Total votes: 10
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Re: WWE MAFIA - Day 14

Post by Turnip Head »

Grats Corp and thanks for the game DF!

This game nearly broke my heart. I haven't had an important civvie role in a long time; I was playing so hard. Harder than I had intended to play, but I felt like I had to because the baddies were manipulating the game so much and the civvies refused to step up. I see that DP was the civvie role checker. The civvies made a lot of mistakes, and we certainly didn't deserve to win, but I don't feel bad saying that DP probably singlehandedly lost the game for us by not playing and using his role. :p

A lot of my suspicions ended up correct although I was offbase on a few people. Lizzy pinged the hell out of me that one day; she is probably the person I am most surprised to see was a civvie. I had been thinking SVS was the civvie role checker because she seemed to know my role, and I deferred to her opinion on a lot of matters because of this, but deadTH started suspecting her when she went hard after CBK. SVS has said earlier in the thread that she didn't like hunting for serial killers, and that the people who do go after SKs are often baddies, but her actions later in the game went against this philosophy. I would have called her on it.

Vomp, why did you kill me instead of rezzing Hedgeowl? I've been waiting all game to ask this lol. I had just helped us lynch a baddie, in fact the only baddie that would have been a problem for an outted Hedgeowl, yet still you killed me :( I was so sure that Epi was the Undertaker at that point :p In a game where numbers ended up mattering, this could have drastically changed the game. We would have been up two civilians at that point, including a roleblocker that was outted. Instead we were down two civs for basically no reason.

I'd like to know why Mata's team killed her, especially so early. Her role would have been extremely useful during the early stages of the game. I was suspicious of Mata at the time and thought it was so weird that the baddies chose to kill her. What was the thought process there?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 410

Post by Epignosis »

If I were The Undertaker, I would have kept resurrecting lynched civilians.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 73

Post by A Person »

i was surprised i was allowed to live as long as i did
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 131

Post by Draconus »

S~V~S wrote:Squeee~!

We were really lucky, we made some really good role checks while we still had Boomslang~ we got Hulk Night One, so were able to block him pretty much every kill night. We also found the LD, protector, and a few other high profile civvies. We had checked FZ (Mick) so when CBK came up Mick, we knew she was Eddie, and that same night or the next night, Eddie killed a civ, which we knew as we had checked Daisy after she put the finger on MP.

In the end MPs strategy of hard distancing did pay off (although we had some spirited PM arguments while it was going on lol) since I don't think I took any real suspicion the whole game. And Bass is a freaking genius. That is all :)

I am SO GLAD I was right about Devin from the beginning :) I am also interested in hearing that teams strategy~ why they killed a member and why Devin was not insanifying people.
:p It's funny that you guys were the reason I survived the Hogan kill attempt, too. You were pretty spot on the whole game, SVS. It was sooooo frustrating, lol.
I was so busy throughout most of the game that I didn't have much time to spend in the chatzy. We had so many replacements and busy players that I almost gave up early. Thanks for not letting up on me and keeping it interesting :)

When only Summer and Matahari were in the chatzy (this was when Matahari was starting to get some attention on her), Mata came up with the plan to have Summer, who was Edge at the time, kill her off with the hopes of getting a quick rezz from the Undertaker or an event win. That, alas, never happened.
And poor Bird was so busy during this game. He didn't care that he was Nked the first time and lynched when he replaced in. I lead the lynch against him in the hopes of getting civ cred :D

Thank you to bea for stepping up and being a great teammate!! I hope we get a chance to be teammates again from the start of a game!!!
Thank you to are Host for an amazing game! Your posts were spot on and super fun for a fan to read!!!
And thank you to all of the other players for making this a super exciting game to play!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
Draconus
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 131

Post by Draconus »

A Person wrote:i was surprised i was allowed to live as long as i did
You were a great HHH!! I never suspected you once!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

"Modular forms and elliptic curves! Infinite fire revolving around infinite parallels fractals of infinite reality, each cascading, gliding in an infinite wheel. Tell me the true nature of my reality!"
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 295

Post by S~V~S »

TH, I don't think I ever said i don't like hunting SKs, I think that was Epignosis that said that. If i did say that, i must have been high lol, becasue I don't agree with it, regardless of affiliation.

Linki~ Bass suspected him, the same night he tried to hill him, actually. He had won a protection, and used it the same night AP tried to kill him. Uncanny instincets, lol.So we blocked him one night, and his kill failed.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 62

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

S~V~S wrote:Ebwop, and I know Epi is going to say that me going hard for an Indy is becasue I was a baddie and getting rid of her power benefited us (which is true) but i would have done it if civ, too. She killed a civ, and once that happened she stopped being an Indy in my book and became a Rogue with a kill. Everything I said in that lynch was 100%.

That is EXACTLY what I would have done as a civ.
Um, pot, kettle? Since you were intentionally killing civs as a baddie, and I was genuinely trying to help. Yeah, the only reason you knew she was a civ was because you had baddie powers. I genuinely suspected her (which you seem to still think impossible) and decided the best thing I could do was try to eliminate who I thought was bad.

So, my judgement was not always the best (sorry, Epi!), but I see you are overlooking the fact that you nearly got lynched (so much for no real suspicion). I knew you and Bass were bad from the moment you hounded me, but I died too quickly to try to do anything about it (not that anyone would trust me after that), which admittedly was my own fault for coming out swinging for the wrong person. :( Yeah, remember I tried to warn that I was an easy target? But once Epi was gone, you and bass pretty well directed the thread.

Oh, well. :D Good job fooling everyone.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 232
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job, team!!!! Thanks to S~V~S and Bass for outlasting the rest on this one! :yay:

FINALLY I win a game (excluding Minimalism, which was a total fluke)!! I have been dying to win a game here since the site started, and just win a game in general, because I hardly ever do due to being too balls to the wall. :p And not only that but one that I believe I deserved to win. Sad that I had to go, but it seems it worked out PERFECTLY! :feb:

Well played, everyone, this was certainly a hell of a fun game while I lasted.

Fantastic game, DF, thanks for hosting!

Bass_the_Clever wrote:Also the day MP died I had a lynch switch that I won and we switched it to him after he talked so many people to vote to save him. Which I must say that sacrifice he made is probably why me and S~V~S made it to the end.
Yes, that was the best!!!! :haha:

Seriously perhaps my favorite lynch period I've ever participated in.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

And to those of you who think you can pick out my teammates when I am revealed bad: Think again. :feb:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Oh, and I could NOT believe AP was Triple H!!! I didn't get to follow the game really while I was on vacation, but after I came back I did so to keep up with my team's progress and because this was such an awesome game, with an epic player list, and with an epic amount of crazy tense lynches if I might add... but I was shocked when I read the reveal for AP's lynch! I assumed he was a civvie of some sort.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:And to those of you who think you can pick out my teammates when I am revealed bad: Think again. :feb:
Hey now, I wanted to lynch S~V~S one day but one small thing she said made me think she could have been The Undertaker.

The Corporation did indeed deserve this win. Very well played. I was really sad to die in this one. I woke up in the middle of the night just to check the outcome of the Night, and all I saw was that my name was not on the lynch poll. :(

DFaraday,
that was over-the-top and a friggin blast even if I knew I would be blocked every even Night. Those posts really captured the spirit of the WWE. :smile:
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 103

Post by DFaraday »

Vomp and AP were both pretty active behind the scenes, despite hardly ever posting in thread. It was a time their strategy paid off pretty well.

And for the record, I kept WOG alive so long just because I thought it would be funny if she won the game without ever posting once.
:p
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Bullzeye »

Epignosis wrote: The Corporation did indeed deserve this win. Very well played. I was really sad to die in this one. I woke up in the middle of the night just to check the outcome of the Night, and all I saw was that my name was not on the lynch poll. :(
Seems to be a recurring theme (and the mark of a great game!). When we got a double night I was so excited because it meant I'd definitely get btsc, and when I died I promised DF I'd have some sort of revenge. He had actually PM'ed me with just a :( which was how I knew I was dead, even before I read the night post. I guess I kinda did get revenge anyway by killing AP in Shawshank when his power probably could've won the civs the game :p
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Captain Bunny Killer wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Ebwop, and I know Epi is going to say that me going hard for an Indy is becasue I was a baddie and getting rid of her power benefited us (which is true) but i would have done it if civ, too. She killed a civ, and once that happened she stopped being an Indy in my book and became a Rogue with a kill. Everything I said in that lynch was 100%.

That is EXACTLY what I would have done as a civ.
Um, pot, kettle? Since you were intentionally killing civs as a baddie, and I was genuinely trying to help. Yeah, the only reason you knew she was a civ was because you had baddie powers. I genuinely suspected her (which you seem to still think impossible) and decided the best thing I could do was try to eliminate who I thought was bad.

So, my judgement was not always the best (sorry, Epi!), but I see you are overlooking the fact that you nearly got lynched (so much for no real suspicion). I knew you and Bass were bad from the moment you hounded me, but I died too quickly to try to do anything about it (not that anyone would trust me after that), which admittedly was my own fault for coming out swinging for the wrong person. :( Yeah, remember I tried to warn that I was an easy target? But once Epi was gone, you and bass pretty well directed the thread.

Oh, well. :D Good job fooling everyone.
Killing civvies was my job. Not hypocritical at all, i was supposed to kill civvies, you were simply supposed to survive. Going for as much civ cred as possible was also my job, and very honestly, that was exactly what i would have done as a civvie, sincerely, it is. While that whole thing was going on, I barely talked to bass since i had to be in my "civvie mind", lol. But this is a philosophical difference, and having been where you are, it is irritating, I have to agree. So, sorry :daisy:

And yeah, I forgot about that lynch, you are right. But that was mainly there was a misunderstanding of how your role worked; had that misunderstanding not been prevalent, Epi would not have suspected me. And as soon as that was cleared up, the suspicion evaporated.

And i think we did a little directing before that too :feb:

I had a very fun game, and a great BTS team, Boomslang went right into character in the chat room, and we had some awesome plotting :fiesta:

i also want to thank Faraday~ this was a refreshingly traditional game, without too much in the way of crazy mechanics. I love the crazy mechanics, but some old fashioned trickery & cat/mouse is fun, too. It was a good game :)
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

S~V~S wrote: i also want to thank Faraday~ this was a refreshingly traditional game, without too much in the way of crazy mechanics. I love the crazy mechanics, but some old fashioned trickery & cat/mouse is fun, too. It was a good game :)
Thanks! I feel like games get a little too far from the heart of Mafia at times, so I wanted to do something more old school.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

DFaraday wrote:Vomp and AP were both pretty active behind the scenes, despite hardly ever posting in thread. It was a time their strategy paid off pretty well.

And for the record, I kept WOG alive so long just because I thought it would be funny if she won the game without ever posting once.
:p
If i was lucky enough to get close to winning i was going to do everything in my power to keep her alive.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Well played Corp. Well played. You guys totally earned this one.

Admittedly I kept going back and forth about svs all game. She is a huge blind spot for me and while she was always a NK option, I just couldn't pull the trigger. (One of these days, I just have to kill you to get over it. lol.) We were convinced she was the LD at first but I kept saying "She would have checked me." I was trying SOOOOOOOOO hard not to make a statement that was checkable just in case. LOL.

With teefies being so uninvolved none of us had a problem throwing him under the bus. (Though really, my days of protecting the herd when I'm bad are long over. I'll toss any of them under the buss if I need to and actively encourage them to do the same for me.) Had Devin not been NKed - I would have voted him if I thought it would have saved my skin.

CBK - I knew you were trying to help. I'm sorry I pretended not to believe you. I do also really agree with SVS about indis in general. And she really does say that in every game. The only game I can think of her not saying that was the one on RM where she *was* said indi in question and that scenario was completely different from this one. I was still trying to prov my "civness" - I wanted to help lynch someone from both baddie teams and agree with the potential dangerous indi. Sorry CBK.

I really thought svs and bass were civ at the end. I was convinced dex and either vomp or dp were bad. :facepalm: I even agreed with the numbers - that there were likely 3 civs and 2 baddies left in that last lynch I participated in. I kept going through every scenario I could think of to get some kind of advantage in my vote and I just couldn't see one so I took the high road out. (or what I thought was the high road.) The way I saw it, If I helped Dex lynch SVS, she'd die - civs would be down and the corp would just NK me the next night (as they had the kill.)

Super well done Bass - you had me 100 percent fooled the whole way through. Bravo!

Oh - also - someone asked about Devin's insanifying. He very smartly (I thought) was trying to mimic the Foley insanify hoping someone would connect him to the role. That's why Piper only insanified every so often.

Great game! Great host! Great team! Mata was super helpful to have around even though she was deaded by the time I got there and I loved having Devin as a teammate. :hug:

Also - while it was slighly frustrating to not have links to the lynches and night posts, I have to say - forcing me to read as much of the thread as possible during my catch up helped me out quite a bit. So yay there too! :)
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 19
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

I feel good that DP didn't no-show his way to a win.

I was sad to get dead so early in this one! Was Epi bad??? I could NOT BELIEVE you goons didn't lynch him. :P He led FIVE CIV LYNCHES, and that's just by my count, and I wasn't playing close attention.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 19
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

I guess since it's over I don't need dead red. And scratch that, he was the ultimate good guy. :haha:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 164

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Epig was hulk . he was our first check I think so be blocked him the nights he was suppose to kill.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:Epig was hulk . he was our first check I think so be blocked him the nights he was suppose to kill.
It is not a good feeling to be a castrated Hulk. :sigh:
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

This game was amazing I can't wait to see everyone's roles and night actions.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

The roles are updated on page one.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

I just want to say well played A Person you did great.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

So did WOG use stone cold power at all?
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

Epignosis wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:Epig was hulk . he was our first check I think so be blocked him the nights he was suppose to kill.
It is not a good feeling to be a castrated Hulk. :sigh:
i know that feel, i was annoyed with not getting the kills i wanted :(
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:I just want to say well played A Person you did great.
I second that. Well played Matty.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

I just noticed I haven't said thank you to everyone for all the compliments . I just want to say this was my third mafia game ever and the second game that me and SVS have been on the same mafia team . She has been a great coach I am so thankful to know you. I learned a lot from all of you these games.

MP glad you finally won on your own site now instead of hosting the Tournament of Champions game you can actually play :P
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 62

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

No apology necessary, bea. :) SVS did totally peg me before I went down in flames. After that, there was no getting out of it, but I knew there was a baddie convenient target element to it. No loss to the baddies, just all civie appearance.

One of these days I'll play with a little more caution through to the end. :D
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:I just noticed I haven't said thank you to everyone for all the compliments . I just want to say this was my third mafia game ever and the second game that me and SVS have been on the same mafia team . She has been a great coach I am so thankful to know you. I learned a lot from all of you these games.

MP glad you finally won on your own site now instead of hosting the Tournament of Champions game you can actually play :P
Bass, you played like a true champion here. What a great performance! I look forward to playing with you again and hopefully someday we can be teammates again as well.

And I know, right? I'll still probably host 2014 anyway. :p

Captain Bunny Killer wrote:No apology necessary, bea. :) SVS did totally peg me before I went down in flames. After that, there was no getting out of it, but I knew there was a baddie convenient target element to it. No loss to the baddies, just all civie appearance.

You played really well, CBK, it must be said. Unfortunately, you got caught, and as an indie there's nothing you could have done to really get yourself out of that situation.

I did find it funny people thought you were my teammate - maybe one of these days that will happen! :feb:

Again, what a fantastic game, DF! Was a ton of fun. Very well written and balanced.
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

bea wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:I just want to say well played A Person you did great.
I second that. Well played Matty.
Thanks! I really thought it would be plain as day, since it seemed like I was being blocked when all my kill attempts were failing.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

So who kept killing me. :noble:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Night 1:
MR protected MP
Bullz searched AP
Devin insanified K4J
Mongoose targeted SVS
SVS blocked Mongoose :p
Boomslang checked Epignosis
Bass killed BWT
CBK stole FW's power
DP checked Epig

Night 2:
Bullz searched Epig
SVS blocked Epig
Boomslang checked MR
MR protected Boomslang
Epig tried to kill Bullz
Summer killed Mata
CBK blocked MP

Night 3:
MR protected Dom
Devin insanified Epig
Bullz searched K4J
Bass sort of killed-ish Vomp
SVS blocked K4J
Boomslang checked FZ
AP killed FZ

For a start. This is very tedious. :p I'll post more tomorrow! And for the record, Bass did tend to win the competitions. Dom won the first Royal Rumble, but then got killed shortly after.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Matahari
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 39

Post by Matahari »

I spent the day in the e.r. Yesterday, so I didn't get back to answer any questions, sorry! There were a few reasons for the decision to kill me off early, but the main one was to prevent MP from gaining any civvie cred :feb:

After being role checked very early in three games, and realizing that this game had six different discovery type roles, I thought it would be best to not ignore the possibility that I might have been checked. So I thought that in case I had been checked, we might get leads to who some of the disco roles were. Which is rather funny, after the fact. We had figured out that TH and SVS were disco/ or connected to a disco role, but for all the wrong reasons!

Anyway, our poor team got off to a dismal start! Rey never showed, BWT got killed first night, I was up for a lynch the next day, so we did as much damage control as we could. We pleaded for BWT to replace Rey, killed me off on the off-chance that if I wasn't exposed as a baddie, I could possibly be rezzed later- extending our team shelf-life, and then Bea stepped in for Summer, which we were so grateful for, thanks Bea!

Anyhow, it was quite fun in spite of being dead XD
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 179
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

DF - I thought you were a very organized, professional host and I'll look forward to your future gaming endeavors.

5/5, would be hosted again.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Bass_the_Clever wrote:I just noticed I haven't said thank you to everyone for all the compliments . I just want to say this was my third mafia game ever and the second game that me and SVS have been on the same mafia team . She has been a great coach I am so thankful to know you. I learned a lot from all of you these games.

Bass, you played like a true champion here. What a great performance! I look forward to playing with you again and hopefully someday we can be teammates again as well.

And I know, right? I'll still probably host 2014 anyway. :p

Thanks man . But now you can play if you want.

Captain Bunny Killer wrote:No apology necessary, bea. :) SVS did totally peg me before I went down in flames. After that, there was no getting out of it, but I knew there was a baddie convenient target element to it. No loss to the baddies, just all civie appearance.

You played really well, CBK, it must be said. Unfortunately, you got caught, and as an indie there's nothing you could have done to really get yourself out of that situation.

I did find it funny people thought you were my teammate - maybe one of these days that will happen! :feb:

Again, what a fantastic game, DF! Was a ton of fun. Very well written and balanced.
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Loulou26 »

Oh wow the game's over? I didn't even know lol. Hmm scum won I see. Well congrats! Funny thing is in hindsight, I started actually thinking about SVS being bad during a couple of rereads I did after I died. Something about the way SVS helped me and agreed with me so much in day one was really....well it stands out now haha. I wish I'd seen it at the time but oh well. Live and learn.

Thanks for a great game DF! It was a blast :D
kneel4justice
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 267

Post by kneel4justice »

Congratulations Corp.
Oh, SVS!!! You dirty scum. Lol. Good for you!
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Loulou26 wrote:Oh wow the game's over? I didn't even know lol. Hmm scum won I see. Well congrats! Funny thing is in hindsight, I started actually thinking about SVS being bad during a couple of rereads I did after I died. Something about the way SVS helped me and agreed with me so much in day one was really....well it stands out now haha. I wish I'd seen it at the time but oh well. Live and learn.

I am a mod. I was being helpful because I should be and because I want to be. I would have been helpful if I were civ, too.

And yeah, we figured out who you were after we role checked Daisy. I enjoyed avenging you :)
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Spacedaisy »

I am going to try to get banners done tomorrow.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Loulou26
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 159

Post by Loulou26 »

S~V~S wrote:
Loulou26 wrote:Oh wow the game's over? I didn't even know lol. Hmm scum won I see. Well congrats! Funny thing is in hindsight, I started actually thinking about SVS being bad during a couple of rereads I did after I died. Something about the way SVS helped me and agreed with me so much in day one was really....well it stands out now haha. I wish I'd seen it at the time but oh well. Live and learn.

I am a mod. I was being helpful because I should be and because I want to be. I would have been helpful if I were civ, too.

And yeah, we figured out who you were after we role checked Daisy. I enjoyed avenging you :)

Oh I know that lol but something about the way you played after I died rang alarm bells and I was kicking myself for not really paying attention to you. LOL
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”