Vanilla Mafia - [MELTED]

Moderator: Community Team

reywaS
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 90

Re: Vanilla Mafia - [MELTED]

Post by reywaS »

fwiw i knew epig was bad bad bad ever since the day i put him at the top of my list but also knew that given my kanye restriction i would never convince anyone he was bad so i just ran with it and buddied up so he wouldnt NK me. plus, im a big Epig fan in general so i knew the game would be more fun the longer he was around.
Some day, Some day
Some day I'll, I wanna wear a starry crown
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

fwiw i knew epig was bad bad bad ever since the day i put him at the top of my list but also knew that given my kanye restriction i would never convince anyone he was bad so i just ran with it and buddied up so he wouldnt NK me. plus, im a big Epig fan in general so i knew the game would be more fun the longer he was around.
Some day, Some day
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 220

Post by Epignosis »

reywaS wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm fwiw i knew epig was bad bad bad ever since the day i put him at the top of my list but also knew that given my kanye restriction i would never convince anyone he was bad so i just ran with it and buddied up so he wouldnt NK me. plus, im a big Epig fan in general so i knew the game would be more fun the longer he was around.
I'm a big reywaS fan. It made me happy to see your name again. Thanks for coming back.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
reywaS
Money Launderer

Post by reywaS »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:24 pm
reywaS wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm fwiw i knew epig was bad bad bad ever since the day i put him at the top of my list but also knew that given my kanye restriction i would never convince anyone he was bad so i just ran with it and buddied up so he wouldnt NK me. plus, im a big Epig fan in general so i knew the game would be more fun the longer he was around.
I'm a big reywaS fan. It made me happy to see your name again. Thanks for coming back.
good to be back. i was saying the other day in the discord that i regret ever leaving. love this community.
Some day, Some day
MafiaMenace
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 299

Post by MafiaMenace »

do you know how to apply to host a game?
ive hosted 3 in the past and i want to host one here
Spoiler: show
You’re going to be all right. You just stumbled over a stone in the road. It means nothing. Your goal lies far beyond this. Doesn’t it? I’m sure you’ll overcome this. You’ll walk again… soon.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 48
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MafiaMenace wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:10 am do you know how to apply to host a game?
ive hosted 3 in the past and i want to host one here
I can give you the details. I’ll PM you soon. :)
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 14
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

It's because I'm boring isn't it sigh
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~

Return to “Previous Heists”