SPACE FORCE [END]

Moderator: Community Team

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 201

Re: SPACE FORCE [DAY 4]

Post by speedchuck »

Oh, that wasn't a lot to catch up on. I feel better about my absence.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Re: SPACE FORCE [NIGHT 3]

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:31 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:40 pm Speed, can you please talk me through your dunya vote D1? From what I can see you said you went from dunya 85% scum to 25% scum. And then you talk about Quin being suspicious for some length. What was the reason you ended up voting dunya after all?

You were around after Spacey talked about how she didn't like the Quin lynch.

You were around again right after day had ended saying you had a busy afternoon.
i'd also like to know the answer to this. speed didn't respond yet. i think i've talked about that a few times and still not gotten a reply, just an overreaction when i suspected him.

all that i have read from him is that he had reasons to townread me and reasons to scumread me. but those numbers are alarming and his tone was that of someone who wasn't convinced. you said you weren't convinced fully i was scum either and so you voted for quin who hadn't contributed much so you would have felt less bad if he was town than if i had been mislynched. i believe that reason. it makes sense and is something i could see myself applying when choosing between 2 lynches. i can't believe speedchuck after being so wishy washy would keep his foot down on my d1 lynch, someone who is known to be a good town asset. it just doesn't add up with what i know about speed and his tone towards me in the thread. :shrug:
I'll answer this, but as a heads up, it's not going to make me look good. I won't sugar-coat it.

My vote was a D1 vote on someone whom I had suspicion. Come day end, I was much less certain of it, but still had some scum leanings. 25% scum in a game this small might have been an understatement, since everyone had a ~22% chance of being scum without a read, but it is what it is.

I still had an ever-so-light scumread on Dunya at the time. I was very unsure of myself, but nowhere else struck me as a target.

Came back to the thread later to check, before the lynch. We went from a tie between Dunya and Quin to a majority Quin lynch, with him one vote ahead. I shrugged, said 'okay, I guess I didn't have a strong townread on him', and then left for the day.

My only other option, as far as affecting the lynch, would have been to make sure Quin got lynched instead of Dunya by throwing my vote on there as well. I had no motivation to do that. Tell me why a town me would have done that, with a light scumread on Dunya and little in the way of a read on Quin.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Don't give me any crap over the Self-Vote either. This game would be in a healthier place if I had been mislynched yesterday, leaving Mac to defend and puzzle it out between the three of you.

It can be a legitimate town strategy to kick up a ton of dust and then get yourself removed from the game, so that the dust can settle. Then people can read your posts and know that it's a townie perspective. That's what you're doing with Mac's posts and reads, [mention]dunya[/mention]. And he self-voted for a period of time as well. That could've been me.

Sheesh.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Re: SPACE FORCE [DAY 0]

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:58 pm for real tho, i have a genuine town read on sabie, spacedaisy and turnip. fight me. maybe speed too but after being reminded of MK, i'm less kind.

where's quin and nova. i wanna know which of them with Dizzy and Luna is scum.
Found this in my reread.

"I just jumped into the game for the first time what's going on oh and also here are the scummers" dunya is best dunya. :haha:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Re: SPACE FORCE [DAY 1]

Post by speedchuck »

Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:56 pm Also I think Speed v Dunya is Town v Town. Dunya mentioned the godfather role on instinct, because it's a pretty common role in mafia. But I think she's wrong because it sounds to me like scum would have an extra shot ability instead of godfather ability.
Sitting here wondering if this post consists of TMI or town-slips?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Lunalee wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:25 pm Voting Quin. I don't have the best feeling about him right now. Everyone else looks like varying levels of civ, and then there's Quin, who frankly hasn't done much to push him either way.
In Fire Emblem, [mention]dunya[/mention] and I were both scum with Quin, I think. Not at the same time, though. I was her replacement. The team spent the whole game trying to bus each other like crazy.

Would Luna go along with it, I wonder? I actually have no idea. I don't think she would bus Quin like this without him suggesting it, but I could TOTALLY see him suggesting it.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Lunalee wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:52 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:42 pm
Lunalee wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:23 pm Oh hey, sabie12 this is cool. Dyslexicon town-reads dunya and scum-reads you, then does "catch up" stuff and comes back and scum-reads you while town-reading dunya.

Dyslexicon what was the basis for your first read list? And what drastically changed your views of dunya and sabie?
Those were just random reads I made up before even reading the game. Tried to make them at odds with what I skimmed on that page, but otherwise just random. Didn't get much out of it other than dunya removing her sabie12

I thought I had made this clear, but maybe not. Cindy Kate culture is a bit different than PerC.
Okay, that's an interesting strategy.
The 'interesting' tell. :nicenod:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Lunalee wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:58 am Also right after the Quin lynch flip:
speedchuck wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:51 pm Hot Take: None of the Quin voters are scum.

That leaves:
Speed
TH
Dunya
Sabie
Nova

Nice job Quin voters.
I'd say pretty confidently that speedchuck is town.
I know Spacedaisy immediately agreed, but why tho.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Lunalee wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:02 pm This enigma:
Turnip Head wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:06 pm My first reaction is that I look like Quin's teammate
looks like it could be WIFOM from a TH teammate, but this makes it look less-so:
Turnip Head wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:08 am
Lunalee wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:04 am
Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:02 am Oh, sorry I should've read more before posting.

I really liked what I saw from sabie. To quote Dizzy "raisins"

I realize on another read of sabie's posts that I could be wrong though...

inki: I meant Luna voted for Quin

Also I don't think it's you, I think it's TH.
But would scum TH come right out and say, "I realize I look like Quin's teammate?" That would be quite a bit of WIFOM there
I might next time, now :shifty: This wine has fallen right into my glass, it'd be a shame not to drink it.
TH currently looks like the easy next lynch option. But I don't think it's that easy. I would look very closely at anyone pushing for a TH lynch.
How is Luna right about all the things?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

The rest of Luna's stuff sends me either way.

Which, to be fair, she can practically coast if scum.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 441

Post by dunya »

so, my strategy was to scum read speed with a passion this phase so the last scum kills one of dizzy/luna.

but at this point, i'm worried i'll be killed and that strategy will go to waste big time. i mean, in theory it was smart, but i don't wanna fuck this up. i am almost certain speed is town. i feel less confident about who it can be between dizzy and luna, because i have found them both doing lots of scummy things, but if i had to choose one, it would be luna.

GTH:

speed - confident town
dizzy - town
luna - scum
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:15 pm so, my strategy was to scum read speed with a passion this phase so the last scum kills one of dizzy/luna.

but at this point, i'm worried i'll be killed and that strategy will go to waste big time. i mean, in theory it was smart, but i don't wanna fuck this up. i am almost certain speed is town. i feel less confident about who it can be between dizzy and luna, because i have found them both doing lots of scummy things, but if i had to choose one, it would be luna.

GTH:

speed - confident town
dizzy - town
luna - scum
When I saw that you had said "Nope, forget everything I said yesterday, speed is scum" I just sat back in my chair and said "I don't know what's going on."
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Can you link me to your post that shows Dizzy's scummy things?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:35 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:15 pm so, my strategy was to scum read speed with a passion this phase so the last scum kills one of dizzy/luna.

GTH:

speed - confident town
dizzy - town
luna - scum
When I saw that you had said "Nope, forget everything I said yesterday, speed is scum" I just sat back in my chair and said "I don't know what's going on."
yeah sorry, it seemed really clever in my head but i didn't think "what if i get killed and then the other townie is convinced speed is scum by what i presented". i had a "duh" moment. if i was one-shot bulletproof, i would have done it :p
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: SPACE FORCE [NIGHT 3]

Post by dunya »

for speed:
dunya wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:09 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:26 pm Town:
dunya
Quin
Speed
Daisy

Mafia?:
Turnip
Sabie

Others are whatever.
first mention of Quin, Dizzy's infamous "random" poe list. they mention "others" are whatever, who would be nova and Luna. Quin listed as town here. Turnip and sabie, who both flipped town were listed as scum.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:34 pm Reads be like

Townish:
sabie
Speed
Luna

Scummish:
dunya

Neutral:
Everyone else

I read sabie town cause I just do.
I'm very much following Speed's perspective. I do thing we have similar ways of thinking in games, but really my reason for thinking he's town is the "wait a minute" kind of turn at dunya.
Knd of want to yolo read Luna town for what I think are really unrealistic setup speculations. Am I dumb?
I don't really have a read on Turnip, but I don't find anything wrong in their posts.

dunya is really the only one that stands out to me that makes me go nope. Don't like the way she left me (even if the push itself was random), cause at that time I had said I scum read two players who were her town reads. The push on Speed doesn't seem to come from anywhere. Also also the calling out Speed for voting what could be PTs is lol, cause that's like exactly what she did. Thoughts?

I think dunya town read both Space and Quin (?) Would she do that if they were teamed?
Dizzy's second mention of Quin was not a read; this time they listed Quin with Turnip, Spacedaisy and Mac as "neutral" reads. they townread speed because speed was pushing a case against me. obv wanting to get rid of me. apparently their town reads on Luna and sabie were both without reason. so they only give one reason on why a person is town and the others are "just cos and yolo" which is uninspiring and seems like tmi and random. after having voted for Turnip as a first post, they say they don't really have a read on turnip but "can't find anything wrong in their posts" which is a town-leaning comment imo.

last part is most interesting. i definitely town read spacedaisy, but the quin "townread" was a bit random and out of nowhere. Quin was in my poe with nova and Dizzy for most of day 1. nice random insert of "if dunya is scum she couldn't be partners with quin" which i have no idea where they got it from in the first place. so dizzy does not town read their team mate -- good info to have considering they voted for Quin. ;)
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:38 pm Thread needs more Space and Quin btw
again, "space and quin". :ponder: nice pairing, i guess. i ship it. ;)
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:45 pm [VOTE: Quin] aubergine
the quin vote. - paused here. will continue after real life stuff.
dunya wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:12 pm resuming.

so this is where dizzy lays a first vote on Quin. it's 5.45pm on my time stamp thing which is completely effed up cos i changed time zones and also daylight saving happened so whatever that means.
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:45 pm [VOTE: Quin] aubergine
itt, dizzy was mostly questioning me. it seemed out of character for them to throw down a quin vote despite not having made any reads on them. i was their suspect, speedchuck was their only vocal town read who was scum reading me; why was quin being voted then?

after his vote, he kinda goes away.
Lunalee wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:25 pm Voting Quin. I don't have the best feeling about him right now. Everyone else looks like varying levels of civ, and then there's Quin, who frankly hasn't done much to push him either way.
Luna is the second vote on Quin. this was her reasoning, which seems genuine to me and I felt the same way about Dizzy/Quin/Nova when I was doing my own POE so I can get behind this vote. it was 8.25pm in my time stamp here. so about 5.5hrs before EOD.
sabie12 wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:07 pm Fair enough. He has been relatively absent and not doing a whole lot.
As I said before leaning dyslexicon at the moment due to a lot of random accusations with not much reasoning behind them even when asked about it. One response was raisins which I assume meant reasons but maybe Im wrong. Either way I'm putting my vote there for now.
sabie throws a dizzy accusation of her own, glad someone else was feeling what I was feeling. she votes dizzy alongside me.
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:38 pm dunya - The last scum game I remember was the Currents game. It's a rather old Heist game iirc. I haven't been scum in ages though, not here and not on any other site. It doesn't happen to me, cause I'm always town. Meow ^^

sabie - What reads do you think I've not explained. Cause I don't really feel like I have strong reads at all right now. If you're refering to my first read list those were just fake reads, cause I knew I wouldn't be able to post for a while and I hoped for some kind of reactions for when I had the time. I hadn't even read the thread then, just skimmed who was in the game from that page. That may seem strange to you, but flinging things around is what I do if I don't have any direction.

Problem this day is that I can't be around anymore, and I probably can't much of the weekend either.

I'm trying to take in what other's say about dunya. I really don't know about her, and maybe I'm just worried that she's scum and I don't want to let shit fly if she is. And this is pretty self-absorbed, but I noticed on this site I'm way more often seen as an "easy target" and am pushed more by scum than on my home site, especially with players who haven't played with me. Happened almost every game here actually. (I don't really think I'm an easy target myself, but that's another matter).

Another thing about dunya is I don't get why she's hung up on me. She mentioned intuition, which ok, I also have gut reads and vote based on that if it comes up, but at the same time when she said that she also gave a qualifier for the intution, me saying hi to her. Which is so random to me and can easily be checked if that is something I do in games or not. I don't even know if this makes sense to anyone but me, but I can't really get past this.

Anyway, likely won't be around when day ends and stuff, so I'm just going to ask that if people want to vote me it would be superb if they could at least say why.

I don't know who I want to vote for. Either I'll just leave my vote on Quin because he hasn't done much, which is not a great reason. Meow. Normally I'd be tempted to sheep a town read, but I don't even know if I have a town read. Maybe Speed, but I think most of all he just tends to make sense to me.

I have almost no concept of Space (lol). But if dunya is scum I'm thinking Space is almost certainly town.
after all of that, dizzy keeps their vote on Quin? i'm as perplexed about this as i was when Quin voted for Luna. dizzy was neutrally reading Quin but suddenly is being voted for because he hasn't done much but dunya, who they are throwing all kinds of shade on and basically calling scum, is not voted for? this seems very odd to me.

dizzy does come back into the thread, at 2.30am so that would be 30mins past voting deadline. spacedaisy sealed the deal on quin with 30 mins to spare so I am confident in her being town. Luna was also online to react after the flip. her last post before that was 4 hours before eod.

hard to say if she also "accidentally" lynched her team mate so it would be worth it to iso luna before eod.

anyway, i still feel worst about dizzy at this point. i'm going on a limb by giving mac some town credit because i don't feel like he would enjoy winning a game without making any effort so here's to hoping mac is vanilla.

will iso luna, but i can definitely see dizzy throwing a random vote on team mate quin not knowing where it was going all the while building the thread to scum read me but not taking part in following through with my lynch because they know i would flip town. that's how their day 1 reads to me.
dunya wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:08 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:05 pm What's dumb is that I didn't really read Mac's posts well, and I'm sorry about that.
I don't believe this. at all. like not even 1% believable to me.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:35 pm What I don't like about Mac is that he has jumped around in a way that just looks I don't even know, not natural or something. Also I could totally see Quin being lynched by his teammate being absent. I know Mac can't answer to that, but it was one of my first thoughts after Quin flipped as well.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:47 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:13 pm Poor Dizzy. When he comes and reads this mess of a page I can imagine the disappointment and probably the conclusive dunya vote. It's ok guys I'm the scummiest person to ever play mafia. Gotta keep rolling scum if I wanna win easy.
I'm leaning Mac btw. Not that it seems to matter. I'm taking in Spacey's read on you, and she seemed quite sure, and I know she's town. Plus I did get another feel when I read the Ancient Greece game, and I probably shouldn't forget that.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:48 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:42 pmthose are both my 2 largest arguments for a mac lynch today. also, how he was trying to pocket me in his backside pocket.
Yeah, I could see the moving around as "who wants to lynch this person? No? This person? Aha, but this person!" if that makes sense
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:21 pm I can't really see it being anyone else than Mac so that's where I'm voting.
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:40 pm I still think it's Mac. I don't really see who else it can be at this point.
right before the role reveal:
Dyslexicon wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:00 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:59 pm Any last questions?
If you flip town I just don't know where to go and have to start all over I think.
feels like tmi and a way to start throwing suspicion in my way or speeds, after giving both of us town cred, because they would have to "start over"

all these posts does not seem like someone who wasn't informed on mac the way dizzy tried to downplay it post flip.
dunya wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:26 am just put in a vacuum everything i have contributed, look at my effort and intentions and where my head has been (literally accusing every single person on here at one point or another except for daisy) and then look at dizzy's ISO and tell me who seems more genuine in game-solving and actually hunting for scum rather than defending themselves. i may not have voted for Quin d1, but I did vote for Dizzy d1 and i'm pretty sure they are the second scum.
dunya wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:31 am also while reading, try and see how often my reads have changed in comparison to dizzy who has always had 1-2 scumspects only. dizzy gave you and sabie town cred off the bat without you doing anything (before the quin flip), which is literally called buddying. they even gave th a slight town read on day 1 because they didn't see anything wrong with her posts. i gave people town cred for genuine reasons. dizzy had "raisins". i mean if people can't town read me based on my play this game, i gotta seriously consider a new hobby. :p
dunya wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:45 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:42 am
dunya wrote: Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:14 amAlso I find it hard to believe they could lay off me simply based on Spacedaisy's read which has never towncleard me in the first place. Not buying it. Dizzy saw I had cooled off them so they reciprocated. It's typical scum behaviour in my experience.
Ew. Not even what I said.
really? cos you literally used it as your first reason.
Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:47 pm I'm leaning Mac btw. Not that it seems to matter. I'm taking in Spacey's read on you, and she seemed quite sure, and I know she's town. Plus I did get another feel when I read the Ancient Greece game, and I probably shouldn't forget that.
dunya wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:26 pm
Lunalee wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:08 pm
speedchuck wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:21 pm Luna was second to vote for Quin. That's not really a "walk back to find your house on fire" situation.
No. No it's not. There is no logical reason for me to vote Quin if he were my teammate.
i gotta agree, in a game this small, distancing by creating a three-way tie that could go any direction and not making a pointed effort to check into the thread before eod to make a vote change is not something i can see happening with you. the scum need 3 mislynches to win the game; in an environment where i was being scum read and dizzy was too, if luna was quin's partner she would have created a reason to vote either of us. it would have been entirely too easy day 1 to do that, especially with the push i had against me i am genuinely surprised i didn't get mislynched day 1.
in retrospect, dizzy was a second bandwagon, if they had voted for me, I would have been mislynched on day1. Immediately, attention would be cast on Quin/Dizzy as next suspects so to save Quin was a really tricky spot if Dizzy is the second scum, especially with Quin being inactive and away till after the deadline so he was no help in moving his vote on me where Dizzy could have then followed, for example.

so yea, the biggest pause i have in all of this is the d1 lynch with respect to Luna. if we consider that only, it makes Dizzy way more suspicious.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:14 am
dunya wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:48 am
speedchuck wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:13 pm Promise I will catch up. If I agree with Dunya and we remove Dizzy from the POE, then there's not much reason to wait a day and no lynch, is there?
:ponder:

are you saying you've removed me from your poe? pls explain
I'm not.

I was saying, if we all pre-emptively agree to remove Dizzy from the POE, then who will be killed tonight? Assuming we are all correct?

I guess we could wait for the kill to happen to make sure, but if you're removing Dizzy from your POE, it'll prolly condemn her to the nightkill.
what if dizzy was the last scum? :ponder:
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:21 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 9:13 pm Promise I will catch up. If I agree with Dunya and we remove Dizzy from the POE, then there's not much reason to wait a day and no lynch, is there?

I'm not.

I was saying, if we all pre-emptively agree to remove Dizzy from the POE, then who will be killed tonight? Assuming we are all correct?

I guess we could wait for the kill to happen to make sure, but if you're removing Dizzy from your POE, it'll prolly condemn her to the nightkill.
Even after that post of posts you gave, I still have an oh-so-light townread on her. Nothing jumps out at me about the way she treated Quin or Mac. But yeah, you're right. No-lynch is the way to go here.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i mean, i'm pretty sure either you or me will be nkd today. whoever is town between luna/dizzy should be actively looking into the other person because i promise you 10000000 times you have your scum there and if i'm wrong, i owe you all the wine and chocolate and beer.
Lunalee
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 178

Post by Lunalee »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:23 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:21 pm

I'm not.

Even after that post of posts you gave, I still have an oh-so-light townread on her. Nothing jumps out at me about the way she treated Quin or Mac. But yeah, you're right. No-lynch is the way to go here.
What if Dunya is scum and is trying to frame Dizzy as the last scum, because Dunya's not able to pin the blame on Speed, and already made a mega post on why I could be scum even though it doesn't make sense, and her last resort is to convince us it's Dizzy. Just a thought. Remember Dizzy also voted for Quin on day 1.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

dunya wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:37 pm i mean, i'm pretty sure either you or me will be nkd today. whoever is town between luna/dizzy should be actively looking into the other person because i promise you 10000000 times you have your scum there and if i'm wrong, i owe you all the wine and chocolate and beer.
If dunya is our last scum, it looks like speed will probably be her target.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Lunalee wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:10 pm and already made a mega post on why I could be scum even though it doesn't make sense, and her last resort is to convince us it's Dizzy. Just a thought. Remember Dizzy also voted for Quin on day 1.
you couldn't even post a proper retort for most of the things i accused you of because it looks so bad. doesn't make sense? where didn't i make sense? i dont see you at any part in your response saying "dunia, you're not making sense".

also everything you're doing now is assuring me you're the last scum. i'm not even pushing it on dizzy, i'm pushing it on YOU. i linked speed to my case on dizzy because he asked for it; i listed you as the scum.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Lunalee wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:11 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:37 pm i mean, i'm pretty sure either you or me will be nkd today. whoever is town between luna/dizzy should be actively looking into the other person because i promise you 10000000 times you have your scum there and if i'm wrong, i owe you all the wine and chocolate and beer.
so you're nk'ing speed tonight since i have him confirmed town, huh? :disappoint:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

you know what, my intuition is screaming luna so loudly at this point, speed. i'm ready to lynch luna and not dragging this out for three more days. i don't think anything she says is going to convince me otherwise.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I'm dragging it out for three more days.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

also i was following hogwarts pretty closely, and luna's play here does not remind me of her play in hogwarts.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:35 pm I'm dragging it out for three more days.
easy for you to say, you're likely to get nk'd.

luna/dizzy, please kill me instead. please. i honestly have a life i have to get back to and stuff, and LyLo is not good for my mental health, thx.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:37 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:35 pm I'm dragging it out for three more days.
easy for you to say, you're likely to get nk'd.

luna/dizzy, please kill me instead. please. i honestly have a life i have to get back to and stuff, and LyLo is not good for my mental health, thx.
I don't know whether to be amused or irritated that you saw right through me.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

dunya wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:36 pm also i was following hogwarts pretty closely, and luna's play here does not remind me of her play in hogwarts.
well for one, I'm not a cop here. So that's a bit different.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

dunya wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:29 pm
Lunalee wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:10 pm and already made a mega post on why I could be scum even though it doesn't make sense, and her last resort is to convince us it's Dizzy. Just a thought. Remember Dizzy also voted for Quin on day 1.
you couldn't even post a proper retort for most of the things i accused you of because it looks so bad. doesn't make sense? where didn't i make sense? i dont see you at any part in your response saying "dunia, you're not making sense".

also everything you're doing now is assuring me you're the last scum. i'm not even pushing it on dizzy, i'm pushing it on YOU. i linked speed to my case on dizzy because he asked for it; i listed you as the scum.
It wouldn't make sense for me to actively lynch my teammate for no reason on day 1.

And yes, some of my posts you pulled up do look bad, but I don't know how to defend myself in a way that would make you change your mind. I played night 2 and onward as if I were lock town because of the luck I hit with the Quin lynch. I wasn't being super careful with how I came across, and apparently that has now caused a problem. I assure you though, lynching me would not be a good idea if you want town to win.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Lunalee wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:11 pm
so you're nk'ing speed tonight since i have him confirmed town, huh? :disappoint:
:haha:
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

dunya wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:31 pm you know what, my intuition is screaming luna so loudly at this point, speed. i'm ready to lynch luna and not dragging this out for three more days. i don't think anything she says is going to convince me otherwise.
You'd rather make a quick decision and lynch me than possibly win the game? This is actually something I've noticed myself doing when I'm bad, I tend to push everyone to make a rushed decision (particularly with playing irl). The less time everyone has to think through things and talk, the better for the scum.

Also you say that nothing I say is going to convince you otherwise. That closed mindset is very anti-town. You have effectively nullified any argument I might bring up simply because you've said you'll no longer be convinced.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Lunalee wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:50 pm

It wouldn't make sense for me to actively lynch my teammate for no reason on day 1.
i gave you reasons for how it would have happened. i even showed you how it happened with me in Pokemon. plus, i wouldn't put it past Quin to suggest you bus him, especially since he was extremely busy during this game working out the last week of his work contract. i dunno if his actual lynch was necessary on d1, but you weren't here for 4 hours before eod, then another 50 mins after eod post was made did you post a reaction. reminds me a lot of my error.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Lunalee wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:44 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:36 pm also i was following hogwarts pretty closely, and luna's play here does not remind me of her play in hogwarts.
how is it different to you? genuinely curious. do you put more effort if you have a role?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i have felt dizzy is bad since d1 and before. i would be extremely pissed with myself if i vote luna and they are the last scum.

i have seen a lot of arguments for luna being scum, and her lack of focused involvement in the game also worried me. i would be pretty pissed with myself if i voted dizzy and luna was the last scum.

i'm fucked either way.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

if speed is the last scum, i'll throw my mafia badge in and retire tbh. there would be no topping this game.
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

dunya wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:21 pm
Lunalee wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:44 pm
how is it different to you? genuinely curious. do you put more effort if you have a role?
Yes, I was motivated to put in more effort. I also strongly defended those who I got town checks on, and suspected anyone who strongly pushed a lynch for someone I had a town check on. Having a cop role just gave me more to work with.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

dunya wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:18 pm
Lunalee wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:50 pm

i gave you reasons for how it would have happened. i even showed you how it happened with me in Pokemon. plus, i wouldn't put it past Quin to suggest you bus him, especially since he was extremely busy during this game working out the last week of his work contract. i dunno if his actual lynch was necessary on d1, but you weren't here for 4 hours before eod, then another 50 mins after eod post was made did you post a reaction. reminds me a lot of my error.
I can't make an argument against this because you're projecting your own experience on my situation. I get why you suspect me even though I voted Quin, and there's nothing I can do about it.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

dunya wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:24 pm if speed is the last scum, i'll throw my mafia badge in and retire tbh. there would be no topping this game.
That would be insane. But if he is bad, please don't quit playing mafia.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

luna, am i your biggest suspect?

besides dizzy voting for quin, how do you feel about them?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Lunalee wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:50 pm I played night 2 and onward as if I were lock town because of the luck I hit with the Quin lynch. I wasn't being super careful with how I came across, and apparently that has now caused a problem. I assure you though, lynching me would not be a good idea if you want town to win.
you were definitely playing like you were riding a lock town-confirm because of your quin vote. i didn't think of it being cos you were confident you wouldn't get lynched as town. interesting perspective :ponder:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Lunalee wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:29 pm
dunya wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:24 pm if speed is the last scum, i'll throw my mafia badge in and retire tbh. there would be no topping this game.
That would be insane. But if he is bad, please don't quit playing mafia.
sorry, decision has been made. i would have seen it all. getting duped by him in pirates mafia was hard enough. i couldn't live with myself if i was duped again :p
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

dunya wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:32 pm luna, am i your biggest suspect?

besides dizzy voting for quin, how do you feel about them?
My current order of suspects from most suspected to least:
Dyslexicon
Duyna
Speedchuck

So no, I'm putting you right below dizzy because dizzy has sort of disappeared for a bit, and the longer they are away, the more it looks like they are hiding to avoid suspicions. I suspect you second most because I know you're good at this game, and when I see a post of yours that looks town, I think, "scum dunya probably would still say that." Speedchuck is least suspect because he's sort of looked town this whole game. I can still see a world in which he's scum, but it just seems unlikely.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Lunalee wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:43 pm So no, I'm putting you right below dizzy because dizzy has sort of disappeared for a bit, and the longer they are away, the more it looks like they are hiding to avoid suspicions.
And it's easier to mislynch someone who can't defend themself. :pout:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:44 pm
Lunalee wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:43 pm So no, I'm putting you right below dizzy because dizzy has sort of disappeared for a bit, and the longer they are away, the more it looks like they are hiding to avoid suspicions.
you really think I'm bad?
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists
Burglaries
Special Games
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

can you go through dizzy's iso at some point and tell us how you feel about particular things they have said or done beyond today's rather slim activity? i agree, it's not a good look to lay low in mylo, but they are the second highest poster in this game. i don't think dizzy is hiding.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Lunalee wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:45 pm
:faint:

oozing sincerity here between wife and husband.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Lunalee wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:45 pm
Currently between you and Dunya.

Though I haven't eliminated Dizzy.

Which is why we need the no lynch, clearly.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

oh wait, 3rd highest. speed caught up. that beast.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:47 pm oh wait, 3rd highest. speed caught up. that beast.
Oh, go on. XD
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

Dyslexicon wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:31 pm I could do a no lynch. I don't have much time tonight or tomorrow either. And if I'm lucky I get killed and then it's all your problem (no regrets)
I read dunya's case on Luna and that the idea of an overt bussing/cross vote could be a thing they would go for. But what doesn't really make sense to me is the way that Luna voted if that is the case. Cause it was so ok, I guess I'll vote Quin, and if it was bussing they had agreed to do, then I think it would make more sense to be a bit more forceful with it? At the same time I guess optimal outcome would be to not really have either of them lynched though. I don't know, it just seems like a weird way to vote if it's a planned bus. Does this make sense?

I'm going to reread Luna myself. I didn't pay enough attention to her when I started reading from the beginning yesterday. Rereading dunya's posts D1 they still irked me a lot and I like about none of them. That's probably actually not true, but a lot of them I don't like. Also how she avoided talking about me being around after Luna voted in her iso thing of me, when she asked about it twice AND said she reread my posts between asking twice. Really don't like that.

I will also have to reread Speed and Mac, especially. I really want Speed to recap D1 as has been pointed out.

I guess right now I'd say I don't think it's Luna (?) And I can't make my mind up between dunya and Speed. Dunya has more stuff that makes me think she's scum, but also stuff that reads town. A lot of analysis and also emotion. I just can't shake the feeling that she would be able to do that as scum as well. I've seen the most impressive scum play I've seen in mafia from players on this site. (MP burned me two times >_>) I don't know if this is "fair" even, but I can't not consider this. I feel like I have stuff to say about this after this game is over.

With Speed I just really question the dunya vote on D1. It was glaring when I read it again.
looks like this was a planned absence. Makes Dizzy look slightly less shady.
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Side Missions
Heists