night. We cannot do it!
Good to know.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:16 pm
Enrique wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:15 pm jfc sorry, I just got home and it's been a busy few days. I'm unaccustomed to the fast pace of mafia. I am some pages behind (not too many) and will make an effort to catch up tomorrow.
I am unaccustomed to the poop and the butt
"Town as fuck" folks.
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:54 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:38 am The answer is that mac needs to die, I still think creature needs to die, and Epi convinced me on nova. If one of those is wrong I’ll have to make a POE and that sounds like a lot of work tbh, so I’m just gonna stick to those names.
But I am town. I don't think me dying is a good thing. Unless I get night killed.

I'm happy to get night killed though so I do encourage the scum to kill me because I am secretly solving the game really good like and just about have the whole thing wrapped up in a neat little package. You shouldn't risk leaving me alive.
Let's see how you fared.
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:56 am Nova, Dom, Epi, Nanook are all town. We should make a pile.
Um...
MacDougall wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:57 am Tedexter, Creature, Sig, Sabie12. Lynch this pile and win.
Um...
novaselinenever wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:03 am Mac bussing makes no fucking sense here, and he's been town as fuck throughout the game before this. This should lock creature and the PoE is down to Sig, Enrique and Sprit.
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 1:47 am Ha

Hahahahaha

Hahahahahahahahaha
Interesting decision you've made here. So you're on Sig's side?
I made no decision and I'm on no one's side. You ignored the context.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I didn't see your question sprityo.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sprityo if you're asking me about your colorful shit I really don't know. My brain doesn't function that way.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

sprityo wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:50 am Day one is interesting.

What sounds more likely- everyone who didn’t vote is town

Or at least one person who didn’t vote is scum?
This one epi
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sprityo wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:42 am
sprityo wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:50 am Day one is interesting.

What sounds more likely- everyone who didn’t vote is town

Or at least one person who didn’t vote is scum?
This one epi
Do me a favor.

Quote me a post and ask me a question about it. That would help me.

And I promise I will answer.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Re: All My Circuits the Mafia Game [Day 1]

Post by sprityo »

Epi, given the votes for day 1, (disregard colors):
sprityo wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:48 am
sprityo wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:36 pm Day 1:
Creature (2) - Enrique, Nanook
Long Con (2) - TonyStarkPrime, Creature
Tedexter (1) - Novaseline
therealet (3) - Epi, Dom, Sabie
TonyStarkPrime (2) - Tedexter, Rej
No Lynch (1) - Sprityo
No vote: Long Con, Mac, Sig, therealet

Day 2:
NANOOK (2) - Mac, Creature
Rej (1) - Tedexter
Sig (1) - Nova
therealet (6) - NANOOK, Epi, Sig, Dom, Sabie, Rej
Not voting: Sprityo, therealet, Enrique

Day 3:
Dom (5) - Tedexter, Mac, Creature, Sabie, Sig
Enrique (1) - Epignosis
Nova (1) - NANOOK
Sig (2) - Nova, Dom
Not Voting: sprityo, Enrique, Rej
fixed colors and added my town reads in cyan
1. Would you find it more likely that there is scum in Mac/Sig or that both of them are town?

Also to note- they both voted for Dom this last day phase. Me personally, I believe Tedexter and Creature to be town. So having both Mac and Sig also be town in that situation narrows down whether Dom was bussed or not.

2. Second question, how does that reflect on Sabie?

I brought up earlier how she has been on all the wagons of people who got lynched (or should’ve got lynched in the case of day 1)
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief

Post by sabie12 »

So spirityo is suspecting me because I actually participated rather than choosing to not do anything and fly under the radar.
Can't do any vote analysis on him because he has chosen not to vote for anyone the entire game.
~Darren Shan~
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 36

Post by MacDougall »

Sprityo seems to be chasing bullshit angles like flailing ass cum.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Haha you’re both upset because I’m doing my normal hunting shtick and it’s probably right
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

It’s a simple numbers problem. I just only have half the answer so far
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 301

Post by Creature »

Kinda bullshit this night is taking longer than it should
Creature
Made Man

Re: All My Circuits the Mafia Game [Day 1]

Post by Creature »

sprityo wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 1:38 am Epi, given the votes for day 1, (disregard colors):
sprityo wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:48 am
sprityo wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:36 pm Day 1:
Creature (2) - Enrique, Nanook
Long Con (2) - TonyStarkPrime, Creature
Tedexter (1) - Novaseline
therealet (3) - Epi, Dom, Sabie
TonyStarkPrime (2) - Tedexter, Rej
No Lynch (1) - Sprityo
No vote: Long Con, Mac, Sig, therealet

Day 2:
NANOOK (2) - Mac, Creature
Rej (1) - Tedexter
Sig (1) - Nova
therealet (6) - NANOOK, Epi, Sig, Dom, Sabie, Rej
Not voting: Sprityo, therealet, Enrique

Day 3:
Dom (5) - Tedexter, Mac, Creature, Sabie, Sig
Enrique (1) - Epignosis
Nova (1) - NANOOK
Sig (2) - Nova, Dom
Not Voting: sprityo, Enrique, Rej
fixed colors and added my town reads in cyan
1. Would you find it more likely that there is scum in Mac/Sig or that both of them are town?

Also to note- they both voted for Dom this last day phase. Me personally, I believe Tedexter and Creature to be town. So having both Mac and Sig also be town in that situation narrows down whether Dom was bussed or not.

2. Second question, how does that reflect on Sabie?

I brought up earlier how she has been on all the wagons of people who got lynched (or should’ve got lynched in the case of day 1)
lolwhat
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Why are you pulling the mr obvious here?
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Tedexter
Creature/Mac
Sabie/Mac
Sig

Vote order from yesterday. Mac voted sometimes before or after creature or sabie.

mac never publicly voted for dom. night 2 dom was in his town pile. gave a half assed reason why he voted dom

just things to know :mafia:

----------------------

Sabie still seems noncommital even after saying she plays more aggressive as the game moves forward. I think we have plenty of information to start really hardlining people given the flips, the votes, and 2 nights of night actions. I haven't exactly put forward any damning evidence to say that she's bad aside from my vote analysis (which is hardly telling) and yet im met with resistance???? Odd. Sabie has kept Nova, Creature, and Epi as town since the first day because "they are playing like their town selves." which will not cut it for me in my book. The bulk of her interactions are with sig. She has not mentioned enrique at all this game, not in a single post. I dont know if that means anything but i found it interesting. Overall I'm uninspired so far is really it. Sabie could very well be bad, she has only a few instances of talking about/to Dom. Hypothetically- would sabie have voted for Dom if Tedexter hadn't pointed it out to her?
sabie12 wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:19 pm
Tedexter wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:14 pm Sabie why aren't you voting Dom if he's so anti-town?
I've been at work intermittently checking this. Read through him again gave him a chance to respond. Eh He doesn't seem too different from his last game where he was bad aside from doing a lot more quoting of other posts.

[VOTE: dom] aubergine
Im not opposed to lynching sabie. She looks to be my best lead outside of my voting theory.

-----------------------------

Sig has a surprising amount of posts this game, more than im used to seeing from him at least.

Sig's initial reads
sig wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:48 pm Nova, Rej, Epi, and Tex aren't on my list today. But, one is probably a mafia member.
Creature I'm getting some negative pings from, but they're gut.
Sab/Dom are playing within their normal Civ meta.
Nanook isn't playing the same way he was last game on here were he was mafia, but that doesn't absolve him since i'd imagine you'd switch meta up a bit.
Mac/TSP/LC are all null right now
Real is a scum lean, other people have summarized it nicely, but I also really dislike his reaction to me comparing how I'd do something as scum to how other people would act.

linki: That to, it's generally agreed that No lynch is always a bad option.

It's probably NAI. Other than that, Sig reads pretty well to me. He expresses his thoughts clearly and input his opinion without being vague. He has some sort of hangup with nanook and nova, but he looks perfectly fine to me. If I had to pick between say Mac or Sig to be lynched I would pick Mac

[mention]Tedexter[/mention] is this what you were looking for?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Creature wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:56 am Why are you pulling the mr obvious here?
:confused2: huh?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

oh, well yeah. It is obvious you guys look town. but i'm not saying anything is concrete because it's mafia

is that a problem?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

sprityo wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:59 am
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:56 am Why are you pulling the mr obvious here?
:confused2: huh?
Right, there's sabie still

but I don't know what were you trying to aim for
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

sprityo wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:59 am Mac voted sometimes before or after creature or sabie.
It was before me

Not sure if he changed his vote some time later though
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Also I think you colored Dom green in sig's reads while saying sig's reads were good
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Sprityo’s either town or sk, take it or leave it and I’m probably never coming back to this read.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Anyone wanna try and explain to me what the Hypnotoad could do? I thought neutrals were supposed to kill every night but so far I think it’s safe to say there weren’t any nks coming from their side. Deciding this is beneficial towards figuring their wincon and whether we should prioritize looking for a toad as well or just focus on mafia.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Like what do indie roles usually have as a wincon on this site?
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Creature wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:22 am Also I think you colored Dom green in sig's reads while saying sig's reads were good
did I? i meant to color him red :doh:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Tedexter wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:51 am Like what do indie roles usually have as a wincon on this site?
LMS, recruitment, or something very specific typically related to the character.

if I had to guess, Hypnotoad has to recruit or "hypnotize" people

maybe something like "visit half the living players in the game by the time the game ends"
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

(have no idea how there are no meme videos for that)
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

oh wait it ends in 3 hours. i can handle that.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 45
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I plan on starting Day at 4 PM EST (a little over 2 hours from now), if there are no objections. This won’t be the normal deadline time moving forward, it’ll just be for this phase.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: All My Circuits Polls

Post by Sloonei »

Day 3
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Night 3

[Scene: Calculon and Monique's fourth wedding, aboard a yacht. Officiated by a Priest, Bender and Boxy Robot as groomsbots.]

Priest: And do you, Calculon, take this fembot as your lawfully coded wife?

Caluclon: I d...

[Enter Antonio, on a jetski]

Antonio: Father wait! For there is a terrible secret you must know about...

Calculon: Yes, yes, I know. A terrible secret about Monique. I...

Antonio: No father! A terrible secret about that priest! He's actually a killbot, sent here to assassinate Bender!

Boxy Robot: Beepbeepbeepbeepbeep...

Bender: Neat.

Priest: [Transforming into Killbot] Bite my shiny metal gun!

[Calculon lunges at the Killbot, disarming him. Together with Bender and Monique, they overpower him and throw him overboard to the delight of the crowd. End Scene]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I don't get it," said Bender off camera, "Was that guy even a character on the show?"

"Don't ask questions," was the only answer he got.

Macdougall has been killed. He was the Priest, civilian rogue doctor.
It is Day 4. You have 24 hours to lynch somebody.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Re: All My Circuits the Mafia Game [Day 4]

Post by tedxtr »

K I lied. I was hoping they'd target someone like nanook / enrique after my analysis, but since I didn't have someone to back me up, that plan was bad.

Rej is good. Don't lynch him.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

I think we go after sig today.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

[mention]sprityo[/mention] now with the description of priest being "immune to hypnotoad" what do you think? he also gives immunity to someone else on n3, which was last night.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”