Total votes: 19
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 803
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 10]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

[mention]juliets[/mention]

I'm going to need you to cancel your vacation because Pawn, Quin, Colin and LLD are all barely playing and the Radishes, 112 and I are going to be bored without you.

In other news, after looking at the role list, I'm taking back my agreement with the "independent cop and independent were always at the same level" idea. We've spent about half the game at DL1 so those roles would be together anyway. Plus, clearing a player of being the independent isn't worthless/bastard.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

So I isoed LLD and it turns out, she's got multiple personalities.

That's not a snarky comment. She's literally signing one of four different names for the top half of her iso. XD

Anyway, she spent the whole game tunneling townies, mostly Nutella. All I'm getting out of this is she's not the one who killed Nutella because if she could, LLD would have done it way earlier.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Inception [Hypnagogic Phase]

Quin wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:43 pm
Evenstar wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:39 pm Hey Nutella, Macdougall - who from the syndicate contingent should I be watching out for here?
in which i break from my ISOthing of my Mac Group to point out this post and proclaim wholeheartedly that evenstar is bad and should be lynched immediately

[VOTE: evenstar] aubergine
This is one of Quin's first posts. He's still town.
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 85

Post by ColinIsCool »

Pawn or Radishes imho.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

ColinIsCool wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:45 pm Pawn or Radishes imho.
As 3P or wolf and why?
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 280

Post by 112 »

cocky wolf post right here
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

112 wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:13 pm
cocky wolf post right here
as an expert of cocky wolf posts, i should know

also think he's tmiing in an abstract sort of way here i don't know how to convey
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

[mention]ColinIsCool[/mention] - why did you vote quin last round again?
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:56 am @juliets

I'm going to need you to cancel your vacation because Pawn, Quin, Colin and LLD are all barely playing and the Radishes, 112 and I are going to be bored without you.

In other news, after looking at the role list, I'm taking back my agreement with the "independent cop and independent were always at the same level" idea. We've spent about half the game at DL1 so those roles would be together anyway. Plus, clearing a player of being the independent isn't worthless/bastard.
haha so sorry, that would be hard to explain to my mom.

Ok I'm here now and will start looking at some things posted earlier.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Regarding LLD, I see that Mac didn't vote for scum on Days 1, 5, 6, 7, 8 so I'm inclined to say that LLD, whom he voted for on Day 9, is town.

Regarding Pawn, besides the Michelle TR, on Day 5 he voted Hyena with Mac and Evenstar. They were the only 3 on Hyena that day and I don't think 3 scum would have voted there.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I should have said this in the last post but I think my scum pool has narrowed to Colin or Quin.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Does anyone know what Quin meant by the post that he was implying something? I'm mostly interested in if we can surmise something about his role.
Quin wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:57 pm okay but like i wanted to lynch iaafr first so it's technically not a NO U right? #gotem

in which iaafr had TMI that TSP was dead and town and planned on Day 2 to use that to drive a lynch against me

[VOTE: iaafr] aubergine
Quin wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:58 pm and yes i am implying something in that post

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I'm somewhat lost when it comes to who to suspect as the independent.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 595

Post by Master Radishes »

juliets wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:17 pm I'm somewhat lost when it comes to who to suspect as the independent.
Yeah, I'm finding it hard. I want to clear you and Jack based on activity/engagement, but it's all a bit WIFOMy. On my home site we don't usally have 3Ps anymore and most players are a bit slanky so you'd just look for a certain medium level of engagement.

But that leaves basically everyone else as an option here, so... :shrug:
Master Radishes
Hitman

juliets wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:55 pm Regarding LLD, I see that Mac didn't vote for scum on Days 1, 5, 6, 7, 8 so I'm inclined to say that LLD, whom he voted for on Day 9, is town.

Regarding Pawn, besides the Michelle TR, on Day 5 he voted Hyena with Mac and Evenstar. They were the only 3 on Hyena that day and I don't think 3 scum would have voted there.
My only caveat to this line of thinking would be that I distinctly remember Eva saying 'come on, vote Hyena' or something like that to Elephant in the final minutes. Openwolfing, basically. So it feels like there was scum discussion about it being a strategy to save Elephant. And I think Pawn and Mac were both on that wagon well before Eva was, so maybe she was intending to stay off it but decided last minute to join to save a scummate. There were others on Hyena who switched off as well, I think. It was a pretty hectic EoD as I recall.

Basically, you might be right, but I don't think it clears Pawn necessarily. Maybe not worth lynching today, though?
Master Radishes
Hitman

I'm coming around to Quin as a lynch, actually. He could definitely be scum. He could definitely be 3P. He's done nothing of note, which means he'll be impossible to resolve going into any LYLO situation.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:09 pm
Evenstar wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:39 pm Hey Nutella, Macdougall - who from the syndicate contingent should I be watching out for here?
in which i break from my ISOthing of my Mac Group to point out this post and proclaim wholeheartedly that evenstar is bad and should be lynched immediately

Eh. Some wolves bus early for later towncred. Dunno that it clears him at all, unless it's a meta read on wolf!Quin.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:56 am In other news, after looking at the role list, I'm taking back my agreement with the "independent cop and independent were always at the same level" idea. We've spent about half the game at DL1 so those roles would be together anyway. Plus, clearing a player of being the independent isn't worthless/bastard.
Yeah, maybe. I do think there was some thought about which roles are in which level, though, i.e. Vig remaining in DL1 (so their targets die) or sprityo going to Limbo as 'vote detector'. So it's possible the two roles at least started D2 in the same level, but maybe weren't always together.

It's circumstantial more than a hard reason to determine someone's alignment, though. Same as suggesting there were x mafia in each level.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:06 pm Anyway, she spent the whole game tunneling townies, mostly Nutella. All I'm getting out of this is she's not the one who killed Nutella because if she could, LLD would have done it way earlier.
I'm wondering if the nutella kill wasn't 3P? TL said it was, since he was the Vig and knew it wasn't him. But there hasn't been a similar kill since.

Maybe the mafia got an extra kill for 'winning' Limbo or something. Not sure why they'd spend it on nutella, though.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:03 pm
juliets wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:55 pm Regarding LLD, I see that Mac didn't vote for scum on Days 1, 5, 6, 7, 8 so I'm inclined to say that LLD, whom he voted for on Day 9, is town.

My only caveat to this line of thinking would be that I distinctly remember Eva saying 'come on, vote Hyena' or something like that to Elephant in the final minutes. Openwolfing, basically. So it feels like there was scum discussion about it being a strategy to save Elephant. And I think Pawn and Mac were both on that wagon well before Eva was, so maybe she was intending to stay off it but decided last minute to join to save a scummate. There were others on Hyena who switched off as well, I think. It was a pretty hectic EoD as I recall.

Basically, you might be right, but I don't think it clears Pawn necessarily. Maybe not worth lynching today, though?
Ok that's another way of looking at it. I'll keep it in mind.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:06 pm

Eh. Some wolves bus early for later towncred. Dunno that it clears him at all, unless it's a meta read on wolf!Quin.
I guess for me that Quin post comes off as "I was doing my thing and then I saw that Eva post and must stop and say she is absolutely scum". I know he could have faked that but that kind of fakiness isn't what I usually see from Quin.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

juliets wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:28 pm

I guess for me that Quin post comes off as "I was doing my thing and then I saw that Eva post and must stop and say she is absolutely scum". I know he could have faked that but that kind of fakiness isn't what I usually see from Quin.
If you're invoking meta on Quin, okay. But I definitely know players who feel it necessary to call out teammates D1 because they have TMI about them and want to look good.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Maybe we just lynch Jack because he always brags about being unlynchable.
Master Radishes
Hitman

I don't think I'll be around much at EoD so I'm trying to get all my humming and hawing and bouncing around out now.
Master Radishes
Hitman

There's too much riding on activity/engagement levels, which is impossible to read correctly.

Let's lynch one of the slankers to teach them all a lesson.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:21 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:06 pm Anyway, she spent the whole game tunneling townies, mostly Nutella. All I'm getting out of this is she's not the one who killed Nutella because if she could, LLD would have done it way earlier.
I'm wondering if the nutella kill wasn't 3P? TL said it was, since he was the Vig and knew it wasn't him. But there hasn't been a similar kill since.

Maybe the mafia got an extra kill for 'winning' Limbo or something. Not sure why they'd spend it on nutella, though.
Yeah that's a good point Mr. 3P. :beer:

nutella was regarded as just-short-of-lock town in our level so she may have been killed for that reason. Or it could have been she was on to a scum, I'd have to look at her posts.

Also, I just realized I'm the only original left from my level. :sigh:

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:36 pm There's too much riding on activity/engagement levels, which is impossible to read correctly.

Out of the slankers I would pick Colin.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:32 pm

If you're invoking meta on Quin, okay. But I definitely know players who feel it necessary to call out teammates D1 because they have TMI about them and want to look good.
I don't really want to invoke meta because I'm not confident that he never does it. I just don't remember it in my experience.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

juliets wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:37 pm

nutella was regarded as just-short-of-lock town in our level so she may have been killed for that reason. Or it could have been she was on to a scum, I'd have to look at her posts.

Enjoy the taste of your poison tomorrow. :mafia:

Maybe I'm projecting on nutella a bit because I saw some scummy indicators. But mainly I remember LLD was trying to bulldoze nutella to oblivion in D5. No one was listening (except Eva) but for the scum that would've been a great distraction in future days, assuming LLD is town too, so it's odd to put an extra kill there.

Actually, I suppose the simplest explanation is that Mac/LC were worried about nutella meta-reading them.
Master Radishes
Hitman

My brain is too tired to continue with all these possibilities.

I think I'm good with any lynch of Quin, Colin, 112, or Pawn. I can think up reasons each are scum, 3P, or town. (LLD is town or 3P, but not scum.) On principle, juliets and Jack are off the table based on level of engagement.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:44 pm
juliets wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:37 pm

Enjoy the taste of your poison tomorrow. :mafia:

Maybe I'm projecting on nutella a bit because I saw some scummy indicators. But mainly I remember LLD was trying to bulldoze nutella to oblivion in D5. No one was listening (except Eva) but for the scum that would've been a great distraction in future days, assuming LLD is town too, so it's odd to put an extra kill there.

Actually, I suppose the simplest explanation is that Mac/LC were worried about nutella meta-reading them.
Yes, I was going to mention that about Mac and LC, I agree.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:47 pm My brain is too tired to continue with all these possibilities.

I think I'm good with any lynch of Quin, Colin, 112, or Pawn. I can think up reasons each are scum, 3P, or town. (LLD is town or 3P, but not scum.) On principle, juliets and Jack are off the table based on level of engagement.
I think I'm going to vote Colin out of that group.

[VOTE: Colin] aubergine

[mention]ColinIsCool[/mention] your lack of presence and what Radishes said earlier today about trying to get us away from a scum lynch are the main reasons why I'm voting for you.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:05 pm I'm coming around to Quin as a lynch, actually. He could definitely be scum. He could definitely be 3P. He's done nothing of note, which means he'll be impossible to resolve going into any LYLO situation.
I'm inclined to like LLD/Quin more because there's a more immediate team aspect of the game when you're maf- it feels like you're letting the homies down if you're slanking. dumb reads sort of deal but a different way of looking at things might help. perspectives n stuff.

one reason i dislike colin now- feels like he's always just been doing exactly enough to have put out a respectable town game.

thoughts mr?
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

112 wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:09 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:05 pm I'm coming around to Quin as a lynch, actually. He could definitely be scum. He could definitely be 3P. He's done nothing of note, which means he'll be impossible to resolve going into any LYLO situation.
I'm inclined to like LLD/Quin more because there's a more immediate team aspect of the game when you're maf- it feels like you're letting the homies down if you're slanking. dumb reads sort of deal but a different way of looking at things might help. perspectives n stuff.

one reason i dislike colin now- feels like he's always just been doing exactly enough to have put out a respectable town game.

thoughts mr?
wolf*

:cloud9:
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

juliets wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:54 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:47 pm My brain is too tired to continue with all these possibilities.

I think I'm going to vote Colin out of that group.

[VOTE: Colin] aubergine

@ColinIsCool your lack of presence and what Radishes said earlier today about trying to get us away from a scum lynch are the main reasons why I'm voting for you.
brainfuse
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:33 pm I don't think I'll be around much at EoD so I'm trying to get all my humming and hawing and bouncing around out now.
I am also unsure about my availability at EOD. We're at my parents now and they eat at an insanely early hour and I of course have to help with that. I'll be here as much as I can until then.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Yeah, that’s a definite possibility. Eva surviving “lylo” had to do something. Eva and LLD kept voting Nutella but it wasn’t going anywhere. I tend to think scum are generally okay with pushing in a bad direction forever but idk.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Yeah, that was my point.

Not that it alone was clearing but rather clearing for Quin.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

That’s not clearer.

Clearing for Quin based on Quin’s meta.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:31 pm That’s not clearer.

Clearing for Quin based on Quin’s meta.
Ok great so you haven't seen that kind of thing out of him either. That makes me more confident.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Who are you leaning toward [mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] ?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:38 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:36 pm There's too much riding on activity/engagement levels, which is impossible to read correctly.

Out of the slankers I would pick Colin.
I’d pick LLD if I was looking for a slanking wolf between her, Pawn, Quin and Colin.

For third party? Fuckifino.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Damn none of us have leans on the 3P. I hope it's a role that can win with town.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Like ideally, we lynch someone who could be a wolf or 3P (aka who could be a wolf cause everybody could be 3P).

So I’m leaning towards 112 or LLD.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:36 pm Like ideally, we lynch someone who could be a wolf or 3P (aka who could be a wolf cause everybody could be 3P).

:sigh:

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

juliets wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:37 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:36 pm Like ideally, we lynch someone who could be a wolf or 3P (aka who could be a wolf cause everybody could be 3P).

How bout I make a chart again? XD
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:39 pm
juliets wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:37 pm

How bout I make a chart again? XD
:beer:

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Maybe it should just be two this time?

Lynch: LLD, 112
Don’t lynch: Quin, Colin
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 107

Post by Quin »

juliets wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:11 pm Does anyone know what Quin meant by the post that he was implying something? I'm mostly interested in if we can surmise something about his role.
Quin wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:57 pm okay but like i wanted to lynch iaafr first so it's technically not a NO U right? #gotem

in which iaafr had TMI that TSP was dead and town and planned on Day 2 to use that to drive a lynch against me

[VOTE: iaafr] aubergine
Quin wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:58 pm and yes i am implying something in that post
i know what Quin meant by the post that he was implying something. It's kind of shocking that I'm still in the PoE given this and Michelle's clear but what'reyougonnado :sigh:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Lady LambdaDelta
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 121

Post by Lady LambdaDelta »

Colin Scum Pawn 3p

I think.
That which yields is not always weak.

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”