HOSTS ONLY OPTION
33%

Total votes: 6
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 85

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 2]

Post by Master Radishes »

iaafr wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:55 pm don't think im doing anything substantive today other than what I've said

scumlist still lld radishes and then Dom or quin or pawn idk

lld's scumread of epi still exaggerated as well as her reaction to me disagreeing with that read

radishes eod analysis still agendaed and distorted

Dom's push on me still stupid and he's still shading me without actually engaging with any of the reads (acts as if I didn't give any reads after implying my reads list is full of omgus [no u]????)

and uh quin quoted my read on him/tsp and called it just interesting...? honestly wtf lol
Rabbit, your little bounce-around-scumreading-everyone thing is fine for D1, but we have half decent info now. I expected your thoughts would expand accordingly.

You're a perceptive player when you want to be and I respect that. Why do you call my analysis agendaed and distorted? Just because you disagree?
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 157

Post by Evenstar »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:06 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:12 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:02 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:00 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:59 am Hallo Colin good chum! Welcome to fucktown.
Thanks Mac. I’ve got little to no clue what’s going on so if you’re bad and want to pocket me feel free.
Me bad? No. Never.

You seem cute though.
I wish to see content from Rej's slot/ @ColinIsCool

Mafia games related what 'cute' means @MacDougall ?

@Jackofhearts2005 you may tyt with my request i will go to sleep anyway in short time.

Speculating about the existence of anothe thread is really useless this DP for all of us here because all we see game related is only this one. This is our dream we need to solve and we should avoid any distraction.
I’ll do my best but I think I missed upwards of 80 pages (at least) of content that all of this phase’s content is predicated on, so ...

I’ll reiterate that I find myself agreeing most strenuously with Mister Radishes, to the extent that I can grasp matters.
stop impersonating elephant and give me some real reasoning, even if it sucks.
iaafr
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 271
Preferred Pronouns: any/especially "big chungus iaafr"

Post by iaafr »

I like the way 112 is aggressively flinging shit on very thin impressions it's very Towny think I'm moving her to double lock town tier which means I might not even betray her
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 55

Post by ColinIsCool »

Evenstar wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:08 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:59 am Hallo Colin good chum! Welcome to fucktown.
Thanks Mac. I’ve got little to no clue what’s going on so if you’re bad and want to pocket me feel free.
Me bad? No. Never.

You seem cute though.

@Jackofhearts2005 you may tyt with my request i will go to sleep anyway in short time.

Speculating about the existence of anothe thread is really useless this DP for all of us here because all we see game related is only this one. This is our dream we need to solve and we should avoid any distraction.
I’ll do my best but I think I missed upwards of 80 pages (at least) of content that all of this phase’s content is predicated on, so ...

I’ll reiterate that I find myself agreeing most strenuously with Mister Radishes, to the extent that I can grasp matters.
Prompt me in a direction and I’ll do my best. I am struggling a little with the rules because there’s only one person I want to vote for really.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Master Radishes wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:08 pm
iaafr wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:55 pm don't think im doing anything substantive today other than what I've said

lld's scumread of epi still exaggerated as well as her reaction to me disagreeing with that read

Dom's push on me still stupid and he's still shading me without actually engaging with any of the reads (acts as if I didn't give any reads after implying my reads list is full of omgus [no u]????)

and uh quin quoted my read on him/tsp and called it just interesting...? honestly wtf lol
Rabbit, your little bounce-around-scumreading-everyone thing is fine for D1, but we have half decent info now. I expected your thoughts would expand accordingly.

You're a perceptive player when you want to be and I respect that. Why do you call my analysis agendaed and distorted? Just because you disagree?
yes.

also most of that info disappeared so I can't access it directly, only with memories.

but yes the emphasis on the godfather role feels unnatural to the point of wolfy to me.
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 102

Post by 112 »

i understand ethics is not a science, but does it spark an idea in anyone if i call it the applied science of the Will?
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Master Radishes »

I forgot my coat at work. Being Canadian in a mild but wet climate means you sometimes forget about things like temperature. My hands are cold and I'm warming them up by typing this post.
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:09 pm
Evenstar wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:08 pm
Me bad? No. Never.

You seem cute though.

Prompt me in a direction and I’ll do my best. I am struggling a little with the rules because there’s only one person I want to vote for really.
What do you think of 112, Dom and LLD?
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

and also I just don't believe Eva is scum rn...? but maybe you're right and we're all wrong here and Eva is way better at scum than I thought
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

also should reiterate I read lots of isos n1 and I disliked radishes, so I came into today with that bias

can't really spell out why cuz I can't check it rn....
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

radishes if you're town id consider jack before eva

that's where I'd be
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention] I'm still waiting on those reads.
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark
Posts in topic: 133

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

iaafr wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:02 pm
Pawn Lelouch wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:00 pm

And what's the reason for me? You put one out for the other 4 but not me. It's leaving me feeling left out.
bit too evenkeeled and idk maybe wishful thinking you would've helped bury lld with me last night if you're town

but idk kinda wanna remove you... I mean...you're definitely not in my actual Lynch list for today so I can remove you from the list and not break rulea
>bit too evenkeeled

Welcome to my style in a nutshell.

And for LLD, she's got some sus stuff sure but a significant portion of it is general inactivity causing it and railing against the setup rather than actual content.

Which is not useful, but something that is NAI with her as a person, even with the general negative slant used.

And while she is null - for me with the way she was interpreting Epi's posts and my disagreements with that, it's not enough for me to actively bury her, especially at like 2-3 am.
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

iaafr wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:11 pm and also I just don't believe Eva is scum rn...? but maybe you're right and we're all wrong here and Eva is way better at scum than I thought
Nah, this is town ES imo.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

I mean I've seen your style

this day also kinda ruins checking against playstyle because people can't hardcore tunnel on one or two scum

but I expected slightly more tunneling out of you

whatever

done with today pretty much

will lurk and vote
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

also, where the heck is [mention]novaselinenever[/mention]
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

iaafr wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:16 pm I mean I've seen your style

this day also kinda ruins checking against playstyle because people can't hardcore tunnel on one or two scum

but I expected slightly more tunneling out of you

whatever

done with today pretty much

will lurk and vote
P H O N E P O S T I N G and no D1 to read back on kinda ruin the ability to truly tunnel like I usually do. I tunnel, but I'm not super flippy.

I need something for me to entrench on, and while Nova and Dom are my main two with like Sprit/LLD/Rej replacement as my token bottom 3, at this point I'm still not sure which to bulldog and hard go in on yet off of today.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

you're not allowed to aggressively case one scumread more than others today I think, that'd be too clear of a vote telegraph

lololololo
Pawn Lelouch
The Mark

Post by Pawn Lelouch »

iaafr wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:22 pm you're not allowed to aggressively case one scumread more than others today I think, that'd be too clear of a vote telegraph

lololololo
I know and it hurts. ;_;
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

I haven't been reading pages I missed

does anybody scumread epi other than lld
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Rej was scummy. Colin is scummy. I wonder if there's something there.

iaafr and I,--while there's some tonal impurities in his posts, the 'I'm scum' repetition is somewhat annoying, and he's waffled on me quite a bit,--I'm inclined to think he and I are both townies one level deeper than all the others and seeing the game in a special way; it's probably my fault for not contributing enough up to now that we haven't been able to work out the game together. I understand the suspicion of him, and I'm not going to defend him absolutely against anyone who think he's scum, but I really want to start making an effort to interact with him and would like to clear him to myself for the time being.
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

iaafr wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:26 pm I haven't been reading pages I missed

Radish, and idk maybe Mac? He's super likely town imo
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

MacDougall wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:25 pm
Evenstar wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:16 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:11 pm I haven't even indicated I am suspicious of him this phase and you're acting like I've been non stop accusing him. It's weird. Stfu.
- my bad, it was Radishes and Iaafr who were sussing him and I'm used to their reads being bad lol
Okay well with the way you attack people I'd double check the facts first because it's pretty lame.
Seconding Mac's comment here because that was basically my entire basis for voting Evenstar yesterday.
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

yes Colin's quite struggly in a scummy way so far

wondering if that'll change
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 131
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Evenstar wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:58 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:51 pm
Evenstar wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:44 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:16 pm @Michelle

612 and 615 should give you an idea of why I suspect Radishes.
This is not a real reason, this is "look at these posts I think they're bad." Point at actual specific things you thought were "dishonest."
:evileye:

612 is a Radish posts where he quotes a post of mine where I point out a specific thing that I think it dishonest it also provides context for MY post, 615, where I point out a specific thing that I think is dishonest.

Michelle: Tyt answering my question.
Jack: I already did right here.
...I can't ask the followup I wanted to because it's about your read of a specific person and that's banned

:sigh:

... what two other players do you think are of similar scumminess to Nova?
What two other players do you think are of similar scumminess to Epignosis?
Quin and DF. Not even kidding. All three have been basically absent. I will say that Quin tends to stop caring as mafia but he’s going to have a hard time keeping up overall and DF rarely posts regardless of alignment whereas Nova tends to post a lot and often in a town leader role so it’s not exactly the same.

As in not that scummy at all? Nutella and Creature. The later two are meta reads. My read on Epi is more based on his stuff from today.
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

Evenstar wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:29 pm

did you read the lld interactions that pinged me?

if so what'd you think

if not, just iso her and get back to me at some point pls
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

112 - town
Dom - I haven't particularly liked anything I've seen here, but I've also not read this slot extensively and don't have the liberty of checking D1 again. Entirely within my list of suspects.
Epignosis - posting quantity without quality in regards to ISOs and a D1 list I seem to recall. Was on my wagon, which could be NAI in a lot of ways but also doesn't serve as a good look for him.
Evenstar - I think I'm jiving with her a lot, and her shifts in thought seem genuine. Powerwolf candidate but not exactly where I want to look right now- something tells me she'll self-solve if we leave her alone, although I recognize the dangers there.
iaafr - I talked about him in my last post.
Jackofhearts2005 - I think there's a lot of agenda that can be inferred from his posts, although I haven't paid overly much attention to him (or anyone) and do recall posts of his that I've liked. I'd say he's within my suspect list.
Lady LambdaDelta - don't remember anything from her. sorry. this is my bad.
MacDougall - does not resemble himself in other games I've played with him, and I've only ever seen town Mac. I have gotten 'well, that can't be faked' vibes from some of his posts, but I'm gonna be honest and say I wouldn't be surprised if he flips wolf.
Master Radishes - I'll take a good look at him and make my own post here. I've played over 100 games with him as he's said- I am going to focus my energy here and help everyone else get a very good idea of how to read him and what his contributions this game say when weighed against my knowledge of his metas.
Michelle - leaning town? lol
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - see: michelle
novaselinenever - don't remember any posts from exactly, but remember being pinged by things they've posted. could be scum.
Pawn Lelouch - i'd lean town. ask eva. and ask pawn about eva. i guess.
Quin - don't remember any posts from.
Rej / ColinIsCool - probably scum
sprityo - idk
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

sprityo wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:29 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:25 pm
Evenstar wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:16 pm
MacDougall wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:11 pm I haven't even indicated I am suspicious of him this phase and you're acting like I've been non stop accusing him. It's weird. Stfu.
- my bad, it was Radishes and Iaafr who were sussing him and I'm used to their reads being bad lol
Okay well with the way you attack people I'd double check the facts first because it's pretty lame.
Seconding Mac's comment here because that was basically my entire basis for voting Evenstar yesterday.
yeah, I'm working on it.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

iaafr wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:06 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:34 pm
112 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:25 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:22 pm I’m right here, mongrel.
bro you have me, who's town, at the bottom of it, along with iaafr who's prolly town as well and MR who is likelier town than not

everyone scummy is in your null tier

gimme a break lol
I don’t have your role card and ifaar seems to be blatantly lying about how he treated Drago.

Case my null list if I should be scumreading these players.

Nova
Quin
DF
Juliets
LC
Pawn
yea but am I lying in a scummy way : brain:
BatmanTASeyesnarrow.gif
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

112 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:33 pm 112 - town
Dom - I haven't particularly liked anything I've seen here, but I've also not read this slot extensively and don't have the liberty of checking D1 again. Entirely within my list of suspects.
Epignosis - posting quantity without quality in regards to ISOs and a D1 list I seem to recall. Was on my wagon, which could be NAI in a lot of ways but also doesn't serve as a good look for him.
Evenstar - I think I'm jiving with her a lot, and her shifts in thought seem genuine. Powerwolf candidate but not exactly where I want to look right now- something tells me she'll self-solve if we leave her alone, although I recognize the dangers there.
Jackofhearts2005 - I think there's a lot of agenda that can be inferred from his posts, although I haven't paid overly much attention to him (or anyone) and do recall posts of his that I've liked. I'd say he's within my suspect list.
MacDougall - does not resemble himself in other games I've played with him, and I've only ever seen town Mac. I have gotten 'well, that can't be faked' vibes from some of his posts, but I'm gonna be honest and say I wouldn't be surprised if he flips wolf.
Master Radishes - I'll take a good look at him and make my own post here. I've played over 100 games with him as he's said- I am going to focus my energy here and help everyone else get a very good idea of how to read him and what his contributions this game say when weighed against my knowledge of his metas.
novaselinenever - don't remember any posts from exactly, but remember being pinged by things they've posted. could be scum.
sprityo - idk
could someone pat me on the back for making my two best posts of the game? it's been hard getting into this one, been going thru a lot, but pulled through for the team here and want some cellies.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Evenstar wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:11 pm What do you think of 112, Dom and LLD?
112: tough to get a read on because there is so much that I clearly missed for there to be a huge wagon. One thing in their favor though is that if they were scum I would expect scum to sacrifice them rather than the Godfather, right? Based on content in this thread so far I am null.

Dom: felt like the civ Dom I have seen before, with more GIFs. I understood where he was coming from eventually. Tentative thumbs up

LLD: not enough content, just a lot of GIFs and complaining. Lean more wolf than not because a wolf would prob be more predisposed toward complaining if their Godfather got lynched but that’s pretty much all I got
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

112 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:33 pm 112 - town
sprityo - idk
... 112 could be town???

please explain why you've been so harsh this game if you're town, gal

your tone is way off
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

note epi and Jack both have had notscummyatallreads on nutella the whole game

maybe lld had a point and I was just blinded by her exaggeration

epis activity pattern here possibly also nagl?
Evenstar
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Evenstar »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:34 pm
iaafr wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:06 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:34 pm
112 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:25 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:22 pm I’m right here, mongrel.
bro you have me, who's town, at the bottom of it, along with iaafr who's prolly town as well and MR who is likelier town than not

everyone scummy is in your null tier

gimme a break lol
I don’t have your role card and ifaar seems to be blatantly lying about how he treated Drago.

Case my null list if I should be scumreading these players.

Nova
Quin
DF
Juliets
LC
Pawn
yea but am I lying in a scummy way : brain:
BatmanTASeyesnarrow.gif
You're still here? And you still haven't gotten me those reads? :charlieblackmon:
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

now Colin's crutching on godfather shit too
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

iaafr wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:31 pm
Evenstar wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:29 pm

did you read the lld interactions that pinged me?

if so what'd you think

if not, just iso her and get back to me at some point pls
[mention]Evenstar[/mention]

sorry if you've addressed this earlier but backreadings annoying on mobile
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

112 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:09 pm i understand ethics is not a science, but does it spark an idea in anyone if i call it the applied science of the Will?
It sparks disagreement or I’ve just been whooshed.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

iaafr wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:30 pm yes Colin's quite struggly in a scummy way so far

I mean, imagine if you were plopped into a game that had thousands of posts you never got to see that dictated its current state. :shrug: Be suspicious if you must but I’m kinda the last person who can speak with any certainty on what’s going down.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:35 pm
Evenstar wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:11 pm What do you think of 112, Dom and LLD?
112: tough to get a read on because there is so much that I clearly missed for there to be a huge wagon. One thing in their favor though is that if they were scum I would expect scum to sacrifice them rather than the Godfather, right? Based on content in this thread so far I am null.

Dom: felt like the civ Dom I have seen before, with more GIFs. I understood where he was coming from eventually. Tentative thumbs up

LLD: not enough content, just a lot of GIFs and complaining. Lean more wolf than not because a wolf would prob be more predisposed toward complaining if their Godfather got lynched but that’s pretty much all I got
the thing that looks bad on me in regards to the first blurb is that i was absent for eod and left my vote on someone whose flip we don't know.

explanation that i haven't given so far- it's honestly what happened, lol:
i just wasn't in the mood to be on so left for a while and did my own things. the game got into my head and i checked right before eod and saw that i wasn't leading in votes and thought it would be best not to change anything because it'd be a bad look. i understand that might be considered a wolfy mindset, but i figure that even though i'm town, i need to take care of how i look in the thread, and i felt it would've sunk me if i intervened in anything after just ducking out. so that's my confession. :(
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

iaafr wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:38 pm now Colin's crutching on godfather shit too
Meaning?
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:39 pm
iaafr wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:30 pm yes Colin's quite struggly in a scummy way so far

I mean, imagine if you were plopped into a game that had thousands of posts you never got to see that dictated its current state. :shrug: Be suspicious if you must but I’m kinda the last person who can speak with any certainty on what’s going down.
feel like you're making assumptions about how I find you scummy in a scummy way xd
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

actually I take my last post back it was stupid
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Lady LambdaDelta wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:12 am Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to invite a bunch of new players into a game on your forum with new fucking system to learn how to find posts and read shit

and then say by the way it's a bastard game

it's a garbage fire
Party pooper

you assume we know how the game what gonna work?

sounds like needless chatter
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Evenstar wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:14 pm Jackofhearts2005 I'm still waiting on those reads.
What, the missing ones?

I’m up to here but I’m probably still missing players and at least ifaar says he deserves a new look if my read on him is based on his early posts, which it is.

Town
Nutella
Mac
Epi
Creature

Maybe town
Benson
Eva
Michelle
Sprityo
Boopiny

Null
Nova
Quin
DF
Juliets
LC
Pawn
Tony
TL

Maybe scum
Nanook
Vanity

Scum vote pool
Radishes
Ifaar
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

iaafr wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:40 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:39 pm

feel like you're making assumptions about how I find you scummy in a scummy way xd
I don’t really follow because you just said I was “struggly in a scummy way.”
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

ColinIsCool wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:40 pm
iaafr wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:38 pm now Colin's crutching on godfather shit too
Meaning?
I don't know maybe I'm just getting unduly overly pinged by it but I feel like both you and radishes keep mentioning the godfather being lynched in a way that makes it seem like a bigger deal than it was
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

112 wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:27 pm Rej was scummy. Colin is scummy. I wonder if there's something there.

iaafr and I,--while there's some tonal impurities in his posts, the 'I'm scum' repetition is somewhat annoying, and he's waffled on me quite a bit,--I'm inclined to think he and I are both townies one level deeper than all the others and seeing the game in a special way; it's probably my fault for not contributing enough up to now that we haven't been able to work out the game together. I understand the suspicion of him, and I'm not going to defend him absolutely against anyone who think he's scum, but I really want to start making an effort to interact with him and would like to clear him to myself for the time being.
I thought Colin was Spiny...
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:30 am Image
who gave this old man access to anime gifs?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
iaafr
Racketeer

Post by iaafr »

spiny slot is lock clear for early treatment of Nutella, me, 112, drago btw

but she's not in this day
iaafr
Racketeer