45%

Total votes: 11
rundontwalk2
Posts in topic: 36

Re: MU Season 6 Scrimmage [Day 2]

Post by rundontwalk2 »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 12:30 pm
rundontwalk2 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 12:20 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 12:17 pm I agree I like the Soneji voters more than the Drago voters. Hmm...
stop vaguebooking and accuse me directly
You look like shit, but I've come to terms with the fact that you look like shit regardless of alignment and if I try to find logic in your posts I might as well try to use a crystal ball.
I actually look very pretty today.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 273
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

That said you recent posts actually look good lol.
rundontwalk2

Post by rundontwalk2 »

Are you always so fickle in your reads?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Epi is iffy, Lux is fine but not super fine, and you are you.

Meanwhile nova is great, Gemma is alright, JJJ is meh.

The Soneji wagon looks a bit better.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

rundontwalk2 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 12:33 pm Are you always so fickle in your reads?
Yes.

Nice to meet you. DDL.
rundontwalk2

Post by rundontwalk2 »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 12:33 pm
rundontwalk2 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 12:33 pm Are you always so fickle in your reads?
Yes.

Nice to meet you. DDL.
i think we''ll get along marvelously old chap
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

rundontwalk2 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 12:34 pm
Yes.

Nice to meet you. DDL.
Possibly. I'm still butthurt that I suspected you all game in FE and we both ended up being civ, but that will go away I think.
rundontwalk2

Post by rundontwalk2 »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 12:35 pm
rundontwalk2 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 12:34 pm
Yes.

Nice to meet you. DDL.
Possibly. I'm still butthurt that I suspected you all game in FE and we both ended up being civ, but that will go away I think.
i liked the attention it's okay
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I have no idea how to feel about Jack rn.
novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 228

Post by novaselinenever »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 10:24 am I'm trying to figure out where Dragomir's head is at but its a blur. He was tunneling on me. Then he decided he didn't care anymore and only about Owner. The he made that horrible "today is a new day" post to explain it. Then he names three people and says he doesn't care who is lynched as long as it's one of the three. Then he ignores Owner's ability post and keeps tunneling on her. Then someone calls him out on that and he goes back to tunneling me.

It's a lot of "don't cares", and very little sign that he is actually trying to look at multiple people and solve the game. He pick a few lucky ones to tunnel and is trying to skate by the game on those tunnels. It doesn't feel town at all.
This is doo doo tbh.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 244

Post by speedchuck »

[VOTE: Soneji] aubergine

4th vote on him.

I'm not going to play that much today, I'm feeling sick and it's the weekend and I don't want to think.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Owner of a Lonely Heart »

I think I'm still paranoid about a lot of things, and I'm not sold on Soneji being the best lynch. I think Dragomir not reading my posts or not picking up my claim initially speaks volumes about him, so I think that's where my vote is going for today.

[VOTE: Dragomir] aubergine

I almost get the feeling that he was pushing me because a lot of other people were already pushing or that at the time I was a "safe" push.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

I'm the fifth vote on Dragomir.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 1:12 pm I think I'm still paranoid about a lot of things, and I'm not sold on Soneji being the best lynch. I think Dragomir not reading my posts or not picking up my claim initially speaks volumes about him, so I think that's where my vote is going for today.

I almost get the feeling that he was pushing me because a lot of other people were already pushing or that at the time I was a "safe" push.
What does it speak volume about? I'd think a baddie would be much more attentive to claims and the thread flow. It strikes me as a derp townie moment, and his late reaction strengthen that.

I believe he expressed concerns about you D1, and you were his main suspicion alongside DDL. I don't recall you being a "safe" push at the time.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

novaselinenever wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 1:22 pm
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 1:12 pm I think I'm still paranoid about a lot of things, and I'm not sold on Soneji being the best lynch. I think Dragomir not reading my posts or not picking up my claim initially speaks volumes about him, so I think that's where my vote is going for today.

What does it speak volume about? I'd think a baddie would be much more attentive to claims and the thread flow. It strikes me as a derp townie moment, and his late reaction strengthen that.

I believe he expressed concerns about you D1, and you were his main suspicion alongside DDL. I don't recall you being a "safe" push at the time.
I'm kind of going from the assumption that Drago is playing a very crappy baddie game. Like, trying to form wagons for weak reasons and stuff.

I haven't played many games with Drago myself though. I think you have. Do you know if he's normally like that as a baddie?
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Multiple people had me in their top suspicions. After you got a read or strong suspicion down, sometimes, you won't read more posts. Or sometimes if you're scum, you might not actually read posts at all. (more of skim than an actual read)
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Like, you both play in OJ (which I don't) and you both play in NF (which I haven't played much in the past 2 years).
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

I have too many worlds going at the moment.

I don't know if I should share them as people tend to either misread them or not understand the paradox of thoughts that i do have going at one time.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 1:39 pm

Multiple people had me in their top suspicions. After you got a read or strong suspicion down, sometimes, you won't read more posts. Or sometimes if you're scum, you might not actually read posts at all. (more of skim than an actual read)
At the time of his initial push you weren't a suspect I believe, let alone a top one. What is your gripe with his actual posts and thoughts?

Feel like most of the stuff about him is mostly on a surface level, him flip-flopping and whatnot. I haven't seen anyone dissect his posts.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 1:39 pm Like, you both play in OJ (which I don't) and you both play in NF (which I haven't played much in the past 2 years).
I actually don't play on OJ lol :noble:
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

novaselinenever wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 1:48 pm

At the time of his initial push you weren't a suspect I believe, let alone a top one. What is your gripe with his actual posts and thoughts?

Feel like most of the stuff about him is mostly on a surface level, him flip-flopping and whatnot. I haven't seen anyone dissect his posts.
Has anyone dissected Soneji's posts? I don't remember seeing that either. But yeah, I'll go see if I can find the post I was thinking about.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 1:39 pm

I'm kind of going from the assumption that Drago is playing a very crappy baddie game. Like, trying to form wagons for weak reasons and stuff.

I haven't played many games with Drago myself though. I think you have. Do you know if he's normally like that as a baddie?
He's a little bit more timid I believe as a baddie, and prone to a lot of buddying. Usually highjacks people's thoughts and suspicions a lot to bounce his contribution through them and navigate the thread. I wouldn't say forming wagons for weak reasons are not part of it, but those reasons are usually much more contrived than what I'm seeing here or more so echo-ing other people's thoughts.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 1:50 pm

Has anyone dissected Soneji's posts?
Nice.
novaselinenever
Hitman

I'd like to hear more from him though to get a better idea, maybe I'm wrong and y'all 5 are onto something with him.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Re: MU Season 6 Scrimmage [Day 0]

Dragomir wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:17 pm
Ultra wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:47 pm
This reeks of chainsaw defense.
I'm not sure what to think yet so I want to hear his opinion on it first as I know no one's meta here.
Dragomir talks neutrally to Ultra. But then he downplays his potential ability.

Downplaying ability can sometimes be a scum tell.
Playing somewhere other than your home site is definitely an experience in itself. Some of the big differences are:

• You aren't as well protected elsewhere vs. your home site.
• You feel like not necessarily capable of swinging votes by yourself.
• You also might not know all the culture/history between players so that can also be a wall when it comes to some things.
novaselinenever
Hitman

You've mis-quoted that post I believe.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 144
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Gemma wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:09 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:03 pm
Gemma wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:14 pm I saved JJJ last night.
:beer:

That you've blurted this out promptly despite the ambiguity of a non-kill in this setup strikes me as a genuine instinct.
This setup is honestly crap lol.
Some were worried MU champs setups have been scumsided. :shrug2:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 12:38 pm I have no idea how to feel about Jack rn.
Let me buddy you. :workit:
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

Re: MU Season 6 Scrimmage [Day 1]

Dragomir wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:32 pm
Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:36 am I kind of want to vote JJJ. I enjoy playing with him, and it has been awhile since we last played. But I also feel like I'm not quite yet seeing the Jay that I've seen before in 2 other games I played with him. Is that enough to go by? I don't know. Have I only seen his town game? I think so. Then again he might play different with a power role in hand, so maybe that's why he appears different. Or he could be generally busy, but I'm not suppose to make excuses for him. I'm just suppose to read what the thread gives me. Or maybe some games does Jay not get serious super early on? In my mind, it would be hard to maintain a talkative or inquisitive facade like every single game.
You're very wishy washy with this read on JJJ. Your approach to your scum read on him comes off as fake. You say stuff that you think are scummy about him, then immediately begin questioning and making up excuses. You're not assertive or sure about yourself at all and that is really troubling.

One could say your vote on him is assertive but meh your reasoning provided is so wishy washy that it makes the vote and the entire read itself just look like you're trying to contribute.
This isn't too bad actually. It's a fair take on what I've said there. I am wish washy on Jay; that is a fact.

Town Points for Jay include
• Going around and talking about each player's interactions with Ultra
• Being potentially "saved" in the night

Worlds with Jay in Them
1. Jay is town. Ultra left their vote on him, which clears him to some degree. Gemma protected him. Lux tried to kill Jay. Lux or Ultra or another teammate could have the jailkeeper role.
2. Jay is town. Ultra left their vote on him, which clears him to some degree. Gemma protected him. Lux jailkept Jay. Someone unknown tried to kill Jay. It didn't work.
3. Jay is mafia. Ultra left their vote on him to distance him. Gemma protected him. Gemma is mafia doctor who protect Jay in the night. Jay performed a kill on x player. Kill was stopped by Lux jailkeeping Jay.
4. Jay is mafia. Ultra left their vote on him to distance him. Jay accidentally bussed him. Gemma protected him. Gemma is mafia doctor who protect Jay in the night. Jay performed a kill on x player. Kill was stopped by Lux jailkeeping Jay.
5. Jay is mafia. Ultra left their vote on him to distance him. Jay accidentally bussed him. Gemma protected him. Gemma is a town doctor who protect Jay in the night. Jay performed a kill on x player. Kill was stopped by Lux jailkeeping Jay.

Conclusion
I still think Jay and Gemma are town.

I think Lux's explanation of how mafia should think might have been argument she had with a partner about night kills. She adjusted to my claim well, so there is still a world where she is actually town. (so I still don't know what lux identifies as. I keep thinking she because of the avi, but idk.)

So maybe I should move my vote back to lux as, lux turn tail and is voting for dragomir might be a bad sign, and Epi is on this vote too.

I still don't know if I should trust Epi or not. Epi trusted myself and DDL's reads on nova yesterday.

So like Nova with Dragomir? idk my bff jill... I just don't have all the answers. I see too many different possibilities.

I don't want to be wrong on Lux. But I did still track them because of their interactions with conversations that brought up ULtra's name and me stating that lynching Jay wasn't likely to happen. But that also could have generated concern to save jay though, so derp... i don't what to think.. I have too many thoughts, not enough decisiveness
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official

What does town!Soneji look like?

Or has he just been flaking like every game I've played with him that's not Favorites?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:17 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:01 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:58 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:37 pm Epi looks a little fishy for trying to piggyback on my nova case.
I didn't do anything of the sort.
You basically repeated what I said with more words, while saying I looked good in the following post.

I can refute this in one of two ways.

Either I go back and show you my posts that said I voted nova because my two civilians (you and Owner) were voting nova, and then I looked through nova's posts and decided I would keep my vote there...

...Or I just tell you that if I were bad, I would have no need to put you in my pretty little pocket. You're lynch bait, and you know it.
Yeesh.gif
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I have a feeling this post will be important when I get into mechanical stuff Owner is talking about.
Luxurious wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:19 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:14 pm
Luxurious wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:08 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:59 pm
Luxurious wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:58 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:43 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:41 pm

Why is Nova super solid? I’ve played two days of another game and read most of Nutella’s champs D1 since this thread closed.
It's not like I changed my mind about the questions thing being fishy, but vote analysis > how many questions the guy is asking.

Nova was the name of the Ultra wagon. He pushed it more than everyone else. I bet he's the one mafia tried to kill tonight.
Why do you think that??? You were voting Nova at eod i’m kinda curious as to why you think mafia would kill Nova > JJJ
Cuz anyone who lynches nova is out of their mind.

While we are discussing the Jay lynch as of right now.
Okay I’ll explain to you why your answer is awful

1) Nova was a wagon yesterday, mafia would expect for town to lynch Nova eventually due to wagonomics

2)In the off chance mafia, DOESNT, expect this, they suck

3)JJJ was the highest poster, with Ultra as a scum read. While he voted Gemma, his vote ultimately ended up on a mafia.

4) While Nova DID push Ultra the hardest, JJJ wasnt at risk of being lynched, bringing it back to wagonomics of Nova

So like, why the fuck would mafia kill Nova > JJJ
Paraphrasing my great fellow dragon.

"I don't care what happened last DP".

What I mean is, the Ultra flip changes everything. Nova's push on Ultra was strong. Jay's push on Ultra was not necessarily that strong. NJova is not going to be lynched in this eon. Someone who's not going to be lynched needs to be NK'd.

So yeah mafia DDL would totally shoot nova on Night 1. Maybe mafia Luxurious wouldn't, but that's why I used the word "bet" the first time I said that.
Okay respect i see it.

Add this to your formula: The only “notable” thing ie. Nova’s whole case against Ultra, was Ultra being a hypocrite and doing everything he claimed scum!JJJ did. In what world does that make them aligned together?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:26 pm Civilians:

Lux
DDL
Owner
JJJ
Gemma

Cool.
This maybe too.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Using this thread as a notebook is kinda stupid but whatever. Momentum.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Btw I saw Endgame last night and I only spent about 30 min of it crying.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I agree with this evaluation of Ultra’s treatment of DDL as tmi.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:29 pm Interactions of Ultra and Dragon D. Luffy

Ultra wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:47 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:03 pm DDL taking opportunities to answer soft questions and discredit early effort before it exists. bad
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:01 pm
Dragomir wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:02 am What is the point of D0 if we can't lynch anyone?
With this mindset you ensure that it cannot have a point. bad
Eh. D0 isn't useless, but it does present a lot of opportunity to shade people over NAI.

By the way, your powerpoint is unintentionally hilarious.

This one can actually be tacked into the previous Dragomir interaction too. I threw poop at the two Drags and Ultra responded by suggesting that I was shading people over "NAI". It's implicitly defensive of DDL and Dragomir.

Ultra wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:09 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:02 pm
Ultra wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:58 pmPossibly, by you.
I don't need "possibly". What are you referring to?
Ultra wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:58 pmDefend someone by attacking their accuser.

Since you're here elaborate on that vote
I think DDL got snagged by a booby trap. No lynches are horrendous, and I thought it looked evident that speedchuck wasn't serious in his recommendation.
I think holding someone accountable for saying Day Zeros are less valuable is a bit pushy, especially considering they in fact are. Now, if someone was using "Wait, I said that D0, it doesn't count!" as a defense, or as a reason to dismiss a case, that is categorically scummy. But outside of that context, there's no apparent scum motive to stating the obvious, other than perhaps appearing blendy.

Reaction posts can also carry a scum motive, so this sounds like TMI on speedchuck

This post is worded in such a way that I struggle to follow it, fake or not. Either way it's again an implicit defense of DDL by way of shitting on me.

Ultra wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:19 pm
novaselinenever wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:39 am
Ultra wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:41 pm @novaselinenever

Reads please
I'm currently beefing with Rundon'twalk and Soneji. I'm not really buying the formers concern with Jay sticking him as good early on, and the whole "he knows I play the same as both alignments" is whack. That has never stopped people from forming read, let alone gut ones. If what he claims is true and Jay knows him well, he should also know Jay well and that flinging poo early on alongside sticking people with an alignment based on first impression is his bread and butter. I think I talked about Soneji's entrance sometime earlier.

The whole no lynch thing is hilarious, and I'm more intrigued by DDL jumping on Speed than the latter making that claim. I took it as him messing around, 'cause I don't believe for a second that he's serious about it.

I can't say I'm a fan of you calling out the vote on DDL, nor throwing around fancy words like "chainsaw defense". Feels like over-compensating :grin:
If that was a bait post it's a pretty bad one. A player with low presence makes a very bad suggestion and then leaves. I can't reflexively blame someone for voting for that. I will blame a player for jumping on that player without explanation.

Another defense, this time explicit. Ultra was comfortable planting his flag in DDL's camp early and often. My immediate interpretation is that he wanted to capitalize on my "chainsaw defense" thing as the origin of a case by discrediting my suspicion of a guy who would eventually be shown as civilian -- an extended sort of TMI. Decent for DDL.

There are a few other mentions of DDL. They appear incidental to me as they're just associated with his attacks against me. Moving on.

I don't see any mentions of Ultra by DDL.

~~~

Conclusion: Have your dollop of WIFOM -- it's a consistent defensive message by Ultra on behalf of DDL, sometimes implied and eventually explicitly stated. I am inclined to say this reflects well enough on DDL. I was Ultra's punching bag, and those punches can be directly tied to my attack on DDL; it seems as though he knew I was wrong.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Luxurious wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:42 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:40 pm
Luxurious wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:38 pm Didnt they also recently make Captain america into a nazis???
Do you know what Wikipedia is?
According to my discord group i apparently dont even know what the color red is
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Luxurious wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:45 pm Current reads:

[town]
Nova, speed, jack, ddl

[probably town]
Epi, jjj, gemma

[everyone else]

[scum]
Owner
Why is Epi probably town? Disregard if already answered.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dragomir wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:48 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:43 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:42 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:05 pm
Dragomir wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 8:26 pm First of all, you protected JJJ over Nova? Second of all, how do you know the heal was successful? Could be more reasons for why nobody died last night aside from you protecting your target.

I still sus Owner and DDL pretty heavily. RDW is someone I'm taking interest in as well. I'm finna go back and read Ultra's interactions.
This whole post bugs me, particularly the highlighted bit. Did you try to kill me instead of nova to avoid this result? :meany:
The hell is this question?
I don't know why Gemma is required to protect nova.
I didn't say she was required to pick him. I just find Nova a better pick than you to protect.

Now, I'll be gone till morning.

My reads. Owner, DDL, and Jack are scum. Also, I feel sad how y'all are ignoring what I pointed out about Ultra and Owner being buddies.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 1:39 pm Like, you both play in OJ (which I don't) and you both play in NF (which I haven't played much in the past 2 years).
You don't?

Where did you play before NF?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 9:56 pm Hi Jack.

I have voted for you.
Hi Epi.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 2:28 pm What does town!Soneji look like?

Or has he just been flaking like every game I've played with him that's not Favorites?
Yeah that.

Since 2015 catching him being very active in a game as either alignment is very difficult. His normal meta is coming near the end of the day and making big posts on stuff that pinged him.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

That said his day 1 catch up felt less throrough than what I'm used to of him. Normally he points at different stuff no one else noticed. Here it was just some shallow flip-flopping about me that could be thought of without even reading the game. And some stuff about Dragomir, who is honestly starting to feel like lynchbait tbh.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

[VOTE: Soneji] aubergine
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I have to say my track record at reading him is worse than a coinflip so this would be the first time I actually catch him if I do.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Re: MU Season 6 Scrimmage [Day 1]

Soneji wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:44 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:35 pm
Soneji wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:10 pm You could say that, I'm very familiar with DDL mislynches and his tone in later posts have been good so I'm inclined to place that over the no lynch scumtell and not pursue his lynch today.
How do you feel about the other players currently receiving votes?
nova : I can see what those pushing him are and get a slight scum vibe from him.

Owner : Thought her case against you and the pre-flip association post I quoted were wack.

Epi : Thought he was really reaching with some of his FoS's, to the point they felt fake.

Ultra : They haven't gone as hard as I would normally expect from them, no particular scum vibes though.
This post in particular is so non-Soneji.

Giving reads on demand? About people he doesn't have an idea of?

Soneji is a detatched analyst, he doesn't spend the game prodding everyone like Jay does. He picks one target and dissecates them. He normally doesn't care what is going in the thread, he's playing his own version of the game.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

"no particular scum vibes though"

Kill this.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I believe in nova's read on dragomir.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 3:58 pm
You don't?

Where did you play before NF?
I haven't in quite a while. There wasn't really a before lol, it was around the same time on both then here shortly afterwards.
novaselinenever
Hitman

Jack, are you re-reading through the whole thread?

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”