Post by 112 »

[VOTE: Unvote] aubergine
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 7]

Post by sprityo »

This is dandy, we’ve got like half the players here to vote. I’m sure a couple won’t show and we’re sitting precariously at these low vote lynches

I implore everyone I pinged to check out my big juliets/TL/LC post since it offers more than just that as well

Epi too since I think he’s just waved me under the rug on it
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 280

Post by 112 »

sprityo wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:51 pm This is dandy, we’ve got like half the players here to vote. I’m sure a couple won’t show and we’re sitting precariously at these low vote lynches

I implore everyone I pinged to check out my big juliets/TL/LC post since it offers more than just that as well

I read it.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 317
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

sprityo wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:51 pm This is dandy, we’ve got like half the players here to vote. I’m sure a couple won’t show and we’re sitting precariously at these low vote lynches

I also read it, it was impressive work. I think juliets is bad, but TLib is someone I've lost track of in the last couple of days. I did suspect him back when the thread was split, in the long ago time.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 615

Post by MacDougall »

Had a shit night. I'm going to sheep whoever Sprityo tells me to.
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 85

Post by ColinIsCool »

juliets wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:47 am
ColinIsCool wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:03 am Why aren’t we going back to Evenstar’s “mechanical” clearing of iaafr? How does that not make iaafr look terrible?
Are you talking about her assertion that he was the double voter? iaafr says she was pocketing him. Do you think that's possible?
I’m more talking about iaafr just rolling with it and using it for cover.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 596

Post by Epignosis »

sprityo wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:51 pm Epi too since I think he’s just waved me under the rug on it
That wasn't my intention. I've been working off and on today and also getting ready for tonight's first rehearsal (a reminder that I won't be available when the votes lock).

I've mostly just been yelling at people not to vote for me. :goofp:

I'll look at what you've got, but I'll have to leave soon.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:57 pm
sprityo wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:53 pm
Evenstar wrote: Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:44 pm oh for crying out loud

okay, I'm putting a stop to this

Rabbit's hold-off on voting makes him extremely likely the doublevoter, which makes him mech town

now everybody shut up and investigate other people
tbh, i'm not following this logic, but this theory enough isnt enough to convince me to not have rabbit in my potential voting pool
if his double-vote makes the difference to lynch a scum he is NK'd every time guaranteed

if his double-vote is noticed by scum he is NK'd >50% of the time

concrete evidence of its existence makes him damn close to an IC due to the fact that "Doublevoter" is in the list of existing town roles

he just didn't bet on all the votes after D1 being anonymous and therefore being unable to mech clear himself

it fits entirely with his reckless play
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

"now everybody shut up and investigate other people" is what Evenstar had to say about iaafr.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

If Evenstar checked nutella Night 1, she could safely claim iaafr was the double voter and there would be no one who could refute the claim.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:05 am
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:20 am @Syndicaters - is Epi's reaction here normal for his meta? I mean his whole 'civilians are fucked, there's no one here, you guys are playing the game wrong, just rememebr this after I die' diatribe. Because normally when I see that sort of reaction to someone's impending lynch, they're mafia trying to fake emotion they feel looks genuine.
"Hello. I'm Master Radishes. I'm full of shit and not a civilian but trying to influence the outcome of this in my own best interest."
+1
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

sprityo wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:13 am
sprityo wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:39 am
Below shows how each stage started on their specific day. Let's assume that Mafia were required to keep one player in each stage because yknow it's Inception and they sent 4 players into the dream and that the mafia role list on the front is complete. 6 mafia total. That would mean the only 3 players that never left reality are town. That would also mean 4 of the players in the dream are mafia, one of which was Evenstar. that makes it a weird split as well.

Alternatively it was a 3-3 reality to dream scenario. there is one player in juliets/LC/TL that is mafia, one mafia in Stage 1 and one mafia in stage 2 that we havent found. Evenstar was the mafia in stage 3. im confident the setup wouldnt be any more convoluted then that.

Reality:

juliets
Long Con
Trustworthy Liberal
-----------------
Benson
DFaraday
vanity.
Creature

Elephant
nutella
Spiny Creature / boo
Hyena

----------
Dragomir
TonyStarkPrime
Texas Cloverleaf

Stage 1:
Epignosis
iaafr
Jackofhearts2005

Lady LambdaDelta
MacDougall

Master Radishes
Pawn Lelouch
Quin
Rej / ColinIsCool
sprityo
-------
Evenstar
Michelle
Dom
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
novaselinenever

Stage 2:
ColinIsCool (Rej)
Epignosis
iaafr
Jackofhearts2005

Master Radishes
Pawn Lelouch
sprityo
--------
Evenstar
Dom

Stage 3:
Master Radishes
sprityo

--------
Evenstar
sprityo wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:46 am The biggest point im trying to drive home is one of juliets/LC/TL are mafia if there were always 3 mafia in the reality level of the game

Otherwise they are all town.
@Quin @iaafr @MacDougall @Pawn Lelouch @ColinIsCool @Trustworthy Liberal @112 @Lady LambdaDelta
This is interesting but I have no idea which among those 3 it would be.
Long Con
So Divine

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 1]

Post by Long Con »

Macdougall and Elephant interactions....
MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:44 am
112 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:36 am Elephant's mafia and is just going to slip by to the end somehow, calling it now.
112 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:37 am actually, let's just cut off the infected part while it's early.

[VOTE: Elephant] aubergine
This feels like galaxy brain. I like galaxy brain.

[VOTE: Elephant] aubergine
Blah. Doesn't look great. So Mac-flippant, hard to read.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:59 am
nutella wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:56 am Idk part of me wants to keep the Elephant around for at least another phase. Maybe I don't have good reason for that though since I don't have particular reason to townread him I just think he's fun.
Oh I forgot that I'm not lynching new people day 1.

New wagon peoples!
Finds an easy excuse to get off the scum vote. More bad than good looking.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:31 pm
So first thing I'd like to try is to get all your reads and put them in a spreadsheet and compare them with each other and with my own reads to see if there are any patterns/common grounds there, to see if anyone has a starkly different opinion etc. It's totally fine if you are null on a lot of people. When I put mine together I realised that I am too. It will be good to see who is flying through all of our radars too.

For reference here is my list.

Benson
iaafr
Jack
Nanook
nutella
vanity.

Evenstar
Hyena
juliets
Lexi

DFaraday
Elephant
Pawn
Quin
Rej
Spiny
Tex
Trustworthy

Creature
Dom
Epi
Long Con

Nova
sprityo
Dragomir
Elephant tucked in a safe place. Scum lean.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:07 pm
Reads we 100% share:

Town - iaafr, Nanook, Vanity
Slight town - Evenstar
Slight mafia - Long Con
Null - Quin, Trustworthy Liberal
Mafia - TonyStarkPrime

Reads we significantly disagree on:

Dragomir (you town read him, I scumread him)
Epignosis (you slightly town read him, I slightly scumread him)
Hyena (as above)
juliets (I slightly town read her, you scumread her)

Players I am null on that you are not (please tell me about how you arrived at your reads on these players):

Master Radishes
Texas Cloverleaf
Pawn Lelouch
Spiny Creature
Michelle
DFaraday
Rej

Players that you are null on that I am not ergo I shall give you my insight which may be of use:

Benson - I am mostly gut town reading Benson because they have asked good questions and seem to have an analytical mindset that I can see clearly.

Jack - I am town reading Jack because I think I can read Jack very well and he meta reads like town Jack here. Scum Jack is more serious than town Jack.

Lexi - I am slightly town reading Lexi because I think she would be less likely to transparently engage her clique the way she did if she was mafia. It's the sort of thing I would imagine a wolf to be hyper aware of doing, given it echoes her wolf game from the finale.

Dom - I am slightly scum reading Dom because I got the impression his frustration was a little bit forced when he noticed how much content there was. Plus emoji tell.

Elephant - I am slightly scumreading Elephant... I don't really know why though. I'll have to explore that further.
Nova - I am scumreading Nova because he is doing exactly what I expect of him as Mafia in this game and that's to just lay low and not help the gamesolving at all which he is very good at. Nova is also good at making himself obviously civ and he hasn't here.
Gives a slight scum read to Elephant. Nothing too drastic. Promise of later exploration. Will it happen?
MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:58 pm
Elephant wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:54 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:42 pm Hmmm I think we should just lynch Evenstar and if she flips town lynch Sprityo? Seems like there is always a wolf between them no?
You seem to be clearing Radishes, is that correct? Why?
Um no I am not clearing Radishes. I suppose he can be a wolf. I just trust him more than the other two based on his description of the things that happened.
This interaction looks pretty genuine. Town lean.
MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:12 pm
Elephant wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:09 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:01 pm
Elephant wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:58 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:07 pm I've had her since D2 and no one is listening to me.

Sprityo made a bad choice. I think the mafia may have gained some sort of advantage.
How did you learn about this mafia advantage? Does anyone else know about this?
The wording of the levels was like 'you're getting closer...'

Also, what was the point of our little F3 if we all survived? Someone will have gained something, I'm pretty certain.
You are telling us the mafia reached the Limbo level and won it? Why is the game not over?
Can someone tell me how you haven't lynched this person?
Calls out Elephant, but nothing specific really leveled against him.
MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:30 pm Evenstar, Lexi, 112, Jack and Elephant gg.
Puts Elephant in a scum list. Eva as well. Looks pretty good. We still don't know any of the other three.
MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:36 pm Ppl in this level talk to me about Elephant
Six minutes later, pushes more specifically for Elephant. Good look.

... and I am out of time, I have to go shower and get ready for work.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Pawn Lelouch] aubergine
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

[VOTE: Iaafr] aubergine
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sprityo, I'm trying to understand your breakdown. However, before I dig deeper into it, I want to ask something.
Let's assume that Mafia were required to keep one player in each stage because yknow it's Inception
How confident are you in that assumption and why?
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:53 pm sprityo, I'm trying to understand your breakdown. However, before I dig deeper into it, I want to ask something.
Let's assume that Mafia were required to keep one player in each stage because yknow it's Inception
My basic understanding of inception is they have someone awake at each level of the dream to pull others back out. I would assume the hosts have something similar in play to give the most authentic experience
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sprityo wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:04 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:53 pm sprityo, I'm trying to understand your breakdown. However, before I dig deeper into it, I want to ask something.
My basic understanding of inception is they have someone awake at each level of the dream to pull others back out. I would assume the hosts have something similar in play to give the most authentic experience
Ah yes. I think I recall that aspect of the film.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I am 100% okay with both of these wagons right now. [mention]MacDougall[/mention] take your pick.

I’ll be back in about an hour after I take my nap
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 595

Post by Master Radishes »

Like all the people I find scummiest are voting iaafr.
Master Radishes
Hitman

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:40 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:05 am
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:20 am @Syndicaters - is Epi's reaction here normal for his meta? I mean his whole 'civilians are fucked, there's no one here, you guys are playing the game wrong, just rememebr this after I die' diatribe. Because normally when I see that sort of reaction to someone's impending lynch, they're mafia trying to fake emotion they feel looks genuine.
"Hello. I'm Master Radishes. I'm full of shit and not a civilian but trying to influence the outcome of this in my own best interest."
+1
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:41 pm
sprityo wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:13 am
sprityo wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:39 am
Below shows how each stage started on their specific day. Let's assume that Mafia were required to keep one player in each stage because yknow it's Inception and they sent 4 players into the dream and that the mafia role list on the front is complete. 6 mafia total. That would mean the only 3 players that never left reality are town. That would also mean 4 of the players in the dream are mafia, one of which was Evenstar. that makes it a weird split as well.

Alternatively it was a 3-3 reality to dream scenario. there is one player in juliets/LC/TL that is mafia, one mafia in Stage 1 and one mafia in stage 2 that we havent found. Evenstar was the mafia in stage 3. im confident the setup wouldnt be any more convoluted then that.

Reality:

juliets
Long Con
Trustworthy Liberal
-----------------
Benson
DFaraday
vanity.
Creature

Elephant
nutella
Spiny Creature / boo
Hyena

----------
Dragomir
TonyStarkPrime
Texas Cloverleaf

Stage 1:
Epignosis
iaafr
Jackofhearts2005

Lady LambdaDelta
MacDougall

Master Radishes
Pawn Lelouch
Quin
Rej / ColinIsCool
sprityo
-------
Evenstar
Michelle
Dom
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
novaselinenever

Stage 2:
ColinIsCool (Rej)
Epignosis
iaafr
Jackofhearts2005

Master Radishes
Pawn Lelouch
sprityo
--------
Evenstar
Dom

Stage 3:
Master Radishes
sprityo

--------
Evenstar
sprityo wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:46 am The biggest point im trying to drive home is one of juliets/LC/TL are mafia if there were always 3 mafia in the reality level of the game

Otherwise they are all town.
@Quin @iaafr @MacDougall @Pawn Lelouch @ColinIsCool @Trustworthy Liberal @112 @Lady LambdaDelta
This is interesting but I have no idea which among those 3 it would be.
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:46 pm [VOTE: Iaafr] aubergine
Lmao.

Can we please lynch Epi so that when he flips red we can lynch Colin next?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ok, it looks like the Juliets thing isn't happening. I have to go to work now, so I'm going to [VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine. His Elephant interactions look bad, and his main defense fall very flat.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I just reread my ISO and it makes me want to vote for Epi again. He's spent all this time belabouring interaction analysis and has kept suspecting me while my day 1 interactions basically clear me. I don't believe he hasn't read them. I believe he has and has intentionally not mentioned them.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:17 pm I just reread my ISO and it makes me want to vote for Epi again. He's spent all this time belabouring interaction analysis and has kept suspecting me while my day 1 interactions basically clear me. I don't believe he hasn't read them. I believe he has and has intentionally not mentioned them.
Oh, I got to everybody but you. :rolleyes:

(And Dom)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

It astounds me that there are three people right now who are saying they'd rather head into an endgame scenario with iaafr than me. Good luck with that.
iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 876
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Post by iaafr »

I'm town lol
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

got 5 minutes then im busy till eod... let's iso 112 ive been randomly thinking maybe they scum after all
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:22 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:17 pm I just reread my ISO and it makes me want to vote for Epi again. He's spent all this time belabouring interaction analysis and has kept suspecting me while my day 1 interactions basically clear me. I don't believe he hasn't read them. I believe he has and has intentionally not mentioned them.
Oh, I got to everybody but you. :rolleyes:

(And Dom)
I just don't believe you haven't managed to ISO my interactions when you've spent ample time suspecting me and ample time doing ISOs. I read my ISO. It's a thing of beauty.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

iaafr wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:25 pm got 5 minutes then im busy till eod... let's iso 112 ive been randomly thinking maybe they scum after all
Do you read Epi as town?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I wish I could find the last time MacDougall had me pegged from Day 1. His reaction when I was lynched was gold.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:26 pm
iaafr wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:25 pm got 5 minutes then im busy till eod... let's iso 112 ive been randomly thinking maybe they scum after all
Do you read Epi as town?
I am torn
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

let's just kill me like I begged for last phase sure why not

I keep trying to work up motivation and then remembering phases 3 and 4 and I'm like eh I don't wanna ruin my mood
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Just crossvote Epi and leave? What is so difficult.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:26 pm I wish I could find the last time MacDougall had me pegged from Day 1. His reaction when I was lynched was gold.
This is just bad faith nonsense.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

sure [VOTE: epignosis] aubergine

if epi dies I promise to play for real next phase regardless of his flip
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

so it seems like a good idea to kill one of us

which is what's happening

so that's cool

glgl
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

iaafr wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:36 pm sure [VOTE: epignosis] aubergine

if epi dies I promise to play for real next phase regardless of his flip
Ah damn.

Now I've got the double vote on me.

:why:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

"This is where I fell short. I tabled the MacDougall analysis expecting to come back and see just how many people at this point were calling Dragomir a civilian, because at that point I couldn't recall many. It looked like a way to validate the notion that Dragomir was a civilian whilst casting suspicion on those calling him good, which of course would be an evil strategy.

Unfortunately, by the time I remembered to go back, the threads had vanished, and this is the one analysis I did not complete.

Anyway, MacDougall voted for me, left his vote on me, and so he can go eat a bag of delicious iced caramel kremes."

This was Epi's initial ISO of me when he did giant wallposts on almost everyone else.

He has been back in the main thread for days, has two more scumflips and has been casing me ... but hasn't bothered to finish this unfinished ISO?

Tl;dr I don't believe Epi could have ever had a scumread on me if he has read my ISO since he came back. The question is whether he has bothered to. I think it would be weirdly out of character for him not to have.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I'm home from work and about to catch up.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:40 pm "This is where I fell short. I tabled the MacDougall analysis expecting to come back and see just how many people at this point were calling Dragomir a civilian, because at that point I couldn't recall many. It looked like a way to validate the notion that Dragomir was a civilian whilst casting suspicion on those calling him good, which of course would be an evil strategy.

Unfortunately, by the time I remembered to go back, the threads had vanished, and this is the one analysis I did not complete.

Anyway, MacDougall voted for me, left his vote on me, and so he can go eat a bag of delicious iced caramel kremes."

This was Epi's initial ISO of me when he did giant wallposts on almost everyone else.

He has been back in the main thread for days, has two more scumflips and has been casing me ... but hasn't bothered to finish this unfinished ISO?

Tl;dr I don't believe Epi could have ever had a scumread on me if he has read my ISO since he came back. The question is whether he has bothered to. I think it would be weirdly out of character for him not to have.
My opinion of you right now has everything to do with your bullshit you've maintained over the last several Days. You voted Hyena instead of Elephant. You voted Hyena instead of iaafr and there is nothing in your post history that suggests you ever suspected Hyena. Now you're voting me.

So yes, I suspect you.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

If you want me that bad, have me.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: TurstworthyLiberal] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:44 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:40 pm "This is where I fell short. I tabled the MacDougall analysis expecting to come back and see just how many people at this point were calling Dragomir a civilian, because at that point I couldn't recall many. It looked like a way to validate the notion that Dragomir was a civilian whilst casting suspicion on those calling him good, which of course would be an evil strategy.

My opinion of you right now has everything to do with your bullshit you've maintained over the last several Days. You voted Hyena instead of Elephant. You voted Hyena instead of iaafr and there is nothing in your post history that suggests you ever suspected Hyena. Now you're voting me.

So yes, I suspect you.
Practice what you preach. ISO me.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

You're giving juliets town cred for her day 1. Yet refuse to acknowledge mine? Why are you treating her differently to me?

Pocketing or teammate?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:45 pm If you want me that bad, have me.
OMG just fucking ISO me. What are you doing?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:48 pm
No.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:48 pm
I'm letting you get your way Mac. Isn't it nice to get your way?
Master Radishes
Hitman

I'm just here for 112's posts.

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”